Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Gene Williams stxhunter 12 minutes ago
Passed away earlier today.
0 61 more...
Single Shots Jump to new posts
Contender front sight RickinTN 18 minutes ago
Hello everyone,
I am in need of a Contender front sight for a 21” Carbine barrel. I am leaning toward a front ramp with interchangeable front sights because I may need a taller sight than factory. Does anyone know of one which is available and will work?
Thanks for any information and take care!
Rick
0 7 more...
Varmint Rifles Jump to new posts
RCBS dies Goomba777 27 minutes ago
Got my 6.5 Grendel dies yesterday. The transaction didn't exactly go as described in their shipping policies .
No order acknowledgment , no shipping acknowledgment , no tracking information . I found they had the best
price online with free shipping so I ordered. Checked their website after the first week and found my order .
That was the only clue that something was happening . Also sent 2 emails to check status but got no response.
The transaction took about 2 weeks and the product quality looks good ( as normal ) but customer service
is sorely lacking .
Hoping the Hodgdon buy out breaths new life into that company.
0 24 more...
IC B2
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Looking to trade Stainless Ruger Zytel (boat paddle) 25-06 aaronward9 44 minutes ago
I have a very nice 1999 model Stainless Ruger M77 Zytel stock (boat paddle stock) chambered in 25-06. If I recall correctly, these are hard to find in this caliber.

Gun is in nice shape with light handling marks. No issues to speak of. Has stainless Ruger rings and a cheap sliver Tasco scope.

I like older Remington 700 rifles and shotguns, Browning 20 ga, and other nice stuff. Not interested in Mossberg, Savage, TC, etc quality stuff.

First quickest response, text me at 7zero6-27zero-1454

God Bless!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XhcDD5FxvLxcKCDc8
0 71 more...
Sitka Jetstream Wyatt_G 53 minutes ago
Have 2 new Sitka Jetstream jackets still wrapped in plastic, xl, ochre
$210 each tyd
0 65 more...
Looking for Glock 26 MOS tarheelpwr 1 hour ago
Wanted to check for an MOS before I grab one of the Gen 5 police trade-ins. I can trade or buy, ideally in SW PA (Canonsburg / Washington)
0 34 more...
Image Gallery Jump to new posts
S&W Model 29-2 The_Real_Hawkeye 1 hour ago
29-2
0 18 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Optics Talk, The Ed Show Farmboy1 2 hours ago
What happened to this Forum, sponsored by SWFA. I really liked the Ed show.
0 75 more...
FS Zeiss Diavari-Z 3-13x56T* nyrifleman 2 hours ago
30mm Tube, glass is perfect

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

$875 shipped

Possible trades.

Swarovski Z5 3.5-18x44 BT
Leica ER scopes.
Winchester 70s, New Haven CRF models, pre and post 64.
0 96 more...
AR and Tactical Rifles Jump to new posts
Anyone running a Huxwrx 556K Flow can? local_dirt 3 hours ago
Just bought one at LGS today that someone flaked on and put another on Backorder with Silencershop.com.

0 76 more...
IC B3
PQQP plumbum 3 hours ago
0 24 more...
Rimfires Jump to new posts
Well crap... hookeye Yesterday at 11:40 PM
Popped the Scope w Burris Signature .22 rings off my CZ. Thought Id put that on an old 64 Anschutz.

HOWEVER...........the Anschutz has an arched receiver. The Burris rings are for flat top receivers.
So I gotta find a new set of rings.

Doubt I do before the weekend. Bummer.
0 122 more...
WTS NIB Ruger Gunsite Scout Export Model 308 pdsarge Yesterday at 10:58 PM
Thinning out the collection. First up is a NIB Ruger Gunsite Scout EXPORT Model - unthreaded 18" Barrel. Rifle is stainless steel in the factory laminated wood stock. Comes with a factory steel 10 round mag and a new, no package Ruger polymer 5 rd magazine. $2000 shipped from my FFL to yours. Pics are on the image page, link is below.

[img]https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/19437994#Post19437994[/img]
0 148 more...
376 ringworm Yesterday at 10:58 PM
Group
0 24 more...
Ruger Gunsite Scout Export Model pdsarge Yesterday at 10:50 PM
Hard to find NIB Ruger Gunsite Scout Export Model in 308
0 67 more...
FS: UTG Scope Txgunrunner Yesterday at 10:44 PM
UTG SWAT AccuShot 4-16x44 AO, EZ-TAP. 30MM. Brand new, still sealed in box. Rated for Magnum air rifles. $160.00 Shipped...

PayPal preferred...
0 64 more...
Freshwater Jump to new posts
Good deals on fishing gear wabigoon Yesterday at 10:40 PM
If you are near Spirit Lake,, Iowa. Stop at the Fishermen's Factory Outlet.
0 56 more...
Model 81 Woodmaster hunting270 Yesterday at 10:15 PM
Looking for a set of original front and rear sights.
0 201 more...
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
.243 Range Day aboltfan Yesterday at 10:11 PM
I've got an '86 700 .243 that was originally a laminated stock ADL. A couple of years ago I bought a nice BDL stock here off the classifieds and converted the gun to a BDL. Haven't shot it since. It always liked 100gr. Hornady SP and still does. I shot it to get on paper with Fed. Fusion factory ammo and tried a handload with 95gr. BTs. This gun is really not particular.

The Abolt ll .243 is one I picked up here in the classifieds a couple of years ago. All my other Abolts are wood stocked, but this one is a fiberglass Stalker model. John_Boy painted it brown w/black webbing so it doesn't look hideous. I got it on paper with Fed. Fusions and it shot sub inch groups with that. The two handloads I tried today were a couple I had previously put together for the Abolt .243 I foolishly sold about 10 years ago. Figured I'd try them in the Rem. and Brng. hoping not to have to do another load work up. Think I'll be good to go with what I have.

I know the called flyer in the Browning sight in group does not get me off the hook, but I just had to shoot a fourth shot to make sure it was me.

0 90 more...
AR and Tactical Rifles Jump to new posts
Anyone want an AR in 17 Remington? szihn Yesterday at 10:02 PM
I have a barrel to sell. Stainless with .626" Gas journal and 1/2X28 muzzle threads. Chambered and head-spaced. 1-9" twist. 20-1/2" long.
I have made 4 ARs so far in 17 Rem and they work very well. Feeds from standard 223 mags. Hide hunters dream.

So if any of you would like an AR in 17 Remington which is easy to build yourself here's your chance. $250

PM me if interested.
0 56 more...
break gte901m Yesterday at 09:51 PM
0 17 more...
Rimfires Jump to new posts
Savage Mark II G - the cheap one Jim in Idaho Yesterday at 09:28 PM
Does anybody have one and more importantly, have you ever wrung it out to see what kind of accuracy it's capable of?

Got an idea to spend money on something I don't need and it involves a left hand bolt action and a Boyds stock. Boyds offers a lot of different options but nothing matching any left hand .22's I already own.

Savage makes their left hand heavy barrel BTVSS which is 99.99% certain of being a tack driver, but that's a bit more money than I'm thinking of and especially so when I'd basically dump the fine Boyds stock it comes with just to go buy a different one.

Hence the search for knowledge and enlightenment here. Not expecting consistent .5 MOA from a skinny barrel and mid-grade ammo but ya never know.

This one:

[Linked Image from savagearms.com]
0 74 more...
Humor, Jokes, and Riddles Jump to new posts
Piece and quiet. Bugger Yesterday at 09:23 PM
Doctor: Your husband needs piece and quite. Here’s some sleeping pills.
Wife: When should I give it to him?
Doctor: The pills aren’t for him. They’re for you.
0 63 more...
WTB 7 rem mag Redding body die David_Walter Yesterday at 09:22 PM
PM me if you have one you can spare.
0 51 more...
Werewolf plumbum Yesterday at 08:56 PM
What Q-balls see
0 50 more...
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 21 22
AX24

610 members (1eyedmule, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 12344mag, 68 invisible), 2,678 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,856
Posts18,497,066
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.