24hourcampfire.com
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
AR and Tactical Rifles
5 seconds ago
People with tiny brains, (zika survivors), knock Holosun because their tiny brain can't comprehend Holosun's dominance at the price point.

And people with normal brains back off on the torque and use locktite blue to àvoid snapping bolts.

Holosun makes good stuff under their own name and for Primary Arms, Sig and likely others....
more...
505 Views · 16 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 minute ago
53yrs, mentally and emotionally exhausted by the time I got my last one thru college this past year.

Seven and two adopted?

Jimmies cricket where do people get the kind of energy from....
more...
1,383 Views · 60 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 minute ago
The last serious effort at making a $1 coin was the idiotic Susan Anthony $. I hope some genius lost his job over that one....
more...
254 Views · 9 Comments
Alaska
1 minute ago
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by JeffyD
From the title I thought this was going to be about the Harris administration.

Suck Kamala, suck! Blow is merely an expression!

Why would she get ANYTHING right now?...
more...
329 Views · 10 Comments
Single Shots
1 minute ago
I've played with a .300 Whisper with a J. D. Jones upper on a Colt lower. SSK puts an adjustable gas valve for suppresssed and full powdered loads.

I've found it aggravating, trying to load right below the SOS. It seems if you're running it that close, just a bit of variation blows your sub sonic cover.

I guess one has to leave enough margin so that doesn't happen.

I'll bet that .375 Whisper is a hoot to shoot...

I've talked to J. D. on the phone, although some years ago, found him helpful and pleasant. He's getting pretty long in the tooth, must be in his mid 80's or better. Not sure how active he still is in the business. He's done some really interesting things in his career.

DF...
more...
14 Views · 1 Comments
IC-A
Handguns
1 minute ago
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
I’d say more. For the -4. Has the endurance package upgrades but No lock and no MIM. I think you’d get 1000 for it without blinking. That’s a particularly good vintage.

This. There’s definitely a no-lock + Endurance Package sweet spot. Is it drilled and tapped from the factory?

Okie John...
more...
55 Views · 5 Comments
Hunting Optics
2 minutes ago
Unfortunate - What non commie country makes a high magnification scope with a varmint type Christmas tree windage reticle? That isn't $1000?...
more...
6,065 Views · 106 Comments
General Big Game
2 minutes ago
Thx for everyone's feedback. I think I might just back down half a grain to be safe. I am planning to load either TSX or A-Frames for the initial first shot followed by these hydros....
more...
266 Views · 6 Comments
Free Classifieds
2 minutes ago
BTT...
more...
692 Views · 11 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
3 minutes ago
Whenever I've been in a church, it's either because someone I know died or I'm being a tourist or a soldier, but for my religion I was raised to wear nice clothing at temple.

I never really liked that, cause the reform temple I grew up with was more of a retarded fashion show than a house of worship. It's part of the reason I stopped going for many years.

After living in Israel, I saw that people just go to temple with whatever clothes they have on at the time and that made sense to me, since it's not about me or my clothes. Then, I started going to orthodox services and, again, people go as they are. The rabbi explained it to me that neither he nor G-d look at anyone's clothing during services (or at any other time), and it's a distraction to even consider how you look when you are praying.

So I usually go in a pair of jeans, tennis shoes and a button down shirt of some sort. Last week at the orthodox services I attended in Montana, there were ranchers who showed up in camo and work clothes, and the only reaction was to welcome them. One guy at the services wore a suit, and he was from California. Since it was raining, I put on the waterproof gear I use for duck hunting (not waders, of course, cause that would have been weird) and I was among my people....
more...
683 Views · 44 Comments
IC-B
Free Classifieds
3 minutes ago
Up...
more...
472 Views · 8 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
3 minutes ago
Jump to new posts Re: Q by K22
Mark Meadows is on Face the Nation, wearing American flag pin with a GIANT Q! - RIGHT IN THEIR FACE!

Oh no, the Chief of Staff is part of the Cult. shocked laugh

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/transcript-mark-meadows-on-face-the-nation-september-27-2020/

https://voat.co/v/QRV/4040723

Don Jr has been wearing one for a while now...
more...
937,044 Views · 12,636 Comments
Free Classifieds
3 minutes ago
BTT...
more...
736 Views · 10 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
3 minutes ago
Originally Posted by ringworm
.. Maybe, just maybe...the sight
of that Glock 45 will cause the person a moment of clarity and I can get away without
ringing ears.

more...
2,774 Views · 125 Comments
Free Classifieds
3 minutes ago
If it has the featherweight checkering, I will take it. Pm incoming.

Todd...
more...
38 Views · 1 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
3 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Bristoe
As with many other things that the left has came up with, it seems like the leftist women lead the charge. Caucasian leftist women seem particularly vocal in calling for the abolition of police.

It makes me wonder.

When women work to defund and abolish the police, do they deserve to be protected by anyone?
Trick question or joke?

No joke at all.

I think the cops should get the addresses of everyone who is calling for defunding the police, then put a page on the internet which shows those addresses and says that cops won't be responding to any calls there.

See how long it takes for those "defund the police" people to change their minds.
The "joke or trick question" refers to it being obvious that if you don't want cops you shouldn't expect them if you call them.

As for your reply, sign me up as long as the cops promise not to show up if somebody calls them on me also....
more...
846 Views · 34 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
4 minutes ago
Typical game of keep changing the goal, and the metrics being reported to deceive people. And it works. the Univ. Washington data seemed to be the most accurate for the first couple months. Then at one point (late May?, early June?) they totally changed the reporting process, and ALL of the previously reported historic data. Original algorithm showed a sharp decline in infection rate in late June/ early July. The new, revised algorithm showed the infection rate going into October / November to subside (surprise, surprise...). Since then, they have changed the graphic again to merge all of the state by state data into a single U.S. total that cannot easily be compared to state based data sources to confirm accuracy.

Ky governor "King" Andy admitted last week that the positivity rate is decreasing, even as the number of new "cases" goes up. Only way that is mathematically possible is for the number of people tested to increase significantly, or, for someone to be massaging the data... He admits that the actual infection rate is going down. And then points at the increased number of cases to advocate continued / increased restrictions...

Yeah. They are cooking / massaging the data, BIGLY. In KY as well as AK......
more...
226 Views · 9 Comments
Free Classifieds
4 minutes ago
SOLD...
more...
1,035 Views · 10 Comments
Free Classifieds
4 minutes ago
Yes these are old USA quality made Redfield scopes

Kelly...
more...
255 Views · 3 Comments
Free Classifieds
4 minutes ago
It definitely is...
more...
338 Views · 8 Comments
Hunting Rifles
4 minutes ago
Originally Posted by UncleAlps
Wow. 701 yards is a heck of a long shot on a goat. Was the wind blowing? Did you connect with the first shot?

Yes and yes...
more...
258 Views · 5 Comments
Free Classifieds
4 minutes ago
BTT...
more...
171 Views · 5 Comments
Free Classifieds
4 minutes ago
Sold PF to Mr. Gray....
more...
146 Views · 2 Comments
Free Classifieds
5 minutes ago
BTT...
more...
83 Views · 2 Comments
Free Classifieds
6 minutes ago

If you want the best Lube and Rust Preventative.
If you want .44/.45 & .50 cal. wads.
If you want Bad News Bullets.
If you want Muzzleloaders.
If you need your ML refurbished.

HEAD ON OVER TO BUCKSKINS & BLACK POWDER...
more...
9 Views · 0 Comments
Page 1 of 247 1 2 3 246 247
RR1
Who's Online Now
633 registered members (117LBS, 02bfishn, 06hunter59, 160user, 007FJ, 68 invisible), 1,804 guests, and 860 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2020 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.