Home
Posted By: Calhoun Islamic beheading in Oklahoma - 09/26/14
https://news.yahoo.com/police-woman-beheaded-oklahoma-workplace-144459291.html

MOORE, Okla. (AP) � A man who had been fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by a company official, police said Friday.

The 30-year-old man, who has not been charged, stabbed Colleen Hufford, 54, severing her head in Thursday's attack at Vaughan Foods, Moore Police Sgt. Jeremy Lewis said.

"Yes, she was beheaded," Lewis told The Associated Press before a Friday news conference.

Lewis said the man then stabbed Traci Johnson, 43, a number of times before being shot by Mark Vaughan, a reserve sheriff's deputy and the company's chief operating officer.

While questioning the suspect's co-workers, investigators learned he had recently started trying to convert several employees to Islam, Lewis said. Moore police have asked the FBI to aid in the investigation and look into the man's background because of the nature of the attack, Lewis said.

Johnson and the suspect were hospitalized and in stable condition Friday, Lewis said.

Lewis said he does not yet know what charges will be filed, adding that police are waiting until the man is conscious to arrest him.

Oklahoma Department of Corrections records show the suspect, whom The Associated Press is not naming because he has not been charged, has multiple religious tattoos, including one in Arabic that means "peace be with you."

Lewis said the suspect had been fired in a building that houses the company's human resources office, then immediately drove to the entrance of the business. Lewis said he didn't know why the man was fired.

"This was not going to stop if he didn't stop it. It could have gotten a lot worse," Lewis said.

A Vaughan spokeswoman said the company was "shocked and deeply saddened" by the attack.

Obama at the UN: "Islam is a religion of peace."
Posted By: RWE Re: Islamic beheading in Oklahoma - 09/26/14
Oklahoma Department of Corrections records show the suspect, whom The Associated Press is not naming because he has not been charged, has multiple religious tattoos, including one in Arabic that means "peace be with you."

apparently a translation error.

"pieces be you"

What the fatwa does it take?
Well, I can't see how you can "stab" someone's head off. Seems like chopping would be required. although once I saw a guy chop a tree down with "vertical" chops, so anything's possible.
O bummer sons.

More work place violence.

Black on white this racist is betting.
If Obammy had a religion...
Posted By: BLG Re: Islamic beheading in Oklahoma - 09/26/14
Since when do they not name a suspect until he has been charged??!!!

Clyde
30-year-old Alton Alexander allegedly beheaded a woman and tried to kill another woman at a Vaughan Food processing plant in Oklahoma. A sheriff`s deputy shot the suspect, identified by officials as 30-year-old Alton Alexander Nolan.
He was a recent Islamic convert. That CEO was a total hero, shooting that goatphucker before he could kill and behead another woman.
Too close for comfort.
Coming to a city near you. Soon.
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
He was a recent Islamic convert. That CEO was a total hero, shooting that goatphucker before he could kill and behead another woman.

I'm glad he was armed and thrilled he acted to stop it. But I wonder what the company policy is for normal employees to be armed is?

PS: Just saw the "CEO" was a former CEO and a reserve deputy - explaining why he was armed. Good guy with a gun saved at least one life, probably a lot more.
Obviously the CEO/LEO either needs more ammo or maybe some shooting lessons. The SOB he shot is still alive. Too bad he did not finish the job.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Islamic beheading in Oklahoma - 09/26/14
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Yep
Courtesy of dims like sac and nwa.
Somebody tell me again why we have nothing to fear but our own government...
http://kfor.com/2014/09/25/reports-police-respond-to-possible-shooting-near-moore-grocery-store/

[Linked Image]

Update: 9/26 10:38 a.m.:

MOORE, Okla. � Officials with the Moore Police Department say the FBI is now involved in the investigation related to a brutal attack of workers at a food distribution plant.

Sgt. Jeremy Lewis says the alleged suspect, 30-year-old Alton Nolen had just been fired when he drove to the front of the business, hit a vehicle and walked inside.

He walked into the front office area where he met 54-year-old Colleen Hufford and began attacking her with a knife.

Sgt. Lewis confirms the type of knife used in the attack is the same kind used at the plant.

Lewis confirms that Hufford was stabbed several times and that Nolen �severed her head.�

At that point, Lewis claims Nolen met 43-year-old Traci Johnson and began attacking her with the same knife.

Officials say at that point, Mark Vaughan, an Oklahoma County reserve deputy and a former CEO of the business, shot him as he was actively stabbing Johnson.

�He�s, obviously, a hero in this situation,� Sgt. Lewis said, referring to Vaughan. �It could have gotten a lot worse.�

Authorities say it appears Nolen was attacking employees at random.

Johnson is in stable condition at a local hospital, recovering from her injuries.

The FBI is now looking into Nolen�s background after his former co-workers said he tried to convert them to Islam after recently converting himself.

Lewis says the FBI is working in conjunction with the Moore Police Department, especially when it comes to the religious aspect of the case.

At this time, it is not known if the suspect�s beliefs played a role in the attack.

For those who don't scroll down to read it all, the last line is:

At this time, it is not known if the suspect�s beliefs played a role in the attack.

Really? WTF...
Reportedly the good guy used "a rifle". No details on the type.
What really surprises me is that this made the news at all!
Too bad he didn't turn him into worm food. Now we'll spend good money defending this piece of [bleep]..
Originally Posted by solgardener
"Well, I can't see how you can "stab" someone's head off. ..."

Another misuse of a word by a pap dispenser in a news report.

As for "beheading" a person it would require very strong "slicing."

When I lived in Los Angeles, I believe in 1979, there was an incident at Marina Del Rey on the beach where a man, just-released from the insane asylum in Camarillo, attacked an on-duty harbor police officer.

The man had not been taking his "meds" and when he charged the officer who was almost unaware of the man, the man literally decapitated him with one tremendous slicing cut. He then fell on the downed officer and proceeded to completely disembowel him.

The man was using a standard Buck 110 folding hunter.

A few minutes later, a responding Los Angeles Sheriff's Dept. Deputy Sheriff shot and killed the man when he tried to attack the Deputy.

I am glad the Reserve Deputy Sheriff in Oklahoma was carrying his gun at the office. It would have been much, much worse for the employees had that Muslim terrorists not been stopped.

Condolences for the victims' families.

L.W.
Originally Posted by Calhoun
http://kfor.com/2014/09/25/reports-police-respond-to-possible-shooting-near-moore-grocery-store/

[Linked Image]

Update: 9/26 10:38 a.m.:

MOORE, Okla. � Officials with the Moore Police Department say the FBI is now involved in the investigation related to a brutal attack of workers at a food distribution plant.

Sgt. Jeremy Lewis says the alleged suspect, 30-year-old Alton Nolen had just been fired when he drove to the front of the business, hit a vehicle and walked inside.

He walked into the front office area where he met 54-year-old Colleen Hufford and began attacking her with a knife.

Sgt. Lewis confirms the type of knife used in the attack is the same kind used at the plant.

Lewis confirms that Hufford was stabbed several times and that Nolen �severed her head.�

At that point, Lewis claims Nolen met 43-year-old Traci Johnson and began attacking her with the same knife.

Officials say at that point, Mark Vaughan, an Oklahoma County reserve deputy and a former CEO of the business, shot him as he was actively stabbing Johnson.

�He�s, obviously, a hero in this situation,� Sgt. Lewis said, referring to Vaughan. �It could have gotten a lot worse.�

Authorities say it appears Nolen was attacking employees at random.

Johnson is in stable condition at a local hospital, recovering from her injuries.

The FBI is now looking into Nolen�s background after his former co-workers said he tried to convert them to Islam after recently converting himself.

Lewis says the FBI is working in conjunction with the Moore Police Department, especially when it comes to the religious aspect of the case.

For those who don't scroll down to read it all, the last line is:

Really? WTF...

Be fair about it, maybe he was PO'd about the Shrine Burning in Ferguson, and his Islami has nothing to do with it.

Man this PC / CYA horsechit is really gettin' deep, ain't it.

GTC
Weird!

I thought it was the Jews who are so evil....

Are we sure that he isn't Jewish? I bet that this must be one of those Jewish cover ups. They run everything, ya know... crazy
Originally Posted by Henryseale
Obviously the CEO/LEO either needs more ammo or maybe some shooting lessons. The SOB he shot is still alive. Too bad he did not finish the job.

naw, probably had a .40short and weak, that would account for it.

^^^^^^this x10,000
on an unrelated note greg, was talking to a guy yesterday that had some small troubles at his place in the country. As i understand it, a 45/70 does penetrate a truck.
Glad this was Oklahoma vs CA...

If the Reserve LEO had shot him and had been white, I bet in CA, he would be under assault charges or worse...plus Jerry Brown would be having him prosecuted....

and Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would be on the way down there to incite some local rioting and looting...
Originally Posted by Calhoun
... the man then stabbed Traci Johnson, 43, a number of times before being shot by Mark Vaughan, a reserve sheriff's deputy and the company's chief operating officer.

Johnson and the suspect were hospitalized and in stable condition Friday, Lewis said.

The deputy needs some range time.
Originally Posted by eyeball
Courtesy of dims like sac and nwa.

Made possible by local and national Democrat voters and officials and their anti-American policies !
ENOUGH of this pc BS !
...well , if he had to shoot that fella' OFF of a gal, while he was attacking her, he may well have chosen to aim as far OFF of her CM as he could.

Good job, regardless !

GTC
It'll be a copy-cat thing, don't you worry.

I'm betting nsa missed him talking to his friends about this.
Two things: Guns can work in the work place and it's too bad the deputy didn't send the SOB to his 72 virgins where they can chop of his D*CK with a dull knife over and over again.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Somebody tell me again why we have nothing to fear but our own government...

Glad to. If the damn government would stop interfering in everybody's else's business this crap would be less likely to happen. If the damn government would seal the Southern border with military force this crap would not happen. If the damn government would stop this nonsense that Islam is a religion of peace and we are not at war with Islam this kind of crap would not likely happen. If the damn government would allow everyone to be armed this kind of crap could not happen.

Government IS the problem, NOT the solution.
That's what I mean we have more to fear from our government even than any Muslim. We all know what Islam is but our gutless government can't come to grips with Islam. Of course, with Obama it's understandable he is a Muslim and Semi-black but the rest of government?
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
...well , if he had to shoot that fella' OFF of a gal, while he was attacking her, he may well have chosen to aim as far OFF of her CM as he could.

Good job, regardless !

GTC

bout time some one pointed that out frown smile
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Weird!

Are we sure that he isn't Jewish? I bet that this must be one of those Jewish cover ups. They run everything, ya know... crazy

It wouldn't surprise me if I found out that the Jewish Mafia was in bed with Islamic Mafia. After all, they both are Mid-East Semitic tribes following the same God with different theologies.

Yes it is. The word has gone out to the lone wolves to strike the infidels.
I wonder what his "Facebook page" will say.
Has a 'Use Enough Gun' fund been set up for the C.O.O. yet?
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Another reason why we have more to fear from our government than the Muslims.

Reports are used a rifle.

always a good choice
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Weird!

Waiting for the standard 'false flag' rally cry.

Come on fellas you know you want to.
Mark Vaughan and Vaughan Foods deserve a lot of credit for taking their responsibilities to their people seriously. Vaughan deserves an extra measure for keeping his nerve when facing a crazed head loping Islamist, since he surely armed himself and became a reserve deputy (A sort of CCW+ for business owners in many jurisdictions) to protect his people and business from common criminals not rabid Muslim terrs.

Must be damn disconcerting to see your employee's noggin rolling around the floor of your business.
This is just the opener, more to come soon. eek
The police have, already, saluted and got their story inline with Obama's - it is not terrorism and it is not Islamic.

[Linked Image]

POLICE: MOORE MUSLIM BEHEADING Had Nothing to Do With TERRORISM � Just Random Workplace Beheading

Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, September 26, 2014, 1:10 PM

Muslim Convert Alton Nolen Beheaded a Coworker at a food plant Thursday.
He had been trying to convert his coworkers to Islam.
alton nolen 2

Alton Nolen stabbed his coworker and cut her head off in the customer service center.

Police say the beheading had nothing to do with his Islamic faith.
KFOR reported:

Police also say there is no link to terrorism. It was just a random workplace beheading.
ABC7 reported:

Moore police are working with the FBI to investigate Nolen�s background. Nolen had recently been trying to convert coworkers to Islam, according to Moore police. At this point, there is no apparent tie to terrorism.

It was just a random workplace beheading. Happens all the time.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...orism-just-a-random-workplace-beheading/
heck, we all knew that .gov would soon be out with a whitewash so far as any 'muslim' angle was concerned.
I just read that the killer was from Idabel. I spent lots of time there in my younger days. I'm only about an hour from there and I know lots of people there.

Ha, that kind of explains things. He for sure isn't the first guy from Idabel to behead someone, or two, or three. McCurtain County is a good place to get killed if you want to be, sometimes even if you don't want to be. I guess it came natural to him after he moved to The City and got Islam.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Too close for comfort.

Not quite as close as you, but it is still too close.
Did Holder dispatch the DOJ goon squad yet to determine if the perp's civil rights have been violated?

I wonder if Obama will mention the horrendous and brutal murder of that woman at his next visit to the UN?

Too bad the perp is still alive....now we have to sit through a few million $ worth of trial and due process and all that crap.
d_d
You have that wrong it is one 72 yr. old virgin. Cheers NC
The real question is how many would have died if this had been a "gun free zone"??? A lot of respect goes to the COO for keeping his cool and coming into the fight prepared. I bet the moooslim was prepared to keep whacking and stacking.
Islam is a worldwide cancer, and it's going to embroil all of humanity in death and destruction. Americans have been STUPID in letting this crap infiltrate our nation. Frigging evil bunch of filth.
Originally Posted by fluffy

always a good choice

The trick to using it properly is to make it go bang until the Muslim POS isn't twitching anymore... wink
Sheriff John Whetsel, just told Megan Kelly on her show in a live Interveiw that Mark Vaughn, the Reserve deputy & CEO of Vaughn Foods, shot the Muzzy [bleep] with a "Assault" Rifle.

Typical LEO Chief or High Sheriff speak for an AR-15. Too bad he couldn't make a head shot, and saved the taxpayers from supporting this POS for the next 50 or 60 years.
Darn, NSA couldn't detect this guys Facebook jihad rants?

Cops did call this workplace violence.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Too bad he couldn't make a head shot, and saved the taxpayers from supporting this POS for the next 50 or 60 years.

Oh, he won't make it that long here in OK...

They tend to move em right along down at McAlester.

We're trying to keep up with Texas...
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...following-press-conference-on-beheading/
Posted By: LBP Re: Islamic beheading in Oklahoma - 09/27/14
So why didn't the deputy just order him to drop the knife. Sounds like the deputy used excessive force. Lets hope the deputy ends up in jail and the victim is justly compensated for his injuries. Darn militant law enforcement is out of hand...
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Too bad he couldn't make a head shot, and saved the taxpayers from supporting this POS for the next 50 or 60 years.

Oh, he won't make it that long here in OK...

They tend to move em right along down at McAlester.

We're trying to keep up with Texas...

That's what I was thinking. OK is like TX in that if you kill someone, we'll kill you back!
Too fuggin bad it won't be a public beheading!

I bet Gunner 500 from there in OK would volunteer for the job!

+1 That azzhole was a brain freeze [bleep] that (not who) needed this gentleman to intervene.
I wonder where the perp was hit, range, bullet weight......
Posted By: djs Re: Islamic beheading in Oklahoma - 09/27/14
Certainly glad someone had a gun!!! This should be worth a few question marks in the minds of the anti-gun crowd.
Posted By: djs Re: Islamic beheading in Oklahoma - 09/27/14

Except that a living prisoner can answer more questions regarding his friends and associates than a dead terrorist can.
Except that a living prisoner can answer more questions regarding his friends and associates than a dead terrorist can.

Should he be waterboarded now, or when he's stable?
They get stable????
Give him to me.
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Did Holder dispatch the DOJ goon squad yet to determine if the perp's civil rights have been violated?

I wonder if Obama will mention the horrendous and brutal murder of that woman at his next visit to the UN?

Too bad the perp is still alive....now we have to sit through a few million $ worth of trial and due process and all that crap.

Or that of that eighteen-y/o white kid (from your state?) killed by another black man. Doesn't seem very newsworthy to the media. Holder, the DOJ, and the president's advisor, Al Sharpton no doubt are on top of that one too.
They're here.....
Bring em on to TX!

I've been waiting for something to try at my huge Bowie that Casey at BradshawBlades1 made me! It's sharper than ShiiTT and I'd bet money I could behead a Muzzy bastard with one big stroke.
After, of course, I anchor them with a couple of .45acp 230gr HP's
Originally Posted by krupp
They're here.....

Yep. One is in the WH.
I just say Kudos to Mark Vaughan for shooting the man off the second victim, it would have been nice to save the money on a trial and medical care , but I believe they should televise parts of this trial to show what kind of people do these things and see how there mind acts. Provided so disgusting subhumaniod Lawyer does not say he is mentally incapable of standing trial......
If anyone other then a rookie public defender gets this case , then lawyers are truly the lowest piles of waste.
Bring em on to TX!

I've been waiting for something to try at my huge Bowie that Casey at BradshawBlades1 made me! It's sharper than ShiiTT and I'd bet money I could behead a Muzzy bastard with one big stroke.
After, of course, I anchor them with a couple of .45acp 230gr HP's

They extend no such courtesy to their victims. They appear to saw their / our heads of slowly with the dullest of knives, and the Muzzies deserve no better from us.

You got a dull and rusty hacksaw.
Originally Posted by northcountry
d_d
You have that wrong it is one 72 yr. old virgin. Cheers NC

[Linked Image]
That's right sonny!
Sheriff calls Vaughan Foods executive a �hero�

BY BRIANNA BAILEY
PUBLISHED: SEPTEMBER 26, 2014

MOORE�The off-duty reserve sheriff�s deputy who police say shot disgruntled warehouse worker Alton Nolen as he attacked another employee at the Vaughan Foods plant with a knife on Thursday was the one-time company president who is involved in Boy Scouts and an avid hunter.

In a statement, Oklahoma County Sheriff John Whetsel praised Mark E. Vaughan, 49, of Oklahoma City for his quick thinking and called him a hero.

�I am convinced those actions saved the lives of several other employees,� Whetsel said. �There is every reason to believe that the lives of untold others were saved who would have been targeted by the suspect if it hadn�t been for Deputy Vaughan�s actions.�

Vaughan is the former president of Vaughan Foods and continued as chief operating officer with the company after its 2011 sale to Oregon-based Reser�s Fine Foods Inc.

Vaughan has been part of the Oklahoma County Sheriff�s Office since June 2010, and is assigned to the Patrol Division. He is a member of the Fast Action Support Team, and Whetsel said he also is a highly trained member of the Tactical Team.

�Mark Vaughan is an example of just how significant these men and women are to our citizens. Yesterday lives were saved and a criminal threat ended by the quick and unselfish response of Mark Vaughan,� Whetsel said in a statement. �Only one word can express my feelings of the actions of Reserve Deputy Mark Vaughan. Without regard to himself or his safety, yesterday Mark Vaughan became a �HERO� while doing the job he was sworn to do � protecting others.�

Vaughan has been a Boy Scout leader since 1997 and hunts quail in his spare time, according to a 2005 interview with The Oklahoman.

�I�ve been involved in Boy Scouting forever. I�ve been a Scout leader since 1997 and am currently Scout master of Troop 4,� Vaughan said in the interview. �I get a tremendous amount of enjoyment out of that. It�s a good movement. It teaches duty to community, to others and to themselves and reverence toward God.�

Reserve Deputies must attend a basic law enforcement academy and annual training sessions, as well as work a minimum of 16 hours a month in the program, according the Oklahoma County Sheriff�s department.

Beaverton, Ore.-based Reser�s Fine Foods acquired Vaughan Foods for $18.25 million in cash in 2011. The company employed about 500 people in 2011.

In a statement issued Friday morning, Reser�s said it was working with law enforcement to help the ongoing investigation into the incident.

�On behalf of everyone at Vaughan Foods, we are shocked and deeply saddened by the events of today. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families and friends of the team member we lost and all those affected,� the company said. �Our focus is on the safety and well-being of our employees. We will provide counseling and support for our team members and support each other through this difficult time.�

At its Moore plant, Vaughan Foods company makes prepared chopped lettuce, coleslaw, salsa and other chopped produce for distribution across the Midwest.

[Linked Image]
This 2010 archive photo shows Mark Vaughan at the Vaughan Foods processing plant in
Moore, OK. Photo by Steve Sisney, The Oklahoman
Oklahoma beheading: Man accused of beheading woman in Moore served prison time in Oklahoma

BY GRAHAM LEE BREWER
PUBLISHED: SEPTEMBER 26, 2014

The fired worker accused of a beheading served time in Oklahoma prisons on drug and assault offenses, records show.

Alton Alexander Nolen, 30, was incarcerated in March 2011, records show. He was released two years later � on March 22, 2013. He has three felony convictions in all and is still on probation.

Nolen has tattooed on his abdomen �as-salaamu alaikum,� Arabic for �peace be with you,� according to Corrections Department records. He has �Jesus Christ� tattooed on his chest, �Judah� on his left arm and praying hands on his right arm.

In the most recent case, he pleaded guilty in January 2011 in Logan County District Court to assault and battery upon a police officer, escape from detention, obstructing an officer and driving under suspension. He was sentenced to two years in prison and three years on probation

He was charged after he assaulted then fled an Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper who was attempting to arrest him during a traffic stop in October 2010, court records show.

The trooper, Betsy Randolph, reported she stopped him because the car had a paper tag that appeared to be fake. She found out he had warrants for his arrest and had put handcuffs on his right arm when he pushed her and ran away.

Randolph told The Oklahoman Friday she tore ligaments in her right ring finger from holding on to the handcuffs.

Nolen fled into nearby woods. He was apprehended after a 12-hour manhunt involving four law enforcement agencies and two helicopters, records show.

Randolph said authorities were tracking Nolen�s cellphone and knew he was nearby. They worked with Nolen�s then-girlfriend to capture him. Nolen texted his girlfriend and asked her to leave a window open.

�We had guys in the apartment waiting on him, and so when he opened the window to crawl in we had guys on the inside and outside,� Randolph said.

Nolen slipped out of his shirt when officers inside the apartment tried to grab him, and he fled on foot before he was tackled by members of a tactical team. Randolph completed the arrest.

Nolen pleaded guilty in 2010 in Logan County District Court to marijuana possession. He was caught in September 2009 by Langston University police who were investigating a tip illegal drugs were being sold out of an apartment, court records show.

He at first was sentenced to 90 days in jail and five years on probation for the marijuana offense. His probation was revoked after he assaulted the trooper. He was re-sentenced to two years in prison and four years on probation.

Nolen pleaded guilty in 2006 in Oklahoma County District Court to possession of cocaine with intent to distribute. He initially was on probation.

Oklahoma City police arrested Nolen in July 2006 after an officer saw him throw a baggie of crack cocaine from a car window during a traffic stop in July 2006. Nolen was a passenger in the car. Police also found cocaine and marijuana in the car.

Police recovered $287 from the driver�s pocket.

His probation for the cocaine offense was revoked in 2011 and he was sentenced to six years in prison. He was allowed to serve his prison sentences for all three convictions at the same time.

In March 2011, Nolen was sent to the Davis Correctional Center in Holdenville where he stayed for seven months, said state Corrections Department spokesman Jerry Massie. He was then transferred to the Lexington Assessment and Reception Center in Lexington.

Nolen spent the final year of his sentence at the Lawton and Oklahoma City community correction centers.

Massie said Nolen had no misconduct record during his time in the system.

Contributing: Staff Writer Nolan Clay

[Linked Image]
Alton Nolen, 30, accused of beheading a co-worker
and assaulting another woman with a knife at Vaughan
Foods Co. Thursday Sept. 25, 2014
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by krupp
They're here.....

Yep. One is in the WH.

Yep! And I Guarantee that POS will be calling it "work place" violence!

And as long as the [bleep] in Charge is in the WH, this ShiiTT will continue to happen!mad
He probably just read the ISIL website were they were telling Muslims to behead Americans.
Originally Posted by ConradCA
He probably just read the ISIL website were they were telling Muslims to behead Americans.

[Linked Image]

Obama, the police, and the media have coordinated their stories to portray Nolen as an ordinary American that responded to being fired with 'workplace violence' and Vaughan as a LEO; because the truths that Nolen is a black, Islamic terrorist converted in prison and incited by ISIS and that Vaughan is an executive and citizen gun owner that defended his people against a terrorist with his privately owned gun are very destructive to several of their key agenda items.

[Linked Image]

'Sharia law is coming': Facebook rants of fired Muslim convert store-worker who beheaded female colleague and stabbed another woman before being shot by CEO

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...shot-hero-boss-ranted-Sharia-law-coming-

Originally Posted by djs

questions? Just burn down the local mosque, and kill all the muslims. Simple end to the problem.
Yeah them phaackers are like fire ants.
If every mosque in the country was burned to the ground,,, I don't know if that would do the job but it would make me fell better!

Originally Posted by Rovering
The police have, already, saluted and got their story inline with Obama's - it is not terrorism and it is not Islamic.

And they've brought in the feds who are calling it workplace violence..........can't possibly imagine why they didn't keep this a purely local/state matter.

With the feds involved, it won't be murder & it won't be a capital crime & it will now drag on for years instead of the much shorter cycle time had it been kept local.

The Hero made a big mistake by not killing the guy outright, ala Fort Hood shooter who was also not killed outright........woulda simplified matters greatly.

MM
Posted By: g5m Re: Islamic beheading in Oklahoma - 09/27/14
And, not a word about it in the local morning paper. What a shock.
Originally Posted by Rovering
Originally Posted by ConradCA

[Linked Image]

" . . . Saad Mohammad, the Islamic society�s director of news and information, said law enforcement representatives contacted his mosque during their investigation Friday.

Mohammad said he remembers yelling at Nolen when the man placed his Quran on the floor with his prayer rug during a visit to the mosque. Mohammad said Muslims are prohibited from placing the Quran, Islam�s holy book, on the floor." The Oklahoman
Liberalism: When the Tea Party protesting government corruption, overspending and neglect of duties is "acting like terrorists" but a radical Muslim beheading an infidel is "workplace violence."
So did he convert to Islam while in Prison?
http://www.libertynews.com/2014/09/...der-includes-updates-on-beheading-story/
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Liberalism: When the Tea Party protesting government corruption, overspending and neglect of duties is "acting like terrorists" but a radical Muslim beheading an infidel is "workplace violence."

Mental illness!
Good on the manager who shot him.

Likely some nutcase who joined Islam to justify his mental illness.
Originally Posted by seal_billy
If every mosque in the country was burned to the ground,,, I don't know if that would do the job but it would make me fell better!

^^^This^^^

And deport all those fuggers with visas!!!
Posted By: g5m Re: Islamic beheading in Oklahoma - 09/28/14
Well, it appears the local police are not in line with the federal government's apparent characterization of "workplace violence":

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...-Department-Beheading-Was-a-Terror-Event
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Right here 'Mag, the little dot in Oklahoma is no more.

Death Penalty

By Beth Myers
December 15, 2017

[Linked Image]
Alton Nolen sentenced to death for beheading murder

It's what he wanted and it's what the jury recommended.

33-year-old Alton Nolen appeared before a judge Friday at the Cleveland County Courthouse and was sentenced to death for the 2014 beheading of 54-year-old Colleen Hufford at Vaughan Foods in Moore. He was also given three life sentences plus 130 years for assault and battery charges.

Nolen had repeatedly tried to plead guilty and asked to be executed but Judge Lori Walkley refused to accept his plea. Nolen's attorneys argued he was not mentally competent.

But yet, in most corporate workplaces one cannot carry.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

It's what he wanted.....

Reckon he's gonna change his mind the instant he opens his eyes looking straight into Hades.
If that guy wouldn't have stopped shooting when all this happened, it would have already been carried out.
20 years from now when he gets a pinprick in his arm strapped to a gurney is not justice.
Originally Posted by Reloder28

It's what he wanted.....

Reckon he's gonna change his mind the instant he opens his eyes looking straight into Hades.

And he discovers that all along Muslim Jihadists have been wrong and they actually get to face 72 Virginians.
Slit his wrists with a knife used to bleed out a hog - then let him watch as long as he can see.
Originally Posted by Mad_Max

It's what he wanted.....

And he discovers that all along Muslim Jihadists have been wrong and they actually get to face 72 REALLY PISSED OFF PATRIOTIC Virginians.

hope you don't mind me fixing that for you....

I wish this guy well... like when he gets to hell... he can hang out with Osama bin Laden
and they can do fun Muslim things... like Tag Team Gang Banging a Herd of Goats....

Just hope his death is as inspirational as the women he beheaded felt...
A dull needle, greased with lard.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
If that guy wouldn't have stopped shooting when all this happened, it would have already been carried out.

Yep. Freaking unreal.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
20 years from now when he gets a pinprick in his arm strapped to a gurney is not justice.

Not in Ok. OEH, hopefully they'll stab him in less than 10, which is still 10 to long.
Originally Posted by Mad_Max

It's what he wanted.....

And he discovers that all along Muslim Jihadists have been wrong and they actually get to face 72 Virginians.

That would be pretty tough.
Think I have a rusty fishing knife or two laying around
He’ll be revered in prison as an Islamic warrior and by the time his execution date is imminent Chelsea will pardon him and appoint him to some high paid government committee on human rights or some other bullchit. That m’fr should be buried alive in a coffin and intravenously kept alive and alert for several weeks.
© 24hourcampfire