Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire
13 seconds ago
I looked at some in Idaho that I'm familiar with. Some are pretty nice spots. I'm sure that you'll find junky ones, too....
more...
213 Views · 8 Comments
Hunting Rifles
30 seconds ago
Thanks Red. She’s a beauty, with the groups to prove it!...
more...
263 Views · 10 Comments
Savage Collectors
31 seconds ago
Originally Posted by gnoahhhAnd yes, I already sent a letter to the editor pointing out the gaff. Please let us know if you get a response....
more...
260 Views · 8 Comments
Alpha
Big Game Rifles
43 seconds ago
I've got on the 'wait list' of some of the local LGSes that know me. Local Sportsmans Warehouse says they get some in from time to time, just keep checking. A CF member graciously offered to sell some- If I get desperate, I might take him up on it- I kinda hate to pay Hazmat cha...
more...
485 Views · 10 Comments
Savage Collectors
44 seconds ago
how can you say Detroit didn't put out beautiful cars in the 70's Gary? ...
more...
337 Views · 16 Comments
Deer Hunting
56 seconds ago
Originally Posted by super TWhat Mathman said. Plus, we shooters tend to accept as certain things that are based on a very small sample. Yep, anecdotal isn't statistical, for sure. Anecdotal example: my yard is flat, my neighbor's yard is flat. If you put all the flat yards s...
more...
483 Views · 18 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 minute ago
Originally Posted by OrangeOkieOriginally Posted by rockinbbar . . . Umm... Not trying to be confrontational here, but you did indeed offer the abridged version of what he said. I reposted what he wrote just for the convenience of others who may never have heard of him or his ...
more...
2,401 Views · 108 Comments
Savage Collectors
2 minutes ago
I looked at the 5 I have and the hole goes all the way through....
more...
154 Views · 7 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
2 minutes ago
You can’t get an AC tech, pipe fitter-welder, plumber, electrician down here worth a damn for 35.00 an hour. You got to get around 40.00 to hire one. We were trying to hire plumbers for 35.00, no applicants. That’s with retirement, vacation, sick days, four weeks vacation i...
more...
2,217 Views · 91 Comments
Backpack Hunting
2 minutes ago
Ooops, I left out my start to the day, an hour and 15 minutes shoveling snow, maybe that's what tweaked me....
more...
3,539 Views · 120 Comments
Bravo
Image Gallery
2 minutes ago
pacer...
more...
1 Views · 0 Comments
Free Classifieds
3 minutes ago
Tag...
more...
82 Views · 1 Comments
Free Classifieds
3 minutes ago
more...
1,230 Views · 19 Comments
Free Classifieds
3 minutes ago
Muzzle Threaded for Suppressor?...
more...
34 Views · 1 Comments
Free Classifieds
5 minutes ago
$65 on the Ace....
more...
339 Views · 7 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
5 minutes ago
Revenue generated per member: The NRA averages to about $87 per member. Gun Owners of America averages to about $1.43 per member. GOA are great patriots, Taking in 2.5 mill a year isn't going to cut it fighting gun control ...
more...
670 Views · 20 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
5 minutes ago
Did not know finding a spot would be so difficult. Have seen prices up to $6,000 to shoot a cow! Also, no return emails from several. No referrals to decent places at reasonable prices? Oh yeah, Belknap is a lottery. Guess I will try that if nothing else. ...
more...
944 Views · 17 Comments
Savage Collectors
6 minutes ago
Not much good to say. I've owned at least a dozen over the years. It is a very clever design and works well if the internals don't come apart. The weak spot is the mirror assembly. It has 3 mirrors that shift the image from objective to ocular. The glue lets go and the mirror fal...
more...
67 Views · 3 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
6 minutes ago
Dude should of shot himself. No respect for his own Johnson. Feeding it to a lot lizard, not a good plan....
more...
880 Views · 28 Comments
Ask The Gunwriters
7 minutes ago
Originally Posted by 260RemguyOriginally Posted by Buzz412Really no need for anything new. And there hasn't been for what, 80 years or so? Every industry has to keep introducing new and improved products so that people will buy them and the buy/sell cycle will keep going and ev...
more...
12,036 Views · 100 Comments
Alaska
8 minutes ago
You could also use www.shipmygun.com I almost guarantee that will be the cheapest and easiest way to do what you want....
more...
63 Views · 6 Comments
Photography
9 minutes ago
Thanks for the comments. 1' -that moenave is fairly soft, so the arid climate is a blessing for longevity...
more...
688 Views · 8 Comments
Free Classifieds
9 minutes ago
To the top....
more...
1,796 Views · 43 Comments
Free Classifieds
9 minutes ago
Found on another site....
more...
91 Views · 2 Comments
Hunting Rifles
9 minutes ago
Does this clown jus tout and paste [bleep] from a word file or something when he wants to insult somebody??? Also what am I missing....but cut the barrel off a 22???...
more...
2,609 Views · 74 Comments
Page 1 of 92 1 2 3 91 92
AIH 160
Who's Online Now
667 registered members (1minute, 16penny, 1911a1, 1holeaddict, 1234, 63 invisible), 1,389 guests, and 384 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

Copyright © 2000-2018 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.