Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I wonder where the perp was hit, range, bullet weight......

GB1

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Certainly glad someone had a gun!!! This should be worth a few question marks in the minds of the anti-gun crowd.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Henryseale
Obviously the CEO/LEO either needs more ammo or maybe some shooting lessons. The SOB he shot is still alive. Too bad he did not finish the job.

Except that a living prisoner can answer more questions regarding his friends and associates than a dead terrorist can.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Except that a living prisoner can answer more questions regarding his friends and associates than a dead terrorist can.

Should he be waterboarded now, or when he's stable?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
They get stable????

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Give him to me.

NRA Benefactor Member

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizenry still gets to vote!"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Did Holder dispatch the DOJ goon squad yet to determine if the perp's civil rights have been violated?

I wonder if Obama will mention the horrendous and brutal murder of that woman at his next visit to the UN?

Too bad the perp is still alive....now we have to sit through a few million $ worth of trial and due process and all that crap.

Or that of that eighteen-y/o white kid (from your state?) killed by another black man. Doesn't seem very newsworthy to the media. Holder, the DOJ, and the president's advisor, Al Sharpton no doubt are on top of that one too.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They're here.....

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Bring em on to TX!

I've been waiting for something to try at my huge Bowie that Casey at BradshawBlades1 made me! It's sharper than ShiiTT and I'd bet money I could behead a Muzzy bastard with one big stroke.
After, of course, I anchor them with a couple of .45acp 230gr HP's

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by krupp
They're here.....

Yep. One is in the WH.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I just say Kudos to Mark Vaughan for shooting the man off the second victim, it would have been nice to save the money on a trial and medical care , but I believe they should televise parts of this trial to show what kind of people do these things and see how there mind acts. Provided so disgusting subhumaniod Lawyer does not say he is mentally incapable of standing trial......
If anyone other then a rookie public defender gets this case , then lawyers are truly the lowest piles of waste.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Bring em on to TX!

I've been waiting for something to try at my huge Bowie that Casey at BradshawBlades1 made me! It's sharper than ShiiTT and I'd bet money I could behead a Muzzy bastard with one big stroke.
After, of course, I anchor them with a couple of .45acp 230gr HP's

They extend no such courtesy to their victims. They appear to saw their / our heads of slowly with the dullest of knives, and the Muzzies deserve no better from us.

You got a dull and rusty hacksaw.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northcountry
d_d
You have that wrong it is one 72 yr. old virgin. Cheers NC

[Linked Image]
That's right sonny!

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sheriff calls Vaughan Foods executive a �hero�

BY BRIANNA BAILEY
PUBLISHED: SEPTEMBER 26, 2014

MOORE�The off-duty reserve sheriff�s deputy who police say shot disgruntled warehouse worker Alton Nolen as he attacked another employee at the Vaughan Foods plant with a knife on Thursday was the one-time company president who is involved in Boy Scouts and an avid hunter.

In a statement, Oklahoma County Sheriff John Whetsel praised Mark E. Vaughan, 49, of Oklahoma City for his quick thinking and called him a hero.

�I am convinced those actions saved the lives of several other employees,� Whetsel said. �There is every reason to believe that the lives of untold others were saved who would have been targeted by the suspect if it hadn�t been for Deputy Vaughan�s actions.�

Vaughan is the former president of Vaughan Foods and continued as chief operating officer with the company after its 2011 sale to Oregon-based Reser�s Fine Foods Inc.

Vaughan has been part of the Oklahoma County Sheriff�s Office since June 2010, and is assigned to the Patrol Division. He is a member of the Fast Action Support Team, and Whetsel said he also is a highly trained member of the Tactical Team.

�Mark Vaughan is an example of just how significant these men and women are to our citizens. Yesterday lives were saved and a criminal threat ended by the quick and unselfish response of Mark Vaughan,� Whetsel said in a statement. �Only one word can express my feelings of the actions of Reserve Deputy Mark Vaughan. Without regard to himself or his safety, yesterday Mark Vaughan became a �HERO� while doing the job he was sworn to do � protecting others.�

Vaughan has been a Boy Scout leader since 1997 and hunts quail in his spare time, according to a 2005 interview with The Oklahoman.

�I�ve been involved in Boy Scouting forever. I�ve been a Scout leader since 1997 and am currently Scout master of Troop 4,� Vaughan said in the interview. �I get a tremendous amount of enjoyment out of that. It�s a good movement. It teaches duty to community, to others and to themselves and reverence toward God.�

Reserve Deputies must attend a basic law enforcement academy and annual training sessions, as well as work a minimum of 16 hours a month in the program, according the Oklahoma County Sheriff�s department.

Beaverton, Ore.-based Reser�s Fine Foods acquired Vaughan Foods for $18.25 million in cash in 2011. The company employed about 500 people in 2011.

In a statement issued Friday morning, Reser�s said it was working with law enforcement to help the ongoing investigation into the incident.

�On behalf of everyone at Vaughan Foods, we are shocked and deeply saddened by the events of today. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families and friends of the team member we lost and all those affected,� the company said. �Our focus is on the safety and well-being of our employees. We will provide counseling and support for our team members and support each other through this difficult time.�

At its Moore plant, Vaughan Foods company makes prepared chopped lettuce, coleslaw, salsa and other chopped produce for distribution across the Midwest.

[Linked Image]
This 2010 archive photo shows Mark Vaughan at the Vaughan Foods processing plant in
Moore, OK. Photo by Steve Sisney, The Oklahoman

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oklahoma beheading: Man accused of beheading woman in Moore served prison time in Oklahoma

BY GRAHAM LEE BREWER
PUBLISHED: SEPTEMBER 26, 2014

The fired worker accused of a beheading served time in Oklahoma prisons on drug and assault offenses, records show.

Alton Alexander Nolen, 30, was incarcerated in March 2011, records show. He was released two years later � on March 22, 2013. He has three felony convictions in all and is still on probation.

Nolen has tattooed on his abdomen �as-salaamu alaikum,� Arabic for �peace be with you,� according to Corrections Department records. He has �Jesus Christ� tattooed on his chest, �Judah� on his left arm and praying hands on his right arm.

In the most recent case, he pleaded guilty in January 2011 in Logan County District Court to assault and battery upon a police officer, escape from detention, obstructing an officer and driving under suspension. He was sentenced to two years in prison and three years on probation

He was charged after he assaulted then fled an Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper who was attempting to arrest him during a traffic stop in October 2010, court records show.

The trooper, Betsy Randolph, reported she stopped him because the car had a paper tag that appeared to be fake. She found out he had warrants for his arrest and had put handcuffs on his right arm when he pushed her and ran away.

Randolph told The Oklahoman Friday she tore ligaments in her right ring finger from holding on to the handcuffs.

Nolen fled into nearby woods. He was apprehended after a 12-hour manhunt involving four law enforcement agencies and two helicopters, records show.

Randolph said authorities were tracking Nolen�s cellphone and knew he was nearby. They worked with Nolen�s then-girlfriend to capture him. Nolen texted his girlfriend and asked her to leave a window open.

�We had guys in the apartment waiting on him, and so when he opened the window to crawl in we had guys on the inside and outside,� Randolph said.

Nolen slipped out of his shirt when officers inside the apartment tried to grab him, and he fled on foot before he was tackled by members of a tactical team. Randolph completed the arrest.

Nolen pleaded guilty in 2010 in Logan County District Court to marijuana possession. He was caught in September 2009 by Langston University police who were investigating a tip illegal drugs were being sold out of an apartment, court records show.

He at first was sentenced to 90 days in jail and five years on probation for the marijuana offense. His probation was revoked after he assaulted the trooper. He was re-sentenced to two years in prison and four years on probation.

Nolen pleaded guilty in 2006 in Oklahoma County District Court to possession of cocaine with intent to distribute. He initially was on probation.

Oklahoma City police arrested Nolen in July 2006 after an officer saw him throw a baggie of crack cocaine from a car window during a traffic stop in July 2006. Nolen was a passenger in the car. Police also found cocaine and marijuana in the car.

Police recovered $287 from the driver�s pocket.

His probation for the cocaine offense was revoked in 2011 and he was sentenced to six years in prison. He was allowed to serve his prison sentences for all three convictions at the same time.

In March 2011, Nolen was sent to the Davis Correctional Center in Holdenville where he stayed for seven months, said state Corrections Department spokesman Jerry Massie. He was then transferred to the Lexington Assessment and Reception Center in Lexington.

Nolen spent the final year of his sentence at the Lawton and Oklahoma City community correction centers.

Massie said Nolen had no misconduct record during his time in the system.

Contributing: Staff Writer Nolan Clay

[Linked Image]
Alton Nolen, 30, accused of beheading a co-worker
and assaulting another woman with a knife at Vaughan
Foods Co. Thursday Sept. 25, 2014

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by krupp
They're here.....

Yep. One is in the WH.

Yep! And I Guarantee that POS will be calling it "work place" violence!

And as long as the [bleep] in Charge is in the WH, this ShiiTT will continue to happen!mad

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He probably just read the ISIL website were they were telling Muslims to behead Americans.

[Linked Image from ]
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by ConradCA
He probably just read the ISIL website were they were telling Muslims to behead Americans.

[Linked Image]

Obama, the police, and the media have coordinated their stories to portray Nolen as an ordinary American that responded to being fired with 'workplace violence' and Vaughan as a LEO; because the truths that Nolen is a black, Islamic terrorist converted in prison and incited by ISIS and that Vaughan is an executive and citizen gun owner that defended his people against a terrorist with his privately owned gun are very destructive to several of their key agenda items.

[Linked Image]

'Sharia law is coming': Facebook rants of fired Muslim convert store-worker who beheaded female colleague and stabbed another woman before being shot by CEO

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...shot-hero-boss-ranted-Sharia-law-coming-

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by Henryseale
Obviously the CEO/LEO either needs more ammo or maybe some shooting lessons. The SOB he shot is still alive. Too bad he did not finish the job.

questions? Just burn down the local mosque, and kill all the muslims. Simple end to the problem.

Sam......

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Yeah them phaackers are like fire ants.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

296 members (257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 29aholic, 1Longbow, 1OntarioJim, 40 invisible), 3,096 guests, and 1,013 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,641
Posts18,533,612
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.