Home
I was shooting in my yard the other day and out of nowhere my neighbor from almost a half mile away walks up my driveway and demands that I stop shooting until he can verify that I have an approved shooting facility. I put my gun down on the table, looked at him funny and told him to GFhimself. He started blabbering about having grandkids up and he had every right to come make aure I was being safe.

I said
A: i'm shooting the opposite direction from your property

B: my back stop is about a hundred tons of dirt pushed up

C: get the fugg off of my property, and if he doesn't like the way things are done in Northern Pa, he can get the hell out and go back to Jersey.

He started in about how it was illegal for me to shoot within 300 feet of buildings, and that he was an NRA instructor and what I was doing wasn't safe, and he was worried about his grandkids
He didn't much care for my next response either. That if he keeps his grandkids on his peoperty he wouldn't have to worry, and again Get the fugg off of my land.

He then starts in with "i'm trying to be reasonable about this now. I stopped him, told him at this point I am notifying him that he is trespassing on private property. The [bleep] then says he can come on my land to talk to
Me whenever he wants

The State Police cited him for Trespassing

He needs to go back to Jersey. When they forst bought this house up here, his wife called the troopers because a farmer's cows were out of the pasture( in the farmer's field) and she was worried that they would maul her grandkids
I applaud your restraint in avoiding violence.

they must have some really dumb grandkids
Joel, Inwas HOT, I couldn't believe the audacity he had to come on to someone elses land and demand they stop using it as they please
Yankees
Yep. Good job Gitem !
Well, never know when cows will attack..
Gotta feel for those grandkids, being saddled with an idiot for a grandpa. eek
Folks who immigrate to a new place should get along or get out. That's as true now as it was 100 years ago at Ellis island.
Originally Posted by gitem_12
The [bleep] then says he can come on my land to talk to
Me whenever he wants

He's right you know.

With the caveat that he needs to be prepared for an a$$whipping every time he decides to come over.

Originally Posted by SandBilly
Well, never know when cows will attack..

tell them to watch out for the high headed b!tches....they will get yah every time if yah give them a chance....
That's what the Indians said too...
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Yankees

Flatlanders!!
Originally Posted by jnyork

I'll bet you ten dollars against a donut that it's the old hag pushing the dumbass to "go set the neighbor straight".

Poor Jerkoff probably hasn't had a moment's peace since he married the hag 48 years ago.
Supposedly he is going to have his attorney draw up a cease and decist letter.

I'm seriously thinking about getting some Tannerite
Originally Posted by jnyork

The grandparent concerns might be well places.

If they take after the grandparents I have a feeling those are some stupid grand-kids.
is he right about the 300 yards thing?
You won't do it.........

smile
Well, he was from Joisey! Smart they ain't.
I'll also be willing to be a benjamin that the Goofy bastid and the nagger he married BOTH voted Democrat in the last election.

Originally Posted by KFWA

No. Pa has a " safety zone" but it's for hunting. And makes no mention of target shooting. Their my buildings. I guess if i want to shoot THEM it's my business, as it's MY property
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
I'll also be willing to be a benjamin that the Goofy bastid and the nagger he married BOTH voted Democrat in the last election.

I wouldn't touch that bet!

No. Pa has a " safety zone" but it's for hunting. And makes no mention of target shooting. Their my buildings. I guess if i want to shoot THEM it's my business, as it's MY property

sounds like he gonna waste some money on a lawyer drawing up worthless paperwork then

use it for target practice when he hands it to you
He was going to sue me a couple of years ago because we let the gas company put a compressor on my land, and he told me if it's too loud he will sue them and me.

It is unlawful to hunt for, shoot at, trap, take, chase or
disturb wildlife within 150 yards of any occupied residence, camp,
industrial or commercial building, farm house or farm building, or
school or playground without the permission of the occupants

unquote.

Did you give yourself permission to shoot?
Yes, i believe it's implied

I'm seriously thinking about getting some Tannerite

I double dog dare you! cool
He was going to sue me a couple of years ago because we let the gas company put a compressor on my land, and he told me if it's too loud he will sue them and me.

man I'd hate to have a dickhead for a neighbor

Typical democrat. He thinks he owns your land.
He ain't gonna get a lawyer. That's what the tree dwellers always say when they realize they aren't going to get their way when dealing with a meat eater.

Hell, who can blame them. They have to sit up there on those limbs, chewing leaves and looking down on the meat eaters. They are sure they are smarter, but for some reason, the meat eaters just won't let them have their way.

Dammit, it isn't fair. I'm going to call my attorney and MAKE this meat eater do what I want....

BY THE WAY, I think that low life should have his arm pit hair lit on fire with a 24 hourcampfire zippo lighter, just for invoking the name of the NRA during his piss poor, chicken sheet whining spell.
I'd tell him to kiss my rosie rojo arse!
And GF himself - cause he probably ain't gettin any at home!
Joel, Inwas HOT, I couldn't believe the audacity he had to come on to someone elses land and demand they stop using it as they please

I'd have dropkicked that satchelass, then put him in a figure four leg lock and made him eat gravel out of my driveway before I let him go limping back home to his old sea hag of a wife.

But I'm not a very nice person.
I still think a man could have a lot of 'fun' if he knew he only had 3 months to live.
I am positive that there are 4 people actively praying today that I don't get a terminal cancer prognosis.

They know it, and I know it.

I'd have dropkicked that satchelass, then put him in a figure four leg lock and made him eat gravel out of my driveway before I let him go limping back home to his old sea hag of a wife.

But I'm not a very nice person.

It was very close... But i was waiting for
My cousin so we coulve for a Walleye charter today, I didn't have to work last night or tonight, so I was in a good mood, and really did not want to explain why I throttled my neighbor, plus if things escalate, the paper trail from his trespass will only help
Me
Kudos for getting him a trespassing citation.
No doubt, my friend, you did the right thing.

Getim, you only made one mistake. When that sucker was on your property you should have claimed he was attacking you and opened a can of justified and certified kickass.

Let his grand kids and granny see what happens when he fuggs with thee.
His. " I'm a Certified NRA firearms instructor speel was amazing". I told him, yea, i took that same ten question quiz too, then fired right back with i've got more firearms training and experience in my left testicle than you ever will have.

His. "You lnow you can't be doing this, it's not safe and nees to stop or i'll handle this legally" line sent me over the edge my demeanor, and attitude got much more serious, and aggressive at that point
Oh-Yeah!
Tannerite
[img]https://fbcdn-video-d-a.akamaihd.ne...1278437_d8c8669b582512b5ae083305582e21f4[/img]

Gotta love it when they tell a cop whats legal�..
Ask him over for some punch tomorrow.
Good job not beatin' the sonofabich senseless, you should host a campfire get together, that phu*kers head would explode! grin
I was shooting in my yard the other day and out of nowhere my neighbor from almost a half mile away walks up my driveway and demands that I stop shooting until he can verify that I have an approved shooting facility. I put my gun down on the table, looked at him funny and told him to GFhimself. He started blabbering about having grandkids up and he had every right to come make aure I was being safe.

I said
A: i'm shooting the opposite direction from your property

B: my back stop is about a hundred tons of dirt pushed up

C: get the fugg off of my property, and if he doesn't like the way things are done in Northern Pa, he can get the hell out and go back to Jersey.

He started in about how it was illegal for me to shoot within 300 feet of buildings, and that he was an NRA instructor and what I was doing wasn't safe, and he was worried about his grandkids
. . . .

He needs to go back to Jersey. When they forst bought this house up here, his wife called the troopers because a farmer's cows were out of the pasture( in the farmer's field) and she was worried that they would maul her grandkids

I guess you might want to post your property "no trespassing." I don't know if that would avoid liability in case of accidents, but it can't hurt.

In one of the continuing legal education courses I took last year, the speaker told a hypothetical story about kids trespassing on private forest land to play cowboys and indians and one falling out of a tree. The owner could restrict his exposure to lawsuits to the value of the land by putting title in an "asset protection" trust.

That would shield his other property, like his business, medical practice equipment, house, antique car or gun collections, etc. One could even have multiple asset protection trusts.

For those who have even moderately significant belongings or items that they want to preserve for their families, this makes a lot of sense.

Done properly, the suing party would lose �� or have such obstacles that he would agree to a modest settlement. Remember, a settlement (even when it is a fairly large percent of the demand) is a win for the defendant, when compared with a big loss, especially one with punitive damages which could wipe him out. It is worth thinking about.

I bet you know that I am thinking about trusts myself. grin
I would prove a point and shoot everyday..
Originally Posted by eyeball
Getim, you only made one mistake. When that sucker was on your property you should have claimed he was attacking you and opened a can of justified and certified kickass.

Naaa, there are other ways.

I have an aquaintence that has some class 3 stuff, i'm thinking a little late night target practice is in order, have my buddy bring his 50.

I have an aquaintence that has some class 3 stuff, i'm thinking a little late night target practice is in order, have my buddy bring his 50.

^^^^^^^

This. grin
We need to move the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot up to John's place this fall. About three days of various and sundry submachine guns, machine guns and glorious belt fed machine guns blowing up more tannerite than they used on 5 seasons of the goofy "Sons of Guns" television show.

I'd say that ought to make the grandkids feel warm and fuzzy.

Tannerite with glow-in-the-dark spots for targets!
Get a lazer and scan his house from the woods some night....he'll go bug shyte.
Well you could have been a little nicer and offered to teach his grand kids how to shoot.
This all sounds really cool and everything, but for the fact that they may be able to get a cease and desist on noise. As has happened elsewhere in PA Likely this would be considered a private nuisance and be safe, but goading him is a good way to push him to spend the money to drag you to court.

I am positive that there are 4 people actively praying today that I don't get a terminal cancer prognosis.

I'm sure it's true. And that's what makes it funny.
Well, I guess he could bow down to the common cacksucker and never break another shot on his own property again. That should keep the grandkids safe and keep himself from having to go to court that one extra time on his day off.

I don't mean to sound like a smartass, JBGQuick, but I just don't think I feel like letting someone else tell me what do do on my property.

Of course, Gitem's mileage may vary, and I am sure he will continue to make sound, mature decisions like the one he made to not slap the taste out of his chickenshit trespassing neighbor's mouth.
Originally Posted by JBGQUICK
This all sounds really cool and everything, but for the fact that they may be able to get a cease and desist on noise. As has happened elsewhere in PA Likely this would be considered a private nuisance and be safe, but goading him is a good way to push him to spend the money to drag you to court.

I hate talking to ambulance chasers.
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux

I'm sure it's true. And that's what makes it funny.

I did mention that I'm not a very good person....

And they EARNED it.

Originally Posted by MissouriEd
Well you could have been a little nicer and offered to teach his grand kids how to shoot.

actually this is what i would do cause in all reality from your description it would piss him off the most....make sure you offer within ear shot of the kids
I was talking about the suggestions and goals of bringing in noisemakers to make the neighbors miserable and teach him who is boss. Not never shooting.
No doubt they earned it.

Until you've had a hold of a collar trying to throw someone over the edge of an overpass you don't really comprehend anger, lol.
I apologize for misunderstanding.

So if I show up on your property uninvited, and demand that you show me that your lawnmower has approved safety equipment on it, and demand that you stop mowing your yard because my kids are a half mile away you will be cordial?
I think he said he'll offer to let you mow his yard?
I think he said he'll offer to let you mow his yard?

Fugg that, I don't even like mowing my own
The property over the rise from my shooting range just sold, and the house pad is directly over that rise. I expect my life just took a turn for the worse. They'll probably have a pack of roaming dogs too.

Might want to pre-dig some holes...

So if I show up on your property uninvited, and demand that you show me that your lawnmower has approved safety equipment on it, and demand that you stop mowing your yard because my kids are a half mile away you will be cordial?

nope, but now i would make it a point to walk over to his place and ask the kids in front of him if they want to learn to shoot or if they know come burn up some of your ammo.....form your description of the guy you may cause him to stroke out grin
Im in remote North Dakota and own an old family farm of 160 acres. My grandfather purchased 80 of it in the very early 1900s. A neighbor a little over a half mile away took me to court. I can now legally only shoot from 9am-1200 noon five days a week. I couldnt beleive it when it happened. ED K
Is this the same neighbor who owns a dog you threatend to shoot?

Am I miss-remembering about that?
Yankees

Flatlanders!!

Recent California transplant from an urban area.
PA, solid blue state with lot's of PE pulling on them blue levers all day long....
if he keeps his grandkids on his peoperty

This seems to be a recurring theme everywhere these days. I have four households within about a square mile of my place. One is kin. Two of the households have grown up children. One household of transplants (living off their free govt checks) from the city have two boys; 9 and 12. Apparently, when you move to the country, your kids no longer have 'yards,' per se and can roam the countryside at will, unattended. I have had to kick them off my place several times, and this last time, it got heated.

I don't know what's so fuggin' hard to understand about keeping your brood on your own land. Few things pizz me off more.
I still think a man could have a lot of 'fun' if he knew he only had 3 months to live.

Just finished a book where a guy that had terminal cancer in the last stages got even with people who had treated him poorly going back to his high school days. He even got his mortgage company by taking out a second mortgage for $110K and blowing it on a good time. smile
I hold a grudge.

^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^

Good job G-12.
get a black powder cannon at least an 1 3/4 bore lots of fun with golf balls and cheaper to shoot than tannerite. Keep it pointed his direction when not in use
LOL, it's all in the attitude adjustment department, I was about 18 and driving for Gramps in his pickup one night after an auction, back in those days most cars had four headlights.

This car behind us had been running their bright lights for several miles, we were approaching an old narrow bridge, Gramps said straddle the bridge and nose it over hard on your side and stop!!!!!

Paps got out, [as did I,] walked back and shot out two of the mans car headlights with a revolver, I've never seen before or since a man waving and smiling and thanking you for shooting out his headlights.

Guess the driver was happy he wasn't shot too, all in the attitude adjustment, gratitude can surface at the strangest times. lol

Gramps pointed back down the road, the man turned around and drove off the other way, when he was outta sight, Gramps said, let's go home Stoney. smile
[Linked Image]
laugh That's funny Rattler, that little lesson weren't nothing to a just retired E-9 Sergeant Major.
I think we could settle this neighbor/noise/safety problem by having the next 24HCF gathering at Gitem's place�. wink

Ahhhhh�the lively crackle of small arms fire<sigh�.>
fences and cannons make for good neighbors especially after the sheriff tells them it's legal and nothing he can do
Great idea Poobah. wink, I'd even load up the 8-Bore with a full charge of 400 grains of Holy Black. lol

Sure nuff Blanket, all about borders and respect, G-12 needs to install 'No Trespassing' signs ASAP.

I have these signs at several points on my place:

"NO TRESPASSING"
LIVE FIRE DRILLS
NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SHOOTING ACCIDENTS
GO BACK!!!!!
Originally Posted by gunner500

This car behind us had been running their bright lights for several miles, we were approaching an old narrow bridge, Gramps said straddle the bridge and nose it over hard on your side and stop!!!!!

Gramps was no dummy. grin
Originally Posted by tjm10025

Gramps was no dummy. grin

WW-II, Korea and 'Nam was all still fresh on his mind. laugh
Yea the only bad part of getting the sheriff involved is the deputy's always want to shoot up all your powder
Originally Posted by calikooknic

we only used a coffe can full to launch this 120 lb pig.

Wonder how high you could lift a heifer with a gallon......

With the right wind drift......... who knows where she'd land.

JAFO,

GWB

Yankees

grin
LOL, it's all in the attitude adjustment department, I was about 18 and driving for Gramps in his pickup one night after an auction, back in those days most cars had four headlights.

Paps got out, [as did I,] walked back and shot out two of the mans car headlights with a revolver, I've never seen before or since a man waving and smiling and thanking you for shooting out his headlights.

Guess the driver was happy he wasn't shot too, all in the attitude adjustment, gratitude can surface at the strangest times. lol

Gramps pointed back down the road, the man turned around and drove off the other way, when he was outta sight, Gramps said, let's go home Stoney. smile

my old man had that mentality too. That also included some unfortunate lapses in judgement - like waking up married to a woman you never met before after an all night bender and hitting a cop with his belt buckle (which resulted in 2 cops Rodney Kinging his ass and a couple of nights in the pokey). Near the end of his life he had no tolerance for people driving slow in front of him, and on one occasion I was with him, he "helped" the driver in front of him complete a turn with his bumper.
Originally Posted by Roundup
Yankees

Flatlanders!!

Recent California transplant from an urban area.

Thanks for the "urban" clarification, most don't do it. wink

This is my little valley in Northern Ca and EVERYONE hunts and shoots.

[Linked Image]

Damn. Good job on the self restraint. If it had been me, he would be picking bloody boogers out of his nose today.

my old man had that mentality too. Unfortunately that also included some unfortunately lapses in judgement - like waking up married to a woman you never met before after an all night bender and hitting a cop with belt buckle (which resulted in 2 cops Rodney Kinging his ass and a couple of nights in the pokey). Near the end of his life he had no tolerance for people driving slow in front of him, and on one occasion I was with him, he "helped" the driver in front of him complete a turn with his bumper.

I've heard the storys about my dad

1)he got arrested one night And handed the cops back the handcuffs on the way back in to the station

2)a teacher had hit one of my cousins with a book. Dad went to his house and knocked him out in his doorway when he answered the door, the school primciple and town cop showed up at my grandparents farm, to arrest dad. He was shooting a can out of the air with a 22 pump. The cop and principal decided to leave

3) one of dad's friends found out his wofe was cheating on him with a black man. So the guy decided he was going to make the hour and a half drive to where she was and kick the scheit out of both of them and the kill the rest of the neegars in that town, the guy's mom was trying to calm him fown and saw my dad walk out of the auto parts store next door. She told him what her son was going to do, dad walked over to his car, and said "hold on don't leave yet". He then went to his truck got out a shotgun, box of shells and an m1 carbine carbine and a couple mags. He walked back put them in his friends car and said ok lets go, you're not gonna have all that fun without me.....dad's friend changed his mind and didn't wanna go anymore.

I miss my old
Man
That's how I spell C H A R A C T E R.

wink
Originally Posted by geedubya

JAFO,

GWB

After one herd of pigs destroyed a feeder on my lease, I keep thinking maybe a couple pounds of tannerite, in a container surrounded by buckshot, would be the perfect way to eradicate them with one shot.

Not sure the landowner would approve, however. blush
That's funny. Even done without the shot, can you imagine having a heard of deaf hogs you could hunt?
run a ad in the local paper ....giving the unnamed loser a hard time ...tell them to take their...bs back where they came from!!!
I had a "next door neighbor"... call the troopers ... they called me .."are things ok -u can shoot on your land -I asked who called cryin--would not say..I was sighting in for hunting season////I THEN went in the house and loaded every LOUD firearm I had and filled up a mag for each ...then shot the hell out of a stump in 3 directions> using my house as a back drop/sounding board.... smile yea it felt good ...real good!

I have a 50 and may even make the trip all they way across the country if invited just to shake the A Hole up.

I had a retired Sheriff as a neighbor that had a huge chip on his shoulder.
One day I was welding with a portable machine in my back yard and he came over and shut my machine off mid weld. We got in an argument. I threatend to call the police and have him arrested for treaspassing.

Needless to say the next time I used that machine. I moved it right up next to the back of his house almost on top of our property line fence and I fired it up every chance I could.
Way to go!

JD338
Originally Posted by funshooter

I have a 50 and may even make the trip all they way across the country if invited just to shake the A Hole up.

One day I was welding with a portable machine in my back yard and he came over and shut my machine off mid weld. We got in an argument. I threatend to call the police and have him arrested for treaspassing.

Needless to say the next time I used that machine. I moved it right up next to the back of his house almost on top of our property line fence and I fired it up every chance I could.

"I had a retired Sheriff as a neighbor that had a huge chip on his shoulder.
One day I was welding with a portable machine in my back yard and he came over and shut my machine off mid weld. We got in an argument. I threatend to call the police and have him arrested for treaspassing."

You are lucky you didn't get shot.....
Originally Posted by Harry M
Originally Posted by funshooter

"I had a retired Sheriff as a neighbor that had a huge chip on his shoulder.
One day I was welding with a portable machine in my back yard and he came over and shut my machine off mid weld. We got in an argument. I threatend to call the police and have him arrested for treaspassing."

You are lucky you didn't get shot.....

The people that lived in my home before me egged his house several times. I tried to get along with him most of the time but nothing could make that guy happy ever.
Even the local Sheriffs had nothing good to say about their retired partner.

His area to patrol was way out in never never land in the desert where you would not see anyone for days. I guess that tainted him, he spent about 20 years out there with out back up.
He had a reputation with his department.
As for getting shot I do not think they let him have a firearm after he retired.
This guy is a puoc school teacher from some ritzy suburb in Jersey, He's been given all the notice he is going to get. i played nice this time, all he got was a citation. Next time i'm just going to drag his ass off my property by his fugging hair
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal

JAFO,

GWB

After one herd of pigs destroyed a feeder on my lease, I keep thinking maybe a couple pounds of tannerite, in a container surrounded by buckshot, would be the perfect way to eradicate them with one shot.

Coukd you mix the tannerite into the feed, and say put it on the ground, concentrated enough to make one of those oinkers a walking blood bomb?....imagine shooting that pig
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal

JAFO,

GWB

Coukd you mix the tannerite into the feed, and say put it on the ground, concentrated enough to make one of those oinkers a walking blood bomb?....imagine shooting that pig

I gotta clean my screen now.

That was funny

KAAAAAAAAABBBBBOOOOOOOMMMM
It's apparently a NJ thing.
I have somewhat the same problems with my NJ neighbors.
I have had to tell them on numerous occasions-"stay off of my property[your Airedale too] and you'll never be in danger. And that I don't care that your dog get's extremely ill every deer season due to gorging himself on carcasses that we dispose of on OUR PROPERTY" whistle
Believe me NJ doesn't hold the exclusive rights. There are only four households living on the ridge I do and one wins the azzhole of the neighborhood award every yr. As the saying goes "There's one in every neighberhood".
F'n Yankees.
>Folks who immigrate to a new place should get along or get out. That's as true now as it was 100 years ago at Ellis island.

^^^ This!

You don't like how we do things here? Then don't come here.

Here are a few additional things for immigrants to keep in mind:
1.) We never sent an invitation asking you to move here.
2.) We don't care how things were done, wherever you come from. If we wanted things that way we'd move there.
3.) You say you moved here to escape the crap but it's likely that you're part of the crap.
4.) Others have moved here and fit in just fine. You're the problem.
Supposedly he is going to have his attorney draw up a cease and decist letter.

Shoot it and mail it back to him.
Originally Posted by Raeford
I have had to tell them on numerous occasions-"stay off of my property[your Airedale too] and you'll never be in danger. And that I don't care that your dog get's extremely ill every deer season due to gorging himself on carcasses that we dispose of on OUR PROPERTY" whistle

i just finished watching about two years worth of episodes of justified. It is my impression that everyone in appalachia has a remington 870 shotgun, or a double barrel. And there are a LOT of bordered up mine shafts. I would think it would not be advisable to move into the area with a yankee accent and start telling people what to do. Probably unhealthy.

But that's exactly the problem. Not enough azzholes getting their azz kicked because the popo will arrest those who do so. Bit of irony there, perhaps.
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Originally Posted by Raeford

i just finished watching about two years worth of episodes of justified. It is my impression that everyone in appalachia has a remington 870 shotgun, or a double barrel. And there are a LOT of bordered up mine shafts. I would think it would not be advisable to move into the area with a yankee accent and start telling people what to do. Probably unhealthy.

I can find a way to get along with most anyone[Yankees included]. But when I hear the male from Jersey yelling at the top of his lungs" I should call the Sheriff's dept about all of the deer carcasses" I'm thinking, go ahead I've got check forms for every one of them. I'm thinking this as I'm finding & preparing to go up the property line and double up my "Posted" signs.
This guy is a puoc school teacher from some ritzy suburb in Jersey, He's been given all the notice he is going to get. i played nice this time, all he got was a citation. Next time i'm just going to drag his ass off my property by his fugging hair

Have him cited for littering your place with teeth. shocked
Yankees
grin
Yankees

Flatlanders!!

Liberals
I've never understood the mindset of someone who would approach someone who is firing a gun and tell them what to do?!

If I was in the situation I'd try to have the piece of mind to tell him that right now I'm being a nice neighbor, but if you tell me how to use my land I'll become a serious a-hole and regret having come onto my land to tell me what I can and can't do.
I got one the next house down the street, he's a real douche. Not from jersey though. He's from florida. I have been to florida twice and never met a dik but nearly every floridian I have met here has been a douche big enuff to cleanse a whale's vagina. He's got one strike against him, two more I'm gonna break his jaw. I don't want to but that's up to him.

Bad neighbors suck. Hope all works out without you having to bitchslap him.
Originally Posted by RickyD

But that's exactly the problem. Not enough azzholes getting their azz kicked because the popo will arrest those who do so. Bit of irony there, perhaps.

I agree completely. Our society would be so much more polite if people knew that they might end up with a fat lip or a black eye if they let their mouth run off too far.
Originally Posted by seal_billy
He's got one strike against him, two more I'm gonna break his jaw. I don't want to but that's up to him.

Now, you see? That seems perfectly reasonable to me.
The lady from Jersey feared that the cows would maul her children. That is a good one.

My mom lived in Atlanta. I built her a log cabin way out in the country in North Georgia.
I went over for a visit, she had been there about a year. We were sitting on the porch, we could hear some gunshots about 1/2 mile away.
My mom got upset, she said there was too much shooting and she wanted to call the sheriff on these people. She said she never heard any gunfire in suburban Atlanta.

I told her "These people" are the sheriff. Cops like to shoot off of their back porch, just like civilians.
I asked mom when was the last home invasion in Lumpkin County. She had never heard of one.
I told her that all that gunfire is the reason why. The bad guys know that everybody is armed, and nobody is going to kick in a door when they know somebody is at home in Lumpkin County.
I am fortunate and have zero issues with my neighbors, most of whom are retired military officers.

my old man had that mentality too. That also included some unfortunate lapses in judgement - like waking up married to a woman you never met before after an all night bender and hitting a cop with his belt buckle (which resulted in 2 cops Rodney Kinging his ass and a couple of nights in the pokey). Near the end of his life he had no tolerance for people driving slow in front of him, and on one occasion I was with him, he "helped" the driver in front of him complete a turn with his bumper.

You're exactly right, times have changed indeed, rural Arkansas 1981 it aint anymore. grin
We had a Training Facility over near Diamond Point on the Westside of Discovery Bay. They had contracts to train Military Special Forces Units, Law Enforcement Units, and National Security Forces counter terrorism tactics. We had an Ex Los Angles Cop living in the housing development next to some of our properties. He basically raised such a stink about noise pollution from the Training Facility, which was five miles away as the crow flyes, that he caused them to close down.
Originally Posted by W7ACT
We had a Training Facility over near Diamond Point on the Westside of Discovery Bay. They had contracts to train Military Special Forces Units, Law Enforcement Units, and National Security Forces counter terrorism tactics. We had an Ex Los Angles Cop living in the housing development next to some of our properties. He basically raised such a stink about noise pollution from the Training Facility, which was five miles away as the crow flyes, that he caused them to close down.

And what did the military special forces units and the Department of Homeland Security do about this guy?
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire