Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Barak
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
State several fundamental constitutional liberties you've been denied? Waiting with extreme anticipation.

Well, let's see.

In the First Amendment, we've got many laws about establishments of religion, and prohibiting the free exercise of religion. The freedom of speech and of the press is regularly abridged, and freedom of assembly is violated both ways--preventing desired assemblies and compelling undesired ones.

In the Second Amendment...well, do I really have to make a list on this forum?

In the Third Amendment, they're not quartering soldiers, but an argument could be made that they're quartering cops. See Radley Balko.

In the Fourth Amendment--hey, there's very little left of the Fourth Amendment these days.

In the Fifth Amendment, we've got the President designating people to be murdered without any legal due process at all. We've got the government torturing people until they testify against themselves. We've got a number of ways that the government takes private property without any compensation at all.

In the Sixth Amendment, we've got people being disappeared Gestapo-style and held incommunicado for years, not only without a trial, but without even counsel.

And the Ninth and Tenth Amendments, like the Fourth, have been eviscerated to the point where they hardly exist anymore.

But no real damage other than that, I guess.

Barak,

You get the big picture as is evidenced by my Madison quote.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by SansSouci

Barak,
You get the big picture as is evidenced by my Madison quote.

No...you just can't see the forest for the trees... as evidenced by your posts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TBREW401
There are Muslims in every state, some more than others, even in little po dunk towns.

They are just waiting for the orders.

Not in this Podunk.
http://www.crestonnewsadvertiser.com/2012/04/09/whatever-happened-to-podunk-center/a5vxk4s/

But in about every other town in America.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
[u][/u]
Obama and his crew are destroying America. Why would ISIS wake "the sleeping giant" and take a chance on getting their asses kicked and their boy ousted from the Whitehouse?

This.

They are apparently well-funded, IMHO it is in their interest to consolidate their gains on the ground first and keep America from getting directly involved as long as possible.

It aint like we'll be LESS easy to attack some years from now.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by GunGeek
I fear Congress and our president far more than I'll ever fear ISIS.

Many years ago there were dozens of muslim compounds all over the country. And for about as many years, much talk about many well paying young muslim men coming illegally into the country through mexico. Factor in the decedent wealth of many pious sheiks, and the implications might trouble some.

Now come zerobama, whose life passion has been the destruction of America, at the same time the black spirit of jihad is strong and in the air. A mutual means to an end, by happenstance or Hell.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Since we are at war should we go anywhere unarmed? We also have the trouble of the groups of teenagers beating people to death or into a comma. With the border open as it is an attack could occur any where at anytime. I think we should keep our arms handy until this administration changes for the better. Who knows how long that could be.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Since we are at war should we go anywhere unarmed? We also have the trouble of the groups of teenagers beating people to death or into a comma. With the border open as it is an attack could occur any where at anytime. I think we should keep our arms handy until this administration changes for the better.
Ditto...in spades..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
In the mid'70s I was a student at a Junior College in a town of 10K in southern Colorado. The campus was flooded with ragheads from all over the middle east, they were enrolled in a program to learn the english language. It seemed odd to me that they had come thousands of miles to the middle of the US to learn english. Weren't there any schools where they could learn english any closer to their homeland. I always thought the whole deal was BS just like the ones attending flight school with no interest in learning how to land the plane. They've been here for decades now spying and laying in wait in what by now are well established, well armed sleeper cells. Our government has had their head buried in the sand for decades now, one day it will cost us all. I hope and pray the next terrorist attack on our soil does not involve a shopping mall or school.

N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
For the MIC Iraq is the gift that keeps giving thanks to their bought and paid for hand puppets in D.C.

Ever wonder what Iraq would be like today if Saddam Hussein was still running the show?

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
ISIS has plenty American citizens among it's ranks. Luckily, they are not familiar with infrastructure that is actually critical to the country. The come from cities, where the only real targets are people. It's not that we want them killing people, but there are a lot of ways that they can cripple the country that would be far more effective.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
but there are a lot of ways that they can cripple the country that would be far more effective.

Breweries, bacon farms, and the Little Debbie factory.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
They don't want to piss people off. Bringing down the twin towers wasn't enough to keep people fired up, but knocking Desperate Housewives off the air would get people fired up.

Funny little world.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There you go...I was being purposely evasive. Swiss Cake Rolls must be defended!

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
If ISIS decides to attack America's Homeland....

They already have, they just used a different name then...sort of like it is not "ISIS" now, it is "IS".

And when they have caused enough trouble they will scatter and change their name to something else...so it is time to hunt the money men, the ones that are purchasing all this mayhem.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They light up a truck load of swiss cake rolls and they'll learn what extreme prejudice is all about.

In my current mood, it wouldn't take much to set me off.

But I'm not likely to see anything near home in Farmer Township.

The fuel depot where I work is a different story. Who decided to put that thing by the airport?

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by ltppowell
but there are a lot of ways that they can cripple the country that would be far more effective.

Breweries, bacon farms, and the Little Debbie factory.

They mess with the Fancy Cakes and my German Shorthair is gonna kick some muzzy a$s.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Esox357
They are already here! Been here for a few years waiting on the "sleeper" cells to hand America it's arse again. We apparently don't learn?

+1

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

676 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 16gage, 12344mag, 62 invisible), 3,069 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,847
Posts18,478,378
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.