Seems like the OP is a wrestling fan that has his panties in a bunch because his hero got laid out. This happened and there are witnesses and Chris Kyle told me the story personally when we were hunting together. He was excited to expose a lot of Jesse Venturas lies under oath. Jesse Ventura has lied about his service and alleged missions he had been on. He is a clown and it says a lot about the OP to side with that nut job over a real SEAL and a real American hero. Makes me want to puke actually

As for him killing two guys attempting to steal his truck, it's also a true story and it's one he also told me personally. There were witnesses there as well and the there was video. There are other parts to that story that I'm not going to mention but that are pretty interesting.

I find this thread classless and useless. Regardless of your personal opinions about Chris Kyle there is no denying that he served with valor and distinction on the battlefield and he fought to protect your right to say stupid $hit.