Home
Posted By: byc Walking Dead Season 5 Sunday!!! - 10/10/14
Been watching some of the AMC marathon. I still love the show.

Th extended trailer implies Rick and team are definitely headed to DC. Very timely with the whole Ebola thing. Early reviews say the Producers pushed it to the limit this time. Producers should be eaten for retiring Justified.

Freaking Carl found the hat again. Figured he'd lost it for good the last time.

Can't wait to see the Season Premier. I've been watching the Marathon all week, and even though I've seen them all, it was still better than watching most of the lame shows on TV nowadays.

I was thinking the same thing about the Ebola outbreak. Very timely....
Didnt need to wait for season 5, DC has been full of zombies for years.
[bleep] Yeah!! Can't wait!!

Mike
Well, I've heard enough about it. I guess I'll start downloading season one.
Originally Posted by byc
Been watching some of the AMC marathon. I still love the show.

Th extended trailer implies Rick and team are definitely headed to DC. Very timely with the whole Ebola thing. Early reviews say the Producers pushed it to the limit this time. Producers should be eaten for retiring Justified.

Freaking Carl found the hat again. Figured he'd lost it for good the last time.

I gave up after season three. I had cancelled my cable subscription, and had no way to watch it.
Now, on Netflix, season three and four are available for free. I tried to watch some of season four, and just could not get back into it.
Don't get me wrong, I am still down with the Zombie Apocalypse, but just can't watch this one anymore. frown
I can't wait for this season, I'm hoping it's more like the first 2 seasons and gets away from the whole artsy fartsy aspect of trying to be deep. film makers do much better when they don't try so hard. IMO
I wonder if they'll finally reveal Darrel is a homosexual?

Travis
[Linked Image]
Any bets who saves/rescues Rick and group held prisoner in stock car? Going to be an interesting twist!
It's gonna be the chick with the shaved head that Rick banished.

Travis
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis

She's in the box car too isn't she?
Carol and the black guy and I think a couple of others are prowling the perimeter of Sanctuary.

Carol is the stone cold killer of the whole bunch.
Originally Posted by gitem_12

No.

Travis
She's with the jig
Looks good. Can't wait.

Travis

Glenn and his white babe were the ones in the boxcar.

Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
She's with the jig

And the baby.

Thinking Rick comes back as the stone cold killer with Carol at his side. After all she has his new kid right? Bet the baby has the hat by now.

I'll watch it. Lots of stupid chit on that show but still entertaining enough that I'm curious to see what happens next. And damn does Maggie clean up good!
Damn it's one thing to watch this chit once a week for a hour. But when you watch the marathon it really starts to creep you out.

Not sure I'll sleep tonight and no doubt about nightmares!

The Governor is the real stoned cold killer.
I will record it and watch it monday. Im taking my oldest son to his first concert. I had rather see the season premier, I have been waiting all summer.

I bet those people in the compound that have Rick and the others in the box car have been eating their prisoners,,, where has all that fresh meat been coming from?
Yes. They are cannibals, as predicted by 'flave.

And I'm also predicting that if they throw a bag of dicks into that boxcar, Darrel will become a cannibal as well.

Travis
Big surprise for you in Season 5 and your theory on the D-man! wink
Finally been waiting on this.
Originally Posted by TN deer hunter
Finally, been waiting on this.

[Linked Image]
Yes. They are cannibals, as predicted by 'flave.

And I'm also predicting that if they throw a bag of dicks into that boxcar, Darrel will become a cannibal as well.

Travis

You are uber wrong on Darryl. Best dude on the show hands down! Tyrese #2.
no spoilers tonight guys i have to work. watching it in the am
I usually watch it a day later as well. I refuse to open the threads! Be strong! Hold off! Posts will start rolling in the second the show starts!
Found a website with all the upcoming highlights.

They finally kill off Carl and serve him up to the folks in the boxcar.

Daryl and Carol are gonna have a baby but it'll look like Merle.

Michonne and Rick are makin' half an Oreo cookie so they'll have that whole story line going on.

When they get to DC they kill a zombie Obama. How they tell the difference, I don't know but apparently it'll be explained on the show...
Last season's closer on now!!
Opening episode is great so far.
Better than all of last years episodes, hope it continues on this path
Very satisfying revenge. Only drawback to the satisfaction was their efforts to then make us sympathize with the Terminus villains. They should have just allowed us uncomplicated satisfaction.

Yup---I counted 4 different parties in the end.

Travis the D-man did not eat any gamecocks!! laugh

Great beginning.
Anyone else shouting at Rick for blasting away at walkers with his AK set to full auto? "ONE SHOT PER WALKER, RICK!" Of course, for most viewers, that would seem less exciting. Which is, I assume, why it didn't happen.
He had humans to kill also
Great Season Opener! Better than I expected, as it had gotten a little lame last season. And Travis was right about Carol. Imagine that cool

Won't say anymore as not to spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
They should have just allowed us uncomplicated satisfaction.

'Flave's new prediction is they wrote it like that so you'd come to understand that even the best of people can become pure evil if exposed to horrific conditions.

We still don't know where the blonde chick is, and I got a feeling she is going to be exposed to some extreme conditions and loose her soul in the process. Just like the Terminus chick and her family.

You heard it here first.

Travis
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

You are uber wrong on Darryl. Best dude on the show hands down! Tyrese #2.

Darryl looked pretty comfortable on his knees!

Tyrese is the gentle giant for sure. Unless of course Rick is beat the schit out of him. Then he's not.

Travis
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
And Travis was right about Carol. Imagine that cool

Won't say anymore as not to spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet.

Carol fugged that place up!

Look at the flowers [bleep]!

BOOM!

Travis
which blonde chick? the young one that was watching the kid or the one the Governor took back to his obgyn chair of horrors?
Beth, the cutie.
One of the best episodes ever. I like Gareth the hipster cannibal as a villain cuz he's methodical and makes his folks keep track of their brass. I like Carol doing what she always does, which is whatever the hell needs to be done. Wish they had shown Tyrese ripping the gum chewer's head off. Rick continues his slow descent into mad badassness. Only thing missing was cold blooded Carl killing someone with dead eyes. Hope the producers can keep this level of awesome up all season.
Is Rick a reloader? He keeps coming up with ammo for that Anaconda......
yeah thought so tks....the Season 5 promo/trailer revealed her status. But I'm not going to be the spoiler.
Originally Posted by lastround
Python.

Why would either the Python or Anaconda be extremely difficult to find ammo for? They carry it at any Walmart. Rick doesn't shoot it much.
Originally Posted by byc
yeah thought so tks....the Season 5 promo/trailer revealed her status. But I'm not going to be the spoiler.
The other chick is long dead.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by byc

The blonde?, No she isn't
Anyone else shouting at Rick for blasting away at walkers with his AK set to full auto? "ONE SHOT PER WALKER, RICK!" Of course, for most viewers, that would seem less exciting. Which is, I assume, why it didn't happen.

No, I realize that it's just fictional TV.....not the really real world
Originally Posted by byc

Andrea is dead and buried. Beth (the hottie young blonde) is still alive.
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by byc

Yes, that's what I meant.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Beth, the cutie.

Her Website

[Linked Image]
I thought it was a Python, in which case it would accept either .357 Magnum or .38 Special.
Originally Posted by byc
Yeah, and apparently being abused by a lady cop.
I thought it was a Python, in which case it would accept either .357 Magnum or .38 Special.

I haven't gotten a chance to study the gun close-up, but he identified it last night (with his head over the trough) as a 44 magnum. As far as getting ammo, I haven't seen a lot of WalMarts on this show, and it has been five years since every thing went "Dead".

I haven't gotten a chance to study the gun close-up, but he identified it last night (with his head over the trough) as a 44 magnum. As far as getting ammo, I haven't seen a lot of WalMarts on this show, and it has been five years since every thing went "Dead".
Yeah, I heard him say that, too, and thought he might also have had a .44 Magnum (make not specified), in addition to his Python. He could also have been totally BSing the guy, thinking he'd like to have a .44 Magnum, and would thus be more likely to allow him to lead him to it, thus delaying the slaughter, and giving Rick more time to figure out a solution.

[Linked Image]

I heard what Rick said too. The gun is widely known as being a Python and has been seen since the fist episode.
In the first season, first show I think, Rick says something like "thanks for bringing the Python", it was specifically identified by name.

The show has a lot of different writers and directors, most wouldn't know a .44 Magnum from a .223, so they probably wrote in ".44 Magnum" 'cause it sounds cooler. They have a lot of those magic weapons anyway where you can get ten or fifteen 10 round bursts from a single 20 or 30 round magazine.

But dang, Michonne lost her sword! That'd be reason enough to go back and search Terminus.

http://www.armoryblog.com/firearms/the-guns-of-the-walking-dead/

According to Walmart's corporate site there are 182 stores in Georgia, where most of The Walking Dead has been set. This is as of this Spring. South Carolina has 94 and North Carolina 186 with Virginia having 128 and Maryland 59. Terminus is implied to be near Washington DC. This is a total of 649 stores. One would think they would have passed some on their journey.
What a brutal opening for season 5! I finally got the wife to watch it with me last season but after the first 10 minutes into tonights opener she is done with it. Everything after the slaughterhouse segment pailed in comparison but still had me on the edge of my seat.

I didn't see Gareth go down when Rick was shooting them up and what will Michone do wiout her katana?

Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
What a brutal opening for season 5! I finally got the wife to watch it with me last season but after the first 10 minutes into tonights opener she is done with it. Everything after the slaughterhouse segment pailed in comparison but still had me on the edge of my seat.

I didn't see Gareth go down when Rick was shooting them up and what will Michone do wiout her katana?

Gareth looked to have caught a round in the shoulder or some such when Rick fired at them up on the rooftop. Michone will likely get her Katana back. Favored weapons have a way of showing back up on the show.
Pretty sure when Rick goes to the police station after leaving the hospital and finding Morgan he grabs his uniform, a shower and the Python. Later when he hooks up with his people his ex-partner asks if he needs some 357's for the Python and hands him 4 from his range bag.

I really dug into that marathon and I'm telling you it starts to creep you out. NO more WD marathons for me. eek
Originally Posted by byc
Pretty sure when Rick goes to the police station after leaving the hospital and finding Morgan he grabs his uniform, a shower and the Python. Later when he hooks up with his people his ex-partner asks if he needs some 357's for the Python and hands him 4 from his range bag.

I really dug into that marathon and I'm telling you it starts to creep you out. NO more WD marathons for me. eek

I don't believe you. It's like a bad drug, just keeps drawing you back
When I'd get up off the sofa late in the morning I would actually creep around corners. You watch that stuff for 10 hours straight and you start to think you're right in it.

My katana is by the bed now. Probably slice off my own hand. cry
Lol. Atleast you're starting to get a first hand look at how TRH lives his life
What's "Walking Dead" all about anyways?

Is it a sport's Redskins highlights show?
Thanks, it's been a while since I've seen the first shows so I don't remember the exact lines but I did remember it being called a Python by name.

My bedtime is 10:00 and this dang show doesn't come on until 10. Watch an hour of all this violence and shootem'ups then try go to bed at 11 PM and lie awake for hours.

At least I'm not spooked any more by possible walkers hiding in the shadows when I go out to my car in the pre-dawn darkness... shocked wink
I predict 3 & 13.

Do we have any decent 2015 draft picks or were they all spent on Bob123?
Originally Posted by isaac
What's "Walking Dead" all about anyways?

Is it a sport's Redskins highlights show?

I think it's a convention of attorneys
As for Michone's katana, a replacement shouldn't be hard to find. A dojo would be a good place to check, and they shouldn't be too hard to find.
Now that they are back on the road, will probably need to be more scenes of looking for food/ammo etc.. Kind of like when they all got split up from the prison last season.
If I saw Rick's group on the road I'd give them a very wide berth.

I've noticed that wherever they go they leave a lot of Purina Walker Chow in their wake...
Originally Posted by joken2
Beth, the cutie.

Her Website

[Linked Image]

I predict that Darrel will knock her up, when she returns, this season, ending Travis fears that Darrel is Gay. wink
Beth may not survive the next episode.
Beth, the cutie.

Her Website

[Linked Image]

I'm not even a Zombie and I'd STILL eat her!!! grin grin
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Beth, the cutie.

Her Website

[Linked Image]

I'm not even a Zombie and I'd STILL eat her!!! grin grin

Again, and again, and again...
How much must a walker rot before it is no longer able to move?

Snake
Did anybody else find the opening of this season a little more disturbing than past seasons?

They really took it to the next level.

Travis
Yea, it escalated pretty fast. The baseball bat/bleeding out thing was pretty gruesome.

Speaking of which, what's with the return of Morgan? The black dude from the 1st episode with the son? He was also in a later episode without son.

This guy, they showed it after running some of the credits on the 1st episode. If you turned it off as soon as the credits rolled, you missed it.

[Linked Image]
Yeah. He was sort of out of his mind last time because he lost his boy. But it appears his badassness has returned.

Travis
Can't not have a black dude. That'd be racist.
Originally Posted by 4ager

Tyrese would beat you to death. Literally.

Travis
This guy, they showed it after running some of the credits on the 1st episode. If you turned it off as soon as the credits rolled, you missed it.

[Linked Image]

Seems that someone is leaving those carvings/markings on the trees for him to follow as well?
Did anybody else find the opening of this season a little more disturbing than past seasons?

Travis

Yeah, I was shocked that they actually went that far with it on tv. As soon as they started bashing and slashing, the wife asked me how I could just sit there and watch something like that, I had no answer for her.

I don't know how they're going to top that but it will be interesting to see if they can.
I didn't just sit there and watch that. I was like "HOLY FUGGIN" SCHIT! THIS SHOW IS FUUUUGED UP!"

And the whole baby threatening scene was a little too much as well.

Travis
I didn't just sit there and watch that. I was like "HOLY FUGGIN" SCHIT! THIS SHOW IS FUUUUGED UP!"

And the whole baby threatening scene was a little too much as well.

Travis

That's the one scene that finally got me. Along with the sickness that broke out in the prison while watching the marathon. Brought the whole ebola potential into a very scary perspective.

Seems the group is now less bothered by walkers and more-so with human-life. They pretty much seem to have the walkers figured out.

It's my guess that there's something more extreme than Terminus out there.

Travis

I quit watching it after Season 2, when they took it to the next level the first time.

There's enough really scary chitt in the real world to be scared of, I don't need a TV show based on an absurd biological impossibility escalated by evil imaginations to make me any more paranoid than I already am.

Y'all enjoy it on yer own... I'm out...
I said that same thing after investing 20+ hours into the marathon. I was down right freaked out. Stuff really messes with your brain after awhile.

I can now see how some kids develop not-so-good social motives/instincts from video game addictions.

But I'm okay. No desire to bite or eat anyone. eek
People always have and always will be the phuggers.

Originally Posted by 4ager

Tyrese would beat you to death. Literally.

Travis

Tyrese character's name should be "Token" He's gonna get whacked sooner or later.
Michone will be the only black actor / actress that survives this season. wink They need to find her sword, soon!
[/quote]
They need to find her sword, soon! [/quote]

Wasn't she carrying it on her shoulder at the end of show as they were walking?
No that was the makeshift spear type thing she made in the rail car
Yep.
I've tried watching WD a few times, and never could get into it. Maybe I just never have seen the best episodes, or seen the story from the beginning. It's always struck me as just a low-budget horror flick, with average actors.

The violence thing is certainly not uncommon on cable. This past Sunday Boardwalk Empire killed off two long-term characters, one you don't see get shot, the other guy is graphically killed, and you get a long look at his ruined head. That series is now down to its last two episodes. It has some fine acting, and highly memorable characters. Lots of historical tie-ins as well - Capone, Luciano, etc. I had to laugh when they brought in the the senior Mr. Kennedy as a character, associating with gangsters. I've heard the Kennedy patriarch had a sketchy past, but I still bet it made a bunch of liberals squirm smile
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
I've tried watching WD a few times, and never could get into it. Maybe I just never have seen the best episodes, or seen the story from the beginning. It's always struck me as just a low-budget horror flick, with average actors.

The violence thing is certainly not uncommon on cable. This past Sunday Boardwalk Empire killed off two long-term characters, one you don't see get shot, the other guy is graphically killed, and you get a long look at his ruined head. That series is now down to its last two episodes. It has some fine acting, and highly memorable characters. Lots of historical tie-ins as well - Capone, Luciano, etc. I had to laugh when they brought in the the senior Mr. Kennedy as a character, associating with gangsters. I've heard the Kennedy patriarch had a sketchy past, but I still bet it made a bunch of liberals squirm smile
You need to watch WD from the first episode.
Yea, it escalated pretty fast. The baseball bat/bleeding out thing was pretty gruesome.

Speaking of which, what's with the return of Morgan? The black dude from the 1st episode with the son? He was also in a later episode without son.

My cousin has been following the comics and show since from the beginning. He said Morgan has a big comeback in the comics, and ends up with Michonne for a while.

I'd guess bringing him back is to appease the comic fans, and he won't make it out of this season.
Every episode I hope Michonne dies. Alas, she just keeps gettin jiggy wit it.

I wish they'd keep Tyrese around though.

I can't believe the schit they showed on this episode, on basic cable. Wow. If only they'd start showing some teats, that'd be uber.

Figures you want the chicks to die off so the dude's can have the world to themselves.

Travis
I don't really think of her as a "chick". ugh
Guaranteed to be written and directed by 25 year old IDIOTS!!
Does that make it a bad show?
I think Travis is right. Darrel didn't hit Carrol then he didn't tap the young chick Beth! He might not suck one but I bet he would hold one in his mouth till the swelling went down!

I would like to see someone carrying a big badazz knife like a Becker BK4, BK9 or a Esee Junglas. The show needs a toothless inbreed hillbilly carrying a big knife. Its got a very black chic with a katana a redneck biker with a crossbow,,, definatly need a slope head, one that doesnt kill their adversaries but chops their arms off with the big knife and walks away with a big black tooth grin. That would be as y'all say UBER.
Well I read that the "25 year old IDIOT writers" wanted to portray Daryl as a probable virgin that was never able to get close to anyone 'cos his mama and daddy were mean.

BUT I still predict a season 5 love shack between Beth and Daryl. That is if she makes it out of the nut house she's held-up in. She may turn Lesbo by the time she gets out, which could lead her to Carol. Hmmmmm.....

Keep on turning my little brain.
Originally Posted by byc
Well I read that the "25 year old IDIOT writers" wanted to portray Daryl as a probable virgin that was never able to get close to anyone 'cos his mama and daddy were mean.

BUT I still predict a season 5 love shack between Beth and Daryl. That is if she makes it out of the nut house she's held-up in. She may turn Lesbo by the time she gets out, which could lead her to Carol. Hmmmmm.....

Keep on turning my little brain.

I think we will see Daryl and Carol get together
and make a Darcie
Originally Posted by RMulhern
Guaranteed to be written and directed by 25 year old IDIOTS!!

So they are writing and directing a tv show that has turned into a multi million(Billion?) dollar franchise, but they're idiots?
Darryl was being chivalrous in not taking advantage of Beth. Some find those notions impossible to believe, even when talking of the zombie apocolypse.

At least Rick found his sack again.
Maybe it's just me but Every time I see Glenn I see Short Round from Indiana Jones

[Linked Image]
Have to agree. I believe Daryl is a genuine bad-ass good guy.

Travis we know you want more buddy but........ whistle
That dude is fuggin' gay.

Gruff always likes the gay guys. His favorite character in his favorite show is gay.

Travis
Gruff watches Will and Grace?

I bet he watches J Cutler & da Bears wink
Will & Grace is as bad as Darma & Greg, only difference is I would stab Grace with a Becker BK4 and Darma first with my tongue then with my wiener.

Worse. Waaay worse.

Travis

Worse. Waaay worse.

Travis

You mean.....he is a fan of......

Geraldo?
Here we go! Please don't fail us Producers!!

Morgan is the guy who found Rick in season/episode 1 when he left the hospital right?? Had a little boy and his wife had turned??

I don't like the red headed self proclaimed bad azzzz dude.
Originally Posted by seal_billy

I would like to see someone carrying a big badazz knife like a Becker BK4, BK9 or a Esee Junglas. The show needs a toothless inbreed hillbilly carrying a big knife. Its got a very black chic with a katana a redneck biker with a crossbow,,, definatly need a slope head, one that doesnt kill their adversaries but chops their arms off with the big knife and walks away with a big black tooth grin. That would be as y'all say UBER.

Daryl, the biker, carries a Busse Combat Team Gemini. Pretty badass blade. Not quite the size of the BK4, but it's a sweet knife.
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....gnarly stuff tonight.
Yep, that was quite the Bo-B-Que
Originally Posted by byc

Morgan is the guy who found Rick in season/episode 1 when he left the hospital right?? Had a little boy and his wife had turned??

The big red haired guy was one of the main characters on the now canceled Southland cop TV series. I guess if nothing else it's always good to keep a steady paycheck coming in but the role he's playing in Walking Dead is way below his acting skills in my opinion.
Was it dark meat cause it was a leg or cause he's black?
should have made him take a bite...that would have definitely been over the top!
Bob might be Toast on the next episode, or will they just grill him for info ? wink
Originally Posted by xxclaro
I'll watch it. Lots of stupid chit on that show but still entertaining enough that I'm curious to see what happens next. And damn does Maggie clean up good!

Yeah, like a wire-guided bottle rocket to blow up the propane tank after she punched a hole in it with a 5.56 which is BS anyway. Maggie ain't got no tits.. And who mentioned Justified was cancelled???? Now that would set me off...
Originally Posted by byc

Yes. That's Morgan.

Yes, red haired guy should die. As soon as possible.

Travis
Originally Posted by byc

The big red haired guy was one of the main characters on the now canceled Southland cop TV series. I guess if nothing else it's always good to keep a steady paycheck coming in but the role he's playing in Walking Dead is way below his acting skills in my opinion.

I think he is playing that character perfectly. Because I predict DC will be an epic fail. Red haired dumb ass is probably scripted as a red haired dumb ass.

Travis
Originally Posted by jorgeI
[quote=xxclaro]

Yeah, like a wire-guided bottle rocket to blow up the propane tank after she punched a hole in it with a 5.56 which is BS anyway. Maggie ain't got no tits.. And who mentioned Justified was cancelled???? Now that would set me off...

Daryl seems more your speed.

Travis
He has no tits either..
And who mentioned Justified was cancelled???? Now that would set me off...

Glad you brought that up. Looks like ole Timothy changed his mind on a Season 5 ending. And Sam Elliot kicks azzzz.
-----------------------------------
It doesn�t sound like Justified will go gently into that good night. The FX drama, which premieres its sixth and final season in January, has added Sam Elliott and Garret Dillahunt in recurring roles.

'Justified': Does Joelle Carter think Ava will get out of Harlan alive? -- LISTEN! 'Justified' season finale postmortem: EP Graham Yost dissects 'Restitution,' looks ahead to final year

Per the network�s announcement, Elliott will play Markham, a legendary gangster who returns to Kentucky with a private army and plenty of cash, which he earned growing legal weed in Colorado. He wants to win back both his empire and his lost love, Katherine Hale (Mary Steenburgen). He�ll rub up against Deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens (Timothy Olyphant), as well as Boyd (Walton Goggins), who seemed poised to re-enter the world of bank robbing with Hale and Wynn Duffy (Jere Burns) in season 5�s finale. Another wrinkle: Katherine secretly believes Markham is the rat who turned on her husband.

Raising Hope�s Dillahunt, meanwhile, will portray Walker, a man described as a skilled spec ops veteran who�s spent much of the last decade in combat zones as a soldier and private contractor. He now handles security for a quasi-legal businessman. He has the air of cold professionalism, but underneath, there�s a simmering rage that Raylan and Boyd will, naturally, bring to the surface.

The Justified cast returns to work later this month.

He has no tits either..

Mary did. But she may have done more than just suck on it.

Travis
Who was Mary?
The really nice older gal. That ate people.

Travis
Jorge is feverishly googling "Mary+tits+zombies."

Travis
didn't work...
didn't work...

Here you go friend. Not Mary, but it is a zombie and it does have tittts.

[Linked Image]

Travis
That's cheating. That's a scene from Zombie Strippers. Possibly Zombie Strippers II or Zombie Strippers Go Hawaii.
Think she would pass the mathman checklist?
That's cheating. That's a scene from Zombie Strippers. Possibly Zombie Strippers II or Zombie Strippers Go Hawaii.

Zombieland.

Travis

That's him running from her.

Travis

That's him running from her.

Travis
That dude's Bitch Tits look like they'd rival the stripper's. He could probably play the Ned Beatty part in the remake of Deliverance.
He obviously doesn't adhere to the rule regarding cardio.

Travis
Bob might be Toast on the next episode, or will they just grill him for info ? wink
Yeah, I cannot see how anyone could survive their leg being chopped off absent some very expert medical attention.
That people meat sure looked greasy.

Travis
Guessing Morgan falls prey to the cannie's and Rick saves his azzzz for a blissful unification. Or maybe visa-verse.
Yeah, I cannot see how anyone could survive their leg being chopped off absent some very expert medical attention.
Lots of guys did during the War Between the States, specifically, and I'm sure a lot of other wars. I don't think he'd be in that good of shape though.
Lots of guys did during the War Between the States, specifically, and I'm sure a lot of other wars. I don't think he'd be in that good of shape though.
Yes, I had Civil War amputees in mind when I said that. Army Surgeons, even then, were quite expert at dealing with lost limbs, and they lost quite a few patients too.
I'm sure these guys are just as skilled at limb removal as a Civil War surgeon. They've had some practice.

Travis
Wonder how'd they do in an ass kicking-contest...
Wonder how'd they do in an ass kicking-contest...
Bob and Hershel together might do quite well. They'd have to work in tandem. I don't think they'd qualify for the three-legged race though.
Only if John Holmes was missing a leg...
The cannibals would want to be skilled. They want to "save the rest for later", and the easiest/best way to do that is to keep the food source alive until all four limbs have been consumed. After that, kill the "host" and eat the rest.
I knew Tyrese didn't kill that gum chewer. Carol won't like that. "Look at the flowers mutherfugga."

How much meat could you really get off one leg anyway? I don't think it would be real good either.

Travis
Years ago remember reading about a white hunter in Central Africa hunting in an area controlled by pigmies. During dinner the first night he was served a stew & asked his guide for contents. After not understanding his reply he began to eat the tasty stew. After finding a human finger he relied on his own provisions. Turns out the stew was left overs from an attack & feast from an enemy tribe.
You know what they say

"when a pig's that good you don't want to eat him all at once"

Snake
the OTHER group proved that they could save Hershel after losing a leg, under severe time constraints. So the cannibals should be able to do better, since they can be ready for the ordeal.
Judging by the first two episodes it looks like maybe their big gimmick this season is going to be some sort of a real shocking gross-out horrifying scene involving living persons in each episode.

After 4 seasons of watching all the different ways of smashing, stabbing, shooting, exploding, slicing zombie heads it gets to be pretty much a s-o-s no big deal to the audience.
I think black preacher's "daily sin" is his helping the cannibals gather food.

I'm also thinking the cannibals may have known Bob previously? How the fugg did they know his name?

I also predict there is a huge dildddo in that car that sped down the road. Because Daryl really seemed interested.

Travis

I'm also thinking the cannibals may have known Bob previously? How the fugg did they know his name?

I also predict there is a huge dildddo in that car that sped down the road. Because Daryl really seemed interested.

Travis

That was the car that took Beth
That would explain his yelling "They got Beth!"

Travis
That would explain his yelling "They got Beth!"

Travis
I'm surprise you missed that, Travis.
Gettin' to where you can't even make a gay joke on a zombie thread any more.

Travis
If a gay walker bites me will I turn gay??
Originally Posted by byc

Makes you a cock-biter.

Do you think BBQ-Bob was bit by underwater zombie and now the cannibals are going to become zombies?

Travis
YES! I actually thought the reason Bob the knob kissed the girl like it was his last and walked away by himself was just that. Bit underwater!!

As for cock biter I am a Gamecock so most likely guilty.
Those cannibals are going to go zombie.

Travis
Originally Posted by byc
YES! I actually thought the reason Bob the knob kissed the girl like it was his last and walked away by himself was just that. Bit underwater!!

As for cock biter I am a Gamecock so most likely guilty.
I thought he got bit too. He was acting funny and crying before he got taken by the cannibals.
Those cannibals are going to go zombie.

Travis
I don't think they will. Not until Rick and the gang kill them the first time.

Travis
Bob was one of the ones at the trough and that metrosexual dude with the clipboard called them all by their first names, IIRC. Also, judging by what was said in the previews for the next show-five of the group get taken-the cannibals have good recon. They are watching the group all the time.
I thought he got bit too. He was acting funny and crying before he got taken by the cannibals.
Yep. That's what came to mind when I saw him crying out in the dark, i.e., that back in the water battle he was bitten and had been keeping it secret.
Bob was one of the ones at the trough and that metrosexual dude with the clipboard called them all by their first names, IIRC. Also, judging by what was said in the previews for the next show-five of the group get taken-the cannibals have good recon. They are watching the group all the time.

I don't remember him calling anybody else by their first name. And he made a point of saying "funny that it is you" or "ironic that it is you" or some schit. I think Bob used to be one of them. And I think preacher boy is part of their food gathering methods.

And in the preview I think they said three are missing. But that probably just means Daryl and short hair are still chasing that dillldo.

Travis
Originally Posted by byc

Makes you a cock-biter.

Do you think BBQ-Bob was bit by underwater zombie and now the cannibals are going to become zombies?

Travis

No doubt about it, during the last episode I saw him grab his side after leaving the food bank. Those were some nasty zombies down in that water hole. I also think that preacher is helping the cannibals.

I think Bob is going to tell those cannibals that he was bit right before they finish him off.
Won't matter, so long as they cooked him to an internal temp of at least 165 degrees............
I figured he got bit in the flooded basement too. Kind of thought thats why he went out alone instead of staying with the little party they had going on and was outside crying.
Won't matter, so long as they cooked him to an internal temp of at least 165 degrees............

We don't know if cooking temp matters or not, it is a zombie show afterall. lol
Bob got bit, he'll tell the cannibals shortly that they have eaten infected zombie leg, they will freak out, but will they actually get infected? I don't believe they will, but do believe they will eventually find their way to the business end of Rick's machete with the red handle.

We don't know if cooking temp matters or not, it is a zombie show afterall. lol

When the dang vultures, 'possums and even green flies never get anywhere near them I'd say it should pretty well send up a big red flag that they ain't suitable groceries.
No doubt about it, during the last episode I saw him grab his side after leaving the food bank. Those were some nasty zombies down in that water hole. I also think that preacher is helping the cannibals.

I think Bob is going to tell those cannibals that he was bit right before they finish him off.
Eating the flesh of the infected shouldn't turn you zombie, because everybody is infected already. People only turn when they die from some other illness or injury. Get bit, and you die then turn, but so far there's been no mention of eating flesh of the infected causing it. If eating flesh of the infected caused you to die and turn, in fact, the Terminus people would have died and turned long ago since they've been eating people all along, and everybody is infected already.
Hah! Good point.
Eating the flesh of the infected shouldn't turn you zombie, because everybody is infected already. People only turn when they die from some other illness or injury. Get bit, and you die then turn, but so far there's been no mention of eating flesh of the infected causing it. If eating flesh of the infected caused you to die and turn, in fact, the Terminus people would have died and turned long ago since they've been eating people all along, and everybody is infected already.

Add zombie infections to the list of schit you don't know anything about!

Travis

Thermapens are essential in the zombie apocalypse.

Travis

Travis

They're on sale right now!!

Add zombie infections to the list of schit you don't know anything about!

Travis

Wouldn't it be quicker to just list the things he does know about?

It's a freakin series about the zombie apocalypse where ANYTHING can happen. Bob was definitley bit by that rotten zombie and I think the producers wrote that part in for a reason.

Only they know that reason, well besides Flave of crouse. lol
Agreed

It's a freakin series about the zombie apocalypse where ANYTHING can happen. Bob was definitley bit by that rotten zombie and I think the producers wrote that part in for a reason.

Only they know that reason.
That's a given. These discussions are strictly for fun.
Bob is Toast! A Token black guy has to die on every TV Series. And it ain't gonna be Tyrese! wink
Pretty good topic actually.

Would your preference be white, dark, male or female meat? sick
This is how Dale went down in the comic books. Eaten by the cannibals after he had been bitten. Same story, just different character.
Originally Posted by byc
Pretty good topic actually.

Would your preference be white, dark, male or female meat? sick

I don't eat Dark Meat!
Originally Posted by Big C
This is how Dale went down in the comic books. Eaten by the cannibals after he had been bitten. Same story, just different character.
Did it cause the cannibals to turn?
Originally Posted by Big C
Did it cause the cannibals to turn?

In the comics...noone knows because the "termites" were killed by Rick and crew bery soon after eTing the meat
Only a complete idiot puts his entire group into a risky deal, instead of sending/going on a scout first, with 1-2 guys, with the rest using cover and ready to fight.

He let a TANK slip up on the prison, ferchrissakes, and let somebody just put a gun to his head, while siting around a fire at night, after suffering horrific losses to his group. I mean, will he EVER figure out that there needs to be a guard rotation? :-) sheesh.
Originally Posted by squesh
Only a complete idiot puts his entire group into a risky deal, instead of sending/going on a scout first, with 1-2 guys, with the rest using cover and ready to fight.

He let a TANK slip up on the prison, ferchrissakes, and let somebody just put a gun to his head, while siting around a fire at night, after suffering horrific losses to his group. I mean, will he EVER figure out that there needs to be a guard rotation? :-) sheesh.
They all should have listened to Rick, and gone back and finished the cannibals off at Terminus while they had the advantage. Also, Tyreese should have killed that guy in the cabin.
I'd listen to that moron like I'd listen to Al Sharpton. 5 years and they aint figured out to be living on a houseboat or island?
sooooo what you're saying is they should head to Lake Lanier or Apple Island @ Hartwell??

Didn't we just learn that these sumbisches can live in and/or underwater???? No place appears safe. AND especially, not the Church they just found!!

Thinking some major players are about to get et!! And not by walkers.

Cock bite fighters UNITE!!
Plenty of past cases of walkers being unable to cross even a small creek. they can't swim or use a boat, so how they gonna get there, hmmm? Plus being on an island is pretty good protection from the living, too. You can't hit much from a moving boat, and you've got no cover, or concealment as you approach, either.
I'd listen to that moron like I'd listen to Al Sharpton. 5 years and they aint figured out to be living on a houseboat or island?
I think the period of time that has expired in the story line is less than two years. I only recall one winter thus far.
As soon as they get the other leg off Bob,his name will be changed to "Bobber"

I don't think he was bite,but scratched....
I think it will be changed to Neil

They all should have listened to Rick, and gone back and finished the cannibals off at Terminus while they had the advantage. Also, Tyreese should have killed that guy in the cabin.

I thought he did kill the guy until this past Sundays episode, from what I could see, the guy looked like he hadn't even been touched but I only caught a glimpse of him.

Well one thing is for certain, the producers definitley stepped this whole thing up a couple of notches.
I thought he did kill the guy until this past Sundays episode, from what I could see, the guy looked like he hadn't even been touched but I only caught a glimpse of him.
Yeah, he hit him pretty hard, but apparently not hard enough to kill him, and not so hard that he couldn't completely recover from it in a few short days. They should have showed him with a badly swollen and black/blue face at least.
Just getting scratched in that nasty water would be enough to kill you in a couple of days.
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
Just getting scratched in that nasty water would be enough to kill you in a couple of days.
Yep. Staph.
Plenty of past cases of walkers being unable to cross even a small creek. they can't swim or use a boat, so how they gonna get there, hmmm? Plus being on an island is pretty good protection from the living, too. You can't hit much from a moving boat, and you've got no cover, or concealment as you approach, either.

Walkers can walk and survive underwater. If you don't believe me, read World War Z. smile

"The United Nations fields a large military force to eliminate the remaining zombies from overrun areas, defeat hordes that surface from the ocean floor, and kill frozen zombies before they thaw. Life on Earth is hinted at being brought to near extinction."

Mike
Originally Posted by byc

Travis

They're on sale right now!!

This would be a good one for the Apocalypse.

[Linked Image]

Mike
Dang I buy the on-sale brown ones that nobody else wants. That's a cool design!!

Hey, I'll give you a call back tonight!!
tick tock!! tick tock!!! 15 minutes and counting.

Producers don't fail me now!!!
Outstanding prelude. Now we'll see what really happens!!!
TAINTED MEEEEAAAATTTTT!!!!
TAINTED MEEEEAAAATTTTT!!!!
Yep, a few guys here called it. But Gareth retorted that the meat was cooked, thus killing the Walker virus. So who knows. I guess we'll see if cooking works. Like I said before, though, everybody is already infected anyway. You only turn if something kills you. Doesn't matter what. So the Terminus people have been eating tainted meat all along.
Thinking the Terminus canni's might be smarter towards the walkers than Rick and team

BUT Rick is way more smarter than any of the Terminus dudes. Yeah we got your azzz metero sex dude.
Damnnn. Go rick
Originally Posted by byc
Thinking the Terminus canni's might be smarter towards the walkers than Rick and team

BUT Rick is way more smarter than any of the Terminus dudes. Yeah we got your azzz metero sex dude.
See Gareth's face when he saw that red handled machete?
Yeah. What did the blood "A" on the outside Church wall mean?
Originally Posted by byc
Yeah. What did the blood "A" on the outside Church wall mean?
Designation of Grade A?
Pretty sure we all know what Daryl has in the woods. Well 'flave will have his own perspective 'cos it's Daryl.
I think it's odd that you don't hear a word from Maggie about her sister missing. [bleep] it, she just hops on a bus to DC. She sure doesn't seem to give a crap about Beth.
Well so much for getting an answer to the tainted meat question, Rick and the gang made sure of that.

Compared to the 3 previous shows, this one was tame in comparison.
Originally Posted by byc
Pretty sure we all know what Daryl has in the woods. Well 'flave will have his own perspective 'cos it's Daryl.

My guess is Morgan. If it was Beth, why would he have her wait to show herself.

Mike
I think it's odd that you don't hear a word from Maggie about her sister missing. [bleep] it, she just hops on a bus to DC. She sure doesn't seem to give a crap about Beth.
Holy crap. That's true.
Originally Posted by BOWHUNR
Originally Posted by byc

Mike
That's what I figure, too.
Originally Posted by byc

Mike

Or the bad guys in the black car that took Beth. Figured he has them hog tied and half tortured into telling Ricks gang where Beth is.

Also, supposed to be some new characters introduced into season 5 but doubt that's who Daryl has.

BTW nobody knows Morgan but Rick right? So Morgan could through a Daryl and Carol world of hurt before he gets to Rick.
Beth!!!!
I knew they would underestimate her due to her size and soft spoken nature. I loved it when she fed the rapist cop to the walker. Beth is not done.

Mike
I knew they would underestimate her due to her size and soft spoken nature. I loved it when she fed the rapist cop to the walker. Beth is not done.

Mike
Yep, saw that coming, and enjoyed it. He sure had it coming.

In that place you're either a cop, an orderly, or a doctor, and "orderly" means slave. Doctors only hold some sway due to their value, but it's even precarious for them. It's a cop's world in that place.
I was glad to see Beth back, but disappointed in the episode.

But when they rolled Carol in on a gurney at the end, I thought, this will be REALLY good next week! And I'm betting that Darrel shows up to rescue them.
Shhhhhhhh. Got Sunday's episode on DVR....haven't watched it yet.
I betting that Carol and Beth will take the doctor with them when they leave. Everyone else is dead.
At the end of the last episode where it ended with Daryl coming out of the woods saying, "you can come ouw now", I think he's got that black dude that escaped from the hospital.

If they let Carol loose in that hospital, you just know that things aren't going to go well for the cops. But I thought this past episode was a bit dull overall.
Carol is going to get killed. They only want weak, and she is anything but. Down the elevator shaft she will go.

Beth will flip and go stone cold as previously predicted by 'flave.

Travis
Originally Posted by science_guy
I betting that Carol and Beth will take the doctor with them when they leave. Everyone else is dead.
Yeah, I suspect Carol and Beth, and possibly Daryl, are going to be cleaning house in the hospital. All those cops are likely goners. I'm not sure if the doctor will make it, but they may wish to snatch him since they recently lost all their medical personnel. If they do, they'd best not trust him too much. He's willing to do just about anything for personal survival.
At the end of the last episode where it ended with Daryl coming out of the woods saying, "you can come ouw now", I think he's got that black dude that escaped from the hospital.

If they let Carol loose in that hospital, you just know that things aren't going to go well for the cops. But I thought this past episode was a bit dull overall.

I believe you are 100% correct!

A bit dull yes but a prelude to something really big!
Originally Posted by byc

I believe you are 100% correct!

A bit dull yes but a prelude to something really big!

I also think Rick and the gang are going to go to that hospital and clean house. Something big needs to happen and soon.
I also think Rick and the gang are going to go to that hospital and clean house. Something big needs to happen and soon.
Yeah, if the person that Daryl had with him was Noah, it could very be the case that, after he tells them that Beth is there, the whole bunch of them will be making war on the hospital.
You stupid bastards need to think like a producer.

Nobody from the main group has died in a long time. We're due. Also, Rick and company have been handing everyone their ass since the prison.

Travis

Nobody from the main group has died in a long time. We're due. Also, Rick and company have been handing everyone their ass since the prison.

Travis
Black dude that had been with them quite awhile got his leg 'et and then turned just last episode.

Travis
Black dude that had been with them quite awhile got his leg 'et and then turned just last episode.
Maybe Travis thinks he doesn't count.

Travis

No, no, no. That dude was just added so they had somebody else to kill.

I mean from the main group. Carl, Rick, Daryl, Carol, Maggie, Glen, Beth and... I think there is one more.

Travis
Michonne.

Travis

Travis

He didn't turn, Tyreese put a blade through his temple before that happened.
and the baby was with the original group. In the womb but with them nonetheless.

The baby is gonna get et up. We cannot have another kid in the hat please!!!
watching last weeks episode looking for signs of cani's. Looks like the meat on the plate to the doctor was rat so no cani's at the hospital.

Well none yet!
Waiting to see Carol kick some ass when she wakes up at the Hospital. I'm betting Darrel comes along to rescue Beth & Carol. Wish he'd lose that frickin crossbow, though.
Waiting to see Carol kick some ass when she wakes up at the Hospital. I'm betting Darrel comes along to rescue Beth & Carol. Wish he'd lose that frickin crossbow, though.
The original justification for the crossbow was that it was the only means of killing walkers at distance without attracting hordes more of them your way. They seem to have all forgotten about that at this point, though, since they shoot a lot of them with firearms without worrying about attracting hordes of them anymore.
PMR-30 with 3 - 30round mags full of WW 40gr .22 mag ammo would be ample for any zombie crowd you might encounter on that show. Crossbow, not so much.
Plus I'd take Michonnes Sword over that damn crossbow, any day. Screw chasing and retrieving arrows!
That group doesn't do well with vehicles. Great start for this episode.
No kidding!

I had the volume up sky high with surround sound stadium boomers from the game.

Damn near had a heart attack when the tire blew!! Even dropped my beer.

No wonder I freaked. Einstein killed the bus and it blew up. Thought it was unusually loud for a simple blown tire!!
I worked my first three years in the fire service at the fire station in that last scene. Fought a lot of fire out of that old station.

It was decommissioned in 1996. It still had the hardware for the horse harness mounted in the ceiling for the horse drawn stemmers.

Originally Posted by Chrome
I worked my first three years in the fire service at the fire station in that last scene. Fought a lot of fire out of that old station.

It was decommissioned in 1996. It still had the hardware for the horse harness mounted in the ceiling for the horse drawn stemmers.

Cool!
That is cool Chrome. When SHTF let's all meet there!! smile
next weeks preview was very revealing. Someone dies for sure!
Originally Posted by byc
And the body looks about the size of Beth. I sure hope they don't kill her off, but I can't think of who else could be in that shroud in that context.
Originally Posted by byc
And the body looks about the size of Beth. I sure hope they don't kill her off, but I can't think of who else could be in that shroud in that context.

Yep, it looked like they were outside of the hospital and who else other than Beth would Carol and Daryl take the time to wrap up and bury? But, on the other hand, why would the producers literally give that away in a preview? There's gotta be more to it.
Thanks to the broken chronology of this season, things are happening all out of order like some sort of Pulp Fiction movie.

So with only 3 episodes left I recognize a lot of unanswered cliff hangers. The trend with the Producers has become obvious:

Where is Morgan?
What does Daryl have in the woods?
How did Carol wind up in the Slabtown?
Who gets roasted tonight (or whenever) at Slabtown??
What's going on at the Church?
Did Noah make it all the way out?
What happened to Mister Smith and team goes to Washington?

It's my guess that we move away from the Slabtown hospital tonight and back to camp.
Originally Posted by byc
Thanks to the broken chronology of this season, things are happening all out of order like some sort of Pulp Fiction movie.

So with only 3 episodes left I recognize a lot of unanswered cliff hangers. The trend with the Producers has become obvious:

Where is Morgan?
What does Daryl have in the woods?
How did Carol wind up in the Slabtown?
Who gets roasted tonight (or whenever) at Slabtown??
What's going on at the Church?
Did Noah make it all the way out?
What happened to Mister Smith and team goes to Washington?

It's my guess that we move away from the Slabtown hospital tonight and back to camp.
That would piss me off, but I don't think it's likely because Talking Dead gave us a coming attraction for this week's episode, and it was a scene that looked like outside the hospital wherein Daryl and Carrol were sadly and respectfully setting alight a Beth-sized shrouded body.
Well unless Daryl was with Carol when she got nabbed wouldn't they have to go back to camp for at least an episode to hook Noah up with Daryl?

Just that they do this cliff hanger thing at the end of an episode now and don't get back to it for a couple of episodes later.
Originally Posted by byc
Well unless Daryl was with Carol when she got nabbed wouldn't they have to go back to camp for at least an episode to hook Noah up with Daryl?

Just that they do this cjiff hanger thing at the end of an episode now and don't get back to it for a couple of episodes later.
They could find Noah after burying Beth.
Well that answers one question.

This episode must be all about Carol.
tonight tied a bunch of unknowns together....now SHTF cos I figure Daryl is going for the simpatico bad azz reinforcements at the Church.
Originally Posted by byc
Well that answers one question.

This episode must be all about Carol.
Yep, the Carol episode.

Glad that body they burned wasn't Beth's.

Looks like the season climax is going to be a war between Rick's group and the hospital cop gang.
A bud told me today that the best was yet to come. Said something about battling groups wearing full body walker flesh.
Originally Posted by byc
A bud told me today that the best was yet to come. Said something about battling groups wearing full body walker flesh.
Like Bill Murray in Zombieland, except he used makeup. laugh

Okay boys! Do not disappoint. This one has to be a real head turner!!!

The Preacher is about to freak out. Thinking he's a canni!!! I knew it!! He might even eat the baby!!
Mid-Season Finale on tonight. Has to be a good one!!

Just too much going on not to be.
I don't trust the preacher, wonder what else he is hiding.
Shishhhh ! I'm recording it on TIVO, while I'm watching the Bronco's kick KC 's azz confused
Dang, Rick has become a stone cold killer! Finally grew a pair.
Totally intense!!

DAMMIT!!
RIP Beth
They killed Beth! Those bastards!
Can't believe they killed Beth. Should have killed preacher and Eugene.
Great single shot scenes tonight!!

What's sucking now is that walkers are second thought.

Real life is killing life. That's the end and ugly reality!
NOOOOOOOOOOO !!! NOT Beth !!! cry Bastards! mad

The should have killed that fugly black sister of Tyreese! mad
Originally Posted by byc
Great single shot scenes tonight!!

What's sucking now is that walkers are second thought.

Real life is killing life. That's the end and ugly reality!
Walkers, and the walker virus, provide the backdrop that makes for a crucial component for the chemistry of the whole series.

I think it's funny that every separated group has a different name for them. Every possible name is used except zombie. The whole series must take place in an alternate universe where there was never a zombie genre for movies and books, so no common name, derived from a common cultural experience, can be applied to walkers.
those guys left a lot of meat on that leg at the Bob-B-Q.
they deserved to die for wasting their food.

Will miss Beth. she was a character that just kinda grew on me each season.
I called it, though, before the show and my wife said "no way", probably Carol. Carol's so tough though that it'd take a nuke to kill her.
I don't know why Daryl was so upset. He's gay anyway.

UBER fail on prematurely letting Maggie in on the whole ordeal. Worst hospital pick up EVAH.

It's nice to see the main character use a common sense approach to dealing with strangers now. Stop. No? Ram. How's it going? Bang. STFU.

That was fuggin' awesome.

Travis
I love it when Rick actually finds his testicles and acts accordingly. Problem is he keeps loosing them.
I don't know why Daryl was so upset. He's gay anyway.

UBER fail on prematurely letting Maggie in on the whole ordeal. Worst hospital pick up EVAH.

It's nice to see the main character use a common sense approach to dealing with strangers now. Stop. No? Ram. How's it going? Bang. STFU.

That was fuggin' awesome.

Travis

He turned once he got the real thing in between his hands. Besides, Dawn was a lesbo and close to turning Beth!

Yup---Ole Rick had some uber piercing eyes didn't he? He had a look last night that meant real business moving forward. Even called himself out.

Glad to see Morgan's finally catching up. He and Michonne should hit it off.

Gabriel is about to go loco!
Who is the black guy following the group? He looks familiar but I can't place him.

That preacher is up to something no good, I can't believe Carl and Michone recused him from the walkers.
Who is the black guy following the group? He looks familiar but I can't place him.

That preacher is up to something no good, I can't believe Carl and Michone recused him from the walkers.

He's the dude that saved Rick in the first season.

Travis

Yeah, I was hoping he'd meet his end there outside the church door. He's a fumbling trouble maker. He's the Gilligan/Dr. Smith of this season.

This is not really a spolier. It was aired at the end of last night.

Rumor has it Morgan is Noah's Uncle.

I'm not 100% certain but I believe they finally did show what looked like might be a few maggot's on that amputated leg.

It could be just me but it sure seemed like the commercial breaks were unusually long. I'd guess a they took up a good 1/3rd of the show.
I thought it was stupid that they had the leg sawed off on the shin.

Any cannibal worth a fugg would have taken it off at the joint. And there was an awful lot of leg left over after a group that size each gnawing on a piece o' Bob.

Travis
Originally Posted by byc

This is not really a spolier. It was aired at the end of last night.

Rumor has it Morgan is Noah's Uncle.

Yeah, I saw that last night. I guess he's heading to Washington.
Not sure if Morgan's going to be good or bad for the "walker" killers. (You're right about every group calling them something different but no group uses zombies).

Morgan was very unstable the last time Rick saw him.
I just watched the latest episode and couldn't help but think that the interaction between Rick and the cop who escaped was probably similar to the Ferguson incident.
Stone cold killer Rick with dead eyes is back. All you had to do was stop running you stupid sumbitch. I predict much badass from Morgan when he finally finds the group. Long wait till February folks.
Buddy I grew up with, MC Cop for the local PD, got called in on a foot pursuit one afternoon, as he was in the area. Local news stated that he chased down and "caught" the bad guy. He always wore those high top leather MC Boots, plus leather MC pants and jacket, while patrolling on his Harley, so I had my doubts that he had jumped off of the bike and joined in the foot chase.
Long story short, when I asked him about it, he had chased the perp down the alley on the Harley, bumping the guy with the bike, knocking the guy down & out.
His fellow Officers who were all on foot, got a big kick out of the run down. Evidently, the event was not mentioned in the Report.
It'ssssssssssssss back!!!! Mid-terms are over finally!!

Tomorrow (Sunday) night at 9.

Can't wait! Sunday night has sucked since football has been over
tick! tock!

I sense a really good second half of season 5. Along with some heart breakers!

53 minutes!!
told y'all the big twist was coming. Last week's suckhead episode had too happen to evolve into tonight's last hope of desperation and new living resource.

Thinking the infamous Alexandria Wall is for real!
Tonight's episode sucked more ass than the last one. I'm about done.
Bi! wink
haven't seen it yet tonight, hoping it's good and I can keep watching, or it sucks so bad I can wait til the whole thing is done and binge watch it in a few years to just put the whole thing behind me.
definitely this show has taken a turn for the worst. used to be I waited with anticipation for the next episode, and wasn't disappointed.

now I feel obligated like I need some closure as to why I have invested so much time into this damned series. the actors are awesome, the fricken writers need a whack upside the head.
That's exactly where I'm at. Looking for a return on investment of my time. Let's face it. The everyday TV storyline is growing old so where's the end??

BUT lest you bored folks forget were this too really happen you would be on the other side. NO food, no hope, no life. Probably a whole lot sooner than the show depicts.
OK I gather the farm cattle and pigs all got ate by zombies. I don't see these slow azzed things catching a horse, a deer, a wild hog. No chance in hell catching a chicken, I did once but I think I burned more calories catching it than I got eating it.

Point is why are these guys starving and scavenging?

Why no leather jackets, pants, gloves?

Dumbest buncha "survivors" ever.
agree. Guess its part of the story line to continue to have members of the survivors get bitten. When they were in the prison they could have donned riot gear. If I remember right one member of Rick's group did after they were over run.
Pretty soon they will have to re-name this series Brokeback Zombies vs Colon Cowboys. One more episode like tonight and I'm done watching it. mad
Well it's official! Carol is a smart whacko! Actually, they may all be whacked based on what they've seen and done. The 2nd black chick Sasha...she's ready to kill everyone.

Clark might be right on Daryl. The mo's seem to be after him. A cool bike for a 3 way? Hmmmmmmm......time will tell. But the sketti' episode seemed to confirm.
I tried watching it tonight and then turned it off. I couldn't stand all the new rules...no guns, etc. [bleep] it. All the bad things about civilization, society, etc. Letting that politician lead them right back to the bad stuff like a dog returning to its vomit.
Originally Posted by byc
Well it's official! Carol is a smart whacko! Actually, they may all be whacked based on what they've seen and done. The 2nd black chick Sasha...she's ready to kill everyone.

Clark might be right on Daryl. The mo's seem to be after him. A cool bike for a 3 way? Hmmmmmmm......time will tell. But the sketti' episode seemed to confirm.

Told y'all Daryl was gay wink
To dam bad about that horse.
I tried watching it tonight and then turned it off. I couldn't stand all the new rules...no guns, etc. [bleep] it. All the bad things about civilization, society, etc. Letting that politician lead them right back to the bad stuff like a dog returning to its vomit.

You should have kept watching.

Travis
Told y'all Daryl was gay wink

Especially the fact they served him big long noodles with meat balls. "You're different, like us."

Laughin' my ass off...

Travis
Is Rick's baby mongoloid looking because the mom turned zombie while she was in-utero?
Just because her forehead is the size of a drive-in movie theatre, does not mean she is a mongoloid.

Travis
Just because her forehead is the size of a drive-in movie theatre,...

Travis

You lifted that from There's Something About Mary. grin
That dialogue with Dillon is some of the best writing ever.

Travis
That dialogue with Dillon is some of the best writing ever.

Travis

If Darrell grows a stache like Matt Dillon's then you know he's done caught the gay.
Originally Posted by viking
To dam bad about that horse.

Watched that again just now. It did suck but at least Daryl wiped out the walker horse killers.

Based on last week:

Thinking Rick is going for the married blonde and the trouble begins all over again.

Sasha is fixin' to go postal! More trouble.
Spaghetti boy has Daryl right where he wants him.

Guessing the big D will want to be walkertized after his sins.
Lame episode tonight
In comparison yes but in literal meaning no. It was intense and a life stopper/starter in many ways.

There's another group of the living out there. Between the hunted becoming the hunters and the W's something big is coming.

I am disappointed Carol did not poison the casserole! eek
© 24hourcampfire