Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The first reason,which should be the most obvious reason,is that these people are intimately involved in that lifestyle.Just like drug addicts they will resist giving up their drug of choice in favor of remaining a slave to their addiction.

The second reason that people defend homosexuality is they have an offspring,a sibling,a relative or friend who is involved in this deviancy and they feel compelled to defend them.The defenders may have been told two lies about homosexuality, such as it is innate and immutable and the inevitable comparison to race.Both of these claims have been proven false by science but they will cling to any lie in order to rationalize the behavior of their relatives and friends.

The third and most prominent reason has to do with decades of indoctrination by the mavens of pop culture,who control the messaging system via film and television.A study of these mavens reveal they are largely atheists,communists,Jews and more recently also homosexuals and pedophiles.The only form of homosexuality that has been portrayed to the general public is that of the Femm.Ancient TV shows such as Will and Grace and more recent programs such as Glee and Modern Family persist with this image.The dirty underbelly of the Butch homosexual is never explored but the recent revelation,that for the first time in military history, the number of homosexual assaults have exceeded that of heterosexual assaults,prove that these Butch homosexual do exist.Is the recent repeal of the Don't Ask Don't Tell policy the reason that homosexuals in the military feel emboldened to rape other men the root cause of this sudden rise of homosexual assaults? You betcha.

The fourth reason is somewhat more obscure but none the less readily discernible.This group of homo-promoters consist of a repugnant cadre of angry people,who don't give a rat's ass about homosexuals,but will use them as props to further their cause.This group includes people who deny God's existence,bash Christianity and believe that overpopulation is a dire threat to humanity.Homosexuals have been at war with God and Christianity since they became aware that God's laws,as espoused by Christianity,is at odds with their debauchery.The fact that homosexuals often use the term "breeders" as a pejorative aimed at heterosexuals proves my last point.

I've read arguments by Christians who claim they defend homosexuality because they have been told to hate the sin but love the sinner.While this may be a Christian sentiment it is not found in the Bible.What is found and which has been shown to me by a pasteur of large Christian church, is more that 25 passages that resoundingly,without a scintilla of ambiguity,state that homosexuality is a sin and an abomination in the eyes of God.The "hate the sin but love the sinner" axiom is easily traced to a critic of Christianity.This pasteur also pointed out the passage where Christ proclaimed "go and sin no more".

Since homosexuals don't support the first amendment why would you support them as a group? Proof of this claim can be found almost daily as homosexuals work very hard to destroy citizens and their businesses who practice their first amendment right to freedom of association and freedom of religion.Homos are having none of this first amendment business.So why would you support a group who denies citizens their first amendment rights.

Homosexuals don't support our second amendment and proof of this claim lies in the fact that the majority of homosexuals vote for Demonrats,who for more than five decades have worked feverishly to destroy our second amendment.So why would you support them ?

Homosexuals are the most Fascist beings on this planet and actions against citizens proves my point. Their takeover of the Girl Scouts and their very public assault upon the Boys Scouts also clearly illustrate their Fascist tendencies.Any person,with a modicum of common sense, could reasonably conclude that homosexuals want to indoctrinate,if not molest, the children of this nation.

Fascism and Homosexuality.

Homosexual Journalist Admits Fascits Tendencies of Homosexuals.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
They ain't tolerant.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
It is estimated that one in sixteen people have homosexual leanings (how many people do you know and divide this by 16! � what�s your number?). From what I�ve been able to discern, homosexuality results from how the cells come together during the 9-month pregnancy; it has little or nothing to do with preference. In short, it is how God made them.

I am certain that Dick and Liz Cheney did not encourage their daughter (Mary) to be a lesbian, nor did (former) Senator Larry Craig (Idaho) just suddenly decide to be gay as he entered the men�s room at the Minneapolis airport. No one chooses to be sexually different than the majority; it�s just the way it is.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Why People Accept,Defend and Promote Homosexuality.

Easy.
It's none of my business.
It is their right.
And I don't know of anyone that promotes it.

Yep. Pretty easy.
And you can bitch and whine all you want, but still, it is none of your business either.
The quicker the Republican Party gets that, the quicker we can get those Liberal pieces of excrement out of office.
Until then, we are screwed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by djs
It is estimated that one in sixteen people have homosexual leanings (how many people do you know and divide this by 16! � what�s your number?). From what I�ve been able to discern, homosexuality results from how the cells come together during the 9-month pregnancy; it has little or nothing to do with preference. In short, it is how God made them.

I am certain that Dick and Liz Cheney did not encourage their daughter (Mary) to be a lesbian, nor did (former) Senator Larry Craig (Idaho) just suddenly decide to be gay as he entered the men�s room at the Minneapolis airport. No one chooses to be sexually different than the majority; it�s just the way it is.

Some of this is nonsensical. God condemns homosexuality along with murder, fornication, adultery, etc. A just God would not and could not create a homosexual with no control over his actions then condemn him to eternal damnation when he dies.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Maybe you can tell us what Republicans are trying to outlaw homosexuality?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ford8n
Why People Accept,Defend and Promote Homosexuality.

Easy.
It's none of my business.
It is their right.
And I don't know of anyone that promotes it.

Yep. Pretty easy.

And you can bitch and whine all you want, but still, it is none of your business either.
The quicker the Republican Party gets that, the quicker we can get those Liberal pieces of excrement out of office.
Until then, we are screwed.

This may be a political strategy, but it does matter, and it is a public problem that is a public matter. Have you no compassion on the well being of their soul?

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Get that speck of sawdust outta your eye yet.?

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Show the members the science not your liberal conjecture or supposition.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rte
Show the members the science not your liberal conjecture or supposition.

Why don't you show the members YOUR science and not your opinions and understandings?

You post condemnation, but no compassion, criticism, but no understanding, hubris, but no humanity.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

IC B3

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

That's not an argument.

I'm not a theologian but I did to consult two pastors of two very large Christian churches for their opinion of this statement of ,"hate the sin,love the sinner.

Next.

Last edited by rte; 03/31/14. Reason: spelling

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by djs

Some of this is nonsensical. God condemns homosexuality along with murder, fornication, adultery, etc. A just God would not and could not create a homosexual with no control over his actions then condemn him to eternal damnation when he dies.

Right on Okie....righ on brothuh!

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I usually get out of bed at the crack of noon and enjoy my coffee while reading a few posts at Campfire.

Off to a rough start already.

Denny.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
rte, you remind me off the poacher of game that espouses conservation, rules of the hunt, anti poaching stickers all over the truck etc......but at the same time will take every game animal they can whether in season or not. Is your statements those of the hypocritical homosexual? Radar has been invented so it impossible to hide behind this smoke screen.
Further, you are not 'god' like in anyway as you hide behind that cloak......you have to deal with your homosexual 'being' there is allot of support these days to help you in this regard. It will be your greatest freedom.

Adalwolf
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by djs

God is in the minds of men. I support the above statements.

Right on Okie....righ on brothuh!

God is in the minds of men. I support the above statements.

Last edited by A_O_Bush; 03/31/14.

Adalwolf
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

That's not an argument.
I'm not a theologian but I did to consult two pasteurs of two very large Christian churches for their opinion of this statement of ,"hate the sin,love the sinner.
Next.

Pasteur was a French chemist. Pastor is the word you're looking for.
Deerwhacker444 is stating the obvious, that you've posted this for an argument, not education, not enlightenment, merely to further your crusade.

You're right, you're not a theologian, and the opinions of two "Pastors" doesn't automatically make something correct.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by APDDSN086
Why don't you show the members YOUR science and not your opinions and understandings?
You post condemnation, but no compassion, criticism, but no understanding, hubris, but no humanity.Ed

Research my posts they're replete with references to science concerning homosexuality.

Science doesn't deal with compasion.

If you valued homosexuals,as your post may suggest,you would work to get them out of such a a dangerous and damaging life style.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by APDDSN086
You post condemnation, but no compassion, criticism, but no understanding, hubris, but no humanity.Ed

Research my posts they're replete with references to science concerning homosexuality.

Science doesn't deal with compasion.

If you valued homosexuals,as your post may suggest,you would work to get them out of such a a dangerous and damaging life style.

Your ignorance is astounding!

Adalwolf
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I knew it wouldn't be long for a God denier,Christian basher and homo-promoter would show himself.

That's not even a good try ass-hole.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Bwahahahahaha. Der Esel spricht.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (1234, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 1moredeer, 204guy, 52 invisible), 1,869 guests, and 1,063 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,894
Posts18,498,029
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.