Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Handguns
51 seconds ago
Had a 4" and wanted the TT, TH from a 6" so I bought a 6" at put the target parts in the 4" BEST shooting revolver I ever owned. For some stupid reason, I traded it off. I'm STILL kicking myself in the arse for that one! Virgil B....
more...
324 Views · 10 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 minute ago
Originally Posted by stevelynI like the tread pattern, snow and ice traction, and the water channeling of the BFG AT. But.........for some reason that we can't figure out, the belts on the BFGs tend to break and cause bulging. This year we've replaced them with Hankook DynaPro AT...
more...
800 Views · 32 Comments
Free Classifieds
1 minute ago
I will try to get pictures uploaded. I painted the factory synthetic stock with a dark red/maroon color and black webbing spray. Gun shoots well and I will include a handful of Barnes originals. I will also included stainless leupold rings. I have pics on my phone that I can text...
more...
2 Views · 0 Comments
Alpha
Hunter's Campfire
1 minute ago
QuoteWashington Post reporter caught plotting liberal agenda with billionaire George Soros By Brian Flood | Fox News Allegedly unbiased Washington Post reporter Janell Ross spoke at a top-secret meeting of liberal movers and shakers last week, where Democratic donors including ...
more...
7 Views · 0 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
2 minutes ago
Been dealing with burning,tingling, what I believe is nerve pain for past ten years.Also have a heaping helping of plantar fascitis,using the ice bottle and tennis ball treatment without much response. Not close to being diabetic, I'm 67 years old with lots of hard mountain mi...
more...
9 Views · 0 Comments
General Big Game
3 minutes ago
Originally Posted by JProOriginally Posted by ol_mike Sometimes hogs can seem like the dumbest animals on the planet others can make you believe God wants them to live . Soaking them in Sprite soft drink makes them taste even better - a trick I read - just saying .. They've go...
more...
663 Views · 14 Comments
Free Classifieds
3 minutes ago
BUMP...
more...
107 Views · 1 Comments
Handguns
3 minutes ago
TRH, train train train. Do dry runs until you're sick of doing them. Then do some more. Since that particular scenario is almost impossible to do more than dry runs, that's what you're left with. It's just like practicing drawing from your chosen carry position. Draw until y...
more...
225 Views · 4 Comments
Hunting Optics
5 minutes ago
Thought it over for days..6x, 10x, or 3-9...for a "do it all" 308. Finally decided I wanted the flexibility of a variable...got a 3-9 on the way....
more...
2,197 Views · 35 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
5 minutes ago
And just plain damned too UGLY to be POTUS!!...
more...
956 Views · 16 Comments
Bravo
Free Classifieds
6 minutes ago
Try this again....
more...
328 Views · 5 Comments
Humor, Jokes, and Riddles
7 minutes ago
Rule...
more...
11,611,843 Views · 8,132 Comments
Hunting Rifles
8 minutes ago
Note to Self....Gotta finish burning up the opened RL19 & RL22 on hand this winter...Plan the work, THEN Work the plan......
more...
1,378 Views · 31 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
9 minutes ago
Islam is coming to a crisis, in which violent fanatics will kill every other branch of Islam until there are only two Muslims left in the world, and one of them will behead the other because he's the wrong kind. It can't happen soon enough....
more...
155 Views · 1 Comments
Custom Rifles & Wildcats
9 minutes ago
Shilen could teach a thing or two to some top barrel companies when it comes to good service, and service after the sale....
more...
704 Views · 14 Comments
Ask The Gunwriters
13 minutes ago
I haven't bought a shooting sports book in years and was very glad I broke the dry spell with BBoGG. I think there are a few chapters I haven't read, but every chapter has been delightful. Hopefully I can resist the urge of looneyness to buy another rifle of two after being ins...
more...
580 Views · 9 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
13 minutes ago
I ask again: Who does your boycott hurt?...
more...
493 Views · 15 Comments
Handguns
14 minutes ago
Originally Posted by 458 LottThe 50 ae made some sense before the 500 S&W brass was available to cut down, but really doesn't make any sense today. The 475's easily launch up to 440 gr, I got a bit carried away with a custom mold and ended up with a 460 gr WFN that my 480 ha...
more...
2,180 Views · 55 Comments
Free Classifieds
16 minutes ago
$17 shipped for accubonds...
more...
896 Views · 17 Comments
Free Classifieds
16 minutes ago
TTT...
more...
292 Views · 2 Comments
Deer Hunting
17 minutes ago
Alright, time to bump this up. Hoping to get some details nailed down. I’ve got the days off and my 16 daughter wants to come along....
more...
1,469 Views · 15 Comments
Big Game Rifles
18 minutes ago
I suggest using a Sierra 120gr Prohunter bullet over 60% of a max load of either Hodgdon or IMR 4895....
more...
240 Views · 9 Comments
Free Classifieds
23 minutes ago
Sorry for the late response, was tied up with turkey day yesterday. Barrel is SPF to Texczech who was first "I''ll take it" PM. Bulls Bucks Boars, Hogue stock is for a long action. Should be able to ship for $20.00. Let me know if that works....
more...
363 Views · 4 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
23 minutes ago
I thought AR 15s killed people. Why would you want to have a bunch of AR 15s at the airport? Too dangerous....
more...
614 Views · 4 Comments
Free Classifieds
24 minutes ago
Ill take these....
more...
79 Views · 1 Comments
Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 68 69
AIH 180
AIH 160 1
Who's Online Now
540 registered members (22250rem, 257 mag, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 10ring1, 1234, 62 invisible), 1,465 guests, and 453 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

Copyright © 2000-2018 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.