Home
Posted By: isaac 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
...this was just emailed to me. Haven't checked into the premises or facts as of yet so, I simply throw it up here for discussion; towards addressing whether it's all able to be shot down or the email's substance has some merit to it. IOWs...The real fact! I'm being lazy and asking the rest of you to do the work for me...I'm busy.
---------

4 Simple Questions

1.Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes.'So how can the Obama
birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even
used at that time ?

2.The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as
August 4, 1961 & Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal,
Right ? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged
25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in "Kenya , East Africa ".

This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did
not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years
after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a
country that did not yet Exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it
was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". (check it below)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya_%28http:/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya%29

3.On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of
birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital".
This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called
KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home",
Respectively.
The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital
until 1978, when these two hospitals merged.
>>> How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate
dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978 ? (CHECK
ITBELOW) http://http/http/www.kapiolani
org/women-and-children/about-us/default.aspx
(http://www.kapiolani.org/women-and-children/about-us/default.aspx)

>>> Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media ?
4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud
he is of his father fighting in WW II. I'm not a math genius, so I may need
some help from you. Barack Obama's "birth certificate" says his father was
25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father's
date of birth approximately 1936-if my math holds (Honest! I did That
without a calculator!!!) Now we need a non-revised history book-one that
hasn't been altered to satisfy the author's goals-to verify that WW II was
basically between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in Wars?
Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn't have been more than 9
years old. Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to
alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes ?

Very truly yours,
Rich
RICHARD R. SILVERLIEB
Attorney at Law
354 Eisenhower Parkway
Livingston , NJ 07039
Posted By: maddog Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
makes you go hmmmm......... smirk

This country sooo needs to get rid of that POS.....

maddog
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
but at this point, "what difference does it make?"
Posted By: GeoW Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
We know nothing about the man. America has been duped.
Posted By: eyeball Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
You crazy birthers. wink

No matter the evidence, dont be called that.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
Awkward questions.
Posted By: isaac Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
Originally Posted by eyeball
You crazy birthers. wink

No matter the evidence, dont be called that.

========

Not a birther, just a facts guy, doctor.

If I remember correctly, haven't the dems called into question the eligibility of both McCain and Cruz, and maybe Rubio?

Were the Founders birthers?
Well, im a birther. grin due to the facts.

Yes, to dimocraps, only certain facts matter.
Posted By: viking Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
The funniest thing is that a demo-rat started the birth certificate questions.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
The way I understand it, Obama's case is identical to Cruz's, assuming Obama was born in Kenya. Both were born out of the country but to mothers who were US citizens. Cruz has been officially declared to be a natural born citizen because of his mother. If Cruz is eligible to serve as president, then so is Obama.
However, Cruz has been very straight forward in making his birth certificate public.
Posted By: WayneShaw Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
If I recall, that birth certificate released by the white house was analyzed and it was found to have several "layers" to it, not just a scan of a document. Meaning it was doctored.

The investigations at the Hawaii hospital were suspect,nobody was allowed to SEE the certificate, it was a matter of, "I verify it is real" type thing.

Both Joe Arpaio and Donald Trump did their own investigations. I remember reading that Arpaio's investigators were given the stand-off treatment. Funny that neither one released any results.

I think it's pretty much believed the bummer aint the one running the show, there are higher ups pulling his strings. This was in the works for a long time, and all his records were scrubbed before he made it to office.
Posted By: viking Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
Then mix in the foreign student thing, the ss number from a state he never lived in, yep same scenario.
Posted By: mirage243 Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
The sumbitch forged his birth certificate, plain and simple,most people don't give a phugg though.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Because it will go down in history as the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on a nation that's supposed to be "advanced".

Stupid knows no boundaries.
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
Imagine the expanse of lies cultivated in order to put & keep this man in this office.

Imagine how cheaply distorted this office is for there to be no uprising that such a lowlife is occupying it.
Posted By: Pete E Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The way I understand it, Obama's case is identical to Cruz's, assuming Obama was born in Kenya. Both were born out of the country but to mothers who were US citizens. Cruz has been officially declared to be a natural born citizen because of his mother. If Cruz is eligible to serve as president, then so is Obama.
However, Cruz has been very straight forward in making his birth certificate public.

I thought that in Obama's case, there was some dispute about his mothers status or residence in the US to meet the legal requirements for Obama to be considered a "natural born citizen"? I think, (and my memory is hazy on this) there was conjecture she was not resident in the US long enough during the critical period before his birth?
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
The investigations at the Hawaii hospital were suspect,nobody was allowed to SEE the certificate, it was a matter of, "I verify it is real" type thing.

I thought no "original" long form paper birth certificate was supposed to exist in the Records office due to Hawaii having computerised the relevant records???
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
Originally Posted by Pete E

I thought no "original" long form paper birth certificate was supposed to exist in the Records office due to Hawaii having computerised the relevant records???

Once the legal documents are scanned and uploaded they are then stored. They aren't thrown away. If it was ever there, it still is supposed to be...
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
I consider any such email a hoax. I doubt there is any such attorney/person as "Richard R. Silverlieb."

Despite that, I have always believed Obama to be a manufactured sock puppet. I do not believe he was born in the US, nor is he qualified to be President.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
Not sure why this continue to be an issue. It has been solved and put to bed with this official document.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Because it will go down in history as the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on a nation that's supposed to be "advanced".

Stupid knows no boundaries.
It'll never happen even if he's found to be ineligible to serve, but they should nullify every document he's ever signed.
Posted By: milespatton Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
What bothers me as much as anything, is the fact that every time this was brought before a judge, the person bringing it was found to have no standing to have a ruling. miles
Posted By: ltppowell Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/richard-silverlieb/2a/550/314
He's a listed, licensed practitioner, Rock.

Don't know if he actually authored the correspondence, however.

It's getting some viral status the past couple of days.
Posted By: Rancho_Loco Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
Rehash of crackpot conspiracy theories..

I'm comfortable in seeing him as a really chitty president. Nothing more or less..
Scary thing is people have let this go unchallenged saying doesn't matter, he'll be gone in two years..

I tell ya what, if who ever is pulling his strings wants him to stay in office longer, with the no caring attitude of Americans today, he'll be going nowhere in two years, mark my word.

Hell, he's a dictator now and most are too blind to see it.

Dictators don't walk away from their job.
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Rehash of crackpot conspiracy theories..

I'm comfortable in seeing him as a really chitty president. Nothing more or less..

============

Perhaps so. I don't know.

Do you know the answers to the questions?
Here's an idea, Republican politicians act like responsible adults, communicate and show leadership, and not act like a bunch of whack jobs on the gong show like they did two years ago...

Lo and behold, they might actually win the election, instead of the primaries.
An attorney supposedly authored the correspondence and raised the concerns, not the GOP. The democrats originally birthed the birth inquiry and very, very few of the GOP leadership publically commented on the topic.

Originally Posted by isaac
An attorney supposedly authored the correspondence and raised the concerns, not the GOP. The democrats originally birthed the birth inquiry and very, very few of the GOP leadership publically commented on the topic.

Wasn't Hilary's supporters attempting to stab Obama in the back?
Posted By: keith_dunlap Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
Here's an idea, Republican politicians act like responsible adults, communicate and show leadership, and not act like a bunch of whack jobs on the gong show like they did two years ago...

Rancho_Loco, i have a simple yes/no question for you:

Do you think there is something suspicious in regard to the 4 original questions?

ked
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
I stand corrected on Mr Silverlieb, Bob. Thanks.

The media have far too much invested in Obama to give any ink or air time to his illegitimacy as President. They'll continue to simply label any questioner as "crazy" and then drop the issue.
Nope.

I could pull up about a million sites discrediting the above, but it won't matter to the crackpots.

Back before the internet, loons spouted their nonsense into the empty air on the end of some dank bar. Now we have the web, and somehow they now have credence for their rantings.
You boys go ahead with your nutty campfire conspiracy theories, I'm going out to do some things, hit the range, get some fresh air..
If you have anything that validly directly answers the questions posed, I'd appreciate it if you'd post it, especially 2,3 and 4.

I'm not old enough to know whether negro was the ONLY actual lineage term used prior to '63 or thereabouts and don't care to spend much time on that. However, the other 3 questions are of interest to me, factually speaking.

It's obviously too late to do anything about it but helping develop and then establish an accurate factual legacy could be at stake here.

Each and every respective state bar licensing authorities require a submission of all your schooling records from college onward. Both Obama's were disbarred. Those records should be discoverable via FOIA and certainly, if a state bar is entitled to those records,why isn't a state's election's committee entitled to them?

Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
18T in debt

SS on the way to insolvency

voter fraud rampant

emails disappearing

yep they're from the gov't and you're a loon if you don't trust them
If you have anything that validly directly answers the questions posed, I'd appreciate it if you'd post it, especially 2,3 and 4.

I'm not old enough to know whether negro was the ONLY actual lineage term used prior to '63 or thereabouts and don't care to spend much time on that. However, the other 3 questions are of interest to me, factually speaking.

It's obviously too late to do anything about it but helping develop and then establish an accurate factual legacy could be at stake here.

Each and every respective state bar licensing authorities require a submission of all your schooling records from college onward. Both Obama's were disbarred. Those records should be discoverable via FOIA and certainly, if a state bar is entitled to those records,why isn't a state's election's committee entitled to them?

As a Brit looking at this somewhat from arm’s length, I found it amazing so many of Obama’s records were sealed by the Courts. Everything from his birth certificate to his professional qualifications, and every other record of any major mile stone in his life seems to have been “officially” hidden from public scrutiny..
Posted By: Dave_in_WV Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
As a Brit looking at this somewhat from arm’s length, I found it amazing so many of Obama’s records were sealed by the Courts. Everything from his birth certificate to his professional qualifications, and every other record of any major mile stone in his life seems to have been “officially” hidden from public scrutiny..

As a US citizen I've asked the same question, "why"?

A question about race: if a person born in the US is the offspring of a Caucasian couple who were both born citizens of an African nation, is the child an "African American"?
Yes Pete, those facts certainly don't quell any suspicions.

There has to be a why, though. This dynamic isn't occurring for invalid or unreasonable concerns, imo.

Perhaps he is a legal citizen, as I suspect, and it's a matter relating to his post educational borrowing. I don't know but what I do know, and believe, is it's not a subject that should be quashed because of some perceived nuttiness on the part of those seeking answers to what I consider very basic, simply questions and requests.

He certainly had to produce all these documents to matriculate into college and law school so why not the same for application to the most powerful office of our nation??

I had to give such information to bartend my way through college and law school, for christ sakes and folks get shut down for even having the audacity to ask for such documentation from an elected official. That's F'd up!
Posted By: Akbob5 Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
Kind of like a crockpot, eh Bob? Throw some stuff in it in the am, and check back after work to see what's cooking.😎
Posted By: CEJ1895 Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
Some of George Soros's best work.. against the U.S.A! mad
I'd be content if someone could simply find a valid, factual discrediting of the attorney's questions.

The attorney part of me truly despises being prevented from getting simple answers to simple questions. The fact it's all being accomplished at the hands and benefit of our court system not only further frustrates me but it is also UFB, imo.

To me, this is basic, no-brainer stuff. If you want to be president, produce your resume and supporting documentation.
Posted By: CCCC Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
The questions have not changed - and neither have the answers. His deceits and coverups have been successful to date. Someday it will be broken open - way too late.
Originally Posted by CCCC
The questions have not changed - and neither have the answers. His deceits and coverups have been successful to date. Someday it will be broken open - way too late.

I suspect that in 150 years time or so, it will be one of those acedemic triva questions: "Who was the only US President who was not legally qualified to hold office"..

For Americans who have lived through his Presedency, I suspect the issues is a little more important than that..
The word "standing" comes to mind.. BS as well.
Posted By: Jcubed Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
I'd be content if someone could simply find a valid, factual discrediting of the attorney's questions.

The attorney part of me truly despises being prevented from getting simple answers to simple questions. The fact it's all being accomplished at the hands and benefit of our court system not only further frustrates me but it is also UFB, imo.

To me, this is basic, no-brainer stuff. If you want to be president, produce your resume and supporting documentation.

This is funny! All the condescending words you spew to members here and you end up coming around to this?

Too funny.
Posted By: ltppowell Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
I personally believe it's a cold rabbit trail, designed to keep the hounds off of the real track, which is that Obama is a typical entitled crackhead, just smart enough not end up in prison and lucky enough to get elected in a slum and promoted by the likes of Harry Reid.
Posted By: WayneShaw Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
I thought just recently, the "white house" declared their correspondence was EXEMPT from FOIA. Transparacy my rosy red a$$.
Posted By: toltecgriz Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
I'm pretty sure Kenya was called Kenya before it was "renamed" Kenya.
Tanzania, on the other hand used to be Tanganyika.
Wikipedia says the East African Protectorate became Kenya in 1920.
British Kenya (1888–1962)
Main article: British Kenya
British East Africa in 1909.

The colonial history of Kenya dates from the establishment of a German protectorate over the Sultan of Zanzibar's coastal possessions in 1885, followed by the arrival of the Imperial British East Africa Company in 1888. Incipient imperial rivalry was forestalled when Germany handed its coastal holdings to Britain in 1890. This was followed by the building of the Kenya–Uganda railway passing through the country.[36]

This was resisted by some ethnicities — notably the Nandi led by Orkoiyot Koitalel Arap Samoei for ten years from 1890 to 1900 — still the British eventually built the railway. The Nandi were the first ethnicity to be put in a native reserve to stop them from disrupting the building of the railway. In 1920 the East Africa Protectorate was turned into a colony and renamed Kenya, for its highest mountain.[36]
Posted By: joken2 Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
There is so much conflicting information, and so many theories and versions on the unknowns of Obama's past life, no one will ever be able to sort through it all and prove what is actual fact, and how much is conspiratorial fiction, nor how much of the fiction was willfully fabricated with the intent to make any truth appear even more suspect.

Most likely, by design, it will ultimately wind up listed along with all the other often discussed, unprovable, 'conspiracy' theories.
Posted By: sandcritter Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I personally believe it's a cold rabbit trail, designed to keep the hounds off of the real track, which is that Obama is a typical entitled crakhead, just smart enough not end up in prison and lucky enough to get elected in a slum and promoted by the likes of Harry Reid.

Same here. Entirely believable there's some malfeasance underlying the birth certificate questions, but my impression is it's 1.) both sufficiently obtuse and without precedent so as to be an uninviting prosecutorial matter, and 2.) has been used repeatedly by his staff as a deliberate, red-meat distraction from more vulnerable issues.

Been said many times; Lt's said it, various commentators have said it. The key to understanding this guy is that he is a sociopath, in the clinical sense. His whole life has been a game for him, a lie/cheat/manipulation towards satisfying deeply held needs he has, born out of his upbringing, but that cannot be salved, and the byproduct adversely affects everyone within his sphere of influence. From his perspective, each and every "challenge" gets a total-war response. Not just "sharp elbows" and tough responses, but responses that deliberately dispense with social norms. Why? Because he's not wired to accept "loss" or "failure", and there is no lie/cheat/manipulation too obscene to prevent confronting this. Remember this when he uses phrases like, "I have a gift".

What am saying is, there may/may not prove to be merit to the certificate matter, but without a doubt it is being used as a manipulative tool and one needs to be mindful of that, that it's something of a split-the-baby device

Whether it is by happenstance or design, would like to know, too.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Not if O was born in Kenya and his mom had previously renounced her US citizenship.
Posted By: RickyD Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
As oddly traitorous as that was, I find it even moreso, that anyone doing so could make it on a single ballot, let alone win the presidency twice. Sealing significantly pertinent records, and all are pertinent at that level, should be an immediate dis-qualifier, at least to the public at large. That it was not, steals all hope for a future for America, unless those who voted for the traitor are fully disenfranchised of their vote while they live.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Pete E

Once the legal documents are scanned and uploaded they are then stored. They aren't thrown away. If it was ever there, it still is supposed to be...

What was presented as a bith cert. Was actually a Certificate of Birth, which can be fabricated years later from testimony fr8m others that was born where others ssy he was.

Also, 7 think there was a report his dame had renounced US citizenship in Indonesia.
Posted By: Scott F Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
I saw a headline on a local newspaper while at the grocery this morning. I said something about Obama and Castro putting aside idealogical differences. My first thought was what idealogical differences. Seems to me they have long been on the same page.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

Rancho_Loco, i have a simple yes/no question for you:

Do you think there is something suspicious in regard to the 4 original questions?

ked

Laws are not important- to dimocraps.
I thought just recently, the "white house" declared their correspondence was EXEMPT from FOIA. Transparacy my rosy red a$$.

Hes just a chitty president.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
We already know he is not qualified to be president. Just look at his performance.
http://news.yahoo.com/arpaio-obama-birth-record-definitely-fraudulent-010211250.html
This is funny! All the condescending words you spew to members here and you end up coming around to this?
=============

Show me, sport. I think you're full of schit.
Posted By: Harry M Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
It begins and ends with Obama's Mother was an American.
Here's what Thomas Sowell has to say in regards your post:
=====

Version #1

Barack Obama is not legally a U.S. Natural-born citizen according to the law on the books at the time of his birth, which falls between “December 24, 1952 to November 13, 1986? .

Presidential office requires a natural-born citizen if the child was not born to two U.S. Citizen parents, which of course is what exempts John McCain though he was born in the Panama Canal.

US Law very clearly stipulates: “…If only one parent was a U.S. Citizen at the time of your birth, that parent must have resided in the United States for at least ten years, at least five of which had to be after the age of 16.”

Barack Obama’s father was not a U.S. Citizen and Obama’s mother was only 18 when Obama was born, which means though she had been a U.S. Citizen for 10 years, (or citizen perhaps because of Hawai’i being a territory) the mother fails the test for being so for at least 5 years **prior to** Barack Obama’s birth, but *after* age 16.

It doesn’t matter *after* .

In essence, she was not old enough to qualify her son for automatic U.S. Citizenship.

At most, there were only 2 years elapsed since his mother turned 16 at the time of Barack Obama’s birth when she was 18 in Hawai’i.

His mother would have needed to have been 16+5= 21 years old, at the time of Barack Obama’s birth for him to have been a natural-born citizen.

As aformentioned, she was a young college student at the time and was not. Barack Obama was already 3 years old at that time his mother would have needed to have waited to have him as the only U.S. Cizen parent.

Obama instead should have been naturalized, but even then, that would still disqualify him from holding the office.

*** Naturalized citizens are ineligible to hold the office of President. ***

Though Barack Obama was sent back to Hawaii at age 10, all the other info does not matter because his mother is the one who needed to have been a U.S. Citzen for 10 years prior to his birth on August 4, 1961, with 5 of those years being after age 16.

Further, Obama may have had to have remained in the country for some time to protect any citizenship he would have had, rather than living in Indonesia.

Now you can see why Obama’s aides stopped his speech about how we technically have more than 50 states, because it would have led to this discovery.

This is very clear cut and a blaring violation of U.S. Election law.

I think the Gov. Of California would be very insterested in knowing this if Obama were elected President without being a natural-born U.S. Citizen, and it would set precedence.

Stay tuned to your TV sets because I suspect some of this information will be leaking through over the next several days…

Version #2

Barack Obama is not legally a U.S. natural-born citizen according to the law on the books at the time of his birth, which falls between December 24, 1952 to November 13, 1986. Presidential office requires a natural-born citizen if the child was not born to two U.S. citizen parents, which of course is what exempts John McCain though he was born in the Panama Canal US Law very clearly stipulates: ‘If only one parent was a U.S. citizen at the time of your birth, that parent must have resided in the United States for at least ten years, at least five of which had to be after the age of 16.’ Barack Obama’s father was not a U.S. citizen and Obama’s mother was only 18 when Obama was born, which means though she had been a U.S. citizen for 10 years, (or citizen perhaps because of Hawaii being a territory) the mother fails the test for being so for at least 5 years **prior to** Barack Obama’s birth, but after age 16. It doesn’t matter after. In essence, she was not old enough to qualify her son for automatic U.S. citizenship. At most, there were only 2 years elapsed since his mother turned 16 at the time of Barack Obama’s birth when she was 18 in Hawaii. His mother would have needed to have been 16+5= 21 years old, at the time of Barack Obama’s birth for him to have been a natural-born citizen. As aforementioned, she was a young college student at the time and was not. Barack Obama was already 3 years old at that time his mother would have needed to have waited to have him as the only U.S. citizen parent. Obama instead should have been naturalized, but even then, that would still disqualify him from holding the office.

Naturalized citizens are ineligible to hold the office of President. Though Barack Obama was sent back to Hawaii at age 10, all the other info does not matter because his mother is the one who needed to have been a U.S. citizen for 10 years prior to his birth on August 4, 1961, with 5 of those years being after age 16.. Further, Obama may have had to have remained in the country for some time to protect any citizenship he would have e had, rather than living in Indonesia . Now you can see why Obama’s aides stopped his speech about how we technically have more than 50 states, because it would have led to this discovery. This is very clear cut and a blaring violation of U.S. election law. I think the Gov. of California would be very interested in knowing this if Obama were elected President without being a natural-born U.S. citizen, and it would set precedence. Stay tuned to your TV sets because I suspect some of this information will be leaking through over the next several days.

Thomas Sowell
Rose and Milton Friedman Senior Fellow
The Hoover Institution
Stanford University
Stanford, California 94305
It's 5 total years and not consecutive as I read it. His Mother was American and did spend more than 5 years in the US.

At the end of the day likely won't do much good. I'd rather be focused on things like the media trying to take RP apart at the seems, it's a more urgent matter.
I believe the 10 year thingy is bogus in the Sowell writings.

https://www.legalzoom.com/articles/is-your-child-a-us-citizen-if-born-abroad
Posted By: Jcubed Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
=============

Show me, sport. I think you're full of schit.

See, there it is again! Too funny.
Bob, are you implying that this birth issue may rise to the surface again?

I hope so and this time with "standing" and acted upon by people with balls enough to see it through.

Why do we have laws on the books if they are ignored by certain people and not enforced?
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
"I'm not old enough to know whether negro was the ONLY actual lineage term used prior to '63 or thereabouts and don't care to spend much time on that. However, the other 3 questions are of interest to me, factually speaking."

THAT'S the only question I can [perhaps] answer to your satisfaction.

Up until [at least] 1964, when I was discharged, the Navy/Marine Corps individual medical record had THREE race classifications:

Caucasian

Negro

Mongolian

No "Black" or "African American".

I suppose since Hawaii had not been a State very long, the hospital may not have used official U S Gov't race classifications.

You are wise NOT to hang your hat on that little deal.

Hillary, McCain, and Romney could have cleared this up thru the courts since they had standing to bring a lawsuit.

They didn't pursue it, and why they didn't is an interesting question in itself.

But.... you asked for answers.... not more questions.

Posted By: MontanaMan Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
Originally Posted by GeoW
America has been duped.

And knowingly so........hook,line & sinker.

I am so disgusted I can hardly even discuss this subject or anything about the Halfrican at all.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by GeoW
America has been duped.

And knowingly so........hook,line & sinker.

I am so disgusted I can hardly even discuss this subject or anything about the Halfrican at all.

MM

Not to wreck your day but the Hillary Hell is now on deck....
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15

And that view is exactly the problem & why his no good azz hasn't been jailed for treason & worse.

MM
Posted By: joken2 Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15
Apparently there are so many Obama/Obama related conspiracy theories, the vast majority of which I've never heard before, that someone felt it necessary to devote an entire website to 'debunking' them.

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/book...kers-guide-to-obama-conspiracy-theories/

And that view is exactly the problem & why his no good azz hasn't been jailed for treason & worse.

MM

This treason, traitor, and birther talk is exactly the reason a good portion of the voting population doesn't take the GOP seriously.

Pretty easy to make yourself look good when the other guys are acting like lunatics. YMMV..

Posted By: RickyD Re: 4 Questions... - 04/13/15

MM
I have an uncomfortable feeling, he's far from done yet. We'll just have to see what the cat may yet drag in.

But in all honesty, the problem is not so much zero, but those who voted for him. Twice.

Hopefully, we will be rid of the current resident of the whitehouse, in due time. But his wrong headed supporters and their destructive ideology, will be with us for a long, long time.
Posted By: nighthawk Re: 4 Questions... - 04/14/15
Counselor,

What the Bureau of Vital Statistics issues is not a copy of the actual birth certificate. It is a certified extract of the original document so it would not be surprising to find "African-American" substituted for "Negro," no? The photostat of my actual birth certificate bears little resemblance to what was issued to me two(?) years ago. Much personal data is omitted on the new certificate.
Posted By: GeoW Re: 4 Questions... - 04/14/15
Actually it looks like a poor reproduction of a fake, counterfeit document.
Posted By: Penobscot_99 Re: 4 Questions... - 04/14/15
Somb*tch
Posted By: Greyghost Re: 4 Questions... - 04/14/15
First two are bogus...

The term African-American while maybe not used extensively goes back to the mid to late 1800's. And the colony of Kenya existed before its independence from Brittan at least back to 1920. How any of it has to do with birth certificates, who knows!

Phil
Posted By: BobinNH Re: 4 Questions... - 04/14/15

Yup. Don't blame you. We're trained to "trust" the system.When answers aren't there,or there's voids,it's unsettling to think it can be tampered.

Think about being 40+ years of age,and trying to wipe the records (public/private) of your existence from birth,education, residences, utility bills,medical records,marriage certificates, tax records,divorce, probate, etc etc. Create dead ends.

You could not do it alone.Not only daunting,but all but impossible. It would take a team,money,intimidation, and a clandestine operation to buy,and insure,silence.Because SOMEBODY would know.

Handlers.With influence, money,and clout.
Posted By: eyeball Re: 4 Questions... - 04/14/15
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/claim-absolute-proof-obama-was-indonesian-citizen/
© 24hourcampfire