Home
Maybe the busiest, or most improved team so far, pre draft? (Still have picks number 5, 38, 61 etc this Saturday)

Check out this list of recent new free agent signings! Several with multiple pro bowls, several with Super Bowl experience, lots of high skill high level players. Pretty fun to watch all of this unfold!

3/31/2014 Carlos Rogers CB signed to a One-year contract (through 2014) PRO BOWL AND SB PLAYER
3/28/2014 Maurice Jones-Drew RB signed/unrestricted free agent to a Three-year contract (through 2016) PRO BOWL
3/28/2014 C.J. Wilson DT signed/unrestricted free agent
3/28/2014 Pat Sims DT re-signed/unrestricted free agent to a One-year contract (through 2014)
3/21/2014 Matt Schaub QB traded to a for undisclosed 2014 draft pick TWO TIME PRO BOWL, 3 TIME 4,000 YARD PASSER CAREER 90 SCORE qb

3/20/2014 Charles Woodson S re-signed/unrestricted free agent to a One-year contract (through 2014) MANY PRO BOWLS AND SB'S

3/19/2014 Usama Young S re-signed/unrestricted free agent to a Two-year contract (through 2015)
3/19/2014 Donald Penn T signed
3/17/2014 James Jones WR signed/unrestricted free agent to a Three-year contract (through 2016) SB PLAYER
3/17/2014 Kevin Boothe G signed/unrestricted free agent to a Two-year contract (through 2015)
3/15/2014 Darren McFadden RB re-signed/unrestricted free agent to a One-year contract (through 2014)
3/14/2014 Tarell Brown CB signed/unrestricted free agent to a One-year contract (through 2014) TOP RATED CORNER FOR THE 49ERS
3/14/2014 Antonio Smith DE signed/unrestricted free agent to a Two-year contract (through 2015) PRO BOWL
3/13/2014 Justin Tuck DE signed/unrestricted free agent to a Two-year contract (through 2015) PRO BOWL, SACK LEADER
3/13/2014 LaMarr Woodley LB signed/unrestricted free agent to a Two-year contract (through 2015) PRO BOWL, SACK MONSTER
3/12/2014 Austin Howard T signed/unrestricted free agent to a Five-year contract (through 2018) VERY GOOD O LINEMAN

A very different Raiders team takes the field in 2014, should be fun to watch. They will, at a MINIMUM, be competitive in every game and at least seriously threaten for a playoff spot. You read it here, first.
Many of the played with no notes after thier name, are still very good, starting players for thier former teams. I am really happy to see Pat Sims coming back (for less money). A great, young run stuffer DT who can push the pocket back in passing situations, even if he does not personally get the sack.
I'm much more interested in their salary cap, any ideas?

A few over the hill players and sloppy seconds doesn't exactly make a franchise quarterback; let alone a team.
Other than Charles Woodson, these are all guys in thier prime playing years. And, first tier, starting players in most cases. And C Wood played great last year, can still put on a show when needed. Still good salary cap room, more than enough to sign the rookies coming in next week. Raiders are making a run at De Seaun Jackson. Don't be shocked to see that signing happen soon. Pairing him up with James Jones and the good WR players they already have would be fun to see, as well.
Lol............just give them the Super Bowl trophy right now and skip play next season. crazy
Ahh no they're not... Tuck and MJD are definitely on their last breath
I didn't claim a super bowl appearance in one year, just respecatbility and competetitive games and run.
Just giving you a hard time.

And you're jumping the gun on DJax, he's going to sign with the Redskins once his pay is ironed out. Have you even seen the Raiders schedule for 2014??

Home: Denver, Kansas City, San Diego, Buffalo, Miami, Arizona, San Francisco, Houston

AWAY: Denver, Kansas City, San Diego, New England, NY Jets, St. Louis, Seattle, Cleveland

Now how many of those games do you think they have a real shot at winning? I don't see them having a winning season this year, nevermind making the playoffs.
They have a real shot at winning any of them and certainly most of them with the new ammunition now in place, and soon to come. The LA Rams were 4-12 the year before they won the super bowl, with a cast off middle aged quarterback from the Arena Football League. Not claiming a SB appearance, just that they are much improved and will be comptetitive. This, they will be and maybe more.
Are they going to be able to arrange their probation appointments so they don't miss games
Hah! Mark, you are definitely a glass half full kinda guy!

The Hawks and Broncos are gonna whup 'em.

I'd go out on a limb and say the Raaaiiiders end up with a 6-10 season and a lucrative deal with Geritol and Ben Gay.
Can you say Philadelphia Eagles!!??
Raiders go 4-12 and that's being generous.
I predict their coach gets axed by the end of the season too. Last place in the AFC West is a guarantee.
Safariman, you're not alone... hope springs eternal in Raiderland.
That lineup ought to be good enough for 4th place in the AFC West!
^ I concur!
First or, at worst second in their division. Plus, make noise in the playoffs.

If they are NOT in contention with this lineup, then I have to agree RE fire the coaches and bring back Gruden. He would love to get a shot with the talent base incoming. But, I think Allen and CO. have a good plan and base going, just have not had the horses to make it work. Time will tell.

But back to my original question or point. You have to give em props for most improved so far, as far as talent pool goes.
Originally Posted by safariman
Still good salary cap room, more than enough to sign the rookies coming in next week.

How does one sign a rookie a month before the draft?
Most improved in FA? Sorry but Denver, Tampa and New England had the best FA signings this go round.

Good luck with your team, I've a feeling luck won't be enough though.
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Still good salary cap room, more than enough to sign the rookies coming in next week.

How does one sign a rookie a month before the draft?

Draft is not a month away. It is days away.

It's on May 8th Mark, not April.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014
There is no way the Raiders won't place last in their division.

PS, the draft is May 8-10.
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Most improved in FA? Sorry but Denver, Tampa and New England had the best FA signings this go round.

Freaking Pats stole all the Skins potential before they even made it to DC.

Touche' ...grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
Originally Posted by byc

We got Browner, who else were they looking at?
The raiders will be lucky to get 6-7 wins.

They better hire more doctors and trainers with that well-worn crew of free agents.

Why do the raiders stick with their philosophy of 30-40 years ago that they can take players that are old, have legal or attitude issues, or just in a downward spiral career wise and think that it will pay off?

HUH???!!!??? Denver Donko's dont have any MONEY to sign anyone with, all of THREE signings, one of any real note. From their respective webpages, all transactions:

Denver
Broncos

Transactions
Date Player Position Transaction

4/1/2014 Chris Harris Jr. CB re-signed/restricted free agent to a One-year contract (through 2014)
3/28/2014 Winston Justice T re-signed/unrestricted free agent to a One-year contract (through 2014)
3/16/2014 Emmanuel Sanders WR signed/unrestricted free agent to a Three-year contract (through 2016)
3/12/2014 DeMarcus Ware DE signed/unrestricted free agent to a Three-year contract (through 2016)
3/11/2014 Andre Caldwell WR re-signed/unrestricted free agent to a Two-year contract (through 2015)

NE CHEATRIOTS:

New England
Patriots

Transactions

Date Player Position Transaction

3/31/2014 Ryan Wendell C re-signed/unrestricted free agent to a Two-year contract (through 2015)
3/19/2014 Charley Hughlett C signed
3/18/2014 Julian Edelman WR re-signed/unrestricted free agent to a Four-year contract (through 2017)
3/17/2014 Darrelle Revis CB signed to a Two-year contract (through 2015)
3/17/2014 Brandon LaFell WR signed/unrestricted free agent to a Three-year contract (through 2016)
3/14/2014 Brandon Browner CB signed/unrestricted free agent to a Three-year contract (through 2016)
3/12/2014 Michael Hoomanawanui TE re-signed/unrestricted free agent to a Two-year contract (through 2015)

So, Donko's get Ware, good player. Cheatriots got D Reavis, maybe still a good player.

VS:

DE/LB Lamar Woodley Pittsburg

DE Justin Tuck Giants

WR Green from GB

2 Time Pro Bowl QB Matt Schaub

Carlos Rogers, CB from San Fran

Maurice Jones Drew, RB Carolina Panthers

QB heat seeking missile Antonio Smith, DE from Texas

Tarrell Brown, the OTHER starting corner for San Fran

OL's Keviin Boothe, Donald Penn and others.

And the Donko's or Cheatriots have done BETTER?!?!? With who? Or what? More payola to the ref's maybe? More brown nosing to the league, probably so. But no sane and sober person could claim better free agent signings but a long ways off.

Browner was enough. He could have played better than the entire Redskins secondary combined. cry

Skins are after DeSean Jackson now. UGH!
You forgot the Broncos signed cornerback Talib, and safety TJ Ward.
hmmm, not on thier recent transactions page, but I have never heard of either, anyways. Justin Tuck, HIM I have heard of. Matt Schaub, same-same. LaMArr Woodley, oh hail yes!, Maurice Jones Drew? Yep, about everyone knows that guy, too.

10-6 at a minimum. 8-8 or worse and I will PERSONALLY march on Oakland to picket for the firing of Dennis Allen. But at the moment, I like the direction everything is going.

General Patton could not have won battles with a platoons full of boy scouts packing slingshots, had to have the tanks and the guns. Now, Dennis Allen, Jason Tarver the Defensive boy wonder, GM Reggie McKenzie have their guys to a large degree. No longer trying to make Al Davis type leftover players like Roland McLame and a few overpaid overstuffed vets fit into their new mold and systems of speedball. I still have a Marble plaque with Al Davis' autographed photo on it in my trophy room (as well as a few other Raider Greats of old), but he was grasping for straws at the last, knowing he was on his way out. Mortgaged the future (that he probably knew he would not have to see or deal with) for the now at that moment, but that time is finally past.

You haven't heard of any of them? You clearly are not paying attention to what's going on the NFL if you haven't heard of these players. blush

Broncos: Ware, Talib, Ward, Caldwell

Pats: Revis, Browner, LaFell

It's all about QUALITY in the NFL, not quantity, if that were the case then the Raidahs clearly won the free agency battle. crazy

You can have the quantity, i'll take QUALITY all day long. wink

Originally Posted by byc
Browner was enough. He could have played better than the entire Redskins secondary combined. cry

Sorry about that (not really)!!

The word on the street is that the Redskins are working out the money side of the deal with DJax, i'd be surprised if he wasn't signed by this time tomorrow.
Gotta laugh when recognizing the name is one of the criteria for being a good acquisition or not. Woodley, MJD, Jones, Tuck are 29,29,30, and 31 respectively. There's a reason their teams didn't try too hard to keep them - they're old. Surely they will still contribute but they are not what they once were - not that any were GREATs to begin with. Raiders woes will continue.

It is not a coincidence that team's average age hovers around 25-26..........
Quality beats quantity. The Raiders will win 5 games.
Raiders still gonna suck this year.
Heck they would be better off bringing back Stabler and Blanda.
Originally Posted by byc

We got Browner, who else were they looking at?

They'll turn BB into a SS,he's not young and his hips are getting real stiff. He's also one strike away from being banned from the league. He's a bad MOFO though.
Originally Posted by byc

Sorry about that (not really)!!

The word on the street is that the Redskins are working out the money side of the deal with DJax, i'd be surprised if he wasn't signed by this time tomorrow.

Done deal! Or so my front office boys are telling me. If so, I sure hope it plays out. Eagles reasoning was they did not want DJ around younger players. Maybe that's why Gruden hooked him with the likes of P. Garcon and Hall. Bob123 met with him in LA. So this was planned a while ago.
He should be a big help to the Redsins. If this IS a dine deal, RG lll should be throwing a BIG party right about now.

See? At least I can admit when another mans team has signed and added talent and ability, and improve thier odds of winning some more games. Unlike the Raider Haters here crazy
He should be a big help to the Redsins. If this IS a dine deal, RG lll should be throwing a BIG party right about now.

See? At least I can admit when another mans team has signed and added talent and ability, and improve thier odds of winning some more games. Unlike the Raider Haters here crazy

That's too funny, the Broncos added 3 very skilled players and so did the Pats, yet you like to throw out insults and act like they didn't sign anyone. And you wonder why you get so much Raider hate in these threads. crazy
I wouldn't put much hope on any boat hooked to Mr. pick 6 as a QB.

Thanks Mark! Raiders get Clowney then you'll be throwing the big party. But I doubt he last to 5 so someone is gonna' have to do some horse tradin'! wink I have him going 1 to Houston.

Raiders should take Bortles. Although, Houston needs a QB.

Sure wish the Redskins had their number 2 pick back for Sammy Watkins.
byc,

Yeah, Watkins with DJax would be a formidable pair to try to defend against, especially with RG lll tossing and running the rock.

I still have high hopes for Clowney wearing Silver and Black, Maybe Reggie will trade up a little. But I just read at another sports forum that when DJax signed with the Redskins Sammy Watkins put on a Raiders Uniform and posed for pictures. I could definately live with Watkins as the pick there, to go along with James Jones and the good, although young, WR's on the roster should make for an interesting, competitive year, at least!
It will be interesting to see if they can gain more yards than they give up in penalties. If they can stay out of their own way they could be decent.
I still believe the Raiders should have retained Jacoby Ford. He and Watkins would have been a lethal duo and both coached by Dabo out of Clemson.

I see Ford eventually turning into a Santana Moss.

Is it September yet????

David
Originally Posted by centershot
It will be interesting to see if they can gain more yards than they give up in penalties. If they can stay out of their own way they could be decent.

That ship has sailed. Raiders are now (the last two years) among the least penalized. This is an area where Dennis Allen and JAson Tarver have made real strides in changing a whole culture. With league parity a team can no longer afford to give up several 15 yard penalties to make a point like the Raiders of Old used to do with regularity in the 60's through early 80's. During thier awful 10 year run of obscurity it was not "making a point" penalties that killed them, it was mental errors and poor discipline. THIS is one area that has changed in a big way. Khalif Barnes used to be a yellow flag MACHINE, all by himself. Erasing many long runs or long pass play completions with an ill timed hold. Last year, his name or number was rarely called! Coaching can help a guy turn around a career as he has gone from a liabilty to an assett who now bleeds Silver and Black. He and speedy all pro FB Marcel Reese will tell anyone who will listen to be on the lookout for these Raiders. They have done much to help recruit players listed above to be a part of something that, in thier veteran minds and words, will again be something special and a team to be feared.
Originally Posted by byc
I still believe the Raiders should have retained Jacoby Ford. He and Watkins would have been a lethal duo and both coached by Dabo out of Clemson.

I see Ford eventually turning into a Santana Moss.

Is it September yet????

David

Yeah, I will probably always be a Jacoby Ford fan, but the Raiders have loads of speedy talented youngsters still on the roster. Denarious Moore comes immediately to mind. the missing piece has been the veteran guy to bring them along, catching the tough passes right in front of NFL Safeties and hanging on. This is where Mr. Green, formerly of Green Bay comes in. I look for them to add one more reliable, veteran WR or TE to help the team in that regard. I just heard that Matt Schaubs old favorite TE is still a free agent. I look for him to be wearing Silver and BLack someday soon. His work ethic with Current TE David Ausberry's speed and athleticcism would be a scary combo.
Pats are going to whoop that Raider azz in Gillette. Book it!
Don't even think about getting your (Skins) 2nd pick back.
RG3 looks like a deer in the headlights while standing in the pocket. Doubt Jackson will make a difference there.

Also, Manziel is going to be the first QB taken in the draft. I think teams are downplaying him because they hope he falls to their pick.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
RG3 looks like a deer in the headlights while standing in the pocket. Doubt Jackson will make a difference there.

Also, Manziel is going to be the first QB taken in the draft. I think teams are downplaying him because they hope he falls to their pick.

Yep, I think he will go either #2 or #3 overall. Still think Clowney will go #1.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

Yep, I think he will go either #2 or #3 overall. Still think Clowney will go #1.

I agree on Clowney being 1. Any team who takes JM over Bortles is nuts!
The Raiders had a lot of holes that needed to be filled. No way they could land enough talent in the draft to make an immediate impact. I think their approach of getting several middle of the road players was a better than signing 1 or 2 big name free agents. Afterall, they are more than 1 or 2 players away.

Regarding Schaub, he is better than any other QB that was on their roster and a better choice than the other QB's available. Can he return to his 4,000 yard/Pro Bowl seasons of years past? As a Raiders fan I hope he can.

I think they are moving in the right direction but this season will be rough. I would love to see a playoff/Super Bowl run but don't think it will happen. They are still several players away. 5 to 8 wins this season is my guess.
5 wins for the Raiders.

Quality matters, and they mostly signed other teams' castoffs.
Home: Denver, Kansas City, San Diego, Buffalo, Miami, Arizona, San Francisco, Houston

Away: Denver, Kansas City, San Diego, New England, NY Jets, St. Louis, Seattle, Cleveland

KC and San Diego are beatable as are Buffalo, Miami, Houston, Jets, and Cleveland. Depending on how well the free agents play, Arizona and St Louis are beatable too. Don't see them hanging with Denver, Seattle, SF, Patriots or 49ers.
Originally Posted by VAhuntr

Away: Denver, Kansas City, San Diego, New England, NY Jets, St. Louis, Seattle, Cleveland

KC and San Diego are beatable as are Buffalo, Miami, Houston, Jets, and Cleveland. Depending on how well the free agents play, Arizona and St Louis are beatable too. Don't see them hanging with Denver, Seattle, SF, Patriots or 49ers.

That is about how I see it as well, although I think that they will play even those teams pretty tough and sneak up and bite one or more of them. They usually beat Denver at least once every year, even in their worst years, and have bounced them from the playoffs late in the season twice in recent history. 8-10 wins, a couple of short winning streaks, and being in the playoff hunt till the end, is what my crystal ball is telling me.
5 wins. Signing cast-off free agents is not a recipe for success.
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
5 wins. Signing cast-off free agents is not a recipe for success.

Using your analogy one should never buy a used vehicle or firearm I guess? Aren't these someones "cast offs"?

I would not call the free agents they have signed as "cast offs". Most had offers from other teams and the deals they signed were cap friendly to the Raiders. These players are certainly not long term answers but should fill the gap for the next 1-3 years, until younger talent develops.
A used vehicle would be a good analogy. If another team thought that player was worth it, they would have signed them.

They signed away all their good money on old vets who are in the downward slide of athletic life.

They won't be very competitive in a highly competitive division. The best thing they could do would be to get Marcel Reece and Latavius Murray on the field at the same time, and play some smashmouth football to hide their offensive weaknesses and give the defense a break.
I will agree with you concerning Murray and Reece...Reece is certainly under utilized and Murray has a lot of potential. If they play smash mouth football, they will win some games.
The reviews and reports I have seen and heard have the Raiders doing exactly that, and giving Matt Schaub good situations to throw in.

I am really looking forward to seeing Latavius Murray and the rest of the gang of RB's getting some big yards.

There is a good group of youngsters coming up, as well.
Is Alzado ready to go. laugh
When my 'Hawks were in the AFC West, I hated the Raiders. They have been so bad for so long now that I can't help but root for them a little bit. I think they may be headed in the right direction, since last year they paid more to players on other teams than to players paying for them.

Than being said, I would not put much hope in Schaub, last year his favorite red zone targets were the other teams secondary. I wont complain if he is still playing when the Raiders come to Seattle, the LOB will destroy him!
I say they loose their first four games, Schaub is benched, and the Ginger ninja takes them to the promised land. All Hail Matt Mcgloin.
Here are some interesting and little known facts about Mcgloin:

"It" has the Matt McGloin factor.
Matt McGloin can win a game of connect four in three moves.
McGloin only works out once a year�..that�s about all the gym equipment can take.
Matt McGloin doesn't flush the toilet ...He scares the [bleep] out of it.
McGloin secretly has sex with every single woman on the planet every single month. The result of this is bleeding for a week
McGloin�s calendar goes directly from March 31st to April 2nd because nobody fools McGloin
Kings buy Matt McGloin sized beds
Matt McGloin is the ONLY person who can fix Obamacare
Mercy rules were invented because of Matt McGloin
Matt McGloin once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.
When Matt McGloin was born, he drove his mom home from the hospital
In 93% of males, the left testicle is larger than the right..... Each of Matt McGloin�s testicles is larger than the other
Die Hard is a documentary. It�s working title was �The Matt McGloin Story�.

I'm only kind of kidding. He starts after 4-5 games, because of injury or lack of production by Schuab. He then leads them to the play offs where the raiders maybe win one game due to the team being injured and old. Book it.
Originally Posted by tweeter
I say they loose their first four games, Schaub is benched, and the Ginger ninja takes them to the promised land. All Hail Matt Mcgloin.

McGloin only works out once a year�..that�s about all the gym equipment can take.
McGloin secretly has sex with every single woman on the planet every single month. The result of this is bleeding for a week
McGloin�s calendar goes directly from March 31st to April 2nd because nobody fools McGloin
Matt McGloin once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.
In 93% of males, the left testicle is larger than the right..... Each of Matt McGloin�s testicles is larger than the other

I'm only kind of kidding. He starts after 4-5 games, because of injury or lack of production by Schuab. He then leads them to the play offs where the raiders maybe win one game due to the team being injured and old. Book it.

IMO, McGloin played pretty good last year considering the circumstance he was placed in. You have got to root for a guy like that. I would not mind seeing what he could do with a better line, some receivers, and another year of experience.
Originally Posted by tweeter

IMO, McGloin played pretty good last year considering the circumstance he was placed in. You have got to root for a guy like that. I would not mind seeing what he could do with a better line, some receivers, and another year of experience.

I would like to see McGloin OR Terrelle Pryor with a decent O Line and recivers! How many on the money passes did Denarious Moore drop last year? Only Rod Streeter could catch the damned FOOTBALL among the WR's.

I think Matt Schaub will return to form at least enough to be a very good QB. Within that scenario, I would like the Raiders to Retain McGloin as the #2 QB, then try to talk TP into being a hybrid Wildcat/ option plays /WR+reverse play OPTION QB. Terrelle makes a move like he is going to run a route, takes of for a reverse with the TE sealing off the corner trying to chase the play, takes the ball and makes for the corner. If the D flows over and up to him he throws it, if they cover thier guys on routes, off we go to the races! With the WR's blocking, of course. Would work for good to BIG yards a couple of times per game!
They're going to cut Pryor altogether, and be rid of him. They will draft a QB.
They will draft a QB.

That part is certain. I think they will try to get Fresno State QB Derreck Carr in the 2nd or 3rd round, though some sources have them taking him with the 5th pick. I don't see Carr as a top five pick, but he does look like a very good prospect to fight for starting job when Matt Schaub retires, probably in 5 or 6 years. With that many years of tutelage and doing mop up and pre season duties, either Carr or Matt McGloin could be a very good next QB as well as a better than average 'injury insurance' capable QB in the interim.
They're going to cut Pryor altogether, and be rid of him. They will draft a QB.

That'd be the first smart move Oakland has made in a very long time.
I would prefer they find a role for him, but if he won't be a role player and wants a chance to start somewhere, that might be their only option. Though I also hear that the Raiders have been offered some sort of trade deals. Even a lower round pick is better than cutting the man altogether. He would actually be a good fit in SanFran as a backup to Kapernick. Similar playing styles and physicality. Back up to RG lll in WA DC would also be a fit for him.
I would prefer they find a role for him, but if he won't be a role player and wants a chance to start somewhere, that might be their only option. Though I also hear that the Raiders have been offered some sort of trade deals. Even a lower round pick is better than cutting the man altogether. He would actually be a good fit in SanFran as a backup to Kapernick. Similar playing styles and physicality. Back up to RG lll in WA DC would also be a fit for him.

He doesn't have the brains, the game management skills, or the talent of Kaep. The Niners passed on him, repeatedly, before and haven't gotten stupid enough to take him now.

DC, on the other hand, is dumb enough to take him.

Pryor wasn't good coming out of college and hasn't gotten better. Only the Raiders didn't see that.
Originally Posted by 4ager

He doesn't have the brains, the game management skills, or the talent of Kaep. The Niners passed on him, repeatedly, before and haven't gotten stupid enough to take him now.

DC, on the other hand, is dumb enough to take him.

Pryor wasn't good coming out of college and hasn't gotten better. Only the Raiders didn't see that.

I don't think Pryor has it upstairs to be an NFL QB either. He should have been showing signs of improvement by now but has not. Too bad he is too hard headed to change positions. Line him up as a receiver or TE and he could create some mismatches with LB's or CB's.

I do wonder about one of your statements though. Are you sure the 49ers passed on hime several times? Pryor was taken in the supplemental draft, not the regular draft.
If Bortles is available to OAK then TAKE him. Period!
2013 Toronto Bluejays. Need I say more. Don't count your chickens before they hatch. This collection of players sound good on paper, but that is a lot of change. No guarantee that it all meshes and they become a TEAM.
Originally Posted by byc

I think he will be a great QB for someone.
Originally Posted by byc

I think he will be a great QB for someone.

I'd give him "good" capabilities and that's plenty for the right team. Unfortunately, like most QBs like him, he'll go to a team with little around him and get shellacked for a few years until there ain't much left.
Pryor will never be a good NFL qb, for any team.

He wouldn't succeed at WR/TE either.
[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire