B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by Backroads
Huh, I wonder why the AG community votes for Senator Tester?

https://www.tester.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/pr-5705/

Jon is a music teacher, his daddy was a farmer.

Music teacher turned multi-millionaire Senator inherits family farm in Chouteau county, never wins the vote in Chouteau county.

Weird, right?

Not at all. A senator works for the entire state, not a single county.

Was 5th grade civics that difficult for you?

Ignoring the core point again.

Those that know him the longest and best, don't think much of him sport.

The core point you miss, the guys a democrat and has won elections in a blood red state.

Ponder that dummy.

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Music teacher turned multi-millionaire Senator inherits family farm in Chouteau county, never wins the vote in Chouteau county.

Weird, right?

Tester works for out of state liberals like you Lloyd, which goes a long way towards explaining why his home county never votes for him.

No one that knows him seems real proud of his accomplishments.

Well, yeah, other than the majority that elect him in a Republican dominated state.

There is that pesky fact.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Weird, right?

Tester works for out of state liberals like you Lloyd, which goes a long way towards explaining why his home county never votes for him.

Well, yeah, other than the majority that elect him in a Republican dominated state.

As before, the tens of millions in California money bought an awful lot of ads that impressed the window lickers during the off year elections.

He is on the same ballot as Trump this time, and we all know how Trump does in Montana...

Best of luck getting a sit down with Sheehy next June. Lol

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Weird, right?

As before, the tens of millions in California money bought an awful lot of ads that impressed the window lickers during the off year elections.

He is on the same ballot as Trump this time, and we all know how Trump does in Montana...

Won't be a problem, his side hustle is lock step in line with federal Wildland firefighters.

Only a dummy like you plays one side of the aisle.

Laffin'

Last edited by BuzzH; 04/28/24.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Weird, right?

Testers belly is almost as big as buzzys.

Tester has never worked a day in his life grifting off of tax payers like Lloyd Hettick

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Weird, right?

Won't be a problem, his side hustle is lock step in line with federal Wildlands firefighters.

Laffin'

Playing both sides of the aisle sounds right up your alley, lol.

Definitely explains the lack of kids.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Let’s address the elephant in buzzys bedroom

Montana rejects creepy evil demokkkrats like tester Ryan Busse and Lloyd Hettick bring to Montana

Montana say no to demokkkrat Tester sexualizing their innocent children

Last edited by ribka; 04/28/24.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Weird, right?

Won't be a problem, his side hustle is lock step in line with federal Wildlands firefighters.

Laffin'

Playing both sides of the aisle sounds right up your alley, lol.

Definitely explains the lack of kids.

Hey dummy, a senators job is to represent the entire state and the issues of ALL their constituents.

That's why you're constantly frustrated, you're not smart enough to realize those we elect work for us. You act like an indentured servant to your party, allowing yourself to be manipulated like an unmanned drone. They use you, a useful idiot.

I make them work for me and the issues I care about, R's, D's, I's...all of them. Do it all the time.

You need remedial 4th grade civics...sucks to be you.

S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
Hey dummy, a senators job is to represent the entire state and the issues of ALL their constituents.

That's why you're constantly frustrated, you're not smart enough to realize those we elect work for us. You act like an indentured servant to your party, allowing yourself to be manipulated like an unmanned drone. They use you, a useful idiot.

I make them work for me and the issues I care about, R's, D's, I's...all of them. Do it all the time.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...e-or-break-senate-vote-for-biden-agenda/

More deceit from Buzz and his liberal politics. He talks out of one side of his mouth about how good Tester is for Montana, which is still questionalbe. BUT, the real story that the deception of placing Montana's interests ahead of the state of the nation as it is more support for Biden and his politics. If this doesn't put a focus on Buzz and his continued support of negative policies and hunting with his affiliation with BHA as well as Democratic alliances...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by shrapnel

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...e-or-break-senate-vote-for-biden-agenda/

More deceit from Buzz and his liberal politics. He talks out of one side of his mouth about how good Tester is for Montana, which is still questionalbe. BUT, the real story that the deception of placing Montana's interests ahead of the state of the nation as it is more support for Biden and his politics. If this doesn't put a focus on Buzz and his continued support of negative policies and hunting with his affiliation with BHA as well as Democratic alliances...

Hey dummy, I don't vote against my best interests like you do.

You're another low IQ voter, that lacks the ability to think on your own. You get your information from bumper stickers and other low IQ friends.

That's the best guys like you ever do, vote against yourself then whine at the outcomes you get.

Hilarious 😂 😆 😂

BTW thats a good article that shows why Tester is the best choice for Montana, you should read it with your comprehension turned up past 1.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Don’t forget the last minute ballots they “found” in Missoula that gave Tester his last “win”.

MAGA
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Gawd, you’re a fugk Tard , Buzz.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Right, liberals are reelecting Tester in blood red Montana...do you even realize just how dumb you sound?

Running on off years with millions of California dollars sure did impress the window lickers.

This year he is on the same ballot as your daddy Trump, and we all know how Trump does in Montana.

Send some more money Lloyd, Jon is hungry..

I already have sent Senator Tester money, he does good work for Montana.

Lol, that is what all the out of state liberals say. Send more money Lloyd, equator sized belts are expensive.

There are No Liberals

Only Marxist/Maoist and your next door Neighbor Marxist Sympathizers who vote for Them..

This ain’t 1960 or 70 ..

It’s Time to Open Your eYe’s this is a Death Match
With One Winner

Personal Liberty or Dystopian Rule

The Music Teacher is a Marxist Sympathizer and Montana Wheaties are Too..

S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S

You're another low IQ voter, that lacks the ability to think on your own. You get your information from bumper stickers and other low IQ friends.

That's the best guys like you ever do, vote against yourself then whine at the outcomes you get.

Hilarious 😂 😆 😂

BTW thats a good article that shows why Tester is the best choice for Montana, you should read it with your comprehension turned up past 1.

What you don't get is exactly what you are saying. Your best interests don't align with anyone here and few anywhere else that stand for traditional American values including hunting and fishing...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Hilarious 😂 😆 😂

What you don't get is exactly what you are saying. Your best interests don't align with anyone here and few anywhere else that stand for traditional American values including hunting and fishing...

Oh bullchit...you're a clueless clown in an echo chamber desperately seeking validation from other clowns.

You simply can't recognize good policy because you don't show up and advocate for it.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Poor Buzzie.

Completely out of her depth.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Don’t forget the last minute ballots they “found” in Missoula that gave Tester his last “win”.

Now relying on and believing conspiracy theories?

You're pathetic.

BTW, prove your conspiracy, this should be good.

S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S

Hilarious 😂 😆 😂

Oh bullchit...you're a clueless clown in an echo chamber.

And it botheres the $hit out of you that a clueless clown like me has accomplished more in the hunting world than you will ever achieve...

Nice edit, you bumbling $hithead

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by akrange
Right, liberals are reelecting Tester in blood red Montana...do you even realize just how dumb you sound?

Running on off years with millions of California dollars sure did impress the window lickers.

This year he is on the same ballot as your daddy Trump, and we all know how Trump does in Montana.

Send some more money Lloyd, Jon is hungry..

I already have sent Senator Tester money, he does good work for Montana.

Lol, that is what all the out of state liberals say. Send more money Lloyd, equator sized belts are expensive.

There are No Liberals

Only Marxist/Maoist and your next door Neighbor Marxist Sympathizers who vote for Them..

This ain’t 1960 or 70 ..

It’s Time to Open Your eYe’s this is a Death Match
With One Winner

Personal Liberty or Dystopian Rule

The Music Teacher is a Marxist Sympathizer and Montana Wheaties are Too..

Care to explain how you let Gretchen win? Please share your best conspiracy theory, you have to have a better story than backtoads.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Hilarious 😂 😆 😂

Oh bullchit...you're a clueless clown in an echo chamber.

And it botheres the $hit out of you that a clueless clown like me has accomplished more in the hunting world than you will ever achieve...

Nice edit, you bumbling $hithead

You should be voting for Tester all day long since all your hunting "accomplishments" are out of wheat fields.

Like I said, so fuggin' dumb you vote against yourself.

Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (219DW, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 58 invisible), 1,657 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,993
Posts18,520,295
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.