Home
This really tells you all you need to know about those murderous thugs.
link to story
France is at the point, with regards to numbers of muslims in country, where this sort of chit is common.
Paris (AFP) - At least 10 people were killed when gunmen armed with Kalashnikovs and a rocket-launcher opened fire in the offices of French satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo on Wednesday, Paris prosecutors said.

"At this stage" ten people are dead, said the prosecutor's office, without detailing how many had been injured.

Deputy Mayor of Paris Bruno Julliard earlier said "six people are seriously injured", including a policeman. It was not clear whether these now figured among the dead.

French President Francois Hollande was on his way to the scene of the shooting and called an emergency cabinet meeting, the presidency said.

A source close to the investigation said two men "armed with a Kalashnikov and a rocket-launcher" stormed the building in central Paris and "fire was exchanged with security forces."

The source said gunmen had hijacked a car and knocked over a pedestrian as he sped away.

The publication's cartoonist Renaud Luzier earlier told AFP there were "casualties" after the incident.

The satirical magazine gained notoriety in February 2006 when it reprinted cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed that had originally appeared in Danish daily Jyllands-Posten, causing fury across the Muslim world.

Its offices were fire-bombed in November 2011 when it published a cartoon of Mohammed and under the title "Charia Hebdo".

Despite being taken to court under anti-racism laws, the magazine continued to publish controversial cartoons of the Muslim prophet.

In September 2012 Charlie Hebdo published cartoons of a naked Mohammed as violent protests were taking place in several countries over a low-budget film, titled "Innocence of Muslims", which was made in the United States and insulted the prophet.

French schools, consulates and cultural centres in 20 Muslim countries were briefly closed along with embassies for fear of retaliatory attacks.

Editor Stephane Charbonnier has received death threats and lives under police protection.
Yeah, but these are those radicals that are only 10 % percent of the population.

All the other peace loving rugheads will chime in and denounce this in just a few.....

<<<< crickets chirping >>>>>>

Anytime now......
wonder if Rick has a security system?

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by The Little Perv
"High chair for my wife".

Priceless.
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Originally Posted by The Little Perv
"High chair for my wife".

Priceless.

bullseye...
France should outlaw "Kalashnikovs" and rocket launchers. Problem solved.
South Park was censored from showing or even saying Mohammed's name.

There's the crux of it. And so ingrained is the inhibition against denigrating Mohammed even to the extent of a portrait IME you'll find it hard to find ANY muslim with sympathy for those who publish this sort of stuff, the sentiments I have heard being along the lines of "what did they expect?".

Sorta like we might react if the KKK tried to hold a rally in Harlem.

... and so a form of early shariah is imposed upon all of us.

Birdwatcher
but dammit, some of our members know tame muslims, that would never hurt a fly. shocked
but dammit, some of our members know tame muslims, that would never hurt a fly.

Me too, I ain't saying that the folks I have known would ever have done it themselves, even if they could have. They just had no sympathy for those who got whacked or who had to go into hiding is all.

Its like they too were offended by those cartoons. Hey it ain't fer nothing Islam means "submission", the centermost tenet seemingly being total reverence/submission/fear of Mohammed himself.

Such required submission along with no freedom of speech AND the fact that trying to leave brings on a death sentence being typical of evil organisations IMHO.

Birdwatcher
Every single publication in France should feature the Muhammad cartoons on their front page today in solidarity with the victims.
Just saw a video of the shooters taken by someone from their apartment window. Too bad the resident didn't have a deer rifle instead of a video camera.
muslims do this sort of chit every day, across the Globe. The so called mythical 'moderates' and the other folks that constantly apologize for muslim behavior, that continue to bleat about 'islam being hijacked' and silly chit like that, are still enabling, and excusing the murderous, barbaric behavior of every day muslims, that are just following the Koran and their immams.
Just because your muslim co worker has not slit your throat yet, does not mean that he is not dreaming of that very thing.
They used AK47's and a rocket launcher, all of which are illegal in France. Gun control really does work, eh?
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

There's the crux of it. And so ingrained is the inhibition against denigrating Mohammed even to the extent of a portrait IME you'll find it hard to find ANY muslim with sympathy for those who publish this sort of stuff, the sentiments I have heard being along the lines of "what did they expect?".

Sorta like we might react if the KKK tried to hold a rally in Harlem.

... and so a form of early shariah is imposed upon all of us.

Birdwatcher

They won the first round by replacing "mohammedanism" with "Islam" on OUR common language.

And "mohammedan" with Muslim or Moslem.

We need to get back to those words which served us well, back when we had leaders who were not cowed.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
muslims do this sort of chit every day, across the Globe. The so called mythical 'moderates' and the other folks that constantly apologize for muslim behavior, that continue to bleat about 'islam being hijacked' and silly chit like that, are still enabling, and excusing the murderous, barbaric behavior of every day muslims, that are just following the Koran and their immams.
Just because your muslim co worker has not slit your throat yet, does not mean that he is not dreaming of that very thing.

I get your point Sam, I do. Me after 9-11? Just be glad I'm not the one that had the "football" in the WH. I'm afraid there'd have been many mushrooms over the ME

but I often wonder if the folks from Hillsboro Baptist Church (IIRC) or the Phelps family should all Christians be held accountable for their actions?

one of my friends lost a son in the 'Stan several years ago, and when I showed up at the funeral, buncha bikers out front, our local version of the Patriot Guard it turned out.

I remember thinking "it's been a long time since I've been in a fight with a suit on, oh well"

but if the Phelps crew had shown up, I think there's a better than even chance I might have got to go visit the crowbar hotel with a suit on.

fortunately the Phelps bunch didn't show, but it still pissed me off that they'd threatened to.

guess I just don't know any moderate Muslims well enough.

but for me, every one of them that danced in the street after 9-11, I'd love to set every one of those bastids on fire with a tire around their neck

I'd just hate to kill em all, figure with the number of them there's got to be some good ones, but figuring out who's who is problematic.
Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.
Originally Posted by 4ager

nice, I just laughed hashbrowns through my nose.
Muslm problem begging for a Final Solution.
Beat me to it. Why the entire incident would have been prevented if only France had proper gun control laws.
Originally Posted by cra1948
France should outlaw "Kalashnikovs" and rocket launchers. Problem solved.

That's what you end up with when religion is thrown into the mix. The radicals/true believers on all sides want to kill each other. Been that way for centuries. SNAFU
Originally Posted by LostHighway

That's what you end up with when religion is thrown into the mix. The radicals/true believers on all sides want to kill each other. Been that way for centuries. SNAFU

Yep, and it's been the only solution for religious nutjobs since Day 1. They want you dead or converted, and if you don't want to be either, then you have only one recourse.

Yep, and it's been the only solution for religious nutjobs since Day 1. They want you dead or converted, and if you don't want to be either, then you have only one recourse.
And secular humanism is a religion.
Originally Posted by RickyD

And secular humanism is a religion.

JFC

Very, very sad event.

One source noted that the terrorists spoke flawless, fluent French.

Professor Higgins: "The French don't much care what you do as long as you pronounce it correctly".

Sadly, it looks as though another once fine country is reaping the rewards of its laxity and senseless expectations regarding human nature.
I read the whole thread, where the hell are raghead huggers?

France is reaping what they have sown and we aren't very far behind.....
Originally Posted by 12344mag
and we aren't very far behind.....

Only in select theaters.....
Originally Posted by RWE
and we aren't very far behind.....

Only in select theaters.....

Yep.

Originally Posted by hatari
...about 11% of the population. They are concentrated in the major city, and are a problem they now have no idea how to deal with because they numbers are so big. They vote, they are electing their own people. They protest, they riot, they don't work, they want Shariatheir own laws, etc., etc.

Sound familiar?

My latin wasn't THAT great when it was used in Catholic Mass - interpret, if you please.

I couldn't agree more.

In addition there is a similar dynamic in America with the welfare blacks. You cannot blaspheme the supreme prophet MLK, you cannot mock or denigrate the angry oppressed negroe and if you do you lose your job and then the mau mau's are marching in the streets about how they want dead cops NOW.

Thug intimidation.

But when was the last time anyone lost their job for using the name of the Lord Jesus Christ in a lewd foul blasphemous curse?
Originally Posted by mark shubert

My latin wasn't THAT great when it was used in Catholic Mass - interpret, if you please.

"Kill them. For the Lord knows those that are His own."
Originally Posted by mark shubert

"Kill them. For the Lord knows those that are His own."

Which is the precursor to:

Kill em all. Let God sort them out.
Types of Muslims:

Male Muslims that are radicalized.

Male Muslims that will be radicalized.

Female Muslims that give birth to future radical male Muslims.
Maybe they should pass a law in France that says: "it's illegal to kill people with rocket launchers"? That should solve the problem!

Channeling my "inner Liberal"... Who am I kidding, I have NO inner Liberal!

When this [bleep] happens, find out who perpetrated the evil deed, and kill them AND 10 of their closest family members. Politically incorrect? WHO CARES!

LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER! -TomT

Islam, the religeon of piece.
Here I am Mannlicher...

I hang with more than a few Muslims and consider them close friends. Better folks you will not meet...
These acts disgust them just the same if not worse because it was perpetuated in the name of "their" religion.

But hell yes let's break out those broad brushes and kill em all..
Pretty sad coming from folks who abhor comparisons to irresponsible gun ownership..
And all that peace and tolerance won't help you a bit if they ever achieve a majority in your area.
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Here I am Mannlicher...

I hang with more than a few Muslims and consider them close friends. Better folks you will not meet...
These acts disgust them just the same if not worse because it was perpetuated in the name of "their" religion.

Pretty sad coming from folks who abhor comparisons to irresponsible gun ownership..

Like I said, knowing a few 'moderate', tame muslims does not mean that they won't applaud when one of their radical buddies kills you. Or, they might just wish to do that themselves.
It does not take much of a broad brush, to paint muslims for what they really are. Pretty sad that you are carrying water for them, and excusing their behavior.
Sure it takes a broad brush.. How many Muslims do you know and associate with?? None I'd guess but still kill em all?
And exactly whose water am I carrying and what behavior am I excusing?
No extreme or moderate, I hate 'em ALL.
how do these terrorists exist except for a network of muslims that suport, hide, shelter, provide for them? Its not 10% of muslims that are radicals, its 100% that to varying degree's accept and/or provide shelter and comfort for the worst 10%. I don't believe a single muslim exists in the world that does not have some sympathy for the concept of world domination by Islam.
Originally Posted by gunner500
No extreme or moderate, I hate 'em ALL.

The American way is not to hate, but to fear grin
They'll never get to know the hate they'll have for me. grin
They'll never get to know the hate they'll have for me. grin

They just may as that Sharps is entering the space between their eyes...... laugh
That would leave a LASTING impression. ROR!!!!!
Sure it takes a broad brush.. How many Muslims do you know and associate with?? None I'd guess but still kill em all?

yeah, I know some of 'em. No, I don't 'associate' with them, or hang out with them.
Point out where I said we had to kill 'em all. You are carrying water for those that apologize for their behavior, and accuse them of being maligned. The behavior you are excusing, is terrorism based on religious grounds. Kinda like what we are discussing here in France.
ISIS? Al Queda? Bombing of American embassies, murdering Jews, the Fort Hood attack, the recent attacks in Canada............that sort of stuff.

yeah, I know some of 'em. No, I don't 'associate' with them, or hang out with them.
Point out where I said we had to kill 'em all. You are carrying water for those that apologize for their behavior, and accuse them of being maligned. The behavior you are excusing, is terrorism based on religious grounds. Kinda like what we are discussing here in France.
ISIS? Al Queda? Bombing of American embassies, murdering Jews, the Fort Hood attack, the recent attacks in Canada............that sort of stuff.

I was taught a long time ago if you don't want to be part of the solution then you are still part of the problem, sadly many fail to grasp this.
Here I am Mannlicher...

Let me know when they march against the Rad muzzys. That will be a start.
Mannlicher you did not personally say that, but many here do time and time again.
Now show me where I ever said I was taking up for or apologizing for terrorist acts commited by Muslims...painting me into that corner is weak and isn't gonna work.
you painted your own azz in the corner. how you feel about that is of little concern to me.
Lets see you paint with a little broader brush yourself, instead of that ultra fine Calligraphy nib that you use to describe how wonderful, trustworthy and benign your muslim buddies are.
[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3KSuFN8-tWw[/video]

You are one SILLY, and rather screwed up piece of work, Mister.

"ML here I am,.....etc"

Watch THIS, you goddam crazy fool.

....than tell us how well the Wahabi Quaran is going to be to co-exsit with.

You got the right handle, anyway.

GTC

Or the imam from a mosque in a nice midwestern college town, who during conversation with various clergy at a ecumenical meeting of local clergy said as casually as you please that he would kill Salman Rushdie if he had the chance, because it was his duty as a Muslim.

This was told to me by the rector of our church, who was present. He said when the imam was pressed by those who had heard him and had a hard time believing it, he stood firm on what he had said.

That, and the mobs celebrating in the streets after 9/11.

Paul

you painted your own azz in the corner. how you feel about that is of little concern to me.
Lets see you paint with a little broader brush yourself, instead of that ultra fine Calligraphy nib that you use to describe how wonderful, trustworthy and benign your muslim buddies are.

Damn MAN, you don't make a lot of sense.
What corner did I paint myself into? I admitted I have a few moderate peace loving Muslim friends that I have much love for..shootin fishin fools they are too....That was who your thread was directed at no??

And I'll pass on altering my style of writing thanks..broad brushes seem to be tools for the ignorant more often than not.
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
You are one SILLY, and rather screwed up piece of work, Mister.

"ML here I am,.....etc"

Watch THIS, you goddam crazy fool.

....than tell us how well the Wahabi Quaran is going to be to co-exsit with.

You got the right handle, anyway.

GTC

Howdy Cross, it's always good to see you come flyin in outta left field hurling insults at people you don't know, but tell me DAFAQ that video has anything to do with me or the simple point I made?
Lemme tell you a story,
A very good friend of mine and his family are some of the finest people you'd ever want to meet. His three kids were born here and last year he and his wife just earned the priveledge to be called American citizens. He works his a$$ off and doesn't for one second take for granted where he is today and the mother fugger of a road it was gettin here. Their most dangerous trait is the wife would feed you till you died....

So you see it gets old for me to see people like these lumped in as scum by ignorant fools when they are for damn sure more grateful to live in America than many Americans seem to be..

Peace loving muslims are dead muslims those POS can't even get along with each other.

Google �Muslims against terrorism� and you will see lots of stuff like this.

Extremist and militant ideas and terrorism which spread decay on Earth, destroying human civilization, are not in any way part of Islam, but are enemy number one of Islam, and Muslims are their first victims. [Al Jazeera, 8/19/14]
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Extremist and militant ideas and terrorism which spread decay on Earth, destroying human civilization, are not in any way part of Islam, but are enemy number one of Islam, and Muslims are their first victims. [Al Jazeera, 8/19/14]

I have NO doubt Google can kick up all kinds of schit that's not true. At least Google linked you to the #1 source for Islamic lies................for times when a live Muzzy isn't available to lie to your face.

[/quote]

Lemme tell you a story,
A very good friend of mine and his family are some of the finest people you'd ever want to meet. His three kids were born here and last year he and his wife just earned the priveledge to be called American citizens. He works his a$$ off and doesn't for one second take for granted where he is today and the mother fugger of a road it was gettin here. Their most dangerous trait is the wife would feed you till you died....

[/quote]

Let me tell you a story.
It's 1935, in Germany. Fritz and Frieda Farkle are your neighbors. Nice people. Good people in fact. He's the salt of the earth, a hunting and fishing fool that you enjoy spending time with and, she will gladly feed you magnificent schnitzel and strudel until you burst. They are delightful people and wonderful neighbors. They are however, Nazis. You are not. Fast forward 5 years. At best, they have stood by and waved a weak farewell to you as you are trundled off to the concentration camp by the SS. At worst, they are the ones who turned you in.

The moral of the story? When evil is at the core of someone's belief system, sooner or later it will rear it's ugly head. And, how nice they were, once upon a time, will make no difference at all.

And, if you don't understand that the central part of Islam is unmitigated evil - well, don't bother to pack your soap for the train ride. They'll provide some for you in the camp showers when you arrive.

End of story. In more ways than one.

Lemme tell you a story,
A very good friend of mine and his family

Well at least he'll feel bad when he uses his favorite hunting knife to behead you and your family.

I had a guy I knew and thought was O.K., that progressing friendship ended when he was caught celebrating 911. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on ME.

Damn MAN, you don't make a lot of sense.
What corner did I paint myself into? I admitted I have a few moderate peace loving Muslim friends that I have much love for..shootin fishin fools they are too....That was who your thread was directed at no??

And I'll pass on altering my style of writing thanks..broad brushes seem to be tools for the ignorant more often than not.

you can parse this anyway that makes you comfortable.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-journalists-slogan-Je-Suis-Charlie.html

Lots of pictures in this article. I wonder how many muslims are in the crowd?
I wonder when there chants of "tolerance" will change to one of intolerance...for muslims?
best thing for muslims is a suppressed 22
Originally Posted by jimmyp
how do these terrorists exist except for a network of muslims that suport, hide, shelter, provide for them? Its not 10% of muslims that are radicals, its 100% that to varying degree's accept and/or provide shelter and comfort for the worst 10%. I don't believe a single muslim exists in the world that does not have some sympathy for the concept of world domination by Islam.

Thats it.

There would be no large community of ragheads in the US except for Ted Kennedy and his immmigration bill. Him and the liberal yankees felt all sorry for non-northern-european types and changed all the numbers for who could get in. So they flocked in and changed the culture and demographic and now you get all this hate and killing.

There was a day when we kicked out all the yellow celestials and it does not bother my mind or conscience in retrospect that we did.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Mossad uses them as very effective riot control on the 'mouth pieces' too. wink
link to story
France is at the point, with regards to numbers of muslims in country, where this sort of chit is common.
Paris (AFP) - At least 10 people were killed when gunmen armed with Kalashnikovs and a rocket-launcher opened fire in the offices of French satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo on Wednesday, Paris prosecutors said.

"At this stage" ten people are dead, said the prosecutor's office, without detailing how many had been injured.

Deputy Mayor of Paris Bruno Julliard earlier said "six people are seriously injured", including a policeman. It was not clear whether these now figured among the dead.

French President Francois Hollande was on his way to the scene of the shooting and called an emergency cabinet meeting, the presidency said.

A source close to the investigation said two men "armed with a Kalashnikov and a rocket-launcher" stormed the building in central Paris and "fire was exchanged with security forces."

The source said gunmen had hijacked a car and knocked over a pedestrian as he sped away.

The publication's cartoonist Renaud Luzier earlier told AFP there were "casualties" after the incident.

The satirical magazine gained notoriety in February 2006 when it reprinted cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed that had originally appeared in Danish daily Jyllands-Posten, causing fury across the Muslim world.

Its offices were fire-bombed in November 2011 when it published a cartoon of Mohammed and under the title "Charia Hebdo".

Despite being taken to court under anti-racism laws, the magazine continued to publish controversial cartoons of the Muslim prophet.

In September 2012 Charlie Hebdo published cartoons of a naked Mohammed as violent protests were taking place in several countries over a low-budget film, titled "Innocence of Muslims", which was made in the United States and insulted the prophet.

French schools, consulates and cultural centres in 20 Muslim countries were briefly closed along with embassies for fear of retaliatory attacks.

Editor Stephane Charbonnier has received death threats and lives under police protection.

Extending your analogy, perhaps Timothy McVeigh converted to Islam just before he set off the truck bomb in Oklahoma City in 1995 killing 168 people and injuring another 600+. I knew four civil engineers killed in the Murrah Federal Office Building (we worked together at the Federal Highway Administration). I also knew three Port of NY and NJ employees who died in the WTC disaster (we worked on urban transportation projects).

In the first case (OK City), they were killed by a Christian; in the second case (WTC), they were killed by Muslims. Regardless of the religion, these people are dead.
Originally Posted by djs
link to story

Extending your analogy, perhaps Timothy McVeigh converted to Islam just before he set off the truck bomb in Oklahoma City in 1995 killing 168 people and injuring another 600+. I knew four civil engineers killed in the Murrah Federal Office Building (we worked together at the Federal Highway Administration). I also knew three Port of NY and NJ employees who died in the WTC disaster (we worked on urban transportation projects).

In the first case (OK City), they were killed by a Christian; in the second case (WTC), they were killed by Muslims. Regardless of the religion, these people are dead.

He might have been a "Christian" but did he kill in the name of "Christianity"?

They sure have used silenced pistols; here's one example from Norway: see: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2000/mar/02/israel
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by djs
link to story

He might have been a "Christian" but did he kill in the name of "Christianity"?

No, he didn't kill in the name of Christianity (he was Roman Catholic), rather it was to avenge Ruby Ridge. But there probably was some "moral justification" for his actions rooted in Christianity.

From Wikipedia:
"In a 1,200-word essay[104] dated March 1998, from the federal maximum-security prison at Florence, Colorado, McVeigh claimed that the terrorist bombing was "morally equivalent" to U.S. military actions against Iraq and other foreign lands. The handwritten essay, submitted to and published by the alternative national news magazine Media Bypass, was distributed worldwide by The Associated Press on May 29, 1998. This was written in the midst of the 1998 Iraq disarmament crisis.

"The administration has said that Iraq has no right to stockpile chemical or biological weapons ("weapons of mass destruction") � mainly because they have used them in the past.

"Well, if that's the standard by which these matters are decided, then the U.S. is the nation that set the precedent. The U.S. has stockpiled these same weapons (and more) for over 40 years. The U.S. claims this was done for deterrent purposes during its "Cold War" with the Soviet Union. Why, then, it is invalid for Iraq to claim the same reason (deterrence) with respect to Iraq's (real) war with, and the continued threat of, its neighbor Iran?

"The administration claims that Iraq has used these weapons in the past. We've all seen the pictures that show a Kurdish woman and child frozen in death from the use of chemical weapons. But, have you ever seen those pictures juxtaposed next to pictures from Hiroshima or Nagasaki?

"I suggest that one study the histories of World War I, World War II and other "regional conflicts" that the U.S. has been involved in to familiarize themselves with the use of "weapons of mass destruction."

"Remember Dresden? How about Hanoi? Tripoli? Baghdad? What about the big ones � Hiroshima and Nagasaki? (At these two locations, the U.S. killed at least 150,000 non-combatants � mostly women and children � in the blink of an eye. Thousands more took hours, days, weeks or months to die).

"If Saddam is such a demon, and people are calling for war crimes charges and trials against him and his nation, why do we not hear the same cry for blood directed at those responsible for even greater amounts of "mass destruction" � like those responsible and involved in dropping bombs on the cities mentioned above?

"The truth is, the U.S. has set the standard when it comes to the stockpiling and use of weapons of mass destruction.

"The essay, which marked the first time that McVeigh publicly discussed the Oklahoma City bombing, continued:

"Hypocrisy when it comes to the death of children? In Oklahoma City, it was family convenience that explained the presence of a day-care center placed between street level and the law enforcement agencies which occupied the upper floors of the building. Yet, when discussion shifts to Iraq, any day-care center in a government building instantly becomes "a shield." Think about it.

"When considering morality and "mens rea" [criminal intent], in light of these facts, I ask: Who are the true barbarians? ...

"I find it ironic, to say the least, that one of the aircraft used to drop such a bomb on Iraq is dubbed "The Spirit of Oklahoma." This leads me to a final, and unspoken, moral hypocrisy regarding the use of weapons of mass destruction.

"When a U.S. plane or cruise missile is used to bring destruction to a foreign people, this nation rewards the bombers with applause and praise. What a convenient way to absolve these killers of any responsibility for the destruction they leave in their wake.

"Unfortunately, the morality of killing is not so superficial. The truth is, the use of a truck, a plane or a missile for the delivery of a weapon of mass destruction does not alter the nature of the act itself.

"These are weapons of mass destruction � and the method of delivery matters little to those on the receiving end of such weapons.

"Whether you wish to admit it or not, when you approve, morally, of the bombing of foreign targets by the U.S. military, you are approving of acts morally equivalent to the bombing in Oklahoma City ..."
Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timoth...nd_final_conversion_to_Roman_Catholicism
Ergo, you analysis is flawed. And here's another fact: Catholics ARE Christian.
Originally Posted by djs

They sure have used silenced pistols; here's one example from Norway: see: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2000/mar/02/israel

But one of many. smile lol
Ergo, you analysis is flawed. And here's another fact: Catholics ARE Christian.

Jorge, guess what? I didn't mean to infer that Catholics were not Christians. As a (now non-practicing) Catholic who was educated in Catholic elementary and high-schools, I think the nuns and Augustinian priests (from high- school) drummed that into me. But then, as I age, I find that dementia is creeping in. Perhaps you can re-school me!! smile
DAFAQ that video has anything to do with me or the simple point I made?

In a certain sense, it might have EVERYTHING to do with your "simple point",...you smarmy and arrogant bastid.

If your buds are such badazzed shooters, WTF aren't they cleaning up their own religious nests, and taking out the trash ?

You ever heard the term "sins of omission ?"

No, I don't "know" you,....and goddam well don't want to, either.

Lotsa' luck with selling your crap on this particular site, wingnut.

GTC
Originally Posted by djs
But then, as I age, I find that dementia is creeping in. Perhaps you can re-school me!! smile

Been trying to since you first posted years ago that you "missed Bill Clinton"...
Originally Posted by djs
But then, as I age, I find that dementia is creeping in. Perhaps you can re-school me!! smile

Been trying to since you first posted years ago that you "missed Bill Clinton"...

Touche, Jorge! I always enjoy pulling your chain. We may differ in political viewpoints and opinions, but I do enjoy jousting with you. Have a great New Year! smile smile
There is only one good type of Muslim and he or she is buried 6 ft under with a bullet to the head
back at you..
Originally Posted by ChasR

Lemme tell you a story,

[/quote]

Let me tell you a story.
It's 1935, in Germany. Fritz and Frieda Farkle are your neighbors. Nice people. Good people in fact. He's the salt of the earth, a hunting and fishing fool that you enjoy spending time with and, she will gladly feed you magnificent schnitzel and strudel until you burst. They are delightful people and wonderful neighbors. They are however, Nazis. You are not. Fast forward 5 years. At best, they have stood by and waved a weak farewell to you as you are trundled off to the concentration camp by the SS. At worst, they are the ones who turned you in.

The moral of the story? When evil is at the core of someone's belief system, sooner or later it will rear it's ugly head. And, how nice they were, once upon a time, will make no difference at all.

And, if you don't understand that the central part of Islam is unmitigated evil - well, don't bother to pack your soap for the train ride. They'll provide some for you in the camp showers when you arrive.

End of story. In more ways than one. [/quote]
Chas, don't think the historical accuracy of your story is lost on me, for it isn't.
But don't let my point be misconstrued more than it already has been by the hotheads..I speak ONLY for the muslims I know personally and despite the drama from a few of course am disgusted by the acts of terrorism carried out in the name of Islam, as if I should have to clarify that..
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
DAFAQ that video has anything to do with me or the simple point I made?

In a certain sense, it might have EVERYTHING to do with your "simple point",...you smarmy and arrogant bastid.

If your buds are such badazzed shooters, WTF aren't they cleaning up their own religious nests, and taking out the trash ?

You ever heard the term "sins of omission ?"

No, I don't "know" you,....and goddam well don't want to, either.

Lotsa' luck with selling your crap on this particular site, wingnut.

GTC
Haha yeah Cross, I'M the arrogant one here...ok boss...
Please tho do a better job than Mannlicher and explain to me your video and any correlation it may have for the few pals I support?
And I never said they were "bad azz shooters",only that my friend has taken an interest in shooting, and is a junkie fisherman..Ya know, like a lot of folks here...course 12344 will opine that's only because he's planning to kill me.

Besides living their lives every day in stark contrast to the radicals you read about in the papers, I don't know what else they do to clean up their own religious nests... Good question?
And I know you've got an image to uphold, but meeting me ain't a bad thing... I'm a helluva nice guy! I'm none of the things you've so confidently pegged me as..
Lastly... I ain't tryin to peddle chit, mister.
Originally Posted by 222Rem
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

I have NO doubt Google can kick up all kinds of schit that's not true. At least Google linked you to the #1 source for Islamic lies................for times when a live Muzzy isn't available to lie to your face.

No. The link gives you a long list of Muslim sites that have spoken out against terrorism. Answers the question inferred in the OP.
And Al Jazeera is a Muslin site...Duh!

I do not know how to Google who is telling the truth about anything...
Originally Posted by 338Rem
Here I am Mannlicher...

Let me know when they march against the Rad muzzys. That will be a start.
here ya go..since you asked, this was a group about a mile from my house. I think that might be Mannlicher holding the sign!? wink Now I'm sure myself and that quick photo I snapped will get blasted, but that's what you wanted...Proof that some Muslims are disgusted by the acts of others.[Linked Image]
Found this post in a comments section on another board. Credit goes to 56lady. I think it's an excellent post worth repeating:

Where are muslims happy ?

They�re not happy in Gaza.
They're not happy in Egypt.
They're not happy in Libya.
They're not happy in Morocco.
They're not happy in Iran.
They're not happy in Iraq.
They're not happy in Yemen.
They're not happy in Afghanistan.
They're not happy in Pakistan.
They're not happy in Syria.
They're not happy in Lebanon.

So, where are they happy?

They're happy in Spain
They're happy in Australia.
They're happy in England
They're happy in France.
They're happy in Italy.
They're happy in Germany.
They're happy in Sweden.
They're happy in the USA.
They're happy in Norway.
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!
And whom do they blame?

Not Islam..... Not themselves...
They blame the countries they are HAPPY IN!
And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from, where they were un-happy.

"Muslims migrate to non Islamic Lands where they demand doles, benefits and special privileges which they deny all others in their own Islamic Lands and get them only because we have stupid Liberals and their PC Brigades who want to keep on have us all give them more and more.

Muslims will always claim that they they are unhappay wherever they go and well, nobody else is happy about them being there - anywhere; even in their own Islamic Lands.

I wonder if we can get the Liberals and their PC Brigades to migrate to the Islamic Lands and learn about Islam first hand while giving the Muslims a chance to learn about how it is to have such people in their lands, too.

Of course, the Liberals and their PC Brigades will soon lose their heads, literally, since the Muslims aren't like the rest of us, but then, they will do us all a favor."

Silver78 those POS aren't happy anywhere send them home and let the SOB's fight amongst themselves. Those loving a holes have killed 270 million people in 1400 years. They need a nuclear attitude adjustment.
I heard on tonight's news and read in the WSJ that the police officer murdered (shot in the head) while lying wounded on the sidewalk was named Ahmed Merabet, was originally from North Africa and, is presumed to be a Muslim. Ironic, isn't it?

See: http://www.wsj.com/articles/policeman-killed-in-paris-attack-emerging-as-a-hero-1420758068

[/quote]
Chas, don't think the historical accuracy of your story is lost on me, for it isn't.
But don't let my point be misconstrued more than it already has been by the hotheads..I speak ONLY for the muslims I know personally and despite the drama from a few of course am disgusted by the acts of terrorism carried out in the name of Islam, as if I should have to clarify that.. [/quote]

OK - I understand that you know, and know of, Muslims who condemn violence. And,you didn't need to clarify your disgust over the acts of terrorism. I can't imagine how anyone, besides the idiot demonrat Howard Dean, could support the evil perpetrated against the French journalists.

I think we understand each other - I have no issue being 'friends' with a 'non-violent' muslim. I just wouldn't believe they would ever have my back if the local imam says infidels must be punished under sharia law. Some might shield us, but they would not be easy to distinguish from those who wouldn't. And, in spite of how nice they might be, their holy book is pretty clear about how a practicing muslim deals with unbelievers.
I fought NVA and rarely VC in Vietnam. I did NOT have any inclination to kill every Vietnamese I saw but I treatd ALL of them with suspicion and caution until I was satisfied that they were no threat or good battlefield allies. I prefer to take this approach now but would have no hesitation with solving someone's life problems if they were the right one.
© 24hourcampfire