Home
Posted By: okok Richard Shermans interview. - 01/22/14
Posted By: okok Re: Richard Shermans interview. - 01/22/14
Impressive! A 320# player smacking a 190# corner; Albeit well deserved. wink
Thanks for putting that up. I like Sherman and hope he has a great game.
Originally Posted by okok
Impressive! A 320# player smacking a 190# corner; Albeit well deserved. wink

With his helmet on and a "he got in my face" excuse.

Who is the thug there?
http://www.seahawks.com/videos-phot...nce/a219c2dc-93cf-4085-bd94-eef57c85c297
Posted By: iddave Re: Richard Shermans interview. - 01/22/14
Admitting you acted like a clown is a good first step.

Hopefully he can take some tips from his QB in how he handles himself and show some class moving forward.
No doubt, Russell Wilson is a class act and an impressive leader beyond his age. The League needs more like him.
We will soon see if he is "the best corner in the game"
Originally Posted by TBREW401
I'd like to see him pick that arrogant Manning about five times.
As someone said in the other thread, PM is smart enough to give up the right half of the field!
Posted By: okok Re: Richard Shermans interview. - 01/23/14
Denver is ranked 29th in pass defense....Russell will carve that phugging secondary to shreds.....LMAO!
grin

[Linked Image]
I like Wilson; but if he makes the mistakes he made last week he will lose because PM will not make the mistakes Kaepernick made. Hopefully he has worked on how to hand the ball off properly.

Sooooo, two seasons of nothing but dominance is not enough of a sample for you but the next game will be. TFF

People that work their asses off for less than $50,000.00 and still defend thugs that make 10X that, while acting like children on a playground, defies all logic.

If any $25,000.00-$65,000.00 employees got that vocal in the workplace, they would lose their job, get sued by ACLU for abuse, and never be able to get a job again. But somehow a puke that hasn't seen the inside of a barber shop for 10 years and gets endorsements way beyond his salary is looked up to and excused for this type of behavior every day of the year.

After all that, these sports fans condemn a cop for pulling a gun or thumping a thug and then want the cop sued, jailed and executed.

Where is the standard that this kind of judgement comes from?
It's a double.

All people need to ask themselves, ability aside, is this how I want my son or daughter to compete?

Here is a list 600+ long of NFL players arrested since 2010, and I am supposed to be more worried about how one NFL player NOT on the list gave an interview in the heat of the moment and made a fool out of himself. GMAFB

http://www.utsandiego.com/nfl/arres...ipage=1&CPISortType=&CPIorderBy=
Acting like an ass on national TV is okay as long as you haven't been arrested?

Excellent parenting on your part.
So good parenting is that it is fine to drive drunk, shoot your friends, etc... but what ever you do don't yell at that camera?

BTW I never said it was okay, just that if this is about "the children" (TFF BTW) then there are worse things that go on in the NFL than what happened Sunday.

Try not being a fanboy.

Then get back to us.
I feel that you should do as you please as long as #1 it does not harm another without provocation and #2 you do not regret your actions.

If he does not regret what he said or how he acted then who gives a damn if you condone it or not?

I have a lot more to worry about and I enjoy watching the game of football way to much for me to worry about what someone said or how he acted after the game.

If the nation judged me on my actions in the moments just after I have completed a day's work I'm sure there would be a ton of a$$hats complaining about my behavior.
Posted By: grovey Re: Richard Shermans interview. - 01/23/14
I've seen enough of ole boot lip this week to last a lifetime. Seattle is the F A G capital of the usa, and it's showing here...
Originally Posted by MarkFed
I feel that you should do as you please as long as #1 it does not harm another without provocation and #2 you do not regret your actions.

If he does not regret what he said or how he acted then who gives a damn if you condone it or not?

I have a lot more to worry about and I enjoy watching the game of football way to much for me to worry about what someone said or how he acted after the game.

If the nation judged me on my actions in the moments just after I have completed a day's work I'm sure there would be a ton of a$$hats complaining about my behavior.

You want your kids competing like that? Yes or no.
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Try not being a fanboy.

Then get back to us.

Okay, lets see. I think he acted like an idiot, I think he made a fool of himself, but I also think there are worse things that NFL players have done that do not get nearly the reaction from people. But because I am a Seahawks fan, I am biased and dismissed as such.
I wish my kids could do what he does. I'd have an extry rifle!
Originally Posted by ironbender
I wish my kids could do what he does. I'd have an extry rifle!

...or 10 laugh
Don't get crazy!
I'm not wink I'd have been on safari too.
Heh!
Yes, I would love to have my children grow to compete at that level. No, I would not enjoy seeing them act that way in a post game interview. That is your job to tell your children your expectations; not the responsibilities of the NFL, any particular player, or any TV networks.
Wow. So he's a victim now. That works perfectly on a liberal network like CNN.

Sounds like he once thought Crabtree was a good receiver or at least he thought pretty highly of him? But now he's a "mediocre" "sorry receiver"? He never said he didn't mean that and he's attacked Crabtree's talent repeatedly and not just right after Crabtree pushed him away because Sherman classlessly tried to approach him before the game was even over to rub it in. Most players know not to do that and don't do it.

The fact is��..He did blow it. He should have just walked away from the attempted interview. That was the weirdest, angriest outburst a lot of fans have seen in their lifetime. I know that's true for me. I've seen tons of interviews on the field right after games and I've never seen anything like that.

Acting like a meek little lamb victim on CNN isn't going to change anything. He made his bed�..and hopefully his whole team is going to have to lay in it for another week and a half.
I wish my <a class="ktg6us78hf8vdu7" href="javascript:void(0)">kids</a> could do what he does. I'd have an extry rifle!

hey no problem, I'll be happy to teach your kids to talk chit! wink
Did I say that?
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Arrogant? He's the most humble guy in the league.
Let's see... Welker, Decker, Thomas and Thomas. Four All-pro receivers. He can't cover them all. Plus, Peyton has this nasty habit of throwing the ball to the one that is open.

Just remember that Peyton beat the #1 defense in the league in his last Superbowl - The Monsters of the Midway.
Did I say that?

Well you said; to do what he does.

this last week that's all I've heard about him that he likes to talk chit, so I'm capable of teaching them to do that.

you din't think I was gonna teach em to play ball didja?
Why does anybody care?

A fella ran his mouth while all jacked up on adrenalin, and its news?

It's for the children don't cha know?

Another thug Seahawk presser.

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-phot...nce/fa7bdd3a-14c6-4761-9024-c82a8306aaf2

Arrogant and Manning in the same sentence? What?
Posted By: LBP Re: Richard Shermans interview. - 01/23/14
Go Broncos!!!
All the Texas teams suck ballllz grin
Try not being a fanboy.

Then get back to us.

Get off your high horse you prick! You've showed yourself to be the mouthiest smart ass little whining [bleep] on this site. Your nothing but a californicator Niner fan boy that is butt sore your warty vaginers got their assses kicked and Seattle is going to NJ.
Originally Posted by heavywalker

Here is a list 600+ long of NFL players arrested since 2010, and I am supposed to be more worried about how one NFL player NOT on the list gave an interview in the heat of the moment and made a fool out of himself. GMAFB

http://www.utsandiego.com/nfl/arres...ipage=1&CPISortType=&CPIorderBy=

That is damning by faint praise, if ever it was.
At least someone caught that, I was starting to think it was a lost art.
I couldn't care less who won. Couldn't care less who is going to win. With that said, that interview showed just how ignorant and oblivious that he is. He said that he can't believe that people reacted to him acting and sounding like a stereotypical black thug by saying that he sounded like a thug! If he stated in the interview that he liked banging young boys, would it be wrong if people called him a pedophile? He comported himself in a way that he appeared to be very stereotypically a thug. Why is it a surprise to anyone that a lot of people called him on his behavior? Was that ghetto rant a positive reflection on ivy league blacks?
So the mic'd up version of Shermans and Crabtrees exchange went like this.

Sherman ran up to Crabtree and patted him on the but, and said " Hell of a game, Hell of a game.." while trying to shake his hand and Crabtree responded by pushing him in the face.

Class to spare in this saga. grin
Start at the 48 second mark to catch the exchange.

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-phot...cd-/c2ae00fc-4efa-4f01-89c5-d7e77a23a984
Try not being a fanboy.

Then get back to us.

Get off your high horse you prick! You've showed yourself to be the mouthiest smart ass little whining [bleep] on this site. Your nothing but a californicator Niner fan boy that is butt sore your warty vaginers got their assses kicked and Seattle is going to NJ.

You mad?

Ain't like Rancho is banging Leslie.....
Mad? This is entertainment. smile
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Did I say that?

Well you said; to do what he does.

this last week that's all I've heard about him that he likes to talk chit, so I'm capable of teaching them to do that.

you din't think I was gonna teach em to play ball didja?

Are you trying to tell me you can't get in someone's face when it counts? smile

Lots you could teach a young feller, bud!
Originally Posted by 257heaven

Sounds like he once thought Crabtree was a good receiver or at least he thought pretty highly of him? But now he's a "mediocre" "sorry receiver"? He never said he didn't mean that and he's attacked Crabtree's talent repeatedly and not just right after Crabtree pushed him away because Sherman classlessly tried to approach him before the game was even over to rub it in. Most players know not to do that and don't do it.

The fact is��..He did blow it. He should have just walked away from the attempted interview. That was the weirdest, angriest outburst a lot of fans have seen in their lifetime. I know that's true for me. I've seen tons of interviews on the field right after games and I've never seen anything like that.

Acting like a meek little lamb victim on CNN isn't going to change anything. He made his bed�..and hopefully his whole team is going to have to lay in it for another week and a half.

Again with the Hypocracy. Crabtree ran his mouth about Sherman's talent and talked chittt to him and they have bad blood ALL of which is well documented and that's okay because your his fanboy and he signed your lousy football but anyone else does it is a thug and classless.

GMAFB I bet you've never made a mistake or said something you regret but noone holds it against you or your last results.

Get over it he didn't insult your wife or kids. You act like your 12 playing your games

Don't go posting proof that Crabtree acted like a little bisch in that exchange the fanboys can't bear to face the truth even when its clear.

Crabtree showed how classless he was in that second when Sherman told him "hell of a game and pushed Sherman. Great sportsmanship there by Crabtree and he got everything he deserved.

The Niners lost fair and square and as such the only part of the game being looked into is the clothesline by the nonuniform Niners player on Jeremy Lane. Oh wait I forgot the NFL office just have it for the Hawks as well.
Seahawks Highlights SF/SEA from Steve Raible,Warren Moon.

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v66935601zKRAkQC9/url
Originally Posted by MallardAddict

Again with the Hypocracy. Crabtree ran his mouth about Sherman's talent and talked chittt to him and they have bad blood ALL of which is well documented and that's okay because your his fanboy and he signed your lousy football but anyone else does it is a thug and classless.

GMAFB I bet you've never made a mistake or said something you regret but noone holds it against you or your last results.

Get over it he didn't insult your wife or kids. You act like your 12 playing your games

You're the one that's not over it. I'm just enjoying the entertainment�both from Sherman and from the likes of you. Sherman's the one that went public with it. Banter and trash talk during a game is expected. Calling someone a "sorry receiver" and "mediocre" on the air during interviews is definitely not expected of a professional athlete�.especially one with a degree from Stanford. For a smart guy�.he sure is dumb. There's lots of receivers out there listening and next season may be rough on him��.hopefully.

Don't go posting proof that Crabtree acted like a little bisch in that exchange the fanboys can't bear to face the truth even when its clear.

Crabtree showed how classless he was in that second when Sherman told him "hell of a game and pushed Sherman. Great sportsmanship there by Crabtree and he got everything he deserved.

The Niners lost fair and square and as such the only part of the game being looked into is the clothesline by the nonuniform Niners player on Jeremy Lane. Oh wait I forgot the NFL office just have it for the Hawks as well.

"Fair and square". LOL. I thought you were an expert at checking replays over and over. I guess you missed a few.
NBN

moving along
It's a double.

All people need to ask themselves, ability aside, is this how I want my son or daughter to compete?

I was in the grocery store last night, and saw two kids from the local HS, with letter jackets.

Their attitude was pathetic, made me want to plant my foot in their ass.

They'd be better off watching Champ Bailey for cues......
Explain something to me.

You have the loudest stadium in the NFL. Offenses can't even hear their quarterback barking out signals at the LOS. But yet you expect anybody to believe, after the single biggest play in Seahawks history, that Crabtree could actually hear Sherman telling him "good game"? I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere.

And you also expect me to believe, after getting beat on the single biggest play of his career, that Crabtree would even acknowledge an outstretched hand from an opponent that just beat him on that play? He probably didn't even see it.

Question is for okok, too.......if he can get Sherman's wiener out of his azz for a couple of seconds.

Denver is ranked 29th in pass defense....Russell will carve that phugging secondary to shreds.....LMAO!

Rankings are immaterial
grin

[Linked Image]

So what might your humble reaction be if the Seahawks lose?
Posted By: tzone Re: Richard Shermans interview. - 01/23/14

I used to think he was "arrogant Manning" but the more he plays the more I like him. He's not arrogant, he's just [bleep] good! I think he has a good sense of humor but is just dry. There isn't a better scholar of the game than Manning.
Posted By: slg888 Re: Richard Shermans interview. - 01/23/14
Wonder how much was spent on advisors helping Sherman rehearse for interviews after the rant?

Damage has been done...Seattle lost thousands of fans and now the Gay capital of America will be the majority rooting for the SeaCocks.

Originally Posted by tzone

I used to think he was "arrogant Manning" but the more he plays the more I like him. He's not arrogant, he's just [bleep] good! I think he has a good sense of humor but is just dry. There isn't a better scholar of the game than Manning.

After watching him, I can understand why some think he's arrogant, but that has way more to do with how the media falls all over him than anything he does or says.

You want to talk arrogant, look at what the FSU quarterback said post-game, talking about putting the team on his back. Manning would never say anything like that.
I hope Manning carves that arrogant azz team to shreds and 20 years from now Richard Sherman can use his Stanford education to write a book titled "The Day the Gay's Cried"

grin
Explain something to me.

You have the loudest stadium in the NFL. Offenses can't even hear their quarterback barking out signals at the LOS. But yet you expect anybody to believe, after the single biggest play in Seahawks history, that Crabtree could actually hear Sherman telling him "good game"? I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere.

And you also expect me to believe, after getting beat on the single biggest play of his career, that Crabtree would even acknowledge an outstretched hand from an opponent that just beat him on that play? He probably didn't even see it.

Question is for okok, too.......if he can get Sherman's wiener out of his azz for a couple of seconds.

I know that you didn't ask me, but I think Crabtrees reaction was perfectly understandable in the situation. He just lost a trip to the super bowl and didn't want to deal with the guy who took it from him.

That is just me, but then again I try not to judge people by what they did at there worst.
Originally Posted by slg888

Damage has been done...Seattle lost thousands of fans and now the Gay capital of America will be the majority rooting for the SeaCocks.

Slg888 your usually better then to post bullschitt or repost someone else's.

Washington as state and Seattle as a city aren't even in the top 10 gayest citys...

Google is your friend

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_demographics_of_the_United_States

http://www.city-data.com/top2/c11.html

http://www.gallup.com/poll/160517/lgbt-percentage-highest-lowest-north-dakota.aspx
Explain something to me.

Out seats are about 30 rows up in the end zone. Hell yes it is loud but not so loud as to not be able to hear the person next to you at slightly higher then normal volume. I imagine it isn't a whole lot louder on the field and just a guess but I do believe Crabtree heard him and it appears to me he looks somewhat down before shoving Sherman in the facemask.

Again just speculation and I never said he didn't have a right to be pissed but it wasn't a classy move either. And again I've said Sherman's wasn't but I've met the man and heard him speak and forming perception on one statement is sad. His stats are as good or better then any other CB in the league and the kid lost his cool for a minute.

Big deal and certainly not worthy of the racial comments or threats he has received. Everyone makes mistakes but society feels a need to ignore their own and expects different of athletes as if they arent humans which just boggles my mind.
Explain something to me.

I know that you didn't ask me, but I think Crabtrees reaction was perfectly understandable in the situation. He just lost a trip to the super bowl and didn't want to deal with the guy who took it from him.

That is just me, but then again I try not to judge people by what they did at there worst.

Agreed but there's no way Sherman went up to him and all he said was "good game", that's just not his style on the field. I think he's a fantastic corner but if he toned his bravado down some I think most people would probably like the guy. And the NFL shouldn't let players be interviewed 30 seconds after a game has ended, give them so time to cool down.
Actually he ran up to him and said, quote "hell of a game, hell of a game" while extending his hand, that is when Crabtree shoved him in the face and Sherman proceeded to go off from there.

It is on film for everyone to here, I posted a link that has Sherman mic'd up if you don't believe it.

Sherman also said before the series, "They are about to try me and I'm going to make them pay." wink

Here is the link so you don't have to search for it. If you wanted to see for yourself.
A mic in front of his face can pick up a lot more than another pair of ears.
I tried to watch it but it won't play for me.

I heard not to long after the game that Sherman had said more than just "helluva game", that he basically said "That's what you get for throwing my way", something to that affect anyways.

The choke sign he made towards Kaepernick after the game was uncalled for too.

You ever see Manning, Brady, Brees or any other superstar player act that way? Show a little class is all people are asking, I don't think that's too much to ask, do you?

So, what is your point? Crabtree didn't hear what he said so he decided to push him in the face for good measure?

I don't care if he could hear or not, the point being made is that both guys made a mistake and one thing led to another and now you have a schitstorm over one guy making an ass out of himself.

Now everyone is rushing to judge a guy based on a 20 second soundbite that he admits was wrong and he would do differently given an opportunity. People called him a liar saying there is no way that is all he said when in fact it is exactly what he said. I guess I tend to be a bit more forgiving in this because I realize that if the entire world got to judge me by what I did or said in some of my worst moments that I wouldn't be all that popular, nor would any of us. By all means if you have never said or done anything that wouldn't be ashamed to put in front of the world for all to see, then judge away.
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

I heard not to long after the game that Sherman had said more than just "helluva game", that he basically said "That's what you get for throwing my way", something to that affect anyways.

You ever see Manning, Brady, Brees or any other superstar player act that way? Show a little class is all people are asking, I don't think that's too much to ask, do you?

I agree, it was classless but again it seems to me that he got set off by the shove to the face and it snowballed from there.

Also if every player were like Manning and Brees (Brady is an ass) then it would be an extremely boring game to watch. I can see the players meeting at mid field after the game for tea and cookies. grin
The part that's lost here is that Russel Wilson is a class act and the Seahawks are a very likable team. Too many people are confusing Richard Sherman with the entire team. I can pick out at least one player on every team that I can't stand but I don't hate the whole team.
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

I agree, it was classless but again it seems to me that he got set off by the shove to the face and it snowballed from there.

Also if every player were like Manning and Brees (Brady is an ass) then it would be an extremely boring game to watch. I can see the players meeting at mid field after the game for tea and cookies. grin

Hater. grin
This!!! laugh

[Linked Image]
I am not a fan. grin
I'm a Steelers fan. We are the reason Seattle still doesn't have a ring! grin
That Super Bowl was fixed and I'm not even a Seahawks fan.
The fans kept Seattle from winning a ring, funny I thought it was the Steelers players.
The fans kept Seattle from winning a ring, funny I thought it was the Steelers players.

Both wrong! Most people give the credit to the Refs! grin Still the refs didn't let Willie Parker break a 75 yarder to the house.
So the fans were blocking for him?
I think it's funny when people attempt to validate or invalidate the class of one individual by comparing their behavior to that of another individual who demonstrated class or lack thereof...

If you act like a fool, you're being foolish. It doesn't matter how the other guy is acting. You are responsible for your own actions.

This is really easy. Crabtree showed a lack of class by his behavior, and Sherman showed a lack of class by his behavior.

There is pre-season bad blood as well.

Originally Posted by HugAJackass
I think it's funny when people attempt to validate or invalidate the class of one individual by comparing their behavior to that of another individual who demonstrated class or lack thereof...

If you act like a fool, you're being foolish. It doesn't matter how the other guy is acting. You are responsible for your own actions.

This is really easy. Crabtree showed a lack of class by his behavior, and Sherman showed a lack of class by his behavior.

Agreed, what I am saying is that if you got to know either of those guys they would likely both show themselves to be good people, and to judge someone at their worst is short sighted.
My wife has seen me at my worst and for the life of me I don't know why she still loves me. Good woman that one is...

I wouldn't have anybody in my life if everyone I know judged me on my worst day, my wife included.

Hope you are doing well!
Yeah, I don't even think most of us have to reach the top 10 worst days in order to find ourselves alone due to our behavior disgusting others.

Emotions are a raw cruel thing. Most times we can manage them. Sometimes they get the best of us. It's human.

Thanks for the well wishes bud! I'm hangin' in there. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods as well!
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by tzone

You want to talk arrogant, look at what the FSU quarterback said post-game, talking about putting the team on his back. Manning would never say anything like that.

GTFO with that commentary

Here is what he said ..he sure sounds a lot like that arrogant prick Sherman I tell you.

Jameis, could you just talk about what it means to go down the field and score like that, not only just is it your birthday but to be able to do it against a team from Alabama, I believe four of the last National Championships have come from the state of Alabama. What does it mean to you to be able to do that?

JAMEIS WINSTON: I'm pretty sure people back home are going to say five championships in the state of Alabama because of me being from Alabama. Alabama people are going to try to keep it in their state however they can, but Florida State has the National Championship. It's the national champion. That drive, man, like I say, it really wasn't about me, man. It was about actually last practice before we came to Pasadena we were doing two minute. Coach Fisher kicked me off the field. He kicked me out of practice, and we won that game in two minute.

You struggled in the first half but you really turned things around in the second half becoming very effective. What accounted for that change?

JAMEIS WINSTON: Well, I had to go back to playing Florida State football, and that's one thing that I did in the Duke game, that's one thing that I did in the Miami game. As a quarterback you've got to always believe that you are never bigger than the game, and I was out there, I was so outcome oriented, I was like, man, I'm trying to blow these boys out. I had to remember, hey, I've got to respect the game. I've got teammates around me. I've got a team for a reason, so I can't go out there and do stuff by myself. I took the initiative in the second half, hey, guys, we're here for a reason, and I was like, I'm going to get on my 'A' game, I'm going to start doing what I need to do. We're not going to have any more turnovers. I said, guys, if we don't turn the ball over we're going to win the game, and we had one turnover in the first half and then in the second half we didn't turn the ball over, and we won.

Jameis, coach said you didn't have your 'A' game. What grade would you give that before the last drive?

JAMEIS WINSTON: You said I didn't have my 'A' game. Coach said that was the best game that I played. (Laughter.)

But the last drive, that's a great way to cap off our season. That's the way we wanted to cap off our season. You can ask Telvin here, we didn't want everybody to think - if we would have blew them out, people would be like, oh, Florida State, Auburn had an off game or something like that. But for us to physically line up, match them play by play, they played their best football in the first half, we played our best football, and we had some up and down moments and for us to overcome the adversity to show that, hey, Florida State is in here, and that last drive really showed it?
Originally Posted by HugAJackass

Exactly
So, what is your point? Crabtree didn't hear what he said so he decided to push him in the face for good measure?

I don't care if he could hear or not, the point being made is that both guys made a mistake and one thing led to another and now you have a schitstorm over one guy making an ass out of himself.

Now everyone is rushing to judge a guy based on a 20 second soundbite that he admits was wrong and he would do differently given an opportunity. People called him a liar saying there is no way that is all he said when in fact it is exactly what he said. I guess I tend to be a bit more forgiving in this because I realize that if the entire world got to judge me by what I did or said in some of my worst moments that I wouldn't be all that popular, nor would any of us. By all means if you have never said or done anything that wouldn't be ashamed to put in front of the world for all to see, then judge away.

No. I'm saying if Crabtree didn't hear, he assumed the worst. I find absolutely no fault in Crabtree pushing Sherman away. Lots of players would have taken a swing at him. He's known to provoke that very response.

But whatever.
Slg888 your usually better then to post bullschitt. Washington as state and Seattle as a city aren't even in the top 10 gayest citys...
Google is your friend
Seems Seattle has become the gayest city in the US.

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/fyi-g...-francisco-as-no-1-city-for-gay-couples/

Even the Mayor is a homo...
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4623553?utm_hp_ref=politics

http://m.ktvu.com/news/news/national/seattle-tops-san-francisco-1-city-gay-couples/nZ9gn/

[Linked Image]

Sherman is upset about being called a thug so he equates it to being called the N word. Quit being an attention whore and focus on the Denver Broncos.

Sherman

Good God, I can't wait for this stupid game to be over. smile
Posted By: Mossy Re: Richard Shermans interview. - 01/23/14
What I find funny,is that a lot of you hypocrites that are all over Richard Sherman for being "classless" have some of the worst diarrhea of the mouth I've ever seen.
Originally Posted by Mossy
What I find funny,is that a lot of you hypocrites that are all over Richard Sherman for being "classless" have some of the worst diarrhea of the mouth I've ever seen.
Not on live TV, just on 24hr. laugh
He's a typical Negro.

Complete lack of impulse control. Uncouth, loud, obnoxious, in your face and violent.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Not sure what GTFO means. But I know I heard him say something about putting the team on his back, or the team getting on his back.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Not sure what GTFO means. But I know I heard him say something about putting the team on his back, or the team getting on his back.

All I know is with a little more the a minute he won the game�funny you didn't say anything about the Auburn running back striking a heisman pose thinking he won the game pointing to himself saying "ME" and you have nothing to say about that.
© 24hourcampfire