-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just an observation from an impartial third party, but modern America has a history of acting reasonably "Selflessly" in the international arena.
Whether it�s in the form of aid, economic assistance or even military support or intervention. Looking at Israel, you tend to see the opposite..

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
but modern America has a history of acting reasonably "Selflessly" in the international arena.

I would contend that they always have an agenda. It might not always be clear, but there. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by milespatton
but modern America has a history of acting reasonably "Selflessly" in the international arena.

I would contend that they always have an agenda. It might not always be clear, but there. miles

I would tend to agree Miles, but even so I would still class America as a decent "world citizen" so to speak..

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Pete E

Israel has routinely spied on America. This is not open for debate as it has been proven in your Courts.
I am not particularly anti Israel but I don�t view them with rose tinted glasses either. Israel as a nation is the consummate �user� and puts its own national self-interests very much first. They can broadly be considered an ally of America and the West at the moment only because our respective national interests are similar. Israel and her supports are not trust worthy as the attack on the USS Liberty and its willingness to carry out aggressive espionage operations against its supposedly staunchest ally prove.

A fair summary, but I still prefer the Jews to Arabs and Persians.

We all have prejudices. Maybe you ought to approach yours more rationally. That way you'll be more prone to identifying facts as opposed to propaganda.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
What's amazing is that the 'fire's neocons have taken sides in the Israel-Palestine conflict w/o no clue of its history and motivations of parties involve. Worse, they get their info from only MSM, and they claim to know facts.

Posters have no clue whether Israel is provoking the attacks nor whether Israel itself is firing rockets at Israel in order to justify killing Palestinians. And believe me, Israel has perfected false-flag wars.

How many Biblical Hebrews actually live in Israel? How many Ashkenazi Jews live in Israel. The Ashkenazis are in now manner related to Biblical Hebrews nor are the Semitic. They are interlopers-terrorists who have seized control of Israel using terrorism.

It's very easy to tell authentic conservatives from liberal, neocon RINO's on this site. And were I forced to opine, I'd say that BOWSINGER and Isaac are paid Internet shills.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by efw
Huh?

Their Messiah (God with us) said, �You have heard that it was said, �You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.� But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust."

When He saw the hearts of their leaders He said, "You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

So they said �Away with this man, and release to us Barabbas� and they not only killed Him but they killed & imprisoned those who followed Him.

And you say that now that they're going to kill those enemies they were told to love that God is on their side?

Doesn't seem to fit, but I know it's a popular thought, so carry on...

So if someone lived across the street from you and kept shooting into your house you would do nothing?

The key word in the scripture you used is "murder". Killing killers is not murder. Did not God say to hunt down killers and slay them?

Last edited by eyeball; 07/18/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by eyeball

So if someone lived across the street from you and kept shooting into your house you would do nothing?

The key word in the scripture you used is "murder". Killing killers is not murder. Did not God say to hunt down killers and slay them?

I certainly hope not, or this world is going to get very lonely.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It just makes my day to see the Horst Wessel leaguers' brain pans come to a boil every time the Jews kick some well-deserved ass....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SansSouci
The Ashkenazis are in now manner related to Biblical Hebrews nor are the Semitic.

Actually you are wrong. DNA and genetics of modern day European Jews show they have strong paternal DNA ancestory to the ME. The fact that their DNA is mixed with other populations is simply what you'd expect from a group that has been migrant and stateless for much of recent history..

Besides "Jewishness" is an issue of religion not DNA..

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by eyeball

I certainly hope not, or this world is going to get very lonely.

Ok, then 'murderers'.

Last edited by eyeball; 07/18/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Frankly, that�s the sort of response I'd expect from a school child.

Israel has routinely spied on America. This is not open for debate as it has been proven in your Courts.

Childish it may have been, but how's this, instead?

It's pretty well proven that the US has been spying on Germany, and quite recently.

It's been pretty well proven that in years past - and possibly more recently - the US and GB have spied on each other.

I think it would be childish to believe that at this time in history any nation does not spy on its friends when it has the ability and the opportunity to do so.

Of course Israel spies on us. I expect that we spy on Israel.

Of course the US spies on Germany. I expect that Germany spies on us when they can.

I would be astonished - and not in any childish way - if the US and GB were not snooping around in each other's mail when opportunities arise.

The only question in any of this is how deeply, how aggressively and to what end. I expect Israel to be an aggressive and difficult ally. There is no surprise there for me. I accept their behavior as being part of the price we Americans pay for keeping a pitbull at the throats of the jihadists.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by tjm10025

It's pretty well proven that the US has been spying on Germany, and quite recently.

It's been pretty well proven that in years past - and possibly more recently - the US and GB have spied on each other.

I think it would be childish to believe that at this time in history any nation does not spy on its friends when it has the ability and the opportunity to do so.

Of course the US spies on Germany. I expect that Germany spies on us when they can.

I would be astonished - and not in any childish way - if the US and GB were not snooping around in each other's mail when opportunities arise.

The only question in any of this is how deeply, how aggressively and to what end. I expect Israel to be an aggressive and difficult ally. There is no surprise there for me. I accept their behavior as being part of the price we Americans pay for keeping a pitbull at the throats of the jihadists.

Pitbull no...lure, yes.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If they do it right, there will be peace in the region.

I am on the side of Israel, no doubts, ever!

The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts the moment you get up and doesn't stop untill you get into the office.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Czech_Made

No, there will never be peace in that region.

Probably too much camel piss in the water.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Czech_Made

Probably too much camel piss in the water.

Exactly.

There must be total victory by one side or the other. The status quo is untenable.

The US uses its influence to maintain that status quo supporting both sides and threatening to pull support if they act up. We're as much of a problem as the UN.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Ashkenazis are in now manner related to Biblical Hebrews nor are the Semitic.

Actually you are wrong. DNA and genetics of modern day European Jews show they have strong paternal DNA ancestory to the ME. The fact that their DNA is mixed with other populations is simply what you'd expect from a group that has been migrant and stateless for much of recent history..

Peter;
Top of the morning for me/afternoon for you sir. I trust this finds you doing acceptably well.

Thanks for the above quoted post as the information contained therein seems to line up with the research I've been doing in the last couple years.

We found out very much by accident that my Mom's side of the family for sure has Ashkenazi connections and perhaps on my late Father's mom's side too.

That said and as you so aptly noted," "Jewishness" is an issue of religion not DNA..." "

It would appear in my family's case it may well be at least a couple hundred years since anyone entered a synagogue.

Anyway Peter, since my parents were both born on the prairies of Canada, I'll call myself a plain old Canuck if that's OK and leave it at that..... wink

On the spying deal, we recently got caught spying on Brazil and a few other "friendly" nations. If the UK and US aren't gathering information here in Canada - and I mean today and actively - then I'm going to be disappointed in their respective intelligence communities, you know? grin

As always sir, I enjoy your posts and thanks for sharing the cyber 'Fire with me this fine smoky day in July (forest fires up and down the valley from us as I type).

Have a good one sir.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Thats about the only certainty about the whole situation..

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by tjm10025

This is the most un-American post I've read on the 'fire. It's tantamount to treason. At best, it's rationalizing bad behavior.

I don't give a chit on whom we spy, but I sure as hell give a chit who spies on us, and that includes ally & foe alike.

You ought to read Venona.

Liberal, neocon RINO's flesh themselves out with their own posts, this one being prime example. You're assuredly good with reasonable gun control.

Were you good with Israel's murdering US sailors?

We should have reduced Israel to a glass parking lot after its declaring war on us and murdering our sailors. But you're good with making excuses.

How much is AIPAC paying you?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gents,

Re the issue of various nations spying on each other, of course it goes on to one degree or another. I would expect the US to be eves dropping on the UK and visa versa..

However, in the case of Israel, they recruited agents in the US to actively steal America most closely guarded secrets directly related to her national security.

Israel did this at a time when they were heavily dependent on the US for economic, military and political support for their very survial. It would have been akin to West Germany try to steal atomic secrets from the US during the Berlin airlift.

Regards,

Peter

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

You might want to read DNA research. Ashkenazi Jews are not Sephardic Jews. They are not similar in appearance. They do not share common DNA. Ashkenazi Jews converted to Judaism ling after the crucifixion of Jesus.

Here's scietific DNA test results .

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (1234, 1lesfox, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 57 invisible), 1,899 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,166
Posts18,523,589
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.