Deer Hunting
18 seconds ago
Yep. Good stuff....
more...
309 Views · 15 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
23 seconds ago
Originally Posted by Buckman
My hats off to the people of Virginia. Good Job. Thanks for the pictures everyone. God Bless.

Well said.

I agree totally....
more...
2,836 Views · 119 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 minute ago
Originally Posted by renegade50
The Hat from hell.........

All you guys wish ya had one with " woods cred" like this!!!

Lol!!!
[Linked Image]

Didn't a local wear one just like that in "Deliverance"?...
more...
598 Views · 51 Comments
Free Classifieds
1 minute ago
I Have a Few Things To Trade On.. 1- Kimber Solo Carry. 9MM Bi-Tone New With Box And Paper Work. Comes With 1. Standard Mag. And 4 Ex. Mag.
2- One Set Of Talley Light Weight s For a Model 7 Med.. All Screws. But No Box Or Papers. 3- Like New Swarovski AV 3-10-42 With Plex. This Was a Demo Scope I Bought Several Years Back .. Its Never Been Mounted. No Box Or Papers.. Scope Only... I'm Looking For Mcmillan Edge Or Mountain Rifle Stocks With Mountain Rifle Barrel Contour Only. Need One In 700 LA -SA Or Model 7 .I Could Use ,Either ADL Or BDL .. Swarovski AV Or Z-3 With 4A.. Might Also Be Interested In a Ti LA Take Off With Mountain Rifle Barrel Contour.. P.M. any Questions.....
more...
4,248 Views · 71 Comments
Free Classifieds
1 minute ago
As above want to buy Bavarian Carbine in 9.3x62mm. If your thinking about selling, please let me know. Thanks! Terry...
more...
7 Views · 0 Comments
Alpha
Hunter's Campfire
1 minute ago
and Someone was right!...
more...
670 Views · 28 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 minute ago
Rong. I yearn for no reason to bitch about them....
more...
461 Views · 15 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
2 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
We blame everything on the Indians in our county.

Its about 50 50 split Indians to whites.

They are 90 percent liberal.

They just barely vote.

They aint the problem.

What about the danged Hutterites? I think I've finally found a religious minority I'd like to persecute.

You already have, you killed Jesus for Christ's sake!...
more...
266 Views · 11 Comments
General Big Game
2 minutes ago
My ABolt in 25 WSSM will be mine for SE everything here on out.

It could as easily be any 308 class handy bolt gun with a not too powerful scope. Mine is just the best version of that for me....
more...
5,036 Views · 120 Comments
Handguns
2 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Terryk
Smith & Wesson puts a steel wear plate on their scandium frame models like the 329 and 360. I read even those plates wore through. I don't really shoot mine, they are for carry, not ammo burners. 360 is painful to shoot with 357s.

Yes. But they're not comparable to a regular top strap....
more...
287 Views · 8 Comments
Bravo
Free Classifieds
2 minutes ago
Handi......
more...
74 Views · 4 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
3 minutes ago
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Late hit lol. The ref and coaches should have beat the dad to it. Not enough is done to penalize unsporting behaviour. Too much focus on trying to win.

Agree.

Kid should have been DQ'd, done, on the spot. Wining, intensity is one thing. That was no beuno. He turned it into a fight....
more...
163 Views · 4 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
4 minutes ago
lots of tools available for drilling perpendicular if you are standing up and wood or metal is on a flat surface.

yesterday I was trying to drill a hole on a fire door without removing the door and i made a mess , any jig or tricks you are aware of?...
more...
10 Views · 0 Comments
Free Classifieds
5 minutes ago
Still for sale...
more...
853 Views · 16 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
5 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by Dess
My Enfield has more of a ghost ring setup. Small ring near the eye, and the front sight with a blade looking guards on either side. Center the three front blades within the rear sight, keep your focus on the front sight, put your target on the top of the center blade and pull the trigger. Easy peazy. Very similar to the M16 sight picture.

The rear sight does is not adjustable side to side. If you flip up the rear sight, it is adjustable to 800 meters. Not a precision piece by any stretch, but I hit well enough with it at shorter ranges.

Back when they were cheap, I had as many as five Enfields at one time. A wartime production 1943 BSA (?? I forget) No. 4 that I owned had two-groove rifling and just two flip up rings in back; long range and short range instead of the usual ring/flip up graduate peep sight arrangement. Now I have only one, part of the last 1957 "Irish Enfield" No.4 Mk II production run. Looks practically NIB, I gave it to my nephew up in NY State, just waiting for him to finish his enlistment and get settled enough to take possession.

Oh. I get it now....
more...
493 Views · 19 Comments
Free Classifieds
6 minutes ago
tag...
more...
105 Views · 2 Comments
Single Shots
8 minutes ago
Yup......hardware store. Bought several for my Contender forends, both longer and shorter ones for use with single and double screw forends....
more...
225 Views · 6 Comments
Shotguns
11 minutes ago
Browning A Bolt, my buddy had one and out to 150 yds it was as accurate as a lot of center fire rifles, his liked the old Winchester BRI sabot slugs that were hard as granite and didn't expand..but it was so accurate it didn't matter he would always shoot a high shoulder shot and drop them where they stood.. It had the fancy wood stock, when he quit hunting and sold it I would of bought it but didn't have the cash at the time....
more...
296 Views · 6 Comments
Hunting Optics
12 minutes ago
Matches claims that Weaver weighs 27 ounces. Seems unlikely....
more...
2,294 Views · 54 Comments
Free Classifieds
12 minutes ago
$950...
more...
300 Views · 6 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
13 minutes ago
Originally Posted by cfran
Did you watch him play the Seahawks the week prior? Hardly weak or off target. Rodgers is still one of the best, not a doubt in my mind.

Excellent point. It's amazing how many people seem to think the entire game revolves around the QB.

The Niners pass rush was fierce and the GB receivers weren't open. I suppose it was Rodger's fault the GB defense couldn't stop the run....
more...
1,287 Views · 52 Comments
Rimfires
13 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Reba
Did not say barrel was threaded to action.

I'd be surprised if it wasn't....
more...
137 Views · 3 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
14 minutes ago
One of my purposes fulfilled....
more...
214 Views · 14 Comments
Food, Cooking, and Game Preparation
14 minutes ago
Ham loaf just sounds so wrong but I love it!...
more...
215 Views · 9 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
15 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Sounds like a tampon commercial.

Look at me! I can go swimming, horseback riding...jogging.....cant even feel it!

Your friends wont ever know....

Half these guys want to take away women's suffrage and the other half allow women to talk them into getting fixed.

Yowsa!

Just admit it your ol lady has your balls in her purse. We are onto you ....
more...
2,000 Views · 122 Comments
Page 1 of 90 1 2 3 89 90
RR1
Who's Online Now
785 registered members (01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 117LBS, 76 invisible), 3,539 guests, and 575 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2020 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.