Home
Posted By: stxhunter Israel - 07/17/14
going into gaza, ground troops. chits getting interesting.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Israel - 07/17/14
interesting that the UN finally broke silence, and condemned the PALS for storing rockets in a school.
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: Israel - 07/17/14
It was inevitable, now we'll see if the rest of the muslim terrorists (ISIS) come to the aid of Hamas and the Palestinians.
Posted By: fish head Re: Israel - 07/17/14
Gaza = SHTF

When Hamas violated the cease fire yesterday it pizzed off the Israelis real good.

They're going to put an end to the missile attacks one way or the other and today is the start of the other.
Posted By: APDDSN0864 Re: Israel - 07/17/14
The POS also came out this morning saying that Israel has the right to do what ever it takes to secure itself.

Ed
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Israel - 07/17/14
I'm guessing they have the intelligence on the ground to know where to look for the Iranian rocket caches.
Posted By: eyeball Re: Israel - 07/17/14
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
The POS also came out this morning saying that Israel has the right to do what ever it takes to secure itself.

Ed

It's best for it to save face when what it says doesn't make a chitt.
Posted By: CrimsonTide Re: Israel - 07/17/14
Originally Posted by stxhunter

So be it.
Posted By: isaac Re: Israel - 07/17/14
May the best team win...big!
Posted By: Enrique Re: Israel - 07/17/14
If you have a friend that harasses a chained dog everyday, would you really want to hang out with that friend? because what happens if one day that dogs chain breaks and he unleashes a can of whoop azz on your friend and you since you are there too?
Kinda what is happening here. the Israeli's have been taunted and taunted by Hamas and the Palestinians have let em do it without telling em to stop. Now everyone is huffy and puffy because Israel is defending themselves and the leash has been broken.
Don't want Israel to kick your azz, don't piss em off and taunt them. That simple. And if you are not taunting, better tell whoever is not to because you don't what that can of whoop azz unleashed on you too.

I'm glad Israel has no fear. God bless em and I hope they get as many Hamas as possible with the least number of civilian casualties possible.

Kique
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Israel - 07/17/14
Israel hopes missile-ship intercept will expose Iran

The capture of the Karine-A arms ship in 2002 prompted Bush to get tough on Arafat and Tehran; Jerusalem considers the Klos-C a similar smoking gun

[Linked Image]
The Klos C Screenshot from digital-seas.com

BY MITCH GINSBURG March 5, 2014, 9:42 pm

[Linked Image]
DF soldiers inspect a missile found on board the Klos-C in a commando operation on Wednesday, March 5.
The military says the ship was carrying an Iranian arms shipment headed for Gaza. (photo credit: IDF)

When trying to grasp the enormity of the challenge in tracking and intercepting the Gazan-bound Iranian arms ship Klos-C, it is helpful to note that, unlike land masses, which are fastidiously parceled into neat domains of sovereignty, the oceans and seas of the world are anarchic zones, where, in author William Langewiesche�s description, �the resilient pathogens of piracy and terrorism flourish.�

Oceans cover three-quarters of the earth, and are home to 40,000 large merchant vessels bearing nearly 90 percent of all international trade. Those ships, Langewiesche wrote in the The Atlantic in 2003, �truly embody the anarchy of the open ocean: they are possibly the most independent objects on earth, many of them without allegiances of any kind, frequently changing their identity, and assuming whatever nationality, or �flag,� allows them to sail as they please.�

Panama, a country of 3 million people, he noted, is the largest maritime nation on earth. It was also the flag on the Klos-C, packed with missiles from Iran according to the Israeli military, before it was intercepted about 100 nautical miles southeast of Port Sudan.

From the statements of officials, like Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who said a secondary goal of the interception had been to expose Iran�s true face, it seems the operation was about more than stopping missiles, it was about painting Iran and Hamas in as harsh a light as possible, not unlike was done to Yasser Arafat in 2002, after the Karine-A arms shipment was uncovered.

[Linked Image]
Map showing where the ship was seized

Maj. Gen. (res) Amos Yadlin, the former head of military intelligence, called the intelligence work, the operational capacity and the decision-making that went into the raid �fantastic,� noting on Army Radio Wednesday that thousands of ships sail across the Red Sea daily and that it would be �embarrassing� had Israeli troops intercepted an innocent vessel in international waters.

Once in Gaza, the missiles, an IDF spokesperson said, �were meant for all terror organizations, including Hamas.� This seemed unusual considering the deep rift between Iran and Hamas and the ongoing fighting in Syria, pitting Hamas-like Sunni fighters against Hezbollah and other Iran-backed fighters.

[Linked Image]
Head of IDF Military Intelligence Directorate Maj. Gen. Aviv Kochavi, left, with IDF Chief of the General Staff
Lt. Gen. Benny Gantz, and Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon during Operation Full Disclosure
(photo credit: Ariel Hermoni/ Ministry of Defense)

However, whether or not Hamas ordered the missiles, it would have been nearly impossible to get them into Gaza without the terror group knowing.

�The Iranians knew well that this sort of shipment, this scope and this size missiles, would require the authorization of Hamas,� said Dr. Shaul Shay, a reserves colonel in military intelligence and a lecturer at the IDC Herzliya�s Lauder School of Government, Diplomacy and Strategy.

Shay said that Hamas control of the few remaining tunnels linking Sinai and Gaza meant that Islamic Jihad, a group still close to Iran, would have had to give Hamas �at least a tithe.�

The rockets themselves, according to Yadlin, do not represent a �fundamental qualitative shift.� They likely have a 120-km range, he said, and carry a warhead in the 100 kilogram range. This is similar to the Iranian-made Fajr-5 rockets fired at the Gush Dan region during the November 2012 Operation Pillar of Defense. Damaging, yes, but likely not the game-changer it has been made out to be.

In Israel, though, Defense Minister Moshe Ya�alon and others were hoping that the seizure of the ship, amid ongoing talks with Iran, would, like Yasser Arafat�s Karine-A arms boat, serve as a a different kind of game changer.

In 2001, President George Bush said that the �world ought to applaud� Arafat for his efforts in trying to restrain �radical elements.� Two weeks after the January 3, 2002 seizure of the Karine-A, which carried Iranian arms toward the coast of Gaza � and which senior Israeli intelligence officials could, and did, trace to Arafat � Bush said that the Palestinian leader was �enhancing terror.� Two weeks after that, in his State of the Union address, he included Iran in the �axis of evil.�

Ya�alon, speaking of the US administration and the other five world powers immersed in negotiations with Iran over its nuclear program, said in a press conference that the countries, which have not addressed Iran�s widespread export of terror, �could still come to their senses.� In this context, Ya�alon was indicating, the �Klos-C� shipment is an Iranian smoking gun.

Ya�alon, Netanyahu and co would not have had this argument to make had it not been for the heavy intelligence and operational work that went into uncovering and stopping the shipment.

Before the Naval Commandos boarded the ship early Wednesday morning, the Mossad, the IDF�s Military Intelligence Directorate and the Navy�s intelligence wing all conducted what IDF Chief of the General Staff Lt. Gen. Benny Gantz called �very vigorous intelligence work.�

The first stage was to locate the M-302 missiles in Damascus International Airport. This could have come from an injudicious telephone call, a human source on the ground, or a combatant or asset capable of marking the relevant shipping containers for further surveillance.

[Linked Image]
IDF Navy commander Maj. Gen. Ram Rothberg, center, is seen on board the Klos-C as he inspects a cargo container
carrying concealed Iranian weaponry, March 5, 2014 (Photo credit: IDF)

Netanyahu took care to congratulate the Mossad Wednesday, which would indicate that its operatives and agents played a role in locating the cargo at an early stage, before it reached Tehran.

From there the missiles were tracked, overland for hundreds of miles, to the Bandar Abbas port in south Iran.

�The route from there is well known,� said Maj. (res.) Yoaz Hendel, a former company commander in the Naval Commandos and ex-head of the Prime Minister�s Office press branch.

Hendel said that the port is heavily used by Iran�s elite Quds Force and that, over the years, components of Iran�s nuclear program have been brought into the country through that port and weapons for terror organizations have left from there.

The Klos-C though, perhaps in an attempt to disguise the nature of the cargo, turned northwest, up the Persian Gulf to Iraq, loaded thousands of pounds of dry Iranian-made concrete on board and only then set sail for the Red Sea, curling around Yemen and Eritrea en route to Sudan.

Hendel suggested that the operational force that intercepted the ship � in international waters, nearly 1,000 miles from Israel�s shores � would have been kept in the loop for weeks. �You don�t just wake up one day and, boom, there�s a weapons ship in Port Sudan,� he said.

Instead, as the Mossad, military intelligence and naval intelligence gathered information, it was passed on to the operational force on a need-to-know basis, including the number of people on board, the maritime route chosen, and the likelihood of the sailors being armed.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Israel - 07/17/14
Originally Posted by isaac

This will be big league vs rookie ball.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Israel - 07/17/14
only good muslim is a dead one.
Posted By: Huntr Re: Israel - 07/17/14
only good muslim is a dead one.

No doubt!
Posted By: isaac Re: Israel - 07/17/14
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by isaac

This will be big league vs rookie ball.

==========

Yes,it's what I was really trying to say.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Israel - 07/17/14
You people are just hell-bent on driving our resident Horst Wessel Leaguers INSANE, aren't you!
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Israel - 07/17/14
Originally Posted by jorgeI
You people are just hell-bent on driving our resident Horst Wessel Leaguers INSANE, aren't you!

Jorge, that's some funny schidt right there! laugh
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Israel - 07/17/14
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Jorge, that's some funny schidt right there! laugh

Hardly original,...

The 24 Hour Campfire "Israel amen" corner has been using the Horst Wessel reference for quite some time.

It was a favorite of Steve_NO.

A typical conversation would go like this:

Poster: Pro Israel control of the media.

Response: HORST WESSEL!!

Poster: (link) http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/jewcong113.html

Response: HORST WESSEL, DAMMIT!!

Poster: USS Liberty

Response,..HORST!,....HORST!,....hoooooooorrrrrrRRRRRST!,.. HORST!!! fuggin WES-SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!,..WOOP WOOPWOOPWOOP,...WOOP!WOOP!-woop woop,...woop,............woop,......
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: Israel - 07/17/14
Mess with the bull, you get the horn and a good stomping to go with it.
A member of the "Israel Amen" corner when someone mentions the USS Liberty:

Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Israel - 07/17/14
That would include me...

The attack on the USS Liberty is a fine example of anti-Israel propaganda.
Never mind that investigations found it to be caused by the fog that occurs in all wars. Including Israeli pilots that first radioing for a S&R for Egyptian survivors.
Never mind that...all part of the cover up.

Except...that in 48 years it never happened again and no one has ever come up with any reasonable reason why Israel would attack their biggest and most steadfast ally.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
That would include me...

Good read:

http://www.ussliberty.org/rocky.htm
Posted By: Pete E Re: Israel - 07/18/14
That would include me...

Never mind that investigations found it to be caused by the fog that occurs in all wars. Including Israeli pilots that first radioing for a S&R for Egyptian survivors.

Except...that in 48 years it never happened again and no one has ever come up with any reasonable reason why Israel would attack their biggest and most steadfast ally.

How do you explain the various Israeli spy's that have been caught in the US?
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Israel - 07/18/14
I'd like to see Israel succeed.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Israel - 07/18/14
i support anyone killing muslims.
Posted By: tjm10025 Re: Israel - 07/18/14
Originally Posted by Pete E

They know there's a large contingent of Horst Wessel League members in our government.

They're thinking better safe than sorry, I guess.

BTW, does Great Britain have any spies in the US right now? wink
Posted By: brilite Re: Israel - 07/18/14
Amateur fighters against a professional army. Pros win.
Posted By: batch Re: Israel - 07/18/14
I am for Israel.
Posted By: calikooknic Re: Israel - 07/18/14
Originally Posted by Bristoe
That would include me...

Good read:

http://www.ussliberty.org/rocky.htm

Have had quite a few conversations with a survivor aboard the Liberty. Leaves little doubt that Israel knew WTF they were doing that day. What we were doing too.
Originally Posted by tjm10025

They know there's a large contingent of Horst Wessel League members in our government.

Frankly, that�s the sort of response I'd expect from a school child.

Israel has routinely spied on America. This is not open for debate as it has been proven in your Courts.
I am not particularly anti Israel but I don�t view them with rose tinted glasses either. Israel as a nation is the consummate �user� and puts its own national self-interests very much first. They can broadly be considered an ally of America and the West at the moment only because our respective national interests are similar. Israel and her supports are not trust worthy as the attack on the USS Liberty and its willingness to carry out aggressive espionage operations against its supposedly staunchest ally prove.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Israel - 07/18/14

Israel has routinely spied on America. This is not open for debate as it has been proven in your Courts.
I am not particularly anti Israel but I don�t view them with rose tinted glasses either. Israel as a nation is the consummate �user� and puts its own national self-interests very much first. They can broadly be considered an ally of America and the West at the moment only because our respective national interests are similar. Israel and her supports are not trust worthy as the attack on the USS Liberty and its willingness to carry out aggressive espionage operations against its supposedly staunchest ally prove.

A fair summary, but I still prefer the Jews to Arabs and Persians.
James,

Its not about "preferences" its about how many Americans are completely blind when it comes to Israel and only see the country through rose tinted glasses.

If America wasn't Israel's personal big brother and cash cow, Israel wouldn't give a damn about them..

True...but I still prefer the Jews to Arabs and Persians.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Israel - 07/18/14
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I'd like to see Israel succeed.

They will. They have GOD on their side.

Hamas, not so much. I say kill em all and send them to be with Allah and his 83 virgin goats. wink
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Israel - 07/18/14

hell, every country in the world is spying to the best of their ability. We spy on them, they spy on us. We spy on friends and foes. So do they. Why does this come as a surprise?
Posted By: efw Re: Israel - 07/18/14
Huh?

Their Messiah (God with us) said, �You have heard that it was said, �You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.� But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust."

When He saw the hearts of their leaders He said, "You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

So they said �Away with this man, and release to us Barabbas� and they not only killed Him but they killed & imprisoned those who followed Him.

And you say that now that they're going to kill those enemies they were told to love that God is on their side?

Doesn't seem to fit, but I know it's a popular thought, so carry on...
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Israel - 07/18/14

Pete: Spot on.
Posted By: Paul39 Re: Israel - 07/18/14
That's the reality.

Loving or hating another nation and its people is irrelevant. Objective assessment and policies in our own national interest are what are important, both near and long term.

Such matters are never neat or pretty.

Paul
Posted By: KFWA Re: Israel - 07/18/14
I try to stay fairly balanced.

If Israel feels the need to go after Hamas or Hezbollah or Santa Claus, they can do it - more power to 'em

but if you start getting your ass whupped, don't look to us to bail you out.

and that is where the disconnect is in this country. Somehow, the Bowsingers believe we're obligated to keep them on the winning side, no matter the cost to us..in U.S. soldier lives, money and our economy.

my definition of an ally is a country that provides a mutually beneficial relationship with our country, not a one sided , parasitic one.

That's not an ally in any form of the word....or world.

Only IF it's in the national interest.
Just an observation from an impartial third party, but modern America has a history of acting reasonably "Selflessly" in the international arena.
Whether it�s in the form of aid, economic assistance or even military support or intervention. Looking at Israel, you tend to see the opposite..
Posted By: milespatton Re: Israel - 07/18/14
but modern America has a history of acting reasonably "Selflessly" in the international arena.

I would contend that they always have an agenda. It might not always be clear, but there. miles
Originally Posted by milespatton
but modern America has a history of acting reasonably "Selflessly" in the international arena.

I would contend that they always have an agenda. It might not always be clear, but there. miles

I would tend to agree Miles, but even so I would still class America as a decent "world citizen" so to speak..
Posted By: SansSouci Re: Israel - 07/18/14
Originally Posted by JSTUART

A fair summary, but I still prefer the Jews to Arabs and Persians.

We all have prejudices. Maybe you ought to approach yours more rationally. That way you'll be more prone to identifying facts as opposed to propaganda.
What's amazing is that the 'fire's neocons have taken sides in the Israel-Palestine conflict w/o no clue of its history and motivations of parties involve. Worse, they get their info from only MSM, and they claim to know facts.

Posters have no clue whether Israel is provoking the attacks nor whether Israel itself is firing rockets at Israel in order to justify killing Palestinians. And believe me, Israel has perfected false-flag wars.

How many Biblical Hebrews actually live in Israel? How many Ashkenazi Jews live in Israel. The Ashkenazis are in now manner related to Biblical Hebrews nor are the Semitic. They are interlopers-terrorists who have seized control of Israel using terrorism.

It's very easy to tell authentic conservatives from liberal, neocon RINO's on this site. And were I forced to opine, I'd say that BOWSINGER and Isaac are paid Internet shills.
Posted By: eyeball Re: Israel - 07/18/14
Originally Posted by efw
Huh?

Their Messiah (God with us) said, �You have heard that it was said, �You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.� But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust."

When He saw the hearts of their leaders He said, "You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

So they said �Away with this man, and release to us Barabbas� and they not only killed Him but they killed & imprisoned those who followed Him.

And you say that now that they're going to kill those enemies they were told to love that God is on their side?

Doesn't seem to fit, but I know it's a popular thought, so carry on...

So if someone lived across the street from you and kept shooting into your house you would do nothing?

The key word in the scripture you used is "murder". Killing killers is not murder. Did not God say to hunt down killers and slay them?
Originally Posted by eyeball

So if someone lived across the street from you and kept shooting into your house you would do nothing?

The key word in the scripture you used is "murder". Killing killers is not murder. Did not God say to hunt down killers and slay them?

I certainly hope not, or this world is going to get very lonely.
It just makes my day to see the Horst Wessel leaguers' brain pans come to a boil every time the Jews kick some well-deserved ass....
Originally Posted by SansSouci
The Ashkenazis are in now manner related to Biblical Hebrews nor are the Semitic.

Actually you are wrong. DNA and genetics of modern day European Jews show they have strong paternal DNA ancestory to the ME. The fact that their DNA is mixed with other populations is simply what you'd expect from a group that has been migrant and stateless for much of recent history..

Besides "Jewishness" is an issue of religion not DNA..

I certainly hope not, or this world is going to get very lonely.

Ok, then 'murderers'.

Childish it may have been, but how's this, instead?

It's pretty well proven that the US has been spying on Germany, and quite recently.

It's been pretty well proven that in years past - and possibly more recently - the US and GB have spied on each other.

I think it would be childish to believe that at this time in history any nation does not spy on its friends when it has the ability and the opportunity to do so.

Of course Israel spies on us. I expect that we spy on Israel.

Of course the US spies on Germany. I expect that Germany spies on us when they can.

I would be astonished - and not in any childish way - if the US and GB were not snooping around in each other's mail when opportunities arise.

The only question in any of this is how deeply, how aggressively and to what end. I expect Israel to be an aggressive and difficult ally. There is no surprise there for me. I accept their behavior as being part of the price we Americans pay for keeping a pitbull at the throats of the jihadists.

It's pretty well proven that the US has been spying on Germany, and quite recently.

It's been pretty well proven that in years past - and possibly more recently - the US and GB have spied on each other.

I think it would be childish to believe that at this time in history any nation does not spy on its friends when it has the ability and the opportunity to do so.

Of course the US spies on Germany. I expect that Germany spies on us when they can.

I would be astonished - and not in any childish way - if the US and GB were not snooping around in each other's mail when opportunities arise.

The only question in any of this is how deeply, how aggressively and to what end. I expect Israel to be an aggressive and difficult ally. There is no surprise there for me. I accept their behavior as being part of the price we Americans pay for keeping a pitbull at the throats of the jihadists.

Pitbull no...lure, yes.
Posted By: Czech_Made Re: Israel - 07/18/14
If they do it right, there will be peace in the region.

I am on the side of Israel, no doubts, ever!
Originally Posted by Czech_Made

No, there will never be peace in that region.

Probably too much camel piss in the water.
Originally Posted by Czech_Made

Probably too much camel piss in the water.

Exactly.

There must be total victory by one side or the other. The status quo is untenable.

The US uses its influence to maintain that status quo supporting both sides and threatening to pull support if they act up. We're as much of a problem as the UN.
Posted By: BC30cal Re: Israel - 07/18/14
The Ashkenazis are in now manner related to Biblical Hebrews nor are the Semitic.

Actually you are wrong. DNA and genetics of modern day European Jews show they have strong paternal DNA ancestory to the ME. The fact that their DNA is mixed with other populations is simply what you'd expect from a group that has been migrant and stateless for much of recent history..

Peter;
Top of the morning for me/afternoon for you sir. I trust this finds you doing acceptably well.

Thanks for the above quoted post as the information contained therein seems to line up with the research I've been doing in the last couple years.

We found out very much by accident that my Mom's side of the family for sure has Ashkenazi connections and perhaps on my late Father's mom's side too.

That said and as you so aptly noted," "Jewishness" is an issue of religion not DNA..." "

It would appear in my family's case it may well be at least a couple hundred years since anyone entered a synagogue.

Anyway Peter, since my parents were both born on the prairies of Canada, I'll call myself a plain old Canuck if that's OK and leave it at that..... wink

On the spying deal, we recently got caught spying on Brazil and a few other "friendly" nations. If the UK and US aren't gathering information here in Canada - and I mean today and actively - then I'm going to be disappointed in their respective intelligence communities, you know? grin

As always sir, I enjoy your posts and thanks for sharing the cyber 'Fire with me this fine smoky day in July (forest fires up and down the valley from us as I type).

Have a good one sir.

Dwayne

Thats about the only certainty about the whole situation..

This is the most un-American post I've read on the 'fire. It's tantamount to treason. At best, it's rationalizing bad behavior.

I don't give a chit on whom we spy, but I sure as hell give a chit who spies on us, and that includes ally & foe alike.

You ought to read Venona.

Liberal, neocon RINO's flesh themselves out with their own posts, this one being prime example. You're assuredly good with reasonable gun control.

Were you good with Israel's murdering US sailors?

We should have reduced Israel to a glass parking lot after its declaring war on us and murdering our sailors. But you're good with making excuses.

How much is AIPAC paying you?
Gents,

Re the issue of various nations spying on each other, of course it goes on to one degree or another. I would expect the US to be eves dropping on the UK and visa versa..

However, in the case of Israel, they recruited agents in the US to actively steal America most closely guarded secrets directly related to her national security.

Israel did this at a time when they were heavily dependent on the US for economic, military and political support for their very survial. It would have been akin to West Germany try to steal atomic secrets from the US during the Berlin airlift.

Regards,

Peter

You might want to read DNA research. Ashkenazi Jews are not Sephardic Jews. They are not similar in appearance. They do not share common DNA. Ashkenazi Jews converted to Judaism ling after the crucifixion of Jesus.

Here's scietific DNA test results .

First, my comments were made in retort to the oft-made assertion that God is on the side of Israel. He is not; He is on His side.

Second, 2 wrongs don't make a right. Killing innocent people because someone among them killed innocent people is not right and ought not be encouraged. Where did God say to murder innocents while seeking to hunt down murderers? Cite reference please I am unaware of that one.

Third, your hypothetical situation isn't an apples-to-apples comparison. It would be more legit to rhetorically ask what I would do if the UN came in, took my house and gave me a refrigerator box across the street so my enemy could move into my home.

What would you do?

There are two VERY wrong sides in this. To suggest that either of them is God's favorite is not merely ignorant but morally reprehensible.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Israel - 07/18/14
James,

Its not about "preferences" its about how many Americans are completely blind when it comes to Israel and only see the country through rose tinted glasses.

If America wasn't Israel's personal big brother and cash cow, Israel wouldn't give a damn about them..

Well Pete, I keep it in this perspective...

You have one nation with a population of 5 million... and they are surrounded by over 500 million people, with multiple nationalities, but they have in common a religion ( a religion of "peace" no less ) that all seem to want to deny the nation of 5 million the right to exist and want to wipe them off the face of the earth, at the same time claiming they are the victims of the small nation of 5 million aggressiveness.....

We Americans tend to root for the underdog...

Israel puts their national interests first... I sure wish that SchittBird we have occupying the "White" House would consider our national interests first, instead of bending over and showing his buttcheeks to every third world dictator and terrorist organization....
Originally Posted by Seafire
James,

You have one nation with a population of 5 million... and they are surrounded by over 500 million people, with multiple nationalities, but they have in common a religion ( a religion of "peace" no less ) that all seem to want to deny the nation of 5 million the right to exist and want to wipe them off the face of the earth, at the same time claiming they are the victims of the small nation of 5 million aggressiveness.....

Israel puts their national interests first... I sure wish that SchittBird we have occupying the "White" House would consider our national interests first, instead of bending over and showing his buttcheeks to every third world dictator and terrorist organization....

Explain to me why Israel is any of our business? Would you send your son to fight and die for Israel's survival?
Question: "Does God killing people make Him a murderer?"

Answer: The Old Testament records God killing multitudes of people, and some people want to believe this makes Him a murderer. The misconception that �killing� and �murder� are synonymous is partially based on the King James mistranslation of the sixth commandment, which reads, �Thou shalt not kill� (Exodus 20:13). However, the word kill is a translation of the Hebrew word ratsach, which nearly always refers to intentional killing without cause. The correct rendering of this word is �murder,� and all modern translations render the command as �You shall not murder.� The Bible in Basic English best conveys its meaning: �Do not put anyone to death without cause.�

It is true that God has intentionally killed many people. (God never �accidentally� does anything.) In fact, the Bible records that He literally wiped out entire nations including women, children, cattle, etc. In addition to that, God killed every living creature upon the face of the earth with the exception of eight people and the animals on the ark (Genesis 7:21-23; 1 Peter 3:20). Does this make Him a murderer?

As already stated, to kill and to murder are different things. Murder is �the premeditated, unlawful taking of a life,� whereas killing is, more generally, �the taking of a life.� The same Law that forbids murder permits killing in self-defense (Exodus 22:2).

In order for God to commit murder, He would have to act �unlawfully.� We must recognize that God is God. �His works are perfect, and all His ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is He� (Deuteronomy 32:4; see also Psalm 11:7; 90:9). He created man and expects obedience (Exodus 20:4-6; Exodus 23:21; 2 John 1:6). When man takes it upon himself to disobey God, he faces God�s wrath (Exodus 19:5; Exodus 23:21-22; Leviticus 26:14-18). Furthermore, �God is a just judge, and God is angry with the wicked every day. If [man] does not turn back, He will sharpen His sword; He bends His bow and makes it ready� (Psalm 7:11-12).

Some would argue that executing the innocent is murder; thus, when God wipes out whole cities, He is committing murder. However, nowhere in Scripture can we find where God killed �innocent� people. In fact, compared to God�s holiness, there is no such thing as an �innocent� person. All have sinned (Romans 3:23), and the penalty for sin is death (Romans 6:23a). God has �just cause� to wipe us all out; the fact that He doesn�t is proof of His mercy.

When God chose to destroy all mankind in the Flood, He was totally justified in doing so: �Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually� (Genesis 6:5).

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/God-killing.html#ixzz37pcXOQMh
No disagreement at all, God's express command sets aside any accusation.

Problem is, the case we're discussing here is not so clearly defined. We're not in the OT, God has given no command to slay any and all in Gaza.

You do recognize the difference don't you?

You seem to be saying that God's specific commandments in the OT to destroy certain people at certain times carry over to such an extent that Israel now has license to kill anyone anytime they like and it's ok. Is that right or am I misunderstanding?
Posted By: hatari Re: Israel - 07/18/14
What's amazing is that the 'fire's neocons have taken sides in the Israel-Palestine conflict w/o no clue of its history and motivations of parties involve. Worse, they get their info from only MSM, and they claim to know facts.

Posters have no clue whether Israel is provoking the attacks nor whether Israel itself is firing rockets at Israel in order to justify killing Palestinians. And believe me, Israel has perfected false-flag wars.

How many Biblical Hebrews actually live in Israel? How many Ashkenazi Jews live in Israel. The Ashkenazis are in now manner related to Biblical Hebrews nor are the Semitic. They are interlopers-terrorists who have seized control of Israel using terrorism.

It's very easy to tell authentic conservatives from liberal, neocon RINO's on this site. And were I forced to opine, I'd say that BOWSINGER and Isaac are paid Internet shills.

What weed do you smoke on Planet Claire? It must be potent to come up with some of this stuff.

Historical Jew vs. Ashkenazi? So now you are making this a racial issue instead of a political issue. Israel is firing upon itself? Are you serious?

I imagine you back every other sad sack group with a gripe about the unfairness of a dynamic world. The Basque Separatists, IRA, AIM, Chicano Nation, La Raza, Nation of Islam all probably get a healthy dose of support from you.

Who does the land belong to, any land? You better say current occupiers, because no other answer makes sense. People inhabited the Middle East long before people could identify as Jew, Arab, Kurd or anything else. With that in mind, who the phuuk says it's Palestinian land? WTF is a Palestinian in the historical sense? They are people who "historically settled and lived in the region. That is BOTH Arab and Jew. The Diaspora thinned the Jews in the area, but low and behold, they came back!

So how far back do you want to go to claim ownership of a piece of dirt? Let's take Olduvai Gorge in modern day Tanzania. It seems that "Homo habilis is thought to have occupied the site from 1.9 to 1.2 million years ago. Paranthropus boisei was found to occupy the site from approximately 1.8 million years ago until 1.2 million years ago. Homo erectus remains were found and dated at the site from 1.2 million years ago until 700,000 years ago. Homo sapiens came to occupy the gorge 17,000 years ago."

I think by your rantings, north-eastern Tanzania should revert back to the Homo Habilis. In your honor, as soon as the Homo Habilis form an organized opposition and start bombing and mortaring Homo Erectus, Paranthropus boisei , and Homo Sapien settlements, I will be on here to champion their cause! After all, they were there first.

Gents,

Re the issue of various nations spying on each other, of course it goes on to one degree or another. I would expect the US to be eves dropping on the UK and visa versa..

However, in the case of Israel, they recruited agents in the US to actively steal America most closely guarded secrets directly related to her national security.

Israel did this at a time when they were heavily dependent on the US for economic, military and political support for their very survial. It would have been akin to West Germany try to steal atomic secrets from the US during the Berlin airlift.

Regards,

Peter

No doubt they are self-serving, cut throat bastards that would sell us out for their own good. I guess I could grow to admire a country that has some hair on its ass when it comes to such things, However, if I had a button to push to get rid of all Jews or another to rid the world of all Arab-Muslim terrorists, there would be a lot more delis and a lot less Allah to deal with.
Originally Posted by efw

Problem is, the case we're discussing here is not so clearly defined. We're not in the OT, God has given no command to slay any and all in Gaza.

You seem to be saying that God's specific commandments in the OT to destroy certain people at certain times carry over to such an extent that Israel now has license to kill anyone anytime they like and it's ok. Is that right or am I misunderstanding?

I never insinuated Israel has the right to kill anyone they feel like. If they were interested in that a hundred thousand or so of their enemies would have died in the last few days. I'm not saying they aren't sinning and won't have to pay for it.

Were there not what we would call innocents that died in the battle of Jericho? Did God not say that babies raised in certain conditions would be guilty due the fact they would be no better than their environment allowed them?

I don't give a chit on whom we spy, but I sure as hell give a chit who spies on us, and that includes ally & foe alike.

You're a funny guy, SansSouci/Raisuli/Laguna/man-of-a-thousand-names.
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: Israel - 07/18/14
Just because Israel and the USA share a common enemy, doesn't justify callying Israel our friends.

Posted By: Siskiyous6 Re: Israel - 07/18/14
The US Government is not always right, sending the Liberty to spy in an active war zone cost American lives, but it was our fault because our government is not trustworthy.

I support Israel, the threat of Islam is a clear and present danger.

Yes, and they were caught, and the US government handled it to the satisfaction of politicians in charge of the government at the time, although not entirely to my satisfaction. (This happens quite often.)

Every now and then Israel bites the hand that feeds it and gets a kick in the ribs. And then is fed again.

The fact that the Israeli government is sometimes mean, vicious and ungrateful does not, by itself, make it a poor ally for the US. As always, time, place and circumstances matter.
Originally Posted by efw

I never insinuated Israel has the right to kill anyone they feel like. If they were interested in that a hundred thousand or so of their enemies would have died in the last few days. I'm not saying they aren't sinning and won't have to pay for it.

Were there not what we would call innocents that died in the battle of Jericho? Did God not say that babies raised in certain conditions would be guilty due the fact they would be no better than their environment allowed them?

You seem to be speaking out of both sides of your mouth. You're right on in the first paragraph, but you're pointing to an OT event in the second that is quite beside the fact in the context of our current conversation.

Again, I agree with you completely concerning God's sovereign commands given in the OT and understand completely the difference between murder & killing. The Jericho situation, however, has no bearing upon the situation today.

What would you suggest is a proper interpretation of Christ's command to love one's enemy is? How does that look?
bottom line is the muslims need killing, all of them, and Israel is not afraid to do that so i support them in that regard.
bottom line is the muslims need killing, all of them, and Israel is not afraid to do that so i support them in that regard.

Dang.

So much for "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

It appears to me that the enemy has won. So much for American ideals.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Israel - 07/18/14
James,

Explain to me why Israel is any of our business? Would you send your son to fight and die for Israel's survival?

I would rather go in place of my sons.
Would volunteer in a heartbeat to shoot a few ragheads.
I am told I am too old for that $hit. They don't want me.

Destroying Israel would be the crowning victory of the Muslim world.
And after all the street celebrations they would soon settle down and rethink and plan on how to better redo 9-11.
They have promised many times that we will be next.
this is not about country's but a so called religion whose only goal is to kill everyone who doesn't tow their line and believe the same as them. do you want your kids and grand kids having to deal with these people.... the crusades should of been completed so we wouldn't be dealing with them now.

1. As many have tried to explain and failed to get through your lead-dense skull, it was in the national interests of the United States to have the nation of Israel in place during the Cold War as a buffer against Soviet (and now Russian) expansionism in the area.

2. To date, they've been kicking ass pretty well all by their lonesome..

3. For the record, I was always against the establishment of a a Jewish state in thar region, but now that it's there, I fully support them, because (again) it's in our national interest. (insert pissing up a rope icon HERE:)

And you're a liberal, neocon RINO TRAITOR who has given aid and comfort to an enemy that has declared war on us. I'd much rather be me than you.
Posted By: Hotload Re: Israel - 07/18/14

Benjamin Netanyahu does not screw around like our pussy Obummer. No worthless red lines for him. If he goes to war, it's to win !

1. As many have tried to explain and failed to get through your lead-dense skull, it was in the national interests of the United States to have the nation of Israel in place during the Cold War as a buffer against Soviet (and now Russian) expansionism in the area.

3. For the record, I was always against the establishment of a a Jewish state in thar region, but now that it's there, I fully support them, because (again) it's in our national interest. (insert pissing up a rope icon HERE:)

The Middle East was not geopolitical. It was of economic interest to oil tycoons who used the US Military to protect its financial interests.

Israel wins because we have given it weapons. Had it to do on its own, Israel would have been called Palestine a long time ago. But thena again, Israel has God on its side, right? So why soes it need us when ithas God?

Palestinians are fighting a first world military give to Israel by the USA with sticks and stones. I wonder what Israel would do were Putin to begin arming Palestinians with weapons. Obama backed down from Putin over Syria. Putin told Obama the he would defend Syria. Obama didn't want an authentic war with Russia, so he backed down. The fact of the matter is Syria's civil war is none of our damned business. Now if you want to send your son(s) to Syria or Israel to join the IDF, I'm good. Just don't ask other Americans to sacrifice their sons for your beliefs, wrong as they are.

The USA, as our Founding Fathers presciently forewarned us, has caused many problems in the Middle East by taking sides. There is nothing in the entire Middle East than is of national interest to the USA. Nor is their anything in the Middle East that is any of our damned business. I'm for staying the hell out of the region. Believe me, Arabs will sell us oil if British and American oil tycoons were no longer able to use the US Military to protect their assets.

You're a Zionist and are trying to sell a line of propaganda to rationalize it.

And you're a liberal, neocon RINO TRAITOR who has given aid and comfort to an enemy that has declared war on us. I'd much rather be me than you.

So SansSouci/Laguna/Raisuli/Paddler, what is your Stormfront name?

Answer the question.
Posted By: grouseman Re: Israel - 07/18/14
Israeli uses missiles to protect their citizens.

Hamas uses civilians to protect their missiles.

As noted by the Israeli PM.

Two great articles today by Krauthammer and a Canadian named Allan Levine.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/op...game-for-nihilistic-hamas-267613591.html
Posted By: safariman Re: Israel - 07/18/14
Zionist here. With only this to add:

GO ISREALI'S!!!!!

The Palestinians need a lesson that will stick and a harsh enough azz whoopin to see the error of thier ways. Put it on 'em.

With my kids, when they mis behaved, they would get a verbal NO, if they persisted, they would get one swat somewhere not too visible or painful. If they STILL persisted, out came a paddle or a switch. Done right, this only has to be done once in a childs life.

The Palestinians are, apparently, very slow learners. So, the lesson must now be a harsh and painful one. NO ONE wishes this was so, but it truly is at this point.
grouseman,

I see that you get your propaganda from two Ashkenazi Jews. If they wrote it, it must be true, right?

Palestinians are virtual prisoners within their own land. They do not have weapons with which to fight. Israel's slaughter of Palestinians is akin to the Nazi slaughter of the Poles.
this is not about country's but a so called religion whose only goal is to kill everyone who doesn't tow their line and believe the same as them. do you want your kids and grand kids having to deal with these people.... the crusades should of been completed so we wouldn't be dealing with them now.

So you believe it should have been written something more along the lines of, "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men except Muslims are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."?

Do you suppose that Thomas Jefferson knew about Muslims when he wrote ALL MEN?

You do realize that your impulse to kill all Muslims is the same one that Islamic fundamentalists exercise when THEY exclude whomever they prefer from the "all men"?

Clearly this IS about OUR COUNTRY; those ideals expressed by Thomas Jefferson are it's founding principles. Amending them is no small matter.

In doing so, you have conceded defeat to the terrorists you hate.

So SansSouci/Laguna/Raisuli/Paddler, what is your Stormfront name?

Answer the question.

I am an American. I have no "stormfront" name. It is a cheap arguing tactic used by one sans cogent argument to try to win an argument he can't win. It's known as argumentum ad hominem. It's a classic tactic of Internet shills and liberals, and you're both of those.
Sticks and stones? Obviously you are joking. Whilst you are at it looking for junk to post about jewish DNA or some such irrelevant garbage, take a look at what Israel faced in 1948 for starters, followed by all the other wars. Basically 3M V 100M and they still kicked ass. And post more about the banking angle so we all can laugh at you some more, no matter what name you use..

Me a Zionist?
Rick can I post a picture of my dick on here to validate my bona-fides? No knife has ever come close to this Hooded Cobra..
I live in an area that is heavily represent by Muslims, especially Persians. My ex-wife's gynecologist is Persian. My physician is Muslim. She is one of the nicest women I know. And she was born in New York, which makes her as American as anyone, and she's protected by the First Amendment. And I'd protect her were some criminal try to harm her. An anaesthesiologist who has had my life in his hands more than a few times is from Egypt. He is a great guy. I have zero fear of Muslims. Why, I'll even open doors for Muslim women. And I don't give a chit how many times they pray every day. They are extremely industrious. Many are professionals. And they have assimilated quite well. I have yet to meet a Muslim that I didn't like. But then again, I believe in the Golden Rule which is of Biblical origin.

This ought to scare the heck outta Muslimophobes: there are many cops in So Cal who are Muslim. There are Muslims FBI agents. Oh heavens, whats to become of the scaredy cats who fear their nightmares? All 8 million American Muslims are gonna take over an impose Sharia law. Oh goodness, you Muslimophobes had been find caves in which to hide.
jorge,

Tell me, what is in the Middle East that is geopolitical? What is in the Middle East that is of vital American interest?

Were our Founding Fathers wrong when they admonished us to stay the hell out of other countries internal affairs, no doing so would cause only resentment?
grouseman,

I see that you get your propaganda from two Ashkenazi Jews. If they wrote it, it must be true, right?

Palestinians are virtual prisoners within their own land. They do not have weapons with which to fight. Israel's slaughter of Palestinians is akin to the Nazi slaughter of the Poles.

I can not fix Stupid. Maybe Krauthammer can explain your Stupidity. I don't that you will understand...

By Charles Krauthammer 7/17/14
Israel accepts an Egyptian-proposed Gaza cease-fire; Hamas keeps firing.

Hamas deliberately aims rockets at civilians; Israel painstakingly tries to avoid them, actually telephoning civilians in the area and dropping warning charges, so-called roof knocking.

�Here�s the difference between us,� explains the Israeli prime minister. �We�re using missile defense to protect our civilians, and they�re using their civilians to protect their missiles.�

Rarely does international politics present a moment of such moral clarity.
Yet we routinely hear this Israel-Gaza fighting described as a morally equivalent �cycle of violence.�
This is absurd. What possible interest can Israel have in cross-border fighting?
Everyone knows Hamas set off this mini-war.
And everyone knows the proudly self-declared raison d�etre of Hamas: the eradication of Israel and its Jews.

Apologists for Hamas attribute the blood lust to the Israeli occupation and blockade.
Occupation? Does no one remember anything?
It was less than 10 years ago that worldwide television showed the Israeli army pulling die-hard settlers off synagogue roofs in Gaza as Israel uprooted its settlements, expelled its citizens, withdrew its military and turned every inch of Gaza over to the Palestinians.
There was not a soldier, not a settler, not a single Israeli left in Gaza.

And there was no blockade. On the contrary. Israel wanted this new Palestinian state to succeed. To help the Gaza economy, Israel gave the Palestinians its 3,000 greenhouses that had produced fruit and flowers for export. It opened border crossings and encouraged commerce.
[...]
This is not ancient history. This was nine years ago.

And how did the Gaza Palestinians react to being granted by the Israelis what no previous ruler, neither Egyptian, nor British, nor Turkish, had ever given them � an independent territory?

First, they demolished the greenhouses.
Then they elected Hamas.
Then, instead of building a state with its attendant political and economic institutions, they spent the better part of a decade turning Gaza into a massive military base, brimming with terror weapons, to make ceaseless war on Israel.

Where are the roads and rail, the industry and infrastructure of the new Palestinian state?
Nowhere. Instead, they built mile upon mile of underground tunnels to hide their weapons and, when the going gets tough, their military commanders.
They spent millions importing and producing rockets, launchers, mortars, small arms, even drones.
They deliberately placed them in schools, hospitals, mosques and private homes to better expose their own civilians. (Just Thursday, the U.N. announced that it found 20 rockets in a Gaza school.) And from which they fire rockets at Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.

Why? The rockets can�t even inflict serious damage, being almost uniformly intercepted by Israel�s Iron Dome anti-missile system.
Even West Bank leader Mahmoud Abbas has asked: �What are you trying to achieve by sending rockets?�
It makes no sense.

Unless you understand, as Tuesday�s Post editorial explained, that the whole point is to draw Israeli counterfire.
This produces dead Palestinians for international television. Which is why Hamas perversely urges its own people not to seek safety when Israel drops leaflets warning of an imminent attack.

[...]
In a world of such Kafkaesque ethical inversions, the depravity of Hamas begins to make sense.
This is a world in which the Munich massacre is a movie and the murder of Klinghoffer is an opera � both deeply sympathetic to the killers.

This is a world in which the U.N. ignores humanity�s worst war criminals while incessantly condemning Israel, a state warred upon for 66 years that nonetheless goes to extraordinary lengths to avoid harming the very innocents its enemies use as shields.

It�s to the Israelis� credit that amid all this madness they haven�t lost their moral scruples. Or their nerve.

Those outside the region have the minimum obligation, therefore, to expose the madness and speak the truth.
Rarely has it been so blindingly clear.
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Israel - 07/18/14
Your problem is,you read what someone posts as hating ALL of them and i believe that they mean just those that want to kill ALL of US with no distinction at all.
As for the battle going on right now over there the Israel did not start bombing them or sending over folks with bombs on them.

They only retaliated when they had enough of the rockets hitting home.
The pali's are not blameless in this.
Because of some in Gaza allowed others to store and launch these rockets and attacks on Israel,they get hurt/dead just like the ones that do the firing.

I hope but do not think that this current action will stop for all time these attacks but it will slow down their use for a while.

You have anger issues with everyone that does not believe the way you do,thinking that only you know what is true.
You don't even like your self methinks.

Now rant away about all of the things that everyone thinks is right.
You are a card.
> " Muzlum Happiness "
>
> They're not happy in Gaza ..
> They're not happy in Egypt ..
> They're not happy in Libya ..
> They're not happy in Morocco
> ....
> They're not happy in Iran ..
> They're not happy in Iraq ..
> They're not happy in Yemen ....
> They're
> not happy in Afghanistan ..
> They're not happy in Pakistan
> ....
> They're not happy in Syria ..
> They're not happy in Lebanon
> ....
>
> SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?
>
> They're happy in Australia ..
> They're happy in Canada ..
> They're happy in England ..
> They're happy in France ..
> They're happy in Italy ..
> They're happy in Germany ..
> They're happy in Sweden ..
> They're happy in the USA ..
> They're happy in Norway ..
> They're happy in Holland ..
> They're happy in Denmark ..
>
> Basically, they're happy in every country that is
> NOT MUSLIM and unhappy in every country that is!
>
> AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?
>
> Not Islam.
> Not their leadership.
> Not themselves.
>
> THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!
>
> AND THEN; They want to change those countries to be like,
> THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!
>
>
> Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...
>
> How dumb can you get?
> Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim
> Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.
> Lets have a look at the evidence:
> - No Christmas
> - No television
> - No nude women
> - No football
> - No pork chops
> - No hot dogs
> - No burgers
> - No beer
> - No bacon
> - Rags for clothes
> - Towels for hats
> - Constant wailing from some idiot in a tower
> - More than one wife
> - More than one mother-in-law
> - You can't shave
> - Your wife can't shave
> - You can't wash off the smell of donkeys
> - You cook over burning camel [bleep]
> - Your wife is picked by someone else for you
> - and your wife smells worse than your donkey
> - Then they tell them that "when they die, it all gets
> better"??
>
> Well No [bleep] Sherlock!....
> It's not like it could get much worse!

The Middle East was not geopolitical. It was of economic interest to oil tycoons who used the US Military to protect its financial interests.

Israel wins because we have given it weapons. Had it to do on its own, Israel would have been called Palestine a long time ago. But thena again, Israel has God on its side, right? So why soes it need us when ithas God?

Palestinians are fighting a first world military give to Israel by the USA with sticks and stones. I wonder what Israel would do were Putin to begin arming Palestinians with weapons. Obama backed down from Putin over Syria. Putin told Obama the he would defend Syria. Obama didn't want an authentic war with Russia, so he backed down. The fact of the matter is Syria's civil war is none of our damned business. Now if you want to send your son(s) to Syria or Israel to join the IDF, I'm good. Just don't ask other Americans to sacrifice their sons for your beliefs, wrong as they are.

The USA, as our Founding Fathers presciently forewarned us, has caused many problems in the Middle East by taking sides. There is nothing in the entire Middle East than is of national interest to the USA. Nor is their anything in the Middle East that is any of our damned business. I'm for staying the hell out of the region. Believe me, Arabs will sell us oil if British and American oil tycoons were no longer able to use the US Military to protect their assets.

You're a Zionist and are trying to sell a line of propaganda to rationalize it.

BS and BS. The Russians don't want the Muzzies taking over their country after winning any war.

You fail to explain that many seeking to stab our back come with smiles that would do a used car salesman proud.

You fail to explain the lack of letters to the editor which support the US in matters of terrorism.

You fail to mention their support of hanging out laws to fit with the sharia plan.

You fail to mention they support Dimocrap commies who wish ti destroy the constitution.

You fail to accept that the vast majority live in state expense to destroy us financially.

You fail to report they call for the destruction of us as the great satan.

You fail to report that most of the medical treatments their drs use were developed by us or Jews.

Posted By: Hotload Re: Israel - 07/18/14
Originally Posted by hatari
> " Muzlum Happiness "
>
>
>
> Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...
>
> How dumb can you get?
> Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim
> Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.

> Lets have a look at the evidence:
> - No Christmas
> - No television
> - No nude women
> - No football
> - No pork chops
> - No hot dogs
> - No burgers
> - No beer
> - No bacon
> - Rags for clothes
> - Towels for hats
> - Constant wailing from some idiot in a tower
> - More than one wife
> - More than one mother-in-law
> - You can't shave
> - Your wife can't shave
> - You can't wash off the smell of donkeys
> - You cook over burning camel [bleep]
> - Your wife is picked by someone else for you
> - and your wife smells worse than your donkey
> - Then they tell them that "when they die, it all gets
> better"??
>
> Well No [bleep] Sherlock!....
> It's not like it could get much worse!

hatari .... that was great .... LOL laugh
Yep.
Posted By: GunGeek Re: Israel - 07/18/14

Ed
Well I'm just glad we have him to point out the obvious. Gee, until he said it, I didn't think Israel had any rights.
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Israel - 07/18/14
You need to add slitting the throat of your daughter because she talked to a non-muslim boy at school.
Originally Posted by GunGeek

Ed
Well I'm just glad we have him to point out the obvious. Gee, until he said it, I didn't think Israel had any rights.

Don't be so hard on Obama. Remember he is semi-retired.
jorge,

Tell me, what is in the Middle East that is geopolitical? What is in the Middle East that is of vital American interest?

Were our Founding Fathers wrong when they admonished us to stay the hell out of other countries internal affairs, no doing so would cause only resentment?

The IDIOT of the year post...
Posted By: KFWA Re: Israel - 07/19/14
"2. To date, they've been kicking ass pretty well all by their lonesome.."

in the fighter jets they built in their factories? with the missile defense they designed and built in Israel?

Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Israel - 07/19/14
Originally Posted by KFWA

in the fighter jets they built in their factories? with the missile defense they designed and built in Israel?

Quit crappin on their Zionist wet dreams.
Posted By: Paradiddle Re: Israel - 07/19/14
SanSouchi - please stop embarrassing California. We are quite capable of doing it ourselves without your rants.
Posted By: Pete E Re: Israel - 07/19/14

True, but remember Israel choose to put themselves in that situation by establishing their country there by force in 1948. If you go back further to the years after WW1 when control of the area passed from Turkish to the British administration, a census of the area showed a population of about � Million, of which 75% were Muslim and only 10% were Jewish. In the years that followed, especially after WW2, there was the mass Jewish immigration.

Early Jewish leaders also rejected various plans for a partitioned country, instead wanting a return to the boundaries of biblical Israel. It is therefore hardly surprising the whole area became a powder keg and remains so today.

Does that mean I think Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth? No, of course not, and of course they have a right to self-defence.

My point is that much of the situation Israel finds its self in today is down to their own doing and in many ways they are reaping what they have historically sowed.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Israel - 07/19/14
Originally Posted by Enrique
If you have a friend that harasses a chained dog everyday, would you really want to hang out with that friend? because what happens if one day that dogs chain breaks and he unleashes a can of whoop azz on your friend and you since you are there too?
Here I was thinking someone had an excellent analogy, only to see after reading further that you have the parties in the wrong positions.
Posted By: jdm953 Re: Israel - 07/19/14
Dont you think you should ask yourself how the Muslims got there?Ill help.They got there by conquest.The Hebrews were just taking it back.You seem to think that the Arabs that invaded Israel can take what they want but the Hebrews cant.I dont understand that thinking.

True, but remember Israel choose to put themselves in that situation by establishing their country there by force in 1948. If you go back further to the years after WW1 when control of the area passed from Turkish to the British administration, a census of the area showed a population of about � Million, of which 75% were Muslim and only 10% were Jewish. In the years that followed, especially after WW2, there was the mass Jewish immigration.

Early Jewish leaders also rejected various plans for a partitioned country, instead wanting a return to the boundaries of biblical Israel. It is therefore hardly surprising the whole area became a powder keg and remains so today.

Does that mean I think Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth? No, of course not, and of course they have a right to self-defence.

My point is that much of the situation Israel finds its self in today is down to their own doing and in many ways they are reaping what they have historically sowed.
Originally Posted by jdm953
Dont you think you should ask yourself how the Muslims got there?Ill help.They got there by conquest.The Hebrews were just taking it back.You seem to think that the Arabs that invaded Israel can take what they want but the Hebrews cant.I dont understand that thinking.

You really try to justify the formation of modern Israel in 1948 because it undone Arab wrong doings a couple of thousand ago?
In general, its easier to say the area has been settled mostly by the Arabs with a Jewish minority for most of recent history. The Ottoman Turks conquered the area and administered it on and off since the 1500�s until post WW1. Prior to the 1500�s, it was ruled by various Muslim rulers, including the Egyptians, the West captured and lost it a number of times and even the Mongols raided the area.

If you look at Syria, it too has a very similar history, and around the time Palestine became a British mandate, modern Syria was formed as a French one..

In the 1920�s, the various Palestinian/Arab tribes, along with their Jewish counter parts, for the most part could be considered indigenous to the region and DNA indicates their combined ancestry is a bit of a melting pot, but does back a couple of thousand years, but they had not had any autonomous rule for at least a 1000 years, probably in excess of 1500 years! So to suggest the formation of a modern Jewish state in 1948 is somehow correcting a historical wrong is in itself wrong..

A best its just a continuation of the unrest that�s always been in the region.
So you are saying we set a date some time in history where we change the rules.What is allowed and not allowed.How about we pick just one standard instead of changing to suit your wants.The Arab invasion was in the 10th century AD.Now when Hitler tried to rule the world its a bad thing but when the Arabs do it thats acceptable.Pick one standard.
Posted By: RufusG Re: Israel - 07/19/14

I'm sorry Pete, we're not allowed to focus on that part of the story here in the States. Makes the Izzies look a little too much like Mexicans to suit our purposes, and it's bad for business.
So you are saying we set a date some time in history where we change the rules.What is allowed and not allowed.How about we pick just one standard instead of changing to suit your wants.The Arab invasion was in the 10th century AD.Now when Hitler tried to rule the world its a bad thing but when the Arabs do it thats acceptable.Pick one standard.

I really don't know how to respond to that line of "logic"?

If you are suggesting the Jews are some how the righful
owners of that bit of real estate in the ME, surely Native Americans are the rightful rulers of the USA?

What I am saying is that modern Israel was formed using force in 1948 and the current wars/unrest are just a continuation of whats always gone on in that area.
Posted By: eyeball Re: Israel - 07/19/14
Well, HE has not yet asked me what I think about Him having fulfilled the prophecy of the Jews regaining the homeland He gave them.

I suppose a case could be made for us in the USA to move out and give this place back to the hostiles.
Im saying that through history man has taken from others to establish their own.Im an American,we understand this.My point is that you seem to exclude the Jews from what man has always done.How are they different?When did we change the rules?
That is where he is going but then he will have to give back his home ect.
Well, HE has not yet asked me what I think about Him having fulfilled the prophecy of the Jews regaining the homeland He gave them.

I suppose a case could be made for us in the USA to move out and give this place back to the hostiles.
Posted By: EQFD193 Re: Israel - 07/19/14

Im saying that through history man has taken from others to establish their own.Im an American,we understand this.My point is that you seem to exclude the Jews from what man has always done.How are they different?When did we change the rules?

So you'd be fine with the UN ordering that Texas is now part of Mexico and giving the land only to people of Mexican descent? Then they could herd all the white folk into a giant open air concentration camp by Galveston. I'm sure you'd be fine with that, right?

Btw the fake Jews in Israel are not related the the biblical Hebes.
Thats what you are saying.I say Im keeping it.Just like the Jews are keeping theirs.
Thats what you are saying.I say Im keeping it.Just like the Jews are keeping theirs.

You obviously need another cup of coffee.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Israel - 07/19/14
Originally Posted by EQFD193

The only thing that was �proven� was Fog of War.

Never mind that all those many investigations found it to be caused by the fog that occurs in all wars.

Including Israeli pilots that first radioing for a S&R for Egyptian survivors.

Give it up ghost.I give the Jews in Israel the same right to defend what they have that I give myself.How is that hard for you to understand.
Give it up ghost.I give the Jews in Israel the same right to defend what they have that I give myself.How is that hard for you to understand.

Don't you give the Palestinians(true Semites) the same right of self-determination?

They got fuggin hosed in 1948. I'd still be pissed too.
They believe the are descended from Europeans (Philistines,Palestine is Latin for Philistine).
What I am saying is that modern Israel was formed using force in 1948 and the current wars/unrest are just a continuation of whats always gone on in that area.
Not always. For quite a long time prior to post-WWI Zionism, Jews, Christians, and Muslims got along pretty well over there.
Ashkenazi 'Jews' are Europeans posing as Semites. They have ZERO historical right to that land...whatever that's supposed to mean anyway.

Jews, they always seem to find trouble. They've been booted out of 109 countries for a reason.
The peace between wars.Yes the Ottomans brought peace for a while.Only because they now had claimed the area and no body would challenge them.
Mixed in with those that you speak of are the Jews that never left.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Not always. For quite a long time prior to post-WWI Zionism, Jews, Christians, and Muslims got along pretty well over there.

No doubt there were periods of peace, but has a whole, history shows the area has always been troubled.

And for those who blame Islam for that, it pays to remember that religion didn't come into existance until the 6th Cen, and the unrest dates back a lot further than that..
Posted By: johnw Re: Israel - 07/19/14
Just an observation from an impartial third party, but modern America has a history of acting reasonably "Selflessly" in the international arena.
Whether it�s in the form of aid, economic assistance or even military support or intervention. Looking at Israel, you tend to see the opposite..

Ahh, Bullshit...

America's "friend for a day" foreign policy has generated more turmoil and strife on this planet than our citizens would bear, if all were known...

The emergence of spec-ops and asymmetrical warfare operations, combined with an unhealthy binge diet of strategic minerals has led us into becoming much like those that we profess to struggle against.

The die has been cast. The book written...

No doubt there were periods of peace, but has a whole, history shows the area has always been troubled.
In actuality, it's the other way around. Long stretches of peace were broken up by short and infrequent periods of unrest, like in most places in the world. By reading history, we tend to see the past as being in constant strife. That's simply a byproduct of the fact that history doesn't tend to write much about long stretches of peace. It tends only to be interested in strife and war, so that's about all we read about when we read history.
Ghost,You seem to live in absolutes.I am guessing you are holding on to a Bible phrase "those that call themselves Jews and are not"yes they are there.They are mixed in with the ones that never left the area.
The planet has been troubled.When Europeans got to America they found tribes takeing from other tribes for their own .We just added one more.Look at the history of England.Look at the history of mankind.This is us.

And for those who blame Islam for that, it pays to remember that religion didn't come into existance until the 6th Cen, and the unrest dates back a lot further than that..
Originally Posted by johnw

Ahh, Bullshit...

America's "friend for a day" foreign policy has generated more turmoil and strife on this planet than our citizens would bear, if all were known...

The emergence of spec-ops and asymmetrical warfare operations, combined with an unhealthy binge diet of strategic minerals has led us into becoming much like those that we profess to struggle against.
Bingo!
Ghost,You seem to live in absolutes.I am guessing you are holding on to a Bible phrase "those that call themselves Jews and are not"yes they are there.They are mixed in with the ones that never left the area.

Gentetics proves that many European Jews share an ancestry with the native peoples of modern day Israel and Jordan.

Even if that wasn't the case, the Jewish religion is not restricted by birth, but allows for conversion of the gentile..
Posted By: APDDSN0864 Re: Israel - 07/19/14
...but has a whole, history shows the area has always been troubled.

Pete, that pretty much sums up the history of the world. As long as there is more than one human being alive on this planet, there will be unrest.

Can anyone tell me why the Allies (the U.N.) decided to create this current version of Israel? The real reason, not some opinion.

Ed
We are starting to agree.What exists now is business as usual on planet Earth.
The planet has been troubled.When Europeans got to America they found tribes takeing from other tribes for their own .We just added one more.Look at the history of England.Look at the history of mankind.This is us

I agree 100%, which is why I avoid citing 2000 year old history to establish the rights/wrongs of today..

Modern Israel has every right to exist and to self-defence..

I just don't see peace in the region any time soon,
Posted By: SansSouci Re: Israel - 07/19/14

Gentetics proves that many European Jews share an ancestry with the native peoples of modern day Israel and Jordan.

Even if that wasn't the case, the Jewish religion is not restricted by birth, but allows for conversion of the gentile..

Pete,

Your claim is not supported by science. Your claim in nothing more than opinion in the face of HARD science.
I agree.
The planet has been troubled.When Europeans got to America they found tribes takeing from other tribes for their own .We just added one more.Look at the history of England.Look at the history of mankind.This is us

I agree 100%, which is why I avoid citing 2000 year old history to establish the rights/wrongs of today..

Modern Israel has every right to exist and to self-defence..

I just don't see peace in the region any time soon,

I'm not much of a bible thumper, even though I'm a ministers kid.

Revelation 2:9 does strike a chord with me though, you're right.
Pete,Your claim is not supported by science. Your claim in nothing more than opinion in the face of HARD science.

Actually, Pete is the one who is correct, not you. The genetic testing has been done over the last decade as a part of two separate quests. One to determine the existence of the "Lost Tribes of Israel" and the other an attempt to define and track the "Holy Grail".

You really should get out more and get educated before spouting off. That way, your opinion might have value to someone other than yourself.

Ed
Can anyone tell me why the Allies (the U.N.) decided to create this current version of Israel? The real reason, not some opinion.

Ed
The Balfour Declaration was acquired by the Rothschilds from Great Britain in exchange for a promise to use their influence over United States policy, through control over money and credit, to bring the US into WWI on the side of Great Britain. They accomplished that via their man in charge in the US, Colonel Mandell House, the man who ran Wilson for the international banks.

Having accomplished the defeat of Germany, representatives of world Jewry at the Paris Peace Conference raised up the Balfour Declaration and demanded that the British now begin to fulfill the promises contained therein as part of the Treaty of Versailles.

Incidentally, the German observers at the Paris Peace Conference witnessed this, and it was only then, after word of this got back to Germany, that they realized they were betrayed during WWI by German Jews working to bring the US into the war on the side of Great Britain. That was the dawning of antisemitism in Germany, prior to which Germany was one of the few remaining European nations that welcomed the Jews in their midst with no restrictions.
Posted By: efw Re: Israel - 07/19/14

Yep; and the Gazans the same right to do what they must to regain what the UN took from them?

I don't think that anyone disagrees with your assertion above; the problem is it is many who argue in favor of Israel who also proclaim God's favor and the necessity we support them as a result. That is patently false, and opposed to your assertion above which implies that the Gazans have rights in this situation just as do the Israelis.

Does that make sense?
Originally Posted by efw

Yep; and the Gazans the same right to do what they must to regain what the UN took from them?

I don't think that anyone disagrees with your assertion above; the problem is it is many who argue in favor of Israel who also proclaim God's favor and the necessity we support them as a result. That is patently false, and opposed to your assertion above which implies that the Gazans have rights in this situation just as do the Israelis.

Does that make sense?
Makes perfect sense.
This is gonna sound a little crazy but when the big picture shows itself we will find the we agree more than we can see right now.Whats a Gazan?
The Balfour Declaration was acquired by the Rothschilds from Great Britain in exchange for a promise to use their influence over United States policy, through control over money and credit, to bring the US into WWI on the side of Great Britain.

America came into WW1 in April 1917 where as the Balfour Declaration was a letter sent to Lord Rothchild in December 1917..
The Balfour Declaration was acquired by the Rothschilds from Great Britain in exchange for a promise to use their influence over United States policy, through control over money and credit, to bring the US into WWI on the side of Great Britain.

America came into WW1 in April 1917 where as the Balfour Declaration was a letter sent to Lord Rothchild in December 1917..
You're talking about the formalization of the agreement. Its negotiation occurred prior.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Israel - 07/19/14
Cultures have been grabbing land from each other since the beginning of time. It's a harsh reality,..and it's difficult to look at sometimes, but the fact that Israel has grabbed the land they're on from those who have lived on it for hundreds of years isn't my concern.

*My* concern is, that Israel is represented by so many who occupy positions of influence within the U.S. government,..largely as a result of Israel's influence over the U.S. government.

Essentially,..the U.S. government's support for Israel has made Israel's enemies our own.

,..and Israel has a very special talent for making enemies,...and a *damn* good public relations dept.,...with very deep pockets,...also provided by the U.S. government.

You've got to hand it to Israel.

They use U.S. provided funds to purchase U.S. political influence.
Posted By: efw Re: Israel - 07/19/14
This is gonna sound a little crazy but when the big picture shows itself we will find the we agree more than we can see right now.Whats a Gazan?

A word I may have made up.

Those living in Gaza is what I meant.

Oh we likely agree, cuz I understand your point re: Israel's self-preservation. I was asking if you understand the protest & attendant rights of people in Gaza under the same principle?
Cultures have been grabbing land from each other since the beginning of time. It's a harsh reality,..and it's difficult to look at sometimes, but the fact that Israel has grabbed the land they're on from those who have lived on it for hundreds of years isn't my concern.

*My* concern is, that Israel is represented by so many who occupy positions of influence within the U.S. government,..largely as a result of Israel's influence over the U.S. government.

Essentially,..the U.S. government's support for Israel has made Israel's enemies our own.

,..and Israel has a very special talent for making enemies,...and a *damn* good public relations dept.,...with very deep pockets,...also provided by the U.S. government.

You've got to hand it to Israel.

They use U.S. provided funds to purchase U.S. political influence.
Well said.
The problem really isn't Israel.

The problem is that U.S. government influence is for sale,...and that Israel has developed a very efficient strategy with which to purchase it.

You're talking about the formalization of the agreement. Its negotiation occurred prior.

And a tremendous amount of back room dealing and deception to hide from Hussein the real endgame.
The core issue behind the Rothschild's efforts and other Zionists was to have a place where Jews would not be persecuted for just being a Jew. They are the longest persecuted group in human history. Not the first, not the last, but continuously longer than any other group.
They wanted a homeland of their own, saw an opportunity to get it, and went for it.
Events aligned and they realized their dream.

Like it or not, the nation of Israel exists and has the right to do whatever it takes to defend their existence.

We can either be pizzed about what happened almost 100 years ago and hate them for that, or we can grow up and deal with the world as it is right now.

Ed
I have a real phuggin problem with dual citizen Jews occupying any position of power within our government.

History tells us where their loyalty lies, and it ain't the country they reside in. They're called international Jews for a reason.

The problem is that U.S. government influence is for sale,...and that Israel has developed a very efficient strategy with which to purchase it.

Very true.

Ed
I know they were Egyptian before the 6 Day War just like those in the West Bank were Jordanian.I believe the are pawns for the loosers of that war.
Originally Posted by efw

A word I may have made up.

Those living in Gaza is what I meant.

Oh we likely agree, cuz I understand your point re: Israel's self-preservation. I was asking if you understand the protest & attendant rights of people in Gaza under the same principle?
Ghost,

Excellent video and 100% on the money, especially the parts of JEWS telling of their ethnic cleansing.

I went to college when truth was the objective. After WWII, Mostly France, GB, and to a lesser extent, the USA transported hundreds of thousands of Ashkenazi Jews to Israel where they soon outnumbered the indigenous people of Palestine, took over using force, changed its name from Palestine to Israel, and has been an apartheid country since. The Exodus of 1947 was part of this clandestine operation to declare war upon Palestine.

Jews are massacring Palestinians. Some of the extremely naive and possibly sick posters on this forum call Israel's whipping out a can of kick ass when Israel uses sophisticated weaponry we gave it and paid with US taxpayers' dollars including F-15 fighter jets to slaughter people armed with sticks and stones. Some posters call it whip ass. I call it genocide and war crimes.

Americans ain't real bright, which is why we have very little liberties remaining and rank about 18th in the list of free countries of the world. Keep in mind how the Palestinians lost their country, and it was their country and they were the indigenous people of that country. That fable by a zionist propagandist about how Palestinians never really existed, and whom many posters here like to repeat as historical fact is nothing more than BS. The same thing is happening right now in Occidental America, and the same morons who believe that the same Jews who preferred Jesus's crucifixion to the pardon of a murderer and have repeatedly sinned against God in spite of His warning them of dire consequences and who have rejected God in the flesh as messiah are God's chosen people. Christians are God's chosen people, not Jews. Do you got that? Do you need it translated?

Anyway, open borders, which is heavily supported by the same zionists who reaped huge benefits when Palestine couldn't secure its borders, is an intended strategy to dilute American's European culture. Believe me, possibly our children, assuredly their children will live in a very different country that I knew as a kid and that my parents knew. And when it occurs, it will be intentional. Worse, morons, some of the them posters here, will have caused it to occur, and here I'm referring to goofballs like that dude from Texas who thinks he's Rambo and likes to flex his muscles when in reality if he had two independent thoughts at once he'd become concussed. He's the personification of a tough talking pussy. Were a female DEA agent come to takes his guns, he's cower to her and hand them over. Then he'll gimp back to playing tough guy on the 'net.

BOWSINGER & Isaac are probably shills and treasonous. There are others of whom I'm suspicious, especially Pete E who, for unknown reason, wants us to believe Ashkenazi Jews are related to Biblical Hebrews (Sephardic Jews) when hard science has definitively proved that no such link exists, that Ashkenazi Jews are not related to Biblical Hebrews. In fact, Ashkenazi Jews, the beneficiary of theft of Palestine, did not exist at the time of Jesus's crucifixion, which means that they cannot be chosen anything except beneficiary of stolen land, with America's help, of course.

When your children wake up as a lower caste in the country created by our Founding Fathers, you and no one but you will be to blame.

Keep voting Republican or Democrat. We got where we are, and where we are does not resemble the country that was the patrimony of our Founding Fathers, because Republicans and Democrats took us here. Do you understand this fact, BOWSINGER? Palin is part of the problem. She ain't part of the solution. Ron Paul and Gary Johnson were solutions. You destroyed the solutions in favor of a huge problem in the personification of one Mitt Romney.

The three hardest words to say are, "I was wrong." Those whom refuse to admit their mistakes are doomed to repeat them.
I know they were Egyptian before the 6 Day War just like those in the West Bank were Jordanian.
No, Palestinians weren't Egyptians or Jordanians. Those were just the governments that controlled their land at those times. Those were just arrangements made after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire, which controlled that land prior to that.

And a tremendous amount of back room dealing and deception to hide from Hussein the real endgame.
The core issue behind the Rothschild's efforts and other Zionists was to have a place where Jews would not be persecuted for just being a Jew. They are the longest persecuted group in human history. Not the first, not the last, but continuously longer than any other group.
They wanted a homeland of their own, saw an opportunity to get it, and went for it.
Events aligned and they realized their dream.

Like it or not, the nation of Israel exists and has the right to do whatever it takes to defend their existence.

We can either be pizzed about what happened almost 100 years ago and hate them for that, or we can grow up and deal with the world as it is right now.

Ed

If this were to happen to America, would you be good with it? What if you thought it were in the process of happening, would you be good with it?
So we should identify with bloodlines?Im American but the bloodline comes from Europe.

You have a very succinct way of expressing extremely profound and poignant FACTS.
Pete,Your claim is not supported by science. Your claim in nothing more than opinion in the face of HARD science.

Actually, Pete is the one who is correct, not you. The genetic testing has been done over the last decade as a part of two separate quests. One to determine the existence of the "Lost Tribes of Israel" and the other an attempt to define and track the "Holy Grail".

You really should get out more and get educated before spouting off. That way, your opinion might have value to someone other than yourself.

Ed

Ed,

Actually science is correct, not either of you two. THERE IS NO GENETIC LINK BETWEEN ASHKENAZI JEWS AND BIBLICAL HEBREWS.

Why would you suppose that descendants of Biblical Hebrews in no manner resemble Ashkenazi Jews?

Ed & Pete,

Tell a big enough lie often enough and people will believe it, right?

Now that we know your strategy, get to working on geneticists that have exposed your lie.

You do remember Kinsley and Hamer, two queers who said that they had isolated a queer gene. It was powerful stuff. We had to accept queers even though God commanded us to stone them because if they were born queer, then that meant that God had created them queer, so we had to accept them. The only problem was it was all junk science, propaganda that gullible Americans swallowed hook, line, and sinker. Propaganda really has hard hitting impact when you tell people that they're smart if the believe it.

Well, it turned out that Kinsley and Hamer were two queers with an agenda to prove the existence of a queer gene. One scientists who attempted to validate their research called their research junk science.

It's a little suspicious that no one but two queers were able to isolate a queer gene, don't you think?
I wonder if all 12 Hebrew tribes looked alike?They must look Chaldean.Is Chaldean just another way of saying "the rich folks upstream"if so they are just Sumerian.All guess work.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Israel - 07/19/14

Ed

Ed,

Actually science is correct, not either of you two. THERE IS NO GENETIC LINK BETWEEN ASHKENAZI JEWS AND BIBLICAL HEBREWS.

Why would you suppose that descendants of Biblical Hebrews in no manner resemble Ashkenazi Jews?

Ed,

You spout off propaganda. You ought to get your scientific FACTS straight before opening your shill spout:

"The new findings contradict previous assertions that Ashkenazi mitochondrial lineages originated in the Near East, or from mass conversions to Judaism in the Khazar kingdom, an empire in the north Caucasus region between Europe and Asia lasting from the 7th century to the 11th century whose leaders adopted Judaism. �We found that most of the maternal lineages don�t trace to the north Caucasus, which would be a proxy for the Khazarians, or to the Near East, but most of them emanate from Europe,� said coauthor Martin Richards, an archaeogeneticist at the University of Huddersfield in the U.K.

Richards and colleagues� story �seems reasonable,� said Harry Ostrer, a human geneticist at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University in New York City who was not involved in the study. �It certainly fits with what we understand about Jewish history.�

You can gain much needed edification here: here.

Here's a desperately needed clue for you: be wary of purported science of those with an agenda; e.g., Kinsley & Hamer.

Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Israel - 07/19/14
grouseman,

I can not fix Stupid. Maybe Krauthammer can explain your Stupidity. I don't know that you will understand...

By Charles Krauthammer 7/17/14
Israel accepts an Egyptian-proposed Gaza cease-fire; Hamas keeps firing.

Hamas deliberately aims rockets at civilians; Israel painstakingly tries to avoid them, actually telephoning civilians in the area and dropping warning charges, so-called roof knocking.

�Here�s the difference between us,� explains the Israeli prime minister. �We�re using missile defense to protect our civilians, and they�re using their civilians to protect their missiles.�

Rarely does international politics present a moment of such moral clarity.
Yet we routinely hear this Israel-Gaza fighting described as a morally equivalent �cycle of violence.�
This is absurd. What possible interest can Israel have in cross-border fighting?
Everyone knows Hamas set off this mini-war.
And everyone knows the proudly self-declared raison d�etre of Hamas: the eradication of Israel and its Jews.

Apologists for Hamas attribute the blood lust to the Israeli occupation and blockade.
Occupation? Does no one remember anything?
It was less than 10 years ago that worldwide television showed the Israeli army pulling die-hard settlers off synagogue roofs in Gaza as Israel uprooted its settlements, expelled its citizens, withdrew its military and turned every inch of Gaza over to the Palestinians.
There was not a soldier, not a settler, not a single Israeli left in Gaza.

And there was no blockade. On the contrary. Israel wanted this new Palestinian state to succeed. To help the Gaza economy, Israel gave the Palestinians its 3,000 greenhouses that had produced fruit and flowers for export. It opened border crossings and encouraged commerce.
[...]
This is not ancient history. This was nine years ago.

And how did the Gaza Palestinians react to being granted by the Israelis what no previous ruler, neither Egyptian, nor British, nor Turkish, had ever given them � an independent territory?

First, they demolished the greenhouses.
Then they elected Hamas.
Then, instead of building a state with its attendant political and economic institutions, they spent the better part of a decade turning Gaza into a massive military base, brimming with terror weapons, to make ceaseless war on Israel.

Where are the roads and rail, the industry and infrastructure of the new Palestinian state?
Nowhere. Instead, they built mile upon mile of underground tunnels to hide their weapons and, when the going gets tough, their military commanders.
They spent millions importing and producing rockets, launchers, mortars, small arms, even drones.
They deliberately placed them in schools, hospitals, mosques and private homes to better expose their own civilians. (Just Thursday, the U.N. announced that it found 20 rockets in a Gaza school.) And from which they fire rockets at Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.

Why? The rockets can�t even inflict serious damage, being almost uniformly intercepted by Israel�s Iron Dome anti-missile system.
Even West Bank leader Mahmoud Abbas has asked: �What are you trying to achieve by sending rockets?�
It makes no sense.

Unless you understand, as Tuesday�s Post editorial explained, that the whole point is to draw Israeli counterfire.
This produces dead Palestinians for international television. Which is why Hamas perversely urges its own people not to seek safety when Israel drops leaflets warning of an imminent attack.

[...]
In a world of such Kafkaesque ethical inversions, the depravity of Hamas begins to make sense.
This is a world in which the Munich massacre is a movie and the murder of Klinghoffer is an opera � both deeply sympathetic to the killers.

This is a world in which the U.N. ignores humanity�s worst war criminals while incessantly condemning Israel, a state warred upon for 66 years that nonetheless goes to extraordinary lengths to avoid harming the very innocents its enemies use as shields.

It�s to the Israelis� credit that amid all this madness they haven�t lost their moral scruples. Or their nerve.

Those outside the region have the minimum obligation, therefore, to expose the madness and speak the truth.
Rarely has it been so blindingly clear.

Remarks from Charles Krauthammer,
syndicated columnist, The Washington Post
To the Anti-Defamation League
On his acceptance of the Hubert H. Humphrey First Amendment Freedoms Prize
ADL Shana Glass National Leadership Conference
April 23, 2006, Washington, D.C.

...So now we return after this period to the normal situation of the last 2,000 years, which is widespread, virulent anti-Semitism.

Now, I think it's best to start with a definition. And Bernard Lewis, in a brilliant lecture he gave on the new anti-Semitism about a year ago, tried to distinguish anti-Semitism from the normal hatred, resentments, disdain of one people for another.

He gave a rather interesting example. He spoke of Denmark, which of course had been occupied by Germany in the Second World War, and Sweden had not behaved, at least in the eyes of the Danes, terribly well. Sweden, as you know, was neutral during the war, profited rather well from the war, so in the post-war era, the Danes had an expression: A Swede was a German in human form. And that he characterized as your normal antipathy of one people for another.

But what makes anti-Semitism different is that it is not this kind of casual, off-handed disdain of one people for another. It's an attribution to the Jewish people, uniquely, of a kind of cosmic evil. That's the phrase that Lewis used, "Cosmic evil," in which Jews are the agent of the corruption of all human activity.

And that is the kind of thing that you see in �The Protocols of the Elders of Zion,� and in a more recent version, in an article on the Lobby with the "L" capitalized, by a pair of rather distinguished professors, about the Jewish lobby in America, and how through deception, manipulation and all kinds of powers, almost supernatural, the Jews have managed to beguile and manipulate the greatest power in the history of the world into serving the interest of Jews over the interest of that great country, namely, the United States.

Or, as Alan Dershowitz put it, "attributing to the Jews the possession of occult powers and participating in secret combinations that manipulate institutions and governments."

That's the core of this kind of cosmic evil attributed to Jews by this new kind of anti-Semitism.
[�]
Why is Zionism and Israel, among all the movements of national liberation in the world, of which Zionism was one, and why is Israel, of all the states on the planet, uniquely attacked and vilified?

The amount of paper spent at the United Nations in attacking Israel from every possible perspective is simply staggering.

Is it because the Jews allegedly took land from others? Is there a nationalism on the planet that has not taken land from others? And unlike the takers of land, who established Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina and countless other countries who are not attacked as racist plunderers, the Jews had an extremely powerful claim to the land that they ended up in, namely Israel -- a historical claim. Because unlike all the others, the Canadians, Australians, New Zealanders, the Argentineans, they were returning to their land, a land that they had inhabited and been sovereign over for hundreds of years. And having returned, the Jews had then repeatedly offered to divide the land amicably with those who had settled there in their absence

No, it's the idea of the Jew as a historical actor, with a Jewish army, a Jewish state, an independent Jewish presence and voice, which was so offensive and which would help to revive the old anti-Semitism.

Now, it draws on the hatred of ages, but the form and the shape today is of course focused on the new center of Jewish civilization, namely, Israel, and the almost criminal impudence of this expression of Jewish autonomy.

Anti-Semitism today occupies three radiating circles. The first, of course, is in the Islamic world, where there is not even pretence in the anti-Semitic literature of a distinction between Israelis and Jews.

If you look, for example, at the Charter of Hamas, it's all about the Jews. It's all about how they've infiltrated all the institutions on the planet, including the Rotary clubs, in their attempt to take over the world. (An odd way to approach that project, by the way.) The Hamas Charter is a perfect example of a raving anti-Semitic paranoia -- reconstructing �The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.� It shows how completely this kind of Arab and Islamic extremism has absorbed the racial and religious stereotypes of Christian Europe, and in particular the Nazi stereotypes. Today, the Islamic world is the greatest producer of anti-Semitic literature on the planet.

The second circle of anti-Semitism, somewhat diminished, of course, is in Europe. In the first circle, Iran, for example, is openly dedicated to the utter destruction of the Jewish state and the genocide of the Israeli people. In Europe, we're talking about a different order of magnitude, but there is, as all of you know who've worked in this area, an alarming revival of the old anti-Semitism -- the attacks in France, the recent stabbings in Russia, the desecrations of graves - you all know about that.

Which brings us to the third circle, which is the United States. What is happening here? And of course, here, the level and intensity of anti-Semitism pales in comparison. America is a remarkable island of relative tolerance in this rather dismaying sea of resurgent anti-Semitism.
[...]
However, there are disturbing signs even here in the United States. And, again, I refer to this most recent document, the Mearsheimer-Walt document which essentially is accusing the Jews of betraying their country and placing their own sectarian interest above that of the United States.

And you have to ask yourself why this comes out now. People on the extremes have long been saying this.
Indeed, David Duke endorsed the report.
But now it has the imprimatur of a couple of professors, and rather distinguished institutions, which is why it will cause a lot of damage in the future.

And the question is why it happens now. And I think that has to do with the Iraq war. When war is going on, the country is at war, especially when the war is not going well, countries look for scapegoats.

Let me read you something:�"Instead of agitating for war, Jews in this country should be opposing it in every way, for they will be the first to feel its consequences. Their greatest danger to this country lies in their large ownership and influence in our motion pictures, our press, our radio and our government."

That's Charles Lindbergh, Des Moines, Iowa, 1941, the famous speech in which he said there are only three groups trying to get America into war--the Roosevelt Administration, Great Britain and the Jews.

The Lindbergh charge disappeared at Pearl Harbor. The Gulf War charge, and its attendant anti-Semitism, sustained itself until the war, at which point the great and swift success wiped it away...

Now, 50 years later almost to the year, that was repeated by Patrick Buchanan who said, the only people who want to get us into the Gulf War, was the Israeli military and their "amen corner" in America. And we know who says "amen."

And then he went on and he named four Americans -- all Jews. Henry Kissinger was one of them. I was another dragging America into war.

In fact, everyone knew that the people "dragging us into war" were George Herbert Walker Bush, Brent Scowcroft, Colin Powell, Dick Cheney and James Baker.

Hardly enough to establish a minyan in any synagogue in the world.
And, in fact, I don't think any of them would qualify.
Israel is Krauthammer's primary concern.
Someone needs to publish a program for people to follow while they engage in political banter.

You can't understand the agenda if you don't know the players.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Israel - 07/19/14

Actually, yes. Their Kafir fighter is home grown and the Iron Dome is their design w out money. So what's your point? Who supplies the other side?

Actually, yes. Their Kafir fighter is home grown and the Iron Dome is their design w out money. So what's your point? Who supplies the other side?

The iron dome is nothing but an adaptation of the Patriot missile system,...which was given to Israel by the United States during Desert Storm.

,...and by the way,...as soon as Desert Storm got out of the way, Israel sold the Patriot missile system technology to China.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=40173

Nice, reliable source and irrelevant in any case to the topic at hand, to wit; Israel is kicking ass. And BTW, I am FAR from pro-israel as countless post I've made here. My interest is purely as a professional in the combat arms and I admire good work.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Israel - 07/19/14
"The Israel Aircraft Industries Kfir is an Israeli-built all-weather, multirole combat aircraft based on a French Dassault Mirage 5 airframe, with Israeli avionics and an Israeli-built version of the General Electric J79 turbojet engine."

sounds like a Jews version of home grown
Google is great, ain't it? At least you capitalized "Jews".. They made it a LOT better than the Mirage. BTW, Marcel D'Assault was a "juden"..
Nice, reliable source and irrelevant in any case to the topic at hand, to wit; Israel is kicking ass.

As for the source, pick one.

It's no secret that Israel is in the business of transferring technology to anyplace which can provide a profit margin.

Google, "Israel sells military technology to China" and you can read more than you want to know about it.

As for the topic at hand, I refuted what you had to say about domestically produced armaments in Israel.

Israelis are bright people,...I have no doubt that they could produce whatever they need,...but it's much easier and more cost efficient to just take what is given to them by the members of the U.S. Congress that they own.

A Congressman can be purchased for *far* less than an R&D dept. and a series of production plants to produce what the R&D dept. comes up with.

Israel doesn't need to produce armaments. They can buy whatever they need from the U.S.,...with money that is given to them by the U.S.

,...and when the budget gets tight, they can sell the technology they get from the U.S. to anybody who has the funds to buy it.

,...but, as I've said before,...it's got to play out.

The Devil is in the details.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Israel - 07/19/14
Israel is Krauthammer's primary concern.

so you were a signatory to the Hamas charter? Do you at least have your own framed copy?
Why do you go into "stupid" mode when you address me?

I've been giving you the benefit of a doubt.

Most of the time you don't appear to be as stupid as watch4bear,...but you seem to think that it's the preferable tact to take on occasion.

Here's some good advice.

Don't act stupid.

It's not becoming on a man of your years.
Bristoe, I've forgotten more schit about jews and Israel than you realize. I don't trust nor like them and I've said it dozens of times. I've also opined on their use to our national interest and their influence on our politics. On balance, I'll take supporting them over the other side. You and I disagree and I'll leave it at that/
Bristoe, I've forgotten more schit about jews and Israel than you realize.

Well,...I'm not privvy to what you've known,..but if you ever knew it, then I "realize" that you have indeed forgotten it.
I'll take your word on that.
Google is great, ain't it? At least you capitalized "Jews".. They made it a LOT better than the Mirage. BTW, Marcel D'Assault was a "juden"..
The M4 carbine is no longer good enough for the Israelis. They've developed something superior, manufactured in Israel, so they no longer need to spend our tax dollars for second rate US made carbines, while their national bank is one of the most flush with reserves ($77 billion) of any national bank in the world. Nice deal if you can get it. Good thing Americans are such suckers.

[Linked Image]
,....bet it's got a gas piston.

I also bet that I get to pay for it.
,....bet it's got a gas piston.

I also bet that I get to pay for it.
It does, and you do.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Israel - 07/20/14
Bristoe, I've forgotten more schit about jews and Israel than you realize. I don't trust nor like them and I've said it dozens of times. I've also opined on their use to our national interest and their influence on our politics. On balance, I'll take supporting them over the other side. You and I disagree and I'll leave it at that/

Krauthammer has forgotten more schit about Jews and Israel than Bristoe ever knew...
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Israel - 07/20/14

Krauthammer has forgotten more schit about Jews and Israel than Bristoe ever knew...
Krauthammer is himself Jewish, so no doubt.
Posted By: efw Re: Israel - 07/20/14
Why do you go into "stupid" mode when you address me?

It isn't a mode.

Don't act stupid.

You really are too gracious.

It isn't an act.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Israel - 07/20/14

Krauthammer is himself Jewish, so no doubt.

You got a problem with that?

You honestly think there is anyone on this thread that did not know Krauthammer is Jewish?

Did you even read his quotes I posted from his speech from Anti-Defamation League?
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Israel - 07/20/14
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I have a real phuggin problem with dual citizen Jews occupying any position of power within our government.

History tells us where their loyalty lies, and it ain't the country they reside in. They're called international Jews for a reason.

Yep. We got dragged into the Iraq war by the likes of these.....Paul Wolfowitz, David Wurmser, Douglas Fieth and Richard Perle. All working in the mid-level bowels of our govt. All with influence over foreign policy. ALL with Israeli passports.
Posted By: jdm953 Re: Israel - 07/20/14
I dont think he believes the Hebrews still exist and if they do they are the Palestinians.
Did you even read his quotes I posted from his speech from Anti-Defamation League?
I have to be in the mood to read your posts.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Yep. We got dragged into the Iraq war by the likes of these.....Paul Wolfowitz, David Wurmser, Douglas Fieth and Richard Perle. All working in the mid-level bowels of our govt. All with influence over foreign policy. ALL with Israeli passports.
Bingo.
© 24hourcampfire