Home
I'm starting to think Kyle's apparent fibs and grandious behavior is why he is planted six feet under. Its really not uncommon to have a body count and successful missons during combat or covert operations, and the SEALs ain't even the best US forces. I'd have to question why Kyle would brag about punching his predecessor, its not really the sort that operators talk about when and if it does happen.

Who knows?
Haven't looked into it in detail. Kyle gave a deposition before he died (obviously) and maintained his claim that he punched out Ventura. Ventura absolutely denies it; says it didn't and couldn't have happened 'cause he's on blood thinner and can no longer risk a bleed. You would think if it happened (as claimed by Kyle) there would be witnesses to corroborate. Are there any? Ventura says his income fell from a million a year to a few hundred thou after the story got out. If he can prove the statement was false and can prove damages, then why shouldn't he be able to recover from Kyle's estate?

Just askin'.

Jordan
Predecessor?
UDT. Crap happens all the time in special units and mouths are kept shut. Ain't no respectable Team member gonna punch a sixty plus year old man, despite what he says, especially if the person is a former of the same.
It's quite a stretch to call punk-ass bitch Ventura, Kyle's "predecessor" was my point.

And I'd tell that psychotic jackass that, to his face.
Not really a stretch at all
And, the way I read the story from several stories, is that Chris Kyle was not bragging, but was being interviewed, was asked about it and plainly stated what happened.

Ventura was disrespecting a memorial SEALS were having for a lost member.

IMO, and I assume the events are true, fat ass wannabe Ventura got what he needed and deserved.

And, again IMO, by sueing Mrs Kyle, Ventura deserves some more medicine.

YMMV.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Not really a stretch at all

UDT is the predecessor of the SEAL teams. That's not the point.

Ventura is a bag of air and no way 'Kyle's' predecessor.
I don't agree with the lawsuit either.
Kyle is in no way more of a "(g)od of war" than many others, I promise you that.
Ventura's nothing but a loud mouthed wind bag azz. He got what he deserved, and when he realized he was having trouble getting his ugly azzed mug on camera, he concocted this to try to extort money from a dead man. He'll get his comeuppance.
Chris Kyle also claimed to have killed two dudes at a gas station in Midlothian and the CIA made the bodies disappear and the cops forget. And then he claimed to have been set up on top of the Suoerdome after Katrina shooting a couple hundred rioters.

In other words, he was prone to a tall tale or two.
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Ventura's nothing but a loud mouthed wind bag azz. He got what he deserved, and when he realized he was having trouble getting his ugly azzed mug on camera, he concocted this to try to extort money from a dead man. He'll get his comeuppance.

Kyle wasn't dead when the suit began.
I'll never believe the incident happend, not in a million years.
I don't agree with the lawsuit and I don't believe Kyle, may he rest in peace.
Here is a link to an article written by Bill Salisbury, a former U.S. Navy SEAL, 16 years, who served at the same time Ventura claimed to be a SEAL. He did a bunch of research as to the validity of Ventura's claim. He came to the conclusion that although Ventura was a UDT Team member, he was never a SEAL. Interesting article.

http://cursor.org/stories/seal_or_udt.htm

L.W.
Hey, I was ASS-U-Me ing he was SEAL but I believe after SEAL #1 it took some time to ramp up the program with UDT performing some of the same task and a bit of Marine Force Recon mixed in?

I do personally believe Kyle is dead because of a wanna be, kinda a classic old west tale. Kill the gunfighter, your badder than him.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Chris Kyle also claimed to have killed two dudes at a gas station in Midlothian and the CIA made the bodies disappear and the cops forget. And then he claimed to have been set up on top of the Suoerdome after Katrina shooting a couple hundred rioters.

Do you have any links to this?
I know one of his predecessors who killed Kennedy from street level in the storm drain. An operation overseen by George Bush Senior, both of which are in crowd photos.
Jesse Ventura is a lyin' POS who has the reputation of being a lyin' POS. I do not personally know Chris Kyle but if it came down to believing one or the other I know where I'm putting my trust.
I think Ventura is a pu$$y. Real men don't file lawsuits over schitt like that.
and the SEALs ain't even the best US forces.

Mind speculating on who is?
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Google is easy.

Two dead robbers
Ventura is a POS for going after the man wife , period.
Interesting article there Leanwolf. Good read. So it sounds like he was UDT not SEAL---and there's a meaningful dffierence between the two.
There were wittiness to the event.
You can find out about the trial by going to Navy Times.

As fro the ? did it happen,i was not there but i have seen the body do some stupid stuff in the past and not in a ring.

He seems to blame this story on him losing money but he was going down the drain anyway because he could not get ratings.

I can't find any reference to stoey A

And you're wrong on story B. Kyle never claimed to have been there. He was asked by Brandon Webb if he had heard about it, and confirmed that he knew guys there who were working for Blackwater. And stated the count was 30, not 200

Other former SEALS gave testimony that Kyle punched him, as well as a civillian testifying she saw someone punch Ventura...she disn't know Kyle, but the description of the guy who punched Ventura matched Kyle

Every thing I have seen about Chris, and read about him was that he was a very humble man. I'd sure as hell believe him over Ventura, a man who loves his country enough to Move to Mexico
Originally Posted by gitem_12

I can't find any reference to stoey A

And you're wrong on story B. Kyle never claimed to have been there. He was asked by Brandon Webb if he had heard about it, and confirmed that he knew guys there who were working for Blackwater. And stated the count was 30, not 200

Other former SEALS gave testimony that Kyle punched him, as well as a civillian testifying she saw someone punch Ventura...she disn't know Kyle, but the description of the guy who punched Ventura matched Kyle

Every thing I have seen about Chris, and read about him was that he was a very humble man. I'd sure as hell believe him over Ventura, a man who loves his country enough to Move to Mexico

Your skills are extremely poor as that I have posted a link to it above,
UDT teams were gradually transitioned into Seal Teams. Both served in Viet Nam. UDTs usually tasked with demolition jobs - blowing bunkers, etc. Ultimately, all UDT Teams became Seal Teams. SEALs got additional land combat training - all UDTs were jump qualified, etc.

I've recently read of another SEAL who was at the bar and memorial, and he saw Ventura on the ground outside as Kyle was walking away. He also confirmed the negative idiotic things Ventura was saying that were disrespectful and disruptive at a wake for dead sailor.

Google is easy.

Two dead robbers

I'll redact my statement about this story. Thank you for the link
Seems like the OP is a wrestling fan that has his panties in a bunch because his hero got laid out. This happened and there are witnesses and Chris Kyle told me the story personally when we were hunting together. He was excited to expose a lot of Jesse Venturas lies under oath. Jesse Ventura has lied about his service and alleged missions he had been on. He is a clown and it says a lot about the OP to side with that nut job over a real SEAL and a real American hero. Makes me want to puke actually

As for him killing two guys attempting to steal his truck, it's also a true story and it's one he also told me personally. There were witnesses there as well and the there was video. There are other parts to that story that I'm not going to mention but that are pretty interesting.

I find this thread classless and useless. Regardless of your personal opinions about Chris Kyle there is no denying that he served with valor and distinction on the battlefield and he fought to protect your right to say stupid $hit.
That stuff about the truck didn't happen. No way no how.
Ventura has been a classless self promoter for decades. He's successfully kept himself in the news for months from this.
I grew up near Midlothian and I wouldn't be surprised if it really happened. Small Town Texas is run by the Good Ol Boy Network and Mr.Kyle fit right in.

Google is easy.

Two dead robbers

Thanks for the link but I don't put much stock in a blog, lots of folks out there would love to attach themselves to Chris Kyle's name, hell there where a bunch of gals wanting to have Tsarnaev's babies.

Lots of folks out there that just need to be noticed.
Originally Posted by bucktail
Ventura has been a classless self promoter for decades. He's successfully kept himself in the news for months from this.

The only thing i can say to describe Ventura's credibility is "humanzee". As in he believes in them
Our ex-governor is an arrogant sack of feces. I hope the jury awards damages to the widow and makes him pay the attorney fees.
Its a civil proceeding so preponderance of the evidence rules which is 51%.
+1000
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
I grew up near Midlothian and I wouldn't be surprised if it really happened. Small Town Texas is run by the Good Ol Boy Network and Mr.Kyle fit right in.

Oh, I can see nothing happening to him, but not the whole thing just disappearing. Think about it. You have the two cops, the medical personnel, the other people at the store, the workers at the store, the hearse drivers, the county coroner or JP who comes out to declare people dead, the police chief, the other cops all sworn to secrecy. And then there is the alleged video...just gone.

Kyle said that two cops showed up and when they ran his name, a number at the DOD showed up and poof, he got to drive away and everything disappeared. That isn't credible, and would very likely even be a crime were the cops to handle it that way.

I could buy it if it were a case of him shooting two dudes and getting no billed or the DA even declining to even take it to the grand jury, but not this crap.
Ventura also believe that our government blew up the trade centers. I'll side with Kyle and have great respect for his service to this country.
Originally Posted by huntsonora
Seems like the OP is a wrestling fan that has his panties in a bunch because his hero got laid out. This happened and there are witnesses and Chris Kyle told me the story personally when we were hunting together. He was excited to expose a lot of Jesse Venturas lies under oath. Jesse Ventura has lied about his service and alleged missions he had been on. He is a clown and it says a lot about the OP to side with that nut job over a real SEAL and a real American hero. Makes me want to puke actually

As for him killing two guys attempting to steal his truck, it's also a true story and it's one he also told me personally. There were witnesses there as well and the there was video. There are other parts to that story that I'm not going to mention but that are pretty interesting.

I find this thread classless and useless. Regardless of your personal opinions about Chris Kyle there is no denying that he served with valor and distinction on the battlefield and he fought to protect your right to say stupid $hit.

Don't know why you're attacking the OP. I've actually found it quite an interesting thread. None of us was there. Reasonable minds could see it either way. I agree though, JV is a loud-mouthed blow-hard. That much is indisputable. I also hope the story is true. I've always thought JV was a loud-mouthed, arrogant bully. Hate to see him take even a mite from Kyle's widow.
Don't know all the facts other than Jesse Ventura is a worthless classless puke....I wouldn't piss on if he was on fire,
Originally Posted by RobJordan

Don't know why you're attacking the OP. I've actually found it quite an interesting thread. None of us was there. Reasonable minds could see it either way. I agree though, JV is a loud-mouthed blow-hard. That much is indisputable. I also hope the story is true. I've always thought JV was a loud-mouthed, arrogant bully. Hate to see him take even a mite from Kyle's widow.

Brandon Webb had an article out about this deal. While he wouldn't bash Ventura directly, he did say that the SEAL community has lost alot of respect for him, to the point that there have been petitions to have him removed from the ranks. Of the community.

If the Team boys side with Kyle, thats probably a good bet to be on
Jesse is a bitch for carrying on the lawsuit.
Chris was the real deal. And a very humble individual. Luck enough to meet him through a mutual friend of Huntsonora's and mine before he passed. And a REAL American Hero!

Ventura, on the other hand, is nothing more than a classless POS.
He defamed Ventura, so Ventura is suing the estate. Seems right to me.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Seems everything coming out at the trial points that he didn't lie
Chris didn't lie. He didn't have too. Like I said, he was a very humble man.

Simple as that. Kyle 'was' the fuggin blowhard liar, not Jesse.

I hope Ventura cleans up.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Simple as that. Kyle 'was' the fuggin blowhard liar, not Jesse.

I hope Ventura cleans up.

Ok so you know them both ...both of you? Know all the facts too ?

Ventura is a worthless classless puke has been politician nothing more nothing less.
Jesse rules.

Your loss...
Yankees continually showing their asses. TFF
grin

I find it tough to believe Kyle punched him out with witnesses there, or Jesse wouldn't have brung the suit.
Originally Posted by bea175
Ventura is a POS for going after the man wife , period.

+1

Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
grin

I find it tough to believe Kyle punched him out with witnesses there, or Jesse wouldn't have brung the suit.

I don't think the POS is that smart....just a used up politician trying to scam a buck...YMMV but in the end we will see.

You can't defame what you ain't got.
Only the dove eye would take that stance Scott
I find it humorous that the two biggest consoiracy kooks here on the 'fire are falling lockstep with the prince of kooks(Ventura)
I bet there's a 3 inch pair of jungle boots sticking out of TRH's anus right now.

[Linked Image]
"How low can ya go" is my opinion....
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I bet there's a 3 inch pair of jungle boots sticking out of TRH's anus right now.

[Linked Image]

ROTFLMFAO !

[Linked Image]

As much as his ass has been tore up around here?

More kike 3 pairs

[Linked Image]

More kike 3 pairs

I bet San sushi / Razole has a few Jesse Ventura dolls in his closet, too. wink
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

[Linked Image]

More kike 3 pairs

I bet San sushi / Razole has a few Jesse Ventura dolls in his closet, too. wink

Nahhh this is more like it for him

[Linked Image]
Man I just spit iced tea all over my damn IPad. TFF !
Amazing how opinions here are absolute. Whether it happened or not, Ventura is now seeking compensation from a widow and children of a veteran who served, let it go, frigging man up and let it be.

Kyle's wife didn't say anything, neither did his kids, you can say he is suing an estate, but in reality he is suing a widow and kids.
Iffin I was Ventura, I would have attended the funeral and offered my respects to his widow, think he might have got a little more mileage out of that, instead of being a sniveling, spiteful phhuck?
I know one of his predecessors who killed Kennedy from street level in the storm drain. An operation overseen by George Bush Senior, both of which are in crowd photos.

Really? Can we see the photo?
I find it humorous that the two biggest consoiracy kooks here on the 'fire are falling lockstep with the prince of kooks(Ventura)

Well, this may be the reason:

Ventura has written several books about politics, including

"DemoCRIPS and ReBLOODlicans: No More Gangs in Government,"

"They Killed Our President: 63 Reasons to Believe There Was a Conspiracy to Assassinate JFK,"

"Do I Stand Alone? Going to the Mat Against Political Pawns and Media Jackals" and

"63 Documents the Government Doesn't Want You to Read."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...-and-now-bradley-cooper-is-involved-too/

Our fanboys love a kindred spirit.
Originally Posted by RobJordan

Don't know why you're attacking the OP.

I found the opening line of this thread to be offensive. The OP was basically calling Chris a liar and saying that he is "six feet under" as a result of what the OP felt were lies.

Oh, I can see nothing happening to him, but not the whole thing just disappearing. Think about it. You have the two cops, the medical personnel, the other people at the store, the workers at the store, the hearse drivers, the county coroner or JP who comes out to declare people dead, the police chief, the other cops all sworn to secrecy. And then there is the alleged video...just gone.

Kyle said that two cops showed up and when they ran his name, a number at the DOD showed up and poof, he got to drive away and everything disappeared. That isn't credible, and would very likely even be a crime were the cops to handle it that way.

I could buy it if it were a case of him shooting two dudes and getting no billed or the DA even declining to even take it to the grand jury, but not this crap.

The Chaparral Steel works is in Midlothian. The two dudes are probably slag.
Doesn't look good for Jesse Ventura based on the eyewitness testimony. I know FOR A FACT that Chris was looking forward to hammering this [bleep] in court.

http://www.oregonlive.com/lake-oswego/index.ssf/2014/07/chris_kyle_trial.html

http://www.twincities.com/crime/ci_...ing-seal-probably-deserved-it?source=pkg

http://www.startribune.com/local/267170441.html

The Chaparral Steel works is in Midlothian. The two dudes are probably slag.

JoeBob may be sportin' a real yee-Haw, down home, good old boy handle,...

....his text belies him knowing jack chit about the way tight small towns work.

You're debating with a pavement pounder, Old Timer.

GTC
Kind of odd when you think about it, Kyle should be on trial for assault, and his estate sued for bodily harm, but here the plaintiff is trying to prove his attacker innocent. smile It's a strange world we live in.
Ventura is a first class Butt Hole nothing more than a legend in his own mind! Kyle should have broken a few bones when he had the chance!

[Linked Image]

I'm cryin'
Huntsonora,

I just wanted to know how folks felt about the subject. I do think Kyle stretches the truth in grandiosity and it could be the reason his killer killed him. Many times two narcissist equal a death.

Dead nuts on. Follow the money.
How I feel about it depends on whether the incident happened or not.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Not me, doesn't take much of a man to take money from a widow and fatherless child. Taya Kyle has enough to deal with, without spending time and energy on a stupid lawsuit.
I think a lot less of Ventura for his actions now, than whether or not he got his azz kicked. He is a stain on the SF community.

Right on the money. It is disgraceful that anyone could support JV.
Huntsonora,

I just wanted to know how folks felt about the subject. I do think Kyle stretches the truth in grandiosity and it could be the reason his killer killed him. Many times two narcissist equal a death.

No you didn't, you wanted to take shots at Chris which you did a number of times. Don't try to disguise this as you just wanted to see how others felt on the matter. At least be a man and own it. I can see why you are hysterical over the deal, you and Jesse have a lot in common.

He was killed by a sick mother [bleep], that's it. Quit trying to rationalize the irrational behavior of a sick man and using that as a platform to degrade a friend of mine.

Narcissist huh? What a joke. Chris was a humble man. You know how much be personally made from the sale of his book? Any guesses? ZERO! He didn't make a dime. He gave it all to the families of his fallen teammates. You know how much he talked about himself while I was guiding him? Not very damn much. He talked about his family, his business partners who are also friends of mine and he talked about his teammates. We talked about hunting and fishing and made plans to bring a friend of his that lost a leg in battle up on a hunting trip with us. I've hunted with a lot of narcissistic a-holes but Chris wasn't one of them. Trust me when I tell you that you can get a pretty good feel for a guys personality, his morals and values and get an overall sense of what a person is like in a week of hunting with them and Chris was one of the classiest guys I've hunted with. Chris didn't like it somebody called him a hero and actually got pissed one night when we started talking about it at the dinner table. He put his country and his teammates first, every time. You are judging a man because he answered questions honestly in interviews and because of that you feel he is a narcissist. Tragic

Jesse Ventura is none of that. He is an egotistical prick that craves attention and he's willing to sue Chris's family to get that attention and that's the guy you want to side with. Tells me all I need to know about you.
Huntsonora,

No you didn't, you wanted to take shots at Chris which you did a number of times. Don't try to disguise this as you just wanted to see how others felt on the matter. At least be a man and own it. I can see why you are hysterical over the deal, you and Jesse have a lot in common.

He was killed by a sick mother [bleep], that's it. Quit trying to rationalize the irrational behavior of a sick man and using that as a platform to degrade a friend of mine.

Narcissist huh? What a joke. Chris was a humble man. You know how much be personally made from the sale of his book? Any guesses? ZERO! He didn't make a dime. He gave it all to the families of his fallen teammates. You know how much he talked about himself while I was guiding him? Not very damn much. He talked about his family, his business partners who are also friends of mine and he talked about his teammates. We talked about hunting and fishing and made plans to bring a friend of his that lost a leg in battle up on a hunting trip with us. I've hunted with a lot of narcissistic a-holes but Chris wasn't one of them. Trust me when I tell you that you can get a pretty good feel for a guys personality, his morals and values and get an overall sense of what a person is like in a week of hunting with them and Chris was one of the classiest guys I've hunted with. Chris didn't like it somebody called him a hero and actually got pissed one night when we started talking about it at the dinner table. He put his country and his teammates first, every time. You are judging a man because he answered questions honestly in interviews and because of that you feel he is a narcissist. Tragic

Jesse Ventura is none of that. He is an egotistical prick that craves attention and he's willing to sue Chris's family to get that attention and that's the guy you want to side with. Tells me all I need to know about you.

Well said!
Hey, I couldn't care less about the subject but obviously some do. As a retired GI, I really don't care what y'alls interpretation of my meaning is. I think its funny as hell some of you think its necessary to write a dissertation of a dumb subject.

Whether or not he is a friend of yours, doesn't make you an expert or hero by association. Kyle is no more important than the people sorting mail bags.

"Chris didn't like it somebody called him a hero and actually got pissed one night when we started talking about it at the dinner table". This tells me all I need to know, its still a means of getting attention. There is a large difference between a narcissistic sociopath and and the egotistical. You wouldn't know any of this though, because you are ignorant of the field.

I think he lied, but I'm not a Jesse fan either. Your momma did a number on you punk.

laugh
Hey, I couldn't care less about the subject but obviously some do. As a retired GI, I really don't care what y'alls interpretation of my meaning is. I think its funny as hell some of you think its necessary to write a dissertation of a dumb subject.

Whether or not he is a friend of yours, doesn't make you an expert or hero by association. Kyle is no more important than the people sorting mail bags.

"Chris didn't like it somebody called him a hero and actually got pissed one night when we started talking about it at the dinner table". This tells me all I need to know, its still a means of getting attention. There is a large difference between a narcissistic sociopath and and the egotistical. You wouldn't know any of this though, because you are ignorant of the field.

I think he lied, but I'm not a Jesse fan either. Your momma did a number on you punk.

laugh

I'm pretty sure huntsonora doesn't have a momma. I passed him as he was headed out of your mom's bedroom and I was headed in.

laugh

You are an idiot
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Not me, doesn't take much of a man to take money from a widow and fatherless child. Taya Kyle has enough to deal with, without spending time and energy on a stupid lawsuit.
I think a lot less of Ventura for his actions now, than whether or not he got his azz kicked. He is a stain on the SF community.

Suit of the estate is a formality to bring in insurance coverage. Any judgment or settlement will likley be paid by insurance.
Huntsonora, As an Idiot, I'm in good company with the likes of you. I give no credibility to the psychology concerning military personnel nor opinions of military matters by anyone with less than 20 years of military service. If you meet that criteria, then we can agree to disagree. laugh
Suit of the estate is a formality to bring in insurance coverage. Any judgment or settlement will likley be paid by insurance.

Correct. Jesse said as much in the first vid I posted which nobody watched. grin
always amazed at what you can learn about folks through this medium.

huntsonora, you'd be welcome in my camp anytime

and my experiences mirrors your assessment, you can learn more about a guy with a full week of 24/7 oftentimes than by working with the same bloke for 10 years.

I wouldn't vote for JV for dogcatcher.

I'm sure that idiots of a feather, flock together. There are many camps. laugh

I'm finding time to post on here while the glue dries on some vacation Bible school projects, whats y'alls excuse for wasting a Saturday? laugh
Huntsonora,

I'm sure he would appreciate that endorsement. Finally something said with a little fact to back it.
true that, you seem to be in the company you choose.

Jesse "the body" Ventura, Ghostinthemachine and TRH

that's your camp, revel in it. and just rock on you loudmouthed POS
Reminds me why there are very few military retirees who join VFW and American Legion. laugh

I've stated I'm not a fan of Kyle nor Jesse

Heck, I'm not a fan of Ted Nugent, either, whatcha think about Ted? laugh

Now Cassius Clay, He puts his money where his mouth is!

How is it you are an authority in the field of the egotistical?
Barkoff, I have an answer for you. I am as much of an authority on the subject as huntsonora, Both our opinions are completely irrelevant. laugh

I used flex duct for the arms of a robot for the youngins, what should I use for the eyes?
Barkoff, I have an answer for you. I am as much of an authority on the subject as huntsonora, Both our opinions are completely irrelevant. laugh

I used flex duct for the arms of a robot for the youngins, what should I use for the eyes?

Try your testicles...doubtful you get much use out of them
I'm guessing Johnny had his ass kicked by a WAVES member at the local VFW.
I have two nuts, one is silicon. My real one has grown larger to compensate for the loss of the right one. This was the result of a combat loss after a deal with God. Never offer up your right nut if you ain't willing to give it. I've always had more nut, and get more use from my nut, than most of you will in ten lifetimes.

Steelhead, after I glue the eyes on my cardboard box robots, I'll address your comment.

- "First There"
I'm guessing Johnny had his ass kicked by a WAVES member at the local VFW.

I'm thinking he another one of Take a knees personas
Well, let's see, with two different sets of cousins living there, I know that I don't consider Midlothian much of a "small town" as that it is officially part of the DFW statistical area, has an official population of about 20k and is in a county with around 160k and pretty much part of the continuous blob of people in that part of the world.

Oh, and I know a bullschit story when I hear it.

Kind of my point, you sound pretty certain of something that at best can be your theory. You have gone beyond offering opinion, to the realm of an attack on Kyle. I read Kyles book, and ya, he came across a little cowboy, but his life's experiences are different from my own, perhaps that is what it takes to do his job. I got the same thing off of Hathcock watching interviews.

That being said, suggesting that his ego possibly led to his death? Man, that is just lame, what is egotistical about spending the time trying to help a fellow soldier? Perhaps you bristle at the attention and accolades Kyle receives?

Now in regards to huntsanora, I think spending a week with somebody, hunting and talking out in the wilderness, is ample time to get to know a man, what makes him tick. What is irrelevant in regards to Kyle, is how many years you spent in the service, but not with Kyle.

Thank you for your service.
The difference between writing fiction and truth is that fiction has to be somewhat believable.
The difference between writing fiction and truth is that fiction has to be somewhat believable.

That is a good observation.
Steelhead, thats pretty good man. The reason I personally don't join said organizations is because it seems to be made up of "one enlistment wonders" that sit around drinking, smoking, and complaining about how they bad were treated before getting booted out. Or, they tell ya how they were a SEAL, Recon, Ranger, Delta, and a Door-gunner, all in one tour. laugh

Its the same reason I don't go to the VA hospital anymore, it reminds me of underground Los Angeles in the movie Demolition Man. I earned better.

It still tickles me folks think from my original post that I'm for one or the other. If a deer runs in front of the car and causes it to crash killing a deer and occupants, I really don't take sides there either.
I hear you, I too tire of listening how they know everything about everything, like what really happened betwixt Kyle and Jesse.
"What is Truth" -Johnny Cash
What part of Texas are you from?
San Antone, and I speak for all Texans, except Wendy Davis. smile
Good lord....

This thread is like a redneck version of The View.
TFF
It's just a thread started by someone that couldn't get anyone else to listen to her at the VFW or American Legion.
It's just a thread started by someone that couldn't get anyone else to listen to her at the VFW or American Legion.

Scott, next time you come to Philly drop a line I may just make the trip down and buy you a beer
Madmooner & Steelhead, Thats some funny stuff right there. laugh

I finished the cardboard robots, I'm on my way to da store to buy my feminine products. I don't care to establish credentials, I bet I'm not the only "can't cut-it kcunt" on here.

It still tickles me folks think from my original post that I'm for one or the other. If a deer runs in front of the car and causes it to crash killing a deer and occupants, I really don't take sides there either.

You can't blame others for the perception they have of your intention, rather ask how they came to that perception.
I found this funny:

http://www.langworld.org/
We are South Florida's premier, veteran owned and U.S. based, translation company. We provide efficient & reliable service by using cutting edge techniques to ensure precision when translating material. We bridge cultures by eliminating any communication barriers through translation.
I'm Old 300 and you sure as hell don't speak for me...
I drank some Old #7 and he don't speak fer me neither. mad
He sure does take a lot on himself don't he. laugh
Bullchit! I'm a direct decedent of the original Parkers in Texas. My Great Grandmother's maiden name was Parker and I think that put's my family in Texas since the middle 1800's. Yes... Quahna Parker... You speak for nobody buy your idiotic self.

I'm from New Braunfels originally and was just down there this past weekend for my grandfathers 90th birthday party and you damn sure don't speak for me or my family

You don't fully appreciate how much Texans love and respect Chris.
My God man don't say things like that the Wife is of the Parkers as well. grin

Originally Posted by plainsman456
My God man don't say things like that the Wife is of the Parkers as well. grin

Which ones? The first bunch that went to Mexia,or the ones that came from Mississippi?
so is Gene Williams, curdog, and i hope to shake his hand someday pendijo loco not so much...
Originally Posted by Chris_EOD
Huntsonora,

Well said!

Yep
I'm sure of it, I speak for all Texans and nobody can do a thing about it. Y'all can spin your idea of the original post anyway you choose. laugh

Supercrewd, You should find the link funny. You never know who you are dealing with on a forum.

For the rest of the Kyle worshipers, I never said I wasn't thankful for his service, he's just my kinda Brother-N-Arms. I said I don't believe it happened, and when you are dealing with the emotionally unstable as with his killer, he might have said a "trigger word", pardon the pun laugh

Remember, I speak for ALL Texans...Period!
if you think you speak for real Texans a bunch of us will be getting together in Oct. if you'd like to join us,,,,,
You look like a dick with ears.
What makes you think the incodent didn't happen, when the bulk of the teatimony in the case points to it did happen?
BrotherBart, spoken like a "can't cut it Kcunt". laugh

Heck, it might have happened in a comic book, little out of character for both parties.
If you haven't met either of them, how can you say it was out of character for them?

would you care to join us....
Who said I never met one or even worked with the other?

Stxhunter, join y'all for what? I ain't hard to find and I have nothing to prove to mere mortals. If its a prayer group, I'm in.
The only way that Jesse Ventura could ever impress me would be to do something decent, honorable, and logical.

I don't think that such an ability is within several yards of his genes.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
would you care to join us....

He ain't got the balls Rog. No matter what,he's yella.
As stated in a previous post, I have one real ball, the other is silicon.

Gitim, I know their kind very well. cool

I respect both for their short Military service, but a fan of neither.
this guy is just a troll....otherwise he'd be willing to meet us, I'd face anyone, might get my ass kicked but I'd not back down if i thought i was right... hell i wouldn't back down period.
Yes sir... We know who's real.
Who said I never met one or even worked with the other?

Stxhunter, join y'all for what? I ain't hard to find and I have nothing to prove to mere mortals. If its a prayer group, I'm in.
its a dove hunt and you'd b welcome but would have to explain your BS.
stxhunter, I command you as leader of Texans, you be reasonable now here!!!

When is this ev�nt? It just reminded me its about time to renew my license. Any special stamps needed down there?
stxhunter, I command you as leader of Texans, you be reasonable now here!!!

The dick with ears proclaims.
How about a nice picture of obama's momma?

[Linked Image]

Did you know his babysitter was a transvestite?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...-overwhelmed-celebrity-article-1.1035331
Maybe he was adopted?
Maybe he was adopted?

He was, by the democratic party.

[Linked Image]
you come hunting with us and explain your BS you'll be treated with respect, but have the balls (even if its only one ) to do it, and earn some respect,,,,
You still haven't answered why you think the incident didn't happen even with the amount of testimony leading to the conclusion that it did.
I have answered gitem12.

Stxhunter, not saying I wouldn't come for a hunt but its not for "respect".

I have a uniform in the closet, I'll be buried in. My retirement flag is on the bookshelf, my other flag will be presented to my wife after they chunk me in the clay and play taps, I have risen from the dead possibly twice, I have the blood of fellow soldiers running through my veins from transfusions, I have scars from stem to stern. Ifin that ain't enough, I live in a country on the verge of losing everything every Patriot from the beginning has fought for. Any respect, I respect, is from career GI's and my grandkids.
OK i understand that but explain your perspective....
as pertains to chis..
You've only given a sourceless opinion. When the plaintiff can't wven stay on the topic of the trial and instead he goes off on conspiracy topics while on the stand that does not bode well for him

The defense witnesses testimony differed on minor details patio vs sidewalk as location of altercation. That's nothing out of the ordinary as eye witnesses are notoriously inaccurate with minor details. However the totality of the testimony says Ventura did get a beat down, and that it most likely came from Kyle.

You patently lied about him stating "he killed 200 rioters in NO". When his own documented statements say that he wasn't involved and could only confirm what he heard from people who were there employed as private contractors
I have answered gitem12.

Stxhunter, not saying I wouldn't come for a hunt but its not for "respect".

I have a uniform in the closet, I'll be buried in. My retirement flag is on the bookshelf, my other flag will be presented to my wife after they chunk me in the clay and play taps, I have risen from the dead possibly twice, I have the blood of fellow soldiers running through my veins from transfusions, I have scars from stem to stern. Ifin that ain't enough, I live in a country on the verge of losing everything every Patriot from the beginning has fought for. Any respect, I respect, is from career GI's and my grandkids.

What branch did you serve in?
I ain't buying it Rog.
His behavior is more like an adolescent boy than a man that retired from the military.
First and foremost, I said my opinion is irrelevant as is most of the crap and crappers on this forum.

Second, I've mentioned nothing about an operation concerning civilians. Their weren't any private contractors sniping civilian nor did George Bush order a levy breach. I believe a few fire fighters did what they had to do though.

It takes way too much faith to believe some of these crazy stories.

My OP was simply wondering if a little boasting caused the "crazy" to kill the badass, thus making him the baddest of asses?
Maybe you don't belong here.
Maybe you don't belong here.
338Rem, In my OP where I dogged the SEALs, that was inter-service banter.

- "First There" 1C271
Been here too long to leave. Plus I've met a lot of good folks here(unlike you) that I really like. You on the other hand,are just a fart in the wind.

- "First There" 1C271

What a load of bullchit.
Been here too long to leave. Plus I've met a lot of good folks here(unlike you) that I really like. You on the other hand,are just a fart in the wind.

Couldn't have said it better
Bullchit huh? Look into my eyes! laugh

- "First There" 1C271

So in English you were?
Bullchit huh? Look into my eyes! laugh
I'm into women. Cruise elsewhere... Bozeman comes to mind.
I'll just end it here. stxhunter, shoot me an email or PM, might make it down fer sure.

I'm sure that idiots of a feather, flock together. There are many camps. laugh

I'm finding time to post on here while the glue dries on some vacation Bible school projects, whats y'alls excuse for wasting a Saturday? laugh

Atta boy. Play the 'Bible card'. I'm sure it consoles you think you are superior. wink
I'll just end it here.

Only play you had.
But I am superior as I have pointed out in earlier post when I referred to you people as "mere mortals" and that I am a "(god) of war".

God has forgiven me for my sins though, and I rejoice no matter what time the worker shows up at the vineyard. Matthew 20: 1-16
OK join us us in Oct, send me a pm and I'll give you the details..
[bleep] him Roger. You're wasting your time.
On top of that. I don't like him.
Hey Bart, if you are indeed cruising for women, put a pic on here. I woulda thought watch4bears pics would've been the hit. I'm pulling down my pic because its pulling in too many emails. Some of the proposals are nastier than ho's in Subic Bay. laugh
ha i have to turn down pussy... and i'm nothing special....

[Linked Image]
got two chicks talking about a sandwich whatever that is ....
Curious though, has hunsanora's accounting caused you any pause, has it caused you to rethink your opinion of Kyle?

I have trained a few people to drive a rig, after spending one week, eight hours a day with a person in the cab of a truck, I can give you a pretty accurate read of the person. You were just handed a firsthand account of Kyle, that was learned in about the best place you can go to get to know somebody, any thoughts that maybe you got him wrong?
ha i have to turn down pussy... and i'm nothing special....

[Linked Image]
got two chicks talking about a sandwich whatever that is ....

Rog-
A sandwich is for lunch. wink
I'll just end it here.

I'm not too fond of a liar.
this guy has something eating him ,he served and probably did some heroic stuff he never got recognized for..
Heroic? You mean unclogging a toilet when there's a line of G.I.'s waiting to clog it again?
It's a bish move from Jesse pure and simple
[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8qX5TSmTyHc[/video]
He's a [bleep] clown. Right on the level of Larry Root

I get it on the evening news here in Minneapolis.

Ventura is a real low life.

Best out come to this is he loses and has to pay the widows legal fees.
STXHunter, you look as though you may have flown a few times in an Evergreen CASA 212 cool

Tip: If you buy your T-Shirts at clothing sales, you'll have a tighter fit at the sleeve. The black ones are a bitch to get now but the navy and desert tans work good too. I find the Soffe brand to have the most tapered fit for us old guys with boyish abs.
1C2X1- USAF Combat Controller. Some bad dudes. If Johnny truly was a 1C2, my hats off to him. Those guys don't get the publicity of the hot shot Spec Ops folks, but they sure are bad dudes.
Nope, I'm sure I was cleaning poop pots for all the other GI's waiting in line for the toilet, as Bart has stated. One job is as important as the other. I was an AMMO troop too, thats like cleaning toilets. All kiddin aside, I have cleaned some toilets though, still do. Thanks to all Active & Vets!
I am a 2W1...you're welcome for bombs on target...grin

I don't think there is any clear deal to this whole mess. I don't like how JV is handling himself, feel he deserved the punch if the story is true. Chris Kyle was a true American hero. There are many Americans alive because of what he did.

That is all.
Thanks for your service "Load Toad"
Heroic? You mean unclogging a toilet when there's a line of G.I.'s waiting to clog it again?
I have not served, but it would never occur to me to mock a man who had in such a manner. BB, in my eyes anyway, your pointless attemp at looking like a campfire badass says much.
I wish somebody would publish a chart or something that would explain how much and what type of public service allows you to be how much and what type of douche bag on the Fire.

Cuz it seems to be a golden ticket.
Eric, i'm just wondering. How much chest thumpig there would be iv Take a pee joined this thread
Thanks for your service "Load Toad"

Same to you...and I'm glad you didn't call me Ammo... laugh

Lots of cool HUD tapes I've viewed in the employment of weapons called in from CC guys. Too cool.
AMMO Sucks...Tits,Clits,&Beer cans! IYAAYAS laugh

Pahntr760, If you are active duty, for God's sake wear sunblock on the line brother!
I am AD and do wear the SPF-White boy often. Wear coveralls most the time. I'd rather be a bit hot that burned up.

Oh...and you got the acronym wrong.

IYAAYWOT! If You Ain't Ammo, You're Waiting On Them!
You in Rapid City? Save your white-boy skin now so they don't start cutting it off later.

IYAAYWOT, gotta figure out if the fuse tightens right or left. Trying to figure out if there is a missile seek test app for I-Phone, looking for umbilical connection underneath T-Shirt. laugh
Originally Posted by Certifiable
I have not served, but it would never occur to me to mock a man who had in such a manner. BB, in my eyes anyway, your pointless attemp at looking like a campfire badass says much.

And the fact that you didn't serve says much about you.
The next time you decide to scold me on this board,just remember that I'm going to have you on IGNORE,and I don't give a chit what you think anyway.
Certifiable, being on his ignore list is a gift. Enjoy it.
hell Bart made an Argentinian eat a 1911 in Grenada what did you do.
lol a couple of my best friends are DR's from Argentina.... good people and damn good food, love the blood sausage.
Barts a hell of a good guy. not afraid to meet you in person unlike some on this thread.
Barts a hell of a good guy. not afraid to meet you in person unlike some on this thread.
stx, he very well may be, I'll take your word for it. But he has a propensity to throw stones and not handle it well when they're thrown back.
I just can't see the point of grown men pekker flexin on the net, so off to ignore I go it seems.

And if by chance your comment was directed at me, rest assured I'd love to meet several of the guys that post here.
wasn't directed to anyone in particular
I appreciate the sacrifice of all men and women who serve, no matter their job.

That being said, it doesn't sit well with me when somebody comes on and calls a friend of mine, who served his country and fellow soldiers with honor and valor, a liar. Freedom of speech is great but sometimes it just shows a mans ignorance like it did here with the OP.

JohnnyLoco got what he wanted and that is attention. JL showed his ass and IMO he is just an attention whore [bleep] stirrer who probably couldn't get laid in boystown with a fistful of hundreds and he needed some sort of validation even if it meant degrading an American hero. Pretty pathetic really but you never know what kind of self esteem issues some guys deal with. I almost feel sorry for the guy
HS- I agree with you eval of Chris Kyle and think we all the lesser without him here.

Free speech doesn't meen there will be no consequences for what is said. It simply gives each person a right to express themselves. I for one think JV enjoyed his freedom of speech in a public environment frequented by SEALs in order to glorify himself. When it was time to suffer the consequences of his arrogance he didn't enjoy the public shame and reacted by trying to hide the egg on his face. It's not working out, and I for one hope he winds up owing Taya big time.
I got your whore hangin big mouth.

Johnny Loco retired at 40 after serving his country, has successful post Military ventures, put his kids through college, married to the same beautiful woman for thirty two plus years, is successful even with his failures, and gets laid every single day, except menstrual cycles.
I'm curious as to why you deleted your post about not seeing Brother Bart in Grenada.
Because there is no point to it.
I have no relationship of any kind. But i've been around enough trials to get a reasonable idea of how things are going in that trial.

I got your whore hangin big mouth.

Johnny Loco retired at 40 after serving his country, has successful post Military ventures, put his kids through college, married to the same beautiful woman for thirty two plus years, is successful even with his failures, and gets laid every single day, except menstrual cycles.

Anybody that speaks in the 3rd person is a clown. I knew I was right about you
Warning, All of my post are fictional designed to stretch the truth or hide the facts for the sole purpose of my entertainment value. laugh

Huntsonora, you just go back to puffin on your weed pipe.
About 35 of the 45 or so posts that JohnnyLoco has made on this thread have been edited. He is just trolling for attention. It's pathetic
Last word pot head?

I edit because I have stream of consciousness writing flaw, and the reason some of you folks have your panties in a wad
Or, your just a foucking flake
venturas nothing but a PT Barnum actor, always has been, always will be.

And he's a pussified punk for jumping on this Mans widow.
To answer the OPs question in the title of this thread, I don't think much of it at all.

Both men served their country honorably. Any issue Mr. Ventura had with Mr. Kyle should have ended with Mr. Kyle's death. An honorable man would have some decorum and not have put the grieving widow through something like this, especially a widow of a brother in arms.

Mr. Ventura's lost all credibility and respect in my book.
It's pathetic

Yes sir it is.
Meow
Johnny Loco retired at 40...married to the same beautiful woman for thirty two plus years

Wait a minute,...your "loc" says PSL Fla.

If I do the math...40 - 32 = ........West Virginia! grin
I'm starting to think Kyle's apparent fibs and grandious behavior is why he is planted six feet under. Its really not uncommon to have a body count and successful missons during combat or covert operations, and the SEALs ain't even the best US forces. I'd have to question why Kyle would brag about punching his predecessor, its not really the sort that operators talk about when and if it does happen.

Who knows?
Ventura's an old wrestler has-been, converted to a #1 a-hole who's only now tryin' to glean money off a widow by some trumped up charge..

My money sez he loses this lawsuit - BIG TIME...
Bump for Rancho_Loco
Gawd, I love the freakshow forum!
Isn't he a beaut
Originally Posted by gunner500
venturas nothing but a PT Barnum actor, always has been, always will be.

And he's a pussified punk for jumping on this Mans widow.

Brother we agree 150%
Last word pot head?

I edit because I have stream of consciousness writing flaw, and the reason some of you folks have your panties in a wad

Another innanet wonder........
Exactly what most of you 511 gear wearing wannabe by association are.
Ten pages spent trying to walk back your original post. Maybe in the future a little of that "stream of consciousness" my come in handy before you ever put it in gear.
© 24hourcampfire