Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Miscellaneous
40 seconds ago
Originally Posted by palOriginally Posted by T_Inman... What legs! They could kick start the QE2...and still look good doing it....
more...
962,029 Views · 12,525 Comments
Custom Rifles & Wildcats
54 seconds ago
Originally Posted by smokepoleMy Kimber shoots the 150 ballistic tip well using Nosler brass, Fed 210s, and 62 grains R-26. Around 3,050 mv. Also the 160 Accubond with R-26. My little brother is just starting to work with his Kimber and shot one round with 60 grains of H4831 a...
more...
187 Views · 8 Comments
Hunting Optics
1 minute ago
We've got: Meopta Meopro 3.5-10x44's on sale for $399.99, yoyr choice #4 or BDC Meopta Meopro 4.5-14x44's in your choice of reticle for only $449.99 Sig Sauer WHISKEY3 SCOPE 3-9X40MM - 1" - SFP - TRIPLEX ILLUM RETICLE - 0.25 MOA ADJ on sale for only $199.99 Sig Sauer SOW...
more...
19 Views · 1 Comments
Alpha
Hunter's Campfire
2 minutes ago
Originally Posted by kwg020Originally Posted by RaefordOriginally Posted by kwg020I would like the next 6 years to look something like the recent hearing with the House and Matt Whitaker. Matt owned that place and had the liberals pissing up their legs. I want to see some more ...
more...
2,585 Views · 68 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
2 minutes ago
And here I thought this thread was about the spring Steelhead (Rainbow Trout) run here on Lake Superior....
more...
1,529 Views · 31 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
2 minutes ago
Originally Posted by StickfightOriginally Posted by JSTUARTThe lass was about three...and that was beneath you. I was just asking. As it is common in many Muslim majority countries for men to wed much younger women, often what would be considered “underage” in Western coun...
more...
11,733 Views · 430 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
2 minutes ago
Motel is cheaper....
more...
1,044 Views · 31 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
2 minutes ago
NEVER lose that list....
more...
510 Views · 8 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
3 minutes ago
Originally Posted by efwThe p h a g s of Ann Arbor need a safe space from balloons!?!? Assault balloons will be banned in A2......
more...
507 Views · 9 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
4 minutes ago
When i was 16yrs Old, all i wanted is to lock the door to my Room so i can Beat the hell out of my meat....
more...
443 Views · 13 Comments
Bravo
Freshwater
5 minutes ago
Yeah, that one Rocky!...
more...
921 Views · 24 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
6 minutes ago
Originally Posted by IndyCA35Originally Posted by roundoakNRA membership is a requirement at our hunting camps and many of us keep trying to implement it at the local gun club, too, but some VIP blowhards shoot it down every year. Freedom of choice is what they want and I say som...
more...
1,839 Views · 100 Comments
Single Shots
7 minutes ago
SHOW OFF!!! :-)...
more...
3,150 Views · 20 Comments
Elk Hunting
8 minutes ago
One glitch I tripped over was selecting the “license year” button for 2019. Had to start over to get other than 2018 SG license which was still for sale. Being an OF, I don’t have to buy the Habitat Stamp although I’ve sure bought a bunch over the years! Happy Trails...
more...
232 Views · 8 Comments
Handguns
9 minutes ago
It’s a barrel band I machined over my lunch breaks for a couple days and soldered on. Gun has a steel grip frame from an early Vaquero too....
more...
1,226 Views · 26 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
11 minutes ago
Reminds me of English Royalty, same horrible look as well....
more...
42 Views · 1 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
11 minutes ago
Originally Posted by victoroI've bled brakes many times in the past by myself using a hand held vacuum pump attached to a bleeder valve. The last time I tried this method it didn't work because air was leaking around the bleeder valve threads even though I used grease that was su...
more...
246 Views · 19 Comments
Hunting Rifles
14 minutes ago
6mm Remington...
more...
612 Views · 51 Comments
Winchester Collectors
15 minutes ago
Just came across one for sale and just wondering if anyone knows anything about them? Did it come from the factory in a McMillan featherweight stock? Rifle appears to be in excellent condition....
more...
6 Views · 0 Comments
Free Classifieds
16 minutes ago
Ttt...
more...
120 Views · 5 Comments
Free Classifieds
17 minutes ago
UPDATE: 4K of 45 Auto brass still avail. 40 S&W still up. 270 win Still up. Elk Country...
more...
76 Views · 3 Comments
Free Classifieds
17 minutes ago
bump.............
more...
703 Views · 25 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
18 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Gus lot's of truth in this. some have suggested 20 million would have to succumb in a relatively short time before it would attract the whole world's attention. it's all very relative. and we hear what the media wants us to hear for the most part. the med...
more...
101 Views · 9 Comments
Free Classifieds
18 minutes ago
SPF to LowerRiver....
more...
197 Views · 3 Comments
Free Classifieds
19 minutes ago
jmdriver, I'll take the Bushnell Trophy Extreme if still available. Thanks...
more...
337 Views · 8 Comments
Page 1 of 81 1 2 3 80 81
AIH 160
Who's Online Now
643 registered members (1holeaddict, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 204guy, 68 invisible), 1,241 guests, and 417 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2018 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.