Home
[Linked Image]

IDF Leaves No Man--and No Dog--Behind

cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver/Breitbart/Big-Peace/2014/07/24/wounded-dog-Facebook.jpg

Contrast with Benghazi.
Outstanding
Is there a story that you meant to link to this picture?
You wouldn't think Jews would use the German Sheperd.
Originally Posted by Toddly
They don't. They use strictly Alsatians. wink
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Toddly
They don't. They use strictly Alsatians. wink
Well by gosh you are right. Learned something new today before 9am.

http://www.dogspot.in/difference-between-alsatian-and-german-shepherd-dog-gsd/
Poor pup

But

This action may not work out for them

Snake
I searched for and found the story as no link was provided in the opening post. Seems a clear propaganda piece meant to dehumanize
"the enemy," that is to say Israel's enemy. I bet if you looked hard, you'd find some Muslims who like animals too, not to mention some Israelis who didn't like animals, maybe even some who were cruel to animals.
I Seems a clear propaganda piece meant to dehumanize pick flyshit-out-of-pepper by me in order to further inflame my hatred of jews.

"the enemy," that is to say Israel's enemy. I guess you're sticking to your story that 9/11 was an inside job by the Pentagon and the joos to blame the muslims

I bet if you looked hard, you'd find some Muslims who like animals too, not to mention some Israelis who didn't like animals, maybe even some who were cruel to animals.

And your last paragraph of course and as usual, totally irrelevant and inane to the OP. But I'm usre you'll have no problems finding a photo of Hamas carrying off one of their wounded dogs after they tied him to a post near a school where they were firing rockets at the Israelis.
IDF is murdering women and children, and it's worried about saving a dog and posters here want to tell me that they're too sharp to be duped by propaganda???

Many posters here including Rovering & pira114 have very skewed priorities.

Some light editorializing...

Originally Posted by SansSouci
IDF HAMAS is murdering women and children by placing them next to their rocket lauchers and ammo dumps, not to mention the fact they started this, not to mention refusing to Egyptian brokered ceasefire, and it's worried about saving a dog and posters here want to tell me that they're too sharp to be duped by propaganda???

Only you and the rest of the jew haters here would take this thread and turn it into another exercise in hate. I still enjoy the fact it pisses you off though. Carry on..
I bet if you looked hard, you'd find some Muslims who like animals too ...

I'll bet if you look real hard, Hawkeye, you'll find a photo of some Hamas fighters carrying one of their dogs to safety.

I searched for and found the story as no link was provided in the opening post. Seems a clear propaganda piece meant to dehumanize
"the enemy," that is to say Israel's enemy. I bet if you looked hard, you'd find some Muslims who like animals too, not to mention some Israelis who didn't like animals, maybe even some who were cruel to animals.

and totally ignoring the general comment that muslims are absolutely horrible to animals, particularly dogs. And ignoring the fact as an opinion on my part a lot of muslims are worse than animals.
IDF is murdering women and children, and it's worried about saving a dog and posters here want to tell me that they're too sharp to be duped by propaganda???

maybe they should murder a few more, and then the muslims would stop firing missles into israel indiscriminately, you moron.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
And your last paragraph of course and as usual, totally irrelevant and inane to the OP. But I'm usre you'll have no problems finding a photo of Hamas carrying off one of their wounded dogs after they tied him to a post near a school where they were firing rockets at the Israelis.
Atrocities occur on both sides of any hot conflict, but I bet if you tallied them up it would come out to something like a thousand to one on the side of Israeli atrocities, or more.

While Israelis cry foul when they claim some Muslim head of state wished for them to be wiped off the map (which never happened, by the way ... more Israeli propaganda), the Israelis themselves actually did wipe the Palestinians off the map, placing them in ghettos amounting to open air concentration camps.

PS If you can't win a real debate, you make schit up about your opponent's positions, such as your comment about 9/11 that you inserted as if it was a quote of myself.
yeah, just like Auschwitz never happened....
yeah, just like Auschwitz never happened....
So, because Auschwitz happened, the Palestinians need to be placed in open air concentration camps?? crazy

PS Your style of debate is really low class. You just throw out false accusations in the form of settled fact rather than making assertions about your opponent's views followed by evidence. Don't you think people are able to penetrate that deception?
Ahmadinejad Never Said "Wipe Israel Off The Map"
ARTICLE

Staying true to the conviction that no soldier should be left behind, Israeli forces were seen carrying a wounded bomb-sniffing dog off the battlefield.

By contrast, Hamas has been suspected of rigging a donkey with explosives and trying to use the animal as a suicide bomber against Israeli forces.

According to Israel�s Channel 2 News, between 200 and 500 Hamas militants have been killed in Gaza since the beginning of Operation Protective Edge. Gaza officials said that upwards of 777 Gazans have been killed in the 17 days since the operation commenced.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel has done �deep and significant� damage to the Hamas infrastructure in Gaza. This includes "terrorists, rockets, headquarters, manufacturing facilities, and other targets,� he said.

Egyptian forces stopped two planned major terror attack on Israel, killing a Hamas suicide bomber making his way to the Kerem Shalom border crossing. The Egyptian army also neutralized two Hamas terrorists in a car loaded with Grad rockets in the northern Sinai--intended to be indiscriminately fired into Israeli territory.
No, I was referring to your statement that a head of state, specifically Iran's never said that. I said nothing of justification for concentration camps ON EITHER side. But I see you didn't refute my post above that one where you failed to recognize muslim extremists (like Hamas and others) are our enemies too. As to "debating", this is hardly a debate.I can see I struck a nerve as every time I do, you seem to come out with that standard ending "PS" paragraph...But not to digress too much, it takes the likes of you, to turn a thread about a dog being attended to into just another hate the jews thread.
Simple solution:

When Hamas STOPS FIRING ROCKETS into Israel, Israel will stop killing them!!
No, I was referring to your statement that a head of state, specifically Iran's never said that. I said nothing of justification for concentration camps ON EITHER side. But I see you didn't refute my post above that one where you failed to recognize muslim extremists (like Hamas and others) are our enemies too. As to "debating", this is hardly a debate.I can see I struck a nerve as every time I do, you seem to come out with that standard ending "PS" paragraph...But not to digress too much, it takes the likes of you, to turn a thread about a dog being attended to into just another hate the jews thread.
So Israel is the equivalent of Jews?? crazy Is the Cosa Nostra the equivalent of Italians?
Originally Posted by RoninPhx

maybe they should murder a few more, and then the muslims would stop firing missles into israel indiscriminately, you moron.
\

Please tell me that you don't vote. You're far too dumb to vote.

Tell me how you KNOW what is going on in Gaza. You don't know a damned thing. All you can do is parrot what MSM tells you. And you're a very adept Polly. No go eat a cracker.

Even if this photo is authentic, and TRH has cast doubt upon its authenticity, and even if your propaganda source is right; that is: Palestinians are launching junk at Israel, would that justify carrying a dog to safety as opposed to a child harmed by one of Israel's modern weapons that we gave it?

There are a lot of shills on this site, and there are a lot of really stupid people on this site. I ain't sure in which category you fit.

Why don't you tell me why it is that we, the USA, destroyed South Africa under the auspices of equality yet we prop up, support, and defend a far more vicious apartheid government in Israel, an effing country that has declared war on us and murdered our sailors?

You are the definitive moron!
Originally Posted by RMulhern
Simple solution:

Your perspective on what's been going on over there has formed in the absence of anything approaching an evenhanded presentation of the real facts of the region. The Zionists first kicked folks out of their homes and land to establish the terrorist state of Israel. Then when certain of the victimized native population resisted, their entire neighborhoods were destroyed and families murdered in retaliation. Then when certain of them retaliated for said atrocity, thousands were gathered up and tortured, raped, murdered, for information, and on and on and on.

All you see all day long is Israeli/Zionist propaganda about what's going on over there. That's all you've seen since you were a toddler.
So now when it SUITS YOU, the press is the "gold standard" of accuracy and just an issue with "mistranslation" and Iran and I'm-a-Dinner Jacket has no issues or bears no ill-will towards Israel. Sure.. Oh, and please stop using those stupid smiley-faces, you keep reminding me of JeffObama, another of your political kooks. AND BTW, not that it will do any good: I was always against the establishment of the State Of Israel and do not consider them or the nations there as friends or allies..
Simple solution:

You are aware that Israel created Hamas, aren't you?

I dunno. Don't they both wave their hands a lot when they talk ?
So now when it SUITS YOU, the press is the "gold standard" of accuracy and just an issue with "mistranslation" and Iran and I'm-a-Dinner Jacket has no issues or bears no ill-will towards Israel. Sure.. Oh, and please stop using those stupid smiley-faces, you keep reminding me of JeffObama, another of your political kooks. AND BTW, not that it will do any good: I was always against the establishment of the State Of Israel and do not consider them or the nations there as friends or allies..
Didn't say that either. There are scant few good guys in this world, but Israel sure ain't one of them. To the extent you think so, you're a victim of life-long propaganda.
Where did you go to school? did you not READ my last sentence?
jorge,

I'd suggest that you research the origin of Israel; that is, if you want facts.

You can start with the Industrial Revolution, then progress to Sykes-Picot, then France, GB, and to a lesser extent the USA's flying 40,000 Ashkenazi Jews a month to Palestine until Jews outnumbered indigenous people of Palestine and took over using terrorism as its most vital tool. Israel is a country that was founded upon terrorism by terrorists. We are supporting and defending genocide right effing now! And you're good with it.

jorge, your facade does not conceal your agenda. You're a committed zionist, and you're good with terrorism and genocide when it suits you.

Obviously, you're not Christian.

Remember, Jesus, God in the flesh, washed feet of prostitutes and command that we love our enemies.
Phugg that, I just kill them...Jesus saves, but Moses Invests...And apparently you have reading issues as well regarding my position on the establishment of Israel, but that's ok, I deal with idiots on a daily basis and this is a good place to hone one's skills...
Phugg that, I just kill them...Jesus saves, but Moses Invests...And apparently you have reading issues as well regarding my position on the establishment of Israel, but that's ok, I deal with idiots on a daily basis and this is a good place to hone one's skills...
Keep honing and you may eventually acquire some.
Coming from the quintessential, I guess I have more work to do...

I have no reading issues. You, however, have dissembling issues. In short, I don't believe what you write.
The horror...
Coming from the quintessential, I guess I have more work to do...

I check in now and then to see if you've stopped punching the tar baby yet.

Guess not.
Simple solution:

You are aware that Israel created Hamas, aren't you?

TFF!! I was wondering how long it would take before someone brought RP in this thread. lol
Hawkeye
I usually don't get involved in these peeing matches but would strongly recommend a full review of history be made before commenting as comments reflect a lack of all the facts from history. Putting on flame suit and flack jacket. Cheers NC
Originally Posted by northcountry
Hawkeye
I usually don't get involved in these peeing matches but would strongly recommend a full review of history be made before commenting as comments reflect a lack of all the facts from history. Putting on flame suit and flack jacket. Cheers NC
I recommend a full review of history as well.
Originally Posted by northcountry
Hawkeye
I recommend a full review of history as well.

Easy NC,

hawk's a history teacher.

or a social studies teacher.

or both.

or neither.
The Zionists first kicked folks out of their homes and land to establish the terrorist state of Israel.
No they didnt, the palestines left voluntarily to facilitate the destruction of the jews. Leave so we can kill them
Originally Posted by Apparition
The Zionists first kicked folks out of their homes and land to establish the terrorist state of Israel.
No they didnt, the palestines left voluntarily to facilitate the destruction of the jews. Leave so we can kill them
laugh
Very true! But, there never has been a palestinian state nor a palestinian people. Palestine was a name used to denote a region that had previously belonged to the Ottoman empire but after WWI it belonged to no one, being a protectorate of the British. The UN created Israel and the palestinian area's out of the British protectorate. So any time someone tells you about the Palestinian's losing their homeland to Israel, they are either liars or know not of what they speak.

Also, anytime someone mentions Israel as a terrorist state, they are only correct if they also include the United States in that category.

Stormfront and similar hate media is too powerful for the weak minded or those needing to hate, it appears.
I suppose the 400 villages the Jews destroyed were just figments of the residents minds. A mass hallucination.

\

Tell me how you KNOW what is going on in Gaza. You don't know a damned thing. All you can do is parrot what MSM tells you. And you're a very adept Polly. No go eat a cracker.

Even if this photo is authentic, and TRH has cast doubt upon its authenticity, and even if your propaganda source is right; that is: Palestinians are launching junk at Israel, would that justify carrying a dog to safety as opposed to a child harmed by one of Israel's modern weapons that we gave it?

There are a lot of shills on this site, and there are a lot of really stupid people on this site. I ain't sure in which category you fit.

Why don't you tell me why it is that we, the USA, destroyed South Africa under the auspices of equality yet we prop up, support, and defend a far more vicious apartheid government in Israel, an effing country that has declared war on us and murdered our sailors?

Oh I definitely vote all right, I have not ever had that right taken away from me, or had to have that right restored.
come to think of it, I haven't ever been the guest of a government entity either, how bout that?
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I suppose the 400 villages the Jews destroyed were just figments of the residents minds. A mass hallucination.
They went down the memory hole. The Zionists have exerted great effort to erase the history of the Palestinian people from world memory.
Muslims love animals too. I have seen them stump break a camel. The toughest part was finding the stump. Dogs and goats are easier for them to love as they are easier to catch and closer to the ground.

mike r
Is there a story that you meant to link to this picture?

Oops, I put up the pic addy not the link.

Here it is: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/07/24/IDF-Leaves-no-Man-and-No-Dog-Behind/

The text is, though, mostly just prattle. The pic is the story.
I suppose everyone will cling to their favorite blend of Kool Aid on this topic and that's a personal choice. I think some here spouting "history" in the broad stroke might do well to look at the fine detail stretching back a couple thousand years or so. Speaking broadly about history is meaningless unless the term is clearly defined.

My particular brand of Kool Aid has it that the western world is deeply engaged in asymmetric warfare which may sharply define our future. I've seen nothing in the radical Muslim position that gives comfort. We have all experienced things in recent years that have harmed us individually and collectively. They don't give a flip about what we have done to them. Jihad life is cheap, even if you're a passive bystander. One reaps what they sew.

I don't think individuals get any better government than what they collectively demand. Regardless of the style of government I hold the individuals inhabiting a country responsible for the actions or inaction of their government when it results in harm to my interests. Put another way, I do not differentiate between the previous government of Afghanistan (Taliban) and Al Qaeda. The latter was hosted by the former and this was tolerated by the "tribes", or collective, if you will. W pussied out as far as I'm concerned; he should have nuked A'stan right out of the gate. I suppose that makes the Jews a tolerant group in comparison?

Short version of all this, I don't give a flip about irrelevant history. The Jews did not fly three airliners in attack of the U.S. They did not bomb the Cole, or Trade Center. They have not abducted hundreds in Africa or slaughtered hundreds of thousands throughout the Middle East.

No war is without collateral damage. On our part it is minimized, not on theirs. Phuoc 'em. Either we stop playing by their rules and kick some ass hard enough to cause introspection on their part, and the part of their host countries, or they will win this thing.

I'd be perfectly content to eradicate the lot of them.

I hope I sound perfectly barbaric and there is no misunderstanding of my words. However, if that is the case,
GFY.

I do not give a chitt about hurt feelers, propriety, PC or other fancy Nancy liberal lunacy.

BD
I love it when everyone directs everyone else to go study their version of history, as if that's somehow going to change anyone's perspective. The entire history of homo sapiens can be summarized as little more than tribal conquest for land and resources. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. It all depends on your perspective.

Here's my perspective: I really don't give a flying fig about tribes in that part of the world trying to kill each other. I do give a fig when they try to kill members of our tribe or harm our interests.

The only relevant takeaway from history is this: Be more badazz than competing tribes, or you will inevitably pay the price of weakness.
And how many native Indian villages were destroyed by the US Calvary or settlers? Another hallucination?

Israel cannot be classified as a terrorist nation until the US, and most every country that is now and has ever been, receives the same description.
Originally Posted by RickyD
And how many native Indian villages were destroyed by the US Calvary or settlers? Another hallucination?

Israel cannot be classified as a terrorist nation until the US, and most every country that is now and has ever been, receives the same description.
No, Israel was actually formed out of Zionist terrorism, and that properly speaking, not metaphorically.
Wonder how bad TRH pisses himself when he is stopped by a jewish cop
Originally Posted by gitem_12

I wonder what TRH has told his Jewish students about Organized World Jewry?
IDF purported saves dogs yet murders children.

Israel wants all Palestinians and all non-Jews, including Christians, out of Gaza. It is committing genocide right now that is funded with US taxpayer money. Israel does not want peace with ANYONE on ANY land it wants.

Probably not as bad as you'll chit your pants when a Muslim FBI agent tracks you down, or when a Muslim cops stops your overtly prejudiced a$s.

Poetic justice will be your jurisdiction hires a Muslim as its police chief. I know you'll quit rather than work for a Muslim.

Why of course, two wrongs make a right, especially when IDF murders children.
Very true! But, there never has been a palestinian state nor a palestinian people. Palestine was a name used to denote a region that had previously belonged to the Ottoman empire but after WWI it belonged to no one, being a protectorate of the British. The UN created Israel and the palestinian area's out of the British protectorate. So any time someone tells you about the Palestinian's losing their homeland to Israel, they are either liars or know not of what they speak.

Also, anytime someone mentions Israel as a terrorist state, they are only correct if they also include the United States in that category.

Stormfront and similar hate media is too powerful for the weak minded or those needing to hate, it appears.

Ricky,

You're a puppet of MSM propaganda. AIPAC spews a Gobbelesque lie and you believe it.
Simple solution:

Your perspective on what's been going on over there has formed in the absence of anything approaching an evenhanded presentation of the real facts of the region. The Zionists first kicked folks out of their homes and land to establish the terrorist state of Israel. Then when certain of the victimized native population resisted, their entire neighborhoods were destroyed and families murdered in retaliation. Then when certain of them retaliated for said atrocity, thousands were gathered up and tortured, raped, murdered, for information, and on and on and on.

All you see all day long is Israeli/Zionist propaganda about what's going on over there. That's all you've seen since you were a toddler.

Toddler?? Not quite! I was listening with my grandfather to the radio when Walter Winchell broadcast the declaration of the Jewish state in 1948...so I've been following quite well as to what has taken place!

I'll say this again:

When Hamas stops shooting rockets into Israel....Israel will stop their operation into Gaza!
Almost like rocket science.
Seems a clear propaganda piece meant to dehumanize "the enemy,"

Hmmmm I didn't realize you could dehumanize a member of Hamas or one of their supporters as their nothing but phuucking POS animals anyways.

IDF is defending its borders and it's people if the Palestinians (who have been supporting Hamas) get in the way so be it. Phuuck Hamas and anyone that wants to support them.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Hmmmm I didn't realize you could dehumanize a member of Hamas or one of their supporters as their nothing but phuucking POS animals anyways.
I'm referring to the Palestinian people.

I'm referring to the Palestinian people.

They carved out their own future by supporting Hamas.

When you tug on the lions tail sooner or later you're gonna get swatted by the paw.

They carved out their own future by supporting Hamas.

When you tug on the lions tail sooner or later you're gonna get swatted by the paw.
You've got the cart before the horse. Who took whose land to establish a state by means of terrorism?
You've got the cart before the horse. Who took whose land to establish a state by means of terrorism?

When? Are we talking 1500 BC, when the Romans decimated the Jews, 1947, or what?

Today's residents of Gaza are suffering by virtue of the government they tolerate today, or embrace, as the the case may be. The history is irrelevant to that point.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

When? Are we talking 1500 BC, when the Romans decimated the Jews, 1947, or what?

Today's residents of Gaza are suffering by virtue of the government they tolerate today, or embrace, as the the case may be. The history is irrelevant to that point.
We're talking modern history. There are folks still alive who remember when their land was taken by these terrorists.
OK, you're referring to the time when the Jews reclaimed what had been theirs up until the Muslim conquest in the 7th century AD, right?

If you're going to debate chicken 'n eggs do it right.
OK, you're referring to the time when the Jews reclaimed what had been theirs up until the Muslim conquest in the 7th century AD, right?

No, the Muslims didn't expel the Jews. They lived there together for a very long time. The Jews, however, during all that time have been only a tiny minority there, having left the region in large numbers after the destruction of the Temple. The Temple was all that was tying them to the region, since while it existed, they had a religious obligation to visit it at least once a year to make a sacrifice. Once gone, they spread everywhere, no longer being religiously tied to the region.
The Jews, however, during all that time have been only a tiny minority there, having left the region in large numbers after the destruction of the Temple. The Temple was all that was tying them to the region, since while it existed, they had a religious obligation to visit it at least once a year to make a sacrifice. Once gone, they spread everywhere, no longer being religiously tied to the region.

You say you're a history teacher, Hawkeye?

The diaspora began with the 6th century BCE conquest of the ancient Kingdom of Judah by Babylon, the destruction of the First Temple (c. 586 BCE), and the expulsion of the population, as claimed in the Bible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_diaspora

Hold your dogma close, don't let it get away from you.

Maybe some day a Jew will save your life. Let me know how you cope with that.

Make that a jewish cop. His brain would seize up

I'd cope fine with it. You can't get it into your skull that I don't care what an individual is ethnically or religiously. I will, however, continue to recognize that certain characteristics (many of which I detest) are strongly associated with certain ethnic groups, and I will continue to make judgements about the truth or error of religious beliefs. That's OK, isn't it?

It seized a while ago, when he started filtering the fluoride out of his drinking water..

I'm not too sure the Jews "had" the mid-east for much of that time. The assyrians, the babylonians, the egyptians and more went through there on a regular basis. there were other tribes in the area as well, moabites, hittites, samaritans, philistines, etc.

I believe the Christians even sacked Jerusalem and killed all the Jews, back in the day.

Complicated...

Sycamore

Poor TRH�.

[Linked Image]

\

Oh I definitely vote all right, I have not ever had that right taken away from me, or had to have that right restored.
come to think of it, I haven't ever been the guest of a government entity either, how bout that?

I should have added, how bout YOU?

I'd cope fine with it. You can't get it into your skull that I don't care what an individual is ethnically or religiously. I will, however, continue to recognize that certain characteristics (many of which I detest) are strongly associated with certain ethnic groups, and I will continue to make judgements about the truth or error of religious beliefs. That's OK, isn't it?

that you for expressing that, kind of feel the same way about people who own pit bulls.

that you for expressing that, kind of feel the same way about people who own pit bulls.

OUCH!!

That had to hurt.
© 24hourcampfire