Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Backpack Hunting
9 seconds ago
Stoganoff and Spaghetti are favorites. Chili Mac for a change of pace....
see more
137 Views · 6 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
13 seconds ago
Tag...
see more
4,662 Views · 86 Comments
Predators and Varmints
44 seconds ago
What a fun trip for a predator hunter. Great coyote hunting, good food , interesting seminars, lots of raffle prizes, and an Egg Shoot with a hand built/hand painted camo custom AR as first prize(past winners are not allow to enter so your chances of winning are as good as anyon...
see more
4 Views · 0 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 minute ago
Originally Posted by 12344magThere is going to be so much piss on that grave........... You got that right wonder if we could run bus trips. Discount for vet's of course....
see more
2,668 Views · 55 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
2 minutes ago
Originally Posted by JoeBobNice careers and pensions in the five figures per month, keep everyone in line and compromising right on out the door. And that doesn't even include the huge consulting jobs they'll get after retirement for not rocking the boat. Generals and even colo...
see more
672 Views · 10 Comments
Free Classifieds
3 minutes ago
oh, what the heck, I'll take it. PM sent...
see more
52 Views · 2 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
4 minutes ago
Do you really think a balanced budget is law is a good idea? The way things are? Taxes would skyrocket because they would NOT remove any programs....
see more
476 Views · 16 Comments
Free Classifieds
6 minutes ago
Color. Phantom-major brown per the web site. Kind of a grey and earth color. I'm not sure on icon or icon pro....
see more
224 Views · 5 Comments
Hunting Optics
6 minutes ago
Wow good prices. Just ordered a VX3i. I will report if there any issues....
see more
428 Views · 6 Comments
The Lefty Forum
7 minutes ago
Originally Posted by HeelerI ordered one of these last Saturday. I've got a nephew that is left handed and his birthday is next week. He's gonna hit the roof. Got a spare VX-II 3-9x40 to put on it. Went with Warne medium rings. that'll be a happy nephew!...
see more
3,600 Views · 67 Comments
Savage Collectors
7 minutes ago
Calhoun: By the way...that is a very nice rifle you have... Thanks again!...
see more
70 Views · 5 Comments
General Big Game
8 minutes ago
I don't particularly recommend .22 centerfires for bear but in capable confident hands they are deadly. A close friend of mine killed several bears with his 22-250 while I hunted with him some 25 years ago. He is a good hunter, calm shooter and a superb shot who knew where to p...
see more
1,472 Views · 35 Comments
Big Game Rifles
9 minutes ago
Originally Posted by KU_GeoHere's a some pics of the goat, second is a crappy cell phone pic right after the shot. He was probably in the low to mid 200lb range. That's just awesome. I'm thinking Euro-mount and rug!...
see more
1,604 Views · 26 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
10 minutes ago
Stupid chkuant. They just don't like you. Just another form of her blame game....
see more
2,344 Views · 59 Comments
Free Classifieds
12 minutes ago
$325...
see more
113 Views · 3 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
12 minutes ago
may have been posted before I would love to go there and spend a few days pecking around https://imgur.com/gallery/URDw2...
see more
80 Views · 0 Comments
Free Classifieds
13 minutes ago
ttt...
see more
221 Views · 2 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
14 minutes ago
They are telling these kids that every time they meet someone in the field that is not a hunter, the have to face the person, open their chamber, clear the chamber (if there's anything in there), make safe and do all this so the person they've met can see and "FEELS" sa...
see more
86 Views · 2 Comments
Gun Dogs
15 minutes ago
Thank you sir. Yep, 3 of the 11 entrants were disqualified so it certainly isn't easy. We're kind of over the training thing right now, but in a few days we'll pick it back up and get to hunting finally too....
see more
879 Views · 14 Comments
Ask The Gunwriters
16 minutes ago
I've owned both and "to me" the 35 WAI was more equal to the 9.3x62 than the standard Whelen, but hey, I was loading it way hot too, come to find out. The 24" bbl 35 Whelen and newer powders really step it up into Ackley speeds ( but with normal pressure too) I've...
see more
3,632 Views · 50 Comments
Gunsmithing
16 minutes ago
Figured it out. The screw the nuts are set on was screwed into the receiver too far. All good ...
see more
51 Views · 1 Comments
General Big Game
17 minutes ago
I have both as well. I much prefer the trigger stick. I did do a slight modification to mine though. I unscrewed the rest on the trigger stick and screwed on a bog pod adapt-a-pod. I then mounted the bog pod wide body shooting rest on it and now IMO I have the best of both wo...
see more
52 Views · 4 Comments
Free Classifieds
17 minutes ago
Jim Pope 635 Country Lane Ct Grand Junction, CO 81504...
see more
672 Views · 7 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
18 minutes ago
Originally Posted by MadMoonerTruth. Lot of schiesters in that business. Double down on that!! I don't know who's worse down here. Them or the termite clowns....
see more
493 Views · 15 Comments
Miscellaneous
19 minutes ago
Dang. Guess I must be shopping at the wrong store. ...
see more
29,939,199 Views · 47,130 Comments
Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 66 67
AIH 160 1
Who's Online Now
495 registered members (1911a1, 2506AI, 243kid, 12344mag, 1minute, 60 invisible), 1,490 guests, and 659 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

Copyright © 2000-2017 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.