Home
At least that's the impression I had watching him make a lame attempt to dispute Netanyahu's accurate description of the Iranian threat to Israel. He looked like he had just suffered a major dress-down from his immediate superior. Anybody else get that impression?? From body language and speech pattern he appeared as a dog freshly beaten by Master. He looked absolutely nauseous and in pain. I'm thinking Hussein got seriously reprimanded for failing to prevent Netanyahu's magnificent presentation to Congress and the American people. Just wonder exactly who Master is.
v jarrett running interceptor for soros.
I didn't see a man beaten down.

I saw a narcissist struggling to remain composed because someone dared to challenge him on his stage, in front of his audience, and he can't sic the EPA, the IRS, or the US Attorney General after them to punish them.

I saw a man who has lost face. A man who knows, without a doubt, that members of his own party are deserting him, that his agenda(s) are not falling into place, and that he is likely to be President when WWIII starts. And he will blamed for it,

Ed

Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

I saw a narcissist struggling to remain composed because someone dared to challenge him on his stage, in front of his audience, and he can't sic the EPA, the IRS, or the US Attorney General after them to punish them.

I saw a man who has lost face. A man who knows, without a doubt, that members of his own party are deserting him, that his agenda(s) are not falling into place, and that he is likely to be President when WWIII starts. And he will blamed for it,

Ed

This. Exactly.
I do believe you just nailed it.

Nice piece of text, Ed.

GTC
You can't kick someone in the nuts if they don't have any...
Yep, he was upstaged bigtime by B.B., who came across as a leader with conviction and purpose, not a whimp... shocked

Narcissists don't do well with a big put down... blush

They become even more dangerous.

DF
Obama wanted to throw a tantrum so bad he couldn't hardly stand it.

He is a narcissist's narcissist.
I just read Iran turned down the unturndownable deal offered by our Master de-Bater John Kerry-Heinz. I'm sure Hussein was aware of this prior to his interview. Certain this made him throw up in his mouth a little being forced to accept his blatant failure compared to Netanyahu's blatant success.
There is no vengeance like that of a narcissist scorned.

Hide and watch.

DF
Obama is boring and irrelevant at this point.
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
There is no vingeance like that of a narcissists scorned.

Hide and watch.

DF

I think Netanyahu knows this, expects this, and is ready for it. He knows what's coming, and he said exactly what he'll do if he has to when it comes.
Yeah I'm telling you, Hussein's next Executive Order will be to dissolve the State of Israel.
I don't know why all of these people in politics make it so difficult.

Obama could have just gone on TV and said, "We can't afford to fight another war for Israel right now",...and his approval ratings would have gone through the roof.
[Linked Image]
Standing against Iran is PREVENTING war moreso than committing to it.
Originally Posted by 4ager
There is no vingeance like that of a narcissists scorned.

Hide and watch.

DF

I think Netanyahu knows this, expects this, and is ready for it. He knows what's coming, and he said exactly what he'll do if he has to when it comes.

blush

You picked up the quote before I could correct spelling...

DF
Originally Posted by shootem
Standing against Iran is PREVENTING war moreso than committing to it.

Classic doublethink.

War is peace
Freedom is slavery
Ignorance is strength

http://www.cliffsnotes.com/cliffsnotes/literature/in-orwells-1984-what-isdoublethink
Obama could have just gone on TV and said, "We can't afford to fight another war for Israel right now",...and his approval ratings would have gone through the roof.

What war have we fought for Israel pot head?
At least that's the impression I had watching him make a lame attempt to dispute Netanyahu's accurate description of the Iranian threat to Israel. He looked like he had just suffered a major dress-down from his immediate superior. Anybody else get that impression?? From body language and speech pattern he appeared as a dog freshly beaten by Master. He looked absolutely nauseous and in pain. I'm thinking Hussein got seriously reprimanded for failing to prevent Netanyahu's magnificent presentation to Congress and the American people. Just wonder exactly who Master is.

LOL!

Netanyahu and OBomber work for the same people and have the same interests.

They'll kiss and make up after a little more drama.

Don't be taken in by the show. The rich corporations call all the shots in this production......all the world is indeed a stage and OBomber and Netanyayhoo are just a couple more clowns.
No, accurate analysis.
Originally Posted by GutshotBuck

LOL!

Netanyahu and OBomber work for the same people and have the same interests.

They'll kiss and make up after a little more drama.

Don't be taken in by the show. The rich corporations call all the shots in this production......all the world is indeed a stage and OBomber and Netanyayhoo are just a couple more clowns.

Wrong again. Sig Heil!!!
I don't believe his agenda, which I am convinced is to do irreparable damage to America, has been anything but successful. Neither do I believe he is concerned about his legacy or traditional failures as president, because that is not congruent with his purpose. Certainly, he doesn't like to be challenged, as he is an empty suit, whose only means of defense is to lie shamelessly and abundantly. After Bibi's address, it wouldn't surprise me to see him put a carrier group in the Persian gulf to deter Israel from attacking Iran, and launching if they do. I believe he enjoys hearing conservatives scream as the country they love crumbles, and has much more planned for his perverse pleasure.
Originally Posted by watch4bear

All of them, none of them, don't matter. Just screaming I HATE JEWS gets the neighbors calling the cops so he posts chit that that on here.
Originally Posted by RickyD

All of them, none of them, don't matter. Just screaming I HATE JEWS gets the neighbors calling the cops so he posts chit that that on here.

The only reason you support Israel is because you're an evangelical maniac who wants to bring about the end of the world.
I don't blame Bibi one bit for addressing our Congress if he thinks it helps his county. As prime minister, that is what he is supposed to do. I support him where the interests of his country correspond and align with the interests of mine. Where they diverge, I don't.

Israel is Israel. The United States is the United States and our interests are not always the same. For instance, Israel is not worth a nuclear bomb taking out New York...well, maybe it is. I should say Dallas instead. So, while I support Israel, in the end if it is Israel or us, so long Israel.
Bristoe,

What do you think Iran wants to do with the nuclear capacity it is demanding, and why are they so surreptitious?
Originally Posted by jeffbird
Bristoe,

What do you think Iran wants to do with the nuclear capacity it is demanding, and why are they so surreptitious?

Israel has been threatening them for 2 decades. They're probably a bit nervous about it.
It's no wonder why the ZERO didn't go, and called a fake meeting to cover his absence. He was about to be owned by a man with balls. And when all you have is a little slit, it's tough to act like a man. Again, a disgusting performance by someone with a title, but nowhere near enough to fill the shoes.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Bristoe,

Israel has been threatening them for 2 decades. They're probably a bit nervous about it.

So, why do you think they want the nuclear capacity they are demanding?
Why does any country want it?
[Linked Image]
Why does any country want it?

Please be clear, I do not want to put words in your mouth.

Ed

You did a good job Ed. Next stop, Armageddon. Thanks Mr.O for leaving my kids and grand kids with your mess.
kwg
Bristoe,

So they can defend themselves against the ZioNazis--isn't that obvious?

They are sick of being threatened with nuclear destruction by the ZioNazis.

Isn't that obvious?

When everybody has the same weaponry the ZioNazis will have to treat everybody with more respect.....and they'll have an incentive to actually give back the stolen land in Palestine.
...So they can defend themselves against the ZioNazis--isn't that obvious?

Isn't that obvious?

When everybody has the same weaponry the ZioNazis will have to treat everybody with more respect.....and they'll have an incentive to actually give back the stolen land in Palestine.

So saith the oracle.
Bristoe,

So they can defend themselves against the ZioNazis--isn't that obvious?

Isn't that obvious?

So why do they want the ICBM's ?
The only reason you support Israel is because you're an evangelical maniac who wants to bring about the end of the world.
Yeah, it'll be all on me. Gonna be GREAT! grin
I've had 'Butshotbuck' on Ignore for quite a while now and I'll be danged if Bristoe isn't working hard to make my list!! crazy tired
Originally Posted by gunner500

B I N G O !!
Bristoe,

Wow! laugh
I've had 'Butshotbuck' on Ignore for quite a while now and I'll be danged if Bristoe isn't working hard to make my list!! crazy tired

Apparently you and I think alike at times. I put him on "ignore" the first day. The other guy, I'll give him a little more time.

Hardly. His betrayal of our country and Israel would be a disaster worse then Chamberlain's betrayal of the Czech's for a piece of paper. The "agreement" would enable Iran armed with hundreds of nuclear tipped ICBMS pointed at the whole world. Better to have war now then giving those evil madmen the power to destroy millions. The only sane agreement would be to give them one week to surrender their enriched uranium, centrifuges and ICBMs or face nuclear war.
" ... Just wonder exactly who Master is.

That one's easy.

[Linked Image]

L.W.
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
...So they can defend themselves against the ZioNazis--isn't that obvious?

Isn't that obvious?

So saith the AZZHOLE.

Fixed it.

Ed

All true - but IF WWIII starts, it gives him the right to stay in office after his (ill)legal term expires.. Anyone think that might be his plan??

I put nothing past that pos..

Originally Posted by Redneck

Ed

All true - but IF WWIII starts, it gives him the right to stay in office after his (ill)legal term expires.. Anyone think that might be his plan??

I put nothing past that pos..

There is no such "right".
True.
Originally Posted by ConradCA

Hardly. His betrayal of our country and Israel would be a disaster worse then Chamberlain's betrayal of the Czech's for a piece of paper. The "agreement" would enable Iran armed with hundreds of nuclear tipped ICBMS pointed at the whole world. Better to have war now then giving those evil madmen the power to destroy millions. The only sane agreement would be to give them one week to surrender their enriched uranium, centrifuges and ICBMs or face nuclear war.

Conrad has absolutely nailed it , from a standpoint of cost, its going to be less expensive now than when the pedophiles get nuked up. Conventional weaponry would likely suffice though.

Ed

The question is when will enough Dem senators get so sick of him that they'd vote to convict in an impeachment trial.
Bristoe,

Wow! laugh

Israel has threatened no country with offensive war. What it has done is make plain it's intent to survive. Israel's Muslim neighbors are the ones with intent to invade and conquer. To paraphrase his words about the Palestinian conflict "If the Palestinians stop fighting there will be peace. If the Israelis stop fighting we will die. ". That assumption can be expanded to include Iran.

They want nuclear weapons so they can defend themselves against the ZioNazis--isn't that obvious?

Isn't that obvious?

Why do WE want ICBMs?

^^^^^^^^^
THIS!!!!!

Why do WE want ICBMs? [/quote]

...as a hedge against the religion of peace.
"If the Palestinians stop fighting there will be peace. If the Israelis stop fighting we will die. ".

LOL!

That was the theory behind "Pax Romana."

By the same token.....if we had allowed Hitler to rule the world we'd have had peace, too--A NAZI PEACE!

The ZioNazis want the same kind of peace.....the rest of the Middle East capitulates, submits, and, voila.....PEACE.

WHAT BULLSHIT!!!

Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

Why do WE want ICBMs?

...as a hedge against the religion of peace.

No, we want them to ensure that nobody uses nukes against us.

That's exactly the reason everybody, INCLUDING IRAN, wants them.

See how that works?

They want nuclear weapons so they can defend themselves against the ZioNazis--isn't that obvious?

Isn't that obvious?

Why do WE want ICBMs?

To keep your sorry AZZ free to speak stupid stuff...

It's your right to be wrong.

Without U.S. might to keep you free, someone would have already cut your head off...

DF

^^^^^^^^^
THIS!!!!!

The Only Real Leader of the Free World just Spoke the Truth to our Congress.

Compare his words to some of the shear Stupidity posted on these threads...

I’m standing here in Washington, D.C. and the difference is so stark. America’s founding document promises life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Iran’s founding document pledges death, tyranny, and the pursuit of jihad. And as states are collapsing across the Middle East, Iran is charging into the void to do just that.

Iran’s goons in Gaza, its lackeys in Lebanon, its revolutionary guards on the Golan Heights are clutching Israel with three tentacles of terror. Backed by Iran, Assad is slaughtering Syrians. Back by Iran, Shiite militias are rampaging through Iraq. Back by Iran, Houthis are seizing control of Yemen, threatening the strategic straits at the mouth of the Red Sea. Along with the Straits of Hormuz, that would give Iran a second choke-point on the world’s oil supply.

NETANYAHU: Just last week, near Hormuz, Iran carried out a military exercise blowing up a mock U.S. aircraft carrier. That’s just last week, while they’re having nuclear talks with the United States. But unfortunately, for the last 36 years, Iran’s attacks against the United States have been anything but mock. And the targets have been all too real.

Iran took dozens of Americans hostage in Tehran, murdered hundreds of American soldiers, Marines, in Beirut, and was responsible for killing and maiming thousands of American service men and women in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Beyond the Middle East, Iran attacks America and its allies through its global terror network. It blew up the Jewish community center and the Israeli embassy in Buenos Aires. It helped Al Qaida bomb U.S. embassies in Africa. It even attempted to assassinate the Saudi ambassador, right here in Washington, D.C.

In the Middle East, Iran now dominates four Arab capitals, Baghdad, Damascus, Beirut and Sanaa. And if Iran’s aggression is left unchecked, more will surely follow.

Yep, he was upstaged bigtime by B.B., who came across as a leader with conviction and purpose, not a whimp... shocked

Narcissists don't do well with a big put down... blush

They become even more dangerous.

DF

You're right, DF. And it's the 1st time a true leader has spoken before our congress in 6 years.
What NUTS?

[Linked Image]
Netanyayhoo offers the same drivel as the local Republicans (and some of the more conservative Democrats)--he whines and moans and plays victim and complains and obstructs.....

BUT OFFERS NO ALTERNATIVE PLAN!

Have you noticed that about these idiots?

They got nothing.

(Except whining.)
Paddler, Raisuli, again agreeing with the other idiots on here. What else is new.
Iran’s goons in Gaza, its lackeys in Lebanon, its revolutionary guards on the Golan Heights are clutching Israel with three tentacles of terror.

Wow.....he has a speechwriter that uses alliteration.

To frame ignorant name-calling with poetic writing is so.....so.....ironic???

Bibi's a dummy.....and his speechwriter read a book.....

And it did them no good whatsoever.

Nice try though.
"Tentacles of Terror!"

"Goons in Gaza!"

"Guards on the Golan!"

"Jokers to the left of us, Clowns to the right!"

OOOOOOOO......poor, poor Israel.

Send us more billions....the tentacles of terror are coming!!!!

laugh
Netanyayhoo offers the same drivel as the local Republicans (and some of the more conservative Democrats)--he whines and moans and plays victim and complains and obstructs.....

They got nothing.

(Except whining.)

You obviously didn't listen too well.
Oh yeah?

Well, quote his alternative plan, then.

LOL!
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
I do believe you just nailed it.

Nice piece of text, Ed.

GTC

+1

I don't think Obama has it in him to recognize that he is wrong; that would require a belief in truth beyond that which does or doesn't serve him and his ends. He doesn't have that.
*** You are ignoring this user ***

guys seriously don't feed the troll; use ignore function and he'll go away for lack of attention.

Oh yeah?

LOL!

Tighten and add more and deeper sanctions and if they still persist, break out the heavy artillery.
***You Are Gut-Shooting This Loser***
Do Not Toggle
Bristoe,

I could say you are an idiot, Bristoe, but evil a$shole is probably better name.
And so intelligent, too.

laugh
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Oh yeah?

LOL!

Tighten and add more and deeper sanctions and if they still persist, break out the heavy artillery.

I said QUOTE it.....not make up your own.

You failed.

laugh
Originally Posted by efw
*** You are ignoring this user ***

guys seriously don't feed the troll; use ignore function and he'll go away for lack of attention.

That won't help.

First of all, I'm not a troll......I'm responding to trolls.

Second....I can always see all the posts the trolls make....they can't hide from me nor can they escape having their trollish posts and bombastic lies eviscerated by me.

You can run, but you can't hide.

Mr. Gutshit is likely troll paid by democrats, there are lots of them on internet.

How do I know? I know three people who got hired by democrapic PR company, they job, day in day out is to post on the social media posts supporting hussein and his party.

Gutshit is one of them I bet, he is too dumb to make living any other way.
Your story buttshotbuck. Oh by the way DU called they are looking for you. They want their idiot back.
Originally Posted by Czech_Made
Mr. Gutshit is likely troll paid by democrats, there are lots of them on internet.

How do I know? I know three people who got hired by democrapic PR company, they job, day in day out is to post on the social media posts supporting hussein and his party.

You got me pegged!!!

I get 25 cents per post and I make about $475,000 in a good year.

laugh

You got me pegged!!!

laugh

As I said, stupid as they come - did you ever had any math class, cretin?

You got me pegged!!!

laugh

At least you've proven they're after quantity not quality.

I havent read such drivel since larry whats his name.
Oh yeah?

LOL!

I said QUOTE it.....not make up your own.

You failed.

laugh

You funny.
Iran’s goons in Gaza, its lackeys in Lebanon, its revolutionary guards on the Golan Heights are clutching Israel with three tentacles of terror.

Wow.....he has a speechwriter that uses alliteration.

To frame ignorant name-calling with poetic writing is so.....so.....ironic???

Bibi's a dummy.....and his speechwriter read a book.....

And it did them no good whatsoever.

Nice try though.

NO YOU are the DUMMY

norm

You got me pegged!!!

laugh

so YOU sold your soul for 25 cents ,200 posts so $ 50.oo bucks

Large man Large

norm
Norm, Gutshit is no dummy. From the few posts I read before I put him on ignore, he demonstrated that he is a decent writer and he knows how to spell and type.

(Which is more than I can say about many of my good friends here on the 24HCF, sadly!!.... but they're not my friends because of their typing skills, rather their hunting/shooting/fishing/cooking skills!!)

No, Gutshit isn't a dummy. He (or possibly she, there have been "cross-dressers" on this site before) is probably a reasonably smart person. He is well-schooled in socialist verbage and glib with the catch-phrases, although he probably doesn't really believe in them. He may or may not be an anti-semite, but he less of an idealogue than you might think. He is really only an "anti"... he is against everything the majority of us regard as worthwhile, without having any real investment in any ideology or principle.

No, Gutshot is nothing more nor less than a sociopath. Like Larry Root, Lee24, and several other well-known trolls before him, he comes here to wreak havoc because he is psychologically really, really sick.

Gutshot is socially isolated, and has been since childhood. He has few real world friends, if any. He is incapable of friendship. He may have companions, but they are minions, not co-equals; and they are few. He lives in large part through his computer and the internet.

Like most sociopaths, he derives satisfaction from destruction rather than connection. The brain circuits that most of us have that allow us to be socially productive are missing in his case. As such, he can only feel pleasure through others' pain. Making other people angry, sad, and especially frightened feeds his needs.

Most sociopaths don't rape, murder, etc... violence isn't necessarily part of the syndrome. Most sociopaths prefer to torment people psychologically and emotionally in their narrow sphere of influence... family members, neighbors, etc. The ability to escalate to violence is uncommon among sociopaths... Gutshot and his ilk are actually very fearful people, and employment of violence is likely even more difficult for him than it is for most normal people.

Gutshot at his best would be like the man who constantly shows up at city council meetings with disruptive petitions and motions, or the woman whose repeated disruptions "for the sake of the children" make school board meetings a torment, and others of that type. He may be a schoolteacher who gets his jollies by emotionally tormenting children, or a union shop steward who rules his little empire with cruelty and malice on a small scale, but these are less common manifestations. But most sociopaths lack the courage and/or social skills to function in a prominent manner in society and restrict themselves to anonymous functions, the way Gutshot has done here on the 24HCF.

The internet and forums such as this one, give sociopaths like Gutshot a unique opportunity to wreak havoc and get their warm fuzzies. When the find a good spot like this, they will milk it for all it's worth. And Gutshot has certainly been a busy little milk-snake in the few days he's been coming here, hasn't he?

The only defense against sociopaths like Gutshot is to ignore them. Use the Ignore This User button, and if someone quotes the sonofabitch, just don't respond to it. If EVERY 24HCF member would actually ignore Gutshot, his source of pleasure would dry up and he would disappear.

He might come back, the way ol' Larry Root keeps coming back, but in the 10 years or so I've been on this site I've noticed that most of the trolls, once departed, don't come around again. I'm not positive why that is, but to some degree I'm sure it's due to the way sociopaths tend to become more disorganized as their disease progresses... they basically "forget" that the 24HCF was once a target-rich environment for them.

BINGO, Doc. He's just the same POS with a different handle.

Ed

Ed-
you got it exactly right

They got nothing.

(Except whining.)

What was the correct alternative to Chamberlian's betrayal of the Czech's for a piece of paper? Your advocating appeasement to our enemy who is just as evil as Hitler. The alternative is to give Iran 1 week to surrender their nuclear enrichment, and ICBMs or suffer the consequences. They have promised to destroy us and Israel and now Hussein want's to give them the weapons to achieve thier goal. Well let's take them at their work and get in a first strike before they do and use nuclear weapons so they can get a taste of what they want to do to us.

EMP blasts covering the whole country in order to destroy their power infrastructure and anything that uses electronics.

Ground penetrating nuclear bombs on everyone of their nuclear installations and their Ayatollas.

Above ground nuclear bombs over the rest of their military installations.

That should take care of Iran.

Ed

Ed, that's a pretty solid post. I'm hoping you're wrong about the WW3 part, though.
he is likely to be President when WWIII starts. And he will blamed for it,

Ed

Our enemies know that they can count on less then 2 years of Tyrant Obama the Liar's misrule. If they plan on starting WWIII then they will do it before he leaves.
Conrad, I think the provocateurs in Iran and elsewhere understand more history than the average American voter, which means they remember how their fun & games ended last time when Carter left office and Reagan took over. They're trying to provoke whatever they can while Obama's still in power; whether they can kick-start WW3 remains to be seen.

.......e. A man who knows, without a doubt, that members of his own party are deserting him....

Ed

I agree with your sentiments overall but sadly If this were true they would not have just pushed the amnesty portion of the DHS funding through the Senate.

Originally Posted by DocRocket
Conrad, I think the provocateurs in Iran and elsewhere understand more history than the average American voter, which means they remember how their fun & games ended last time when Carter left office and Reagan took over. They're trying to provoke whatever they can while Obama's still in power; whether they can kick-start WW3 remains to be seen.

I hate to say it, but logically speaking Iran isn't the party here trying for WWIII; that's Israel.

Iran uses its nuclear project (whatever that may or may not entail; we don't know, and it behooves them to keep it that way) to goad western powers into various gifts and for an opportunity to make their leaders look good occasionally. The west is always happy to oblige, getting nothing in return. It's a poker game and Iran knows the cards it holds and how far it can take things without ending up overplaying. WWIII would DEFINATELY be overplaying and they'd lose for sure.

Israel, on the other hand, maximizes western gullabilities also, but waving their hands around frantically saying "see! they have a program! they're a threat!" because who'd want a neighbor like Iran? Can't blame 'em there. On the other hand, they know that they'll be THE power in the ME if WWIII comes.

It's in their best interest to get a hot and thick war going post-haste to put an end to all this once and for all. I can't blame 'em, but sure wish we didn't always have to be stuck in the middle of it. They have the wherewithal to pull it off themselves, but we're always holding them back, even as we keep them well armed.

Time to end this whole thing, keep our "foreign aid" and let them do as they will in their part of the world. They can take care of themselves plenty well.

They got nothing.

(Except whining.)

Posted before...one more time...
Netanyahu proposals were very clear as to how to prevent Iran from going nuclear.

Ladies and gentlemen, I’ve come here today to tell you we don’t have to bet the security of the world on the hope that Iran will change for the better. We don’t have to gamble with our future and with our children’s future.

We can insist that restrictions on Iran’s nuclear program not be lifted for as long as Iran continues its aggression in the region and in the world.

NETANYAHU: Before lifting those restrictions, the world should demand that Iran do three things. First, stop its aggression against its neighbors in the Middle East. Second…
Second, stop supporting terrorism around the world.
And third, stop threatening to annihilate my country, Israel, the one and only Jewish state.
Thank you.

If the world powers are not prepared to insist that Iran change its behavior before a deal is signed, at the very least they should insist that Iran change its behavior before a deal expires.
If Iran changes its behavior, the restrictions would be lifted. If Iran doesn’t change its behavior, the restrictions should not be lifted.
If Iran wants to be treated like a normal country, let it act like a normal country.

NETANYAHU: My friends, what about the argument that there’s no alternative to this deal, that Iran’s nuclear know-how cannot be erased, that its nuclear program is so advanced that the best we can do is delay the inevitable, which is essentially what the proposed deal seeks to do?
Well, nuclear know-how without nuclear infrastructure doesn’t get you very much. A racecar driver without a car can’t drive. A pilot without a plan can’t fly. Without thousands of centrifuges, tons of enriched uranium or heavy water facilities, Iran can’t make nuclear weapons.

Iran’s nuclear program can be rolled back well-beyond the current proposal by insisting on a better deal and keeping up the pressure on a very vulnerable regime, especially given the recent collapse in the price of oil.

Now, if Iran threatens to walk away from the table — and this often happens in a Persian bazaar — call their bluff. They’ll be back, because they need the deal a lot more than you do.

And by maintaining the pressure on Iran and on those who do business with Iran, you have the power to make them need it even more.

I would think that a person who is a product of the movement which went through Russia during the early part of the 20th century would understand Netanyahu and the mentality which drives him.

But obviously, I'm wrong.

The ghost of Trotsky roams the halls of the American Congress,....and there's nowhere for your descendants to escape to.

America was the last stop.
If they get a nuke, they won't be able to keep from using it. They, as are most fundamental muslims, are a death cult.
are a death cult.

As are you crazy fuggin' Dispensationalists.
Just another dumb and stupid English Egyptian.

I would think that a person who is a product of the movement which went through Russia during the early part of the 20th century would understand Netanyahu and the mentality which drives him.

But obviously, I'm wrong.

The ghost of Trotsky roams the halls of the American Congress,....and there's nowhere for your descendants to escape to.

America was the last stop.

What the fcuk are you talking about? Is it some kind of a referrence to revolution in russia was run by jews?
That's exactly what he's saying CM. I want you to watch this and learn.

Norm, Gutshit is no dummy. From the few posts I read before I put him on ignore, he demonstrated that he is a decent writer and he knows how to spell and type.

(Which is more than I can say about many of my good friends here on the 24HCF, sadly!!.... but they're not my friends because of their typing skills, rather their hunting/shooting/fishing/cooking skills!!)

No, Gutshit isn't a dummy. He (or possibly she, there have been "cross-dressers" on this site before) is probably a reasonably smart person. He is well-schooled in socialist verbage and glib with the catch-phrases, although he probably doesn't really believe in them. He may or may not be an anti-semite, but he less of an idealogue than you might think. He is really only an "anti"... he is against everything the majority of us regard as worthwhile, without having any real investment in any ideology or principle.

No, Gutshot is nothing more nor less than a sociopath. Like Larry Root, Lee24, and several other well-known trolls before him, he comes here to wreak havoc because he is psychologically really, really sick.

Gutshot is socially isolated, and has been since childhood. He has few real world friends, if any. He is incapable of friendship. He may have companions, but they are minions, not co-equals; and they are few. He lives in large part through his computer and the internet.

Like most sociopaths, he derives satisfaction from destruction rather than connection. The brain circuits that most of us have that allow us to be socially productive are missing in his case. As such, he can only feel pleasure through others' pain. Making other people angry, sad, and especially frightened feeds his needs.

Most sociopaths don't rape, murder, etc... violence isn't necessarily part of the syndrome. Most sociopaths prefer to torment people psychologically and emotionally in their narrow sphere of influence... family members, neighbors, etc. The ability to escalate to violence is uncommon among sociopaths... Gutshot and his ilk are actually very fearful people, and employment of violence is likely even more difficult for him than it is for most normal people.

Gutshot at his best would be like the man who constantly shows up at city council meetings with disruptive petitions and motions, or the woman whose repeated disruptions "for the sake of the children" make school board meetings a torment, and others of that type. He may be a schoolteacher who gets his jollies by emotionally tormenting children, or a union shop steward who rules his little empire with cruelty and malice on a small scale, but these are less common manifestations. But most sociopaths lack the courage and/or social skills to function in a prominent manner in society and restrict themselves to anonymous functions, the way Gutshot has done here on the 24HCF.

The internet and forums such as this one, give sociopaths like Gutshot a unique opportunity to wreak havoc and get their warm fuzzies. When the find a good spot like this, they will milk it for all it's worth. And Gutshot has certainly been a busy little milk-snake in the few days he's been coming here, hasn't he?

The only defense against sociopaths like Gutshot is to ignore them. Use the Ignore This User button, and if someone quotes the sonofabitch, just don't respond to it. If EVERY 24HCF member would actually ignore Gutshot, his source of pleasure would dry up and he would disappear.

He might come back, the way ol' Larry Root keeps coming back, but in the 10 years or so I've been on this site I've noticed that most of the trolls, once departed, don't come around again. I'm not positive why that is, but to some degree I'm sure it's due to the way sociopaths tend to become more disorganized as their disease progresses... they basically "forget" that the 24HCF was once a target-rich environment for them.

Nice synopsis of the pathology at hand. Well done.

While outing ole Larry Root, it's been observed by IT experts, a bunch of PM's going back and forth between those two.

So, there you have it, birds of a feather. And your profile fits Larry like a glove.

I agree ignoring them is the best, but they know how to bait a response as an attention getting ploy.

Too bad the powers that be here on the Fire don't monitor this situation any better. Letting these Trolls run wild undermines the integrity of this Forum and we've already lost ones we need to keep. Seems we're keeping the ones we need to lose...

I enjoy this site and hate to see it like this.

DF

Wow.

I don't know what to say.

I got a nosebleed just reading that.

I'm going to cry a little and then eat a lot of chocolate ice cream.

wink
The silence is deafening. I like it.
What amazed my wife and I, is the pre-schooler responses of Obama and Pelosi.

What are people in seats of power hiding to drama up in such an immature non-professional manner?
After a quart of chocolate ice cream I can breathe again.

I must say, though......after some reflection.....I do believe that Doc did miss a bet, though.

He failed to address the whole megalomaniacal aspect of my personality and writing.

Otherwise, spot on.

Clearly, anybody who vigorously disagrees with the small group of racists and fascist trolls who regularly infest this otherwise fine forum........must be crazy. Profoundly disturbed.

That's me.

laugh
Originally Posted by ConradCA

They got nothing.

(Except whining.)

What was the correct alternative to Chamberlian's betrayal of the Czech's for a piece of paper? Your advocating appeasement to our enemy who is just as evil as Hitler. The alternative is to give Iran 1 week to surrender their nuclear enrichment, and ICBMs or suffer the consequences. They have promised to destroy us and Israel and now Hussein want's to give them the weapons to achieve thier goal. Well let's take them at their work and get in a first strike before they do and use nuclear weapons so they can get a taste of what they want to do to us.

Don't you see a problem with killing a few million people and finally convincing the whole world that we are murderous barbarians?

Why is it that you see negotiation as "appeasement?"

Why is anything but total annihilation of an enemy appeasement to you?

Are you really that scared and bloodthirsty?

Did you know that Valerie Jarrett was born in Iran? Did you know that George Soros was born in Hungary? It seems that obama has a lot of supporters that aren't from "around here".
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

They got nothing.

(Except whining.)

Netanyahu proposals were very clear as to how to prevent Iran from going nuclear.

Well, if you can actually pull a quote out of his babble, please do.....because I don't see an alternate proposal--all I see is a plea for America to do nothing and let the status quo continue.

The problem with that is that the sanctions are not working and Iran is not "vulnerable" as Netanyahu claims.

If oil profits are only half of what they were six months ago, they're still huge profits. Iran is flush with money.

In fact, Iran is so powerful that they're now fielding an army to assist the pathetic Iraqi army in fighting ISIS.

Can't help but notice that the cowardly ZioNazis are absent from that battle.

Too busy spouting hot air and involving themselves in American politics.
Plus we know that O is no leader. He's the bullied kid who has just been named hall monitor. He's ruthless in that small pond only. Out in the neighborhood he's the same little boy kissing up to anybody with stronger will. That's why he needs VJ's direction.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by tomk
What amazed my wife and I, is the pre-schooler responses of Obama and Pelosi.

What are people in seats of power hiding to drama up in such an immature non-professional manner?

Have I ever mentioned...

Narcissism?
[Linked Image]

Priceless
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

They got nothing.

(Except whining.)

Well, if you can actually pull a quote out of his babble, please do.....because I don't see an alternate proposal--all I see is a plea for America to do nothing and let the status quo continue.

The problem with that is that the sanctions are not working and Iran is not "vulnerable" as Netanyahu claims.

If oil profits are only half of what they were six months ago, they're still huge profits. Iran is flush with money.

In fact, Iran is so powerful that they're now fielding an army to assist the pathetic Iraqi army in fighting ISIS.

Can't help but notice that the cowardly ZioNazis are absent from that battle.

Too busy spouting hot air and involving themselves in American politics.

I did post his quotes and you cut them off.

Originally Posted by countryroads

Did you know that Valerie Jarrett was born in Iran? Did you know that George Soros was born in Hungary? It seems that obama has a lot of supporters that aren't from "around here".

Yes I do, an irainian born sunni muzzy to be exact.

I would like to extend an open invitation to any foreign leader - any foreigner, really - to publicly deride, insult and treat with contempt this president of the United States.

"I did post his quotes and you cut them off."

Yes he did,what a chicken schit.
None of what you posted was an alternate plan.

You posted a pathetic whining plea for America to do nothing and let the status quo continue.

The status quo works for the ZioNazis.

They are on the brink of going belly up and they need time to work on solving their internal and external problems.

That's why they can't help defeat ISIS.....WHICH IRAN IS DOING RIGHT NOW ON THE BATTLEFIELD IN IRAQ.

The cowardly ZioNazis are a no-show on that battlefield because their only recent battle experience is losses and their only successes are in killing women and children and the elderly in Palestine.
Originally Posted by tjm10025

I would like to extend an open invitation to any foreign leader - any foreigner, really - to publicly deride, insult and treat with contempt this president of the United States.

That makes you an a-hole.

None of what you posted was an alternate plan.

You posted a pathetic whining plea for America to do nothing and let the status quo continue.

The status quo works for the ZioNazis.

They are on the brink of going belly up and they need time to work on solving their internal and external problems.

That's why they can't help defeat ISIS.....WHICH IRAN IS DOING RIGHT NOW ON THE BATTLEFIELD IN IRAQ.

The cowardly ZioNazis are a no-show on that battlefield because their only recent battle experience is losses and their only successes are in killing women and children and the elderly in Palestine.

You obsesson with this irrational comparison of Israelis to Nazis is very revealing. Cowardly ZioNazis?? Really?? Some deep dark issues there Bucky. Those voices are not your friends. Tipping over the edge dude.
You're just jealous because the voices don't talk to you.

laugh

That aside, your response is inane and irrelevant personal attack.

If you're really that bereft of intellectually relevant response--you'd do everybody a favor by just putting me on ignore.

That way you won't clutter up the forum anymore.

wink
No, you're wrong again. Your representations of the Middle East situation is simply incorrect. You follow faulty logic into incorrect conclusions. And your rabid enthusiasm for these false truths is indicative of some serious mental deficit. And I choose to not ignore you; rather choose to view with amusement the levels of mania you transverse. I pity you
shootem,

Don't feed the fool.
No, you're wrong again. Your representations of the Middle East situation is simply incorrect. You follow faulty logic into incorrect conclusions. And your rabid enthusiasm for these false truths is indicative of some serious mental deficit. And I choose to not ignore you; rather choose to view with amusement the levels of mania you transverse. I pity you

LOL! That was all babble and denial and claims without any fact to back up claim.

You're not even amusing, just boring.
Originally Posted by 4ager
shootem,

Don't feed the fool.

exactly
© 24hourcampfire