Home
Posted By: 79S Canada - 10/22/14
Some [bleep] going down in Ottawa right now.
Posted By: add Re: Canada - 10/22/14
[Linked Image]

... it's been cancelled?
Posted By: poboy Re: Canada - 10/22/14
Nah, some muslim with a rifle killed a soldier guarding a
monument. Canada needs some gun laws.
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: Canada - 10/22/14
Originally Posted by poboy
Nah, some muslim with a rifle killed a soldier guarding a
monument.

Really ? They announced that already in Texas and forgot to tell us here in Canada ?

http://www.ctvnews.ca/
Posted By: Hawk_Driver Re: Canada - 10/22/14
Ah yes, the religion of peace again.

And gun control prevents needless violence.
Posted By: poboy Re: Canada - 10/22/14
It is in Ottawa and there was concern at Parlament.
Shooter is dead.
Posted By: Deerwhacker444 Re: Canada - 10/22/14

For those who truly want to know. Two incidents in three days.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/..._possible_quebec_terror_attack_dies.html

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/shots-...-shot-at-national-war-memorial-1.2065443
Posted By: 79S Re: Canada - 10/22/14
Well just heard Canadian parliment is going to vote and demand u.s take action
As Rouleau fled, La Presse reported, he called a 911 dispatcher and explained that he was �acting in the name of Allah.�

Who would have guessed?

Sounds like more "work place violence"
Posted By: temmi Re: Canada - 10/22/14
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
As Rouleau fled, La Presse reported, he called a 911 dispatcher and explained that he was �acting in the name of Allah.�

Who would have guessed?

No doubt
Originally Posted by 79S

Well, maybe you will get lucky and the bastards will kill all of us useless Canadian [bleep] off, and then you won't have to put up with us anymore, and "your" personal satisfaction will have made it all worthwhile.

If ignorance was bliss, you would be the happiest [bleep] that ever walked this earth.

Have a nice day smile
Posted By: SuperCub Re: Canada - 10/22/14
Originally Posted by 79S

Quoted before the edit so others can see your ignorance.
Posted By: noodlz Re: Canada - 10/22/14
As an American living in Ottawa I can say you wouldn't believe the stupid [bleep] people in this city blame on the U.S. .
Posted By: asphaltangel Re: Canada - 10/22/14
smile Lynn, No worries. Most people know there is nothing to "put up with" when it comes to our Canadians neighbors. Besides, Canada is not demanding anything.
Posted By: temmi Re: Canada - 10/22/14
Originally Posted by asphaltangel
smile Lynn, No worries. Most people know there is nothing to "put up with" when it comes to our Canadians neighbors. Besides, Canada is not demanding anything.

yep
Posted By: g5m Re: Canada - 10/22/14
No wonder the terrorist threat level was raised a few days ago. Now three terrorist attacks in the last three days.

And people kind of made light of the threat in the past to capture Parliament and behead people.

I wonder if most folks will ever take the blinders off.
Posted By: fish head Re: Canada - 10/22/14
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

HOLY S H I T !!!

That's a gunfight.
Originally Posted by g5m

Not as long as our Government can get "Joe Public" to listen to and believe their bullshit, and NOT as long as Stephen Harper has his head up the ass of Barack Obama.
Posted By: SuperCub Re: Canada - 10/22/14
Originally Posted by noodlz
As an American living in Ottawa I can say you wouldn't believe the stupid [bleep] people in this city blame on the U.S. .

Not sure about Ottawa, but that's not something that is widely heard elsewhere. I don't think I've ever heard it to tell the truth.
Posted By: g5m Re: Canada - 10/22/14
I think the Canadian government has a lot more appreciation of the situation than does the visible U.S. leadership.
Posted By: Bigbuck215 Re: Canada - 10/22/14

That echo is going to be around for a while!
Posted By: EvilTwin Re: Canada - 10/22/14
Keep yer guard up superCub. I don't harbor much sympathy for politicians as their policies tend to strengthen the terror scum . My Salute and Prayers are for the Soldiers who were murdered.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Canada - 10/22/14
Ah yes, the religion of peace again.

And gun control prevents needless violence.

Hmmmm.....doesn't Canada have strict gun control laws? How could this have happened??????

Prayers out to our Canadian friends.

What US leadership?
Not poking the eyes of the Canadians, just restating a couple of the biggest lies of the last 10 years.
Posted By: APDDSN0864 Re: Canada - 10/22/14

Not true.

I have to put up with friends from Nova Scotia to British Columbia with their wonderful hospitality, generosity, and openness.

As to Canada being demanding, it seems every year about this time Canada demands that I visit Vancouver for a few days and leave my money there. Also, those pesky Canadians keep making Pendelton Whiskey, demanding that I spend more money.

So, there is a LOT to complain about Canada! grin

Ed
Not poking the eyes of the Canadians, just restating a couple of the biggest lies of the last 10 years.

I was pokin' the eyes of the gun control fool's, be they American or Canadian.

I don't care who they are, they are the enemy and I wish the worst for them.
Originally Posted by SuperCub

Not sure about Ottawa, but that's not something that is widely heard elsewhere. I don't think I've ever heard it to tell the truth.

Nor in my neck of the woods. My home here is twenty minutes from the US Border in Quebec, for 34 years I have yet to hear any crap about Americans. Actually people from both sides of the border here are related, we interact daily, and live as an extended single community, helping hands extended all day, everyday, both ways.

However, there is an idiot in every village, be they in Canada or America.
Posted By: Scott F Re: Canada - 10/22/14
No jabs about Canada from this keyboard. They are a lot better neighbors to the US than the US has been to Canada.

They are under terrorist attacks. People are dead. Time for support and prayers not finger pointing.
Originally Posted by g5m
I think the Canadian government has a lot more appreciation of the situation than does the visible U.S. leadership.

The Canadian government only appreciates what affects their chances of being reelected, and what lines their pockets. That includes the Conservatives, the Liberals, and the NDP. Used to be you could vote for the lesser of the evil, not now, they all have attained the same level of evil and uselessness.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Canada - 10/22/14
And yet again, the idea that "No Guns Allowed" is anything but an invitation to come massacre the defenseless victims is proven tragically wrong.

But what will be the result? Why, more demands for "No Guns Allowed" of course.
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: Canada - 10/22/14
Something i've never understood, we have such strict border control along the US/Canada border yet our border with Mexico is open and illeagals come and go as they please.

How in the hell does that work?
I must be truly evil. ALL of my sympathies are with the Soldiers who were murdered the other day and today. If a politician got shot I have a case of the warm fuzzies. Finally politicians are targeted,not just regular folks.
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Something i've never understood, we have such strict border control along the US/Canada border yet our border with Mexico is open and illeagals come and go as they please.

Canadians are pretty much honest good people, Mexico is a different story.
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by g5m

The Canadian government only appreciates what affects their chances of being reelected, and what lines their pockets. That includes the Conservatives, the Liberals, and the NDP. Used to be you could vote for the lesser of the evil, not now, they all have attained the same level of evil and uselessness.

You have many of the same evil problems we have. Greedy people are the worst no matter who they are.
Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

Canadians are pretty much honest good people, Mexico is a different story.

And I agree so one would think that this situation would be just the opposite. More open border with Canada and a tighter, more restricted border with Mexico.
Canadians arent coming here to lay bricks all day for $5.00 an hour.

Canadians dont come here with their hands out, wanting free stuff from the U.S taxpayer with the promise to vote blue.

Canadians dont come here to have a baby so they can stay in this country, then receive free stuff with the promise to vote blue.

Canadians dont come here demanding everything be printed with the word, eh.

I dont understand it either.
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Finally politicians are targeted,not just regular folks.

And it is not the first time it has happened here in Canada.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Canada - 10/22/14
They don't come to Florida in the winter to tip, drive like a normal person or convey the epitome of manners either...

Of course those are the French Canadians, no one likes the French, regardless of what flag they wave...

Canadians dont come here demanding everything be printed with the word, eh.

laugh laugh laugh
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215

That echo is going to be around for a while!

The suspect shot in this video, was killed.

The soldier shot at the memorial is currently fighting for his life.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Canada - 10/22/14
Canada has 4 times the Muslim numbers (per capita) than the USA. At the current rate they'll be able to be the majority through attrition.

I'd not like that
Posted By: byc Re: Canada - 10/22/14
While bad it appears this could have been a bloodbath and a probable number of high ranking officials taken out as all were in residence at Parliament.

I doubt this is over and I say most definitely terrorism. Especially, with Canada recently agreeing to participate in air strikes.

Godspeed Canada!
Originally Posted by byc

I doubt this is over and I say most definitely terrorism. Especially, with Canada recently agreeing to participate in air strikes.

BINGO !
It seems to work pretty good when the agenda is to destroy our country.
Originally Posted by byc

BINGO !

+100. ..and when Obama is only allowing a very small percentage of our own fighting power. My understanding is that there has never been a war won with air strikes only.

Thats because he is only funding a small portion of our fighting force. Better to give it away to those that dont work.

Silly me. I need to remember his agenda.
FBI and NORAD just raised US alert levels.
Silly me. I need to remember his agenda.

WOMAN ! Get with the program ! crazy
laugh I just had a flash from my past when my mom or dad would tell me the same thing. ..pretty much their program was what I needed to "get with" LOL.
Originally Posted by 79S

Well, maybe you will get lucky and the bastards will kill all of us useless Canadian [bleep] off, and then you won't have to put up with us anymore, and "your" personal satisfaction will have made it all worthwhile.

If ignorance was bliss, you would be the happiest [bleep] that ever walked this earth.

Have a nice day smile

LOL coming from you that's [bleep] classic.
laugh I just had a flash from my past when my mom or dad would tell me the same thing. ..pretty much their program was what I needed to "get with" LOL.

My Mom too ! She used that all the time, now I use it with my daughters, and even my granddaughter, I am becoming my Mother in more ways than one *slapping myself in the head* crazy
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Canada - 10/22/14

Who would have guessed?

Yet somehow CNN is leading with "there is no relation between this and radical Islam".
Idiots at CNN. Through chatter ISIS just recently called for an attack on military and police.
The bomb squad has been called in at the Parliament buildings....
Waiting to learn if the reports of multiple shootings has been verifed. Muzzies just might not like the response if so.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Canada - 10/22/14
Per obama, nothing to see here, just move along.
This sh1t is here, it's here to stay and our media is swallowing our dear leaders load all day everyday. mad
Posted By: Pete E Re: Canada - 10/22/14
Over the last few weeks, there have been several arrests with regards a plot to carry a Mumbai style attack and/or nation wide attacks on police and/or servicemen.

It makes you wonder if there any links with these events unfolding in Canada??
If there's any silver lining it's that the US and Canada just did the tighten up. Same team for sure now! grin
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Canada - 10/22/14
Both countries will continue to allow muslims entry for citizenship.
Waiting to learn if the reports of multiple shootings has been verifed. Muzzies just might not like the response if so.

The RCMP will be holding a news conference in just a short time: http://www.ctvnews.ca/
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by 79S

Quoted before the edit so others can see your ignorance.

So uh no facebook friends request coming from you? cry
Fox reporting the soldier has died.
Sad news for sure about the Soldier passing....
Posted By: Snake River Marksman Re: Canada - 10/22/14
It would seem as though the jihadi's are learning. Everytime they attack a civilian target world condemnation comes down on them. Probably some of their funding dries up as well. So it seems to me they are shifting gears. Attacking a legitimate government target in Canada and police and service men in England (planned but foiled). Legitimate war.

How is that going to change things I wonder?

Damn, very sorry to hear this news.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Canada - 10/22/14
I must be truly evil. ALL of my sympathies are with the Soldiers who were murdered the other day and today. If a politician got shot I have a case of the warm fuzzies. Finally politicians are targeted,not just regular folks.

Your sentiments are shared by many more, Twin. wink

I share in sorrow of the soldiers' deaths.
Tell you what...Looks to me like the Canadian's have their act together. They contained this very nicely and appear to have counter measures in place and under control.

They also have some bad azzz weapons.
A bomb sniffing/sensing robot is being used in the area where the suspects' car has been found.

I'm very sorry to hear that. May he rest in peace. Prayers for his family, blood and uniform.

Ed
Somewhat starting to look like a lone wolf shooter who may have been a martyr.

Canadian authorities had been following this guy before and even pulled his passport so they knew who he was.
Posted By: CrimsonTide Re: Canada - 10/22/14
Originally Posted by fish head

HOLY S H I T !!!

That's a gunfight.

What interests me is which ones of the police run toward the sound of the shooting when it starts, and which ones find a cozy piece of concrete and "cover".

It takes all kinds, I reckon. (And I've been around long enough to know that it would have happened the same on our side of the border.)
Originally Posted by Pete E
Over the last few weeks, there have been several arrests with regards a plot to carry a Mumbai style attack and/or nation wide attacks on police and/or servicemen.

It makes you wonder if there any links with these events unfolding in Canada??

You are smarter than to think there are no links.
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
...What interests me is which ones of the police run toward the sound of the shooting when it starts, and which ones find a cozy piece of concrete and "cover".

It takes all kinds, I reckon. (And I've been around long enough to know that it would have happened the same on our side of the border.)

Joel,

That's the exact thing I was thinking as I watched it. The last guy on the left, just before the video clip ended looked like he was going to stay right there until he looked behind and saw the camera, then s l o w l y moved towards the rest of the group.

Ed
wink
Posted By: grouseman Re: Canada - 10/22/14
Originally Posted by g5m

Not as long as our Government can get "Joe Public" to listen to and believe their bullshit, and NOT as long as Stephen Harper has his head up the ass of Barack Obama.

That opinion is news to me. I never would have characterized it as such.
Pretty damned amazing to me that people start selling off stocks when stuff like this happens.

Ebola, weather, shots fired, sex, -- SELL! SELL! SELL! What happened to plain old balance sheets and 10k's to make your buy/sell decisions??
Posted By: chapped_lips Re: Canada - 10/22/14
Radio news is reporting that the White House is extending their hands to help in any way.

Lord help us if the firearms used had any connection to the US.....whether acquired from here or flew over the US in transport.

obama would seize the moment (or pen) to create some kind of ban.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Canada - 10/22/14
Radio news is reporting that the White House is extending their hands to help in any way.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/msnbc-uses-canadian-parliament-attack-to-talk-gun-control/
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Canada - 10/22/14
Originally Posted by chapped_lips

Lord help us if the firearms used had any connection to the US.....whether acquired from here or flew over the US in transport.

obama would seize the moment (or pen) to create some kind of ban.

Judging from the ability this administration has to help ourselves, I doubt Canada would even consider asking.

Obama will probably go ahead and use this to grab guns here too. He doesn't recognize borders, you know. wink
Posted By: tjm10025 Re: Canada - 10/22/14
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Other than electronic spying on Canadian Muslim citizens, I don't know what the White House can offer that the Canadian government can't do for itself.
Agreed, Canadians can play golf too.
Posted By: krupp Re: Canada - 10/22/14
Shooter's name is Micheal Zehaf-Bebau.

X tweaker that converted toooooooooo......Islam !!! several years ago.
Posted By: Westcoaster Re: Canada - 10/22/14
And now in Canada...this is very disheartening.

A few thoughts after reading this thread:
- My condolences to the family of the fallen soldier.
- Scott F, you got it right. Now is the time to stand together.
- There are village idiots everywhere who talk [bleep] about others. They should not be viewed as the majority.
- I'm waiting for the hand wringing to start about gun control in Canada and how this would never have happened if the entire population was disarmed. Yeah, no one but the crooks and terrorists would have guns.
- Hopefully this will wake up some of the left wing knuckleheads in Ottawa so that we can take sterner action. I'm thinking a short piece of braided hemp or a one way ticket back to where ever the heck they came from.

When are we - the west - going to stop f____ing around and take it to these SOB's who have openly said they want to destroy us.

Rant finished. I'm angry.
Originally Posted by Westcoaster
And now in Canada...this is very disheartening.

A few thoughts after reading this thread:
- My condolences to the family of the fallen soldier.
- Scott F, you got it right. Now is the time to stand together.
- There are village idiots everywhere who talk [bleep] about others. They should not be viewed as the majority.
- I'm waiting for the hand wringing to start about gun control in Canada and how this would never have happened if the entire population was disarmed. Yeah, no one but the crooks and terrorists would have guns.
- Hopefully this will wake up some of the left wing knuckleheads in Ottawa so that we can take sterner action. I'm thinking a short piece of braided hemp or a one way ticket back to where ever the heck they came from.

When are we - the west - going to stop f____ing around and take it to these SOB's who have openly said they want to destroy us.

Rant finished. I'm angry.

Wise man....
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Canada - 10/23/14
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: Canada - 10/23/14
Originally Posted by g5m

It was certainly refreshing to hear the Prime Minister use the word "terrorist" twice in the short statement he made this afternoon. At least Canada's leader has enough leather to call a spade a spade.
Posted By: CaneSlinger Re: Canada - 10/23/14
I wonder how many news outlets will mention the fact that the Parliamentary Sergeant-at-Arms, Kevin Vickers, shot the terrorist.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...t-at-arms-kevin-vicker-takes-out-gunman/
Posted By: 1OntarioJim Re: Canada - 10/23/14
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Originally Posted by fish head

HOLY S H I T !!!

That's a gunfight.

I was beginning to think I was the only one who noticed that. Figured he must either be a detective or a higher ranking officer who doesn't get out of the office.

Jim
What interests me is which ones of the police run toward the sound of the shooting when it starts, and which ones find a cozy piece of concrete and "cover".

Posted By: noodlz Re: Canada - 10/23/14
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Originally Posted by g5m

It was certainly refreshing to hear the Prime Minister use the word "terrorist" twice in the short statement he made this afternoon. At least Canada's leader has enough leather to call a spade a spade.

Head libtard Trudeau licked dune coon balls in his statement

We will get answers to how and why this happened. They will be vital in preventing any future attack. And to our friends and fellow citizens in the Muslim community, Canadians know acts such as these committed in the name of Islam are an aberration of your faith. Mutual respect and admiration will help to prevent the influence of distorted ideological propaganda posing as religion.

Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: Canada - 10/23/14
Originally Posted by CaneSlinger
I wonder how many news outlets will mention the fact that the Parliamentary Sergeant-at-Arms, Kevin Vickers, shot the terrorist.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...t-at-arms-kevin-vicker-takes-out-gunman/

Go to Google, write in his name, and see, here, there, and all over the world.

Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Originally Posted by g5m

Head libtard Trudeau licked dune coon balls in his statement

We will get answers to how and why this happened. They will be vital in preventing any future attack. And to our friends and fellow citizens in the Muslim community, Canadians know acts such as these committed in the name of Islam are an aberration of your faith. Mutual respect and admiration will help to prevent the influence of distorted ideological propaganda posing as religion.

A piece of human [bleep] looking to further his own agenda, and not that of Canada.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Canada - 10/23/14
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman
It would seem as though the jihadi's are learning. Everytime they attack a civilian target world condemnation comes down on them. Probably some of their funding dries up as well. So it seems to me they are shifting gears. Attacking a legitimate government target in Canada and police and service men in England (planned but foiled). Legitimate war.

How is that going to change things I wonder?

if they only targeted our politicians........I'm with ET, not much heartburn over that.

but it'd be a better world without Muslims and politicians
Posted By: George_De_Vries_3rd Re: Canada - 10/23/14
Originally Posted by 79S

Have a nice day smile

"Miss Lynn," really? Give yourself a couple of hours; drink some strong, hot coffee..sayanora.
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
Originally Posted by 79S

Have a nice day smile

"Miss Lynn," really? Give yourself a couple of hours; drink some strong, hot coffee..sayanora.

Really, sorry, but it relates back to other things that I just do not want to hear anymore either....
© 24hourcampfire