-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Yeah. He was sort of out of his mind last time because he lost his boy. But it appears his badassness has returned.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can't not have a black dude. That'd be racist.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 4ager

Tyrese would beat you to death. Literally.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Steelhead
This guy, they showed it after running some of the credits on the 1st episode. If you turned it off as soon as the credits rolled, you missed it.

[Linked Image]

Seems that someone is leaving those carvings/markings on the trees for him to follow as well?

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - Ronald Reagan
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Did anybody else find the opening of this season a little more disturbing than past seasons?

They really took it to the next level.

Travis

Yeah, I was shocked that they actually went that far with it on tv. As soon as they started bashing and slashing, the wife asked me how I could just sit there and watch something like that, I had no answer for her.

I don't know how they're going to top that but it will be interesting to see if they can.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I didn't just sit there and watch that. I was like "HOLY FUGGIN" SCHIT! THIS SHOW IS FUUUUGED UP!"

And the whole baby threatening scene was a little too much as well.

Travis

byc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I didn't just sit there and watch that. I was like "HOLY FUGGIN" SCHIT! THIS SHOW IS FUUUUGED UP!"

And the whole baby threatening scene was a little too much as well.

Travis

That's the one scene that finally got me. Along with the sickness that broke out in the prison while watching the marathon. Brought the whole ebola potential into a very scary perspective.

Seems the group is now less bothered by walkers and more-so with human-life. They pretty much seem to have the walkers figured out.

It's my guess that there's something more extreme than Terminus out there.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Did anybody else find the opening of this season a little more disturbing than past seasons?

They really took it to the next level.

Travis

I quit watching it after Season 2, when they took it to the next level the first time.

There's enough really scary chitt in the real world to be scared of, I don't need a TV show based on an absurd biological impossibility escalated by evil imaginations to make me any more paranoid than I already am.

Y'all enjoy it on yer own... I'm out...

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
byc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I said that same thing after investing 20+ hours into the marathon. I was down right freaked out. Stuff really messes with your brain after awhile.

I can now see how some kids develop not-so-good social motives/instincts from video game addictions.

But I'm okay. No desire to bite or eat anyone. eek

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
People always have and always will be the phuggers.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 4ager

Tyrese would beat you to death. Literally.

Travis

Tyrese character's name should be "Token" He's gonna get whacked sooner or later.
Michone will be the only black actor / actress that survives this season. wink They need to find her sword, soon!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[/quote]
They need to find her sword, soon! [/quote]

Wasn't she carrying it on her shoulder at the end of show as they were walking?

NRA Patron Member
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
No that was the makeshift spear type thing she made in the rail car

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yep.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've tried watching WD a few times, and never could get into it. Maybe I just never have seen the best episodes, or seen the story from the beginning. It's always struck me as just a low-budget horror flick, with average actors.

The violence thing is certainly not uncommon on cable. This past Sunday Boardwalk Empire killed off two long-term characters, one you don't see get shot, the other guy is graphically killed, and you get a long look at his ruined head. That series is now down to its last two episodes. It has some fine acting, and highly memorable characters. Lots of historical tie-ins as well - Capone, Luciano, etc. I had to laugh when they brought in the the senior Mr. Kennedy as a character, associating with gangsters. I've heard the Kennedy patriarch had a sketchy past, but I still bet it made a bunch of liberals squirm smile

Last edited by tex_n_cal; 10/15/14. Reason: add stuff

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
I've tried watching WD a few times, and never could get into it. Maybe I just never have seen the best episodes, or seen the story from the beginning. It's always struck me as just a low-budget horror flick, with average actors.

The violence thing is certainly not uncommon on cable. This past Sunday Boardwalk Empire killed off two long-term characters, one you don't see get shot, the other guy is graphically killed, and you get a long look at his ruined head. That series is now down to its last two episodes. It has some fine acting, and highly memorable characters. Lots of historical tie-ins as well - Capone, Luciano, etc. I had to laugh when they brought in the the senior Mr. Kennedy as a character, associating with gangsters. I've heard the Kennedy patriarch had a sketchy past, but I still bet it made a bunch of liberals squirm smile
You need to watch WD from the first episode.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Yea, it escalated pretty fast. The baseball bat/bleeding out thing was pretty gruesome.

Speaking of which, what's with the return of Morgan? The black dude from the 1st episode with the son? He was also in a later episode without son.

My cousin has been following the comics and show since from the beginning. He said Morgan has a big comeback in the comics, and ends up with Michonne for a while.

I'd guess bringing him back is to appease the comic fans, and he won't make it out of this season.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Every episode I hope Michonne dies. Alas, she just keeps gettin jiggy wit it.

I wish they'd keep Tyrese around though.

I can't believe the schit they showed on this episode, on basic cable. Wow. If only they'd start showing some teats, that'd be uber.

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Figures you want the chicks to die off so the dude's can have the world to themselves.

Travis

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I don't really think of her as a "chick". ugh

MAGA
Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

94 members (375sunrise, 35, 6mmbrfan, 35WhelenNut, 673, 264mag, 16 invisible), 963 guests, and 909 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,894
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.