[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
21 1,266 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: NULA 35 Whelen lubbockdave 49 seconds ago
Very thankful this one is spoken for
9 259 more...
IC-A B3
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Who Would You Most Prefer to Be the Next U.S. President? 270jrk 57 seconds ago
Donald J. Trump.

But I like Jeff's idea a lot:

Originally Posted by JeffA
Jim Conrad.

Just to see if a honest family man could be a president.
112 4,567 more...
Re: Santos: Stay or Go? gunchamp 1 minute ago
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby
He must go. His actions cast
a pall over the entire house. There is no room on either side for a LIAR.

lol

did you watch the sotu speech last nite?

I did not have sex with that woman"

wow, that really hurt Clinton's popularity

This is why the small minded GOP will always always lose. The same dummies who stated I don't like Trump's tweets so I'll vote for a loser instead

They never support each other and thats why sex with children is normalized today and a biological man can have a baby and identify as a 6 year old lesbian girl fromJapan
spot fuggin on!!
33 787 more...
Re: Queston for the guys who have lost weight. TimZ 1 minute ago
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Shoot, there'd be six or 7 women ahead of him at my WalMart......
49 1,846 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Win classic SS 7WSM value Hudge 1 minute ago
Well it says sold, so did you get it?

I have that exact gun but .270 WSM and really like it.
4 117 more...
Re: Remington 700 358win price check Kota 1 minute ago
Interested. Pics for evaluation.
4 109 more...
Rimfires Jump to new posts
Re: Marlin model 99 jerrywoodswalker 2 minutes ago
Partsman,

We need a picture!

Jerry
3 102 more...
Re: Should .GOV pay property taxes to local counties? rockinbbar 2 minutes ago
Originally Posted by flintlocke
In my county, 5 Natl Forests converge, Feds own 60% of the productive timberland, valued at fair market value of 9,000 per acre (about 3X value of decent farmland)...for which they pay PILT of 50 cents an acre average. Got that Buzz? Their adjoining neighbors, (checkerboard sections from old railroad grants)private timberland owners pay 90 dollars an acre, about 160 X of what the Feds pay....AND, the private companies additionally pay a timber yield tax on every board foot they harvest. Rural counties are being ripped off period. By the way, my numbers are good and current, my son is a timberlands manager and deals with the market every day.
In addition, the USFS is a lousy neighbor...they don't manage, maintain or thin fuels in any significant quantity. Private companies to protect their long term investment, have to actually build wide firelines and fuel reduction zones to insulate themselves from USFS lack of fuels mangement.
As usual...government IS the problem, never the solution.

LOL.

Those pesky damn facts again! grin
84 2,188 more...
IC-B B4
Gunsmithing Jump to new posts
Re: Perma blue or? Sitka deer 3 minutes ago
Another vote for Oxpho... I pour boiling water on the metal to heat it just before applying. It works faster and wears well.
5 312 more...
Re: WTS/480 RUGER PACKAGE Tradbowhunter 3 minutes ago
Will do when i get off work tonight
6 349 more...
Re: Pickled Eggs wabigoon 3 minutes ago
Hard boiled eggs, dark cider vinegar, whole cloves, onion, salt, brown sugar, any spices you like, wait two weeks, enjoy.
48 1,453 more...
Lee pro 6000 press any good? Jim_Conrad 3 minutes ago
Just that.
0 16 more...
Elk Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: What is it about elk..... LBP 4 minutes ago
All this talk about Texas elk is lies!!! Don’t google it you’ll get a virus on your computer. Everything here is high fence and bottle raised and cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to shoot. Don’t come to Texas for hunting!!!! You’ll be sorry, turn back now. 😂
99 7,390 more...
Re: Are there any entrainers that go to prison's like Johnny Cash? GringoCazador 4 minutes ago
David Allen Coe probably wins the prize. He spent the first half of his life behind bars.

Steve Earle didn’t spend but a few months but wrote an album while in jail that made him a lot of money.
40 1,241 more...
Re: Remington 870 Express 20 ga. barrel (PRICE DROP) kcc 5 minutes ago
I'll take it per our texts
3 151 more...
Re: Ski? 260Remguy 5 minutes ago
Originally Posted by 30338
Current ski passes are $150 to $200 a day. Recently Breck had 2 hour waits in the lift lines. That's a no for me.

Breck locals have told me that they go to Ski Cooper or Loveland on weekends and during holiday weeks if the snow is better than usual. Or they just hang out in their favorite bar. Everything about alpine skiing has become stupid expensive such that, for the most part, only the big areas have survived.
57 1,628 more...
2a trump or desantis Bob_mt 5 minutes ago
for me...economy either one.....being tuff on crime....border...etc either one I think.

2a?.....trump on "lets take the guns ...then will figure it out"....red flag has always bothered me.

head to head how do you think they stack up.......bob
0 26 more...
Re: Mauser 96 bolt shroud wa11 6 minutes ago
i will take this
1 79 more...
Re: Dire study finds 40% of animals, 34% of plants face extinction BuckHaggard 6 minutes ago
People are dying!
13 430 more...
Re: Reader’s Digest Border Doc 6 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
it isn't the mag it was tears ago. My wife gets it and it is half of what it used to be.

Exactly.

We all are witnessing the slow death of print media. The Times are changing, we have a shorter attention span and life is coming at us at a faster pace, with a greater emphasis on immediate concerns instead of "yesterday's news". Reader's Digest is getting thinner while their diminished number of readers age.

It's hard for printed copy to be on topic and electronic media has incredible agility, able to switch to the most recent news and stories, delivering that fresh message immediately.

Reader's Digest is actually holding on longer than many other magazines, like Time, Saturday Evening Post, News Week, etc. The advent of podcasts and streaming will further erode the readership, and advertising revenue, of print media.

The paper boy gave way to instant pundits, Tik Tock influencers and talking heads.

R I P
12 277 more...
Re: Dog Was Accepted As Member By Pack of Coyotes rcamuglia 7 minutes ago
Amazing
2 99 more...
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: Floral Carving Comparison Redneck 7 minutes ago
Originally Posted by paul105
Here's a simply rugged
[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]
Have several more simply ruggeds but no pictures.
Paul
Beautiful!
12 610 more...
Re: Planning trip to Italy Hudge 8 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Esox357
Originally Posted by Hudge
Have you looked at doing a European cruise? The wife and I are going on one this year and it ended up being a lot cheaper than just going to Italy alone.

I have not. Open to suggestions

We are doing a 10 day through Norwegian later this year. Leave out of Italy, hit Greece, Maldives (I think), France, and back to Italy. Croatia was cancelled due to port issues at our time we are to be there. I have been to parts of coastal Croatia and it was beautiful.
43 1,098 more...
Page 1 of 298 1 2 3 297 298
CTV-TRX
Who's Online Now
778 members (160user, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 1234, 86 invisible), 1,832 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3-22

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.