Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#8757087 04/07/14
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
This is what I was talking about last week. Another "Christian Conservative" is falling from grace. At what point do you guys get tired of the "Family Values" conservative acting like drunk sailors? We expect it from Anthony Weiner.

Rep. Vance McAllister, who ran on a "faith, family, and country" platform for his freshman term in the House, was caught on video kissing a member of his staff. McAllister, a married Republican from Louisiana, was elected to replace Rep. Rodney Alexander in a special election last November

There�s no doubt I�ve fallen short and I�m asking for forgiveness. I�m asking for forgiveness from God, my wife, my kids, my staff and my constituents who elected me to serve. Trust is something I know has to be earned whether you�re a husband, a father or a congressman. I promise to do everything I can to earn back the trust of everyone I�ve disappointed.

Right!

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
I smell the stench again.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

Yeah me too, did someone schit their pants???

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
At what point do you guys get tired of the "Family Values" conservative acting like drunk sailors?

When you stop [bleep] animals! smile smile smile

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Doing a little research into old post history, but isn't northwestalaska the same one who regularly used to lie about his fishing guide service here and elsewhere?

Isn't he no longer anywhere near AK?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
northwestalaska,

I'm sure you were equally concerned when Barney Frank's boyfriend was running a male prostitution service out of his house? Frank's house, that is?

Say, come to think of it, NWA, where were you around that time...?

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
NWA,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
Best you can do,Eh?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

Yeah me too, did someone schit their pants???

Must be those NWA Monica Lewinski cigars...

You know, the "moist and aromatic" kind... laugh

Lord knows a democrat would never do anything so foolish, as to kiss a girl. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Being Christian and Conservative does not make somebody a saint. The biggest difference I can see is that Conservatives do not condone this sort of behavior. No doubt, the fella is on the way out because of it. Not so with the left. They stick with crooks, philanderers, drug addicts, you name it.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
This is what I was talking about last week. Another "Christian Conservative" is falling from grace. At what point do you guys get tired of the "Family Values" conservative acting like drunk sailors? We expect it from Anthony Weiner.

Rep. Vance McAllister, who ran on a "faith, family, and country" platform for his freshman term in the House, was caught on video kissing a member of his staff. McAllister, a married Republican from Louisiana, was elected to replace Rep. Rodney Alexander in a special election last November

There�s no doubt I�ve fallen short and I�m asking for forgiveness. I�m asking for forgiveness from God, my wife, my kids, my staff and my constituents who elected me to serve. Trust is something I know has to be earned whether you�re a husband, a father or a congressman. I promise to do everything I can to earn back the trust of everyone I�ve disappointed.

Right!

Ok what ol boy out of New Jersey Sen. Bob Menendez taking off down to Dominican Republic to get him some young latin tail, I might add some it underage latin tail??? Oh wait he is exempt he is a Liberal Democrat.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager
Doing a little research into old post history, but isn't northwestalaska the same one who regularly used to lie about his fishing guide service here and elsewhere?

Doesn't sound like NWA but he does rent rafts and other equiptment on the Gulkana and supposedly operates a raft rental business out of Kotzebue.

Not everyone in Alaska promotes conservative values and yes, we have our fair share of liberal kooks, as you can see by his threads/posts.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hey Walt how you you left that thread where you dared someone to find a conviction on voter fraud? You were so ho to prove us all wrong and we gave you the proof and you never came back.....

[Linked Image]

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by 4ager

Doesn't sound like NWA but he does rent rafts and other equiptment on the Gulkana and supposedly operates a raft rental business out of Kotzebue.

Not everyone in Alaska promotes conservative values and yes, we have our fair share of liberal kooks, as you can see by his threads/posts.

Well I'll be NWA and Gulkana Rafting (his handle on the Alaska Forums)are one in the same. Who would of thought he was liberal from Glennallen man he is definately the odd man out up their. Glennallen is the bible belt of Alaska.

Last edited by 79S; 04/07/14.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
can't imagine anyone other than "give me someone else's money" liberals can stand to be around Walt/nwa for very long

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Thats better than your regular cat pictures...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Naw this is more like Walt...

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rost495
Thats better than your regular cat pictures...

GFY

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 58 invisible), 2,248 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,261
Posts18,486,431
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.