Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
This is funny! All the condescending words you spew to members here and you end up coming around to this?
=============

Show me, sport. I think you're full of schit.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
It begins and ends with Obama's Mother was an American.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Here's what Thomas Sowell has to say in regards your post:
=====

Version #1

Barack Obama is not legally a U.S. Natural-born citizen according to the law on the books at the time of his birth, which falls between “December 24, 1952 to November 13, 1986? .

Presidential office requires a natural-born citizen if the child was not born to two U.S. Citizen parents, which of course is what exempts John McCain though he was born in the Panama Canal.

US Law very clearly stipulates: “…If only one parent was a U.S. Citizen at the time of your birth, that parent must have resided in the United States for at least ten years, at least five of which had to be after the age of 16.”

Barack Obama’s father was not a U.S. Citizen and Obama’s mother was only 18 when Obama was born, which means though she had been a U.S. Citizen for 10 years, (or citizen perhaps because of Hawai’i being a territory) the mother fails the test for being so for at least 5 years **prior to** Barack Obama’s birth, but *after* age 16.

It doesn’t matter *after* .

In essence, she was not old enough to qualify her son for automatic U.S. Citizenship.

At most, there were only 2 years elapsed since his mother turned 16 at the time of Barack Obama’s birth when she was 18 in Hawai’i.

His mother would have needed to have been 16+5= 21 years old, at the time of Barack Obama’s birth for him to have been a natural-born citizen.

As aformentioned, she was a young college student at the time and was not. Barack Obama was already 3 years old at that time his mother would have needed to have waited to have him as the only U.S. Cizen parent.

Obama instead should have been naturalized, but even then, that would still disqualify him from holding the office.

*** Naturalized citizens are ineligible to hold the office of President. ***

Though Barack Obama was sent back to Hawaii at age 10, all the other info does not matter because his mother is the one who needed to have been a U.S. Citzen for 10 years prior to his birth on August 4, 1961, with 5 of those years being after age 16.

Further, Obama may have had to have remained in the country for some time to protect any citizenship he would have had, rather than living in Indonesia.

Now you can see why Obama’s aides stopped his speech about how we technically have more than 50 states, because it would have led to this discovery.

This is very clear cut and a blaring violation of U.S. Election law.

I think the Gov. Of California would be very insterested in knowing this if Obama were elected President without being a natural-born U.S. Citizen, and it would set precedence.

Stay tuned to your TV sets because I suspect some of this information will be leaking through over the next several days…

Version #2

Barack Obama is not legally a U.S. natural-born citizen according to the law on the books at the time of his birth, which falls between December 24, 1952 to November 13, 1986. Presidential office requires a natural-born citizen if the child was not born to two U.S. citizen parents, which of course is what exempts John McCain though he was born in the Panama Canal US Law very clearly stipulates: ‘If only one parent was a U.S. citizen at the time of your birth, that parent must have resided in the United States for at least ten years, at least five of which had to be after the age of 16.’ Barack Obama’s father was not a U.S. citizen and Obama’s mother was only 18 when Obama was born, which means though she had been a U.S. citizen for 10 years, (or citizen perhaps because of Hawaii being a territory) the mother fails the test for being so for at least 5 years **prior to** Barack Obama’s birth, but after age 16. It doesn’t matter after. In essence, she was not old enough to qualify her son for automatic U.S. citizenship. At most, there were only 2 years elapsed since his mother turned 16 at the time of Barack Obama’s birth when she was 18 in Hawaii. His mother would have needed to have been 16+5= 21 years old, at the time of Barack Obama’s birth for him to have been a natural-born citizen. As aforementioned, she was a young college student at the time and was not. Barack Obama was already 3 years old at that time his mother would have needed to have waited to have him as the only U.S. citizen parent. Obama instead should have been naturalized, but even then, that would still disqualify him from holding the office.

Naturalized citizens are ineligible to hold the office of President. Though Barack Obama was sent back to Hawaii at age 10, all the other info does not matter because his mother is the one who needed to have been a U.S. citizen for 10 years prior to his birth on August 4, 1961, with 5 of those years being after age 16.. Further, Obama may have had to have remained in the country for some time to protect any citizenship he would have e had, rather than living in Indonesia . Now you can see why Obama’s aides stopped his speech about how we technically have more than 50 states, because it would have led to this discovery. This is very clear cut and a blaring violation of U.S. election law. I think the Gov. of California would be very interested in knowing this if Obama were elected President without being a natural-born U.S. citizen, and it would set precedence. Stay tuned to your TV sets because I suspect some of this information will be leaking through over the next several days.

Thomas Sowell
Rose and Milton Friedman Senior Fellow
The Hoover Institution
Stanford University
Stanford, California 94305

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
It's 5 total years and not consecutive as I read it. His Mother was American and did spend more than 5 years in the US.

At the end of the day likely won't do much good. I'd rather be focused on things like the media trying to take RP apart at the seems, it's a more urgent matter.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I believe the 10 year thingy is bogus in the Sowell writings.

https://www.legalzoom.com/articles/is-your-child-a-us-citizen-if-born-abroad

Thomas Jefferson

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by isaac
This is funny! All the condescending words you spew to members here and you end up coming around to this?
=============

Show me, sport. I think you're full of schit.

See, there it is again! Too funny.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bob, are you implying that this birth issue may rise to the surface again?

I hope so and this time with "standing" and acted upon by people with balls enough to see it through.

Why do we have laws on the books if they are ignored by certain people and not enforced?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"I'm not old enough to know whether negro was the ONLY actual lineage term used prior to '63 or thereabouts and don't care to spend much time on that. However, the other 3 questions are of interest to me, factually speaking."

THAT'S the only question I can [perhaps] answer to your satisfaction.

Up until [at least] 1964, when I was discharged, the Navy/Marine Corps individual medical record had THREE race classifications:

Caucasian

Negro

Mongolian

No "Black" or "African American".

I suppose since Hawaii had not been a State very long, the hospital may not have used official U S Gov't race classifications.

You are wise NOT to hang your hat on that little deal.

Hillary, McCain, and Romney could have cleared this up thru the courts since they had standing to bring a lawsuit.

They didn't pursue it, and why they didn't is an interesting question in itself.

But.... you asked for answers.... not more questions.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GeoW
America has been duped.

And knowingly so........hook,line & sinker.

I am so disgusted I can hardly even discuss this subject or anything about the Halfrican at all.

MM

IC B3

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by GeoW
America has been duped.

And knowingly so........hook,line & sinker.

I am so disgusted I can hardly even discuss this subject or anything about the Halfrican at all.

MM

Not to wreck your day but the Hillary Hell is now on deck....

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

I'm comfortable in seeing him as a really chitty president. Nothing more or less..

And that view is exactly the problem & why his no good azz hasn't been jailed for treason & worse.

MM

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Apparently there are so many Obama/Obama related conspiracy theories, the vast majority of which I've never heard before, that someone felt it necessary to devote an entire website to 'debunking' them.

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/book...kers-guide-to-obama-conspiracy-theories/

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I'm comfortable in seeing him as a really chitty president. Nothing more or less..

And that view is exactly the problem & why his no good azz hasn't been jailed for treason & worse.

MM

This treason, traitor, and birther talk is exactly the reason a good portion of the voting population doesn't take the GOP seriously.

Pretty easy to make yourself look good when the other guys are acting like lunatics. YMMV..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

MM
I have an uncomfortable feeling, he's far from done yet. We'll just have to see what the cat may yet drag in.

But in all honesty, the problem is not so much zero, but those who voted for him. Twice.

Hopefully, we will be rid of the current resident of the whitehouse, in due time. But his wrong headed supporters and their destructive ideology, will be with us for a long, long time.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Counselor,

What the Bureau of Vital Statistics issues is not a copy of the actual birth certificate. It is a certified extract of the original document so it would not be surprising to find "African-American" substituted for "Negro," no? The photostat of my actual birth certificate bears little resemblance to what was issued to me two(?) years ago. Much personal data is omitted on the new certificate.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Actually it looks like a poor reproduction of a fake, counterfeit document.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Somb*tch

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
First two are bogus...

The term African-American while maybe not used extensively goes back to the mid to late 1800's. And the colony of Kenya existed before its independence from Brittan at least back to 1920. How any of it has to do with birth certificates, who knows!

Phil

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by isaac
I'd be content if someone could simply find a valid, factual discrediting of the attorney's questions.

The attorney part of me truly despises being prevented from getting simple answers to simple questions. The fact it's all being accomplished at the hands and benefit of our court system not only further frustrates me but it is also UFB, imo.

To me, this is basic, no-brainer stuff. If you want to be president, produce your resume and supporting documentation.

Yup. Don't blame you. We're trained to "trust" the system.When answers aren't there,or there's voids,it's unsettling to think it can be tampered.

Think about being 40+ years of age,and trying to wipe the records (public/private) of your existence from birth,education, residences, utility bills,medical records,marriage certificates, tax records,divorce, probate, etc etc. Create dead ends.

You could not do it alone.Not only daunting,but all but impossible. It would take a team,money,intimidation, and a clandestine operation to buy,and insure,silence.Because SOMEBODY would know.

Handlers.With influence, money,and clout.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

96 members (375sunrise, 338reddog, 10Glocks, 35, 35WhelenNut, 264mag, 16 invisible), 964 guests, and 899 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,894
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.