Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Simple solution:

When Hamas STOPS FIRING ROCKETS into Israel, Israel will stop killing them!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jorgeI
No, I was referring to your statement that a head of state, specifically Iran's never said that. I said nothing of justification for concentration camps ON EITHER side. But I see you didn't refute my post above that one where you failed to recognize muslim extremists (like Hamas and others) are our enemies too. As to "debating", this is hardly a debate.I can see I struck a nerve as every time I do, you seem to come out with that standard ending "PS" paragraph...But not to digress too much, it takes the likes of you, to turn a thread about a dog being attended to into just another hate the jews thread.
So Israel is the equivalent of Jews?? crazy Is the Cosa Nostra the equivalent of Italians?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Originally Posted by SansSouci
IDF is murdering women and children, and it's worried about saving a dog and posters here want to tell me that they're too sharp to be duped by propaganda???

Many posters here including Rovering & pira114 have very skewed priorities.

maybe they should murder a few more, and then the muslims would stop firing missles into israel indiscriminately, you moron.
\

Please tell me that you don't vote. You're far too dumb to vote.

Tell me how you KNOW what is going on in Gaza. You don't know a damned thing. All you can do is parrot what MSM tells you. And you're a very adept Polly. No go eat a cracker.

Even if this photo is authentic, and TRH has cast doubt upon its authenticity, and even if your propaganda source is right; that is: Palestinians are launching junk at Israel, would that justify carrying a dog to safety as opposed to a child harmed by one of Israel's modern weapons that we gave it?

There are a lot of shills on this site, and there are a lot of really stupid people on this site. I ain't sure in which category you fit.

Why don't you tell me why it is that we, the USA, destroyed South Africa under the auspices of equality yet we prop up, support, and defend a far more vicious apartheid government in Israel, an effing country that has declared war on us and murdered our sailors?

You are the definitive moron!

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RMulhern
Simple solution:

Your perspective on what's been going on over there has formed in the absence of anything approaching an evenhanded presentation of the real facts of the region. The Zionists first kicked folks out of their homes and land to establish the terrorist state of Israel. Then when certain of the victimized native population resisted, their entire neighborhoods were destroyed and families murdered in retaliation. Then when certain of them retaliated for said atrocity, thousands were gathered up and tortured, raped, murdered, for information, and on and on and on.

All you see all day long is Israeli/Zionist propaganda about what's going on over there. That's all you've seen since you were a toddler.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So now when it SUITS YOU, the press is the "gold standard" of accuracy and just an issue with "mistranslation" and Iran and I'm-a-Dinner Jacket has no issues or bears no ill-will towards Israel. Sure.. Oh, and please stop using those stupid smiley-faces, you keep reminding me of JeffObama, another of your political kooks. AND BTW, not that it will do any good: I was always against the establishment of the State Of Israel and do not consider them or the nations there as friends or allies..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Simple solution:

You are aware that Israel created Hamas, aren't you?

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I dunno. Don't they both wave their hands a lot when they talk ?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
So now when it SUITS YOU, the press is the "gold standard" of accuracy and just an issue with "mistranslation" and Iran and I'm-a-Dinner Jacket has no issues or bears no ill-will towards Israel. Sure.. Oh, and please stop using those stupid smiley-faces, you keep reminding me of JeffObama, another of your political kooks. AND BTW, not that it will do any good: I was always against the establishment of the State Of Israel and do not consider them or the nations there as friends or allies..
Didn't say that either. There are scant few good guys in this world, but Israel sure ain't one of them. To the extent you think so, you're a victim of life-long propaganda.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Where did you go to school? did you not READ my last sentence?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
jorge,

I'd suggest that you research the origin of Israel; that is, if you want facts.

You can start with the Industrial Revolution, then progress to Sykes-Picot, then France, GB, and to a lesser extent the USA's flying 40,000 Ashkenazi Jews a month to Palestine until Jews outnumbered indigenous people of Palestine and took over using terrorism as its most vital tool. Israel is a country that was founded upon terrorism by terrorists. We are supporting and defending genocide right effing now! And you're good with it.

jorge, your facade does not conceal your agenda. You're a committed zionist, and you're good with terrorism and genocide when it suits you.

Obviously, you're not Christian.

Remember, Jesus, God in the flesh, washed feet of prostitutes and command that we love our enemies.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Phugg that, I just kill them...Jesus saves, but Moses Invests...And apparently you have reading issues as well regarding my position on the establishment of Israel, but that's ok, I deal with idiots on a daily basis and this is a good place to hone one's skills...

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Phugg that, I just kill them...Jesus saves, but Moses Invests...And apparently you have reading issues as well regarding my position on the establishment of Israel, but that's ok, I deal with idiots on a daily basis and this is a good place to hone one's skills...
Keep honing and you may eventually acquire some.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Coming from the quintessential, I guess I have more work to do...

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

I have no reading issues. You, however, have dissembling issues. In short, I don't believe what you write.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The horror...

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Coming from the quintessential, I guess I have more work to do...

I check in now and then to see if you've stopped punching the tar baby yet.

Guess not.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SansSouci
Simple solution:

You are aware that Israel created Hamas, aren't you?

TFF!! I was wondering how long it would take before someone brought RP in this thread. lol

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hawkeye
I usually don't get involved in these peeing matches but would strongly recommend a full review of history be made before commenting as comments reflect a lack of all the facts from history. Putting on flame suit and flack jacket. Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by northcountry
Hawkeye
I usually don't get involved in these peeing matches but would strongly recommend a full review of history be made before commenting as comments reflect a lack of all the facts from history. Putting on flame suit and flack jacket. Cheers NC
I recommend a full review of history as well.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by northcountry
Hawkeye
I recommend a full review of history as well.

Easy NC,

hawk's a history teacher.

or a social studies teacher.

or both.

or neither.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

379 members (264mag, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 29aholic, 48 invisible), 1,800 guests, and 1,091 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,844
Posts18,517,289
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.