Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by JohnMoses

We got bigger freaks than her right here at the Fire.

Yep . . . .like that Eskimo d*ck sucker, NWA

Quite often your posts remind me of not-to- bright foul mouthed middle school brats

They certainly aren't worth listening to any longer, so don't waste your witty reply

GFY . . . . . .I won't be asking for your approval before I post what I want and when I wqnt to do it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
*** You are ignoring this user ***

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Snyper
*** You are ignoring this user ***

Awesome . . . . .I enjoy getting under the skin of a simple minded f*ck so easily.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Hedison, ... is an actor and a photographer.

Does this mean she will be playing the male role? laugh

Islam is a terrorist organization.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by luv2safari
She's a good actress......

I thought she was great as Clarice Starling but after that I don't recall anything she's done where she equaled (or got close to) that performance.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Her performance in Silence of the Lambs was an Academy Award winning performance. I feel she is a very talented actress, what she does in her private life is just that, private.

Hardly private when her marriage makes the news and announces she has a "wife"? Hell I'm a "lesbian" too so I won't hold it against her, I just don't want to hear about her competing with my Pee Pee for my women!

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by RobJordan
A few years ago she was publicly saying how proud she was of her "modern family" (her current "wife" who she has since divorced and their two adopted children). Anyone who is "proud" of doing that to children (depriving them of their natural right to be raised by a father and mother---a father and mother according to nature) is a disgusting puke in my book. I have nothing but loathing for the sodomite beyotch.

God forbid any children ever get raised by any single family parental unit, by any other cause then too.

I"d personally rather be raised by 2 that love me, rather than a man that beats his wife, cheats on her, is a drunk etc...

There are a couple of ways to look at this IMHO.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

JMO, but I never thought she was hot.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jody Foster Marries Her Girlfriend

[Linked Image]

Jodie Foster has gotten hitched to her photographer girlfriend of less than a year.
Movie star and Oscar winner Jodie Foster has a wife: her photographer girlfriend of less than a year, Alexandra Hedison.

Foster's rep, Jennifer Allen, confirmed what E! Online reported today, that Foster and Hedison got married this past weekend, although the location was not specified. The two began dating sometime last summer.

Foster's previous long-term partner, but not wife, was Cydney Bernard, with whom she is parent to sons Charles and Kit.

Although they split in 2008, Foster specifically thanked Bernard when she accepted the Cecil B. DeMille Lifetime Achievement Award at the Golden Globes last year.

At the time, Foster, 51, was vague about whether she's a lesbian, saying she craved privacy. This wedding news would seem to clarify matters.

Hedison, 44, who dated Ellen DeGeneres for about three years before they parted in 2004, is an actor and a photographer. whose work has been shown in New York and Los Angeles. Her acting gigs include playing Dylan Moreland on Showtime's hit lesbian drama series, The L Word, for three seasons.

E! Online reported that gossip about the two began to circulate in the summer when they were photographed together at Fox Studios in Los Angeles, and out to dinner with friends a few days later.

Both also were at the opening of Alan Cumming's Macbeth in New York about a year ago, but they weren't photographed together.

Hot? Not!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Just another woman contributing to the decline and fall of the West.

This^^^

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She's okay looking and a good actress.

Think about her life history, she's had some pretty warped experiences, which can't be good for a person's mental health. If some crazy woman tried to kill people because of me, it would bother me every day of my life.

I hope her kids have good relationships, with men of good character, otherwise the kids will have a warped childhood, and be handicapped in life.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's an embarrassment for America. Another one.

LOL
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted By: Birdwatcher
"Just another woman contributing to the decline and fall of the West."

That's how I think of it too. Someone should do a "Norman Rockwell esque" series of paintings for the 21st Century. I bet there'd be a lot of "angry haircut" dykes, flaming sodomites, and tattooed/pierced hippies.

I think I was born a century too late, but I guess I'm just bitter because I unfortunately work in a big city, so I'm surrounded by a bunch of freaks everyday. Until I can retire and get the hell out of this [bleep]. -TomT

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by eh76
Jody Foster Marries Her Girlfriend

[Linked Image]

Jodie Foster has gotten hitched to her photographer girlfriend of less than a year.
Movie star and Oscar winner Jodie Foster has a wife: her photographer girlfriend of less than a year, Alexandra Hedison.

Foster's rep, Jennifer Allen, confirmed what E! Online reported today, that Foster and Hedison got married this past weekend, although the location was not specified. The two began dating sometime last summer.

Foster's previous long-term partner, but not wife, was Cydney Bernard, with whom she is parent to sons Charles and Kit.

Although they split in 2008, Foster specifically thanked Bernard when she accepted the Cecil B. DeMille Lifetime Achievement Award at the Golden Globes last year.

At the time, Foster, 51, was vague about whether she's a lesbian, saying she craved privacy. This wedding news would seem to clarify matters.

Hedison, 44, who dated Ellen DeGeneres for about three years before they parted in 2004, is an actor and a photographer. whose work has been shown in New York and Los Angeles. Her acting gigs include playing Dylan Moreland on Showtime's hit lesbian drama series, The L Word, for three seasons.

E! Online reported that gossip about the two began to circulate in the summer when they were photographed together at Fox Studios in Los Angeles, and out to dinner with friends a few days later.

Both also were at the opening of Alan Cumming's Macbeth in New York about a year ago, but they weren't photographed together.

Hot? Not!

Maybe from behind?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Hot? Are you fugging kidding me? She's hideous.

+1

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
At least she's actually done something in her career other than yak about being a lesbian like Ellen Degeneres. 98% of all the actors in Hollywood are gay, communist, or into sex with dwarf farm animals. All I ask is that they not constantly yap about it & just act. At least Foster does that

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ellen Degenerate. Now there's another waste of skin democrat...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
she is a freaking lefty, lesbian, pizz poor actress and most certainly NOT "hot".
Eff her and the lesbian she road in on. shocked

When bashing someone�we should at least spell their name right in the thread title�

Jodie Foster is one of those rare packages of brains and beauty.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but the unequaled range of all the roles she has played since a kid and all those awards, leave no doubt about her acting abilities.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (1OntarioJim, 257Bob, 22250rem, 2500HD, 1badf350, 222ND, 47 invisible), 2,467 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,911
Posts18,518,691
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.