Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
I think Ventura is a pu$$y. Real men don't file lawsuits over schitt like that.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
and the SEALs ain't even the best US forces.

Mind speculating on who is?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Chris Kyle also claimed to have killed two dudes at a gas station in Midlothian and the CIA made the bodies disappear and the cops forget. And then he claimed to have been set up on top of the Suoerdome after Katrina shooting a couple hundred rioters.

In other words, he was prone to a tall tale or two.

Do you have any links to this?

Google is easy.

Two dead robbers

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ventura is a POS for going after the man wife , period.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Interesting article there Leanwolf. Good read. So it sounds like he was UDT not SEAL---and there's a meaningful dffierence between the two.

Last edited by RobJordan; 07/18/14.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
There were wittiness to the event.
You can find out about the trial by going to Navy Times.

As fro the ? did it happen,i was not there but i have seen the body do some stupid stuff in the past and not in a ring.

He seems to blame this story on him losing money but he was going down the drain anyway because he could not get ratings.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Chris Kyle also claimed to have killed two dudes at a gas station in Midlothian and the CIA made the bodies disappear and the cops forget. And then he claimed to have been set up on top of the Suoerdome after Katrina shooting a couple hundred rioters.

I can't find any reference to stoey A

And you're wrong on story B. Kyle never claimed to have been there. He was asked by Brandon Webb if he had heard about it, and confirmed that he knew guys there who were working for Blackwater. And stated the count was 30, not 200

Other former SEALS gave testimony that Kyle punched him, as well as a civillian testifying she saw someone punch Ventura...she disn't know Kyle, but the description of the guy who punched Ventura matched Kyle

Every thing I have seen about Chris, and read about him was that he was a very humble man. I'd sure as hell believe him over Ventura, a man who loves his country enough to Move to Mexico

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by gitem_12

I can't find any reference to stoey A

And you're wrong on story B. Kyle never claimed to have been there. He was asked by Brandon Webb if he had heard about it, and confirmed that he knew guys there who were working for Blackwater. And stated the count was 30, not 200

Other former SEALS gave testimony that Kyle punched him, as well as a civillian testifying she saw someone punch Ventura...she disn't know Kyle, but the description of the guy who punched Ventura matched Kyle

Every thing I have seen about Chris, and read about him was that he was a very humble man. I'd sure as hell believe him over Ventura, a man who loves his country enough to Move to Mexico

Your skills are extremely poor as that I have posted a link to it above,

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
UDT teams were gradually transitioned into Seal Teams. Both served in Viet Nam. UDTs usually tasked with demolition jobs - blowing bunkers, etc. Ultimately, all UDT Teams became Seal Teams. SEALs got additional land combat training - all UDTs were jump qualified, etc.

I've recently read of another SEAL who was at the bar and memorial, and he saw Ventura on the ground outside as Kyle was walking away. He also confirmed the negative idiotic things Ventura was saying that were disrespectful and disruptive at a wake for dead sailor.

�That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.� George Orwell
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Google is easy.

Two dead robbers

I'll redact my statement about this story. Thank you for the link

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Seems like the OP is a wrestling fan that has his panties in a bunch because his hero got laid out. This happened and there are witnesses and Chris Kyle told me the story personally when we were hunting together. He was excited to expose a lot of Jesse Venturas lies under oath. Jesse Ventura has lied about his service and alleged missions he had been on. He is a clown and it says a lot about the OP to side with that nut job over a real SEAL and a real American hero. Makes me want to puke actually

As for him killing two guys attempting to steal his truck, it's also a true story and it's one he also told me personally. There were witnesses there as well and the there was video. There are other parts to that story that I'm not going to mention but that are pretty interesting.

I find this thread classless and useless. Regardless of your personal opinions about Chris Kyle there is no denying that he served with valor and distinction on the battlefield and he fought to protect your right to say stupid $hit.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
That stuff about the truck didn't happen. No way no how.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Ventura has been a classless self promoter for decades. He's successfully kept himself in the news for months from this.

If you love someone set them free
If they come back no one else liked them
Set them free again
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I grew up near Midlothian and I wouldn't be surprised if it really happened. Small Town Texas is run by the Good Ol Boy Network and Mr.Kyle fit right in.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Google is easy.

Two dead robbers

Thanks for the link but I don't put much stock in a blog, lots of folks out there would love to attach themselves to Chris Kyle's name, hell there where a bunch of gals wanting to have Tsarnaev's babies.

Lots of folks out there that just need to be noticed.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by bucktail
Ventura has been a classless self promoter for decades. He's successfully kept himself in the news for months from this.

The only thing i can say to describe Ventura's credibility is "humanzee". As in he believes in them

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Our ex-governor is an arrogant sack of feces. I hope the jury awards damages to the widow and makes him pay the attorney fees.
Its a civil proceeding so preponderance of the evidence rules which is 51%.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Ventura's nothing but a loud mouthed wind bag azz. He got what he deserved, and when he realized he was having trouble getting his ugly azzed mug on camera, he concocted this to try to extort money from a dead man. He'll get his comeuppance.
+1000

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
I grew up near Midlothian and I wouldn't be surprised if it really happened. Small Town Texas is run by the Good Ol Boy Network and Mr.Kyle fit right in.

Oh, I can see nothing happening to him, but not the whole thing just disappearing. Think about it. You have the two cops, the medical personnel, the other people at the store, the workers at the store, the hearse drivers, the county coroner or JP who comes out to declare people dead, the police chief, the other cops all sworn to secrecy. And then there is the alleged video...just gone.

Kyle said that two cops showed up and when they ran his name, a number at the DOD showed up and poof, he got to drive away and everything disappeared. That isn't credible, and would very likely even be a crime were the cops to handle it that way.

I could buy it if it were a case of him shooting two dudes and getting no billed or the DA even declining to even take it to the grand jury, but not this crap.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Ventura also believe that our government blew up the trade centers. I'll side with Kyle and have great respect for his service to this country.

Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

465 members (160user, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 163bc, 42 invisible), 2,384 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,332
Posts18,526,707
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.