Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by lastround
Don't you suppose that they will get here in part by crossing our much advertised unsecured borders? Is it not criminal for this administration and this president to not do everything possible to secure those borders?

They will use their 400-2000 British passports and walk through the front door.

Then think Beslan, but 5 schools in 5 states on the same day.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
GB1

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
We will punish them!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
if Isis is here, it is incumbent on the Muslim community to ferret them out and turn them in.

If not, then they all become a potential target - look no further than Japanese internment during WWII.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Dream on

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I don't think they will, I'm just saying they need to understand that if there is an attack in American soil, they all become accused

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here is the scenario: ISIS details 10 or 12 Americans who are members to come here and create chaos and murder. They have access to PLENTY of money. They are given military weapons and explosives and put on ships to Somewhere in Central America. They pay generous bribes in countries where every official takes bribes. They cross the rather porous border with their armament. Since they have I.D. that sez they are American citizens they can move freely to their assignments. We really don't know the identities of those who HAVE gone to ISIS with maybe a few exceptions so this will be easy to accomplish. They do not need training to pass as Americans because they are. The next move is pure hell and then what are you going to do?????

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jds44
A Subtle Message to ISIS

�As I sit here constantly hearing and watching you execute innocent men, women and children in the Middle East I chuckle. Why do I chuckle you may ask? Well let me explain something to you cowardice fools who think you are so tough behind all your propaganda videos. You are scaring a population that doesn�t know how to fight, you�re bullying the weak. You say Islam is the religion of peace,but since when does terrorizing the innocent and beheading men, women and children constitute peace? WTF? But keep in mind, what did Saddam�s troops do when we came rolling into town? They surrendered, twice� So all your empty threats of coming to America and raising your flag over the White House amuse me more than any of you sick, sadistic bastards could ever imagine or comprehend. In 2012 there was about 21.2 million veterans in the United States. Do you understand what that means? Let me break it down for you. That means there are literally millions of disgruntled, dysfunctional, pissed off veterans who have been dealing with years of abuse from their government stabbing them in the backs and having to watch their friends die because you Islamic extremist idiots can�t seem to act like normal human beings and stop terrorism and the violence. It�s one thing to take over an Islamic state, but if my memory serves me correctly, I�m pretty sure we plowed through Fallujah in 4 days. Better yet, it took us about month to control your entire country. At this point, with 13+ years of war under our belts, how long do you think it would take us to do it all over again? I�ll let you draw your own conclusions on that one. Do you really think you stand a chance on US soil? Do you really think it would be smart to poke that bear? Remember, never bite the hand that feeds you. Remember we are armed to the teeth in the US and I can promise you this� the Geneva Conventions will not apply to you. You attack us and there will be no mercy. We will bring the righteous hand of God down upon you and crush you. The ball is in your court now ISIS. We are more than ready to arrange your so called �meeting� with your 72 virgins and send you to your �prophet� Mohamed.�

- Nick Powers

Nick Powers speaks the truth, Todd Beamer said the same thing in fewer words, "Let's Roll".

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
If anybody thinks that they are not crossing our southern border, then they need to get out the salve bucket and extract their head from where it has been.

My cousin had a small ranch in southern Az years ago. He sold it when he got tired of the alien and drug smuggler traffic. He knew an old Mexican from a town just south of the border. He said that the town was full of Arabs and they could do nothing about it. This was a long time ago.

They are here, have been for years and WILL blow stuff up. Maybe the sheeple that believe it can't happen here, will finally wake up if malls and bus stations start blowing up.

There is no border security and there never has been. I know, I spent over 22 years in the Border Patrol.

You did not "seen" anything, you "saw" it.
A "creek" has water in it, a "crick" is what you get in your neck.
Liberals with guns are nothing but hypocrites.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Most cities water supply's are pretty safe. I doubt you could buy access for less than 200 bucks.

Actually, they are and ebola doesn't work that way; water alone is not a vector.

LOL, And you don't think the sand crickets are smart enough to modify it to work the way they want?

It's to late to worry about them being here folks, it is now time to worry about what you are going to do about it.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wish the scared-of-ISIS folks would just save me some time, cut to the chase, and list for me the additional liberties they want me to give up and the additional government atrocities they want me to fund this time.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Instead of snivelling, make a concrete plan for dealing with the reality of the scum Barak. I don't advocate giving up a damn thing, but want input on effective response. Are YOU willing to kill without mercy or warning if you actually had the misfortune of being present when one of the scum does his thing?

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I don't see him killing them but I could see him trying to rehabilitate them.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Coming to a theater near you.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Here is the scenario: ISIS details 10 or 12 Americans who are members to come here and create chaos and murder. They have access to PLENTY of money. They are given military weapons and explosives and put on ships to Somewhere in Central America. They pay generous bribes in countries where every official takes bribes. They cross the rather porous border with their armament. Since they have I.D. that sez they are American citizens they can move freely to their assignments. We really don't know the identities of those who HAVE gone to ISIS with maybe a few exceptions so this will be easy to accomplish. They do not need training to pass as Americans because they are. The next move is pure hell and then what are you going to do?????

Chuck Norris better oil the sling leather on those Uzis. Invasion USA 2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't know about you, but I'm going golfing.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
With all these threats form A-rabs and rioting, now wouldn't be a good time for the anti gun crowd to push ther agenda, but they will.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This was no surprise with the draw down of US forces as the puzzy status of the Iraqi army was way underestimated.Isis threats to the US are real so violating a sovereign nation's borders to root them out is our only choice unless we sit back,do nothing as so many here suggest.Times have changed total extermination of these vermin is our only recourse.Lines on a map? phugg em.

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The CIA created Al Qaeda. Israel created Hamas. So who the hell created ISIS?

Last I heard BassPro done sold out of 12' foot aluminums & 2-stroke, 12 HP Evinrudes. They're coming. Be afraid. Don't sleep.

If this nation is to survive, we will need drastic changes, foremost is reversion to intelligence testing as precondition of voting. But then again, can anyone assure me that we are not already a satellite country of a one-world-government? I wish I knew the answer to that questions.

There is HUGE $$$ in militarism. You can't have militarism without an enemy. If you don't have an enemy, those wanting to make huge money off of taxpayers who shouldn't have ever been allowed near a precinct will have to create one. Governments are practiced at the art of enemy creating.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
We have a SIL who's with Homeland Security. He says there's no doubt that they're here.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Originally Posted by Snyper
Those could easily be photoshopped.

Skepticism is good... but don't take it too far. ISIS has resources that we've never faced before in regards to money and weapons.

They have not attacked where folks are armed. I hope thats the case here, CHL folks, ISIS never has a clue who is packing and who not.

And we should light em up good if we have to.

Damn shame but life is never easy...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

731 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 16Racing, 67 invisible), 2,851 guests, and 1,378 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,844
Posts18,478,277
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.