Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 222Rem
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I read the whole thread, where the hell are raghead huggers?

France is reaping what they have sown and we aren't very far behind.....

Google �Muslims against terrorism� and you will see lots of stuff like this.

Extremist and militant ideas and terrorism which spread decay on Earth, destroying human civilization, are not in any way part of Islam, but are enemy number one of Islam, and Muslims are their first victims. [Al Jazeera, 8/19/14]

I have NO doubt Google can kick up all kinds of schit that's not true. At least Google linked you to the #1 source for Islamic lies................for times when a live Muzzy isn't available to lie to your face.

No. The link gives you a long list of Muslim sites that have spoken out against terrorism. Answers the question inferred in the OP.
And Al Jazeera is a Muslin site...Duh!

I do not know how to Google who is telling the truth about anything...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB4

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by 338Rem
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Here I am Mannlicher...

I hang with more than a few Muslims and consider them close friends. Better folks you will not meet...
These acts disgust them just the same if not worse because it was perpetuated in the name of "their" religion.

But hell yes let's break out those broad brushes and kill em all..
Pretty sad coming from folks who abhor comparisons to irresponsible gun ownership..

Let me know when they march against the Rad muzzys. That will be a start.
here ya go..since you asked, this was a group about a mile from my house. I think that might be Mannlicher holding the sign!? wink Now I'm sure myself and that quick photo I snapped will get blasted, but that's what you wanted...Proof that some Muslims are disgusted by the acts of others.[Linked Image]

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Found this post in a comments section on another board. Credit goes to 56lady. I think it's an excellent post worth repeating:

Where are muslims happy ?

They�re not happy in Gaza.
They're not happy in Egypt.
They're not happy in Libya.
They're not happy in Morocco.
They're not happy in Iran.
They're not happy in Iraq.
They're not happy in Yemen.
They're not happy in Afghanistan.
They're not happy in Pakistan.
They're not happy in Syria.
They're not happy in Lebanon.

So, where are they happy?

They're happy in Spain
They're happy in Australia.
They're happy in England
They're happy in France.
They're happy in Italy.
They're happy in Germany.
They're happy in Sweden.
They're happy in the USA.
They're happy in Norway.
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!
And whom do they blame?

Not Islam..... Not themselves...
They blame the countries they are HAPPY IN!
And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from, where they were un-happy.

"Muslims migrate to non Islamic Lands where they demand doles, benefits and special privileges which they deny all others in their own Islamic Lands and get them only because we have stupid Liberals and their PC Brigades who want to keep on have us all give them more and more.

Muslims will always claim that they they are unhappay wherever they go and well, nobody else is happy about them being there - anywhere; even in their own Islamic Lands.

I wonder if we can get the Liberals and their PC Brigades to migrate to the Islamic Lands and learn about Islam first hand while giving the Muslims a chance to learn about how it is to have such people in their lands, too.

Of course, the Liberals and their PC Brigades will soon lose their heads, literally, since the Muslims aren't like the rest of us, but then, they will do us all a favor."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Silver78 those POS aren't happy anywhere send them home and let the SOB's fight amongst themselves. Those loving a holes have killed 270 million people in 1400 years. They need a nuclear attitude adjustment.

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 01/08/15.

NRA Lifetime Member
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I heard on tonight's news and read in the WSJ that the police officer murdered (shot in the head) while lying wounded on the sidewalk was named Ahmed Merabet, was originally from North Africa and, is presumed to be a Muslim. Ironic, isn't it?

See: http://www.wsj.com/articles/policeman-killed-in-paris-attack-emerging-as-a-hero-1420758068

IC B2

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C

[/quote]
Chas, don't think the historical accuracy of your story is lost on me, for it isn't.
But don't let my point be misconstrued more than it already has been by the hotheads..I speak ONLY for the muslims I know personally and despite the drama from a few of course am disgusted by the acts of terrorism carried out in the name of Islam, as if I should have to clarify that.. [/quote]

OK - I understand that you know, and know of, Muslims who condemn violence. And,you didn't need to clarify your disgust over the acts of terrorism. I can't imagine how anyone, besides the idiot demonrat Howard Dean, could support the evil perpetrated against the French journalists.

I think we understand each other - I have no issue being 'friends' with a 'non-violent' muslim. I just wouldn't believe they would ever have my back if the local imam says infidels must be punished under sharia law. Some might shield us, but they would not be easy to distinguish from those who wouldn't. And, in spite of how nice they might be, their holy book is pretty clear about how a practicing muslim deals with unbelievers.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I fought NVA and rarely VC in Vietnam. I did NOT have any inclination to kill every Vietnamese I saw but I treatd ALL of them with suspicion and caution until I was satisfied that they were no threat or good battlefield allies. I prefer to take this approach now but would have no hesitation with solving someone's life problems if they were the right one.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1minute, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,470 guests, and 1,442 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,943
Posts18,480,152
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.