24hourcampfire.com
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire
0 seconds ago
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by Buck720
Originally Posted by dassa
I used to think this site was full of people who would be the ones to stand beside when the shot hit the fan. Now, I'm dismayed how easily most are willing to give up freedom for a (false) sense of security.

Apparently none of you have been around anyone that has had this crap or you wouldn’t be worried about freedom instead of just living. What the hell is freedom if your dead!
Thanks for making my point. 200 years of patriots were willing to give their lives so you could cower in the basement afraid of the virus. What the hell is life if your scared to go outside?
The man just said that two of his family members have already been killed by this virus. He’s experienced it’s lethality in a way that I’m sure he hopes you never do. All ER’s and hospitals in epicenters of this pandemic in the USA are begging for any help they can get...as brave as you make yourself out to be, why don’t you step up and go do some volunteer work at one of these places of immense death and suffering...?...
more...
2,426 Views · 104 Comments
Australia
2 seconds ago
Watched it last night. Not keen on the overdramatisation they added to the characters but the events were pretty much in line with what I've read and seen on documentaries about it.

I found several short interviews on Youtube with Sabben and Buick (I think Smith has passed away in the meantime but have him on a documentary on a DVD that I have to dig up) - I'll post a couple of links for those interested when I get on the computer tonight....
more...
511 Views · 8 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
19 seconds ago
Originally Posted by huntinaz
All the time. Raw venison is great. Most people don’t even know what they are afraid of when it comes to raw meat

Surf and Turf elk sushi:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Elk Carpaccio with gremolata:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hol e schit!

I would try it for sure....
more...
436 Views · 40 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
20 seconds ago
Hunter's Campfire
28 seconds ago
more...
51 Views · 3 Comments
IC-A
Hunter's Campfire
48 seconds ago
My grandson and his buds call them "Roof Rabbits" and are hell on them when they are pheasant hunting....
more...
721 Views · 23 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 minute ago
1% of the 330,000,000 U.S. citizens is 3,300,000.

We would need to average 9,041 deaths from COVID-19 every day, for 365 days, to kill off 1% of the U.S. population.

I doubt that anywhere close to 9,041 people are going to die every day for an entire year and although I don't know what the final tally will be, I am hopeful that it will end up being less than 0.1% and that it will mostly take the old, the weak, and those who already have underlying health issues....
more...
2,349 Views · 69 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 minute ago
You aren’t into doing something kinky with old lady videos are you?...
more...
226 Views · 3 Comments
Hunting Rifles
1 minute ago
I have a Weatherby Mark 5 ultra light weight. I was just wondering....
more...
96 Views · 2 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 minute ago
more...
71 Views · 7 Comments
IC-B
Hunter's Campfire
2 minutes ago
I think Jim Conrad should get an award for best Redneck/Eskimo philosopher..... that guy comes up with some good schit...
more...
1,318 Views · 85 Comments
Free Classifieds
3 minutes ago
PM sent. Thanks....
more...
131 Views · 4 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
3 minutes ago

I am not sure if it is good or not to have this Republican governor in Georgia. We will see....
more...
442 Views · 12 Comments
Miscellaneous
4 minutes ago
Originally Posted by LazyV
If you wanna do more research dave284 her name is Sophie Dee....I’m guessing you can find some more stuff somewhere on the inter webs to help you decided if she’s crazy or not...

Ain't no doubt she is batschitt, just a matter of where she is on the chart. You can go straight up from 9 hot. With a chest like that I may have to venture past the red line.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]...
more...
497,525 Views · 8,212 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
4 minutes ago
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by sawbuck
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
So Putin says lets get this dummy elected. I got so much on him and he owes my buds so much money I'll make him squeal like a pig.

Here is proof that says otherwise.

You're a fuqked up individual for even finding that. 😂😂😂

Funny as sheit.

No kidding! What were you looking for to come across that? It really is a sick world we live in. 🤮...
more...
869 Views · 21 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
4 minutes ago
Originally Posted by wabigoon
That makes my blood run cold Sam, baby calves and snow. I'm glad you folks have the savvy to get along with it. That water must have gone away?

Beats the hell out of calving in the mud....
more...
293 Views · 14 Comments
Free Classifieds
5 minutes ago
Always wanted to try a Kahles. I have had Zeiss and Swarovski but never a Kahles. It also has my favorite magnification and reticle so couldn’t pass it up. That dang Redfield sitting on the Steyr just doesn’t look right either. I was going to put a Meopta 6x43 on it buy I like this choice better...
more...
1,581 Views · 23 Comments
Ask The Gunwriters
6 minutes ago
Tester WYNK...
more...
11 Views · 0 Comments
Hunting Rifles
7 minutes ago
Originally Posted by 16bore
Faux CTR, so far...

[Linked Image]

Atlasworx DBM and MTD 10 rounders to come. The CTR BM and 6.5CM mag just for show...

Anymore information on this?

I want to put a T3 6.5 Swede barreled action into a CTR stock. Figured I'd need the Mtn Tactical gen 2 bottom metal with long action magazine. Anyone know if they come in a 3 round?...
more...
681 Views · 19 Comments
Small Game
8 minutes ago
Been doing the same with brush around my place. Trying to give them a hide-out from the hawks. The bigger timber at the bottom is a good idea but with my OCD I would have a hard time not cutting those pieces to stove length 😁

Also going to leave some hedge rows when we do hay this year. Planted trees in the future hedgerow couple weeks ago. Mostly red cedar, some pine, beech, and persimmon. ...
more...
192 Views · 7 Comments
Rural Living
9 minutes ago
take a screwdriver , lay it to the wire and touch the tip to something like a steel post....you can see an arc if it is working

or buy a fence voltage tester......farm stores sell them...
more...
12 Views · 5 Comments
Image Gallery
9 minutes ago
Opening day Gobbler...
more...
3 Views · 0 Comments
Hunting Rifles
10 minutes ago
I have a had a few that I did not really want to hunt with and bang around. Solved that by getting a beater stock. One was a pre 63 300H&H that had one box run through it. Found a cut down cheap stock. put a Limbsaver (much nicer than the steel butt plate) Used it for a couple of years that way. The pristine original stock stayed in the safe....
more...
484 Views · 28 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
10 minutes ago
Cabela's use to have nice choices....
more...
92 Views · 1 Comments
Turkey Hunting
10 minutes ago

Great picture!

Called in 3, killed the first one that ran his head up.

20.5lbs
9.75” beard
7/8 spurs

25yds

Youth 870 20 gauge
Federal Heavyweight 7’s
Tightwad .570...
more...
144 Views · 7 Comments
Page 1 of 288 1 2 3 287 288
RR1
Who's Online Now
780 registered members (117LBS, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 12344mag, 14Homer, 1234, 85 invisible), 2,535 guests, and 847 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2020 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.