Home
These Are the Top 10 Most Dangerous Jobs in the U.S.

Read more: Infographic: Most dangerous jobs in America | TIME.com http://newsfeed.time.com/2014/01/15...dangerous-jobs-in-the-u-s/#ixzz2um6D5Gqg

If your biggest workplace safety concern is spilling hot coffee on your hand, this list of the 10 most dangerous jobs in the U.S. is going to feel intense.

Logging tops this list of risky roles, with 127.8 deaths occurring per 100,000 workers. The data comes from the 2012 National Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries and is represented in a terrifying infographic released today by FinancesOnline.com. Last year�s most dangerous job was fishing, which slides to the number two spot.

And while most of the list is represented by blue collar positions, pilot and flight engineer � also the highest paying occupation on the list � comes in at number three.

Read more: Infographic: Most dangerous jobs in America | TIME.com http://newsfeed.time.com/2014/01/15...dangerous-jobs-in-the-u-s/#ixzz2um344eU5

[Linked Image]

While noting those not on the list has important public policy implications, the somewhat morbid fun for some of us will be listing the jobs that we have 'survived'.

Me:

Construction Laborer
Sales Driver
Roofer
Pilot
Fishing Worker
Logger

What about shaking Nitro Glycerin vials to check their potency???
They left out PSD contractors in war zones.
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
They left out PSD contractors in war zones.

In the US...

Kent
I've done considerable farm/ranch work and some roofing, but am surprised oil-field workers aren't on the list--another job I used to do.
Originally Posted by shrapnel

What about shaking Nitro Glycerin vials to check their potency???

That's not a real job.

Maybe the gal offering you that job doesn't like you as well as you think.
Ranchers make $73,700 a year? crazy
Truck driver/fracing in the gas fields.

Construction mostly.

Kent
Originally Posted by prairie_goat

It does sound a bit low doesn't it...
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
I've done considerable farm/ranch work and some roofing, but am surprised oil-field workers aren't on the list--another job I used to do.

from what i understand from my brother, whom honestly prolly aint the best source, he has said the oil patch has changed quite a bit and alot of the physical stuff is no longer there with hydraulics and such doing the work that was muscle powered when my dad worked the patch in the 70's
I would have expected firefighters to be near the top

that "List" is a bloody joke

GTC
Congratulations to the survivors of most of those jobs, there are lots of stupid people who do them. You're obviously not them and know what I'm saying.
I have done 8, 9, and 10. Somehow I have lived to retirement. smile
Depends somewhat on how "dangerous" is defined, e.g., periodic, random exposure to extreme risk like firefighting, or day in day out dangerous like driving over the road or commercial fishing.

When it involves danger from the human element, retail workers like clerks in shop-and-robs are high on the list.

Paul
I'm surprised mining is not on there, esp coal mining. I guess a lot fewer are killed these days.

Surface mining helps with that.

Sycamore
Like any internet list or poll, The categories are way too general.

But 9 out of 10 involve product production, which is telling in multiple ways.

Kent
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Are you suggesting that sitting on the sidelines and stealing is safer than producing ?

You really are a "Hater",....aren't you ?

GTC
Originally Posted by Paul39
Depends somewhat on how "dangerous" is defined, e.g., periodic, random exposure to extreme risk like firefighting, or day in day out dangerous like driving over the road or commercial fishing.

When it involves danger from the human element, retail workers like clerks in shop-and-robs are high on the list.

Paul

Fatal work inguries.

Kent
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Are you suggesting that sitting on the sidelines and stealing is safer than producing ?

You really are a "Hater",....aren't you ?

GTC

Yep, producing profit and wealth in a real economy isn't for sissies...

Course... stuffing your face with .gov and taxpayer supplied little debbies could cause early heart disease or diabetes... luckily we now have obama care.

Kent
I have known three guys that have been killed in tractor rollovers while mowing roads. No its not rocket science, but complacency can kill. The mundane promotes complacency.
Amen.
Originally Posted by rattler

from what i understand from my brother, whom honestly prolly aint the best source, he has said the oil patch has changed quite a bit and alot of the physical stuff is no longer there with hydraulics and such doing the work that was muscle powered when my dad worked the patch in the 70's

Rattler that is correct the oilfield has gotten a lot better. Safety is HUGE priority compared to years ago when it was all about the dollars. Some companies take it alittle to far on the safety stuff though like one company I worked for before they sold their field here used to put plug in covers over the outlets for safety meetings incase someones hair would get in them. Or having someone fill out a JSA (job safety analysis) to use a pair of scissors to cut paper. But there are still some freak accidents and then there are stupid people doing stupid things.
Originally Posted by Farming
I have known three guys that have been killed in tractor rollovers while mowing roads. No its not rocket science, but complacency can kill. The mundane promotes complacency.

pretty much, using it day in and out makes people careless.....vast majority of farming accidents and deaths ive seen were from people doing something they knew better than to do but lost respect of the equipment for a second.....
No piano player in a whorehouse?

pretty much, using it day in and out makes people careless.....vast majority of farming accidents and deaths ive seen were from people doing something they knew better than to do but lost respect of the equipment for a second.....

Do the ranching incidents usually come from animals or tractors?
More just farm equipment in general

Paul

Being an elderly "retiree" in the wrong neighborhood is an EXTREMELY risky occupation, these days.

....and no "OSHA" keeping track, or setting standards, either.

GTC
Originally Posted by Rovering

Do the ranching incidents usually come from animals or tractors?

mostly equipment but i can think of a couple that were animals.....was mainly thinking bout equipment though when i wrote the post.....augers and swathers seem to be what get people the most....
Originally Posted by eh76

You really missed your calling, didn't you ?

GTC
I own a ranch and a fishing boat, log at times, lucky to be a live I guess. Funny thing is the only permanent injuries I have was from being a prison guard.
Originally Posted by eh76

You really missed your calling, didn't you ?

GTC

What can I say? My sister was a stripper...........

Being an elderly "retiree" in the wrong neighborhood is an EXTREMELY risky occupation, these days.

GTC

No shidt, amigo. I've been to your AO.

(Interesting, it seems the program bleeps phonetically too)

Paul
10, 9, 8, 5. I've done roofing but for my own purpose. But I think the most danergerous job I had was roadside truck repair. Things can get hairy real fast.

GTC

No shidt, amigo. I've been to your AO.

(Interesting, it seems the program bleeps phonetically too)

Paul

Looks like our best option is proactive doddering.

"why NO, officer,...that is NOT a body bag,.....I use that to cover young stock on my way back from the nursery",...etc.

GTC
Originally Posted by WyoCowboy
10, 9, 8, 5. I've done roofing but for my own purpose. But I think the most danergerous job I had was roadside truck repair. Things can get hairy real fast.

I owned and operated a small towing and recovery outfit for a while.

....suicidal, bushido horsechit.

GTC

My son has worked in the fishing industry here in Alaska since high school. Started on a gillnet boat, then moved up to seining. Made over $50k last year working about 10 weeks. Bumper crop of pink salmon in southeast. Nearly lost some fingers in Prince William Sound when they were crushed between the seine skiff and the seine boat. Fell off the boat once too.

He's graduating from private collage this spring free and clear of debt with a degree in geology.
There is danger in any job if you become complacent. Some are just filled with more options than others.
Offload logging truck driving is a big one around here. Next is falling and choking.
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

My son has worked in the fishing industry here in Alaska since high school. Started on a gillnet boat, then moved up to seining. Made over $50k last year working about 10 weeks. Bumper crop of pink salmon in southeast. Nearly lost some fingers in Prince William Sound when they were crushed between the seine skiff and the seine boat. Fell off the boat once too.

He's graduating from private collage this spring free and clear of debt with a degree in geology.

His story is much like mine for most of these dangerous jobs on my list. Those jobs let me complete an International Business degree, and an Economics degree, and a useful amount of flight training all debt free.
I am in the throws of building 14 of these modules with 2000 Korean craftsmen and women. We are not hurting anyone, knock on wood, but it takes tremendous amount of effort to keep the site working safely.

[Linked Image]
Flight Engineer/Crew Chief/Door Gunner.

1/2 of my AIT class have died on those aircraft. I consider myself lucky.
They left off shallow water treasure salvage. #2 and 3 aren't that risky and their pay analysis is BS. Treasure salvage is seriously hazardous labor and the pay is fer chitt. Fun for awhile though.

Another they missed is a niche profession, that of a circus cat juggler. How about drug kingpin? Phuoc, Crossfire is right, is all BS.
farming
roofing
driving
logging

The funny thing is I am police officer and people think that is dangerous. It sort of puts things in perspective.
I have worked a couple of those jobs, but they left off one other, being married to a woman who is crazy. (My ex wife) When you are in love, you can't see schit!

After my best friend and I turned 18, we used have a couple of cocktails with his dad, and he would try to educate us, "boys remember one thing, all women are crazy, some are just [bleep] crazier" Marriage is dangerous he would say, course, he was twice divorced at that time.
Fishing and fish packing. Most of the injuries I saw were fatigue induced. Those little electric forklifts and slimy concrete floors made a dangerous situation. I turned over a whole pallet of blue crabs once, had anyone been under that it would have killed them.
Originally Posted by Zrack656
farming
roofing
driving
logging

The funny thing is I am police officer and people think that is dangerous. It sort of puts things in perspective.

There is a genuine distinction. What happens to Lawmen is generally due to sheer MALICE. There are more dangerous jobs, but there generally is no human malice in their dangers. That is what sets it apart.
They've obviously never worked on a buoy deck in the Bering Sea.
Farming
Military (combat zone)
Government employee on flight status in military aircraft
Disaster relief first responder
Navy fighter pilot for 21 years.
smile

Gunner
Originally Posted by EdM
I am in the throws of building 14 of these modules with 2000 Korean craftsmen and women. We are not hurting anyone, knock on wood, but it takes tremendous amount of effort to keep the site working safely.

[Linked Image]

Lotsa legos needed here for sure Ed.

Gunner
Farming, Trucking and traveling, it's all cake if a man keeps his head outta his butt.

Gunner
They left out one, the Coal Mining Business, I worked for two years in the Coal Business in the 70's . I worked 6 miles under ground coal mining and drove a coal truck on a strip mining job for a year. I personally have lost a few friends who died in the coal mines over the years. Mining isn't the safest job you can work at .
It's da gas dat'l get ya in da mines.

Gunner

That one seems a mite high to me too.

that "List" is a bloody joke

GTC

In that it reflects the actual number of annual deaths, I'd guess that it is accurate.
But still, there certainly are jobs with greater potential for harm. The danger from these is set off by skilled labor practices, and enforcement of safety initiatives.

The construction trades aren't what they used to be, either for danger or for intelligence. The dumb used to die young...
Fishing held the title for years but has got much safer. I believe the rate was 200+ per 100,000 (70s & early 80s.) and the Bering Sea fishery was responsible for more than it's share.
Marriage should have been the Number One Job Hazard .

The most dangerous thing in the mines is fine coal dust floating in the air , your are working in a can of 4 f BlackPowder, that is why you rock dust everything.
I fell three times as a roofer and sider. One of those should have killed me, another broke my back. Even without nerve damage it took two years to fully recover.

This was residential work. It's hard to believe that, due to the low pay without benefits and high hazard, a house can even get build nowadays.

They also left out drug dealer. Seems they get shot up on a regular basis...

CR
I've had 7 of the 10 listed......plus a few that are a lot more dangerous. Try substation bus welder.............the boss watches you with a spotting scope from a few hundred yard away.
Originally Posted by Royce

That's funny as hell.
If you listen to cops and firefighters,they have the most dangerous jobs in the world.

Reality is they mostly sit around on their dead asses drawing a salary,and pension!!
Mike

FF is really quite safe these days. We do a LOT of work trying to make it as safe as it can be. And its improved a lot over the years from what I've read of years ago.

you almost always hear when any FF dies close to you, and within a 4 hour radius, I'm aware of only a couple except for the west explosion that got 12 IIRC.. but if not for that, I"d suspect I hear of only maybe 5 a year close to us.
Originally Posted by mikeone

That's funny as hell.
If you listen to cops and firefighters,they have the most dangerous jobs in the world.

Reality is they mostly sit around on their dead asses drawing a salary,and pension!!
Mike

Or you can be like me, work a day job, but on call 24/7 for no salary.... Just counted last years calls to see if I can get a break from IRS... I left my personal house 10 miles from teh station, not paid, not during work hours, but during MY hours... 174 times. That doesn't count leaving work to go to calls...

Most folks though, want FF and LEO around if they need em... funny irony there.

That's funny as hell.

Mike

They've learned that the squeaky wheel gets the grease.
You are more likely to die from wrecking the Fire Truck while running Red Light and Stop Signs on the way to the Fire than from the Fire itself .
Originally Posted by hillbillybear

It is if you ask a farmer. They're the poor mouthinist SOB's that ever lived.

They'll tell ya how they work 25 hour days, 366 days a year, just to owe money at the end of it all. Then they hang their head for effect and crawl in a $60k diesel truck. laugh

The only one of those jobs I spent much time doing is #2.

Saw a few get hurt and a few more not make it back. I was buddies with a guy a few years younger than me that went over the back of a boat laying ground line for halibut. Bad chitt when your rain gear gets to tangling in the fishing gear.
Originally Posted by rost495

That's funny as hell.

Mike

Or you can be like me, work a day job, but on call 24/7 for no salary.... Just counted last years calls to see if I can get a break from IRS... I left my personal house 10 miles from teh station, not paid, not during work hours, but during MY hours... 174 times. That doesn't count leaving work to go to calls...

Most folks though, want FF and LEO around if they need em... funny irony there.

Are you a volunteer firefighter?

Kudos, if so.

Something that not enough know and government employed firefighters try hard to hide is that most of America by several measures is covered by volunteer firefighters not government employees.

The government types bashing of volunteers is BS, too.
If only drugs were legalized, there wouldn't be this many injuries.
Mikeone, yes it is true that fire and police folks mostly just sit and wait for something to happen. But when it DOES...

The same might be said for aircrewmembers. That old saying about hours and hours of boredom interrupted by moments of sheer terror wasn't made up just for laughs. (Have you read my books? Object lessons for the foregoing.)

As for jobs like convenience store clerk, the list is about accidents. The bad things that happen to store clerks, cops and such are deliberate.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by hillbillybear

It is if you ask a farmer. They're the poor mouthinist SOB's that ever lived.

They'll tell ya how they work 25 hour days, 366 days a year, just to owe money at the end of it all. Then they hang their head for effect and crawl in a $60k diesel truck. laugh

Yet every other accountant, welfare recipient, and retiree pulling a camper also seems to be driving a $60k pickup.

What someone drives is not a very good indication of wealth. They let about anybody take out a loan....
Well I am a professional pilot, have been for close to 40 years now. Flight Engineer seat at the Airlines has been pretty much non existent since the 1990's The only place I know were you could possible get a job as a FE in Piston or Turbine would be in Alaska Flying For Everts, they still fly DC-6's and they have a 727 or two maybe more now. The pay it bullshit too. Not even close for most of the pilots working out there..
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
As for jobs like convenience store clerk, the list is about accidents. The bad things that happen to store clerks, cops and such are deliberate.

No, the list was drawn from the latest information on all work related deaths - accidental or intentional.

Some jobs are simply not as dangerous as their propaganda insists; but the danger in some, like to convenience store clerks, is diluted by being but a subset of customer service or retail sales which is otherwise quite safe.
I can vouch for the ironworkers. Had to lift a man out of the basement 2 weeks ago after he went 3 stories into the hole. Doesn't look like he'll be working for a long time if ever again.
#1 ,Sandhogs.

No, the list was drawn from the latest information on all work related deaths - accidental or intentional.

Some jobs are simply not as dangerous as their propaganda insists; but the danger in some, like to convenience store clerks, is diluted by being but a subset of customer service or retail sales which is otherwise quite safe.

This list has little to do with which jobs are most dangerous. It is more about which occupations employ the the most vunerable to natural selection. #7 and #3 being the obvious exceptions.
It's about working from heights and/or extremely heavy moving parts, natural or mechanical. An illiterate illegal is in no mortal danger with a pick, shovel, broom... while the supervisor running the crane is.

Kent
Originally Posted by ltppowell

This list has little to do with which jobs are most dangerous. It is more about which occupations employ the the most vunerable to natural selection. #7 and #3 being the obvious exceptions.

Both the numbers and my own experiences give me reasons to disagree, but I'd like to see your reasoning for such a derogatory and condescending statement.
They forgot about being a diplomat for this administration.
Originally Posted by plainsman456
They forgot about being a diplomat for this administration.

Adding the risks from Obama's incompetence to the long suspected risks from working for the Clintons does seem to be a recipe for an early and horrible death.

Both the numbers and my own experiences give me reasons to disagree, but I'd like to see your reasoning for such a derogatory and condescending statement.

Sure. Lots of stupid people do a lot of those jobs. That should not be condescending to those who aren't...they would agree.

Sure. Lots of stupid people do a lot of those jobs. That should not be condescending to those who aren't...they would agree.

Having done six of those jobs, including one that you except from being a task only for the stupid, I take serious exception to your tone and assertion.

Since I no longer work (Still play at several.) at any of these, I have neither ego nor pecuniary interest in the personal or public perception of danger in any of these fields. I do recognize that those in a couple safer fields do have very strong ego and pecuniary interests in cultivating a false personal and public perception of them as the most dangerous.
Both my brothers were iron workers, my oldest went in the hole twice. Wasn't expected to the fist time. Brock his back the second time. He is still with us, but in a lot of pain.

Having done six of those jobs, including one that you except from being a task only for the stupid, I take serious exception to your tone and assertion.

Since I no longer work (Still play at several.) at any of these, I have neither ego nor pecuniary interest in the personal or public perception of danger in any of these fields. I do recognize that those in a couple safer fields do have very strong ego and pecuniary interests in cultivating a false personal and public perception of them as the most dangerous.

Good luck surviving your recreation.
Worked 25 years for the power company. Several as lineman and trouble shooter. Two co workers electrocuted the first two years I worked there. Two more lost an arm from high voltage contact a few years later. Thankfully safety standards are much better now. The greater use of bucket trucks plays a big role in safer work conditions now.
I do #5 on a regular basis even tho it's not really my job. I have to climb and measure all the stuff in refineries and chemical plants that rotted out and needs replacement.

You do begin to wonder at some point when you go out like this week to some measurements in a furnace they shut down a week ago (it will still pretty freaking hot) and you have to wear steel toe boots, full nomex, a repirator, carry an escape respirator, chemical googles, a hard hat, safety glasses, a harness with an automatic yoyo lanyard which all together equals 40+ pounds AND basically have a team of people looking out for you, someone who signs you in personally, another who signs you out, someone who is sationed at the door permanetly while you are in, another who is taking constant gas readings, one who is hold the other end of your tether line to find your way out......

and then they tell you it's perfectly safe lol.

Of course I'm not sure why I worry. I mean it's not like the stack coming out of the furnace a few hundred feet tall is leaning, then they shake the crap out the furnace by pulling pairs of 80' 6" pipe out of it with a winch and it vibrates the hell out of the thing while at the same time taking down the guy wires on the stack because it was in the way of machiery pulling out the pipe lol.
I could never work around high powered electricity. No way Jose.

That or continuous 'elevated' work.

Some of the local ranchers around here have small airplanes.

I can think of 3 who crashed and died.

Good, trustworthy co-workers make a big difference.
You also see the bus loads of contract workers entering the same facility, half who can't speak english and the other half with their boots on the wrong feet.
I personally don't mind the ones that are in your control like iron workers, roofers etc...it's the jobs where you get killed and never see it coming like mining etc...

While it's possible to die as an iron worker because of someomne else I would guess most die from something they could have prevented.

Guys at the plants say my job is more dangerous because I climb - but I only climb rarely and with lots of "advisors" and specialist and only go to the job site rarely and it comes to a standstill normally waiting on me. I figure it's much less dangersous than being out there 40 hours a week even if you are just sitting in a chair all that time in an explosion resisstant office.
I've done 10, 9, 5, 4 and Numbah One. Ugh, me proud.

except you now just get crushed by someone powered by hydraulics....

In the steel fabrication business we do a LOT less manual labor than we did even 20-25 years ago but we replaced them with machines that kill you just as fast and never slow down while doing it if you aren't careful.
Played this game for many years. My second boy came along and made me rethink it though.

Have a wave coming over the bow of my 120' trawler.

[Linked Image]

While Blowing 96kts

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Tombo
Fishing held the title for years but has got much safer. I believe the rate was 200+ per 100,000 (70s & early 80s.) and the Bering Sea fishery was responsible for more than it's share.

True, it is getting much safer. Ending the derbies helped out a bit. Out of 700 or so trollers in SE AK, I'd say on average we lose 1 a year.
Locally we have several in the logging industry killed per year. Logging trucks going over the side, fallers taking a tree the wrong way and choker setters being hit from falling debris are typical examples. Not on a per hundred thousand employee basis, but on a per hours worked basis, it would be interesting to see the rate for wild land forest fire fighters. They have a very tough and unpredictable job.
The big issue for me has always been exposure, and being able to turn it "off" when the voices of doom get too loud.
If you can tie off it's not too bad, and if you are "graceful" then you can get away with the unavoidables. I got off the iron when my reflexes began to slow and confidence went away.
And I got away from roofs after my second get-off, which involved a complete forward flip onto my feet into glorious soft mud and snow.
I could not hack being on the ocean at mercy of the elements and no port in a storm.
I spent 2 days off of work a week ago, followed by a Sunday visit to the ER for confusion and lack of focus and extreme dizziness. I knew the day I returned I would get the call to go out and measure something. That's the way it goes, go 3 months sitting in an office and then....

I was right. My boss said I looked a little slow going up the ladders lol.

We had a big pow wow on the ground with a bunch of people and one of them said "is that the first time off the ground for that guy?". I must have really looked bad haha. I must have really looked like a "green"horn.
Anybody notice the causes of death? Loggers must cut themselves, or each other, a lot.
Hidden defects in trees or cables are / were the logger killers that I saw.
Where does the 17% Homocide violence fit in? I understand the animals.
I read that as not only homicide but other than accidental deaths inflicted by a person or animal and as not specific to any one job but across all. A death by hands or horns type category.
Military
LEO
And 40 years of this:

[Linked Image]
RickMulhernSprayingCotton2005 by Sharps45 2 7/8, on Flickr
I've been farming since about 1973. The equipment hasn't gotten me (yet) but I've had several run ins with livestock that have left marks. Then there was the stepladder that slipped while I was halfway out a roof hatch, tore up both shoulders as I came down through.

Dale
Done 10, 9, 8, 7, and 4.
Had several broken bones, some due to "fun"
Had a shoulder rebuilt last year, and will have the other rebuilt this year - due to animal issues.

Mark
You've only done half of them and only half dead... guess that means your halfway smart...

Kent
Originally Posted by RMulhern
Military
LEO
And 40 years of this:

[Linked Image]

And I bet you've never T-Boned a cotton truck either. laugh laugh

Gunner

I worked in and around the Log Woods for just over 20 years ... Logged from SoCal to AK and back. Also Worked in the Redwoods both near Yosemite and on the NoCal Coast. From Horse Logging to Heli-logging and all in-between. Planted trees some winters and even worked in a few Mills.

When my Father was selling life insurance I remember his company would not insure two professions. 'Lumber Jack, Pacific NW & Motor Cycle Policemen' ...
I worked briefly in the Casting dept at the solder factory-- got to wear the reflective suit and hood. That was fun.

However, I'd say my most dangerous job was having to walk into a fat lady's cubicle while she was in the throes of PMS and having a bad Word Perfect day. Those women get mighty testy. I once likened it to trying to sharpen a lawnmower blade with the engine running.

Originally Posted by Dale K
I've been farming since about 1973. The equipment hasn't gotten me (yet) but I've had several run ins with livestock that have left marks. Then there was the stepladder that slipped while I was halfway out a roof hatch, tore up both shoulders as I came down through.

Dale

Not that it was farming or ranching so much, but we just flew a gal out Friday night that got bucked off her horse.... no one had seen her for 1.5 hours...

While we kept her alive until the helo got on the ground, and she is still alive today, the prognosis almost certainly will end up being a fatality.

Livestock just like anything else, you have to be careful around.

Yet I still say its more dangerous, odds wise, to drive over to the farm to ride the horses...

Roads are simply dangerous. The closest I"ve come to being killed in our volunteer fire department has alwasy been at wreck scenes on teh road... folks don't have a clue what flashing lights mean... and they'll run you over rubber necking the wreck...
Limbs that break off, dead tops that come loose when the tree goes over, and barber chairs are all common causes of timber faller injuries or deaths. Rolling equipment over on it's top also gets a few.
A big madrone barber chaired on a guy I knew in high school, and another guy I cut timber with a few times (with 20+ years exp.) got killed by a limb.
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by RMulhern
Military
LEO
And 40 years of this:

[Linked Image]

And I bet you've never T-Boned a cotton truck either. laugh laugh

Gunner

Yep! The only pilot in America that cut an 18 wheeler in half....flew off...and lived to tell about it!! God has been good to me!
HAHAHAHAHA Hell Yeah he has. laugh

Gunner
[Linked Image]
Yup, that would start drawing a serious amount of vacuum too.

Gunner
it can make yer poosie pucker......
BUH-HUH. lol

Gunner
Changing some glass on an energized 230kv transmission line.

[Linked Image]
I reckon that kinda fits into agricultural manager right? That's my point. For every professional working with livestock and implements of husbandry, there are a hundred methheads working in a slaughterhouse.
Originally Posted by RRA223
Changing some glass on an energized 230kv transmission line.

[Linked Image]

Fook dem HIGH-V ceramics Bro, laketricty makes me nervous.

Gunner
laugh True.

Gunner
© 24hourcampfire