-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
getting banned from an internet forum used to be something to be ashamed of. Now, it's a resume enhancer. laugh

Sam......

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Telling another poster to GFY is childish behavior that should have been outgrown by the time one left junior high. Good to hear that some of the other forums do not tolerate boorish behavior like mostly gets overlooked here.
You really need to use a little less starch in your BVD's man. Around here GFY is as much a greeting as an exclamation. Life's way too short to take it that seriously, man.

Oh yeah,

Wait for it!

You know what's coming...........

GFY!

Bwahhhahahaha...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh,....GTAFFAARD, the whole bunch of ya'.

And no, that is not the name of a Norvegian fjord.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
getting banned from an internet forum used to be something to be ashamed of. Now, it's a resume enhancer. laugh

True.
I spent a week in 'time-out' at the Alaska forum--badge of honor....to think I was a moderator there for a few years boggles my mind. The time I dedicated to that place--gratis. Oy.
Then again, David Johnson (former owner there) was a decent bloke, not unwilling to speak his mind either.

These days a guy can't fart there without an 'infraction'. "GFY" would earn a lifetime ban.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
At least you guys have the Fire to come home to... grin

Evidently Fire alum don't fare so well out in the sensitive, PC world... blush

Oh well...

Hard to mess up here... laugh

It can be done, just take real effort... whistle

DF

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Originally Posted by tpcollins
I also got banned from another forum 3 times under different user names

Yer a regular little ol' Larry Root, aintcha?......

GFY . . .

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Never said I didn't like GFY. Learn to read, what I said was it is childish. Forums where civil discussion take place banish pottymouthed posters and those who are incapable of responding to other posters without resorting to personal attack. Unfortunately we have a few whom this forum tolerates who feel otherwise.

You're an extra special kind of retard, ain't ya? You're the type of retard that when other retards see you they say 'By God, there goes a retard'

Well looky here, it's the pot calling the kettle black . . .

Last edited by tpcollins; 08/03/15.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Whoa, there... shocked

Calling a pard "Larry Root" is an uber insult, the ultimate put down. He can't be that bad... blush

grin

DF

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Steelhead,
Just curious. What do you do ? I asked earlier.
Got an answer or just smart comment.
I think you spend your "life", if you can call it a "life"….
on the key board.

GFY….Please

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by cisco1
Steelhead,
Just curious. What do you do ? I asked earlier.
Got an answer or just smart comment.
I think you spend your "life", if you can call it a "life"….
on the key board.

GFY….Please

That's because you don't have the first pucking clue. I spent 29 years in the military. Been all over and have likely done more than you've think. I've screwed a bunch of chicks in every corner of this country. There's a better than average change you've kissed a girl or seen one at a family reunion that blew me.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Never said I didn't like GFY. Learn to read, what I said was it is childish. Forums where civil discussion take place banish pottymouthed posters and those who are incapable of responding to other posters without resorting to personal attack. Unfortunately we have a few whom this forum tolerates who feel otherwise.

You're an extra special kind of retard, ain't ya? You're the type of retard that when other retards see you they say 'By God, there goes a retard'

Funny coming from a 12 year old that takes pictures of some poor woman, standing in line with toilet paper hanging out of her pants.

Your first thought is to SNAP a picture and post it. You'd never consider helping another human being.

I'm sorry your cunny is hurt over that and the fact that you are human garbage (your mom's words, not mine).

You truly are an example of the pieces of shiet that are the problem with this country.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Agree with several above about Archery Talk.
Biggest bunch of pussies ever and arrogant as well.

NRA Patron
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I got banned from Janes Yeager's site for calling B.S. on something he was preaching from his know-all pulpit.

Got banned from tripadvisor for calling out some Brits doing Normandy tours that were ripping off customers. They were butt buddies with the admin's. No big deal, now I just glean information for myself when I need.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Funny coming from a 12 year old that takes pictures of some poor woman, standing in line with toilet paper hanging out of her pants.

Your first thought is to SNAP a picture and post it. You'd never consider helping another human being.

I'm sorry your cunny is hurt over that and the fact that you are human garbage (your mom's words, not mine).

You truly are an example of the pieces of shiet that are the problem with this country.

Steelhead - GFY, I wasn't about to tell her "Hey, there's some toilet paper sticking out from your butt crack after the last time you took a crap".

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Why not ?

That would have been the polite thing to do.

GFY !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (10Glocks, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 60 invisible), 2,358 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,706
Posts18,513,867
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.