Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
"Pikers To the Rear" as a military tactic should employed. Follow this fellers lead:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Unk
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by lastround
Don't you suppose that they will get here in part by crossing our much advertised unsecured borders? Is it not criminal for this administration and this president to not do everything possible to secure those borders?

300k Arabs live in Dearborn MI and the surrounding area. I'm not sure on how many of them are Muslim. And you're worried about the border?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
They (the Admin) will use any attack to blame it on "tea party extremists"

Brother, the liberals already have.....

IS = Teabaggers

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Scott F
If they attack here??? Should read when.

We've been under attack for a long time... the marine barracks in Beirut, the Kenyan embassy, USS Cole, 9/11, Ft. Hood, Boston marathon...the latest is the serial killer Ali Muhammed Brown.
The list could stretch on a bit & the official names of the perpetrators specific branch differs...Muslim brotherhood, Al Q, Hamas, PLO, ISIS...etc.

After ISIS hacked that reporters head off, I was really surprised that the pos potus actually said "Jihad Extremists" he still can't bring himself to say "Muslim Extremists" Or "Islamic Extremists" ...personally I don't think he ever will & his lack of acknowledging the real issue speaks volumes.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well, I bet the democrats would stop opposing a militarized fence on the southern border if it happened.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
ISIS getting across the US border doesn't matter unless they have either nukes or bioweapons. As Israel teaches us, blowing up the occasional building or bus, and killing hostages doesn't topple nation states. That kind of simple minded terror isn't cost effective for beating the US, and is just more likely to galvanize us to military action; exactly what they don't want.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by GunGeek
I fear Congress and our president far more than I'll ever fear ISIS.

TRUTH!

Ha! You think he isn't a member?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Attacks on American shores is what is going to finally get our politicians and the politically correct crowd to wake up....

Then once again a "sleeping giant" will be awaken....

the problem is NOT the strength of radical Islam, the problem is the liberal left in control that holds back any sort of response, much less preventative action...

it is just a question of how many people must be killed by these people before they are dealt with in the response they deserve...

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by funshooter
The middle easterners that got away from their shi!! hole country's will be the first ones to feel the wrath of the American people when they rise up to fight these A Holes.
It will not be pretty.

Not. Americans acting as a result of wrath will be dealt with.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Seafire
Attacks on American shores is what is going to finally get our politicians and the politically correct crowd to wake up....

Then once again a "sleeping giant" will be awaken....

the problem is NOT the strength of radical Islam, the problem is the liberal left in control that holds back any sort of response, much less preventative action...

it is just a question of how many people must be killed by these people before they are dealt with in the response they deserve...

Our shores will not be under attack. Malls and schools will be. Isis is here because libs, commies and Dimocraps want them here.

IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by slumlord
They (the Admin) will use any attack to blame it on "tea party extremists"

It will be a good reason to take our guns.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't you suppose that they will get here in part by crossing our much advertised unsecured borders?

Dammit, they're flying in on Lufthansa and British Airways! FedGov doesn't stop ANYBODY from exiting an airliner these days. WAKE UP, Your government DGAS about you or your family.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Well, I bet the democrats would stop opposing a militarized fence on the southern border if it happened.

The Dimocraps will call for the UN to take over our government so they will tell our muzzy brothers to be nice to us because the US is no more.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
ISIS getting across the US border doesn't matter unless they have either nukes or bioweapons.

They recently said Americans will drown in their own blood. Isn't that how ebola works?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Don't you suppose that they will get here in part by crossing our much advertised unsecured borders?

Dammit, they're flying in on Lufthansa and British Airways! FedGov doesn't stop ANYBODY from exiting an airliner these days. WAKE UP, Your government DGAS about you or your family.

For sure and they are being brainwashed to hate America in the schools we finance.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
There are Muslims in every state, some more than others, even in little po dunk towns.

They are just waiting for the orders.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by watch4bear
ISIS getting across the US border doesn't matter unless they have either nukes or bioweapons.

They recently said Americans will drown in their own blood. Isn't that how ebola works?

That's how it works in third world dumps with poor septic, water and healthcare. Until a strain of ebola is persistent and airborne (rather than via bodily fluids) it won't be a problem in the first world. More Americans probably die every day, stroking out from being fatties than all of the African Ebola deaths to date.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Most cities water supply's are pretty safe. I doubt you could buy access for less than 200 bucks.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TBREW401
There are Muslims in every state, some more than others, even in little po dunk towns.

They are just waiting for the orders.

You got that right, they're even building a mosque right here in Anchorage but I know a lot of people are keeping an eye on it.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Most cities water supply's are pretty safe. I doubt you could buy access for less than 200 bucks.

Actually, they are and ebola doesn't work that way; water alone is not a vector.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

666 members (10Glocks, 17CalFan, 160user, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 62 invisible), 2,601 guests, and 1,319 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,835
Posts18,478,088
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.