Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire
3 minutes ago
Thanks for posting that Mike... that was kinda cool.... if I am ever in Oklahoma again, I'll have to remember this and go and see the site....
more...
122 Views · 3 Comments
Alaska
3 minutes ago
Redvanes, I don’t live in AK and have only shot one moose, so take this for what it’s worth. However, I’ve been fortunate to shoot a fair number of animals that take equivalent power as does a moose, to kill reliably, given any reasonable shot. Sounds like your moose hu...
more...
2,192 Views · 68 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
4 minutes ago
You obviously don't understand the difference between coincidence and causation. You see two thing occour in a specific time frame and assume one was the cause of the other. Try this on... What if sending the troops is what kept the Republicans from losing 50 seats? You cannot dr...
more...
90 Views · 5 Comments
Alpha
Hunter's Campfire
4 minutes ago
On Tuesday, President Trump announced that he would sign the First Step Act legislation against the wishes of conservatives and the law enforcement community. The legislation has been a priority for Trump’s daughter, Ivanka Trump, and her husband, Jared Kushner, as well as th...
more...
1 Views · 0 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
21 minutes ago
Originally Posted by PaddlerOriginally Posted by tndrbstrSuck it up buttercup, when the sun comes up tomorrow in paddleville He is still going to be Your president! Hillary is still gonna be a looser, and the Supreme Court is still going to have new blood in it,... all complimen...
more...
1,065 Views · 32 Comments
General Big Game
24 minutes ago
The Dosage of this weight management supplement is very easy. You have to follow simple easy steps given below in points and helps to achieve your desired results: Take the pills twice in a day. First one at morning before first meal, and another at night before dinner. Also, red...
more...
3 Views · 0 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
30 minutes ago
Flake is a democRAT.. regardless of what party he claims to represent....
more...
308 Views · 10 Comments
Hunting Optics
33 minutes ago
Yes. powdr...
more...
428 Views · 11 Comments
Lever Actions - General
46 minutes ago
Looks like one of the "Long Rifles" that were made up to the 90s. Not all that common, last one to catch my eye had the rebounding hammer, but no push button safety. Also had a very rough receiver spray painted black by a shade tree gunsmith. Nope, didn't take it home....
more...
816 Views · 7 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
51 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Magnumdood... I'd lobby the District Attorney's office to file murder charges against the cop or cops who killed him.. Courts have allowed Cops to skate even when they shoot folks without any form of weapon in hand. in this case we have a guy who lost hi...
more...
5,605 Views · 146 Comments
Bravo
Lever Actions - General
57 minutes ago
Browning leverguns that were based on original Winchester designs were certainly good guns, but they were Japanese made, by Miroku. Today, this same factory produces the 92s, 94s, 85s and 95s, and the 86s for the Winchester brand. Considering this state of affairs, I personally c...
more...
359 Views · 1 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by northern_daveOriginally Posted by SandBillyOriginally Posted by northern_daveHello, I am Dong. Happy Rife=happy Rife... 😂 The Dong was wise. Dong was rise....
more...
1,325 Views · 49 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
I guess Tucker leaves me out when he says "everyone supports background checks."...
more...
387 Views · 11 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by PaddlerOriginally Posted by Middlefork_MinerOriginally Posted by PaddlerRepublicans are lucky it favors them. It appears that the Democrats won the popular vote by a larger margin the the Republicans won in 2010. The tide has turned. Democrats will continu...
more...
753 Views · 24 Comments
Deer Hunting
1 hour ago
Congrats to the young Hunter!!...
more...
78 Views · 4 Comments
Backpack Hunting
1 hour ago
Several hundred nights in my EE 0 degree quilt. Love it. Neo air and the insulated version as well if I am gonna sleep on snow. No regrets. I certainly will be buying another one. At like 22oz I do not miss my 3.5lb 0 degree bag at all. I find my feet are actually warmer in the t...
more...
1,966 Views · 29 Comments
Backpack Hunting
1 hour ago
For those that have used both for late season deer hunting, which do you prefer? I’ve been using heavy wool pants for a lot of years for deer hunting in cold, snowy sometimes wet weather and now I need to replace them. Not sure if I should go with wool again or try the kuiu g...
more...
15 Views · 0 Comments
Free Classifieds
1 hour ago
One piece bases. Gloss Rings are the standard twist front and regular rear....
more...
402 Views · 6 Comments
Big Game Rifles
1 hour ago
Anyone have any 175 elf x bullets in 284...
more...
2,181,655 Views · 1,200 Comments
Miscellaneous
2 hours ago
+1...
more...
459,011 Views · 6,090 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
2 hours ago
Be very careful buying old guns. I bought a Holland and Holland boxlock in the same deal as the Westlake from a dealer in Maryland. Upon receipt, the Westlake was wonderful. The H&H, not so much. I later read that H&H had actually had some of those boxlocks built in S...
more...
5,106 Views · 196 Comments
Free Classifieds
2 hours ago
Bump...
more...
590 Views · 10 Comments
Humor, Jokes, and Riddles
2 hours ago
Jerk...
more...
11,976,558 Views · 9,318 Comments
Ask The Gunwriters
2 hours ago
You’ll like Big Game more. P...
more...
48 Views · 1 Comments
Rural Living
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by JCMCUBICOriginally Posted by roundoak........ No roundabouts either. Main intersection at the town closest to use has a flashing caution light at the 4 way stop. We've got lots of roundabouts here..... 'roundabout 1993 I moved away. 'roundabout 2000 I move...
more...
894 Views · 21 Comments
Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 67 68
AIH 180
AIH 160
AIH 160 3
Who's Online Now
73 registered members (35WhelenNut, bigsqueeze, 79S, BALLISTIK, 6MMWASP, 8 invisible), 410 guests, and 375 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

Copyright © 2000-2018 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.