Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Don't you suppose that they will get here in part by crossing our much advertised unsecured borders? Is it not criminal for this administration and this president to not do everything possible to secure those borders?

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Of course they will, it is a wide open door.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
ISIS is already spreading pictures of their people taking photos in the US.

So it's likely there's some homegrown terrorists already here, but the potential for others to come in with weapons across the southern border is very, very real.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-groups-flag-photo-held-WHITE-HOUSE.html

ISIS propaganda picture taken in front of White House:
[Linked Image]

Another in front of Old Republic Building in Chicago:
[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Those could easily be photoshopped.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They are already here! Been here for a few years waiting on the "sleeper" cells to hand America it's arse again. We apparently don't learn?

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I think I agree with Michael Savage....the enemy is within.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
A Subtle Message to ISIS

�As I sit here constantly hearing and watching you execute innocent men, women and children in the Middle East I chuckle. Why do I chuckle you may ask? Well let me explain something to you cowardice fools who think you are so tough behind all your propaganda videos. You are scaring a population that doesn�t know how to fight, you�re bullying the weak. You say Islam is the religion of peace,but since when does terrorizing the innocent and beheading men, women and children constitute peace? WTF? But keep in mind, what did Saddam�s troops do when we came rolling into town? They surrendered, twice� So all your empty threats of coming to America and raising your flag over the White House amuse me more than any of you sick, sadistic bastards could ever imagine or comprehend. In 2012 there was about 21.2 million veterans in the United States. Do you understand what that means? Let me break it down for you. That means there are literally millions of disgruntled, dysfunctional, pissed off veterans who have been dealing with years of abuse from their government stabbing them in the backs and having to watch their friends die because you Islamic extremist idiots can�t seem to act like normal human beings and stop terrorism and the violence. It�s one thing to take over an Islamic state, but if my memory serves me correctly, I�m pretty sure we plowed through Fallujah in 4 days. Better yet, it took us about month to control your entire country. At this point, with 13+ years of war under our belts, how long do you think it would take us to do it all over again? I�ll let you draw your own conclusions on that one. Do you really think you stand a chance on US soil? Do you really think it would be smart to poke that bear? Remember, never bite the hand that feeds you. Remember we are armed to the teeth in the US and I can promise you this� the Geneva Conventions will not apply to you. You attack us and there will be no mercy. We will bring the righteous hand of God down upon you and crush you. The ball is in your court now ISIS. We are more than ready to arrange your so called �meeting� with your 72 virgins and send you to your �prophet� Mohamed.�

- Nick Powers

Last edited by jds44; 08/22/14. Reason: Added text of article
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Snyper

Who cares, no one will miss DC or chicago.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Snyper

Skepticism is good... but don't take it too far. ISIS has resources that we've never faced before in regards to money and weapons.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I fear Congress and our president far more than I'll ever fear ISIS.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GunGeek
I fear Congress and our president far more than I'll ever fear ISIS.

TRUTH!

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If they attack here??? Should read when. The sad part is when they kill Americans on American soil those in office elected to serv us will be as much at fault as the terrorist. The total lack of any effort from our government to even slow down the illegal flooding is sickening.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Those in power will use it as an excuse to further restrict the freedoms of law abiding Americans whilst making only a token effort to pursue those responsible.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The middle easterners that got away from their shi!! hole country's will be the first ones to feel the wrath of the American people when they rise up to fight these A Holes.
It will not be pretty.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
They (the Admin) will use any attack to blame it on "tea party extremists"

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
On the bright side, we'll be able to sling ARs when we go to the shopping malls, movies and restaurants (he said sarcastically)

If you're fixin' to put a hole in something,
make it a hole to remember.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by funshooter
The middle easterners that got away from their shi!! hole country's will be the first ones to feel the wrath of the American people when they rise up to fight these A Holes.
It will not be pretty.
right
right

well will take our pick up trucks and pull their mosques down like the boys from Angel Beach did to Porky's place

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by funshooter
It will not be pretty.
right
right

well will take our pick up trucks and pull their mosques down like the boys from Angel Beach did to Porky's place

I was talking about the good ones if there are any. I have met quite a few that seem alright but you can not tell what in side of their minds.
I guess am prejudice.
I pretty much pre judge all of them.

Last edited by funshooter; 08/22/14.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
All it will take is one raghead with an AR to start shooting and we will all be punished instead.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by T LEE
Of course they HAVE , it is a wide open door.

Fixed it for ya, T LEE.

[Linked Image]
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

475 members (260Remguy, 1_deuce, 260madman, 280shooter, 1minute, 160user, 54 invisible), 2,520 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,856
Posts18,478,531
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.