Home
Posted By: northwestalaska and another - 04/07/14
This is what I was talking about last week. Another "Christian Conservative" is falling from grace. At what point do you guys get tired of the "Family Values" conservative acting like drunk sailors? We expect it from Anthony Weiner.

Rep. Vance McAllister, who ran on a "faith, family, and country" platform for his freshman term in the House, was caught on video kissing a member of his staff. McAllister, a married Republican from Louisiana, was elected to replace Rep. Rodney Alexander in a special election last November

There�s no doubt I�ve fallen short and I�m asking for forgiveness. I�m asking for forgiveness from God, my wife, my kids, my staff and my constituents who elected me to serve. Trust is something I know has to be earned whether you�re a husband, a father or a congressman. I promise to do everything I can to earn back the trust of everyone I�ve disappointed.

Right!
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: and another - 04/07/14
I smell the stench again.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: and another - 04/07/14
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

Yeah me too, did someone schit their pants???
Posted By: ironbender Re: and another - 04/07/14
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
At what point do you guys get tired of the "Family Values" conservative acting like drunk sailors?

When you stop [bleep] animals! smile smile smile
Posted By: 4ager Re: and another - 04/07/14
Doing a little research into old post history, but isn't northwestalaska the same one who regularly used to lie about his fishing guide service here and elsewhere?

Isn't he no longer anywhere near AK?
Posted By: Uriah Re: and another - 04/07/14
northwestalaska,

I'm sure you were equally concerned when Barney Frank's boyfriend was running a male prostitution service out of his house? Frank's house, that is?

Say, come to think of it, NWA, where were you around that time...?
Posted By: cisco1 Re: and another - 04/07/14
NWA,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
Best you can do,Eh?
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: and another - 04/07/14
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Must be those NWA Monica Lewinski cigars...

You know, the "moist and aromatic" kind... laugh

Lord knows a democrat would never do anything so foolish, as to kiss a girl. wink
Posted By: benchman Re: and another - 04/07/14
Being Christian and Conservative does not make somebody a saint. The biggest difference I can see is that Conservatives do not condone this sort of behavior. No doubt, the fella is on the way out because of it. Not so with the left. They stick with crooks, philanderers, drug addicts, you name it.
Posted By: 79S Re: and another - 04/07/14
This is what I was talking about last week. Another "Christian Conservative" is falling from grace. At what point do you guys get tired of the "Family Values" conservative acting like drunk sailors? We expect it from Anthony Weiner.

Rep. Vance McAllister, who ran on a "faith, family, and country" platform for his freshman term in the House, was caught on video kissing a member of his staff. McAllister, a married Republican from Louisiana, was elected to replace Rep. Rodney Alexander in a special election last November

There�s no doubt I�ve fallen short and I�m asking for forgiveness. I�m asking for forgiveness from God, my wife, my kids, my staff and my constituents who elected me to serve. Trust is something I know has to be earned whether you�re a husband, a father or a congressman. I promise to do everything I can to earn back the trust of everyone I�ve disappointed.

Right!

Ok what ol boy out of New Jersey Sen. Bob Menendez taking off down to Dominican Republic to get him some young latin tail, I might add some it underage latin tail??? Oh wait he is exempt he is a Liberal Democrat.
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: and another - 04/07/14
Originally Posted by 4ager
Doing a little research into old post history, but isn't northwestalaska the same one who regularly used to lie about his fishing guide service here and elsewhere?

Doesn't sound like NWA but he does rent rafts and other equiptment on the Gulkana and supposedly operates a raft rental business out of Kotzebue.

Not everyone in Alaska promotes conservative values and yes, we have our fair share of liberal kooks, as you can see by his threads/posts.
Posted By: eh76 Re: and another - 04/07/14
Hey Walt how you you left that thread where you dared someone to find a conviction on voter fraud? You were so ho to prove us all wrong and we gave you the proof and you never came back.....

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

Doesn't sound like NWA but he does rent rafts and other equiptment on the Gulkana and supposedly operates a raft rental business out of Kotzebue.

Not everyone in Alaska promotes conservative values and yes, we have our fair share of liberal kooks, as you can see by his threads/posts.

Well I'll be NWA and Gulkana Rafting (his handle on the Alaska Forums)are one in the same. Who would of thought he was liberal from Glennallen man he is definately the odd man out up their. Glennallen is the bible belt of Alaska.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: and another - 04/07/14
can't imagine anyone other than "give me someone else's money" liberals can stand to be around Walt/nwa for very long
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: and another - 04/07/14
[Linked Image]
Posted By: rost495 Re: and another - 04/07/14
Thats better than your regular cat pictures...

Naw this is more like Walt...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: and another - 04/07/14
Originally Posted by rost495
Thats better than your regular cat pictures...

GFY
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: and another - 04/07/14
Originally Posted by 79S

Well I'll be NWA and Gulkana Rafting (his handle on the Alaska Forums)are one in the same. Who would of thought he was liberal from Glennallen man he is definately the odd man out up their. Glennallen is the bible belt of Alaska.

I thought everyone that had visited the AOD knew NWA as Gulkana Rafting on that site.
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: and another - 04/07/14
Guess nwa is proof positive that schit does float.
Originally Posted by 79S

I thought everyone that had visited the AOD knew NWA as Gulkana Rafting on that site.

Not this guy from his post on AOD he seems like a decent guy. But what I know now he can go kick rocks.
Posted By: eyeball Re: and another - 04/07/14

Right!

You expect it from all your kind.
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: and another - 04/08/14

I detect the smell of rotting flesh, too.

Maybe it's finally dying.

GTC
Posted By: 12344mag Re: and another - 04/08/14
Originally Posted by 79S

Is this the one yer talkin' about?

http://www.gulkanaraftrental.com/

A campfire raft trip might be a good idea, just remember to bring a gas mask to ward of the stench.
Posted By: 79S Re: and another - 04/08/14
Originally Posted by 79S

Is this the one yer talkin' about?

http://www.gulkanaraftrental.com/

A campfire raft trip might be a good idea, just remember to bring a gas mask to ward of the stench.

Yes that's his website, wow I never knew he was a flaming liberal.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: and another:Update. - 04/08/14
And here are some more little tidbits on little dick walt.

Real Name: Walt Maslen it appears he owned until 2009 Northwest Alaska Back Country Rentals in Kotzebue. 907-442-3944 weather he's still there or not would be just a guess (the trail runs cold here)

Will post more as I find more.

Found a little more for yawl.

Looks like he either owns or is part of Northwest Alaska Backcountry Outfitters. The two numbers I have for him are 907-259-4290 and I do believe this one is his personal #907-822-4290 and he himself resides in Glennallen Alaska

I also found info on some of his family but as per Campfire rules they are off limits.

Hey give him a shout out if ya [email protected]

Posted By: rockinbbar Re: and another:Update. - 04/08/14

Real Name: Walt Maslen it appears he owned until 2009 Northwest Alaska Back Country Rentals in Kotzebue. 907-442-3944 weather he's still there or not would be just a guess (the trail runs cold here)

Looks like he either owns or is part of Northwest Alaska Backcountry Outfitters. The two numbers I have for him are 907-259-4290 and I do believe this one is his personal #907-822-4290 and he himself resides in Glennallen Alaska

I also found info on some of his family but as per Campfire rules they are off limits.

Damn.

Who says the chickens don't come home to roost? shocked laugh
Posted By: WyColoCowboy Re: and another - 04/08/14
Originally Posted by Uriah
northwestalaska,

I'm sure you were equally concerned when Barney Frank's boyfriend was running a male prostitution service out of his house? Frank's house, that is?

Say, come to think of it, NWA, where were you around that time...?

Nah - they think you you elect homo pedophiles and their prostitute running boyfriends, it's okay because they were perverted mutha fuggahs to begin with.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Damn.

Who says the chickens don't come home to roost? shocked laugh

Just wanted to let Wally know that you can't be an azzhole and remain anonymous on the internet. Self important blowhards really amaze me at the dumb schit they will do to toot their horns.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: and another:Update. - 04/08/14
Totally understand.

Good work! smile
Posted By: iambrb Re: and another:Update. - 04/08/14
Guys, he is just trying to cover for the douchebag Senator that sells arms to terrorists....you know, the one from CA????
Posted By: ConradCA Re: and another - 04/08/14
Originally Posted by benchman
Being Christian and Conservative does not make somebody a saint. The biggest difference I can see is that Conservatives do not condone this sort of behavior. No doubt, the fella is on the way out because of it. Not so with the left. They stick with crooks, philanderers, drug addicts, you name it.
Even worst the progressive fascists worship Tyrant Obama.
Posted By: 79S Re: and another:Update. - 04/08/14
Over on alaska forums they do a good job keeping that place political free. Sometimes they will let folks talk about 2nd amendment stuff. So for the most part people political beliefs are unknown which is probably good. NWA looked liked a good ol guy trying to make a living in copper center. Hell has he told folks here how he gets federal moose, sheep and caribou tags from the feds?? He can hunt in the wrangell-st elias national park for sheep.

I do know last year he reporting false data off the copper river test nets to get folks up to the gulkana to fish for kings.
Originally Posted by 79S
I do know last year he reporting false data off the copper river test nets to get folks up to the gulkana to fish for kings.

For some reason that doesn't surprise me in the least, He has proven himself to be a liar here also.
Posted By: mog75 Re: and another:Update. - 04/08/14
Bump
Hello.......Walt....Are you there, Hello.....
Posted By: northwestalaska Re: and another - 04/09/14

Right!

I know you guys just love to toss hand grenades my way as you ignore the hypocrisy that the want-to-be conservatives present. Too often you guys buy into the family values candidate and in this case you got played...again.

Now this clown fires his lover when he is the one at fault.

Really? It must be her fault, Please forgive me for I have sinned! (again). The dems do the same thing but they don't play the Family Value card along the way.

It's understandable that a congressman in that situation could conclude that he was being sabotaged and that Peacock could no longer be on staff.

Perfect!

McAllister, who told the News-Star he is not planning to resign from Congress, has issued an apology calling himself ashamed for his transgression and saying that "absolutely" the time depicted on camera was the first time he had cheated on his wife

Just for fun who wants to bet that this guy has had at least 1 more affair along the way? Time to demand more from your/our elected officials. Is this clown the Tea Partys Bill Clinton? At least it was a female and not a dude!
Posted By: mog75 Re: and another - 04/09/14
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
So...That is your response? Really? When in doubt head for the gutter? Nothing to say?

As expected!
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: and another - 04/09/14

[Linked Image]
Mog:

Just for fun lets look a short list of "Family Value" conservatives who have stumbled and have asked for forgiveness.

*As South Carolina governor in 2009, Sanford admitted that he was having an extramarital affair with an Argentine woman and lied Can you say Bill Clinton?

*Chuck Robb
Virginia Democrat Chuck Robb took another shot at the U.S. Senate in 1994, years after admitting to a secret history of partying and sexual encounters

*David Vitter
He won a second term as a Republican senator from Louisiana in 2010, three years after he was identified as a client of a prostitution service

*Ken Calvert
The California Republican was serving his first year in Congress in 1993 when he was busted by police while engaged in sexual conduct with a prostitute

*and just for fun...

As a disclaimer we do need to include Clinton, the king of the cheaters. Cheating on your wife knows no boundaries but when the Dems cheat they don't hide behind the family values banner, they just cheat!

Can you say hypocrites?
Out of the gutter.

[Linked Image]

I feel better about myself now.
And once again you have proven that when confronted with a strong argument that is contrary to you own, guys on the Fire cannot mount any reasonable reply!

I like the picture of your girl friend. Keep those coming but don't tell your wife!

Just love those "Family Values"!
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: and another - 04/09/14
Can you say hypocrites?

Remember Bill carrying his big bible to church every Sunday for the TV cameras?

Saw my first Clinton bumper sticker:
Monica Lewinsky�s
X-Boyfriend�s Wife
For President 2016
Posted By: 12344mag Re: and another - 04/09/14
Give Wally a call, see how his day was. #907-822-4290.

Now be nice. wink
Posted By: Raeford Re: and another - 04/09/14
Mog:

Just for fun lets look a short list of "Family Value" conservatives who have stumbled and have asked for forgiveness.

*As South Carolina governor in 2009, Sanford admitted that he was having an extramarital affair with an Argentine woman and lied Can you say Bill Clinton?

*Chuck Robb
Virginia Democrat Chuck Robb took another shot at the U.S. Senate in 1994, years after admitting to a secret history of partying and sexual encounters

*David Vitter
He won a second term as a Republican senator from Louisiana in 2010, three years after he was identified as a client of a prostitution service

*Ken Calvert
The California Republican was serving his first year in Congress in 1993 when he was busted by police while engaged in sexual conduct with a prostitute

*and just for fun...

As a disclaimer we do need to include Clinton, the king of the cheaters. Cheating on your wife knows no boundaries but when the Dems cheat they don't hide behind the family values banner, they just cheat!

Can you say hypocrites?

Can you say "past seven years"? That was your criteria. You gave 4 examples with two of those 20+ years. POS
That is my home phone, try my cell and I will book your raft trip this summer!

Mile 127.5 of the Richardson HWY. Come by and lets have a beer!
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Can you say hypocrites?

Remember Bill carrying his big bible to church every Sunday for the TV cameras?

Saw my first Clinton bumper sticker:
Monica Lewinsky�s
X-Boyfriend�s Wife
For President 2016

Bow:

Are your reading skills really that bad? Here is my quote!

As a disclaimer we do need to include
Clinton, the king of the cheaters
. Cheating on your wife knows no boundaries but when the Dems cheat they don't hide behind the family values banner, they just cheat!

Can you say hypocrites?

Come on! Use your 3rd grade skills!
Did your dad pay for your seatbelt ticket along with his or did you pay for it?
Posted By: Paulh Re: and another - 04/09/14

Right!

"Religion has run out of justifications. Thanks to the telescope and the microscope, it no longer offers an explanation of anything important."
What I find most amusing is the crazy train on the fire is limited to about 6-8 nut jobs. The rest of the guys are just normal guys who stop by in the summer, wet a line, drink a beer and exchange hunting photos like normal guys!

The Nuts like you think using fear, smear and queer still works. Back on your porch angry old man. Or better yet...how about getting a job rather than spend 10-12 hours a day surfing the web?
Right on! But you know this is going to leave a mark!
Posted By: Gibby Re: and another - 04/09/14
NWA-

How does one person get like you?

Drugs?
Alcohol?
Bad Parents?
Brain Tumor?
Forceps damage?

You are amazing.

See a doctor!

Posted By: eh76 Re: and another - 04/09/14
nwa your presence is requested here to answer questions....

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth.../1/Democratic_Denial_Of_Voter_Fra#UNREAD

From Wikipedia.
Oldest to newest.
Are we really discussing some Guy who kissed a girl? This stuff is way better. wink

President James Buchanan (D) and future Vice President William Rufus King (D-NC): They were the subject of scandalous gossip alleging a homosexual affair in Washington, D.C. for many years. Andrew Jackson referred to them as Miss Nancy and Aunt Fancy. (1850s)

Grover Cleveland, President (D): During the 1884 election, Cleveland, a bachelor, paid child support to Maria Crofts Halpin, even though he may not have been the father of her son. Halpin was known to have had sexual relationships with a number of men, including Cleveland's close friend and future father-in-law, Oscar Folsom, for whom the child was named. The controversy prompted Cleveland's opponents to adopt the chant, "Ma, ma, where's my pa?" After Cleveland won the election, the chant was answered by, "Gone to the White House, ha, ha, ha!" (1884

John F. Kennedy (D) Linked to a number of extramarital affairs, including with intern Mimi Alford during 1962�1963

Fred Richmond (D-NY): Charges that he solicited sex from a 16-year-old boy were dropped after he submitted to counseling. (1978)

Gary Hart, Senator (D-CO): While seeking the Democratic nomination for president, Hart was photographed with model Donna Rice on a boat named 'Monkey Business' during a trip to the Bahamas. His popularity plummeted and he soon dropped out. (1987)

Brock Adams (D-WA): Eight women accused Adams of committing various acts of sexual misconduct, ranging from sexual harassment to rape. (1988)

Barney Frank (D-MA): Reprimanded by the House for fixing 33 parking tickets for Steve Gobie, a male escort who lived with Frank and claimed to have conducted an escort service from Frank's apartment without his knowledge. (1989)

Gus Savage (D-IL): Was accused of trying to force himself on a female Peace Corps worker while in Zaire. [76] No action was taken by the House Ethics Committee after he apologized to her. (1989)

Charles S. Robb Senator (D-VA) while married to Lynda Bird Johnson, Robb acknowledged drinking champagne and having a nude massage with Miss Virginia Tai Collins denying an affair, though he admitted an "indiscreet friendship." Collins claimed it was an 18 month affair. Soon after, Collins appeared nude in Playboy.(1991)

Mel Reynolds, Representative (D-IL): Indicted for sexual assault and criminal sexual abuse for a relationship with a 16-year-old campaign volunteer in 1994. He was convicted of 12 counts of sexual assault, obstruction of justice and solicitation of child pornography in 1995 [

Bill Clinton, President (D): Revelations that White House intern Monica Lewinsky had oral sex with Clinton in the Oval Office leading him to famously declare on TV on January 26, 1998 that "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky." The scandal led to impeachment by the House for perjury, for lying about the affair under oath. He was acquitted in the Senate with 55 senators voting Not Guilty to 45 senators voting Guilty (falling 22 votes short of the two-thirds necessary to convict). (1998

Wade Sanders (D), Deputy Assistant United States Secretary of the Navy, for Reserve Affairs, was sentenced to 37 months in prison on one charge of possession of child pornography. (2009)

Gary Condit, Representative (D-CA) His affair with 23-year-old intern Chandra Levy was exposed after Levy disappeared. Her body was found a year later and in 2008, an illegal immigrant with no relation to Condit was charged with her murder. (2001) [56] Condit had often demanded that Bill Clinton "come clean" about his affair

Tim Mahoney, Representative (D-FL) was elected to the seat of Mark Foley, who had resigned following sexual harassment charges from his congressional interns. Mahoney ran on a campaign promise to make "a world that is safer, more moral." In October 2008, he admitted he placed his mistress on his staff and then fired her, saying, "You work at my pleasure." He then admitted to multiple other affairs.

John Edwards, Senator (D-NC) His 2008 presidential campaign was seriously undercut when he admitted to an extramarital affair with actress and film producer Rielle Hunter, which produced a child.

Eric Massa (D-NY): Resigned to avoid an ethics investigation into his admitted groping and tickling of multiple male staffers. He later stated on Fox News that, "not only did I grope [a staffer], I tickled him until he couldn't breathe," (2010)

Anthony Weiner (D-NY) The newly married Congressman admitted to sending sexually suggestive photos of himself to several women through his Twitter account. He resigned on June 16

David Wu (D-OR) resigned from the House of Representatives after being accused of making unwanted sexual advances toward a fundraiser's daughter.

Robert Decheine (D) Chief of Staff to US Representative Steve Rothman (D-NJ), was sentenced to 18 months in prison for soliciting sex from a minor.
But wally, I work on facts the nut jobs work on ignoring the facts, guess which one you are..........proof is in the pudding. You have been presented with all kinds of voter fraud yet you still choose to ignore it, that my little friend is proof your head ain't screwed on tight.
Posted By: eh76 Re: and another - 04/09/14
Originally Posted by mog75

From Wikipedia.
Oldest to newest.
Are we really discussing some Guy who kissed a girl? This stuff is way better. wink

President James Buchanan (D) and future Vice President William Rufus King (D-NC): They were the subject of scandalous gossip alleging a homosexual affair in Washington, D.C. for many years. Andrew Jackson referred to them as Miss Nancy and Aunt Fancy. (1850s)

Grover Cleveland, President (D): During the 1884 election, Cleveland, a bachelor, paid child support to Maria Crofts Halpin, even though he may not have been the father of her son. Halpin was known to have had sexual relationships with a number of men, including Cleveland's close friend and future father-in-law, Oscar Folsom, for whom the child was named. The controversy prompted Cleveland's opponents to adopt the chant, "Ma, ma, where's my pa?" After Cleveland won the election, the chant was answered by, "Gone to the White House, ha, ha, ha!" (1884

John F. Kennedy (D) Linked to a number of extramarital affairs, including with intern Mimi Alford during 1962�1963

Fred Richmond (D-NY): Charges that he solicited sex from a 16-year-old boy were dropped after he submitted to counseling. (1978)

Gary Hart, Senator (D-CO): While seeking the Democratic nomination for president, Hart was photographed with model Donna Rice on a boat named 'Monkey Business' during a trip to the Bahamas. His popularity plummeted and he soon dropped out. (1987)

Brock Adams (D-WA): Eight women accused Adams of committing various acts of sexual misconduct, ranging from sexual harassment to rape. (1988)

Barney Frank (D-MA): Reprimanded by the House for fixing 33 parking tickets for Steve Gobie, a male escort who lived with Frank and claimed to have conducted an escort service from Frank's apartment without his knowledge. (1989)

Gus Savage (D-IL): Was accused of trying to force himself on a female Peace Corps worker while in Zaire. [76] No action was taken by the House Ethics Committee after he apologized to her. (1989)

Charles S. Robb Senator (D-VA) while married to Lynda Bird Johnson, Robb acknowledged drinking champagne and having a nude massage with Miss Virginia Tai Collins denying an affair, though he admitted an "indiscreet friendship." Collins claimed it was an 18 month affair. Soon after, Collins appeared nude in Playboy.(1991)

Mel Reynolds, Representative (D-IL): Indicted for sexual assault and criminal sexual abuse for a relationship with a 16-year-old campaign volunteer in 1994. He was convicted of 12 counts of sexual assault, obstruction of justice and solicitation of child pornography in 1995 [

Bill Clinton, President (D): Revelations that White House intern Monica Lewinsky had oral sex with Clinton in the Oval Office leading him to famously declare on TV on January 26, 1998 that "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky." The scandal led to impeachment by the House for perjury, for lying about the affair under oath. He was acquitted in the Senate with 55 senators voting Not Guilty to 45 senators voting Guilty (falling 22 votes short of the two-thirds necessary to convict). (1998

Wade Sanders (D), Deputy Assistant United States Secretary of the Navy, for Reserve Affairs, was sentenced to 37 months in prison on one charge of possession of child pornography. (2009)

Gary Condit, Representative (D-CA) His affair with 23-year-old intern Chandra Levy was exposed after Levy disappeared. Her body was found a year later and in 2008, an illegal immigrant with no relation to Condit was charged with her murder. (2001) [56] Condit had often demanded that Bill Clinton "come clean" about his affair

Tim Mahoney, Representative (D-FL) was elected to the seat of Mark Foley, who had resigned following sexual harassment charges from his congressional interns. Mahoney ran on a campaign promise to make "a world that is safer, more moral." In October 2008, he admitted he placed his mistress on his staff and then fired her, saying, "You work at my pleasure." He then admitted to multiple other affairs.

John Edwards, Senator (D-NC) His 2008 presidential campaign was seriously undercut when he admitted to an extramarital affair with actress and film producer Rielle Hunter, which produced a child.

Eric Massa (D-NY): Resigned to avoid an ethics investigation into his admitted groping and tickling of multiple male staffers. He later stated on Fox News that, "not only did I grope [a staffer], I tickled him until he couldn't breathe," (2010)

Anthony Weiner (D-NY) The newly married Congressman admitted to sending sexually suggestive photos of himself to several women through his Twitter account. He resigned on June 16

David Wu (D-OR) resigned from the House of Representatives after being accused of making unwanted sexual advances toward a fundraiser's daughter.

Robert Decheine (D) Chief of Staff to US Representative Steve Rothman (D-NJ), was sentenced to 18 months in prison for soliciting sex from a minor.

Gee Wally another thread shot to hell........what next?
Posted By: mog75 Where's Wally??? - 04/09/14
Woo Hoo!!! 1245 views.
Posted By: northwestalaska Re: Where's Wally??? - 04/09/14
You know that you are welcome to toss bombs my way, I can take it! Mog do you realize I have had 3 PM's today alone from campfire members who love to see you act like such a fool.

Keep up the good work!

Cruz/Palin 2016
2016 can't get here fast enough!

1330 now!
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: and another - 04/09/14
Originally Posted by eh76
nwa your presence is requested here to answer questions....

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth.../1/Democratic_Denial_Of_Voter_Fra#UNREAD
Posted By: mog75 Re: Where's Wally??? - 04/09/14
[Linked Image]
Posted By: eyeball Re: and another - 04/09/14
You know that you are welcome to toss bombs my way, I can take it! Mog do you realize I have had 3 PM's today alone from campfire members who love to see you act like such a fool.

Keep up the good work!

Cruz/Palin 2016

1330 now!

A landslide, of commies.
Let's try this again. Why should we be discussing some Guy who kissed a girl, when half the democratic party appears to be members of NAMBLA?

From Wikipedia. Oldest to newest. Are we really discussing some Guy who kissed a girl? This stuff is way better.

Grover Cleveland, President (D): During the 1884 election, Cleveland, a bachelor, paid child support to MariaCrofts Halpin, even though he may not have been the father of her son. Halpin was known to have had sexual relationships with a number of men, including Cleveland's close friend and future father-in-law, Oscar Folsom, for whom the child was named. The controversy prompted Cleveland's opponents to adopt the chant, "Ma, ma, where's my pa?" After Cleveland won theelection, the chant was answered by, "Gone to the White House, ha, ha, ha!" (1884

Fred Richmond (D-NY): Charges that he solicited sexfrom a 16-year-old boy were dropped after he submitted to counseling. (1978)

Gary Hart, Senator (D-CO): Whileseeking theDemocratic nomination for president, Hart was photographed with model Donna Rice on a boat named 'Monkey Business' during a trip to the Bahamas. His popularity plummeted and he soon dropped out. (1987)

Charles S. Robb Senator (D-VA) while married to Lynda Bird Johnson, Robb acknowledged drinking champagneand having a nude massage with Miss Virginia Tai Collins denying an affair, though he admitted an "indiscreet friendship." Collins claimed it was an 18 month affair. Soon after, Collins appeared nude in Playboy.(1991)

Mel Reynolds, Representative(D-IL):Indicted forsexual assault and criminal sexual abuse for a relationship with a 16-year-old campaign volunteer in 1994. He was convicted of 12 counts of sexual assault, obstruction of justice and solicitation of child pornography in 1995 [

Bill Clinton, President (D): RevelationsthatWhite House intern Monica Lewinsky had oral sex with Clinton in the Oval Office leading him to famously declare on TV on January 26, 1998 that "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky." The scandal led to impeachment by the House for perjury, for lying about the affair under oath. He was acquitted in the Senate with 55 senators voting Not Guilty to 45 senators voting Guilty (falling 22 votes short of the two-thirds necessary to convict). (1998

Wade Sanders (D), Deputy Assistant United States Secretary of the Navy, for ReserveAffairs, was sentenced to 37 months in prison on one charge of possession of child pornography. (2009)

Gary Condit, Representative(D-CA) His affair with 23-year-old intern Chandra Levy was exposed after Levy disappeared. Her body was found a year laterand in 2008, an illegal immigrant with no relation to Condit was charged with her murder. (2001) [56] Condit had often demanded that Bill Clinton "come clean" about his affair

Tim Mahoney, Representative(D-FL)waselected to the seat of Mark Foley, who had resigned following sexual harassment charges from his congressional interns. Mahoney ran on a campaign promise to make "a world that is safer, more moral." In October 2008, he admitted he placed his mistress on his staff and then fired her, saying, "You work at my pleasure." He then admitted to multiple other affairs.

Eric Massa (D-NY): Resigned to avoid an ethics investigation into his admitted groping and tickling of multiple male staffers. He laterstated on FoxNews that, "not only did I grope [a staffer], I tickled him until he couldn't breathe," (2010)

Anthony Weiner (D-NY) The newly married Congressman admitted to sending sexually suggestivephotosof himself to several women through his Twitter account. He resigned on June 16

Originally Posted by eyeball

Keep up the good work!

Cruz/Palin 2016

1330 now!

A landslide, of commies.

Nope, his other campfire accounts.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Where's Wally??? - 04/09/14
The party of child molesters, The party of Walter Maslen JR.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Where's Wally??? - 04/09/14

1330 now!

Only if it is greyghost, suckasschuck and krakhead...... all libtard obumer voters....all you got is buulshit no facts
The party of child molesters, The party of Walter Maslen JR.

We're not talking about that now. A Republican rep. has kissed a girl.

Fred Richmond (D-NY): Charges that he solicited sexfrom a 16-year-old boy were dropped after he submitted to counseling.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Where's Wally??? - 04/10/14
Oh wally! Where are you ?
Posted By: northwestalaska Re: Where's Wally??? - 04/10/14
Tit for Tat?

Larry Craig

On August 27, 2007, the Capitol Hill newspaper Roll Call revealed that Craig had been arrested for lewd conduct in the men's restroom at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport on June 11, 2007, and entered a guilty plea to a lesser charge of disorderly conduct
Posted By: eh76 Re: Where's Wally??? - 04/10/14
Originally Posted by mog75
Let's try this again. Why should we be discussing some Guy who kissed a girl, when half the democratic party appears to be members of NAMBLA?

From Wikipedia. Oldest to newest. Are we really discussing some Guy who kissed a girl? This stuff is way better.

Grover Cleveland, President (D): During the 1884 election, Cleveland, a bachelor, paid child support to MariaCrofts Halpin, even though he may not have been the father of her son. Halpin was known to have had sexual relationships with a number of men, including Cleveland's close friend and future father-in-law, Oscar Folsom, for whom the child was named. The controversy prompted Cleveland's opponents to adopt the chant, "Ma, ma, where's my pa?" After Cleveland won theelection, the chant was answered by, "Gone to the White House, ha, ha, ha!" (1884

Fred Richmond (D-NY): Charges that he solicited sexfrom a 16-year-old boy were dropped after he submitted to counseling. (1978)

Gary Hart, Senator (D-CO): Whileseeking theDemocratic nomination for president, Hart was photographed with model Donna Rice on a boat named 'Monkey Business' during a trip to the Bahamas. His popularity plummeted and he soon dropped out. (1987)

Charles S. Robb Senator (D-VA) while married to Lynda Bird Johnson, Robb acknowledged drinking champagneand having a nude massage with Miss Virginia Tai Collins denying an affair, though he admitted an "indiscreet friendship." Collins claimed it was an 18 month affair. Soon after, Collins appeared nude in Playboy.(1991)

Mel Reynolds, Representative(D-IL):Indicted forsexual assault and criminal sexual abuse for a relationship with a 16-year-old campaign volunteer in 1994. He was convicted of 12 counts of sexual assault, obstruction of justice and solicitation of child pornography in 1995 [

Bill Clinton, President (D): RevelationsthatWhite House intern Monica Lewinsky had oral sex with Clinton in the Oval Office leading him to famously declare on TV on January 26, 1998 that "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky." The scandal led to impeachment by the House for perjury, for lying about the affair under oath. He was acquitted in the Senate with 55 senators voting Not Guilty to 45 senators voting Guilty (falling 22 votes short of the two-thirds necessary to convict). (1998

Wade Sanders (D), Deputy Assistant United States Secretary of the Navy, for ReserveAffairs, was sentenced to 37 months in prison on one charge of possession of child pornography. (2009)

Gary Condit, Representative(D-CA) His affair with 23-year-old intern Chandra Levy was exposed after Levy disappeared. Her body was found a year laterand in 2008, an illegal immigrant with no relation to Condit was charged with her murder. (2001) [56] Condit had often demanded that Bill Clinton "come clean" about his affair

Tim Mahoney, Representative(D-FL)waselected to the seat of Mark Foley, who had resigned following sexual harassment charges from his congressional interns. Mahoney ran on a campaign promise to make "a world that is safer, more moral." In October 2008, he admitted he placed his mistress on his staff and then fired her, saying, "You work at my pleasure." He then admitted to multiple other affairs.

Eric Massa (D-NY): Resigned to avoid an ethics investigation into his admitted groping and tickling of multiple male staffers. He laterstated on FoxNews that, "not only did I grope [a staffer], I tickled him until he couldn't breathe," (2010)

Anthony Weiner (D-NY) The newly married Congressman admitted to sending sexually suggestivephotosof himself to several women through his Twitter account. He resigned on June 16

wally you have a lot of tit to answer with tat....get started jackass.
Posted By: mog75 Re: Where's Wally??? - 04/10/14
Tit for Tat?

Larry Craig

On August 27, 2007, the Capitol Hill newspaper Roll Call revealed that Craig had been arrested for lewd conduct in the men's restroom at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport on June 11, 2007, and entered a guilty plea to a lesser charge of disorderly conduct

Is this the best you can do walt? All this guy did was have his pants unzipped in a restroom.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Craig
On June 11, 2007, Craig was arrested at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport on suspicion of lewd conduct in a men's restroom, [42] where he was accused of soliciting an undercover police officer for sexual activity. [43] During the resulting interview with the arresting officer, Craig insisted upon his innocence, disputing the officer's version of the event by stating that he merely had a "wide stance" (Craig states that he said he was a "wide guy", [44] ) and that he had been picking a piece of paper from the floor. [43]

Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: and another - 04/10/14
"Are your reading skills really that bad?"

"but when the Dems cheat they don't hide behind the family values banner, they just cheat!"

Remember Bill carrying or hiding behind his big bible to church every Sunday for the TV cameras?

Family values at their finest.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Where's Wally??? - 04/10/14
Tit for Tat?

Larry Craig

Absolutely agree with you on this but it's not comparable, It wasn't a child.
Posted By: HugAJackass Re: and another - 04/10/14
The only difference that I see is that when a Republican does something stupid like this, Republicans join up and speak out against their actions and call for a career stoppage. When a Democrat does something like this, Democrats praise them and make them a rock star, see Bill Clinton et al....
Posted By: 12344mag Re: and another - 04/10/14
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
The only difference that I see is that when a Republican does something stupid like this, Republicans join up and speak out against their actions and call for a career stoppage. When a Democrat does something like this, Democrats praise them and make them a rock star, see Bill Clinton et al....

Al Sharpton.
Jesse Jackson.

Remember ole Jessie was counseling "the first black Pres" while he was boinkin' his secretary and got her pregnant.
Posted By: HugAJackass Re: and another - 04/10/14
Robert Byrd.
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: and another - 04/10/14
Ted Kennedy and Chappaqiudic.
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: and another - 04/10/14

Originally Posted by mcallisterforcongress.com
Faith and Family

Born and raised in West Carroll Parish, Vance was taught at a young age the importance of faith, family, and hard work. Vance and his wife Kelly have been married for sixteen years. They live in Monroe with their five children and are members of North Monroe Baptist Church. As a father, Vance is worried about the type of future President Obama and career politicians are leaving for the next generation. That�s why Vance opposes President Obama�s policies of bigger government and more spending that lead to higher taxes and more debt for our children and grandchildren.

Hard Work

As a veteran and a father, Vance is concerned about our country�s future and he knows how government red tape and bureaucracy hurt small business and workers. In Congress, Vance will fight to turn the economy around by repealing ObamaCare, investigating the IRS, and stopping the march of big government into our lives.

As a veteran and a father, Vance is concerned about our country�s future. Vance knows government is too big, taxes are too high, and the leadership in Washington is failing us at every opportunity.

As our conservative voice, Vance will stand strong for the 2nd Amendment, the unborn, fight to repeal ObamaCare, and reduce the size of government. Vance will do what is right and stand up to the career politicians in both parties.

Originally Posted by mcallisterforcongress.com
Vance McAllister is a veteran, family man, and self-made businessman. Vance wants to serve because he believes we need more regular folks in Congress, not career politicians looking for their next taxpayer funded job.

Married for 15 years and the father of 5 children, Vance McAllister is worried about the type of future President Obama and career politicians are leaving for the next generation. that�s why Vance opposes President Obama�s policies of bigger government and more spending that lead to higher taxes and more debt for our children and grandchildren.

And as a self-made businessman, Vance McAllister knows how government red tape and bureaucracy hurt small businesses and workers. In Congress, Vance will fight to turn the economy around by repealing ObamaCare, investigating the IRS, and stopping the march of big government into our lives.

I'm not sure where you found the "Christian Conservative" thing he was elected on. It looks more like he ran opposing the mess Obama was building. If that makes him "Christian Conservative" then Obama and company must be anti-Christian and anti-conservative.

Oh and don't be hard on Weiner; expecting "it" from the man soley based on party affiliation and name is quite a stereotype. (With sincere grin apologies for the pun(s). )
Posted By: Gibby Re: and another - 04/10/14
Don't forget Martin Luther King.
Posted By: rattler Re: and another - 04/10/14
[Linked Image]
Posted By: ironbender Re: and another - 04/10/14
That is my home phone, try my cell and I will book your raft trip this summer!

Mile 127.5 of the Richardson HWY. Come by and lets have a beer!

Is Janice your wife?
Posted By: mog75 Re: and another - 04/11/14
Apparently I ruined this thread by posting some facts. Apologies to all involved.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: and another - 04/11/14
Apology accepted, next time don't be an over poster.
Posted By: mog75 Re: and another - 04/24/14
Ok walt, let's hear it.
Posted By: BWalker Re: and another - 04/24/14
Most politicians are scum.

Originally Posted by HugAJackass

+1
Posted By: eh76 Re: and another - 04/24/14
Oh Wally where are you............
Posted By: sollybug Re: and another - 04/24/14
Mog great posts! Guys let's face it, politicians cheat because they don't get enough and they can...... Both democrats and republicans. A lot of guys arrogant enough to run for office and brag about themselves that much is going to give in to temptation whenever they can. What gets me is the congressmen passing laws against gays then being caught in a sting in the bathroom soliciting a guy. Was that wiener? If they are running for office they are a world class Hippocrit. I could run for office too but I would have to lie like a rug or I would never win.....

Oh, Larry Craig. That's the guy...
Posted By: Bristoe Re: and another - 04/24/14

Right!

Clinton was screwin' little fat girls barely out of high school.

You ever gonna talk about that?

Hell no.

You're a stupid ass political partisan of the leftist, commie persuasion.

Go the fug away.
Posted By: sollybug Re: and another - 04/24/14
Bwalker is right. Politicians are scum. But cut Bill some slack. Hillary is pretty frumpy and too invested in her political career to get busy. Monica could have been a little plump but she apparently gave good headache which is what Hillary should have been up to.....mans gonna get it somewhere.
Hell ya!!! 2916 views! Why aren't you bragging up your view count walt? You should be proud of your thread.
© 24hourcampfire