Originally Posted by JoeBob
Chris Kyle also claimed to have killed two dudes at a gas station in Midlothian and the CIA made the bodies disappear and the cops forget. And then he claimed to have been set up on top of the Suoerdome after Katrina shooting a couple hundred rioters.

In other words, he was prone to a tall tale or two.

I can't find any reference to stoey A

And you're wrong on story B. Kyle never claimed to have been there. He was asked by Brandon Webb if he had heard about it, and confirmed that he knew guys there who were working for Blackwater. And stated the count was 30, not 200

Other former SEALS gave testimony that Kyle punched him, as well as a civillian testifying she saw someone punch Ventura...she disn't know Kyle, but the description of the guy who punched Ventura matched Kyle

Every thing I have seen about Chris, and read about him was that he was a very humble man. I'd sure as hell believe him over Ventura, a man who loves his country enough to Move to Mexico

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell