Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by SansSouci
Last Thursday evening I met an Israeli immigrant. At a tentative handshake during introduction, I asked from what Middle Eastern country he emigrated.

You could have stopped right there & saved yourself a bunch of typing...that first sentence is as much BS as the rest of the post.

Last edited by Middlefork_Miner; 08/23/14.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You and Barak by chance classmates? Failing is easy try a tad harder the next time history is not on your side..so sing your pathetic song to the droves of black hooded knife waving deviants I'm sure they'll greet you with open arms...

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SansSouci
When Americans need to be whipped in to nationalist frenzy preparatory to a false flag war, our government, along with a compliant media, plays the old song that is the same as the new one. Every American knows about "D" Day and the incredible bravery of Allied troops. But how many Americans know that "D" Day was demanded by Stalin in order to force the Nazis to fight a two front war? Staling manipulated our disgusting president, FDR, in to sacrificing American soldiers' lives so that Nazis would weaken their USSR campaign. An authentic American leader and protector of his soldiers would have told Stalin to eff off.

Bush 41 pulled the same chit when he needed to whip Americans in to a nationalistic frenzy during the false flag war known as Operation Desert Storm. Its real name ought to have been, "Sacrificing American Soldiers' Lives to Preserve the Kuwaiti Royal Family's Fortune." When he recommission the obsolete USS Missouri Americans, being none the wiser, actually thought that we were fighting a war for American freedom. Bush used the USS Missouri to dupe the easily dupable Americans that we were in it for American freedom. We were in it because we were propagandized.

Your an idiot if you think that the only reason we landed on D Day was because Stalin demanded it. The fact is that Russia was fighting the vast majority of the German army and if they had been defeated D Day would have been impossible and Germany would have won WW2.

Furthermore, it wasn't President Bush who recommissioned the USS Missouri. It was President Reagan. Though this has nothing to do with your argument about the Gulf War.

Your pretty good at insulting people. You think your so much better than everyone else, but your words betray your ignorance.

Last edited by ConradCA; 08/23/14.

[Linked Image from ]
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ConradCA

Your pretty good at insulting people. You think your so much better than everyone else, but your words betray your ignorance.

I used to wonder if he was a skinhead type or a Muslim...

Pretty sure he's a muzzy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
Originally Posted by Barak
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Instead of snivelling, make a concrete plan for dealing with the reality of the scum Barak. I don't advocate giving up a damn thing, but want input on effective response. Are YOU willing to kill without mercy or warning if you actually had the misfortune of being present when one of the scum does his thing?

I don't see any reason to behave any differently than I do normally. If somebody wants to kidnap me or mine, I don't care what color his skin is or how he's dressed or what language he's hollering in; none of that is tactically significant.

Threat assessment 101 your grade?.. Fail

So answer the questions. Which additional liberties do you want me to give up, and which additional government atrocities do you want me to fund? Come out and say it like a man; it's a bit cowardly to hide behind ISIS and use it as a boogeyman.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
it's a bit cowardly to hide behind ISIS and use it as a boogeyman.

Unlike the liberals and liberalitarians, I think ISIS should be destroyed. I don't think they should be given lawyers, or released once captured.

http://rt.com/usa/ron-paul-ndaa-detention-209/

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/170782-obama-released-isis-head/

No enemy, no lost liberties.

Oh, and please tell us how 9/11 was an inside job. grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Instead of snivelling, make a concrete plan for dealing with the reality of the scum Barak. I don't advocate giving up a damn thing, but want input on effective response. Are YOU willing to kill without mercy or warning if you actually had the misfortune of being present when one of the scum does his thing?

I don't see any reason to behave any differently than I do normally. If somebody wants to kidnap me or mine, I don't care what color his skin is or how he's dressed or what language he's hollering in; none of that is tactically significant.

Threat assessment 101 your grade?.. Fail

So answer the questions. Which additional liberties do you want me to give up, and which additional government atrocities do you want me to fund? Come out and say it like a man; it's a bit cowardly to hide behind ISIS and use it as a boogeyman.

You have buckets full of liberty compared to the rest of the planet..

"Cowardly"? That's the definition of many of you scared to meet and defeat or go toe to toe with an enemy whose sole purpose is to exterminate via slaughtering women and children in the name of religion.You and sandsoupy are pees in a pod please continue enjoying your freedoms even though the truth escapes as your boogyman blinders are working flawlessly as usual.

Woody
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Why should you give up any liberties? Whats so wrong about killing a religion who stated goal is to kill every [bleep](ker that doesn't believe in THEIR brand of boogeyman???

It wouldn't bother me a bit to rid the world of them inbred goat fu(king cock suckers...all 2.5 billion of them...or give them the choice they're offering us...

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I think a will trade a few of my single shot guns in for more sks's and plenty of ammo. I feel I might need the extra fire power in the near future.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear
it's a bit cowardly to hide behind ISIS and use it as a boogeyman.

Unlike the liberals and liberalitarians, I think ISIS should be destroyed. I don't think they should be given lawyers, or released once captured.

http://rt.com/usa/ron-paul-ndaa-detention-209/

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/170782-obama-released-isis-head/

No enemy, no lost liberties.

Fine. Take a few days off work, fly on over there, and get it done.

Oh--did you mean you wanted somebody else to take care of it for you? Might be dangerous, you say? I see. Well, you could probably find some soldiers to hire and send over there to do your dirty work for you.

No?

Aaaaand there it is. You want me to hire your soldiers for you so that they can do your dirty work.

So there are the new government atrocities you want me to fund, although it sure took you a heck of a long time to weasel your way around to admitting it.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Who told you that? Somebody drawing a government paycheck, I'd wager.

"Cowardly"? That's the definition of many of you scared to meet and defeat or go toe to toe with an enemy whose sole purpose is to exterminate via slaughtering women and children in the name of religion.

"Sole purpose is to exterminate?" You don't listen very well, do you?

And if you feel like you're responsible for those women and children, then you go right ahead and do what you have to do--on your own dime, please. Me, I have my own women and children that I'm responsible for. The various governments in the US and their goons are a much bigger threat to them than ISIS has ever been or will ever be, so I'll stay here and keep an eye on them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Why should you give up any liberties? Whats so wrong about killing a religion who stated goal is to kill every [bleep](ker that doesn't believe in THEIR brand of boogeyman???

It wouldn't bother me a bit to rid the world of them inbred goat fu(king cock suckers...all 2.5 billion of them...or give them the choice they're offering us...

And whom do you expect to pay in life, liberty, and money to implement your little plan, and handle the backlash when it comes? Not you, I'll bet. My guess is that you want to rely on politicians to handle all that.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
People like you are the reason we have people like them...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Who told you that? Somebody drawing a government paycheck, I'd wager.

"Cowardly"? That's the definition of many of you scared to meet and defeat or go toe to toe with an enemy whose sole purpose is to exterminate via slaughtering women and children in the name of religion.

"Sole purpose is to exterminate?" You don't listen very well, do you?

And if you feel like you're responsible for those women and children, then you go right ahead and do what you have to do--on your own dime, please. Me, I have my own women and children that I'm responsible for. The various governments in the US and their goons are a much bigger threat to them than ISIS has ever been or will ever be, so I'll stay here and keep an eye on them.

State several fundamental constitutional liberties you've been denied? Waiting with extreme anticipation.

Woody
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

And whom do you expect to pay in life, liberty, and money to implement your little plan, and handle the backlash when it comes? Not you, I'll bet. My guess is that you want to rely on politicians to handle all that.

I'd gladly give my life to rid the world of the scourge of Islam. Fugg your sniveling about "your dime" "your life" "your liberty" I served two enlistments in defense of this country & our way of life...what has YOUR contribution been? The only contribution from you, that I'm aware of is your support of the Al Sharpton types & the rehab of murders, rapists & child molesters...I'd personally pay for the bullets to lighten your workload by about 95% of what it is now, as I find no redeeming value in their lives at all!!!

ETA: FWIW, I think your syndrome was misdiagnosed...

Last edited by Middlefork_Miner; 08/23/14.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
State several fundamental constitutional liberties you've been denied? Waiting with extreme anticipation.

Well, let's see.

In the First Amendment, we've got many laws about establishments of religion, and prohibiting the free exercise of religion. The freedom of speech and of the press is regularly abridged, and freedom of assembly is violated both ways--preventing desired assemblies and compelling undesired ones.

In the Second Amendment...well, do I really have to make a list on this forum?

In the Third Amendment, they're not quartering soldiers, but an argument could be made that they're quartering cops. See Radley Balko.

In the Fourth Amendment--hey, there's very little left of the Fourth Amendment these days.

In the Fifth Amendment, we've got the President designating people to be murdered without any legal due process at all. We've got the government torturing people until they testify against themselves. We've got a number of ways that the government takes private property without any compensation at all.

In the Sixth Amendment, we've got people being disappeared Gestapo-style and held incommunicado for years, not only without a trial, but without even counsel.

And the Ninth and Tenth Amendments, like the Fourth, have been eviscerated to the point where they hardly exist anymore.

But no real damage other than that, I guess.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd gladly give my life to rid the world of the scourge of Islam.

Talk, talk, talk. Why are you still here then?

Fugg your sniveling about "your dime" "your life" "your liberty" I served two enlistments in defense of this country & our way of life...

Horse puckey. You served your enlistments for the government in defense of politicians. Name a single thing you did in defense of this country (or any country) or our way of life.

what has YOUR contribution been?

I'm a member of the productive class. I provide necessary goods and services to people who are willing to pay for them, as evidenced by the fact that they choose me over my competitors to do business with.

The only contribution from you, that I'm aware of is your support of the Al Sharpton types & the rehab of murders, rapists & child molesters...

...and now you're aware of others. Learn something every day.

I'd personally pay for the bullets to lighten your workload by about 95% of what it is now, as I find no redeeming value in their lives at all!!!

...as long as somebody else did the dirty work for you, right?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Your tin foil is showing..

Woody
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

I'd personally pay for the bullets to lighten your workload by about 95% of what it is now, as I find no redeeming value in their lives at all!!!

...as long as somebody else did the dirty work for you, right?

Wrong....

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Your tin foil is showing..

Nope it's the social retard thing.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

707 members (16gage, 160user, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 70 invisible), 2,613 guests, and 1,348 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,841
Posts18,478,128
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.