Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by okok
Denver is ranked 29th in pass defense....Russell will carve that phugging secondary to shreds.....LMAO!

Rankings are immaterial

The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment. � WARREN G. BENNIS
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by okok
grin

[Linked Image]

So what might your humble reaction be if the Seahawks lose?

The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment. � WARREN G. BENNIS
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by TBREW401
We will soon see if he is "the best corner in the game"
I'd like to see him pick that arrogant Manning about five times.

I used to think he was "arrogant Manning" but the more he plays the more I like him. He's not arrogant, he's just [bleep] good! I think he has a good sense of humor but is just dry. There isn't a better scholar of the game than Manning.

Camp is where you make it.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Wonder how much was spent on advisors helping Sherman rehearse for interviews after the rant?

Damage has been done...Seattle lost thousands of fans and now the Gay capital of America will be the majority rooting for the SeaCocks.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by TBREW401
We will soon see if he is "the best corner in the game"
I'd like to see him pick that arrogant Manning about five times.

I used to think he was "arrogant Manning" but the more he plays the more I like him. He's not arrogant, he's just [bleep] good! I think he has a good sense of humor but is just dry. There isn't a better scholar of the game than Manning.

After watching him, I can understand why some think he's arrogant, but that has way more to do with how the media falls all over him than anything he does or says.

You want to talk arrogant, look at what the FSU quarterback said post-game, talking about putting the team on his back. Manning would never say anything like that.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I hope Manning carves that arrogant azz team to shreds and 20 years from now Richard Sherman can use his Stanford education to write a book titled "The Day the Gay's Cried"

grin

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Explain something to me.

You have the loudest stadium in the NFL. Offenses can't even hear their quarterback barking out signals at the LOS. But yet you expect anybody to believe, after the single biggest play in Seahawks history, that Crabtree could actually hear Sherman telling him "good game"? I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere.

And you also expect me to believe, after getting beat on the single biggest play of his career, that Crabtree would even acknowledge an outstretched hand from an opponent that just beat him on that play? He probably didn't even see it.

Question is for okok, too.......if he can get Sherman's wiener out of his azz for a couple of seconds.

I know that you didn't ask me, but I think Crabtrees reaction was perfectly understandable in the situation. He just lost a trip to the super bowl and didn't want to deal with the guy who took it from him.

That is just me, but then again I try not to judge people by what they did at there worst.

Last edited by heavywalker; 01/23/14.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slg888

Damage has been done...Seattle lost thousands of fans and now the Gay capital of America will be the majority rooting for the SeaCocks.

Slg888 your usually better then to post bullschitt or repost someone else's.

Washington as state and Seattle as a city aren't even in the top 10 gayest citys...

Google is your friend

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_demographics_of_the_United_States

http://www.city-data.com/top2/c11.html

http://www.gallup.com/poll/160517/lgbt-percentage-highest-lowest-north-dakota.aspx

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Explain something to me.

You have the loudest stadium in the NFL. Offenses can't even hear their quarterback barking out signals at the LOS. But yet you expect anybody to believe, after the single biggest play in Seahawks history, that Crabtree could actually hear Sherman telling him "good game"? I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere.

And you also expect me to believe, after getting beat on the single biggest play of his career, that Crabtree would even acknowledge an outstretched hand from an opponent that just beat him on that play? He probably didn't even see it.

Out seats are about 30 rows up in the end zone. Hell yes it is loud but not so loud as to not be able to hear the person next to you at slightly higher then normal volume. I imagine it isn't a whole lot louder on the field and just a guess but I do believe Crabtree heard him and it appears to me he looks somewhat down before shoving Sherman in the facemask.

Again just speculation and I never said he didn't have a right to be pissed but it wasn't a classy move either. And again I've said Sherman's wasn't but I've met the man and heard him speak and forming perception on one statement is sad. His stats are as good or better then any other CB in the league and the kid lost his cool for a minute.

Big deal and certainly not worthy of the racial comments or threats he has received. Everyone makes mistakes but society feels a need to ignore their own and expects different of athletes as if they arent humans which just boggles my mind.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Explain something to me.

Question is for okok, too.......if he can get Sherman's wiener out of his azz for a couple of seconds.

I know that you didn't ask me, but I think Crabtrees reaction was perfectly understandable in the situation. He just lost a trip to the super bowl and didn't want to deal with the guy who took it from him.

That is just me, but then again I try not to judge people by what they did at there worst.

Agreed but there's no way Sherman went up to him and all he said was "good game", that's just not his style on the field. I think he's a fantastic corner but if he toned his bravado down some I think most people would probably like the guy. And the NFL shouldn't let players be interviewed 30 seconds after a game has ended, give them so time to cool down.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Actually he ran up to him and said, quote "hell of a game, hell of a game" while extending his hand, that is when Crabtree shoved him in the face and Sherman proceeded to go off from there.

It is on film for everyone to here, I posted a link that has Sherman mic'd up if you don't believe it.

Sherman also said before the series, "They are about to try me and I'm going to make them pay." wink

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Here is the link so you don't have to search for it. If you wanted to see for yourself.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A mic in front of his face can pick up a lot more than another pair of ears.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I tried to watch it but it won't play for me.

I heard not to long after the game that Sherman had said more than just "helluva game", that he basically said "That's what you get for throwing my way", something to that affect anyways.

The choke sign he made towards Kaepernick after the game was uncalled for too.

You ever see Manning, Brady, Brees or any other superstar player act that way? Show a little class is all people are asking, I don't think that's too much to ask, do you?

Steelhead

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
So, what is your point? Crabtree didn't hear what he said so he decided to push him in the face for good measure?

I don't care if he could hear or not, the point being made is that both guys made a mistake and one thing led to another and now you have a schitstorm over one guy making an ass out of himself.

Now everyone is rushing to judge a guy based on a 20 second soundbite that he admits was wrong and he would do differently given an opportunity. People called him a liar saying there is no way that is all he said when in fact it is exactly what he said. I guess I tend to be a bit more forgiving in this because I realize that if the entire world got to judge me by what I did or said in some of my worst moments that I wouldn't be all that popular, nor would any of us. By all means if you have never said or done anything that wouldn't be ashamed to put in front of the world for all to see, then judge away.

Last edited by heavywalker; 01/23/14.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

I heard not to long after the game that Sherman had said more than just "helluva game", that he basically said "That's what you get for throwing my way", something to that affect anyways.

You ever see Manning, Brady, Brees or any other superstar player act that way? Show a little class is all people are asking, I don't think that's too much to ask, do you?

I agree, it was classless but again it seems to me that he got set off by the shove to the face and it snowballed from there.

Also if every player were like Manning and Brees (Brady is an ass) then it would be an extremely boring game to watch. I can see the players meeting at mid field after the game for tea and cookies. grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The part that's lost here is that Russel Wilson is a class act and the Seahawks are a very likable team. Too many people are confusing Richard Sherman with the entire team. I can pick out at least one player on every team that I can't stand but I don't hate the whole team.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

I agree, it was classless but again it seems to me that he got set off by the shove to the face and it snowballed from there.

Also if every player were like Manning and Brees (Brady is an ass) then it would be an extremely boring game to watch. I can see the players meeting at mid field after the game for tea and cookies. grin

Hater. grin

Steelhead

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
This!!! laugh

[Linked Image]

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I am not a fan. grin

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

377 members (260Remguy, 12344mag, 219DW, 1lesfox, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 52 invisible), 2,604 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,617
Posts18,473,974
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.