Home
Don't you suppose that they will get here in part by crossing our much advertised unsecured borders? Is it not criminal for this administration and this president to not do everything possible to secure those borders?
Of course they will, it is a wide open door.
ISIS is already spreading pictures of their people taking photos in the US.

So it's likely there's some homegrown terrorists already here, but the potential for others to come in with weapons across the southern border is very, very real.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-groups-flag-photo-held-WHITE-HOUSE.html

ISIS propaganda picture taken in front of White House:
[Linked Image]

Another in front of Old Republic Building in Chicago:
[Linked Image]
Those could easily be photoshopped.
They are already here! Been here for a few years waiting on the "sleeper" cells to hand America it's arse again. We apparently don't learn?
I think I agree with Michael Savage....the enemy is within.
A Subtle Message to ISIS

�As I sit here constantly hearing and watching you execute innocent men, women and children in the Middle East I chuckle. Why do I chuckle you may ask? Well let me explain something to you cowardice fools who think you are so tough behind all your propaganda videos. You are scaring a population that doesn�t know how to fight, you�re bullying the weak. You say Islam is the religion of peace,but since when does terrorizing the innocent and beheading men, women and children constitute peace? WTF? But keep in mind, what did Saddam�s troops do when we came rolling into town? They surrendered, twice� So all your empty threats of coming to America and raising your flag over the White House amuse me more than any of you sick, sadistic bastards could ever imagine or comprehend. In 2012 there was about 21.2 million veterans in the United States. Do you understand what that means? Let me break it down for you. That means there are literally millions of disgruntled, dysfunctional, pissed off veterans who have been dealing with years of abuse from their government stabbing them in the backs and having to watch their friends die because you Islamic extremist idiots can�t seem to act like normal human beings and stop terrorism and the violence. It�s one thing to take over an Islamic state, but if my memory serves me correctly, I�m pretty sure we plowed through Fallujah in 4 days. Better yet, it took us about month to control your entire country. At this point, with 13+ years of war under our belts, how long do you think it would take us to do it all over again? I�ll let you draw your own conclusions on that one. Do you really think you stand a chance on US soil? Do you really think it would be smart to poke that bear? Remember, never bite the hand that feeds you. Remember we are armed to the teeth in the US and I can promise you this� the Geneva Conventions will not apply to you. You attack us and there will be no mercy. We will bring the righteous hand of God down upon you and crush you. The ball is in your court now ISIS. We are more than ready to arrange your so called �meeting� with your 72 virgins and send you to your �prophet� Mohamed.�

- Nick Powers
Originally Posted by Snyper

Who cares, no one will miss DC or chicago.

Skepticism is good... but don't take it too far. ISIS has resources that we've never faced before in regards to money and weapons.
I fear Congress and our president far more than I'll ever fear ISIS.
Originally Posted by GunGeek

TRUTH!
If they attack here??? Should read when. The sad part is when they kill Americans on American soil those in office elected to serv us will be as much at fault as the terrorist. The total lack of any effort from our government to even slow down the illegal flooding is sickening.
Those in power will use it as an excuse to further restrict the freedoms of law abiding Americans whilst making only a token effort to pursue those responsible.
The middle easterners that got away from their shi!! hole country's will be the first ones to feel the wrath of the American people when they rise up to fight these A Holes.
It will not be pretty.
They (the Admin) will use any attack to blame it on "tea party extremists"

On the bright side, we'll be able to sling ARs when we go to the shopping malls, movies and restaurants (he said sarcastically)
Originally Posted by funshooter
The middle easterners that got away from their shi!! hole country's will be the first ones to feel the wrath of the American people when they rise up to fight these A Holes.
It will not be pretty.
right
right

well will take our pick up trucks and pull their mosques down like the boys from Angel Beach did to Porky's place
Originally Posted by slumlord
It will not be pretty.
right
right

well will take our pick up trucks and pull their mosques down like the boys from Angel Beach did to Porky's place

I was talking about the good ones if there are any. I have met quite a few that seem alright but you can not tell what in side of their minds.
I guess am prejudice.
I pretty much pre judge all of them.
All it will take is one raghead with an AR to start shooting and we will all be punished instead.
Originally Posted by T LEE
Of course they HAVE , it is a wide open door.

Fixed it for ya, T LEE.
"Pikers To the Rear" as a military tactic should employed. Follow this fellers lead:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler
Originally Posted by lastround
Don't you suppose that they will get here in part by crossing our much advertised unsecured borders? Is it not criminal for this administration and this president to not do everything possible to secure those borders?

300k Arabs live in Dearborn MI and the surrounding area. I'm not sure on how many of them are Muslim. And you're worried about the border?

Brother, the liberals already have.....

IS = Teabaggers

Originally Posted by Scott F
If they attack here??? Should read when.

We've been under attack for a long time... the marine barracks in Beirut, the Kenyan embassy, USS Cole, 9/11, Ft. Hood, Boston marathon...the latest is the serial killer Ali Muhammed Brown.
The list could stretch on a bit & the official names of the perpetrators specific branch differs...Muslim brotherhood, Al Q, Hamas, PLO, ISIS...etc.

After ISIS hacked that reporters head off, I was really surprised that the pos potus actually said "Jihad Extremists" he still can't bring himself to say "Muslim Extremists" Or "Islamic Extremists" ...personally I don't think he ever will & his lack of acknowledging the real issue speaks volumes.
Well, I bet the democrats would stop opposing a militarized fence on the southern border if it happened.

ISIS getting across the US border doesn't matter unless they have either nukes or bioweapons. As Israel teaches us, blowing up the occasional building or bus, and killing hostages doesn't topple nation states. That kind of simple minded terror isn't cost effective for beating the US, and is just more likely to galvanize us to military action; exactly what they don't want.
Originally Posted by 4ager

TRUTH!

Ha! You think he isn't a member?
Attacks on American shores is what is going to finally get our politicians and the politically correct crowd to wake up....

Then once again a "sleeping giant" will be awaken....

the problem is NOT the strength of radical Islam, the problem is the liberal left in control that holds back any sort of response, much less preventative action...

it is just a question of how many people must be killed by these people before they are dealt with in the response they deserve...
It will not be pretty.

Not. Americans acting as a result of wrath will be dealt with.
Originally Posted by Seafire
Attacks on American shores is what is going to finally get our politicians and the politically correct crowd to wake up....

Then once again a "sleeping giant" will be awaken....

the problem is NOT the strength of radical Islam, the problem is the liberal left in control that holds back any sort of response, much less preventative action...

it is just a question of how many people must be killed by these people before they are dealt with in the response they deserve...

Our shores will not be under attack. Malls and schools will be. Isis is here because libs, commies and Dimocraps want them here.

It will be a good reason to take our guns.
Don't you suppose that they will get here in part by crossing our much advertised unsecured borders?

Dammit, they're flying in on Lufthansa and British Airways! FedGov doesn't stop ANYBODY from exiting an airliner these days. WAKE UP, Your government DGAS about you or your family.
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Well, I bet the democrats would stop opposing a militarized fence on the southern border if it happened.

The Dimocraps will call for the UN to take over our government so they will tell our muzzy brothers to be nice to us because the US is no more.
ISIS getting across the US border doesn't matter unless they have either nukes or bioweapons.

They recently said Americans will drown in their own blood. Isn't that how ebola works?
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Don't you suppose that they will get here in part by crossing our much advertised unsecured borders?

Dammit, they're flying in on Lufthansa and British Airways! FedGov doesn't stop ANYBODY from exiting an airliner these days. WAKE UP, Your government DGAS about you or your family.

For sure and they are being brainwashed to hate America in the schools we finance.
There are Muslims in every state, some more than others, even in little po dunk towns.

They are just waiting for the orders.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
ISIS getting across the US border doesn't matter unless they have either nukes or bioweapons.

They recently said Americans will drown in their own blood. Isn't that how ebola works?

That's how it works in third world dumps with poor septic, water and healthcare. Until a strain of ebola is persistent and airborne (rather than via bodily fluids) it won't be a problem in the first world. More Americans probably die every day, stroking out from being fatties than all of the African Ebola deaths to date.
Most cities water supply's are pretty safe. I doubt you could buy access for less than 200 bucks.
Originally Posted by TBREW401
There are Muslims in every state, some more than others, even in little po dunk towns.

You got that right, they're even building a mosque right here in Anchorage but I know a lot of people are keeping an eye on it.
Most cities water supply's are pretty safe. I doubt you could buy access for less than 200 bucks.

Actually, they are and ebola doesn't work that way; water alone is not a vector.

They will use their 400-2000 British passports and walk through the front door.

Then think Beslan, but 5 schools in 5 states on the same day.
We will punish them!
if Isis is here, it is incumbent on the Muslim community to ferret them out and turn them in.

If not, then they all become a potential target - look no further than Japanese internment during WWII.

Dream on

I don't think they will, I'm just saying they need to understand that if there is an attack in American soil, they all become accused
Here is the scenario: ISIS details 10 or 12 Americans who are members to come here and create chaos and murder. They have access to PLENTY of money. They are given military weapons and explosives and put on ships to Somewhere in Central America. They pay generous bribes in countries where every official takes bribes. They cross the rather porous border with their armament. Since they have I.D. that sez they are American citizens they can move freely to their assignments. We really don't know the identities of those who HAVE gone to ISIS with maybe a few exceptions so this will be easy to accomplish. They do not need training to pass as Americans because they are. The next move is pure hell and then what are you going to do?????
Originally Posted by jds44
A Subtle Message to ISIS

�As I sit here constantly hearing and watching you execute innocent men, women and children in the Middle East I chuckle. Why do I chuckle you may ask? Well let me explain something to you cowardice fools who think you are so tough behind all your propaganda videos. You are scaring a population that doesn�t know how to fight, you�re bullying the weak. You say Islam is the religion of peace,but since when does terrorizing the innocent and beheading men, women and children constitute peace? WTF? But keep in mind, what did Saddam�s troops do when we came rolling into town? They surrendered, twice� So all your empty threats of coming to America and raising your flag over the White House amuse me more than any of you sick, sadistic bastards could ever imagine or comprehend. In 2012 there was about 21.2 million veterans in the United States. Do you understand what that means? Let me break it down for you. That means there are literally millions of disgruntled, dysfunctional, pissed off veterans who have been dealing with years of abuse from their government stabbing them in the backs and having to watch their friends die because you Islamic extremist idiots can�t seem to act like normal human beings and stop terrorism and the violence. It�s one thing to take over an Islamic state, but if my memory serves me correctly, I�m pretty sure we plowed through Fallujah in 4 days. Better yet, it took us about month to control your entire country. At this point, with 13+ years of war under our belts, how long do you think it would take us to do it all over again? I�ll let you draw your own conclusions on that one. Do you really think you stand a chance on US soil? Do you really think it would be smart to poke that bear? Remember, never bite the hand that feeds you. Remember we are armed to the teeth in the US and I can promise you this� the Geneva Conventions will not apply to you. You attack us and there will be no mercy. We will bring the righteous hand of God down upon you and crush you. The ball is in your court now ISIS. We are more than ready to arrange your so called �meeting� with your 72 virgins and send you to your �prophet� Mohamed.�

- Nick Powers

Nick Powers speaks the truth, Todd Beamer said the same thing in fewer words, "Let's Roll".
If anybody thinks that they are not crossing our southern border, then they need to get out the salve bucket and extract their head from where it has been.

My cousin had a small ranch in southern Az years ago. He sold it when he got tired of the alien and drug smuggler traffic. He knew an old Mexican from a town just south of the border. He said that the town was full of Arabs and they could do nothing about it. This was a long time ago.

They are here, have been for years and WILL blow stuff up. Maybe the sheeple that believe it can't happen here, will finally wake up if malls and bus stations start blowing up.

There is no border security and there never has been. I know, I spent over 22 years in the Border Patrol.

Actually, they are and ebola doesn't work that way; water alone is not a vector.

LOL, And you don't think the sand crickets are smart enough to modify it to work the way they want?

It's to late to worry about them being here folks, it is now time to worry about what you are going to do about it.
I wish the scared-of-ISIS folks would just save me some time, cut to the chase, and list for me the additional liberties they want me to give up and the additional government atrocities they want me to fund this time.
Instead of snivelling, make a concrete plan for dealing with the reality of the scum Barak. I don't advocate giving up a damn thing, but want input on effective response. Are YOU willing to kill without mercy or warning if you actually had the misfortune of being present when one of the scum does his thing?
I don't see him killing them but I could see him trying to rehabilitate them.
Coming to a theater near you.
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Here is the scenario: ISIS details 10 or 12 Americans who are members to come here and create chaos and murder. They have access to PLENTY of money. They are given military weapons and explosives and put on ships to Somewhere in Central America. They pay generous bribes in countries where every official takes bribes. They cross the rather porous border with their armament. Since they have I.D. that sez they are American citizens they can move freely to their assignments. We really don't know the identities of those who HAVE gone to ISIS with maybe a few exceptions so this will be easy to accomplish. They do not need training to pass as Americans because they are. The next move is pure hell and then what are you going to do?????

Chuck Norris better oil the sling leather on those Uzis. Invasion USA 2
I don't know about you, but I'm going golfing.
With all these threats form A-rabs and rioting, now wouldn't be a good time for the anti gun crowd to push ther agenda, but they will.
This was no surprise with the draw down of US forces as the puzzy status of the Iraqi army was way underestimated.Isis threats to the US are real so violating a sovereign nation's borders to root them out is our only choice unless we sit back,do nothing as so many here suggest.Times have changed total extermination of these vermin is our only recourse.Lines on a map? phugg em.
The CIA created Al Qaeda. Israel created Hamas. So who the hell created ISIS?

Last I heard BassPro done sold out of 12' foot aluminums & 2-stroke, 12 HP Evinrudes. They're coming. Be afraid. Don't sleep.

If this nation is to survive, we will need drastic changes, foremost is reversion to intelligence testing as precondition of voting. But then again, can anyone assure me that we are not already a satellite country of a one-world-government? I wish I knew the answer to that questions.

There is HUGE $$$ in militarism. You can't have militarism without an enemy. If you don't have an enemy, those wanting to make huge money off of taxpayers who shouldn't have ever been allowed near a precinct will have to create one. Governments are practiced at the art of enemy creating.
We have a SIL who's with Homeland Security. He says there's no doubt that they're here.
Originally Posted by Calhoun

Skepticism is good... but don't take it too far. ISIS has resources that we've never faced before in regards to money and weapons.

They have not attacked where folks are armed. I hope thats the case here, CHL folks, ISIS never has a clue who is packing and who not.

And we should light em up good if we have to.

Damn shame but life is never easy...
Is your pot habit medicinal or recreational?.. of course it's possible the stronger stuff has you by the ballz.. smirk
Would Ebola carrying suicide bombers in times square, or in a football stadium be considered "Aerosol Dispersion ?"

...don't bother, I already KNOW the answer to that one.

GTC
Originally Posted by sbhooper
If anybody thinks that they are not crossing our southern border, then they need to get out the salve bucket and extract their head from where it has been.

My cousin had a small ranch in southern Az years ago. He sold it when he got tired of the alien and drug smuggler traffic. He knew an old Mexican from a town just south of the border. He said that the town was full of Arabs and they could do nothing about it. This was a long time ago.

They are here, have been for years and WILL blow stuff up. Maybe the sheeple that believe it can't happen here, will finally wake up if malls and bus stations start blowing up.

There is no border security and there never has been. I know, I spent over 22 years in the Border Patrol.

Thank you, it's always nice to hear a voice out here in the wilderness.

There's a small population of cretins here on this site that think NAFBPO's some sorta' joke.

Pretty damned healthy population of Ostriches, too.

GTC
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
Is your pot habit medicinal or recreational?.. of course it's possible the stronger stuff has you by the ballz.. smirk

How far can a deer run into the woods?
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

You got that right, they're even building a mosque right here in Anchorage but I know a lot of people are keeping an eye on it.

Keeping an eye on it kinda sounds like government work. Somebody needs to figure out how to level it as soon as it's full.
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

Keeping an eye on it kinda sounds like government work. Somebody needs to figure out how to level it as soon as it's full.

Are you one of our homegrown terrorists that Janet Napolitano warned us about?

Why in God's name would ANYONE advocate blowing up a place of worship?

You're psychotic. What 2 episodes of Dr. Phil for treatment and call him in the morning.
Originally Posted by SansSouci

Thought so you're into the hard stuff..seek help it's easier than you think.

Why in God's name would ANYONE advocate blowing up a place of worship?

Why would anybody advocate killing a hive of African bees Or a den of venomous snakes?

Of course they are here. Haven't you see the mosques being built in your neighborhood? We have a new one just a few blocks from my home.

As much as I wanted to help those fleeing Isis to avoid being murdered, I lack the means and physical ability to go and help them. I will, however be keeping my eyes open around me should they start any of that chit around here.
We are a very well armed nation. If they start shooting up gun free zones, those zones will disappear in a hurry. Big difference between ragheads doing it and a mentally ill kid. Public opinion will change so quickly, liberals heads will be spinning.

The worst thing ISIS can do is to start [bleep] over here. It'll unify us quicker than you can believe, and ragheads will be on the run. Heaven forbid a raghead kills a black kid. The blacks will burn every mosque.
OMG. the cadres are all probably consisting of lone wolves at the moment. scattered, and mostly untraceable.

as things heat up and coalesce, they will turn into wolf packs.

and then they will blow your house down, if you're not prepared.

life on earth is fixing to become flat, hot, crowded and highly competitive. only the strong will survive.
Originally Posted by Gus
OMG. the cadres are all probably consisting of lone wolves at the moment. scattered, and mostly untraceable.

as things heat up and coalesce, they will turn into wolf packs.

and then they will blow your house down, if you're not prepared.

life on earth is fixing to become flat, hot, crowded and highly competitive. only the strong will survive.

So get your little blanket and rucksack, lay down on the bunk bed and eat yer special pudding, azzwhole.
...your Comets waiting just behind the Moon.

GTC
I swear, Mr Fireman, the bed was already on fire when I layed down on it. lol.
Instead of snivelling, make a concrete plan for dealing with the reality of the scum Barak. I don't advocate giving up a damn thing, but want input on effective response. Are YOU willing to kill without mercy or warning if you actually had the misfortune of being present when one of the scum does his thing?

I don't see any reason to behave any differently than I do normally. If somebody wants to kidnap me or mine, I don't care what color his skin is or how he's dressed or what language he's hollering in; none of that is tactically significant.
there does seem to be a bit of flux in the system, as we move futher into the post-modern era. new technology, maybe like shock collars could help curtail the violence? I don't know.
Originally Posted by Barak

I don't see any reason to behave any differently than I do normally. If somebody wants to kidnap me or mine, I don't care what color his skin is or how he's dressed or what language he's hollering in; none of that is tactically significant.

Threat assessment 101 your grade?.. Fail
Arab-Americans in Dearborn worry about new terror list

David Shepardson and Mark Hicks
The Detroit News

Washington � Whenever Nasser Beydoun flies on business each month, he expects a long wait.

The prominent business owner from Dearborn, a former chairman of the American Arab Chamber of Commerce, is used to extra screenings, which he says is likely from inclusion on a government watch list.

Still, it came as a surprise when he learned that newly obtained government documents suggest that, in the government�s eyes, Dearborn is second only to New York among U.S. cities as having the most people suspected of links to terrorism.

The Intercept, an online magazine, posted secret documents from the National Counterterrorism Center�s Directorate of Terrorist Identities showing that as of 2013, there were 20,800 Americans and non-Americans permanently living in the United States who were believed to be known or suspected terrorists.

�It�s a waste of resources � if they have to spend a couple hours with me when I fly out of the country when they could be looking for terrorists. It doesn�t make sense,� said Beydoun, 49, who left Lebanon as a child, was named a �citizen diplomat� by the Department of the State and undergone training through an FBI citizens academy. �It�s kind of degrading your government is associating you with terrorism just because you�re Arab-American.�

News of the terror list fanned worry of Arab-Americans in Dearborn, some who say they already feel under a spotlight in the fight on terror in a post-911 world..

�It will give people the wrong idea about Dearborn and about its citizens,� said lifelong resident Maha Mustafa, who is of Palestinian descent.

Some people, she said, �don�t take the time to educate themselves about us and who we are and what we believe.�

The report provides a glimpse into the scope of secretive terror monitoring practices in the United States and the number of people on controversial watch lists. Critics say officials are too willing to accept names for those lists without adequate vetting.

New York, a city of more than 8 million, ranked first among cities with the most �known or suspected� terrorists in the United States, followed by Dearborn � a city of fewer than 100,000 whose population includes one of the largest concentrations of Arab Americans. Next, behind Dearborn, were Houston, San Diego and Chicago.

The document did not specify how many people were known or suspected terrorists in each city.

The FBI, CIA and other government agencies nominate people for inclusion in the database � and it adds about 900 a day, according to the documents. The list is separate from the �no-fly� list that includes 47,000 people, the document said.

U.S. Attorney Barbara McQuade in Detroit referred questions about the document to the Justice Department.

It�s not clear how someone gets on the list. The Associated Press reported the government �does not need evidence that links someone to terrorism in order for the person to be included in the database.�

After a Nigerian man, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, tried to blow up a Detroit-bound airliner on Christmas 2009, the list expanded dramatically; it has added 430,000 suspected terrorists and deleted 50,000 names, the documents show.

The FBI has spent a significant amount of time in Dearborn since the Sept. 11 attacks, investigating various terror-related allegations and working with the community. Arab-Americans often complain they are unfairly scrutinized by law enforcement.

Dawud Walid, executive director of the Michigan chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, said evidence shows terrorism is not emanating from Dearborn. And he said the latest disclosure would have a �further chilling effect in our community, where people become worried about going to their mosque or community events.�

The document �in no way jibes with the reality of who is committing terrorism,� he said Wednesday. The document suggests the Obama administration is �targeting the Muslim population in general, but especially Dearborn, which is the most dense population of Arab Americans, as perpetual suspects.�

�Not only is it problematic in labeling an entire community but it should raise questions about how our federal resources are being used,� Walid said, adding the FBI should �stop focusing on Dearborn and sending FBI agents and informants into our community. It doesn�t make sense.�

Walid said Arab Americans are law abiding and quick to report any suspicious activity.

Nabih Ayad, an attorney and board chairman of the Arab-American Civil Rights League, said he has handled �dozens and dozens� of cases involving residents who were targeted by authorities. None were convicted on terrorism grounds.

Having a suspected terror list like this one is counterintuitive and �plays into the negative stereotypes that (Americans) already have against Arabs,� Ayad said. �It plays against the Arab men and women of this community who work hard everyday and are good citizens.�

Imad Chammout, a driver from Dearborn and community activist who emigrated from Lebanon to the United States in 1980, also worries about the effects of the latest report.

�It is a negative thing against our community,� he said. �We should be left alone. We should be left as an ordinary citizen. We do respect the law.�

The city of Dearborn declined to comment on the report. �It�s a leaked document so we really can�t comment,� said spokeswoman Mary Laundroche.

Last year, an FBI terrorism squad investigated whether a Dearborn resident and local Lebanese concert promoter was involved in kidnapping Syrians in Beirut. The U.S. Attorney�s Office has convicted several Dearborn men who admitted sending money to aid Hezbollah, a group that has sponsored terrorist acts in the Mideast.

The FBI also placed a Dearborn man on its list of most-wanted terrorists.

Faouzi Ayoub is accused of using a phony passport to try to travel to Israel to detonate a bomb on behalf of the terror group Hezbollah. Prosecutors say on Oct. 8, 2000, he tried to use a fake passport that carried the phony name Frank Mariano Boschi, according to the indictment. He tried to enter Israel to conduct a bombing for the Lebanese terrorist group Hezbollah.

Tensions also surfaced publicly in April 2009, when Metro Detroit area Muslims joined other groups around the country in asking Attorney General Eric Holder to investigate complaints the FBI was attempting to spy on mosques by approaching Muslims and asking them to inform on Islamic congregations.

Then-Detroit FBI chief Andy Arena told The Detroit News in 2009 a tiny minority of the Arab and Muslim communities intends harm to the United States, and the FBI wants to build trust with the broader community �so they trust us and understand that we really are there to protect them as American citizens.�

From The Detroit News
The prophet More Ham, Ed? Sounds like a midwestern hog farmer to me; maybe we've been infiltrated longer than we think?
Last Thursday evening I met an Israeli immigrant. At a tentative handshake during introduction, I asked from what Middle Eastern country he emigrated. His accent was distinctive of that region. He told me he was from Israel by way of a southern European country. He appeared to be Sephardic, Sephardic Jews being actual descendants of Biblical Hebrews. We talked about world affairs. I thought he was going to spew the American & Israeli bullchit. He didn't. He told me that he was Christian.

He told me that Christianity is the only religion that teaches us to love even our enemies. He smiled and proudly said that no other religion teaches its followers to love their enemies. He told me that he had accepted Jesus Christ as his personal savior. He touched his chest at his heart and, again with beaming pride, told me that Jesus lives within his heart.

We then delved in to the topic of bullchit, false flag wars. He told me that I was the only American he has met who shares his identical beliefs. We agreed that Americans are far to prone to believing what media and governments tell them. They never look behind issues: they take propaganda at face value. We agreed that war makes insiders very rich and harms the people war ostensibly protects. War protects only insiders' money. We both agreed that all wars that we're currently fighting are causing needless dying and are causing more harm than anything of virtue.

When Americans need to be whipped in to nationalist frenzy preparatory to a false flag war, our government, along with a compliant media, plays the old song that is the same as the new one. Every American knows about "D" Day and the incredible bravery of Allied troops. But how many Americans know that "D" Day was demanded by Stalin in order to force the Nazis to fight a two front war? Staling manipulated our disgusting president, FDR, in to sacrificing American soldiers' lives so that Nazis would weaken their USSR campaign. An authentic American leader and protector of his soldiers would have told Stalin to eff off.

Bush 41 pulled the same chit when he needed to whip Americans in to a nationalistic frenzy during the false flag war known as Operation Desert Storm. Its real name ought to have been, "Sacrificing American Soldiers' Lives to Preserve the Kuwaiti Royal Family's Fortune." When he recommission the obsolete USS Missouri Americans, being none the wiser, actually thought that we were fighting a war for American freedom. Bush used the USS Missouri to dupe the easily dupable Americans that we were in it for American freedom. We were in it because we were propagandized.

I made a new friend. We exchanged phone numbers. I think I'll see if he's up for a few beers and Angels baseball.

BTW, my new Israeli friend and I were in total agreement that people can get along without killing each other. It is corrupt governments that create false flags in order to justify political wars.

ISIS is the latest rendition of the old song, but their beards have grown longer overnight. The new boss is the same as the old boss, and the shotgun continues to sing the song to which Americans dance. Americans are fooled over-and-over again ad infinitum:

Originally Posted by bellydeep

Your mistaken. The progressive fascists will support illegal immigration no matter what as they see it as their way to achieve a one party state.
Last Thursday evening I met an Israeli immigrant. At a tentative handshake during introduction, I asked from what Middle Eastern country he emigrated.

You could have stopped right there & saved yourself a bunch of typing...that first sentence is as much BS as the rest of the post.
You and Barak by chance classmates? Failing is easy try a tad harder the next time history is not on your side..so sing your pathetic song to the droves of black hooded knife waving deviants I'm sure they'll greet you with open arms...
When Americans need to be whipped in to nationalist frenzy preparatory to a false flag war, our government, along with a compliant media, plays the old song that is the same as the new one. Every American knows about "D" Day and the incredible bravery of Allied troops. But how many Americans know that "D" Day was demanded by Stalin in order to force the Nazis to fight a two front war? Staling manipulated our disgusting president, FDR, in to sacrificing American soldiers' lives so that Nazis would weaken their USSR campaign. An authentic American leader and protector of his soldiers would have told Stalin to eff off.

Bush 41 pulled the same chit when he needed to whip Americans in to a nationalistic frenzy during the false flag war known as Operation Desert Storm. Its real name ought to have been, "Sacrificing American Soldiers' Lives to Preserve the Kuwaiti Royal Family's Fortune." When he recommission the obsolete USS Missouri Americans, being none the wiser, actually thought that we were fighting a war for American freedom. Bush used the USS Missouri to dupe the easily dupable Americans that we were in it for American freedom. We were in it because we were propagandized.

Your an idiot if you think that the only reason we landed on D Day was because Stalin demanded it. The fact is that Russia was fighting the vast majority of the German army and if they had been defeated D Day would have been impossible and Germany would have won WW2.

Furthermore, it wasn't President Bush who recommissioned the USS Missouri. It was President Reagan. Though this has nothing to do with your argument about the Gulf War.

Your pretty good at insulting people. You think your so much better than everyone else, but your words betray your ignorance.
Originally Posted by ConradCA

Your pretty good at insulting people. You think your so much better than everyone else, but your words betray your ignorance.

I used to wonder if he was a skinhead type or a Muslim...

Pretty sure he's a muzzy.

So answer the questions. Which additional liberties do you want me to give up, and which additional government atrocities do you want me to fund? Come out and say it like a man; it's a bit cowardly to hide behind ISIS and use it as a boogeyman.
it's a bit cowardly to hide behind ISIS and use it as a boogeyman.

Unlike the liberals and liberalitarians, I think ISIS should be destroyed. I don't think they should be given lawyers, or released once captured.

http://rt.com/usa/ron-paul-ndaa-detention-209/

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/170782-obama-released-isis-head/

No enemy, no lost liberties.

Oh, and please tell us how 9/11 was an inside job. grin

So answer the questions. Which additional liberties do you want me to give up, and which additional government atrocities do you want me to fund? Come out and say it like a man; it's a bit cowardly to hide behind ISIS and use it as a boogeyman.

You have buckets full of liberty compared to the rest of the planet..

"Cowardly"? That's the definition of many of you scared to meet and defeat or go toe to toe with an enemy whose sole purpose is to exterminate via slaughtering women and children in the name of religion.You and sandsoupy are pees in a pod please continue enjoying your freedoms even though the truth escapes as your boogyman blinders are working flawlessly as usual.

Why should you give up any liberties? Whats so wrong about killing a religion who stated goal is to kill every [bleep](ker that doesn't believe in THEIR brand of boogeyman???

It wouldn't bother me a bit to rid the world of them inbred goat fu(king cock suckers...all 2.5 billion of them...or give them the choice they're offering us...
I think a will trade a few of my single shot guns in for more sks's and plenty of ammo. I feel I might need the extra fire power in the near future.
it's a bit cowardly to hide behind ISIS and use it as a boogeyman.

Unlike the liberals and liberalitarians, I think ISIS should be destroyed. I don't think they should be given lawyers, or released once captured.

http://rt.com/usa/ron-paul-ndaa-detention-209/

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/170782-obama-released-isis-head/

No enemy, no lost liberties.

Fine. Take a few days off work, fly on over there, and get it done.

Oh--did you mean you wanted somebody else to take care of it for you? Might be dangerous, you say? I see. Well, you could probably find some soldiers to hire and send over there to do your dirty work for you.

No?

Aaaaand there it is. You want me to hire your soldiers for you so that they can do your dirty work.

So there are the new government atrocities you want me to fund, although it sure took you a heck of a long time to weasel your way around to admitting it.

Who told you that? Somebody drawing a government paycheck, I'd wager.

"Cowardly"? That's the definition of many of you scared to meet and defeat or go toe to toe with an enemy whose sole purpose is to exterminate via slaughtering women and children in the name of religion.

"Sole purpose is to exterminate?" You don't listen very well, do you?

And if you feel like you're responsible for those women and children, then you go right ahead and do what you have to do--on your own dime, please. Me, I have my own women and children that I'm responsible for. The various governments in the US and their goons are a much bigger threat to them than ISIS has ever been or will ever be, so I'll stay here and keep an eye on them.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Why should you give up any liberties? Whats so wrong about killing a religion who stated goal is to kill every [bleep](ker that doesn't believe in THEIR brand of boogeyman???

It wouldn't bother me a bit to rid the world of them inbred goat fu(king cock suckers...all 2.5 billion of them...or give them the choice they're offering us...

And whom do you expect to pay in life, liberty, and money to implement your little plan, and handle the backlash when it comes? Not you, I'll bet. My guess is that you want to rely on politicians to handle all that.
People like you are the reason we have people like them...

Who told you that? Somebody drawing a government paycheck, I'd wager.

"Cowardly"? That's the definition of many of you scared to meet and defeat or go toe to toe with an enemy whose sole purpose is to exterminate via slaughtering women and children in the name of religion.

"Sole purpose is to exterminate?" You don't listen very well, do you?

And if you feel like you're responsible for those women and children, then you go right ahead and do what you have to do--on your own dime, please. Me, I have my own women and children that I'm responsible for. The various governments in the US and their goons are a much bigger threat to them than ISIS has ever been or will ever be, so I'll stay here and keep an eye on them.

State several fundamental constitutional liberties you've been denied? Waiting with extreme anticipation.

And whom do you expect to pay in life, liberty, and money to implement your little plan, and handle the backlash when it comes? Not you, I'll bet. My guess is that you want to rely on politicians to handle all that.

I'd gladly give my life to rid the world of the scourge of Islam. Fugg your sniveling about "your dime" "your life" "your liberty" I served two enlistments in defense of this country & our way of life...what has YOUR contribution been? The only contribution from you, that I'm aware of is your support of the Al Sharpton types & the rehab of murders, rapists & child molesters...I'd personally pay for the bullets to lighten your workload by about 95% of what it is now, as I find no redeeming value in their lives at all!!!

ETA: FWIW, I think your syndrome was misdiagnosed...
State several fundamental constitutional liberties you've been denied? Waiting with extreme anticipation.

Well, let's see.

In the First Amendment, we've got many laws about establishments of religion, and prohibiting the free exercise of religion. The freedom of speech and of the press is regularly abridged, and freedom of assembly is violated both ways--preventing desired assemblies and compelling undesired ones.

In the Second Amendment...well, do I really have to make a list on this forum?

In the Third Amendment, they're not quartering soldiers, but an argument could be made that they're quartering cops. See Radley Balko.

In the Fourth Amendment--hey, there's very little left of the Fourth Amendment these days.

In the Fifth Amendment, we've got the President designating people to be murdered without any legal due process at all. We've got the government torturing people until they testify against themselves. We've got a number of ways that the government takes private property without any compensation at all.

In the Sixth Amendment, we've got people being disappeared Gestapo-style and held incommunicado for years, not only without a trial, but without even counsel.

And the Ninth and Tenth Amendments, like the Fourth, have been eviscerated to the point where they hardly exist anymore.

But no real damage other than that, I guess.
I'd gladly give my life to rid the world of the scourge of Islam.

Talk, talk, talk. Why are you still here then?

Fugg your sniveling about "your dime" "your life" "your liberty" I served two enlistments in defense of this country & our way of life...

Horse puckey. You served your enlistments for the government in defense of politicians. Name a single thing you did in defense of this country (or any country) or our way of life.

what has YOUR contribution been?

I'm a member of the productive class. I provide necessary goods and services to people who are willing to pay for them, as evidenced by the fact that they choose me over my competitors to do business with.

The only contribution from you, that I'm aware of is your support of the Al Sharpton types & the rehab of murders, rapists & child molesters...

...and now you're aware of others. Learn something every day.

I'd personally pay for the bullets to lighten your workload by about 95% of what it is now, as I find no redeeming value in their lives at all!!!

...as long as somebody else did the dirty work for you, right?
Your tin foil is showing..

I'd personally pay for the bullets to lighten your workload by about 95% of what it is now, as I find no redeeming value in their lives at all!!!

Wrong....
Your tin foil is showing..

Nope it's the social retard thing.

A saying that my father taught me, If you don't want to be part of the solution then your part of the problem, no exceptions.
Your Aspergers is showing..

Fixed it for you.

I highly doubt that but saying stuff like that makes you feel more patriotic doesn't it?

I don't say things to make myself feel anything...I'll leave that to you cunnys...
Most of you are being "gamed" by your government, media and their puppet masters as per usual..

I let them game me for most of my life..

In time you will wise up..
Originally Posted by Nrut
Most of you are being "gamed" by your government, media and their puppet masters as per usual..

You guys are funny...in a sad sort of way...the ones being "gamed" are the ones who accept the liberal & current narrative that Islam is the religion of peace...

In case none of you libs have noticed, our POS POTUS refuses to say the words "Muslim" or "Islamic" in reference to jihadists or terrorists...the closest he or any of his staff have come are the words "Jihad Extremists" & that's only been since the latest mass murders & beheadings. Who is being gamed?

You guys are funny...in a sad sort of way...the ones being "gamed" are the ones who accept the liberal & current narrative that Islam is the religion of peace...

In case none of you libs have noticed, our POS POTUS refuses to say the words "Muslim" or "Islamic" in reference to jihadists or terrorists...the closest he or any of his staff have come are the words "Jihad Extremists" & that's only been since the latest mass murders & beheadings. Who is being gamed?

These threads always manage to flush out the libs as if we didn't know who they are..

Wrong....

Then what's stopping you?

It's generally been my practice to avoid objecting to others' pet names for me--for example, "liberal" or "Islam lover"--for two reasons. First, it's not polite, and second, it never accomplishes anything.

But after reading stuff from you and FlyboyFlem for awhile, it occurs to me that these may not actually be pet names that you use simply because it gives you pleasure to do so, but that you may actually think I am liberal or a lover of Islam.

If that's so, it might help you to read some of my past posts on other threads. I'm no more a liberal than I am a conservative. And while I've tried hard not to be overtaken by the Islamophobia that drives much of the discussion on the Campfire, I don't have any illusions about the danger posed by ignorant, illiterate, provincial Muslims whooped up into a murderous fervor by fundamentalist imams. Even my Muslim coworkers are concerned about such.

On the other hand, if you just like calling me names, then far be it from me to interfere with your fun; feel free to continue as you like.
Me a liberal?
Fark, that's funny!
You are showing your ignorance about me full frontal..
And it's not a pretty sight..

In time you'll wise up..
Me a liberal?
Fark, that's funny!
You are showing your ignorance about me full frontal..
And it's not a pretty sight..

In time you'll wise up..

Fark???

I never called you a liberal...your reading comprehension is full frontal & even uglier...

the ones being "gamed" are the ones who accept the liberal & current narrative that Islam is the religion of peace...

I put it in bold to make it easier for ya...I can make it in capitals & even bigger if need be...
Read Flembo's last post jr.

In time you'll wise up..
Originally Posted by 12344mag

LOL, And you don't think the sand crickets are smart enough to modify it to work the way they want?

It's to late to worry about them being here folks, it is now time to worry about what you are going to do about it.

Uh, well, if Reagan shows up again I'll then get off my azz and vote for him-- but no RINOs fer me, I'd rather have a commie like Hillary. wink
I wish the scared-of-ISIS folks would just save me some time, cut to the chase, and list for me the additional liberties they want me to give up and the additional government atrocities they want me to fund this time.

well, uh, you could give up breathing.

I'm kidding.

Half way, but stupidity has perforated you to the point of being through and through.

Well, let's see.

In the First Amendment, we've got many laws about establishments of religion, and prohibiting the free exercise of religion. The freedom of speech and of the press is regularly abridged, and freedom of assembly is violated both ways--preventing desired assemblies and compelling undesired ones.

In the Third Amendment, they're not quartering soldiers, but an argument could be made that they're quartering cops. See Radley Balko.

In the Fourth Amendment--hey, there's very little left of the Fourth Amendment these days.

In the Fifth Amendment, we've got the President designating people to be murdered without any legal due process at all. We've got the government torturing people until they testify against themselves. We've got a number of ways that the government takes private property without any compensation at all.

In the Sixth Amendment, we've got people being disappeared Gestapo-style and held incommunicado for years, not only without a trial, but without even counsel.

And the Ninth and Tenth Amendments, like the Fourth, have been eviscerated to the point where they hardly exist anymore.

Just about everything you listed is the fault of the progressive fascists like Tyrant Obama the Liar.

Killing people without due process is ridiculous. We are at war with the terrorists and a big part of that is killing them. Idiots like you would have lost every war we have been involved by required a trial before each enemy was killed.
but i think the real question is if iran attacks turkey from the rear, will greece help?
Obama and his crew are destroying America. Why would ISIS wake "the sleeping giant" and take a chance on getting their asses kicked and their boy ousted from the Whitehouse?

Yep. In fact, the Dubai down low is they're on their way now. They're gonna do an amphibious attack on Fire Island at night in 14 foot aluminum boats with 12 HP 2-speed Evinrudes. After they take the beach using stale pita bread mortars, they're gonna John Wayne it on horseback where they'll attempted a two-front attack on Mt. Rushmore.

Were I you I'd Tom Bodett it and keep the lights on for ya. Don't pour milk. You'll spill it because of fright tremors.

ISIS is code for twice the normal portion of BS propagansa, hence: BSBS

It's generally been my practice to avoid objecting to others' pet names for me--for example, "liberal" or "Islam lover"--for two reasons. First, it's not polite, and second, it never accomplishes anything.

But after reading stuff from you and FlyboyFlem for awhile, it occurs to me that these may not actually be pet names that you use simply because it gives you pleasure to do so, but that you may actually think I am liberal or a lover of Islam.

If that's so, it might help you to read some of my past posts on other threads. I'm no more a liberal than I am a conservative. And while I've tried hard not to be overtaken by the Islamophobia that drives much of the discussion on the Campfire, I don't have any illusions about the danger posed by ignorant, illiterate, provincial Muslims whooped up into a murderous fervor by fundamentalist imams. Even my Muslim coworkers are concerned about such.

On the other hand, if you just like calling me names, then far be it from me to interfere with your fun; feel free to continue as you like.

Barak,

You're the essence of patriotic American as defined by Thomas Paine:

�It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from his government.�

Well, let's see.

Barak,

You get the big picture as is evidenced by my Madison quote.

Barak,
You get the big picture as is evidenced by my Madison quote.

No...you just can't see the forest for the trees... as evidenced by your posts.

Not in this Podunk.
http://www.crestonnewsadvertiser.com/2012/04/09/whatever-happened-to-podunk-center/a5vxk4s/

But in about every other town in America.

kwg
[u][/u]
Obama and his crew are destroying America. Why would ISIS wake "the sleeping giant" and take a chance on getting their asses kicked and their boy ousted from the Whitehouse?

This.

They are apparently well-funded, IMHO it is in their interest to consolidate their gains on the ground first and keep America from getting directly involved as long as possible.

It aint like we'll be LESS easy to attack some years from now.

Birdwatcher

Many years ago there were dozens of muslim compounds all over the country. And for about as many years, much talk about many well paying young muslim men coming illegally into the country through mexico. Factor in the decedent wealth of many pious sheiks, and the implications might trouble some.

Now come zerobama, whose life passion has been the destruction of America, at the same time the black spirit of jihad is strong and in the air. A mutual means to an end, by happenstance or Hell.
Since we are at war should we go anywhere unarmed? We also have the trouble of the groups of teenagers beating people to death or into a comma. With the border open as it is an attack could occur any where at anytime. I think we should keep our arms handy until this administration changes for the better. Who knows how long that could be.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Since we are at war should we go anywhere unarmed? We also have the trouble of the groups of teenagers beating people to death or into a comma. With the border open as it is an attack could occur any where at anytime. I think we should keep our arms handy until this administration changes for the better.
Ditto...in spades..
In the mid'70s I was a student at a Junior College in a town of 10K in southern Colorado. The campus was flooded with ragheads from all over the middle east, they were enrolled in a program to learn the english language. It seemed odd to me that they had come thousands of miles to the middle of the US to learn english. Weren't there any schools where they could learn english any closer to their homeland. I always thought the whole deal was BS just like the ones attending flight school with no interest in learning how to land the plane. They've been here for decades now spying and laying in wait in what by now are well established, well armed sleeper cells. Our government has had their head buried in the sand for decades now, one day it will cost us all. I hope and pray the next terrorist attack on our soil does not involve a shopping mall or school.
For the MIC Iraq is the gift that keeps giving thanks to their bought and paid for hand puppets in D.C.

Ever wonder what Iraq would be like today if Saddam Hussein was still running the show?
ISIS has plenty American citizens among it's ranks. Luckily, they are not familiar with infrastructure that is actually critical to the country. The come from cities, where the only real targets are people. It's not that we want them killing people, but there are a lot of ways that they can cripple the country that would be far more effective.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
but there are a lot of ways that they can cripple the country that would be far more effective.

Breweries, bacon farms, and the Little Debbie factory.
They don't want to piss people off. Bringing down the twin towers wasn't enough to keep people fired up, but knocking Desperate Housewives off the air would get people fired up.

Funny little world.
There you go...I was being purposely evasive. Swiss Cake Rolls must be defended!
If ISIS decides to attack America's Homeland....

They already have, they just used a different name then...sort of like it is not "ISIS" now, it is "IS".

And when they have caused enough trouble they will scatter and change their name to something else...so it is time to hunt the money men, the ones that are purchasing all this mayhem.
They light up a truck load of swiss cake rolls and they'll learn what extreme prejudice is all about.

In my current mood, it wouldn't take much to set me off.

But I'm not likely to see anything near home in Farmer Township.

The fuel depot where I work is a different story. Who decided to put that thing by the airport?
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by ltppowell
but there are a lot of ways that they can cripple the country that would be far more effective.

Breweries, bacon farms, and the Little Debbie factory.

They mess with the Fancy Cakes and my German Shorthair is gonna kick some muzzy a$s.
Originally Posted by Esox357
They are already here! Been here for a few years waiting on the "sleeper" cells to hand America it's arse again. We apparently don't learn?

+1
© 24hourcampfire