Home

link to story
Providence is Not Just a City in Rhode Island
By Clarice Feldman
Every now and then we are reminded by events that providence has saved our civilization from disaster.

There was, for example, reminds my friend Narciso, the Bojinka plot In which Ramzi Yousef and Khalid Sheikh Mohammed planned to assassinate Pope John Paul II, bomb 11 passenger planes, and crash a plane into CIA headquarters. A chemical fire in one of the plotter�s kitchens disrupted those plans. (Khalid went on to commit other atrocities -- including planning 9/11 -- but providence cannot always protect us.)

This week the Daily Mail reported that the underwear bomber failed in his mission because he had not changed his underwear for the 2 weeks before boarding the plane, degrading the bomb inside his pants.

Today, with Hamas� army demoralized and almost certainly whipped we have another example of providence preventing enormous tragedy and mayhem.

Had thugs not brutally murdered three young men in Israel, the Israelis would not have stepped up efforts to find those responsible. Had the Israelis not done so Hamas would not have begun the rocket barrage into Israel. Had the rocket barrage not occurred and not ceased, the Israelis would not have entered Gaza, Had the Israelis not entered Gaza they would not have found the tunnel system, or the storage there of fake IDF uniforms, sedatives, handcuffs, and ropes, nor learned of the long- planned Hamas effort to send thousands of their troops deep into lightly guarded Israeli communities on the holiest of days, Rosh Hashanah, to murder thousands and capture and hold as hostages countless more.

The murder of the three young men set in motion something that may have saved Israel from unthinkable disaster.

Of course, under the circumstances, now there can be no long-term truce, nor can a two-state solution -- attractive on paper but out of touch with reality -- be seriously considered. Israel and only Israel can define what it needs to do to consider its response victorious. Undoubtedly, that will include a completely demilitarized Gaza. Maybe more than that. After all, Israel removed longtime settlers from the area and left millions of dollars worth of profitable industries behind before to� buy� peace. The industries were dismantled. The Gazans still rely on Israel to provide them with water and electricity and transport foodstuffs into the area.

Their rich leaders, some of whom live elsewhere, can�t be bothered with the job of administering the area. They are too busy with the easier job of stirring up hatred and strife. Tons and tons of concrete were allowed into the area to build schools and hospitals. This was used to build murder and smuggling tunnels instead. Tunnels that used the labor of children, 160 of whom were credibly reported to have died in the process. (Remember that when propaganda pictures of Palestinian children injured in the war are in the press. Children who -- in the rare instances the pictures are not utterly phony ones of other children in other wars -- are getting far more press than the 160 poor ones killed to make it possible for thousands more to be murdered on the other side of the tunnels.)

Alex Bensky reminds me of Golda Meir�s sage remark, what the world wants is a "nice, progressive, anti-colonialist, anti-imperialist, dead Jewish people." Once again, �the world� will have to be disappointed. Providence in the guise of some murdering thugs and Hamas rocketeers intervened to alert Israel in time.

Matthew Continetti as is often the case, echoes my feelings:

What Israel should not endure is the premature conclusion of hostilities. Disarming Hamas -- seizing its rocket caches, collapsing its tunnels, killing and capturing its forces -- is vital to Israeli security. And an artificial ceasefire imposed by outside powers, a ceasefire written in terms favorable to Hamas, would undermine the security gains Israel has made to date. President Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry have given no sign that they recognize this fact. Or maybe they understand it all too well: The Obama administration�s top priority is imposing a ceasefire at exactly the moment when Israel�s military success is becoming clear.

Secretary Kerry arrived in Cairo earlier this week. No one wanted him there. Egypt�s ruler, General Sisi, has no interest in saving Hamas through international diplomacy: The Muslim Brotherhood is his mortal enemy. Kerry then went from Cairo to Jerusalem, where he met with U.N. Secretary Ban Ki-moon, who flew to the meeting on a plane chartered by Qatar, Hamas� primary source of cash. Kerry also met Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who is too gracious to tell the secretary to go back to Boston. (Israel�s former ambassador to the United States, Michael Oren, has said publicly what the Israeli government will not: Kerry is an unwelcome guest.) Next up was Mahmoud Abbas, president of the Palestinian Authority, who honored Kerry�s presence by endorsing Hamas�s call for a �Day of Rage� in the West Bank. Kerry �will soon decide if Hamas and Israel are willing to agree on a Gaza ceasefire,� Reuters says.

Kerry will decide? Who died and made him king?

While we are on the subject of the internationalists, Kerry and Obama are being ignored around the world. They are seen as weak laughingstocks in a world marked with fighting and hostilities. One wonders if it has yet occurred to them that when they pooh-poohed American exceptionalism, insulted our oldest allies, reached out repeatedly to embrace our worse enemies, and denigrated their own land, that maybe -- just maybe -- they were also diminishing their own power and role upon the world stage? It�s providence again.
I wish Israel would leave a 2000 foot deep hole where gaza is and at the bottom of it would lay tiny burnt bloody pieces of kerry. Note the small case k in kerry.
Good story Sam, but it will do no good as it is almost impossible to see the truth through hate filled eyes.
Well said Sam, anti semitisme on the rise once again in this world, even at highest levels.
Keep fighting against it.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Something for the Jew haters - 07/27/14
Agreed. I never have understood the hate for Israel.
Mannlicher,

Whom do you know that hates Jews?

I can tell you right now that I have yet to read a single post from anyone on this forum who hates Jews. I have read many posts from extremely knowledgeable posters who have been loyal to truth and not swayed by propaganda and emotionalism.

To suggest such nonsense would be akin to calling you a principal to baby killing since IDF have no compunction when it comes to killing women and babies.
Israeli women are HOT!! Keep kicking arse Israel.
Sure enough one shows up. grin

Must make their heads hurt real bad.
I try to pity them, but is very difficult.......
some must die so other can live . Muslims have no regards for women and children , they are cowards and hide behind their women and children. If Israel has to kill a few civilians to protect their people so be it. If everyone followed your reasoning we all would be speaking German today.
Originally Posted by eh76

Keith, to understand the hate for Israel you must keep in mind that they are "the chosen race of God". He said, "I will bless them that bless you and curse them that curse you".

The descendants of Ishmael (Arabs) are the foe of Israel (God's chosen) so there's the basis for all hatred of Israel. The bottom line is that it's all the same struggle between God (good) and Satan (evil). It will continue until God finally has enough and puts an end to it.

Man, in his ignorance, thinks he is in control and will not, in his arrogance and pride, realize that He is in control.

One reason I have quit contributing to the atheist/agnostic threads is that it is foolish to debate fools. Proverbs says "a fool says in his heart there is no God." It would be foolish of me to think that I have the power to change their minds when it takes a movement of the Spirit to do that.
Originally Posted by bea175
some must die so other can live . Muslims have no regards for women and children , they are cowards and hide behind their women and children. If Israel has to kill a few civilians to protect their people so be it. If everyone followed your reasoning we all would be speaking German today.

Learning history might help you.

Read "Freedom Betrayed". That way you'll know how and why we were duped in to WWII.

Hitler had no desire to conquer the world. No one has yet proved he was so motivated. Stalin, on the other hand, who had made FDR his lackey and for whom FDR ordered "D"-Day, told the world that his intention was to make it communist under the direction of Moscow.

Hitler lost the war with Operation Barbarossa, which was 6 months before FDR duped us in to the war. Apparently Hitler was not a student of history. Napoleon tried to defeat Russia's harsh winter with the result being total defeat. You can't screw with Mother Nature and expect success. Even were Hitler so inclined, he didn't even have a prayer of invading let alone whipping the USA. Hitler was a moron, his stupidity exceeded only by certain Ally leaders.
Originally Posted by Esox357

Years ago, in a "Men's Health" article, Israeli women came out on top as the best sex in the world, not a virtue of what a lot want to consider the Holy Land.

Is it just me or does it seem like on average.... they have larger breast sizes too cool
2ndwind,

On average, who cares?
Bigger breasts, doubtful.

Bigger noses, absolutely.
Save your breath, we all know it's A wasted effort with that idiot. No country should put up with the killing of their people and any one who condones or allows this to happen is fair game as far as I am concerned.
Why do American Jews vote Democrap and the Republicrats are the only ones that stick up for them?

we need pics
Originally Posted by SansSouci
Mannlicher,

I can tell you right now that I have yet to read a single post from anyone on this forum who hates Jews.

LOL, Ballsy move, Mav...

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.. Obama's a bush leaguer compared to you, ace.

This applies to you!

Japan attacked us at Pearl Harbor and that is what started the war for us. Hitler declared war on us soon after.

Roosevelt realized that we need to help out England and Russia before the Nazis defeated them. That said it was the Japanese attack on Pear Harbor and Hitlers declaration of war that got us into the war.
Originally Posted by Hotload

we need pics

Girls of the IDF
Originally Posted by MColeman

Keith, to understand the hate for Israel you must keep in mind that they are "the chosen race of God". He said, "I will bless them that bless you and curse them that curse you".

The descendants of Ishmael (Arabs) are the foe of Israel (God's chosen) so there's the basis for all hatred of Israel. The bottom line is that it's all the same struggle between God (good) and Satan (evil). It will continue until God finally has enough and puts an end to it.

Man, in his ignorance, thinks he is in control and will not, in his arrogance and pride, realize that He is in control.

One reason I have quit contributing to the atheist/agnostic threads is that it is foolish to debate fools. Proverbs says "a fool says in his heart there is no God." It would be foolish of me to think that I have the power to change their minds when it takes a movement of the Spirit to do that.

A hearty Amen Coleman.....very well said and I agree 100+ with each and every word.
Read "Freedom Betrayed". That way you'll know how and why we were duped in to WWII.

Hitler had no desire to conquer the world.

No schit! Damn these WWII vets who have been lying to me all these years.

New front runner for the KOTYA! crazy
Thank you. It's good to hear from you.
Originally Posted by gitem_12

we need pics

Girls of the IDF

Those Israelis girls are table grade

Years ago, in a "Men's Health" article, Israeli women came out on top as the best sex in the world, not a virtue of what a lot want to consider the Holy Land.

Explains much.
SansSouci are you a closet Muslims ?
Some of these people are so motivated by hate that I'm sure they are sure they could instruct God on the solution, others seem to think they are his messenger, and one (SS) is a lying SOB.
He is indeed that.

His "major Medical episodes," forgetting who he is (e,g, Raisouli, Laguna,...and others) ....re-emerging ( like root) as a "new" personna (this SS turd) may make sense to him. Looks to just confound and disgust most here, otherwise.

That's creepy,....when they believe their own lies, ain't it ?

That Stormfront chit smell is very strong on this one.

GTC
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

GTC

Wonder what them Stormfront people have to say about the illegals from Mexico?
we need pics
Girls of the IDF
Those Israelis girls are table grade
Very pretty. Something about a pretty girl with an AR slung over her shoulder is very appealing.

we need pics

Girls of the IDF

I'd say that their noses looked pretty danged perfect.......
Originally Posted by wildbill59
Why do American Jews vote Democrap and the Republicrats are the only ones that stick up for them?

A liberal is a Liberal first and foremost no matter the rest if life or beliefs.....
He is indeed that.

His "major Medical episodes," forgetting who he is (e,g, Raisouli, Laguna,...and others) ....re-emerging ( like root) as a "new" personna (this SS turd) may make sense to him. Looks to just confound and disgust most here, otherwise.

That's creepy,....when they believe their own lies, ain't it ?

GTC

We need to know what his next handle will be after he pulls another " Larry suck a root" return......
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Good story Sam, but it will do no good as it is almost impossible to see the truth through hate filled eyes.

So some, antisemitism is almost a religion unto itself.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

GTC

Wonderin' WTF you are trying to say here,....incoherency does not become you.

GTC
Originally Posted by angusmac
I'd say that their noses looked pretty danged perfect.......
That's a false stereotype.

Well,...that's not correct either.

The Democrats stick up for them plenty.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/jewcong113.html

[Linked Image]
You get a choice in elections....

Jewish Zionism or Jewish Bolshevism.

GTC

GTC

I'm saying stones and glass houses.

Within the Middle east, it's easy to understand. Just look at how Israel deflated the Arab egos in '67 and '73. After those defeats, the Arab psyche has never been the same.

Within America, most of it comes from the anti-establishment quarter. As a Judeo-Christian nation, Christians and Jews are considered the "establishment". As a result both sides of the anti-establishment folks from the radical 1960's pot smoking hippies and Bristo can come together in their hatred for Israel.

Hitler had no desire to conquer the world. No one has yet proved he was so motivated. Stalin, on the other hand, who had made FDR his lackey and for whom FDR ordered "D"-Day, told the world that his intention was to make it communist under the direction of Moscow.

Hitler lost the war with Operation Barbarossa, which was 6 months before FDR duped us in to the war. Apparently Hitler was not a student of history. Napoleon tried to defeat Russia's harsh winter with the result being total defeat. You can't screw with Mother Nature and expect success. Even were Hitler so inclined, he didn't even have a prayer of invading let alone whipping the USA. Hitler was a moron, his stupidity exceeded only by certain Ally leaders.

Hitler had been sinking our merchant ships for quite a while before we decided to enter the war. He had plans invade the US.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
You get a choice in elections....

Jewish Zionism or Jewish Bolshevism.
That's about it.

"... the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can 'throw the rascals out' at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy."

- Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope
I believe this is where he may have graduated Hi-skool, does seem to explain much.

HERE!

GTC

GTC

I'm saying stones and glass houses.

There's NO parallel,....hence a continued call out of incoherency.

If anything the 2 situations are diametrically OPPOSED.

Do a little honest comparation, B.

GTC
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

"... the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can 'throw the rascals out' at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy."

- Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope

That's why Carroll Quigley is one of Bill Clinton's favorite mentors.

There's NO parallel,...

Don't tell me.

Yo need to go tell those people on Stormfront who rail about the illegals from Mexico.

Their thoughts on the topic is something that can get you associated with them.

,...just like you're associating anyone who is critical of Israel with them.

It may not be a fair and just association,...but then, neither is the one that you made.

That's the parallel.
...that's a pretty twitchy / squirmy (LAME) response.

what "Association ?" did I make, pray tell ?

GTC
No,...it's spot on.

You made the attempt to associate anyone who is critical of Israel with Stormfront.

You need to leave that type of slander to the liberals.

It's what *they* do.

And many of them would do it to you for voicing an opinion against illegals from Mexico.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Within the Middle east, it's easy to understand. Just look at how Israel deflated the Arab egos in '67 and '73. After those defeats, the Arab psyche has never been the same.

Within America, most of it comes from the anti-establishment quarter. As a Judeo-Christian nation, Christians and Jews are considered the "establishment". As a result both sides of the anti-establishment folks from the radical 1960's pot smoking hippies and Bristo can come together in their hatred for Israel.

Don't forget that the land that is now Israel was a craphole of a wasteland until the Jews turned it in to what it is today.

Me, well, I've seen been to Egypt, Israel, Oman Quatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iraq, and Jordan.

I'll take Israel over the others any day of the week that ends in Y.

There's NO parallel,...

Don't tell me.

Yo need to go tell those people on Stormfront who rail about the illegals from Mexico.

Their thoughts on the topic is something that can get you associated with them.

,...just like you're associating anyone who is critical of Israel with them.

It may not be a fair and just association,...but then, neither is the one that you made.

That's the parallel.
Well said.
Originally Posted by goalie
Don't forget that the land that is now Israel was a craphole of a wasteland until the Jews turned it in to what it is today.
More Israeli propaganda.

A small tiny dose of reality:
Apologists for Hamas attribute the blood lust to the Israeli occupation and blockade.

Occupation? Does no one remember anything?

It was less than 10 years ago that worldwide television showed the Israeli army pulling die-hard settlers off synagogue roofs in Gaza as Israel uprooted its settlements, expelled its citizens, withdrew its military and turned every inch of Gaza over to the Palestinians. There was not a soldier, not a settler, not a single Israeli left in Gaza.

And there was no blockade. On the contrary. Israel wanted this new Palestinian state to succeed. To help the Gaza economy, Israel gave the Palestinians its 3,000 greenhouses that had produced fruit and flowers for export. It opened border crossings and encouraged commerce.

The whole idea was to establish the model for two states living peacefully and productively side by side. No one seems to remember that, simultaneous with the Gaza withdrawal, Israel dismantled four smaller settlements in the northern West Bank as a clear signal of Israel�s desire to leave the West Bank as well and thus achieve an amicable two-state solution.

This is not ancient history. This was nine years ago.

And how did the Gaza Palestinians react to being granted by the Israelis what no previous ruler, neither Egyptian, nor British, nor Turkish, had ever given them � an independent territory?

First, they demolished the greenhouses. Then they elected Hamas.

Then, instead of building a state with its attendant political and economic institutions, they spent the better part of a decade turning Gaza into a massive military base, brimming with terror weapons, to make ceaseless war on Israel.

Where are the roads and rail, the industry and infrastructure of the new Palestinian state? Nowhere. Instead, they built mile upon mile of underground tunnels to hide their weapons and, when the going gets tough, their military commanders. They spent millions importing and producing rockets, launchers, mortars, small arms, even drones.

They deliberately placed them in schools, hospitals, mosques and private homes to better expose their own civilians. (Just Thursday, the U.N. announced that it found 20 rockets in a Gaza school.) And from which they fire rockets at Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
Charles Krauthammer

Well,...that's not correct either.

The Democrats stick up for them plenty.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/jewcong113.html

I never knew Al Franken didn't eat pork. I knew he was a low life scum liptart
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
A small tiny dose of reality:
Apologists for Hamas attribute the blood lust to the Israeli occupation and blockade.

Occupation? Does no one remember anything?

It was less than 10 years ago that worldwide television showed the Israeli army pulling die-hard settlers off synagogue roofs in Gaza as Israel uprooted its settlements, expelled its citizens, withdrew its military and turned every inch of Gaza over to the Palestinians. There was not a soldier, not a settler, not a single Israeli left in Gaza.

And there was no blockade. On the contrary. Israel wanted this new Palestinian state to succeed. To help the Gaza economy, Israel gave the Palestinians its 3,000 greenhouses that had produced fruit and flowers for export. It opened border crossings and encouraged commerce.

The whole idea was to establish the model for two states living peacefully and productively side by side. No one seems to remember that, simultaneous with the Gaza withdrawal, Israel dismantled four smaller settlements in the northern West Bank as a clear signal of Israel�s desire to leave the West Bank as well and thus achieve an amicable two-state solution.

This is not ancient history. This was nine years ago.

And how did the Gaza Palestinians react to being granted by the Israelis what no previous ruler, neither Egyptian, nor British, nor Turkish, had ever given them � an independent territory?

First, they demolished the greenhouses. Then they elected Hamas.

Then, instead of building a state with its attendant political and economic institutions, they spent the better part of a decade turning Gaza into a massive military base, brimming with terror weapons, to make ceaseless war on Israel.

Where are the roads and rail, the industry and infrastructure of the new Palestinian state? Nowhere. Instead, they built mile upon mile of underground tunnels to hide their weapons and, when the going gets tough, their military commanders. They spent millions importing and producing rockets, launchers, mortars, small arms, even drones.

They deliberately placed them in schools, hospitals, mosques and private homes to better expose their own civilians. (Just Thursday, the U.N. announced that it found 20 rockets in a Gaza school.) And from which they fire rockets at Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
Charles Krauthammer

Oh, c'mon. Quit interjecting actual events and facts into a lovely emotional/religious argument......

But, yeah, it would be interesting to here the "haters" explain exactly WHY Israel should try what they already tried and what has already failed miserably?
Sort of a different issue, but full disclosure compels me to bring it up.

Seems like up here in NY State the Hasidic (Ultra-Orthodox) Jews are considered a bane by many, for practical reasons. Case in point; the village of Bloomberg NY in Orange County where some of my immediate kin live.

Maybe six years back a Hasidic group bought 500 acres from a local for a few million dollars, defaulted on the mortgage payments and then declared bankruptcy before the previous owner could foreclose. The latest proposal from this group in this carefully-zoned region is an application to build 550 housing units for a Hasidic community on this property (worth noting that a few years back the residents of this county just an hour's drive from NYC voted in an protective ordinance requiring six acres per new housing unit).

I am told that as a group the Hasidic Jews here are notorious for paying no taxes and drawing on public assistance while ruthlessly impinging upon the water resources of their neighbors. They do apparently work the legal system very well.

Its bad enough that the Village of Bloomberg is now looking to dissolve itself as a separate entity so as to merge with a larger, neighboring township which has deeper legal pockets.

Worth noting that this isn't properly a "Jewish" issue per se, the regular Jewish folks in the area are outraged and alarmed too.

But, if'n it were Shiite Moslems or similar doing this it would be all over the papers.

Birdwatcher

Chit, a whole Skool of red herrings. shocked
Mannlicher,

I can tell you right now that I have yet to read a single post from anyone on this forum who hates Jews. I have read many posts from extremely knowledgeable posters who have been loyal to truth and not swayed by propaganda and emotionalism.

To suggest such nonsense would be akin to calling you a principal to baby killing since IDF have no compunction when it comes to killing women and babies.

Have you looked in a mirror? Unfortunately I know you and you hate Jews. You would have to in order to claim that Israel murders babies. At the same time ignoring that Palestinians cheered a terrorist who butchered a baby in his crib with knives. Now we learn that Hamas kill a lot of children building their tunnels and that Hamas headquarters is hiding underneath the main hospital in Gaza.
Don't feel bad he hates himself.

I do love the ignore function for a##hats. grin
Rule No. 5 of 25 Rules of Disinformation:

Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary attack the messenger ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as �kooks�, �right-wing�, �liberal�, �left-wing�, �terrorists�, �conspiracy buffs�, �radicals�, �militia�, �racists�, �religious fanatics�, �sexual deviates�, and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.
Conrad,

Read Above post. It apples to you. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that you're an AIPAC shill.

Let me repeat this: I hate no one. I love my country. I place it above all others.

You, on the other hand, have a paranoid, irrational hatred of Arabs.
© 24hourcampfire