Home
LMAO!!

Originally Posted by GrouseChaser
Tester is the last actual real farmer in the Senate. He drives a tractor, his wife changes the tires. He drives around in a beat Ford truck with a Savage 99 hanging in the rack, also doing many things to keep public lands open to blue collar public hunters.

And you have some strange violation of your 2nd amendment if he doesn't vote for pistol braces? LMFAO.

Recognize a gift when you're given it. Jon Tester.
Wowser

Which numbnut sockpuppet is that?

LostDouchebag91 got a third sock?
smile grosechubber knows his stuff
Anybody that thinks Tester is good for the nation, good for gun owners and good for hunters is a raging moron.
Tester votes with the Marxist

Baghdad Bob Axiom
As stated on here by a proud supporter, he's "pro-labor".
The Official John Tester Campfire chest-thumpers will be along shortly....
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Wowser

Nah he's been posting for years. Liberal "bird hunter" that "owns a farm in ND"
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Wowser

Well it is time for you 2 to tell the class a plan to send a different Senator from your State. You fucked it up last go around and we all want to know what lessons you have learned and will you get off the couch so the rest of the USA does not have to suffer another Tester 6 year term.

Thanks for your attention to this important matter from those who have had to endure your Liberal Senator who changed the majority on the US Senate.

Flooding the US with illegal aliens to drive down the cost of labor while forcing minorities out of the work force is Pro Labor eh?

Nice.

I think it's neat how Testor is big mad at Chiner and Sheehy for driving up land prices but doesn't have anything to say about the American Prairie Reserve douche bags doing the same.
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Wowser

Well it is time for you 2 to tell the class a plan to send a different Senator from your State. You fucked it up last go around and we all want to know what lessons you have learned and will you get off the couch so the rest of the USA does not have to suffer another Tester 6 year term.

Thanks for your attention to this important matter from those who have had to endure your Liberal Senator who changed the majority on the US Senate.

Tier One NyQuil Operator checking in!

Hell yeah, get some. Post up a 20 yo hunting pic for validation.

Boom
Wowser

Poor Burnise! Cumgargler give you a little ring sting?
LOL

No He’s Not ..

He votes with the Baby Kill’a

F’ck Off
What is really funny is that Tester is more Republican that 80% of the senate republicans.
Ya

Hahahaha Hahahaha
He must’ve dug Buzzys tater 😜
Tester Tot’s

That’s what happens in the District of Corruption
He is on a par with our Senator Marco Rubio, which means he is sub par. 🙄
Little Marco been up on the Judiciary Table

Son..
Wowser

Boom

Well that does not seem like a very good plan to get Tester out of the Senate.

You 2 sat your couchies on your couches last time around and it's looks like those of us who live out of Montana care more than you 2 chuckleheads.

Keep posting MAGA in your posts and doing less than jackshit to fix your mess.

Thanks.
Originally Posted by RMiller2
What is really funny is that Tester is more Republican that 80% of the senate republicans.

Lol

Unless you look at his voting record instead of your union literature and his campaign ads
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

He’s worse. By far.
Oh Burnsie....still falsely accusing Montanans of voting for democrats to distract us from your lifetime of absolute failure?

Sad.
Wowser

Boom

Well that does not seem like a very good plan to get Tester out of the Senate.

You 2 sat your couchies on your couches last time around and it's looks like those of us who live out of Montana care more than you 2 chuckleheads.

Keep posting MAGA in your posts and doing less than jackshit to fix your mess.

Thanks.

Stay golden ponyboy
Wowser

Tim Sheehy for MT Senator
Wowser

Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind

Thank you.

Most in Montana are onboard with sending Tester back to Washington DC but without a job in the Senate.

A few here got swayed last go around by Tester's farmer/hunter BS and a few just sit things out and whine all while putting MAGA in their sig lines.

Sitting on the couch keeping the couchie hot and sweaty while posting drivel on the Campfire won't retire Tester.

Wish a couple of Montana posters would get off that couch and get involved because everyone has suffered with Tester in the Senate.

Flooding the US with illegal aliens to drive down the cost of labor while forcing minorities out of the work force is Pro Labor eh?

Nice.

I think it's neat how Testor is big mad at Chiner and Sheehy for driving up land prices but doesn't have anything to say about the American Prairie Reserve douche bags doing the same.

There's a few things in Montana I donate to. Every year American Prairie gets a nice chunk of change from me. Have made a few donations to the Tester campaign this year as well.

Both worthwhile of my money, good for conservation, wildlife, public access, habitat, hunting, fishing, etc. which are priorities of mine.
LOL 🤦‍♂️🥴
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

He’s worse. By far.

I think so, too. While Rubio leaves much to be desired, the newly conservative Cubans will occasionally hold his feet to the La Caja chinese roasting box. 😜
Wowser

Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind

Thank you.

Most in Montana are onboard with sending Tester back to Washington DC but without a job in the Senate.

A few here got swayed last go around by Tester's farmer/hunter BS and a few just sit things out and whine all while putting MAGA in their sig lines.

Sitting on the couch keeping the couchie hot and sweaty while posting drivel on the Campfire won't retire Tester.

Wish a couple of Montana posters would get off that couch and get involved because everyone has suffered with Tester in the Senate.

You can do better, I believe in you.
Originally Posted by BuzzH

Nice.

There's a few things in Montana I donate to. Every year American Prairie gets a nice chunk of change from me. Have made a few donations to the Tester campaign this year as well.

Both worthwhile of my money, good for conservation, wildlife, public access, habitat, hunting, fishing, etc. which are priorities of mine.

Don't forget biden-harris, you ignorant fugk.

Nice.

Burns called in for backup, and got this POS lol.

Nice.

Why are even on a hunting board, the only thing you shoot is your mouth and yourself in the foot.

Probably why you like Sheehy, he shoots himself too, literally.
Buzzy bitch LOL
The two liberals from Wyoming really scoring some points tonight! Hahaha!

Translation: democrat
It's interesting that Remsen was in favor of Rosendale instead of Sheehy.

I don't know if he was wrong!

Guess we will find out in November.

Nice.

Utter Bullshit clown boy.

Nice.

Why are even on a hunting board, the only thing you shoot is your mouth and yourself in the foot.

lol

You're a piece of liberal trash.
I wish there was more info on Sheehy. Would he be legit or just another swamp critter.

His bullet wound story is different every telling.

Nice.

How many acres does American Prairie own now?

Winning is awesome!
I wish there was more info on Sheehy. Would he be legit or just another swamp critter.

I think Tester is probably your man.

Stay true to type.

Nice.

NannyGoatWhine has never supported Sheehy.

She just sits on her couch keeping her couchie hot and sweaty. She supported Tester last time around.

Nice.

Winning is awesome!

Well you have shown that crooks of a feather flock together.

Buzzie donates to the largest embezzlement/western Montana suburban development scheme in memory.

You would be proud of that, dumbfùck.

Nice.

NannyGoatWhine has never supported Sheehy.

She just sits on her couch keeping her couchie hot and sweaty. She supported Tester last time around.

Are you wasted enough to start name dropping again yet Operator?

Maybe you could get off your couchie off the couch and not wait until November to see if Tester will once again be your Senator.

Thanks for your attention to this matter.
from 2006, aw shucks and pass the cornmeal cakes:

Nice.

Winning is awesome!

Well you have shown that crooks of a feather flock together.

Buzzie donates to the largest embezzlement/western Montana suburban development scheme in memory.

You would be proud of that, dumbfùck.

You sound like a loser...oh, wait. 😂
From 2018:

https://apnews.com/article/7b34826f284f4465a7678178e22eb1d1

AP FACT CHECK: Tester did rank No. 1 in cash from lobbyists

BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — Republicans say in a television ad that Montana U.S. Sen. Jon Tester has taken more money from lobbyists than any other member of Congress this election cycle as he seeks to fend off a challenge from Republican State Auditor Matt Rosendale.

Tester, a third-generation farmer and former president of the Montana Senate, has a reputation as a populist. He frequently criticizes the U.S. Supreme Court’s Citizens United ruling that allowed more money to flow into political campaigns. He was first elected in 2006 over former Republican U.S. Sen. Conrad Burns, whose defeat was attributed in part to a corruption scandal involving Burns’ ties to “super-lobbyist” Jack Abramoff.

Republicans contend that over his two terms, Tester became enmeshed in the same corrupt Washington establishment that he promised as a candidate to fight. Asked about the allegation that he’s the top recipient of lobbyist cash, Tester initially responded, “That’s bull.”

A look at the claim:

NATIONAL REPUBLICAN SENATORIAL COMMITTEE: “Jon Tester was No. 1 in Cash from Lobbyists in 2018,” in an advertisement released September 6.

THE FACTS: The Republican group got it right — Tester was the top recipient in Congress of money from lobbyists for a time, according to campaign contribution data compiled by the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics.

Similar claims against Tester have been made by others, including President Donald Trump at a Thursday campaign rally for Rosendale. Trump said Tester has “taken more cash from lobbyists than almost anyone in the entire Senate.”

Rosendale tweeted last month that Tester was receiving “the most cash” from lobbyists and had “gone Washington.”

When Rosendale posted his tweet on Aug. 24, representatives of the lobbying industry had contributed $394,478 to Tester’s campaign during the 2018 election cycle, according to the center’s website, opensecrets.org.

That made him tops among members of Congress receiving lobbying industry contributions, just ahead of U.S. Sen. Sherrod Brown, an Ohio Democrat who had $381,033.

The money includes donations from people who work in government relations firms or as government relation consultants, political committees acting on behalf of lobbying companies and state-level lobbyists.

Tester ranked No. 2 among members of the House and Senate receiving contributions from a second group, federally-registered lobbyists and their families. That group gave a combined $497,213 to the Democrat’s re-election campaign.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
From 2018:

https://apnews.com/article/7b34826f284f4465a7678178e22eb1d1

AP FACT CHECK: Tester did rank No. 1 in cash from lobbyists

BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — Republicans say in a television ad that Montana U.S. Sen. Jon Tester has taken more money from lobbyists than any other member of Congress this election cycle as he seeks to fend off a challenge from Republican State Auditor Matt Rosendale.

Tester, a third-generation farmer and former president of the Montana Senate, has a reputation as a populist. He frequently criticizes the U.S. Supreme Court’s Citizens United ruling that allowed more money to flow into political campaigns. He was first elected in 2006 over former Republican U.S. Sen. Conrad Burns, whose defeat was attributed in part to a corruption scandal involving Burns’ ties to “super-lobbyist” Jack Abramoff.

Republicans contend that over his two terms, Tester became enmeshed in the same corrupt Washington establishment that he promised as a candidate to fight. Asked about the allegation that he’s the top recipient of lobbyist cash, Tester initially responded, “That’s bull.”

A look at the claim:

NATIONAL REPUBLICAN SENATORIAL COMMITTEE: “Jon Tester was No. 1 in Cash from Lobbyists in 2018,” in an advertisement released September 6.

THE FACTS: The Republican group got it right — Tester was the top recipient in Congress of money from lobbyists for a time, according to campaign contribution data compiled by the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics.

Similar claims against Tester have been made by others, including President Donald Trump at a Thursday campaign rally for Rosendale. Trump said Tester has “taken more cash from lobbyists than almost anyone in the entire Senate.”

Rosendale tweeted last month that Tester was receiving “the most cash” from lobbyists and had “gone Washington.”

When Rosendale posted his tweet on Aug. 24, representatives of the lobbying industry had contributed $394,478 to Tester’s campaign during the 2018 election cycle, according to the center’s website, opensecrets.org.

That made him tops among members of Congress receiving lobbying industry contributions, just ahead of U.S. Sen. Sherrod Brown, an Ohio Democrat who had $381,033.

The money includes donations from people who work in government relations firms or as government relation consultants, political committees acting on behalf of lobbying companies and state-level lobbyists.

Tester ranked No. 2 among members of the House and Senate receiving contributions from a second group, federally-registered lobbyists and their families. That group gave a combined $497,213 to the Democrat’s re-election campaign.

The guy from Texas knows more about Tester and the Montana Senate race than SimpleJimmy and NannyGoatWhine.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Buzz n Jon boi must be suckin the same cock🤷‍♂️
Rosendale is just bitter because he's another loser, resigning in shame and heading back to Maryland.

Tester will get another term it looks like, raising money is the name of the game.
FACT CHECK: Tester did rank No. 1 in cash from lobbyists. I can see why Sheehy wants his job.

The only thing I could come up with Sheehy is that he is worth at least 80 million, except 68 million of that is loans. I am guessing that he is getting ready to invest in something. Like a a gold mine, the gold mine known as the US senate.

Stay true to type.

Some of you seem like you think you know so much about people. I would bet that you would never guess that Tester is the only D I have voted for since 1997. I haven't missed an election in that period either. Just this last week I voted for a city school board position. I think the candidate I voted for was from the local Catholic school. No I did not vote for the hippy and I like hippies.
Rosendale is just bitter because he's another loser, resigning in shame and heading back to Maryland.

Tester will get another term it looks like, raising money is the name of the game.

Not in Montana Buzzy.

Tester didn't win last time just because he had big bucks. The Green Decoys delivered that win and somebody took them off the board this time around. I hear rumours the Meateater wants to put Trump signs in his yard? Could be.

Grassroots wins in MT and Tester is the last one that will fall.

That said getting a few of the MT ladies off the couch and involved is a bit of a challenge. They love to put MAGA in the sig line and then plunk that couchie on the couch and wait for November. I might be in a mood to make that uncomfortable here on the Campfire.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
2 phaaguts from wyo bleeding hearts 🤣🤣

Not in Montana Buzzy.

Tester didn't win last time just because he had big bucks. The Green Decoys delivered that win and somebody took them off the board this time around. I hear rumours the Meateater wants to put Trump signs in his yard? Could be.

That said getting a few of the MT ladies off the couch and involved is a bit of a challenge. They love to put MAGA in the sig line and then plunk that couchie on the couch and wait for November. I might be in a mood to make that uncomfortable here on the Campfire.

Trump sign doesn't mean chit, they didn't last time and trump fatigue is a real thing. Voters are tired of his bullchit.
Originally Posted by MAC
Anybody that thinks Tester is good for the nation, good for gun owners and good for hunters is a raging moron.
Absolutely!!
No one is tired of Biden. AT ALL

Not in Montana Buzzy.

Trump sign doesn't mean chit, they didn't last time and trump fatigue is a real thing. Voters are tired of his bullchit.

Any bets on whether Trump wins in Montana or Wyoming? Pretty sure Trump has both states locked down.

Tester won't win this time even if a few MT girls sit things out and all the out of state dollars won't change things.

Not in Montana Buzzy.

Any bets on whether Trump wins in Montana or Wyoming? Pretty sure Trump has both states locked down.

Tester won't win this time even if a few MT girls sit things out and all the out of state dollars won't change things.

Sure trump will win Wyoming and Montana, never said otherwise.

Trump won Montana and tester was reelected...that's the point.

Trump is going to matter even less in regard to Tester being elected in November.

You are right about one thing, lots of MAGA voters pulled the lever for Tester, and even more will this year.
I’d like to go quail hunting with Little Marco.
MAGA🤪😂
Wowser

Boom

This one is always a jewel......

Remsen? LOL

He got his azz kicked in 2022 by a Democrat.

Think about how crappy you have to be to lose to a D in MT.
Originally Posted by callnum

Remsen? LOL

He got his azz kicked in 2022 by a Democrat.

Think about how crappy you have to be to lose to a D in MT.
Bozeman is sadly no longer Montana, not that it matters to out of state liberals like Lloyd and yourself.

Not in Montana Buzzy.

Trump is going to matter even less in regard to Tester being elected in November.

You are right about one thing, lots of MAGA voters pulled the lever for Tester, and even more will this year.

Not this time. Green Decoys are sidelined and the ground work has been laid.

There is no world in which Trump wins MT and so does Tester. A few whiners here on the Campfire with their couchies stuck to the couches won't be enough.

Not to say I won't be a bit harsh on the very few MT ladies here who want to sit it out and wait for November. Looking at you, NannyGoatWhine, SimpleJimmy, and Shrappy Baldwin.
Lol, I got all the schitbags out on that one......LMAO!

Not in Montana Buzzy.

Lol, you getting your info from Zoey again? Jon is now on the same ballot as Trump, gonna be tough for him to win without Chouteau county, which he never could win. Which county did Jon teach music in again?

Not in Montana Buzzy.

There is no world in which Trump wins MT and so does Tester. A few whiners here on the Campfire with their couchies stuck to the couches won't be enough.

Not to say I won't be a bit harsh on the very few MT ladies here who want to sit it out and wait for November.

Happened already...before trump fatigue. Pretty bold to say it won't happen again.

Sheehy isn't a real strong candidate.
Originally Posted by Backroads

Not in Montana Buzzy.

Lol, you getting your info from Zoey again? Jon is now on the same ballot as Trump, gonna be tough for him to win without Chouteau county, which he never could win. Which county did Jon teach music in again?

Meh, BFD if he's on the same ballot. Tester does good work for Montana. Most Montana residents aren't unmanned drones like you. They pay attention and have IQs higher than their shoe size.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
I’d like to go quail hunting with Little Marco.

I Like Your Attitude

Anybody that Handle 7 1/2 shot is a right up there with Iggy Pop

Not in Montana Buzzy.

Meh, BFD if he's on the same ballot. Tester does good work for Montana. Most Montana residents aren't unmanned drones like you. They pay attention and have IQs higher than their shoe size.
That’s what all the out of state liberals say Lloyd. Congratulations?
Make sure you tell Zoey to mind his manners next session, he will listen to a mentor like you.

Not in Montana Buzzy.

Not to say I won't be a bit harsh on the very few MT ladies here who want to sit it out and wait for November.
Happened already...before trump fatigue. Pretty bold to say it won't happen again.

Sheehy is quite a bit better than Rosendale was in 2016.

Threads like this here on the Campfire show how much more involved the shooter/hunter/sportman vote is now than in 2016. You and I were the only ones discussing that 2016 race and you were right then that Tester would win. I give you that one. Lesson learned.

Green Decoys no longer have any influence.

Times have changed for the better and Tester needs to be picking out his new home in Alexandria VA for his new career as a lobbyist really raking in the big bucks.

Not in Montana Buzzy.

Sheehy is quite a bit better than Rosendale was in 2016.

Threads like this here on the Campfire show how much more involved the shooter/hunter/sportman vote is now than in 2016. You and I were the only ones discussing that 2016 race and you were right then that Tester would win. I give you that one. Lesson learned.

Green Decoys no longer have any influence.

Times have changed for the better and Tester needs to be picking out his new home in Alexandria VA for his new career as a lobbyist really raking in the big bucks.

Over-confidence is a sign of weakness.

Oh the Irony......
😂😂
The irony of this post is awesome, 😂

Stay true to type.

Some of you seem like you think you know so much about people. I would bet that you would never guess that Tester is the only D I have voted for since 1997. I haven't missed an election in that period either. Just this last week I voted for a city school board position. I think the candidate I voted for was from the local Catholic school. No I did not vote for the hippy and I like hippies.
😂 possibly the most conservative liberal transplant that ever paid union dues.

😂😂😂😂😂
Rosendale is apparently vying for a Cabinet post by dipping his wick in the office help to emulate the Dipper in Chief.

Not in Montana Buzzy.

I don't watch much news, but, it seems when Trump goes anywhere he draws a large crowd full of folks proud and loud regarding their support for him, from all walks of life.

Nobody else from the other side of the aisle has that sort of support and connection with their voters.

Folks who oppose DJT are certainly exhausted by him, but, not DJT's voters.
Originally Posted by horse1

Not in Montana Buzzy.

I don't watch much news, but, it seems when Trump goes anywhere he draws a large crowd full of folks proud and loud regarding their support for him, from all walks of life.

Nobody else from the other side of the aisle has that sort of support and connection with their voters.

He has a pretty awesome strategy of campaigning, starts every morning with "all rise".

Rallies for your supporters isn't capturing swing votes, it's an ego boost for the last election he lost.

Isn't smart enough to realize it
I wonder if Tester parks his tractor in the senate parking lot. We all suffer from the same infliction. "Hay, I'm one of you, except when I'm in Washington." Cornyn does the same thing.

Stay true to type.

I don't think those words mean what you think they mean.
Originally Posted by rainshot
I wonder if Tester parks his tractor in the senate parking lot. We all suffer from the same infliction. "Hay, I'm one of you, except when I'm in Washington." Cornyn does the same thing.

Don't know about that, but I have seen him at the airport two or three times, just another passenger.

Stay true to type.

Tester supporters are who they are, don’t be ashamed now.

Stay true to type.

Montana voters should be proud to vote for Tester, he does good work for his constituents on issues they care about. He has to, or blood red Montana wouldn't keep electing him.

Try doing some thinking on your own for a change, idiot.

You're the definition of a low IQ voter who's divorced from reality.

Stay true to type.

Montana voters should be proud to vote for Tester, he does good work for his constituents on issues they care about. He has to, or blood red Montana wouldn't keep electing him.

You are an out of state liberal Lloyd. Jon has represented that demographic since day one, no wonder you support his coastal progressive platform.
I like that you no longer attempt to pretend to be conservative at all, openly the liberal you always have been. Brave like Zoey😂
Originally Posted by horse1

Not in Montana Buzzy.

He has a pretty awesome strategy of campaigning, starts every morning with "all rise".

Rallies for your supporters isn't capturing swing votes, it's an ego boost for the last election he lost.

Isn't smart enough to realize it

What did the fat childless Marxist pedophile say after voting for Tester who is on record trying to ban guns?

Ukraine first
Montanans last

Still tagging road killed elk and claiming you shot them Lloyd?

Stay true to type.

You are an out of state liberal Lloyd. Jon has represented that demographic since day one, no wonder you support his coastal progressive platform.
I like that you no longer attempt to pretend to be conservative at all, openly the liberal you always have been. Brave like Zoey😂

Right, liberals are reelecting Tester in blood red Montana...do you even realize just how dumb you sound?
Originally Posted by rainshot

Don't know about that, but I have seen him at the airport two or three times, just another passenger.

Here is what I've seen.

The "only farmer in the senate" was in the hotel diectly across the street from the Montana State FFA convention a little over a year ago. Him and his little posse. And he never made an appearance to show support for Montana FFA or any of the thousands of high schoolers there. It was close enough even tubby Jon could've walked over there without requiring an ambulance to support his lard butt.

I also saw Jon boy being lead around by a wealthy san francisco lawyer during his first run. Jon did exactly what Dennis told hi to do, just like he has done exactly what Reid and Schumer and BO etc have told him to do.

Guy promised he would not turn his back on Montana and be the left's lap-dog. I recall specifically when the vote for o-care came down, tester was interviewed and he aditted he did not know what was in the bill but he/we needed to vote for it. That is following whom exactly? Sure as heck wasn't abiding by Montanans. He was doing what Reid and Pelosi told him to do.

Guy is a weed farmer who cannot win his own county. What does that tell you? Those who have known hi the longest, don't want hi in the senate.

Stay true to type.

🤡🤡

Stay true to type.

He got elected the first time because Burns screwed up and stepped out of line. Then Rehburg screwed up royally and handed the dems lots of fuel to vote against Denny. Then there was a third party candidate. Tester has not gotten elected because a lot of montanans like/love hi. It is because we keep running sch!tty candidates against him and the rez, university and government vote has probably close to 40% voters locked into pulling the D lever.
https://www.tester.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/pr-3028/

Huh...who would have guessed Tester supports FFA?

Just anybody with a single firing brain cell is all.

Stay true to type.

Lloyd why do you and tester supporters feel so strongly about sexualizing Montana children ?

Your pedobuddy anti gun lobbyist and your boss at BHA Ryan Busse sure is pushing this
Why Tester gets elected.

https://www.farmprogress.com/cotton/sen-tester-s-bill-gives-farmers-right-to-repair-
Why Tester gets elected.

Does good work for ranchers and farmers.

https://www.dtnpf.com/agriculture/web/ag/news/article/2023/12/04/bipartisan-group-lawmakers-oppose
Wheat growers like Jon Tester

https://www.agdaily.com/news/chairman-glenn-gt-thompson-recognized-2023-wheat-leader-year/

Too funny. Every year the pres and vp of the state FFA travel to DC for a leadership program. The state's legislators typically meet with the officers.

Well, a couple years ago, this happened. They were ushered in to meet jonny boy. Very quick. Very brief, very formal and very cool. Pictures taken and quickly ushered out. Those same officers met with Daines also. Daines spent a ton of time actually sitting down and visiting with the officers. Took a lot of pictures with them and of them, not just the standard press pic to release. Invited them to sit at his desk and mock up a scene with each of them speaking on his desk phone. Went way over the time frame his staff had set aside.

Fast forward to Great Falls, Montana. The largest high school youth organization in the state is holding their convention. The same organization rooted in ag, which Tester bleats on incessantly being his roots and his core. And Jon can't be bothered.

You go on and believe your press releases from 2013. I will believe my eyes and personal experiences.

Please share the support from his home county.

The real issue with liars is they hide behind truth.

BHA is the same as Jon Tester, lies and conniving behind the image of doing good deeds and hoping to gain acceptance from people that are fooled by those that rely on falsehood and image to manipulate…

Don't try to act so obtuse. Tester gets elected because of government employees and those in that industry, the reservations, the universities and those labor members who still do as they are instructed by their labor bosses.

Then he only has to sway a small percentage left that his opponent is the devil or that he (jonny boy) is a saint farmer.
Right, liberals are reelecting Tester in blood red Montana...do you even realize just how dumb you sound?

Running on off years with millions of California dollars sure did impress the window lickers.

This year he is on the same ballot as your daddy Trump, and we all know how Trump does in Montana.

Send some more money Lloyd, Jon is hungry..
Huh, I wonder why the AG community votes for Senator Tester?

https://www.tester.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/pr-5705/

Running on off years with millions of California dollars sure did impress the window lickers.

This year he is on the same ballot as your daddy Trump, and we all know how Trump does in Montana.

I already have sent Senator Tester money, he does good work for Montana.

Well, I bet if you looked at press releases from Carter in 80, you could've found a ton of glowing reports there also.

You are so dumb that you simply lap up the bs vomited by tester's pr people.

Jon is a music teacher, his daddy was a farmer.

Music teacher turned multi-millionaire Senator inherits family farm in Chouteau county, never wins the vote in Chouteau county.

Weird, right?

Lol, that is what all the out of state liberals say. Send more money Lloyd, equator sized belts are expensive.
Originally Posted by Tarkio

Too funny. Every year the pres and vp of the state FFA travel to DC for a leadership program. The state's legislators typically meet with the officers.

Well, a couple years ago, this happened. They were ushered in to meet jonny boy. Very quick. Very brief, very formal and very cool. Pictures taken and quickly ushered out. Those same officers met with Daines also. Daines spent a ton of time actually sitting down and visiting with the officers. Took a lot of pictures with them and of them, not just the standard press pic to release. Invited them to sit at his desk and mock up a scene with each of them speaking on his desk phone. Went way over the time frame his staff had set aside.

Fast forward to Great Falls, Montana. The largest high school youth organization in the state is holding their convention. The same organization rooted in ag, which Tester bleats on incessantly being his roots and his core. And Jon can't be bothered.

You go on and believe your press releases from 2013. I will believe my eyes and personal experiences.

Your bias and denial of the truth only convince me that you long ago divorced yourself from reality.

That's on you.

I'll be meeting with senator Tester in June in DC, and as per always he will take the time to meet and support our asks.

He does good work.

Music teacher turned multi-millionaire Senator inherits family farm in Chouteau county, never wins the vote in Chouteau county.

Weird, right?

Not at all. A senator works for the entire state, not a single county.

Was 5th grade civics that difficult for you?

Well, I bet if you looked at press releases from Carter in 80, you could've found a ton of glowing reports there also.

You are so dumb that you simply lap up the bs vomited by tester's pr people.

Smart enough to know you're full of chit...

Your bias and denial of the truth only convince me that you long ago divorced yourself from reality.

That's on you.

I'll be meeting with senator Tester in June in DC, and as per always he will take the time to meet and support our asks.

He does good work.

Man are you delusional. My denial of the truth.

Says the man that cuts and pastes press releases from Tester's staff and ignores facts.

Of course he will meet with you. You are a true believer who throws $ his way.

You are missing, I believe intentionally, the point. Tester runs on being a farmer. Those are his core bona fides. But his actions show he is a lap dog for people who could not care less for you or me or either of our states' real concerns. And you are so idealogically blinded, that you don't care. He and others up the totem pole are laughing at you as you slavishly support them.

Weird, right?

Ignoring the core point again.

Those that know him the longest and best, don't think much of him sport.

Weird, right?

Tester works for out of state liberals like you Lloyd, which goes a long way towards explaining why his home county never votes for him.

No one that knows him seems real proud of his accomplishments.

Weird, right?

Ignoring the core point again.

Those that know him the longest and best, don't think much of him sport.

The core point you miss, the guys a democrat and has won elections in a blood red state.

Ponder that dummy.

Weird, right?

Tester works for out of state liberals like you Lloyd, which goes a long way towards explaining why his home county never votes for him.

Well, yeah, other than the majority that elect him in a Republican dominated state.

There is that pesky fact.

Weird, right?

Well, yeah, other than the majority that elect him in a Republican dominated state.

As before, the tens of millions in California money bought an awful lot of ads that impressed the window lickers during the off year elections.

He is on the same ballot as Trump this time, and we all know how Trump does in Montana...

Best of luck getting a sit down with Sheehy next June. Lol

Weird, right?

As before, the tens of millions in California money bought an awful lot of ads that impressed the window lickers during the off year elections.

He is on the same ballot as Trump this time, and we all know how Trump does in Montana...

Won't be a problem, his side hustle is lock step in line with federal Wildland firefighters.

Only a dummy like you plays one side of the aisle.

Laffin'

Weird, right?

Testers belly is almost as big as buzzys.

Tester has never worked a day in his life grifting off of tax payers like Lloyd Hettick

Weird, right?

Won't be a problem, his side hustle is lock step in line with federal Wildlands firefighters.

Laffin'

Playing both sides of the aisle sounds right up your alley, lol.

Definitely explains the lack of kids.

Let’s address the elephant in buzzys bedroom

Montana rejects creepy evil demokkkrats like tester Ryan Busse and Lloyd Hettick bring to Montana

Montana say no to demokkkrat Tester sexualizing their innocent children

Weird, right?

Won't be a problem, his side hustle is lock step in line with federal Wildlands firefighters.

Laffin'

Playing both sides of the aisle sounds right up your alley, lol.

Definitely explains the lack of kids.

Hey dummy, a senators job is to represent the entire state and the issues of ALL their constituents.

That's why you're constantly frustrated, you're not smart enough to realize those we elect work for us. You act like an indentured servant to your party, allowing yourself to be manipulated like an unmanned drone. They use you, a useful idiot.

I make them work for me and the issues I care about, R's, D's, I's...all of them. Do it all the time.

You need remedial 4th grade civics...sucks to be you.
Hey dummy, a senators job is to represent the entire state and the issues of ALL their constituents.

That's why you're constantly frustrated, you're not smart enough to realize those we elect work for us. You act like an indentured servant to your party, allowing yourself to be manipulated like an unmanned drone. They use you, a useful idiot.

I make them work for me and the issues I care about, R's, D's, I's...all of them. Do it all the time.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...e-or-break-senate-vote-for-biden-agenda/

More deceit from Buzz and his liberal politics. He talks out of one side of his mouth about how good Tester is for Montana, which is still questionalbe. BUT, the real story that the deception of placing Montana's interests ahead of the state of the nation as it is more support for Biden and his politics. If this doesn't put a focus on Buzz and his continued support of negative policies and hunting with his affiliation with BHA as well as Democratic alliances...
Originally Posted by shrapnel

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...e-or-break-senate-vote-for-biden-agenda/

More deceit from Buzz and his liberal politics. He talks out of one side of his mouth about how good Tester is for Montana, which is still questionalbe. BUT, the real story that the deception of placing Montana's interests ahead of the state of the nation as it is more support for Biden and his politics. If this doesn't put a focus on Buzz and his continued support of negative policies and hunting with his affiliation with BHA as well as Democratic alliances...

Hey dummy, I don't vote against my best interests like you do.

You're another low IQ voter, that lacks the ability to think on your own. You get your information from bumper stickers and other low IQ friends.

That's the best guys like you ever do, vote against yourself then whine at the outcomes you get.

Hilarious 😂 😆 😂

BTW thats a good article that shows why Tester is the best choice for Montana, you should read it with your comprehension turned up past 1.
Don’t forget the last minute ballots they “found” in Missoula that gave Tester his last “win”.
Gawd, you’re a fugk Tard , Buzz.

Lol, that is what all the out of state liberals say. Send more money Lloyd, equator sized belts are expensive.

There are No Liberals

Only Marxist/Maoist and your next door Neighbor Marxist Sympathizers who vote for Them..

This ain’t 1960 or 70 ..

It’s Time to Open Your eYe’s this is a Death Match
With One Winner

Personal Liberty or Dystopian Rule

The Music Teacher is a Marxist Sympathizer and Montana Wheaties are Too..

You're another low IQ voter, that lacks the ability to think on your own. You get your information from bumper stickers and other low IQ friends.

That's the best guys like you ever do, vote against yourself then whine at the outcomes you get.

Hilarious 😂 😆 😂

BTW thats a good article that shows why Tester is the best choice for Montana, you should read it with your comprehension turned up past 1.

What you don't get is exactly what you are saying. Your best interests don't align with anyone here and few anywhere else that stand for traditional American values including hunting and fishing...

Hilarious 😂 😆 😂

What you don't get is exactly what you are saying. Your best interests don't align with anyone here and few anywhere else that stand for traditional American values including hunting and fishing...

Oh bullchit...you're a clueless clown in an echo chamber desperately seeking validation from other clowns.

You simply can't recognize good policy because you don't show up and advocate for it.
Poor Buzzie.

Completely out of her depth.
Don’t forget the last minute ballots they “found” in Missoula that gave Tester his last “win”.

Now relying on and believing conspiracy theories?

You're pathetic.

BTW, prove your conspiracy, this should be good.

Hilarious 😂 😆 😂

Oh bullchit...you're a clueless clown in an echo chamber.

And it botheres the $hit out of you that a clueless clown like me has accomplished more in the hunting world than you will ever achieve...

Nice edit, you bumbling $hithead
Originally Posted by akrange

There are No Liberals

Only Marxist/Maoist and your next door Neighbor Marxist Sympathizers who vote for Them..

This ain’t 1960 or 70 ..

It’s Time to Open Your eYe’s this is a Death Match
With One Winner

Personal Liberty or Dystopian Rule

The Music Teacher is a Marxist Sympathizer and Montana Wheaties are Too..

Care to explain how you let Gretchen win? Please share your best conspiracy theory, you have to have a better story than backtoads.

Hilarious 😂 😆 😂

Oh bullchit...you're a clueless clown in an echo chamber.

And it botheres the $hit out of you that a clueless clown like me has accomplished more in the hunting world than you will ever achieve...

You should be voting for Tester all day long since all your hunting "accomplishments" are out of wheat fields.

Like I said, so fuggin' dumb you vote against yourself.

Me and a whole lot of folks question what scrapnel has accomplished hunting. The fake pics you put up like the costume change with the moose and the fake shots of that dink mule deer. Makes me wonder if you hunt at all.

I know a couple old guys out at 4 Corners that went to school with scrapnel. They say he never was much of a hunter and only on private.
Callie!

Do you remember which sock puppet account has any pictures what so ever to back up your lies?
To be honest the upcoming MT senate race will be a hold your nose and vote. Both have issues. We will research more and vote our conscience. Tester has been good for veterans. Sheehy is a veteran and with hope will continue supporting vets. Tester is from MT. Sheehy is new. Tester is a puppet of the dems. Sheehy is an unknown commodity. But, would be good to take a majority in the senate. So, again we will wait, listen, weigh and vote our conscience. MTG

Me and a whole lot of folks question what scrapnel has accomplished hunting. The fake pics you put up like the costume change with the moose and the fake shots of that dink mule deer. Makes me wonder if you hunt at all.

I know a couple old guys out at 4 Corners that went to school with scrapnel. They say he never was much of a hunter and only on private.

Luckily he wears sitka with knee pads so he can continue with his accomplishments getting access to wheat fields. I heard he's wore out 3 sets of knee pads.

Luckily he wears sitka with knee pads so he can continue with his accomplishments getting access to wheat fields. I heard he's wore out 3 sets of knee pads.

Kinda makes your day to get an ally doesn't it. Your choice of friends is worse than your pitiful accomplishments...

That quite the projection seeing how Buzzie never met a cock he wouldn't suck.

That quite the projection seeing how Buzzie never met a cock he wouldn't suck.

I hear AP is acquiring another large property, I'm not tired of winning.
Hahaha!

You haven't won anything yet stupid!

Echo chamber....how precious!
Hey...thanks for making my point about how you won't leave a cock unsucked.
busse. you think Montanans will support a lunatic pedo like you and Lloyd hettick?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

this evil is destroying Montana

Takin up for ur boi frind 😂😂
Lloyd and the liberals love Bidenomics and Tester.

Trump is on the ballot ladies, send more money for Jon’s retirement party.
Hahaha!

I get you can't comprehend controlling 462,000 acres, your paranoia is duly noted.

#winning.
Hahaha!

I get you can't comprehend controlling 462,000 acres, your paranoia is duly noted.

#winning.

You might want to change that to #slurp

Too easy dummy.
Hahaha!

#winning.

Too easy dummy.

Lashing out and yelling at clouds, best you'll ever do.

Good luck with that, Ken.
Montanans can't afford to feed their families while Tester just sent over 100 billion of their hard earned tax dollars overseas
Hahaha!

#winning.

lloyd what's your BMI now?
Trump sign doesn't mean chit, they didn't last time and trump fatigue is a real thing.Voters are tired of his bullchit.

No matter how big you think your circle is, it isn’t. And we tend to gravitate towards like minded people. It’s human nature.

Wishing something doesn’t make it so…..

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Trump fatigue LMFAO
Originally Posted by ribka
Hahaha!

#winning.

lloyd what's your BMI now?

Tom, how many elk you shoot last fall?

Laffin'...at you, poser.
Limp dik Lloyd is on fire today😂😂
busse. you claim to be a Montana native but you grew up in urban Kansas

why do you lie more than lloyd hettick and tester? lol

Originally Posted by BuzzHettick

Tommybot, why do you post on a hunting forum when can't even kill an elk or three every year?

You're a poser, fake pretend hunter.

Sad
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
🤣🤣😂
boom caught BHA Busse's little bitch lloyd Hettick in another lie. again lmao

Tommybot, why do you post on a hunting forum when can't even kill an elk or three every year?

Sad
Close the borders…Canada too. Stop funding wars overseas. Arrest the Hamas want to be’s. Stop funding higher education colleges that are systemically teaching youth to be terrorists. Fund tech schools, on the job training programs, health and more. Seems the train is off the rails. MTG
look at this unhinged low IQ NAZI target Montana citizens .Demokkkrat BHA Busse supports pedophiles but hates Montana christian gun owners, sportsmen and ranchers

Hahaha!

#winning.

Too easy dummy.

Man...i mean we all knew you were a retard....but giving money to an organization that's sole purpose is to exclude humans from the landscape and then uses the money to fund real estate development that greatly benefits the rich out of staters.....is real Rhodes Scholar Buzzie! Hahaha!
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
🤣🤣😂

poor lloyd. proving once again what a dangerous anti Montana idiot he is
Hahaha!

#winning.

Too easy dummy.

Man...i mean we all knew you were a retard....but giving money to an organization that's sole purpose is to exclude humans from the landscape and then uses the money to fund real estate development that greatly benefits the rich out of staters.....is real Rhodes Scholar Buzzie! Hahaha!

not surprised Lloyd Hettick worked for billionaire Ted Turner on his huge Montana ranch.

And Lloyd bra Buzzy fenced off wild elk and deer on the ranch so they couldn't migrate on to public lands.

the kings animals

lloyd hettick is a fraud and a grifter
Tester supporters have never been known for logic.
All feelings
Lloyd. is your close friend and democrat operative bha busse a Montana native?

He states he was born and a lifetime Montana native???

Sad

compared to all the pictures that you have posted right?
Tester supporters have never been known for logic.
All feelings

Describes this one to a tee.

Originally Posted by GrouseChaser
Tester is the last actual real farmer in the Senate. He drives a tractor, his wife changes the tires. He drives around in a beat Ford truck with a Savage 99 hanging in the rack, also doing many things to keep public lands open to blue collar public hunters.

And you have some strange violation of your 2nd amendment if he doesn't vote for pistol braces? LMFAO.

Recognize a gift when you're given it. Jon Tester.
Hahaha!

#winning.

Too easy dummy.

not surprised Lloyd Hettick worked for billionaire Ted Turner on his huge Montana ranch.

And Lloyd bra Buzzy fenced off wild elk and deer on the ranch so they couldn't migrate on to public lands.

the kings animals

lloyd hettick is a fraud and a grifter

Why does a Russian bot try to pretend to be a hunter?

Hey Tommybot, hang some photos of the elk you shot last year.

Poser.
Hahaha!

#winning.

Too easy dummy.

Ken, I hunt AP property every fall in Montana.

Not surprised a nonhunter like yourself doesn't know AP provides public access to their property.
just take a look at the head of the Demokkkrat party for Montana

this pedophile is satan himself, no wonder buzzy worships this low iq creep

Originally Posted by 12344mag

remember how upset calnum and creepy perv buzzy were when Montana outlawed sex with children last year?

Fake propaganda being spread by the lying Russian sympathizer Tommybot.

Still waiting on those elk photos...poser.
hey tubby that's from busses's own twitter and he bragged out it

you keep lying

BHA instagram praising Montana head demokkkrat busse for banning firearms

Ryan busse posted this on his twitter account and bragged about it

you keep lying

Phony as your Russian propaganda and your elk hunting.
Take a break buzzy boy...

LOL

you keep lying

lying Lloyd. I just caught this rb on a 5 wt near Augusta Montana last Tuesday. do you even hunt or fish? lol. FYI lots of Trump signs in yards up there. zero tubby tester signs. Montanans are rejecting dirty commies like you and tubby tester

heading up to fly fish the Blackfoot Rez this week with buddies from Helena

you keep lying

🤣😂😂
lying Lloyd. I just caught this rb on a 5 wt near Ausgusta Montana last Tuesday. do you even hunt or fish? lol

you keep lying

Fatfuk Lloyd sits on a bucket he got some pics😜
nothing would be funnier than watching fat lloyd try and shoot a bow of cast a fly rod

lying Lloyd. I just caught this rb on a 5 wt near Ausgusta Montana last Tuesday. do you even hunt or fish? lol

you keep lying

And I though we had a bunch of nut job democrats here in Virginia. I think Montana may have us beat.
caught a decent brown on a stone fly pattern

and a Montana cut

nothing would be funnier than watching fat lloyd try and shoot a bow of cast a fly rod

you keep lying

Originally Posted by VaHunter
And I though we had a bunch of nut job democrats here in Virginia. I think Montana may have us beat.
Ask lloyd about our Virginia mtns
lying Lloyd. I just caught this rb on a 5 wt near Augusta Montana last Tuesday. do you even hunt or fish? lol. FYI lots of Trump signs in yards up there. zero tubby tester signs. Montanans are rejecting dirty commies like you and tubby tester

you keep lying

That's not an elk, it's a fish. Try sticking to the topic. Also learn how to properly handle fish, you killed that one.
Buzzie loves trouser trout

lloyd and tester worship Montana trannies

you keep lying

That's not an elk, it's a fish. Try sticking to the topic. Also learn how to properly handle fish, you killed that one.

Those are trout Lloyd. Not bass. Sheesh what a loser

I got my turkey. Filled 3 deer tags. Two antelope tags a a cow elk with bow. Chased one bull 10 days not close enough for a shot Plus over 40 days upland in Idaho Montana ND SD with my bird dogs

I dont road hunt closed forest service roads from my truck
Like you though
Hey buzzy post up them feesh pics with the 5gal bucket imprint in the snow😂😂😂
caught a decent brown on a stone fly pattern

and a Montana cut

you keep lying

How many years ago?

Lying sack of Russianbot chit.
Hey buzzard remember this one🤣😂😂🤣
hunting sharptails and huns near Moscow Russia nov 12, 24. no 1980s lloyd hectic pics

Hey buzzard remember this one🤣😂😂🤣

lol. pic from 1987. sad
Men, I think you are wasting your time bantering with BUZZY. If I have him figured correctly he is an incel that keeps a “wife” for appearances sake and may be light in the loafers. He has a federal bureaucrat job and probably no real friends.

That Busse character is likely heterosexual but completely dominated by his wife. We all know that type. If you doubt that his wife dominates him just read up on his conversion to his “gun safety “ stance.
BUSSES'S DERANGED BABY KILLING WIFE

Originally Posted by Hastings
Men, I think you are wasting your time bantering with BUZZY. If I have him figured correctly he is an incel that keeps a “wife” for appearances sake and may be light in the loafers. He has a federal bureaucrat job and probably no real friends.

That Busse character is likely heterosexual but completely dominated by his wife. We all know that type. If you doubt that his wife dominates him just read up on his conversion to his “gun safety “ stance.
That explains a lot

You’ll probably go on ignore now . Buzzy will light some candles and listen to Tina Turner sipping boxed White Zinfandel.
hunting sharptails and huns near Moscow Russia nov 12, 24. no 1980s lloyd hectic pics

That's a dog, similar to the one the governor of sodak shot. Those other animals would be mule deer.

Where's your elk from last fall, I shot 3 and helped friends and family kill 8 more.

I also dont have to drive to another state to catch better fish than that, 35 minutes from my front porch.
Gents,
Couple observations:

Burnsie is right in a way, if you're not twisting arms of your sporting friends about Tester's garbage, or not writing letters to the editor, or doing SOMETHING above and beyond, call into the radio with something smart and/or revealing, you're not in the fight. I'd say at least contribute to the candidate you like, but the godawful millions going into the PACs, never mind the goldplated millions that Gianforte/Daines/Downing/Sheehy are bringing to their ambitions -- for me the best option that might help is to carefully broach the subject to whomever might be swayed.

How about if Buzzard gets a letter published, and he probably will, be ready with a response?

I'll say I'm really kind of ticked off at Daines in anointing Sheehy. So what if the guy was a SEAL? John Glenn was a fine pilot and astronaut, but as a senator he was wrong about just about everything. And Montana already sent a SEAL to Congress, the great yet utterly invisible Ryan Zinke. Sheehy reads less as a conservative and much more as a fortunate son, had a stunning stroke of luck having an interest in a new aerial imaging system (350 mill windfall), but a bunch of Montana's "top Republicans" are "top" because of the same kind of windfall, of being in the right place at the right time with the right people and being INSANELY rewarded for it.
So word is Bridger Aerospace is going to have tight cash flows this year, depends on fire season, which signals to me that Sheehy has had an incredible run of good luck and fairly little misfortune. What happens if the company bombs this summer? And what does Sheehy really believe? Did you kids know he got a real nice discount on his ranch by putting it all into a "conservation easement" and thereby qualifying to take 35 percent off his income taxes which were based on his INCOME that year, the imaging sale? The sick truth is conservation easements often don't work for family ranches and farms because the benefit is off annual income. If you have a big farm and small profit, often you won't be able to cover the loss of an easement's value with reduced tax liability, not even after 20 years of eligibility. CE's are a subsidy for rich people with shockingly little benefit for the larger public that has to make up the tax credit.

The fact that Sheehy cashed in on a CE and has permanently encumbered the property with restricted use forever indicates to me he's opportunistic when it comes to money, or hasn't really thought through agriculture and ag economics. Neither has Tester, honestly. I'll vote for Sheehy simple to get rid of Tester, but I feel he's not going to be much help undoing Tester's damage. And-- if Montanans are stupid enough to re-elect Tester -- we'll deserve the consequences.
Where's your elk from last fall, I shot 3 and helped friends and family kill 8 more.

When are you going to realize that killing elk doesn't make you any more superior to any other hunter who enjoys hunting?

Bragging about killing large numbers of game makes you an elitist with no idea of sportsmanship or the true rewards of hunting. You don't have to kill something every time, and most of those hunters I value as friends don't...
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

When are you going to realize that killing elk doesn't make you any more superior to any other hunter who enjoys hunting?

Bragging about killing large numbers of game makes you an elitist with no idea of sportsmanship or the true rewards of hunting. You don't have to kill something every time, and most of those hunters I value as friends don't...

I hunt more days on accident than you do on purpose, what's your point?
what's your point?

Lol, Rock's right, yer a dumfuk!

You have no clue how many days I hunt. Just running off with diarrhea of the mouth. Again.

That you don't get the point of what I said,.. well, IS the point.

Bragging about numbers and ridiculing those who don't hunt elk, or don't kill or catch as many fish as you do, is what you do. You do it well. Post 30 or 40 more hero pics of animals you killed 20 years ago. That'll show us all what a great sportsman you are.

Right?

You have no clue how many days I hunt. Just running off with diarrhea of the mouth. Again.

Bragging about numbers and ridiculing those who don't hunt elk, or don't kill or catch as many fish as you do, is what you do. You do it well. Post 30 or 40 more hero pics of animals you killed 20 years ago. That'll show us all what a great sportsman you are.

Right?

He does so because he cant articulate any good policy/legislature dems put out because none exists.
Deflect and lie, that's what quislings do.

Right?

Right what? I hunted 26 days for a bighorn before pulling the trigger. When's the last time you hunted 26 days for a specific animal?

Like I said, what's your point?

Right?

buzzy poaches elk from his forest service truck I know an FS employee who has worked with him for years. He's a pathetic lying childless alcoholic

These are buzzy's close friends.Ryan Busse and his whack job baby killing wife This says all you need to know about buzzy

Originally Posted by SBTCO

Right?

He does so because he cant articulate any good policy/legislature dems put out because none exists.

I can't dumb down a response enough that you'd understand, not worth my time trying.

remember how upset calnum and creepy perv buzzy were when Montana outlawed sex with children last year?

Anything to grift a little money from some sucker.......

Right?

lol. pics from 1986 of a dead buck fawn

Right?

buzzy poaches elk from his forest service truck I know an FS employee who has worked with him for years. He's a pathetic lying childless alcoholic

These are buzzy's close friends.Ryan Busse and his whack job baby killing wife This says all you need to know about buzzy

Did the dog eat your homework too?
the truth shall prevail against evil men like you. Take your drag queen strip shows for children and live America

Right?

Originally Posted by SBTCO

Right?

I can't dumb down a response enough that you'd understand, not worth my time trying.

Dumbed down is your SOP
[quote=rockinbbar]

Lol, you just got told yer a dumfuk Worthless Bitch in Texan.....Twice!!
the truth shall prevail against evil men like you. Take your drag queen strip shows for children and live America

Right?

Cheer up loser, you still have time to shoot an elk before you're dead.
Buzzy is on menstrual plz excuse🥴
[quote=rockinbbar]

Trying to decide where the education system let you down?

I think self imposed, you must have fallen asleep in class everyday.

Right?

Right what? I hunted 26 days for a bighorn before pulling the trigger. When's the last time you hunted 26 days for a specific animal?

I'm really impressed by the amount of free time you get from your really important 'job'......

Highly impressive from an actual producer's standpoint....lol

No one gives a fuuck you goofy looking little clown.

Yeah, you're smarter than all of us here put together. A better hunter, a better fisherman..

But still enough of an idiot to champion democrats here at every chance. wink

Fugg you Buzzy Boy. You are nothing but a low IQ elitist prick.

Democrats are destroying our nation and our freedom as fast and unscrupulous as they can, and you back them at every turn.

Fugg you. YOU are the enemy.

Yeah, you're smarter than all of us here put together. A better hunter, a better fisherman..

Democrats are destroying our nation and our freedom as fast and unscrupulous as they can, and you back them at every turn.

There it is, the intelligence oozing from your well thought out response.

At your advanced age I would suggest you let the anger go or you're going to waste what little of life you have left.

Dying angry at a world you can't control is no way to go, but, I won't stop you.

Good luck with that.
[quote=rockinbbar]

Trying to decide where the education system let you down?

I think self imposed, you must have fallen asleep in class everyday.

Hey, I'm not the one that couldn't figure it out. I'm sorry you don't like the translation but "If the truth hurts".......
This is an awesome thread for a Sunday afternoon.
Originally Posted by Calvin

Yeah, Sunday's really bring out the best in the campfire (fake) Christians.

There it is, the intelligence oozing from your well thought out response.

At your advanced age I would suggest you let the anger go or you're going to waste what little of life you have left.

Dying angry at a world you can't control is no way to go, but, I won't stop you.

Good luck with that.
Hey fatfuk heed ur own advice
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Right?

I'm really impressed by the amount of free time you get from your really important 'job'......

Highly impressive from an actual producer's standpoint....lol

No one gives a fuuck you goofy looking little clown.

Buzzy sure ain’t going to win any beauty contests. That’s why he has to lie and grift his way through life

If buzz hunted with a bow in Montana Wyoming Idaho Washington Oregon Colorado on public pressured land he wouldn’t kill one elk in 100 years
Originally Posted by VaHunter

buzz is not in montana. As I understand it, he is a typical government employee that lives in Wyoming, off our backs.

Says the man on a government salary.

Says a ton to those who are out here humping to pay taxes to cover all the crap Tester has vote for in support of Biden.

Right?

Point is, I personally work for a living.

If I don't get up every day and make crap happen, I do not get paid. Unlike parasites like you.

If buzz hunted with a bow in Montana Wyoming Idaho Washington Oregon Colorado on public pressured land he wouldn’t kill one elk in 100 years

Right, wouldn't have a chance in 100 years, but shot this one with a bow on a day hunt from my house, home by 3 pm. Scored 373 and change gross. Public land bull. Not the best bottoms but good beams and a 20 inch 5th made it score ok.

[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]
Yah, efking public land before wolves, it appears.

Right?

Point is, I personally work for a living.

If I don't get up every day and make crap happen, I do not get paid. Unlike parasites like you.

All about choices, plenty of jobs out there.
He’s a weirdo and Busse is pus sy whipped. That’s all we need to know and move on.

BUZZY may or may not have gotten 3 elk but I bet he hasn’t laid an adult female human 3 times in 3 years.

No use arguing with a sour ass Democrat.
Look at that face and tell me you don’t believe in alien abductions and sexual promiscuity.

No human could birth anything that dumb and ugly…

Here comes the pics lmao 🤣😂
Show us how studly you were in 1995 , Buzzie.

Until it got wierd. These guys need to get a room
Look at that face and tell me you don’t believe in alien abductions and sexual promiscuity.

Your jealousy is duly noted. Got any pics of that dink bull you supposedly arrowed a couple years back? You know the picture, the one where you're breathing through your mouth.

Cause checking out dudes is gayer'n aids.

Originally Posted by ShrappyBaldwin

Nice.

Winning is awesome!

They will have the last laugh. They have you believing that they will forever allow hunting access. They'll happily rake in all of your money they can and buy up all that they can before they tell you to GFY.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Nice.

Winning is awesome!

They will have the last laugh. They have you believing that they will forever allow hunting access. They'll happily rake in all of your money they can and buy up all that they can before they tell you to GFY.

Nope, ain't happening.

LOL

Johhny Manlove NyQuil

LOL you fatfuk

Your jealousy is duly noted. Got any pics of that dink bull you supposedly arrowed a couple years back? You know the picture, the one where you're breathing through your mouth.

Tell us all what the earth looks like from outer space…
He’s one of the smartest and best looking from his alien village. LOL
shrapnel, now you are jealous. He thinks all of us are jealous. I wouldn't consider trading places with that oddity.

Most of us have normal marriages, kids, and even grand kids, extended family and real friends.

Shooting more than my family needs to eat just doesn't interest me.

Nope, ain't happening.

You could be right. If they can turn hunting into $$$ then they may continue to allow it.

Nope, ain't happening.

You could be right. If they can turn hunting into $$$ then they may continue to allow it.

I am right and AP won't charge for access.

Nope, ain't happening.

They've got you and others right where they want you. Keep donating.
oHKAy

Nope, ain't happening.

This is rich coming from a flat lander that has never set her foot on the APR and without Google can’t even tell me what county’s it has land in.

LOL

Nope, ain't happening.

This is rich coming from a flat lander that has never set her foot on the APR and without Google can’t even tell me what county’s it has land in.

LOL
^^Look at this phaagut go^^🥴🥴😂😂
I’am correct Buzz is employed by the federal gov’t ? I truthfully do not know, however if he is, does that not explain his political views? Just wondering.

Nope, ain't happening.

They've got you and others right where they want you. Keep donating.

You bet I will, it only makes sense. They allow hunting for free, access to formerly landlocked public, and have quality hunting.

Thats a win-win-win...no downside.

Helped a NR Hunter from Cali with this ram last year, courtesy of AP providing access to formerly landlocked public. My brother and I found the rams while hunting elk and deer on the same AP access.

Cool ram, 11 years old.

Originally Posted by Mohall57
I’am correct Buzz is employed by the federal gov’t ? I truthfully do not know, however if he is, does that not explain his political views? Just wondering.
Oh yeah posts on the fire on ur dime as well🥴

There's the pro labor Republican again......
Tester is fat liberal pile of chit. He will take everything from you if you let him.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Tester is fat liberal pile of chit. He will take everything from you if you let him.

There’s the pilgrims again thinking they know what’s best for MT.

Thats why we don't listen to your sorry ass. Pilgrim.

There's the pro labor Republican again......

Nailed it!

I will admit I agree with Ribka about Ukraine though.
Are all of your sockpuppets pilgrims?
He is strange. That is all you need to know. Avoid him.

You should read your own posts, freak.

APR might buy you out Tommy Boy.

Except for all the junk rigs and the toilet and washing machine in front yard.

They could probably rehab the overgrazing from the sheep.

Remember fat, drunk and broke is no way to live.
Golly good one, pilgrim.

Real zinger.

Did you remember with counterfeit sockpuppet account any of your "pictures" reside in?

Guessing not.

We'll just have to take your word for it! Hahaha!

"He" is an insecure beta.
Golly good one, pilgrim.

Real zinger.

Did you remember with counterfeit sockpuppet account any of your "pictures" reside in?

Guessing not.

We'll just have to take your word for it! Hahaha!

Little bugs always make a noise when you step on them…
Always find it interesting when a civil conversation descends into a pissing contest. The first idiot that throws his hat in the ring seems always to be buzzkill. Of course, he has to be the one to pat himself on the back. BUT, when a conversation regarding opinions, particularly political, many have their own opinions. We, as individuals, do NOT have to agree. That’s the point of having an opinion. This post has been hijacked. Gone off the rails onto the gravel, in the dirt and mud slinging abounds. Let’s endeavor to right this train and discuss the original post. Easily done. Less mud slinging. Ignore idiots. He’s but one turd in the punch bowl. MTG

Ok once again why do childless boomer phags like you and BuzzH support the sexualization of innocent Montana children?

Just a simple question

BuzzH is a low level low skilled do nothing GS 9 ( 8th grade education) forest service employee

Buzzh is working from home since 2020 because of the deadly Covid virus while 15 million unvaxxed illegal criminals invade the US and destroy the working class

Why do you and BuzzH support sex with Montana’s children ?

Originally Posted by MTGunner
Always find it interesting when a civil conversation descends into a pissing contest. The first idiot that throws his hat in the ring seems always to be buzzkill. Of course, he has to be the one to pat himself on the back. BUT, when a conversation regarding opinions, particularly political, many have their own opinions. We, as individuals, do NOT have to agree. That’s the point of having an opinion. This post has been hijacked. Gone off the rails onto the gravel, in the dirt and mud slinging abounds. Let’s endeavor to right this train and discuss the original post. Easily done. Less mud slinging. Ignore idiots. He’s but one turd in the punch bowl. MTG

Well maybe the usual Montana subjects always turn a thread about Tester into a thread about Buzzy.

Who does that help?

Most of you MT guys are on board but a few like Shrappy Baldwin, NannyGoatWhine, and SimpleJimmy can't figure out how to get a win up there and instead sit on the couch bitchin on the Cmpfire about how Buzzy packed sand in their VeeJays.

That's how Tester squeaked out a win last time.

Instead of the 3 Montana whiners whimpering about how Buzzy touched them in the wrong places why don't they tell the Campfire how they intend to fixed the fuckup that gave the Democrats the Senate?
Who's the freak that doesn't fit in? I would suspect that has been your story from childhood on 'til now.
Basic living expenses have gone up 1200 per month under Tester’s leadership . Families in Montana can’t afford food and Tester just voted to send over 100 billion t countries overseas for them to defend their borders while our borders stays open while milllons of illegal aliens invade our country

He has been a complete failure for Montanans

It’s interesting that BuzzH thinks this is great
Who's the freak that doesn't fit in? I would suspect that has been your story from childhood on 'til now.

BuzzH is self admitted atheist and a communist who hates Christians and basic God given freedoms like firearms ownership and free speech and the right to practice your religion

That’s all you need to know

Well maybe the usual Montana subjects always turn a thread about Tester into a thread about Buzzy.

Who does that help?

Most of you MT guys are on board but a few like Shrappy Baldwin, NannyGoatWhine, and SimpleJimmy can't figure out how to get a win up there and instead sit on the couch bitchin on the Cmpfire about how Buzzy packed sand in their VeeJays.

Instead of the 3 Montana whiners whimpering about how Buzzy touched them in the wrong places why don't they tell the Campfire how they intend to fixed the fuckup that gave the Democrats the Senate?

You’re still sore cause you can’t compete with what you call Montana losers. The best Wyoming has to offer is you and Buzz, and losers in Montana flush better stuff down the toilet every morning…

BuzzH is self admitted atheist and a communist who hates Christians and basic God given freedoms like firearms ownership and free speech and the right to practice your religion

That’s all you need to know
He reminds me of a fat little nerdy kid that hides behind his mommy (the internet) and makes faces at the other kids. He is strange and probably couldn't make it on his own in the real world.

Who does that help?

You’re still sore cause you can’t compete with what you call Montana losers. The best Wyoming has to offer is you and Buzz, and losers in Montana flush better stuff down the toilet every morning…

Johnny and Lloyd won’t respond until after 1 today

They’re both sleeping off that quart plastic bottle of vodka from yesterday
LOL

BUZZY has disappeared. Maybe he won't be back.
BUZZY has disappeared. Maybe he won't be back.

He'll be back.

About once a month Buzz has to come in here being a dick just to reaffirm just how much the real members who contribute to this place really loathe him.

He gets his ass handed to him every single time.

But he'll be back. The very definition of a toxic narcissist.
He probably got tired of taking do nothing old fudds to the woodshed.

It's so easy and winning does get boring when it comes easy.

I see posts all the time on real hunting forums, guys laughing how easy Buzz handles the fire fudds. LOL

Why did you abandon your losttrail60 sockpuppet?
But he'll be back. The very definition of a toxic narcissist.

We are our own worst enemy. We have the power. Just don’t engage them. Ignoring them is the one thing their narcissist minds can’t stand….

I see posts all the time on real hunting forums, guys laughing how easy Buzz handles the fire fudds. LOL

Always coming to buzzes rescue..........right Ryan.

^^buzzys bitch^^

^^buzzys bitch^^

He's used the label "Fudd" a couple of times now.

That shows how stupid he really is....

Supports gun control candidates and organizations who have spent time money and effort of gun control, yet has the balls to call others a "Fudd".

Perhaps someone can enlighten him? But I doubt it.
© 24hourcampfire