Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire
5 seconds ago
Originally Posted by mtnsnakeBoat - brake out another thousand That’s true with some boats. It depends on what you have. I always keep a low maintenance boat around. I downgraded from a 19 foot skiff to a 13’ Whaler a few years ago and it is virtually no maintenance. I u...
more...
254 Views · 17 Comments
Bowhunting
13 seconds ago
Tight Spot is awesome. Spend the extra money and get a used one....
more...
418 Views · 12 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
26 seconds ago
Fifty years ago today when they took off I was 19 and at work that day. Ran the grease rack at a Chevy dealer. A couple of the mechanics had their radios tuned in to it. I was able to catch most of it that way....
more...
207 Views · 12 Comments
Alpha
Hunter's Campfire
57 seconds ago
Originally Posted by BristoeSlavery needed to end,..no doubt about it. It went on far too long in America. But one big issue that nobody knew how to address was 4 million slaves that had nothing being turned out to fend for themselves. And more opportunity for exploitation. I d...
more...
1,923 Views · 66 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 minute ago
Originally Posted by elkmtbgood to know, do they sell guns? Yes. Prices are OK. They trade also, unlike the lawyer lovers at Sportsman's Warehouse. I saw a guy take 2 homemade guns into a Scheels to try and trade. The Manager was like, no, thanks for coming, please leave now. F...
more...
174 Views · 15 Comments
Free Classifieds
1 minute ago
TTT...
more...
331 Views · 5 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 minute ago
I agree...
more...
134 Views · 5 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 minute ago
Hobbes vs. Locke viewpoints of mankind....
more...
103 Views · 3 Comments
Hunting Optics
1 minute ago
Good on Leupold! Leupold Customer Service has always treated me extremely well. It is one of the main reasons I am reluctant to beat on Leupold. That said, I use most all of my scopes "set and forget." So if they will not fog and maintain zero I'm pretty happy. I'm...
more...
2,644 Views · 23 Comments
Free Classifieds
2 minutes ago
Call In Specials at Camera Land. Today Only We want to offer some extra special specials to you forum members so, today only Tuesday July 16th 2019, call in 516-217-1000, for: Meopta MeoPro 3-9x42 - MMD reduced from $649.95 to only $349.99 Meopta Meopro 4-12x50 reduced from...
more...
9 Views · 0 Comments
Bravo
Hunter's Campfire
3 minutes ago
Damum guys! For me it was 4 years of sex ed! By college, girls had smartened up....
more...
1,535 Views · 43 Comments
Free Classifieds
3 minutes ago
Good snag, 2nd if sale falls threw....
more...
73 Views · 3 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
4 minutes ago
I'm seeing a lot of old friends here. Beer, that is! My default setting is IPA. But I love a good Barrel Aged Stout. I've had most of the big name ones and many from lesser known local breweries. My daily drinker is Founders All Day IPA....
more...
961 Views · 50 Comments
Winchester Collectors
4 minutes ago
Saw A gorgeous pre 64 win model 88 in 308 for sale today. Was in great shape. Clip very good, nice sling, stock in really great correct shape. Even had a very clear older Leup 2x7 scope! Talked him down to 650! But I walked. Why?? because someone chopped the barrel down to 18 inc...
more...
2 Views · 0 Comments
Flyfishing
5 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Sitka deerOriginally Posted by TheBigSkyI've had no experience, to answer the OP, with Orvis waders; but, based on what I've read, the are top tier, depending on model. Having said that I have used two brands, exclusively (if two can be exclusive) over the p...
more...
205 Views · 6 Comments
Hunting Rifles
5 minutes ago
Originally Posted by aalf Too cool for school..... Curious, (coming from a Dasher fan) why the BRX? I’m all ears too as I’m on the edge of building a straight 6mm BR—I think... I’ve got a pair of MDT’s BR mags and 500 pieces of Lapua 6BR Brass in hand. An Ultimatum...
more...
547 Views · 11 Comments
Free Classifieds
8 minutes ago
How many pounds and ounces?...
more...
975 Views · 8 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
9 minutes ago
You do realize it's a joke right?...
more...
455 Views · 21 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
10 minutes ago
The only people who require a paper are the ones you can't trust. They don't trust you because they know who they are and figure you are the same....
more...
513 Views · 18 Comments
Free Classifieds
11 minutes ago
Never opened box still sealed. $650 TYD via PayPal. ...
more...
5 Views · 0 Comments
Hunting Rifles
12 minutes ago
18" to 20" is great....
more...
3,517 Views · 79 Comments
Alaska
13 minutes ago
Working offshore and riding crew/work boats would get me every time. Get sick as a dog. Finally figured out that skipping the meal before the boat ride (empty stomach) and taking along all the saltine crackers I could carry, did the trick. Go to getting queasy, eat a few crack...
more...
268 Views · 12 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
14 minutes ago
Get used to it. Amazon is building both an air AND a ground force. Right now they are buying EVERY U.S. built Mercedes Sprinter that MB will allow them.to buy (MB still has an obligation to their dealers).......to the tune.of around 70-80% of all Sprinters made here (in SC). ...
more...
376 Views · 11 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
14 minutes ago
Originally Posted by stevelynThe battlefield is approaching. Better now than with another Commie as POTUS....
more...
937 Views · 25 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
15 minutes ago
It’s about time for another hurricane, I’ve lived through 4 nice ones....
more...
564 Views · 15 Comments
Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 60 61
AIH 160
AIH 160 3
Who's Online Now
524 registered members (19352012, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 1234, 117LBS, 60 invisible), 1,166 guests, and 614 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2018 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.