Home
Jody Foster Marries Her Girlfriend

[Linked Image]

Jodie Foster has gotten hitched to her photographer girlfriend of less than a year.
Movie star and Oscar winner Jodie Foster has a wife: her photographer girlfriend of less than a year, Alexandra Hedison.

Foster's rep, Jennifer Allen, confirmed what E! Online reported today, that Foster and Hedison got married this past weekend, although the location was not specified. The two began dating sometime last summer.

Foster's previous long-term partner, but not wife, was Cydney Bernard, with whom she is parent to sons Charles and Kit.

Although they split in 2008, Foster specifically thanked Bernard when she accepted the Cecil B. DeMille Lifetime Achievement Award at the Golden Globes last year.

At the time, Foster, 51, was vague about whether she's a lesbian, saying she craved privacy. This wedding news would seem to clarify matters.

Hedison, 44, who dated Ellen DeGeneres for about three years before they parted in 2004, is an actor and a photographer. whose work has been shown in New York and Los Angeles. Her acting gigs include playing Dylan Moreland on Showtime's hit lesbian drama series, The L Word, for three seasons.

E! Online reported that gossip about the two began to circulate in the summer when they were photographed together at Fox Studios in Los Angeles, and out to dinner with friends a few days later.

Both also were at the opening of Alan Cumming's Macbeth in New York about a year ago, but they weren't photographed together.
She's a good actress and a private person. She isn't one of the strident activists and hasn't used her proclivity as a PC tool for publicity.

I hope this makes her and her partner happy in life.

Now...post some pics of hot 51 y/o hetero actresses! laugh

Hopefully John Hinkley will take the news badly and open a vein or two.
Would absolutely love to get her and Cher and me in a three way.........
A few years ago she was publicly saying how proud she was of her "modern family" (her current "wife" who she has since divorced and their two adopted children). Anyone who is "proud" of doing that to children (depriving them of their natural right to be raised by a father and mother---a father and mother according to nature) is a disgusting puke in my book. I have nothing but loathing for the sodomite beyotch.

We got bigger freaks than her right here at the Fire.
Originally Posted by JohnMoses

Yep . . . .like that Eskimo d*ck sucker, NWA

He's high in the top two. LOL
That happened lickity-split.
She is and has always been a classy woman.
On the other hand I think she is exactly what she has always been, a pointy faced little crow with a half-smart mouth.
she is a freaking lefty, lesbian, pizz poor actress and most certainly NOT "hot".
Eff her and the lesbian she road in on. shocked
I kinda agree. She's a fawking wierdo.

That doesn't make her a good actress, just means she's weird.
Her performance in Silence of the Lambs was an Academy Award winning performance. I feel she is a very talented actress, what she does in her private life is just that, private.
Just another woman contributing to the decline and fall of the West.
Hot? Are you fugging kidding me? She's hideous.
Originally Posted by mirage243

Quite often your posts remind me of not-to- bright foul mouthed middle school brats

They certainly aren't worth listening to any longer, so don't waste your witty reply
Only thing I can say about her,
is we share a common interest in women...

I don't care much for the Hollywood's...read my signature line!
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
she is a freaking lefty, lesbian, pizz poor actress and most certainly NOT "hot".

Agree.
Isn't and never has been hot.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Snyper

Quite often your posts remind me of not-to- bright foul mouthed middle school brats

They certainly aren't worth listening to any longer, so don't waste your witty reply

GFY . . . . . .I won't be asking for your approval before I post what I want and when I wqnt to do it.
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Originally Posted by Snyper
*** You are ignoring this user ***

Awesome . . . . .I enjoy getting under the skin of a simple minded f*ck so easily.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Hedison, ... is an actor and a photographer.

Does this mean she will be playing the male role? laugh
Originally Posted by luv2safari
She's a good actress......

I thought she was great as Clarice Starling but after that I don't recall anything she's done where she equaled (or got close to) that performance.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Her performance in Silence of the Lambs was an Academy Award winning performance. I feel she is a very talented actress, what she does in her private life is just that, private.

Hardly private when her marriage makes the news and announces she has a "wife"? Hell I'm a "lesbian" too so I won't hold it against her, I just don't want to hear about her competing with my Pee Pee for my women!
Originally Posted by RobJordan
A few years ago she was publicly saying how proud she was of her "modern family" (her current "wife" who she has since divorced and their two adopted children). Anyone who is "proud" of doing that to children (depriving them of their natural right to be raised by a father and mother---a father and mother according to nature) is a disgusting puke in my book. I have nothing but loathing for the sodomite beyotch.

God forbid any children ever get raised by any single family parental unit, by any other cause then too.

I"d personally rather be raised by 2 that love me, rather than a man that beats his wife, cheats on her, is a drunk etc...

There are a couple of ways to look at this IMHO.

JMO, but I never thought she was hot.

[Linked Image]

Jodie Foster has gotten hitched to her photographer girlfriend of less than a year.
Movie star and Oscar winner Jodie Foster has a wife: her photographer girlfriend of less than a year, Alexandra Hedison.

Foster's rep, Jennifer Allen, confirmed what E! Online reported today, that Foster and Hedison got married this past weekend, although the location was not specified. The two began dating sometime last summer.

Foster's previous long-term partner, but not wife, was Cydney Bernard, with whom she is parent to sons Charles and Kit.

Although they split in 2008, Foster specifically thanked Bernard when she accepted the Cecil B. DeMille Lifetime Achievement Award at the Golden Globes last year.

At the time, Foster, 51, was vague about whether she's a lesbian, saying she craved privacy. This wedding news would seem to clarify matters.

Hedison, 44, who dated Ellen DeGeneres for about three years before they parted in 2004, is an actor and a photographer. whose work has been shown in New York and Los Angeles. Her acting gigs include playing Dylan Moreland on Showtime's hit lesbian drama series, The L Word, for three seasons.

E! Online reported that gossip about the two began to circulate in the summer when they were photographed together at Fox Studios in Los Angeles, and out to dinner with friends a few days later.

Both also were at the opening of Alan Cumming's Macbeth in New York about a year ago, but they weren't photographed together.

Hot? Not!
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Just another woman contributing to the decline and fall of the West.

This^^^
She's okay looking and a good actress.

Think about her life history, she's had some pretty warped experiences, which can't be good for a person's mental health. If some crazy woman tried to kill people because of me, it would bother me every day of my life.

I hope her kids have good relationships, with men of good character, otherwise the kids will have a warped childhood, and be handicapped in life.
It's an embarrassment for America. Another one.
Originally Posted By: Birdwatcher
"Just another woman contributing to the decline and fall of the West."

That's how I think of it too. Someone should do a "Norman Rockwell esque" series of paintings for the 21st Century. I bet there'd be a lot of "angry haircut" dykes, flaming sodomites, and tattooed/pierced hippies.

I think I was born a century too late, but I guess I'm just bitter because I unfortunately work in a big city, so I'm surrounded by a bunch of freaks everyday. Until I can retire and get the hell out of this [bleep]. -TomT
Originally Posted by eh76

[Linked Image]

Hot? Not!

Maybe from behind?
Originally Posted by jorgeI

+1
At least she's actually done something in her career other than yak about being a lesbian like Ellen Degeneres. 98% of all the actors in Hollywood are gay, communist, or into sex with dwarf farm animals. All I ask is that they not constantly yap about it & just act. At least Foster does that
Ellen Degenerate. Now there's another waste of skin democrat...
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

When bashing someone�we should at least spell their name right in the thread title�

Jodie Foster is one of those rare packages of brains and beauty.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but the unequaled range of all the roles she has played since a kid and all those awards, leave no doubt about her acting abilities.
Hell, fellas - it used to be you had to be a flaming liberal to even get a job interview in Hollyweird. Tain't enough these days; now you have to be a GAY flaming liberal.

Everybody in film/TV/theater is gay - or CLAIMS to be - as a required resum� item.
I heard Jody is a carpenter in her spare time. Her work is all tongue in groove.
I am I the only one that doesn't care who she goes to bed with? Don't really think she is hot, but not ugly either heck 'hotness' is subjective as hell anyhow.

Originally Posted by rost495

God forbid any children ever get raised by any single family parental unit, by any other cause then too.

I"d personally rather be raised by 2 that love me, rather than a man that beats his wife, cheats on her, is a drunk etc...

There are a couple of ways to look at this IMHO.

She is asserting that a homosexual parents are a positive moral good---not a prudential compromise with necessity, as facts and circumstances may require. The difference between the two concepts is night and day. The former constitutes a complete repudiation of morality and of nature. And if we've learned anything throughout history it is this: nature, expelled with a pitchfork, always returns (always!). In short, there will be consequences to this "grand" social experiment and I venture they won't be pleasant.

Originally Posted by 444Matt
I am I the only one that doesn't care who she goes to bed with? Don't really think she is hot, but not ugly either heck 'hotness' is subjective as hell anyhow.

I'd bang her like a screen door in a hurricane, while her girlfriend watched.
Originally Posted by 444Matt

I'd bang her like a screen door in a hurricane, while her girlfriend watched.

A man's gotta be good at something.

So it is true about watch4bear!

as hideous as Jake from State Farm?
I got curious about her mate......Alexandra Hedison.....was in a committed relationship for four years with Ellen Digenerate.
Photographer......and two movie stars.....is that enough for a trend?

So, you would prefer they were in a foster family or a third world country??
I ain't gonna hold being a lesbian against here, if I was a woman I'd be gay too.
I thought she was adorable in Maverick.
i love eating pu$$y
You should try stuffing 1?
stuffed a few my friend

Not arguing the point though your method is questionable; Eskimos are good folks generally speaking.
She's not that hot dude....
Originally Posted by RifleDude
I heard Jody is a carpenter in her spare time. Her work is all tongue in groove.

That was pathetic and beneath you, you should have said that she is at the top of her profession because she can lick the competition!
Ha, for sure, J.
Are you leftoh homophobe's using Eva Braun's likeness to jerk off to?
You need to take a 'gander' at KATE UPTON....so you'll know what HOT is!!
Originally Posted by EdM
She is and has always been a classy woman.
wtf ...classless maybe ... I can do with out carpet munchers
Ellen Degenerate. Now there's another waste of skin democrat...

another lesbo embarrassment
© 24hourcampfire