Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire
26 seconds ago
Now where did I put that ignore button, oh there it is....
more...
43 Views · 2 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
45 seconds ago
the guy was tired, he probably was running on minimal sleep, not going to fault him for that....
more...
38 Views · 5 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 minute ago
Originally Posted by RickyDThese criminals are pushing sedition beyond an impact point. They need to be incarcerated until an appropriate gallows can be built. No, the schitt-stirrers need to start being found....
more...
1,156 Views · 25 Comments
Alpha
Free Classifieds
2 minutes ago
Up again...
more...
237 Views · 4 Comments
Free Classifieds
3 minutes ago
Back up....
more...
512 Views · 4 Comments
Hunting Optics
4 minutes ago
One thing I have to state is you'll be hard pressed to find a customer who purchased a Tract and isn't happy. I just mounted a Tekoa on my Ruger #1 in 6PPC. I hope to get some rounds down range on Sunday....
more...
22,591 Views · 446 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
6 minutes ago
heights and losing one of my children/ grand child....
more...
886 Views · 43 Comments
Africa
10 minutes ago
Concur. Reports were that the Eurowings and Lufthansa flights were having good success. There were two groups there at the airport when we arrived with a different outfitter whose rifles didn’t make it from their connection in J-burg, theirs all made it the next day. The group ...
more...
392 Views · 10 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
11 minutes ago
Fubar is one smart dude....
more...
1,197 Views · 56 Comments
Savage Collectors
13 minutes ago
Originally Posted by CalhounYou'll like it. Shot a 250-3000 EG with 7/8" Lyman Alaskan in Stith and was amazed how well it was shooting at 100 yards. Though not "state of the art" by today's standards, the Lyman Akaskan is an amazing scope. Maybe it's because I ...
more...
204 Views · 8 Comments
Bravo
Gunsmithing
14 minutes ago
If you use that foam in the stock, get the low expanding kind. Go slow, by putting it in as far as you can and let it expand a little before adding more. You can cause bulges, but if you go slow it will be all right. I do all of my tupperwear stocks that way. miles...
more...
212 Views · 6 Comments
Express Rifles and Big Bores Only
16 minutes ago
Interesting post, bison even! Let me take a contrary view just to provoke some discussion. I would be more interested in reading (about effective NA hunting loads with various caliber 458 using jacketed bullets. When I read :"negligible waste of meat" I am thinking ...
more...
55 Views · 1 Comments
Food, Cooking, and Game Preparation
16 minutes ago
Originally Posted by sharp_thingsTomorrow night a new potential client wants to wine and dine me to see if he can convince me to bring his ideas to life for some hunting gear. I don't need another client but he is persistent. Cracker Jack's gonna start 3D printing the prizes ...
more...
497,368 Views · 3,368 Comments
Miscellaneous
21 minutes ago
Originally Posted by 6MMWASPOriginally Posted by New_2_99s Paul can you please turn this one around. Concur......
more...
18,619 Views · 360 Comments
Free Classifieds
24 minutes ago
MORNING BUMP...Any interest or offers?...
more...
385 Views · 4 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
24 minutes ago
Originally Posted by The_Real_HawkeyeYes, and unusual for the 9th Circuit to get anything right. They found Gus's mushroom stash..........
more...
365 Views · 9 Comments
Rimfires
25 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Boxer'flave, They are just ordinary run of the mill Peacock Bass. That was my assumption but wanted to be sure. Thanks....
more...
1,490 Views · 25 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
26 minutes ago
Originally Posted by gitem_12i wpuld hardky consider Mccain a war hero To a low IQ communist he would be....
more...
817 Views · 19 Comments
Photography
27 minutes ago
wow they are amazing shots, I wish I could....
more...
47 Views · 3 Comments
Ask The Gunwriters
28 minutes ago
Originally Posted by okie johnI've had the same experience with Federal blue-box loads in several calibers. My only beef is that it tends to run a little slow. Okie John If by "slow" you mean still faster than Remington or Winchester. Then yes, I agree....
more...
446 Views · 8 Comments
Food, Cooking, and Game Preparation
37 minutes ago
Cool! At what age did you come to terms with your own virginity and stop trying?...
more...
512 Views · 9 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
39 minutes ago
I don't know that it's taught but it makes perfect sense to fire through a soft barrier to hit something on the other side. spencer and starman should less time spooning with one another....
more...
1,194 Views · 44 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
40 minutes ago
Gangsta. cat...
more...
964 Views · 33 Comments
Hunting Optics
42 minutes ago
Originally Posted by cumminscowboynever understood the clamoring for the #4 reticle, other than it typically has german with the name. I think that is the only reason people claim it prefer it. I can't see how the duplex reticle isn't better in low light than a #4. frankly I w...
more...
2,218 Views · 23 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
43 minutes ago
We have a bunch of Seattle area folks working at the on-shore processor here and they've pretty much said that Seattle is also a homeless cesspool and the police are forbidden from cleaning it up....
more...
498 Views · 15 Comments
Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 61 62
AIH 160
Who's Online Now
235 registered members (25classic, 338rcm, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 1100mag, 21 invisible), 599 guests, and 504 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

Copyright © 2000-2018 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.