Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by 4ager
Doing a little research into old post history, but isn't northwestalaska the same one who regularly used to lie about his fishing guide service here and elsewhere?

Isn't he no longer anywhere near AK?

Doesn't sound like NWA but he does rent rafts and other equiptment on the Gulkana and supposedly operates a raft rental business out of Kotzebue.

Not everyone in Alaska promotes conservative values and yes, we have our fair share of liberal kooks, as you can see by his threads/posts.

Well I'll be NWA and Gulkana Rafting (his handle on the Alaska Forums)are one in the same. Who would of thought he was liberal from Glennallen man he is definately the odd man out up their. Glennallen is the bible belt of Alaska.

I thought everyone that had visited the AOD knew NWA as Gulkana Rafting on that site.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Guess nwa is proof positive that schit does float.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 4ager
Doing a little research into old post history, but isn't northwestalaska the same one who regularly used to lie about his fishing guide service here and elsewhere?

Isn't he no longer anywhere near AK?

Doesn't sound like NWA but he does rent rafts and other equiptment on the Gulkana and supposedly operates a raft rental business out of Kotzebue.

Not everyone in Alaska promotes conservative values and yes, we have our fair share of liberal kooks, as you can see by his threads/posts.

Well I'll be NWA and Gulkana Rafting (his handle on the Alaska Forums)are one in the same. Who would of thought he was liberal from Glennallen man he is definately the odd man out up their. Glennallen is the bible belt of Alaska.

I thought everyone that had visited the AOD knew NWA as Gulkana Rafting on that site.

Not this guy from his post on AOD he seems like a decent guy. But what I know now he can go kick rocks.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
This is what I was talking about last week. Another "Christian Conservative" is falling from grace. At what point do you guys get tired of the "Family Values" conservative acting like drunk sailors? We expect it from Anthony Weiner.

Rep. Vance McAllister, who ran on a "faith, family, and country" platform for his freshman term in the House, was caught on video kissing a member of his staff. McAllister, a married Republican from Louisiana, was elected to replace Rep. Rodney Alexander in a special election last November

There�s no doubt I�ve fallen short and I�m asking for forgiveness. I�m asking for forgiveness from God, my wife, my kids, my staff and my constituents who elected me to serve. Trust is something I know has to be earned whether you�re a husband, a father or a congressman. I promise to do everything I can to earn back the trust of everyone I�ve disappointed.

Right!

You expect it from all your kind.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
I smell the stench again.

Yeah me too, did someone schit their pants???

I detect the smell of rotting flesh, too.

Maybe it's finally dying.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S

Is this the one yer talkin' about?

http://www.gulkanaraftrental.com/

A campfire raft trip might be a good idea, just remember to bring a gas mask to ward of the stench.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

Is this the one yer talkin' about?

http://www.gulkanaraftrental.com/

A campfire raft trip might be a good idea, just remember to bring a gas mask to ward of the stench.

Yes that's his website, wow I never knew he was a flaming liberal.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And here are some more little tidbits on little dick walt.

Real Name: Walt Maslen it appears he owned until 2009 Northwest Alaska Back Country Rentals in Kotzebue. 907-442-3944 weather he's still there or not would be just a guess (the trail runs cold here)

Will post more as I find more.

Found a little more for yawl.

Looks like he either owns or is part of Northwest Alaska Backcountry Outfitters. The two numbers I have for him are 907-259-4290 and I do believe this one is his personal #907-822-4290 and he himself resides in Glennallen Alaska

I also found info on some of his family but as per Campfire rules they are off limits.

Hey give him a shout out if ya want......northwestalaskayahoo.com

Last edited by 12344mag; 04/07/14.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Real Name: Walt Maslen it appears he owned until 2009 Northwest Alaska Back Country Rentals in Kotzebue. 907-442-3944 weather he's still there or not would be just a guess (the trail runs cold here)

Looks like he either owns or is part of Northwest Alaska Backcountry Outfitters. The two numbers I have for him are 907-259-4290 and I do believe this one is his personal #907-822-4290 and he himself resides in Glennallen Alaska

I also found info on some of his family but as per Campfire rules they are off limits.

Damn.

Who says the chickens don't come home to roost? shocked laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Uriah
northwestalaska,

I'm sure you were equally concerned when Barney Frank's boyfriend was running a male prostitution service out of his house? Frank's house, that is?

Say, come to think of it, NWA, where were you around that time...?

Nah - they think you you elect homo pedophiles and their prostitute running boyfriends, it's okay because they were perverted mutha fuggahs to begin with.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Damn.

Who says the chickens don't come home to roost? shocked laugh

Just wanted to let Wally know that you can't be an azzhole and remain anonymous on the internet. Self important blowhards really amaze me at the dumb schit they will do to toot their horns.

Last edited by 12344mag; 04/07/14.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Totally understand.

Good work! smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Guys, he is just trying to cover for the douchebag Senator that sells arms to terrorists....you know, the one from CA????

Psalm 19:14-May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
_
Humble servant of Jesus Christ. Living His plan and praying to show it in name, word, body, and light.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by benchman
Being Christian and Conservative does not make somebody a saint. The biggest difference I can see is that Conservatives do not condone this sort of behavior. No doubt, the fella is on the way out because of it. Not so with the left. They stick with crooks, philanderers, drug addicts, you name it.
Even worst the progressive fascists worship Tyrant Obama.

[Linked Image from ]
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Over on alaska forums they do a good job keeping that place political free. Sometimes they will let folks talk about 2nd amendment stuff. So for the most part people political beliefs are unknown which is probably good. NWA looked liked a good ol guy trying to make a living in copper center. Hell has he told folks here how he gets federal moose, sheep and caribou tags from the feds?? He can hunt in the wrangell-st elias national park for sheep.

I do know last year he reporting false data off the copper river test nets to get folks up to the gulkana to fish for kings.

Last edited by 79S; 04/07/14.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S
I do know last year he reporting false data off the copper river test nets to get folks up to the gulkana to fish for kings.

For some reason that doesn't surprise me in the least, He has proven himself to be a liar here also.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bump

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hello.......Walt....Are you there, Hello.....

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
This is what I was talking about last week. Another "Christian Conservative" is falling from grace. At what point do you guys get tired of the "Family Values" conservative acting like drunk sailors? We expect it from Anthony Weiner.

Rep. Vance McAllister, who ran on a "faith, family, and country" platform for his freshman term in the House, was caught on video kissing a member of his staff. McAllister, a married Republican from Louisiana, was elected to replace Rep. Rodney Alexander in a special election last November

There�s no doubt I�ve fallen short and I�m asking for forgiveness. I�m asking for forgiveness from God, my wife, my kids, my staff and my constituents who elected me to serve. Trust is something I know has to be earned whether you�re a husband, a father or a congressman. I promise to do everything I can to earn back the trust of everyone I�ve disappointed.

Right!

I know you guys just love to toss hand grenades my way as you ignore the hypocrisy that the want-to-be conservatives present. Too often you guys buy into the family values candidate and in this case you got played...again.

Now this clown fires his lover when he is the one at fault.

Really? It must be her fault, Please forgive me for I have sinned! (again). The dems do the same thing but they don't play the Family Value card along the way.

It's understandable that a congressman in that situation could conclude that he was being sabotaged and that Peacock could no longer be on staff.

Perfect!

McAllister, who told the News-Star he is not planning to resign from Congress, has issued an apology calling himself ashamed for his transgression and saying that "absolutely" the time depicted on camera was the first time he had cheated on his wife

Just for fun who wants to bet that this guy has had at least 1 more affair along the way? Time to demand more from your/our elected officials. Is this clown the Tea Partys Bill Clinton? At least it was a female and not a dude!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

454 members (1badf350, 10ring1, 160user, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 44 invisible), 1,496 guests, and 1,093 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,216
Posts18,524,460
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.