Home
http://washingtonexaminer.com/mozil...raditional-marriage-laws/article/2546770

Put me down as a blasphemous heretic in league with this man.
I refuse to bow to these new pagan gods in the land.
Pagan gods, indeed. We must all worship at the alter of PC. Well, I'm not having any part of it either.
Screw Mozilla. I will strip it off all the systems I support.

The freaking guy invented Java script and has done more for the internet that any one person alive. They should be worshiping him.

Their press release, and how hypocritical to speak of free speech:

Mozilla prides itself on being held to a different standard and, this past week, we didn�t live up to it. We know why people are hurt and angry, and they are right: it�s because we haven�t stayed true to ourselves.

We didn�t act like you�d expect Mozilla to act. We didn�t move fast enough to engage with people once the controversy started. We�re sorry. We must do better.

Brendan Eich has chosen to step down from his role as CEO. He�s made this decision for Mozilla and our community.

Mozilla believes both in equality and freedom of speech. Equality is necessary for meaningful speech. And you need free speech to fight for equality. Figuring out how to stand for both at the same time can be hard.

Our organizational culture reflects diversity and inclusiveness. We welcome contributions from everyone regardless of age, culture, ethnicity, gender, gender-identity, language, race, sexual orientation, geographical location and religious views. Mozilla supports equality for all.

We have employees with a wide diversity of views. Our culture of openness extends to encouraging staff and community to share their beliefs and opinions in public. This is meant to distinguish Mozilla from most organizations and hold us to a higher standard. But this time we failed to listen, to engage, and to be guided by our community.

While painful, the events of the last week show exactly why we need the web. So all of us can engage freely in the tough conversations we need to make the world better.

We need to put our focus back on protecting that Web. And doing so in a way that will make you proud to support Mozilla.

What�s next for Mozilla�s leadership is still being discussed. We want to be open about where we are in deciding the future of the organization and will have more information next week. However, our mission will always be to make the Web more open so that humanity is stronger, more inclusive and more just: that�s what it means to protect the open Web.

We will emerge from this with a renewed understanding and humility � our large, global, and diverse community is what makes Mozilla special, and what will help us fulfill our mission. We are stronger with you involved.

Thank you for sticking with us.

Mitchell Baker, Executive Chairwoman
He should be able to find a job anywhere. If your beliefs don't align with others they simply "fire" you!
You are very astute. I was thinking the same thing - an offering to Baphomet.
[Linked Image]

He's very popular. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet
Those who scream about intolerance choosing to participate in intolerance, it is amazing.

Seems that the IRS was responsible for this enforcement of The Church of State's values.

http://lonelyconservative.com/2014/...a-ceos-prop-8-donation-to-lgbt-fanatics/
Originally Posted by BarryC
Seems that the IRS was responsible for this enforcement of The Church of State's values.

http://lonelyconservative.com/2014/...a-ceos-prop-8-donation-to-lgbt-fanatics/

I call bullschit! Skeeter already said "Not even one smidgen of corruption" in the irs.
I am telling you folks, this is just the beginning of the purge. We've become so opem minded, we've become close minded.
Man....

I hate Internet Explorer, Google supports intelligence gathering so there goes Chrome, and now this? Well, I used to like Firefox...

Starting to run thin on browsers...
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Those who scream about intolerance choosing to participate in intolerance, it is amazing.

The left are as intolerant as they come.
Intolerance is practiced right here on the Fire.

The low information voters who allied with the homo-promoters, atheists and phony Christians are a clear example of this intolerance.

Why People Accept,Defend And Promote Homosexuality.
Quite right, rte. DA Carson wrote a very good book titled "The Intolerance of Tolerance". A good read.
Just one more reason why it's dumb to mix politics with your business.
Originally Posted by KevinGibson

Except that he didn't.
Originally Posted by KevinGibson

Except that he didn't.
Did he not take a stance on an issue that is political in nature? Marriage is sanctioned by the government, is it not?
He didn't mix it with business.
He didn't mix it with business.
My bad, I missed that.
This certainly puts the "Mo" in Mozilla.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by 12344mag

The left are as intolerant as they come.

The hard left and the hard right are equally as intolerant. Only the hard left has the political clout (currently) to drive BS like this. Swing the pendulum the other direction, and the hard right could and would do the same thing in reverse.

I wish the guy had forced the board to fire him, though. The entire decision is just f'ked up.
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Man....

I hate Internet Explorer, Google supports intelligence gathering so there goes Chrome, and now this? Well, I used to like Firefox...

Starting to run thin on browsers...

Not only browsers but it seems that if you have any business presence on line there is a way for the PC crowd to "break your millstone". Where do Christians go to get web media services without being shut out or shut down?
© 24hourcampfire