Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by TBREW401
We will soon see if he is "the best corner in the game"
I'd like to see him pick that arrogant Manning about five times.

Arrogant and Manning in the same sentence? What?

L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Go Broncos!!!

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
All the Texas teams suck ballllz grin

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Try not being a fanboy.

Then get back to us.

Get off your high horse you prick! You've showed yourself to be the mouthiest smart ass little whining [bleep] on this site. Your nothing but a californicator Niner fan boy that is butt sore your warty vaginers got their assses kicked and Seattle is going to NJ.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by heavywalker

Here is a list 600+ long of NFL players arrested since 2010, and I am supposed to be more worried about how one NFL player NOT on the list gave an interview in the heat of the moment and made a fool out of himself. GMAFB

http://www.utsandiego.com/nfl/arres...ipage=1&CPISortType=&CPIorderBy=

That is damning by faint praise, if ever it was.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
At least someone caught that, I was starting to think it was a lost art.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I couldn't care less who won. Couldn't care less who is going to win. With that said, that interview showed just how ignorant and oblivious that he is. He said that he can't believe that people reacted to him acting and sounding like a stereotypical black thug by saying that he sounded like a thug! If he stated in the interview that he liked banging young boys, would it be wrong if people called him a pedophile? He comported himself in a way that he appeared to be very stereotypically a thug. Why is it a surprise to anyone that a lot of people called him on his behavior? Was that ghetto rant a positive reflection on ivy league blacks?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
So the mic'd up version of Shermans and Crabtrees exchange went like this.

Sherman ran up to Crabtree and patted him on the but, and said " Hell of a game, Hell of a game.." while trying to shake his hand and Crabtree responded by pushing him in the face.

Class to spare in this saga. grin

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by okok
Try not being a fanboy.

Then get back to us.

Get off your high horse you prick! You've showed yourself to be the mouthiest smart ass little whining [bleep] on this site. Your nothing but a californicator Niner fan boy that is butt sore your warty vaginers got their assses kicked and Seattle is going to NJ.

You mad?

Ain't like Rancho is banging Leslie.....

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B3

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Mad? This is entertainment. smile

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Originally Posted by ironbender
Did I say that?

Well you said; to do what he does.

this last week that's all I've heard about him that he likes to talk chit, so I'm capable of teaching them to do that.

you din't think I was gonna teach em to play ball didja?

Are you trying to tell me you can't get in someone's face when it counts? smile

Lots you could teach a young feller, bud!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Wow. So he's a victim now. That works perfectly on a liberal network like CNN.

Sounds like he once thought Crabtree was a good receiver or at least he thought pretty highly of him? But now he's a "mediocre" "sorry receiver"? He never said he didn't mean that and he's attacked Crabtree's talent repeatedly and not just right after Crabtree pushed him away because Sherman classlessly tried to approach him before the game was even over to rub it in. Most players know not to do that and don't do it.

The fact is��..He did blow it. He should have just walked away from the attempted interview. That was the weirdest, angriest outburst a lot of fans have seen in their lifetime. I know that's true for me. I've seen tons of interviews on the field right after games and I've never seen anything like that.

Acting like a meek little lamb victim on CNN isn't going to change anything. He made his bed�..and hopefully his whole team is going to have to lay in it for another week and a half.

Again with the Hypocracy. Crabtree ran his mouth about Sherman's talent and talked chittt to him and they have bad blood ALL of which is well documented and that's okay because your his fanboy and he signed your lousy football but anyone else does it is a thug and classless.

GMAFB I bet you've never made a mistake or said something you regret but noone holds it against you or your last results.

Get over it he didn't insult your wife or kids. You act like your 12 playing your games

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Don't go posting proof that Crabtree acted like a little bisch in that exchange the fanboys can't bear to face the truth even when its clear.

Crabtree showed how classless he was in that second when Sherman told him "hell of a game and pushed Sherman. Great sportsmanship there by Crabtree and he got everything he deserved.

The Niners lost fair and square and as such the only part of the game being looked into is the clothesline by the nonuniform Niners player on Jeremy Lane. Oh wait I forgot the NFL office just have it for the Hawks as well.

okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Seahawks Highlights SF/SEA from Steve Raible,Warren Moon.

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v66935601zKRAkQC9/url

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Wow. So he's a victim now. That works perfectly on a liberal network like CNN.

Sounds like he once thought Crabtree was a good receiver or at least he thought pretty highly of him? But now he's a "mediocre" "sorry receiver"? He never said he didn't mean that and he's attacked Crabtree's talent repeatedly and not just right after Crabtree pushed him away because Sherman classlessly tried to approach him before the game was even over to rub it in. Most players know not to do that and don't do it.

The fact is��..He did blow it. He should have just walked away from the attempted interview. That was the weirdest, angriest outburst a lot of fans have seen in their lifetime. I know that's true for me. I've seen tons of interviews on the field right after games and I've never seen anything like that.

Acting like a meek little lamb victim on CNN isn't going to change anything. He made his bed�..and hopefully his whole team is going to have to lay in it for another week and a half.

Again with the Hypocracy. Crabtree ran his mouth about Sherman's talent and talked chittt to him and they have bad blood ALL of which is well documented and that's okay because your his fanboy and he signed your lousy football but anyone else does it is a thug and classless.

GMAFB I bet you've never made a mistake or said something you regret but noone holds it against you or your last results.

Get over it he didn't insult your wife or kids. You act like your 12 playing your games

You're the one that's not over it. I'm just enjoying the entertainment�both from Sherman and from the likes of you. Sherman's the one that went public with it. Banter and trash talk during a game is expected. Calling someone a "sorry receiver" and "mediocre" on the air during interviews is definitely not expected of a professional athlete�.especially one with a degree from Stanford. For a smart guy�.he sure is dumb. There's lots of receivers out there listening and next season may be rough on him��.hopefully.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MallardAddict

Don't go posting proof that Crabtree acted like a little bisch in that exchange the fanboys can't bear to face the truth even when its clear.

Crabtree showed how classless he was in that second when Sherman told him "hell of a game and pushed Sherman. Great sportsmanship there by Crabtree and he got everything he deserved.

The Niners lost fair and square and as such the only part of the game being looked into is the clothesline by the nonuniform Niners player on Jeremy Lane. Oh wait I forgot the NFL office just have it for the Hawks as well.

"Fair and square". LOL. I thought you were an expert at checking replays over and over. I guess you missed a few.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
NBN

moving along

To play the game, you first gotta have game. - Ike Turner

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It's a double.

All people need to ask themselves, ability aside, is this how I want my son or daughter to compete?

I was in the grocery store last night, and saw two kids from the local HS, with letter jackets.

Their attitude was pathetic, made me want to plant my foot in their ass.

They'd be better off watching Champ Bailey for cues......

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Explain something to me.

You have the loudest stadium in the NFL. Offenses can't even hear their quarterback barking out signals at the LOS. But yet you expect anybody to believe, after the single biggest play in Seahawks history, that Crabtree could actually hear Sherman telling him "good game"? I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere.

And you also expect me to believe, after getting beat on the single biggest play of his career, that Crabtree would even acknowledge an outstretched hand from an opponent that just beat him on that play? He probably didn't even see it.

Question is for okok, too.......if he can get Sherman's wiener out of his azz for a couple of seconds.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

509 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1minute, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 52 invisible), 2,257 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,283
Posts18,505,153
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.