Home
Posted By: TJAY GFY banning - 08/02/15
Got banned for GFY on huntingnet.com.

No humor over there...

You have been banned for the following reason:
Telling another member "GFY."

Date the ban will be lifted: 08-02-2015, 10:00 PM
Posted By: pahick Re: GFY banning - 08/02/15
Ive been banned on numerous sites...seems to never hurt though.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: GFY banning - 08/02/15
Originally Posted by TJAY

No humor over there...

Good for you.
Posted By: TomA Re: GFY banning - 08/02/15
Gee I always thought that mean't Good For You. (GFY)
Posted By: tpcollins Re: GFY banning - 08/02/15

No humor over there...

I got a warning once for calling someone a dumb azz - but he really was so it shouldn't count.

I also got banned from another forum 3 times under different user names - the only part of the 1st Amendment they allow is "freedom of politically correct speech".
Posted By: elkchsr Re: GFY banning - 08/02/15
Archerytalk is the only one I've been banned from. Half of the people that post there have no business leaving the pavement.
Posted By: speedsixman Re: GFY banning - 08/02/15
I haven't gone to smith-wessonforum.com for a long time.

I had a post edited and my knuckles rapped for "creative spelling", and another post deleted because they called it a "racial slur" when it was no such thing.

I got tired of seeing a lot of locked threads and deleted posts, and I sure don't need the aggravation of dealing with idiots.

Myron
Posted By: Akbob5 Re: GFY banning - 08/02/15
That's just funny. Gotta love the Campfire!
Posted By: Esox357 Re: GFY banning - 08/02/15
Moderators at Glocktalk have sand in the vag often over expressing differing opinions.
Posted By: calikooknic Re: GFY banning - 08/02/15
Try Huffington Post.
Apparently calling a transgender a man when he wants to referred to as a women is disrespectful. Calling the mods a "post Nazi" doesn't go over to well either.
Posted By: FishinHank Re: GFY banning - 08/02/15
I got banned from Trapperman for calling one of the mods a "Chat Nazi" because he refused to allow anyone to suggest buying any trapping supplies other than his personal business. The guys on the wilderness forum are good guys but the majority of the people on trapper talk are idiots.
Posted By: PJGunner Re: GFY banning - 08/02/15
I was banned from Accurate reloading for giving my opinion of Obama. That was three years ago and that (expletive deleted) still won't let me back in. Guess you know what three letters I have for him. g-f-y!
Paul B.
Posted By: huntsman22 Re: GFY banning - 08/02/15
Originally Posted by tpcollins
I also got banned from another forum 3 times under different user names

Yer a regular little ol' Larry Root, aintcha?......
Posted By: gunswizard Re: GFY banning - 08/02/15
Telling another poster to GFY is childish behavior that should have been outgrown by the time one left junior high. Good to hear that some of the other forums do not tolerate boorish behavior like mostly gets overlooked here.
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: GFY banning - 08/02/15
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Telling another poster to GFY is childish behavior that should have been outgrown by the time one left junior high. Good to hear that some of the other forums do not tolerate boorish behavior like mostly gets overlooked here.

Don't like GFY ?

Okay,....

go eat chit and howl at the moon, you lunch pail.

when you get back, GFY.

GTC
Posted By: GeorgiaBoy Re: GFY banning - 08/02/15

No humor over there...

Good call on their part.
Posted By: seal_billy Re: GFY banning - 08/03/15
Got a warning on bushcraftusa for being politically incorrect, got one from duckhunter.net for the same thing. Sensitive little putzies they must have voted for obama.
Posted By: powdr Re: GFY banning - 08/03/15
Travis wouldn't last an hour! powdr
Posted By: gunswizard Re: GFY banning - 08/03/15
Never said I didn't like GFY. Learn to read, what I said was it is childish. Forums where civil discussion take place banish pottymouthed posters and those who are incapable of responding to other posters without resorting to personal attack. Unfortunately we have a few whom this forum tolerates who feel otherwise.
Posted By: Rancho_Loco Re: GFY banning - 08/03/15
Originally Posted by elkchsr
Archerytalk is the only one I've been banned from. Half of the people that post there have no business leaving the pavement.

Agreed!
Posted By: stxhunter Re: GFY banning - 08/03/15
i got banned from AR for going after larry root and having infidel as my avatar.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: GFY banning - 08/03/15
Never said I didn't like GFY. Learn to read, what I said was it is childish. Forums where civil discussion take place banish pottymouthed posters and those who are incapable of responding to other posters without resorting to personal attack. Unfortunately we have a few whom this forum tolerates who feel otherwise.

You're an extra special kind of retard, ain't ya? You're the type of retard that when other retards see you they say 'By God, there goes a retard'
Perfect example of what I am talking about, uncivil attack by one who doesn't know me. But the he's known for that kind of stuff, real grown up gentlemanly behavior, you ought to be proud of yourself.
Perfect example of what I am talking about, uncivil attack by one who doesn't know me. But the he's known for that kind of stuff, real grown up gentlemanly behavior, you ought to be proud of yourself.

Beats snot out of being a stupid SOB. I can dig up some of your old, show your ass, crazy posts if it will help.

Better yet, find anyone that KNOWS you and as 'Am I a retard' and see what you get back.
Posted By: cisco1 Re: GFY banning - 08/03/15
I know Gunswizard. Damn good gunsmith. What are you?????

My ignoring you Steelhead is re-inforced.
GFY
Chuck

How many times did your dumb ass call out Utah708? Why, because you're a RETARD.

You're the only one the 'Fire that makes Don (Savage 99) appear more manly and bright. Congrats?
I have better things to do than what you suggest, you can consider this to be rhetorical if you understand what that means. You've been placed on ignore with your cohorts who engage in this type of behavior. Have a nice day.
Originally Posted by cisco1
I know Gunswizard. Damn good gunsmith. What are you?????

My ignoring you Steelhead is re-inforced.
GFY
Chuck

Congrats that you know Gunswizard, I'm guessing you boys rode the same little bus together?

Cunny hurt is strong with this bunch.

Posted By: deflave Re: GFY banning - 08/03/15
GFY is not necessarily a derogatory term.

Travis
Posted By: RWE Re: GFY banning - 08/03/15
the post office has no problem with it..
"Dear GFY..."

Laughin'...

Dave
Posted By: RWE Re: GFY banning - 08/03/15
"I felt the need to contact you, (GFY)....."

Best line in the letter.

Thought for a minute it was one of those Penthouse Forum leads....
I should have mailed back a picture of my dong.

Dave
Posted By: ingwe Re: GFY banning - 08/03/15
Never been on another forum...I always lurk them, see how bad the mods are and scram.
Posted By: gophergunner Re: GFY banning - 08/03/15
You really need to use a little less starch in your BVD's man. Around here GFY is as much a greeting as an exclamation. Life's way too short to take it that seriously, man.

Oh yeah,

Wait for it!

You know what's coming...........

GFY!
Posted By: gophergunner Re: GFY banning - 08/03/15
Originally Posted by deflave
GFY is not necessarily a derogatory term.

Travis
99% of the folks here understand that and don 't get their hemorrhoids twisted about it Travis.

Oh yeah-GFY
I agree.

GFY.

Twice.

Travis
Posted By: ironbender Re: GFY banning - 08/03/15
Originally Posted by Steelhead

You're an extra special kind of retard, ain't ya? You're the type of retard that when other retards see you they say 'By God, there goes a retard'

L M A O!
Posted By: ironbender Re: GFY banning - 08/03/15

Then, surely you'll be leaving us now.

Buh-bye.
Posted By: add Re: GFY banning - 08/03/15
Originally Posted by deflave
I agree.

GFY.

Twice.

Travis

Twice?

Gopher is from the motherland.

The second time will need to be put off until the Spring thaw.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: GFY banning - 08/03/15
getting banned from an internet forum used to be something to be ashamed of. Now, it's a resume enhancer. laugh
Posted By: broomd Re: GFY banning - 08/03/15
Originally Posted by gophergunner
You really need to use a little less starch in your BVD's man. Around here GFY is as much a greeting as an exclamation. Life's way too short to take it that seriously, man.

Oh yeah,

Wait for it!

You know what's coming...........

GFY!

Bwahhhahahaha...
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: GFY banning - 08/03/15
Oh,....GTAFFAARD, the whole bunch of ya'.

And no, that is not the name of a Norvegian fjord.

GTC
Posted By: broomd Re: GFY banning - 08/03/15
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
getting banned from an internet forum used to be something to be ashamed of. Now, it's a resume enhancer. laugh

True.
I spent a week in 'time-out' at the Alaska forum--badge of honor....to think I was a moderator there for a few years boggles my mind. The time I dedicated to that place--gratis. Oy.
Then again, David Johnson (former owner there) was a decent bloke, not unwilling to speak his mind either.

These days a guy can't fart there without an 'infraction'. "GFY" would earn a lifetime ban.
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: GFY banning - 08/03/15
At least you guys have the Fire to come home to... grin

Evidently Fire alum don't fare so well out in the sensitive, PC world... blush

Oh well...

Hard to mess up here... laugh

It can be done, just take real effort... whistle

DF
Posted By: tpcollins Re: GFY banning - 08/03/15
Originally Posted by huntsman22
I also got banned from another forum 3 times under different user names

Yer a regular little ol' Larry Root, aintcha?......

GFY . . .
Posted By: tpcollins Re: GFY banning - 08/03/15

Well looky here, it's the pot calling the kettle black . . .
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: GFY banning - 08/03/15
Whoa, there... shocked

Calling a pard "Larry Root" is an uber insult, the ultimate put down. He can't be that bad... blush

grin

DF
Posted By: cisco1 Re: GFY banning - 08/04/15
Steelhead,
Just curious. What do you do ? I asked earlier.
Got an answer or just smart comment.
I think you spend your "life", if you can call it a "life"….
on the key board.

GFY….Please
Posted By: Steelhead Re: GFY banning - 08/04/15
Originally Posted by cisco1
Steelhead,
Just curious. What do you do ? I asked earlier.
Got an answer or just smart comment.
I think you spend your "life", if you can call it a "life"….
on the key board.

GFY….Please

That's because you don't have the first pucking clue. I spent 29 years in the military. Been all over and have likely done more than you've think. I've screwed a bunch of chicks in every corner of this country. There's a better than average change you've kissed a girl or seen one at a family reunion that blew me.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: GFY banning - 08/04/15

Funny coming from a 12 year old that takes pictures of some poor woman, standing in line with toilet paper hanging out of her pants.

Your first thought is to SNAP a picture and post it. You'd never consider helping another human being.

I'm sorry your cunny is hurt over that and the fact that you are human garbage (your mom's words, not mine).

You truly are an example of the pieces of shiet that are the problem with this country.

Posted By: dale06 Re: GFY banning - 08/04/15
Agree with several above about Archery Talk.
Biggest bunch of pussies ever and arrogant as well.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: GFY banning - 08/04/15
I got banned from Janes Yeager's site for calling B.S. on something he was preaching from his know-all pulpit.

Got banned from tripadvisor for calling out some Brits doing Normandy tours that were ripping off customers. They were butt buddies with the admin's. No big deal, now I just glean information for myself when I need.
Posted By: tpcollins Re: GFY banning - 08/04/15

Funny coming from a 12 year old that takes pictures of some poor woman, standing in line with toilet paper hanging out of her pants.

Your first thought is to SNAP a picture and post it. You'd never consider helping another human being.

I'm sorry your cunny is hurt over that and the fact that you are human garbage (your mom's words, not mine).

You truly are an example of the pieces of shiet that are the problem with this country.

Steelhead - GFY, I wasn't about to tell her "Hey, there's some toilet paper sticking out from your butt crack after the last time you took a crap".
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: GFY banning - 08/05/15
Why not ?

That would have been the polite thing to do.

GFY !
© 24hourcampfire