Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire
49 seconds ago
I seriously doubt a bunch of beach kids would know the difference between a stingray and a manta ray or have any idea which one is legal & which one isn't. They just wanted to be thugs....
see more
85 Views · 2 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 minute ago
Subdividing into ranchettes is a substantial and irrevocable change to agricultural land. An airstrip might not be viewed as quite so drastic an alteration. If Willis can find one rancher with his own airstrip (which wouldn't be hard) he's got a good chance at an appeal, if he ...
see more
204 Views · 9 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
2 minutes ago
I bought an LG in 2007. It's still chugging with no problems other than the ice dispenser got frozen one time. Pulled it and thawed it out. Worked fine ever since. I suspect all brands are a crap shoot though. I do clean dust out from the back lines once or twice a year as mainte...
see more
56 Views · 5 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
6 minutes ago
Originally Posted by mtnsnakeShe is getting wrinkled and fat now who cares. Yep, her sell by date has passed. The only reason for watching her went away several years ago, there are plenty of 25 year olds that can take her place. She's perfect for the cat lady audience that w...
see more
954 Views · 29 Comments
Hunting Optics
7 minutes ago
Best LRScope.....One that above all is reliable. Been said before that a great warranty is almost worthless when your hundreds of miles from home on top of a mountain in bump ass no where. In 2010 a had a coveted mule deer tag that took years to get. I put a new scope on my .2...
see more
516 Views · 11 Comments
Free Classifieds
9 minutes ago
I'll take em. PM to follow....
see more
165 Views · 2 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
16 minutes ago
Bwana1: I actually met and got to know John Wayne working with him for several weeks on one of his movies then renewed acquaintance with him years later and again interacted with him several times then. You are simply wrong about Mr. Wayne he was a friendly and un-assuming man wi...
see more
509 Views · 13 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
16 minutes ago
Pull a door panel off and look at how the lock and latch assembly works, and you can quickly see this is nonsense...
see more
758 Views · 8 Comments
Rimfires
16 minutes ago
I can help a bit 1. Just like any rimcire, try different loads. FWIW I've had good luck with plain Jane winchester 40 grain loads and so have others. 2. Federal makes a 50 grain. Load that people like for bigger animals. I've never come across a box though 3. RWS made some e...
see more
46 Views · 2 Comments
Freshwater
16 minutes ago
Rivers are WAY up around here. We managed a few before the rains hit. Mostly big channels. Going to try for some big flattys one day this coming week. ...
see more
475 Views · 10 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
20 minutes ago
Gus: I have not noticed any slowing - have you? Hold into the wind VarmintGuy...
see more
74 Views · 3 Comments
Gunsmithing
20 minutes ago
Has anyone on here used blue thread lock on a TD barrel to get the last bit of wobble out of it? I am thinking of trying the blue theadlock for my 22 hp to see if it will take the last bit of wobble out. ,as I am getting about 6 in group at 100 yds. I don't like the idea of Hamm...
see more
6 Views · 0 Comments
Free Classifieds
21 minutes ago
SOLD...
see more
262 Views · 6 Comments
Deer Hunting
25 minutes ago
Originally Posted by DeflagrateNosler 60gr partition is still available. As is Norma's 55gr Oryx Bonded. Personally, I don't go below 257 and that's my comfort level. This. The 60 partition or ttx will work. Good bullets that are available today make it a feasible deer gun. ...
see more
1,143 Views · 23 Comments
Miscellaneous
26 minutes ago
Duck hunting is awesome. I don't wear a watch. I decoy public waterways. I shoot bird shells. My hands don't bitch. I love the smell of wet lab. I shoot a few in the morning then go upland hunting or steelhead fishing. Our wardens must sleep in. I don't worry about a thing and w...
see more
785 Views · 11 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
26 minutes ago
RIP.. "...pick up your gear and gypsy roll on..." ...
see more
138 Views · 6 Comments
Free Classifieds
27 minutes ago
up...
see more
215 Views · 3 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
28 minutes ago
surround the dump with chain link and make it a penal colony...
see more
726 Views · 8 Comments
Free Classifieds
29 minutes ago
Drop to 725 plus the shipping...
see more
392 Views · 4 Comments
Free Classifieds
29 minutes ago
These as nice S&W's. I have an early ported 3" M60 that very accurate and quite compact. One of the last I would sell....
see more
895 Views · 8 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
30 minutes ago
You're right. Changed....
see more
465 Views · 6 Comments
Hunting Rifles
33 minutes ago
The factory fwt winlites balanced pretty superbly IMO....
see more
179 Views · 6 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
34 minutes ago
Originally Posted by local_dirtI'm stacked. But, I'll still buy more if the price is right. I got caught with my pants down when the shortage/hoarding started so I have a lifetime supply now and I'm still buying a brick here and there....
see more
2,199 Views · 43 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
35 minutes ago
Islam has some who believe and some who do not. Get enough together in one place and they start trying to impose sharia law. Americans do not live under sharia law. It is against our Constitution....
see more
2,795 Views · 72 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
35 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Rock ChuckOriginally Posted by hardwayThat traffic control is illegal per the Federal MUTCD ( manual uniform traffic control devices). Can't mix devices....in other words, can't have barrel, barrel, cone, delineator, channelizer, etc. Not to mention spacing, ...
see more
1,494 Views · 36 Comments
Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 61 62
RV 180 2
OX 160 1
RBCN 160 3
Who's Online Now
406 registered members (1minute, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 1sgLunde, 59 invisible), 966 guests, and 634 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
NMX 160

Copyright © 2000-2017 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.