Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Tester is fat liberal pile of chit. He will take everything from you if you let him.

There’s the pilgrims again thinking they know what’s best for MT.

Thats why we don't listen to your sorry ass. Pilgrim.

APR might buy you out Tommy Boy.

Except for all the junk rigs and the toilet and washing machine in front yard.

They could probably rehab the overgrazing from the sheep.

Remember fat, drunk and broke is no way to live.

Why do you and BuzzH support sex with Montana’s children ?

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MTGunner
Always find it interesting when a civil conversation descends into a pissing contest. The first idiot that throws his hat in the ring seems always to be buzzkill. Of course, he has to be the one to pat himself on the back. BUT, when a conversation regarding opinions, particularly political, many have their own opinions. We, as individuals, do NOT have to agree. That’s the point of having an opinion. This post has been hijacked. Gone off the rails onto the gravel, in the dirt and mud slinging abounds. Let’s endeavor to right this train and discuss the original post. Easily done. Less mud slinging. Ignore idiots. He’s but one turd in the punch bowl. MTG

Well maybe the usual Montana subjects always turn a thread about Tester into a thread about Buzzy.

Who does that help?

Most of you MT guys are on board but a few like Shrappy Baldwin, NannyGoatWhine, and SimpleJimmy can't figure out how to get a win up there and instead sit on the couch bitchin on the Cmpfire about how Buzzy packed sand in their VeeJays.

That's how Tester squeaked out a win last time.

Instead of the 3 Montana whiners whimpering about how Buzzy touched them in the wrong places why don't they tell the Campfire how they intend to fixed the fuckup that gave the Democrats the Senate?

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Mohall57
I’am correct Buzz is employed by the federal gov’t ? I truthfully do not know, however if he is, does that not explain his political views? Just wondering.
He is strange. That is all you need to know. Avoid him.
You should read your own posts, freak.
Who's the freak that doesn't fit in? I would suspect that has been your story from childhood on 'til now.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Basic living expenses have gone up 1200 per month under Tester’s leadership . Families in Montana can’t afford food and Tester just voted to send over 100 billion t countries overseas for them to defend their borders while our borders stays open while milllons of illegal aliens invade our country

He has been a complete failure for Montanans

It’s interesting that BuzzH thinks this is great

Last edited by ribka; 04/29/24.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
I’am correct Buzz is employed by the federal gov’t ? I truthfully do not know, however if he is, does that not explain his political views? Just wondering.
Who's the freak that doesn't fit in? I would suspect that has been your story from childhood on 'til now.

BuzzH is self admitted atheist and a communist who hates Christians and basic God given freedoms like firearms ownership and free speech and the right to practice your religion

That’s all you need to know

Last edited by ribka; 04/29/24.
IC B2

S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Always find it interesting when a civil conversation descends into a pissing contest. The first idiot that throws his hat in the ring seems always to be buzzkill. Of course, he has to be the one to pat himself on the back. BUT, when a conversation regarding opinions, particularly political, many have their own opinions. We, as individuals, do NOT have to agree. That’s the point of having an opinion. This post has been hijacked. Gone off the rails onto the gravel, in the dirt and mud slinging abounds. Let’s endeavor to right this train and discuss the original post. Easily done. Less mud slinging. Ignore idiots. He’s but one turd in the punch bowl. MTG

Well maybe the usual Montana subjects always turn a thread about Tester into a thread about Buzzy.

Who does that help?

Most of you MT guys are on board but a few like Shrappy Baldwin, NannyGoatWhine, and SimpleJimmy can't figure out how to get a win up there and instead sit on the couch bitchin on the Cmpfire about how Buzzy packed sand in their VeeJays.

Instead of the 3 Montana whiners whimpering about how Buzzy touched them in the wrong places why don't they tell the Campfire how they intend to fixed the fuckup that gave the Democrats the Senate?

You’re still sore cause you can’t compete with what you call Montana losers. The best Wyoming has to offer is you and Buzz, and losers in Montana flush better stuff down the toilet every morning…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka

BuzzH is self admitted atheist and a communist who hates Christians and basic God given freedoms like firearms ownership and free speech and the right to practice your religion

That’s all you need to know
He reminds me of a fat little nerdy kid that hides behind his mommy (the internet) and makes faces at the other kids. He is strange and probably couldn't make it on his own in the real world.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Who does that help?

You’re still sore cause you can’t compete with what you call Montana losers. The best Wyoming has to offer is you and Buzz, and losers in Montana flush better stuff down the toilet every morning…

Johnny and Lloyd won’t respond until after 1 today

They’re both sleeping off that quart plastic bottle of vodka from yesterday

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
LOL

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

BUZZY has disappeared. Maybe he won't be back.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
BUZZY has disappeared. Maybe he won't be back.

He'll be back.

About once a month Buzz has to come in here being a dick just to reaffirm just how much the real members who contribute to this place really loathe him.

He gets his ass handed to him every single time.

But he'll be back. The very definition of a toxic narcissist.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
He probably got tired of taking do nothing old fudds to the woodshed.

It's so easy and winning does get boring when it comes easy.

I see posts all the time on real hunting forums, guys laughing how easy Buzz handles the fire fudds. LOL

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Why did you abandon your losttrail60 sockpuppet?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
But he'll be back. The very definition of a toxic narcissist.

We are our own worst enemy. We have the power. Just don’t engage them. Ignoring them is the one thing their narcissist minds can’t stand….

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

I see posts all the time on real hunting forums, guys laughing how easy Buzz handles the fire fudds. LOL

Always coming to buzzes rescue..........right Ryan.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

^^buzzys bitch^^

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by earlybrd

^^buzzys bitch^^

He's used the label "Fudd" a couple of times now.

That shows how stupid he really is....

Supports gun control candidates and organizations who have spent time money and effort of gun control, yet has the balls to call others a "Fudd".

Perhaps someone can enlighten him? But I doubt it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (1Longbow, 22kHornet, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 52 invisible), 2,609 guests, and 1,191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,591
Posts18,511,213
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.