Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire
2 minutes ago
A poor man's heat pump w/o sophisticated defrost controls....
see more
288 Views · 6 Comments
Hunting Rifles
6 minutes ago
A Tikka is never a bad idea. My 25-06 is a pleasure to shoot, but a 30-06 would be at the top of the cartridge range that I would want in that light of a rifle. I prefer light recoiling cartridges in light rifles. I've got a Marlin XS7 in 7mm-08 that I also really like. With ...
see more
24 Views · 1 Comments
Custom Rifles & Wildcats
15 minutes ago
Chad Dixon of LRI does amazing stock work. Are you starting with a flat top stock?...
see more
80 Views · 4 Comments
Free Classifieds
39 minutes ago
Any chrono data? Feel free to redirect to local sheriff :-)...
see more
338 Views · 9 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
53 minutes ago
Originally Posted by g5mIt was a test of the journal. Which the journal's editors failed, utterly, and hilariously. The androcentric scientific and meta-scientific evidence that the penis is the male reproductive organ is considered overwhelming and largely uncontroversial......
see more
467 Views · 16 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
56 minutes ago
Originally Posted by StarGazerAny guy who tries to start a fight by posting a weird photo but can't in fact post that photo should just hang it up for the night. See y'all tomorrow. ^ In another thread, claims to be the "most educated" one in the family....
see more
341 Views · 8 Comments
Food, Cooking, and Game Preparation
1 hour ago
Oh....I take advantage of all the excellent breweries we have in the PNW but there's always some Pabst in my fridge.... And some Raman noodles in the cupboard. Next thing ya know I'll be shopping at Wall Mart. ...
see more
659 Views · 17 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
We had a Philippino kid come to work a while back. He was appalled we'd speak to the boss that way. So we showed him the video. It's even funnier with a heavy Tagalog (or whatever) accent....
see more
258 Views · 3 Comments
Humor, Jokes, and Riddles
1 hour ago
Jackie...
see more
11,351,915 Views · 7,327 Comments
Alaska
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by akjeffI don't think you can even use felt soled waders in AK anymore. Better check with ADF&G before shelling out any $$. Pretty sure you have to use rubber soles nowadays? Jeff I'm assuming with the "felt nazi approved" comment he's got tha...
see more
110 Views · 5 Comments
Horses and ATV's
1 hour ago
you are an artist sir......
see more
184 Views · 7 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
This was posted a week or so ago... But this woman is a perfect example of the types of voters that dominate Oregon's elections out of Potland and Salem.... No logic based in the real world... do whatever they are told by the DNC... if she didn't have a kid, if would have bee...
see more
1,039 Views · 20 Comments
Air Guns
1 hour ago
Have you posted on the benjamain marauder airgun forum? There is a lot of knowledgeable folks on it. Good luck. Love my .2 marauder...
see more
64 Views · 3 Comments
Savage Collectors
1 hour ago
Steve, is that the Sierra SI1370 bullets? I ordered a box yesterday from Natchez along with my dies. BTW, Natchez has the SI1370 bullets and RCBS HP dies on sale. Carl...
see more
892 Views · 36 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by GunTruck50 To be National Security Advisor, you must reapply for your security clearance again. For National Security Advisor the checks are supposed to be much more extensive. Flynn was telling White House one thing and the Russians another, after Trump was...
see more
720 Views · 23 Comments
Free Classifieds
1 hour ago
Joined the site just to inquire about this nice rifle....
see more
1,426 Views · 19 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by simonkenton7Mess with the bull, you get the horn. I have been a deer hunter for 30 years and have killed over 90 whietail, and a bunch of hogs. And I ate them. I can't see the attraction of killing these animals in Africa for "trophies." Glad to se...
see more
1,461 Views · 40 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
Woods? ...
see more
613 Views · 13 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
Just another example of the liberal media showing the world what idiots they are....
see more
1,578 Views · 42 Comments
Freshwater
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by 260RemguySince I'm both old and old school, I rather like the old Mitchell 308s and 310ULs, have them on Berkley Trout Dough rods in 6'6" and 7'0" for panfish and little trout. 260, I too am old and old school and I love my 308s ( a couple of them ...
see more
390 Views · 13 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
2 hours ago
A twitter account - which was unverified - posted this 4 hours before the attack: And .... it seems that ISIS accounts have already started to celebrate the attack (while not taking credit ... at least as of now): ...
see more
1,782 Views · 85 Comments
Trapping
2 hours ago
Sardines work pretty well. When I trapped raccoons, I used to make a bait out of lightly tainted chunks of carp, mixed with honey, and a little beaver castor. Drove 'em nuts! Used a similar mix for fox, but instead of carp, used groundhog and/or feral cat. Jeff...
see more
20 Views · 1 Comments
Rural Living
2 hours ago
We have Calif. Quail here. They're paired up but I haven't seen any little Walnuts running around yet. Shouldn't be long though. Turkeys are done showing off and nesting. Wettest spring I've seen since I moved here 13 years ago....some say that's hard on game birds....we'll see...
see more
214 Views · 9 Comments
Free Classifieds
2 hours ago
Bump!!!...
see more
125 Views · 1 Comments
Varmint Rifles
2 hours ago
John I believe my AI Hornet was only running 3100 fps, very mild. I sold that rifle many years ago and put it out of my mind then when the new wave of .17 Hornet interest came around I was surprised to see the reported velocities. I just never pushed mine hard, but apparently I w...
see more
608 Views · 20 Comments
Page 1 of 63 1 2 3 62 63
RV 180 2
OX 160 1
RBCN 160 3
Who's Online Now
82 registered members (805, 2ndwind, 300Winnie, add, 8 invisible), 457 guests, and 335 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
NMX 160

Copyright © 2000-2017 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.