Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire
11 minutes ago
may have been posted before I would love to go there and spend a few days pecking around https://imgur.com/gallery/URDw2...
see more
74 Views · 0 Comments
Free Classifieds
45 minutes ago
Black synthetic Hogue Howa take off stock. Has standard barrel contour channel. This is not the sticky rubber Hogue stock. Excellent condition. $65 shipped...
see more
22 Views · 0 Comments
Image Gallery
47 minutes ago
Richards pre 64 product in claro, shown for comparison with one from Biesen in Turkish. Both from about 2007. Overall, dimensions between the two are pretty close. The Biesen can be finished as a stock, but the Richards, even with a normal goose egg barrel instead of the featherw...
see more
6 Views · 0 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
54 minutes ago
It's being revived. One of the guys at the deer camp work weekend brought some and I tried it. The best flavor description we figured out was a nondescript lager that somebody had put out a match in. Still better than Coors Light though....
see more
73 Views · 0 Comments
Free Classifieds
55 minutes ago
Camera Land just received some great deliveries with some incredible opportunities: Our Bushnell rep contacted me about a great "demo product" opportunity. We brought some products in to check them out and for the life of me I cannot tell these items from...
see more
75 Views · 0 Comments
Free Classifieds
55 minutes ago
New in the box Howa Mini 6.5 Grendel with 20' lightweight barrel and green Hogue stock and detachable magazine. Very lightweight and handy rifle. $330 shipped...
see more
49 Views · 0 Comments
Big Game Rifles
55 minutes ago
Gentlemen: I had a hare-brained idea that I wanted to run by people w/ much more experience than myself. I have a few pounds of Blackhorn 209 powder lying around from when I thought I might like muzzleloading (I don't). Does anyone think I could stuff enough of it into a .30-0...
see more
30 Views · 0 Comments
Hunting Optics
55 minutes ago
Camera Land just received some great deliveries with some incredible opportunities: Our Bushnell rep contacted me about a great "demo product" opportunity. We brought some products in to check them out and for the life of me I cannot tell these items from...
see more
65 Views · 0 Comments
Hunting Rifles
1 hour ago
Bought a rifle recently that was a real surprise to me in many ways with some lessons learned and relearned, the biggest surprise being that I bought a nice wood and blued rifle, which just does not happen anymore. Have a young nephew, now 12 and growing fast, that has been usi...
see more
75 Views · 0 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
This business of putting "Name II" on the back of jerseys is idiotic. It implies that the player is the second person in the family to have that LAST name - Dad was first. For those that are "Name III", it implies that Grandpa was the first to use that LAST ...
see more
116 Views · 0 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
for the agnostic in you ( from 12th century ) ...
see more
75 Views · 0 Comments
Big Game Rifles
1 hour ago
My local gun shop just got in two 50 round bags of new Winchester 257 Roberts brass and its for sale. Selling price is $30.00 (no sales tax!) per 50 round bag. IIRC, of recent, this brass has been hard to find. I am not currently loading for or shooting any 257's so I thought I w...
see more
32 Views · 0 Comments
Deer Hunting
2 hours ago
I am in the process of researching deer blinds and wanted to see what everyone's thoughts were on the pro's and con's of each of the materials. It seems that each year I buy 2 new pop up blinds to the tune of about $250 because I just never seem to make the time to take them dow...
see more
77 Views · 0 Comments
Free Classifieds
3 hours ago
Vortex Razor HD II 4.5-27x56 MIL I can provide pics for interested parties. Overall good shape, but has been hunted with. Want to trade for same scope in MOA. Would also sell outright for $2100 shipped. I’ve decided MILS really aren’t my thing. Well to be completely acc...
see more
57 Views · 0 Comments
Free Classifieds
3 hours ago
I have a New England ,Black Stock Stainless or Nickel barrel that is a bull Barrel. Scope and set of dies, Ser.#NV244716. This is the way it came, not a put together gun Asking 350.00 sent to ffl of yours {This gun groups less then 3/4 inches at a 100 if I do my job on bags Die...
see more
114 Views · 0 Comments
Handguns
3 hours ago
Well for the life of me I cannot get much beyond minute of 81/2 x 11 paper out of any unique load with the Missouri 240 LSWC bullets, and I have not had much luck with the 240 grain XTP's all off the bags at 25 yards. However I can shoot the 240 grain Lead soft points factory l...
see more
54 Views · 0 Comments
Free Classifieds
4 hours ago
f/s new Knight trigger (fully adjustable) fits Mountaineer, ultralite, and disc extreme...or disc rifle I believe. $50 TYD PM with any questions Thx...
see more
43 Views · 0 Comments
Free Classifieds
4 hours ago
New Thompson center maxima quick release steel rings, (high) 2 sets. $ 30 tyd each pm with any questions thx...
see more
51 Views · 0 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
4 hours ago
Did anyone else have the misfortune of watching this filth last night ? ISIS mini/series/drama about life as a jihadist. The director and producer are both British if this gives you any indication of the shows leanings. I went to Nat Geo's site to watch the cast and cr...
see more
162 Views · 0 Comments
Image Gallery
4 hours ago
my view...
see more
61 Views · 0 Comments
Shotguns
4 hours ago
Hi guys, I'm interested in this 20 ga and would love to hear from you guys that have one. I searched the web and there's not many user comments. I think the most comforting review was from Petersen's Hunting, They took on to Argentina and put 3700 rounds thru it in 3 days with...
see more
24 Views · 0 Comments
Image Gallery
4 hours ago
Pics of the my mountain goat this weekend...
see more
20 Views · 0 Comments
Savage Collectors
7 hours ago
Neat old photo, supposed to be Idaho, early 1900's. ...
see more
157 Views · 0 Comments
Hunting Rifles
9 hours ago
Have two lefty Weatherby MkV rifles. One in 30-06 with a synthetic stock with the H prefix showing a production date of 1972-1994 and the other,an Ultralight model in 7 mm Rem Mag with the SB prefix, showing a production date of 1995-2002. I was wondering if these were common o...
see more
113 Views · 0 Comments
Image Gallery
14 hours ago
Little pits...
see more
21 Views · 0 Comments
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
AIH 160 1
Who's Online Now
494 registered members (1911a1, 2506AI, 243kid, 12344mag, 1minute, 59 invisible), 1,480 guests, and 659 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

Copyright © 2000-2017 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.