Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Gunsmithing
23 minutes ago
Has anyone on here used blue thread lock on a TD barrel to get the last bit of wobble out of it? I am thinking of trying the blue theadlock for my 22 hp to see if it will take the last bit of wobble out. ,as I am getting about 6 in group at 100 yds. I don't like the idea of Hamm...
see more
7 Views · 0 Comments
Free Classifieds
58 minutes ago
Purefire Tactical Survival Model space in handle for holding stuff w/ Extras(everything you see in the baggy), used one time in the backyard - $20 SWFA 30 mm Scope Bubble level w/ 1" inserts - $30 2 - Jawbone XL Fishing shirts worn maybe 2 times - $30 Prices are shipped low...
see more
55 Views · 0 Comments
Free Classifieds
1 hour ago
New in factory sealed box. $390 shipped. Cashiers Check, USPS Money Order Paypal "gift" is ok too, but I am unable to ship until next Saturday. ...
see more
38 Views · 0 Comments
Varmint Rifles
1 hour ago
After being discouraged to the point of not looking for it I went to a Gander Mountain going out of business sale, checked their powder selection and all they had were 30 or so containers of Blue Dot and 2 of AR Comp. Plus it was 20% off. I bought two of Blue Dot and one of AR Co...
see more
14 Views · 0 Comments
Ask The Gunwriters
2 hours ago
From time to time I visit Mauser Central as I have a few friends that post over there. In the last week when going to the site ...all I get is a red flag page. Anybody know what's up? powdr...
see more
35 Views · 0 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
2 hours ago
..... And The Ethics Complaint They Have Filed Against Adam (Schit For Brains) Schiff. The video is about 15 minutes long, but is a nice summary. Don't forget that Judicial Watch is trying to shine a light on the swamp creatures and D.C. cockroaches through their FOIA Requests an...
see more
89 Views · 0 Comments
Free Classifieds
3 hours ago
Raspy drop point with some awesome stabilized buckeye burl scales, bronze and copper mosaic pins and bronze lanyard tube. Someone on another forum a few days back mentioned a raspy drop point that was eye catching, I think this one qualifies. Heat treated and tempered to HRC 59. ...
see more
66 Views · 0 Comments
Free Classifieds
3 hours ago
Swarovski PH 1.5-6x42mm with the illuminated 4NK reticle and BE3 rheostat and Butler Creek flip-up caps. First Focal Plane reticle and 30mm tube. Clean scratch free optics that are very good in low light. I used this scope to take my leopard in Zimbabwe. $925 shipped via USPS....
see more
120 Views · 0 Comments
Knives and Blades
3 hours ago
Raspy drop point with some awesome buckeye burl scales, bronze and copper mosaic pins and bronze lanyard tube. Someone on another forum a few days back mentioned liking a raspy drop point that was eye catching, I think this one qualifies. ...
see more
47 Views · 0 Comments
Free Classifieds
4 hours ago
Anyone have a SA caliber crf model 70 they'd like to part with? Interested in a rifle or better yet if someone has just an action would be even better. Any condition, fwt, sporter preferred. SS EW would be alright too as that would give me a good start with a stock....
see more
42 Views · 0 Comments
Turkey Hunting
4 hours ago
see more
31 Views · 0 Comments
Free Classifieds
4 hours ago
ArmaLite 15.5 inch rifle length gas tubes for AR10 $12 Shipped. I have four available....
see more
14 Views · 0 Comments
Free Classifieds
5 hours ago
1971 k32 standard grade 12ga, (6000 serial) with 8mm low rib 26” europa 62 skeet vr bbl, white front and white center beads, purbaugh 3 ga tubed skeet set cased with tools. standard skip checked wood set refinished in a hand rubbed walnut finish. 14.5" lop over spacers and...
see more
61 Views · 0 Comments
Rural Living
5 hours ago
Have been having some good luck with these TrapLine mole traps. Only caveat to using them is the soil has to be firm enough to be messed with, very sandy soil is hard to work with. My sets haven't been 100%, as sometimes I don't bed the trap properly and the mole roots under th...
see more
26 Views · 0 Comments
Bowhunting
5 hours ago
I'm reworking my Bowtech 82nd Airborne, and I'm looking at some of the new stabilizer setups. I've been using an Octane 8" since I got the bow new, but I'm not sure that it does anything. I've been looking at a 2 stabilizer type, but I have no experience with them. What a...
see more
11 Views · 0 Comments
Free Classifieds
6 hours ago
after 2 months gota put this up on the block .cant wait for a response forever. sambar stag with stab.buckeye bolsters 52100 carbon steel 3 1/2 tip to scale,7 9/16 oal tapered tang shipped with leather 250.00 ...
see more
70 Views · 0 Comments
Free Classifieds
6 hours ago
(250) Remington 7mm .284 cal 160 gr core lokt ultra bonded bullets ( not loaded rounds) 55.00 shipped to lower 48 USPS MO ONLY...
see more
70 Views · 0 Comments
Free Classifieds
6 hours ago
(250) winchester 270 win 1 x fired in match grade test barrels small scribe from pressure gauge great for reloading 50.00 shipped to lower 48 USPS MO ONLY...
see more
44 Views · 0 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
7 hours ago
With 500 separate investigations going on with 3,000 suspects, I'd say they have no shot. Good thing it involves the "religion of peace". I wonder what it would be like if it was the "religion of hate". http://www.theaustralian.com.au/in-...s-story/f9184e17a...
see more
144 Views · 0 Comments
Free Classifieds
7 hours ago
Have two hundred new Hornady 338 marlin Express cases for sale. $70 shipped/100...
see more
14 Views · 0 Comments
Free Classifieds
10 hours ago
Im looking for the "Terrific Twenties " anyone have one for sale?...
see more
25 Views · 0 Comments
Free Classifieds
15 hours ago
Used Remington barrel came off of a SS 700 mountain rifle. 22" SS 7-08 mtn contour. I just took it off of a faux Ti rifle I put together years ago. It shoots pretty good, probably about 1 Moa on average. I'd guess it has about 300-400 rounds through it. The only problem with...
see more
118 Views · 0 Comments
Free Classifieds
15 hours ago
Four 100 ct bags of 40 grain 204 cal nosler ballistic tip factory 2nds. Bullets only not loaded ammo. All 400 for $45 shipped Bb...
see more
51 Views · 0 Comments
Gunsmithing
16 hours ago
Does anyone know how to remove the bolt plug of a Remington 783?...
see more
56 Views · 0 Comments
Free Classifieds
18 hours ago
$50/obo shipped...
see more
49 Views · 0 Comments
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
RV 180 2
OX 160 1
RBCN 160 3
Who's Online Now
398 registered members (117LBS, 1minute, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 59 invisible), 950 guests, and 634 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
NMX 160

Copyright © 2000-2017 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.