S
shootem Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
No, accurate analysis.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
GB1

S
shootem Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by GutshotBuck
Originally Posted by shootem
At least that's the impression I had watching him make a lame attempt to dispute Netanyahu's accurate description of the Iranian threat to Israel. He looked like he had just suffered a major dress-down from his immediate superior. Anybody else get that impression?? From body language and speech pattern he appeared as a dog freshly beaten by Master. He looked absolutely nauseous and in pain. I'm thinking Hussein got seriously reprimanded for failing to prevent Netanyahu's magnificent presentation to Congress and the American people. Just wonder exactly who Master is.

LOL!

Netanyahu and OBomber work for the same people and have the same interests.

They'll kiss and make up after a little more drama.

Don't be taken in by the show. The rich corporations call all the shots in this production......all the world is indeed a stage and OBomber and Netanyayhoo are just a couple more clowns.

Wrong again. Sig Heil!!!

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I don't believe his agenda, which I am convinced is to do irreparable damage to America, has been anything but successful. Neither do I believe he is concerned about his legacy or traditional failures as president, because that is not congruent with his purpose. Certainly, he doesn't like to be challenged, as he is an empty suit, whose only means of defense is to lie shamelessly and abundantly. After Bibi's address, it wouldn't surprise me to see him put a carrier group in the Persian gulf to deter Israel from attacking Iran, and launching if they do. I believe he enjoys hearing conservatives scream as the country they love crumbles, and has much more planned for his perverse pleasure.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Obama could have just gone on TV and said, "We can't afford to fight another war for Israel right now",...and his approval ratings would have gone through the roof.

What war have we fought for Israel pot head?
All of them, none of them, don't matter. Just screaming I HATE JEWS gets the neighbors calling the cops so he posts chit that that on here.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Obama could have just gone on TV and said, "We can't afford to fight another war for Israel right now",...and his approval ratings would have gone through the roof.

What war have we fought for Israel pot head?
All of them, none of them, don't matter. Just screaming I HATE JEWS gets the neighbors calling the cops so he posts chit that that on here.

The only reason you support Israel is because you're an evangelical maniac who wants to bring about the end of the world.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I don't blame Bibi one bit for addressing our Congress if he thinks it helps his county. As prime minister, that is what he is supposed to do. I support him where the interests of his country correspond and align with the interests of mine. Where they diverge, I don't.

Israel is Israel. The United States is the United States and our interests are not always the same. For instance, Israel is not worth a nuclear bomb taking out New York...well, maybe it is. I should say Dallas instead. So, while I support Israel, in the end if it is Israel or us, so long Israel.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Bristoe,

What do you think Iran wants to do with the nuclear capacity it is demanding, and why are they so surreptitious?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by jeffbird
Bristoe,

What do you think Iran wants to do with the nuclear capacity it is demanding, and why are they so surreptitious?

Israel has been threatening them for 2 decades. They're probably a bit nervous about it.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
It's no wonder why the ZERO didn't go, and called a fake meeting to cover his absence. He was about to be owned by a man with balls. And when all you have is a little slit, it's tough to act like a man. Again, a disgusting performance by someone with a title, but nowhere near enough to fill the shoes.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Bristoe,

Israel has been threatening them for 2 decades. They're probably a bit nervous about it.

So, why do you think they want the nuclear capacity they are demanding?

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Why does any country want it?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Why does any country want it?

Please be clear, I do not want to put words in your mouth.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
I didn't see a man beaten down.

I saw a narcissist struggling to remain composed because someone dared to challenge him on his stage, in front of his audience, and he can't sic the EPA, the IRS, or the US Attorney General after them to punish them.

I saw a man who has lost face. A man who knows, without a doubt, that members of his own party are deserting him, that his agenda(s) are not falling into place, and that he is likely to be President when WWIII starts. And he will blamed for it,

Ed

You did a good job Ed. Next stop, Armageddon. Thanks Mr.O for leaving my kids and grand kids with your mess.
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Bristoe,

So they can defend themselves against the ZioNazis--isn't that obvious?

They are sick of being threatened with nuclear destruction by the ZioNazis.

Isn't that obvious?

When everybody has the same weaponry the ZioNazis will have to treat everybody with more respect.....and they'll have an incentive to actually give back the stolen land in Palestine.

Troll Slayer--Last Best Hope and Lord and Savior of the unwashed masses.
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
...So they can defend themselves against the ZioNazis--isn't that obvious?

Isn't that obvious?

When everybody has the same weaponry the ZioNazis will have to treat everybody with more respect.....and they'll have an incentive to actually give back the stolen land in Palestine.

So saith the oracle.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Bristoe,

So they can defend themselves against the ZioNazis--isn't that obvious?

Isn't that obvious?

So why do they want the ICBM's ?

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The only reason you support Israel is because you're an evangelical maniac who wants to bring about the end of the world.
Yeah, it'll be all on me. Gonna be GREAT! grin

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I've had 'Butshotbuck' on Ignore for quite a while now and I'll be danged if Bristoe isn't working hard to make my list!! crazy tired

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500
v jarrett running interceptor for soros.

B I N G O !!

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

514 members (10gaugeman, 1badf350, 12344mag, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 19rabbit52, 55 invisible), 2,873 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,970
Posts18,519,734
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.