Home
Man has it been a year already? Of course it has. For those of us awaiting CFB season it has been a lifetime of months since we last watched Kirk and Corso on GameDay and prepared to watch our team square off against a hated rival. Man it is good to have autumn in the air and football on the TV.

The beginning of a new football season is a lot like a new car. Me, I have always thought the 70 Chevelle SS was the top of the muscle car era. The 454 version being the king of kings. I have always wondered what it must have been like to crawl under the steering wheel of one of those monsters back in 1970 and pull it out of the showroom.

[Linked Image]

The ravages of time and mileage have done some obscene things to the Chevelle in the photo above. And those two evils will do the same number on the dreams of championship glory that many of us have in our minds going into the first week. So I say strut it.

Crawl behind the wheel and let the rubber burn. Find some poor miscreant in a Boss Mustang or Hemi Cuda and give him a dose of the real thing. Because for most of us the dream will be gone in a few weeks or at most a couple months. Hell, some of will us put a dent in the fender and scrape off a side mirror trying to back out of the garage. (I'm looking at you Wisconsin)

For anyone wanting to join up who hasn't gotten their email: Send me a PM with your email address on it. The rules and protocol for getting onboard will be forwarded to you pronto. As always this is a free of charge college football pool and the winner gets a $100 gift certificate or we'll pass along the money to the charity of his choice.

Gentlemen, welcome to College Football Season 2015. Good luck and Go Badgers and Mounties. smile

Will
MINE! All mine!!

Thanks Will! Not sure what I would have done with my bad self had you not come through!

UDAMANBUDDY!!!

Hemi CUDA all the way!! grin
You got it buddy. Been a long time and I can't wait to get this season off the ground.

What you have figured for the tigers and the gamecocks this time around? Clemson is getting lots of love in the press I've read.

Will
Been waiting all year to be Average again..

Can somebody with Mono please go kiss Smalljawbasser and EWC on the lips, they need to spend some time resting?
btt

You chumps better look out, I've already moved up to 6th...
Will, I thought you died and the hogs ate ya. Welcome back.
Sixth!? That's nothing - I'm leading the pack! (Got to enjoy it; it won't last long.)
Great lineup of players for this season. Where's Bob? Nice to see that Les and Fox are still around. grin

You newb's should jump in. This is one of the funnest events on the Fire! I think some of us live for it.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Will, I thought you died and the hogs ate ya. Welcome back.

Thanks buddy. I've been busy as hell and I can't surf at work as much. But I'm still alive. At least this year isn't starting in the middle of a move. Last year I was lucky to even have the thing up and running on opening weekend.

Any of you guys lurking and thinking of joining in shoot me a PM. Were still signing up and we've got plenty of room. It's always fun and really makes saturdays more exciting.

Just a couple more days. smile

Will
I'm proud to say that I haven't dropped a single game yet this season. Just a friendly warning to everyone-now is your one and only chance to get out of this with all your skin still attached to your slimy carcasses. Let it be known that I am taking no prisoners.
buwahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

It's mine! ALL mine!!
Originally Posted by byc
Great lineup of players for this season. Where's Bob? Nice to see that Les and Fox are still around. grin

You newb's should jump in. This is one of the funnest events on the Fire! I think some of us live for it.

wooooooooooo hooooooooo!! Now we're playing!
Originally Posted by byc
buwahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

It's mine! ALL mine!!
Maaaaaan! I'm just not feeling the love around here tonight! That does it! All you schmucks are on quadruple super-secret probation!
Last day to get in...

[Linked Image]

We're only up to 20 brave hearts!!?? What's up Players??

Like DW stated ONE more day to get in on this million dollar opportunity!! wink
Will-did you get my PM? I want in!
Should I send my 5 games for next week now, or should I wait till next Monday.?
Gop...I think you can get in on my e-mail invite. PM an e-mail addy and I will send the invite from will. Or just try your last years login at

http://www.officefootballpool.com/members.cfm?p=1
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Should I send my 5 games for next week now, or should I wait till next Monday.?

buwaahahahaa!!!!
just saw this-headed your way right now.
Very interesting first game. TCU is a very good team. Minnesota has made tremendous strides under Kill. Imvho they might well have the best o-line in the B1G, with all due respect to the buckeyes and the badgers.

Have they got the deep defense to play with the horned roads? Vegas says no. I'm not so sure. But sure enuf to partake in a tasty dog the first game out? Hmmmm.

Will
ASU vs A&M is a tough pick.

How would you like to be Bama or the Badgers? One or the other of 2 contenders is definitely going to get off to an undesired start.

Don't look for much out out the Gamecocks. But Clemson, (yes they play football there) could be the darling of the ACC.

Gop did you get in??
Don't overlook the BYU - Nebraska game.

The BYU QB who stomped Texas 41-7 in Austin in 2014 and then broke his leg is back and starting for BYU and Nebraska has a 1st year head coach....
I remember that game and the QB. He was supposed to be the real deal. AND it's a UTAH school. I may as well go ahead and write that one off. cry
Originally Posted by byc

No, it ain't.
okay smart guy. Pick it!
I will.
grin grin grin
Where are your pics, old Arrogant One?
OLD!!? Say what?
Ok all you nard knockers and various other forms of amphibious excrement. This is to serve due notice that I am back (and I'm gunning for you all, especially I-Sack!). My picks are in, so there can be no doubt where the weekly champion trophy is going to land! In fact my picks are so far out there and risqué that there will be no other PLAYA within 2 games of me at weeks end.

For those that care my hiatus was interrupted only due to my football coaching duties, nothing else. I have an obligation to the younger 257_Roy generation to pass on the love and knowledge of football that I have! I do greatly regret the fact that MY BUCKEYES won the first ever UNDISPUTED Chip and I was not here to rub all ya'alls noses in it! As a side note I am coaching the younger generation again this year so if I am unable to get my winning picks in you can just crown me champion out of the knowledge that if I had the time I would no doubt have won anyways.

The champ is back! Long live the champ! smile
Last day to get in...

[Linked Image]

Holy crap is that Strong? Is he really that short? Hahahahahaha

Good luck Texas, go Bubba Gump!!!
Originally Posted by 257_Roy

Holy crap is that Strong? Is he really that short? Hahahahahaha

Good luck Texas, go Bubba Gump!!!

That's what I thought, yeah that's Strong.

I thought the pics were photoshopped, but apparently [b][color:#3333FF]some of his players[/color][/b] were giving him some crap about it so maybe he is a midget.
Originally Posted by byc

How would you like to be Bama or the Badgers? One or the other of 2 contenders is definitely going to get off to an undesired start.

Don't look for much out out the Gamecocks. But Clemson, (yes they play football there) could be the darling of the ACC.

Gop did you get in??

Ha! They play football at a Clemson? Could have sworn they were an all lacrosse Ivy League school. On a side note, nice to see something I invented still lives on! I guess that will be my mark on this world!
OMG look what the cat dragged in!!!

And now starts all the butteye talk! grin
Okay WTH is Penguin Babe? I hope it's Will's wife versus some rainbow loving stalker like 4. grin
HELLO!

let the chit talkin commence!

well not as much now as you boyz have the other board.

but in the words of our prez, no not Rick Bin

I want to be perfectly clear (yah that guy)

this year

FEAR THE BOB!
Originally Posted by byc
OMG look what the cat dragged in!!!

And now starts all the butteye talk! grin

Haha. Good one, butteye-lol!

Remind me again who won the first undisputed? Crickets?

That is Zactly what I thought. I mean "Zekely".

Butteye-lol. Ha!
You are right about one thing. You do deserve credits for the one liner. Part of your legacy!! cool

I use it all the time. Especially, loved by Gamecocks!! Thanks!!
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
HELLO!

let the chit talkin commence!

well not as much now as you boyz have the other board.

but in the words of our prez, no not Rick Bin

I want to be perfectly clear (yah that guy)

this year

FEAR THE BOB!

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is this "that board" talk? Rick's a good dude. Who had the brilliant dumbass idea to start their own board? I swear to god if it was I-Sack I'm going to go cold ass turkey on this whole internet thing.

Seriously, WTF??!?
Originally Posted by byc
Okay WTH is Penguin Babe? I hope it's Will's wife versus some rainbow loving stalker like 4. grin

Holy balls am I confused? Rainbow stalker???? Did this turn in to a gay site, if so (respectfully for you [bleep]) I'm out???? I guess I Should pay more attention instead of visiting former (straight buds for the [bleep]) friends once a decade??

Is Rick running a gay site, is this why guys aren't here anymore? If that's the case then I withdraw my sticking up for him. Not that I have anything against the homo's out there, I just like the ladies. Specifically, not generally so leave me the hell alone!!!

Even if you are a [bleep], if you can read that with a straight (yeah right!) face then you are a better ( #^*^#suck**) man then me!

Damn, I came here for college football and learned that this is now a gay site. Damn.

I'm still going to win, but I ain't giving no one my address to send my boolits to. Damn.

Ok now I'm truly offended. Apparently the filters for F A G G O T are in place. I tried to preview my reply and can't even see F A G G G o T anymore. This has definitely turned in to a gay site, someone most assuredly has "the bug". See ya!!! smile
Man, are you guys screwed! I'm in, and I aim to kick azz. Get out now while you can crawl away with your manhood partially intact. You have been thusly WARNED.

School's in session ladies.
Holy balls am I confused? Rainbow stalker????

Yup you are! Stalker as in obsessed with the Penguin title and chasing the rainbow pot of gold that goes with it.

Get your mind out of the gutter bubba and into the game 'cos you're gonna' need it this season!!

4 ain't getting it neither!!

It's mine!!

Now "WTH" (where the heck) are Moses, sgt and the .280 boys??
Well we got 33 lost souls signed up and we have 31 with picks in and ready for tonight's kickoff.

We have room for anyone interested in getting onboard. Give me a PM and we'll get signed up.

Only a few hours to go. Man I'm ready to go. smile

Will
Originally Posted by byc

Yup you are! Stalker as in obsessed with the Penguin title and chasing the rainbow pot of gold that goes with it.

Get your mind out of the gutter bubba and into the game 'cos you're gonna' need it this season!!

It's mine!!

Spoutin your BS still I see! wink

Come on folks, I signed up and had my picks in in under 10 minutes. It's painless!
There's always at least 1 upset per week, who's this weeks unlucky team?

THE osu????? shocked
Probably be something overlooked. Like BSU laying an egg to Washington...(ex)BSU coach vs BSU coach.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by byc

It's mine!!

Spoutin your BS still I see! wink

Come on folks, I signed up and had my picks in in under 10 minutes. It's painless!

I'm coming to see you. With the good stuff in-hand!! grin
Right on time[for the seasonal alcoholic beverage switch-over] as the dog awaits.
[Linked Image]
Hahaha!

That's for all of you lost souls that took or considered taking the Chokies over The Greatest Team of all time. Hahahaha!

I can brag cause my dudes did it. You wanna talk smack? Have your team do it. Even the moronic media has enough sense to unanimously pick OSU number one this year. If they can see it, it should be obvious to even a blind man.

Oh yea of little faith, wise up!
Where is my friend Foxbat?

I'm all in again Will et al-

Good luck friends-

Judd
Originally Posted by ewc

Good luck friends-

Judd

FYI, This kind of civility will not be tolerated during football season.!

THE osu????? shocked
Yeah, you just keep thinkin' that way.
Originally Posted by ewc

Good luck friends-

Judd

FYI, This kind of civility will not be tolerated during football season.!
I got yer civility hangin' here man! GFY!
GO Cocks!
Foxbat is onboard with his picks in. He's ready to go. Unfortunately sgt217 is having site issues but I hope we get it squared away soon. I may have to input his score manually if not.

Looks like the Carolina feud is getting off to a good start.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
GO Cocks!

Now there's one smart cock fan!!!!!! laugh But I know better! wink

Go Cocks as well!!
nice place Raeford. looks homey

hope you don't lose it with the side bets against byc

he's got an in, Bambi adores him, won't shut up about him

but at least she can talk with her mouth full
Cocks did it. I can't believe, well I can, that Steve didn't go for that FG on 4th down. Good thing they got another interception in the end zone. It was a fun game.

I'll sure miss Steve when he's gone.
No way NC was going to pull it out with that QB. The 'heels always have a lot of athletes but lack in football players.
I'll miss Spurrier as well.

Gamecocks defense looked really good last night. And they have a decent offense. Who knows??

Okay Denny -- sure hoping your Smurfs show up tonight!! Go Horse heads!!
You folks watching the Baylor-SMU game?

The number 4 ranked team is wondering WTF is going on.
Watched Nats baseball. Getting good now.

I think you're right about today. Boys going all fav's might have post game blues.

Upsets! I sense at least 2.
Whew!

The chili sauce is ready. The cole slaw is in the fridge. Natural casing hot dogs beside them. Potato salad chilling off. Grill on standby mode. Forgot how much work football saturdays can be.

Wanted to take a second and thank all of the pick'em crew for signing up and making the pool so much fun. Good luck to everyone and may the point spread be ever in your favor. smile

Go 'Eers! Go Badgers!

Will
I've heard it's lonely at the top, but looks crowded to me.

maybe it's like a race, buncha folks all at the starting line, but as time wears on, the pack strings out.

3 words for you jabronis

FEAR THE BOB

particularly if you've subscribed to LPE and are using their picks
Whoa!

NW downs Stanford. Man that came outta nowhere.

Will
Glad that wasn't a pick, I would have lost that one for sure.
UTAH Schools....again!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr

Sure hope it doesn't end the way it begins.
You picked BYU,BYC?
Bambi told me too!! WTH!?

I picked the BYU QB and hopes that suspensions would be in my favor.

I'm converting to Mormon.
I only saw the A St. game as a coin toss. Then again, I'd have picked Stanford 10 times out of 10 against NW.
I saw the BYU game as a coin toss as well as AU.

BYU will win! eek
Bambi's not only corn fed, she's a Cornhusker. LPE had this game as a 10+ digit Neb win. But, we picked Az. St., too.
HA! Had you given me 10 points on this game I'd have free legal assistance for life!!
You do anyways!
grin grin grin

Tell Bambi it's 7 all. shewwww!!

Thinking this game is won by 2 point's.
Not Hill again!! Just [bleep] me!

Hill is back....they must have shot him up with the good stuff.

Can you say RG3??
WTH is going on down at good old Rocky Top????? 21-20!

Geezzzeeeee.

Hill is out again!! The Mormon God and his wives hate me! Maybe one of them know me!!
There was no excuse for that catch. What horrible coaching.

Good pick to the BYU guys.
I agree. No way that just happened. Nada!!
I could puke, how the hell you don't put a defender in front of the receiver is beyond me.
That was a crazy way to break the longest opening weekend winning streak.
Too much focus on the player and not the ball. Like Bob said just bad coaching. Especially, with a preceding timeout to tell the D guys to simply knock the ball down at any expense.

At the very least one back should have been in front of the goal line. That's the players fault as they should have read the obvious play.

BYU just executed on luck.

Dang!!

Okay GO Aggies!
My Aggie's are looking pretty damn good! They just scored first against 15th ranked AZ state! Gig em AGGIES!!!
Aggie's are up 14 to Zip in the 1st Qtr! AZ State is not looking so hot!
Well we're hanging in there so far. Making Bama play the first team into the 4th quarter would be a moral victory considering where the team is at.

Go badgers.

Will
Ummmm.....I noticed the babe of the Penguin Igloo took the bajjahs!

This might just reveal a lot!! grin
Sweet!
She picks on who she wants to win as often as not. Have to admit she does better than you would guess. smile

Will
Exactly. I remember when the chicken beat a lot of us.

Wondering if the TN game is ever gonna' end. Folks are even going to jail down there!
Can't believe I finally made a winning bet on the Mormons...
Can't believe I finally made a winning bet on the Mormons...

Figured you'd be along!

You and me both. Almost better than winning the lottery.
Argh.....

That could have went better.

Will
Hey Will----let's turn Beat the Penguin into a Fan Duel or Draft Kings where you pay me/us $2M when I/we win!!

You can afford it!! grin
MSST is struggling.....
Just saw the finish of the BYU vs Nebraska game on Sports Center! That was awesome! Love to see anybody beat Nebraska!!!
I greatly enjoy seeing teams with "entitled" fans lose.
The elephant in the room hasn't rumbled yet ladies. Look for THE Ohio State Buckeyes to run the table this year. There will be no joy in SECland this year.
On a related note: what's with all of those shirts that the coaches are being forced to wear this year that have that ugly-assed stripe down the back?
Watching Marshall-Purdue game and noticed every time a step is taken on the turf that ground up (supposedly cancer causing) tire mixture is flying everywhere. Looks like exhaust from a tailpipe.

I thought they deemed that stuff as lethal but the turf looks to be loaded up.

John did not notice the coaches shirts until now but did note yesterday the players jersey's and helmet's with their patches/stickers are starting to look like a NASCAR fire suit.

Good game BTW!
Football on anything but grass is a crime - almost as bad as running sprint cars on pavement/asphalt.
8-1 headed into tomorrow's game.

I wouldn't mind at all finishing 8-2.
HA! I actually have to agree. A loss tomorrow would not bother me in the least!! wink
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Football on anything but grass is a crime - almost as bad as running sprint cars on pavement/asphalt.

Sweet! I take this chance to join in agreement with the 1st curmudgeonly rant of the season. I do have to say that domed fields annoy me much more than turf alone.

Football is supposed to be played outside and in the weather. And on grass too for that matter. But I can see why turf is preferred. I don't have to like it though.

Will
Anytime that curmudgeonly is needed, I am only too happy and willing to fill the void (just ask my family). grin
Originally Posted by Penguin

Sweet! I take this chance to join in agreement with the 1st curmudgeonly rant of the season. I do have to say that domed fields annoy me much more than turf alone.

Football is supposed to be played outside and in the weather. And on grass too for that matter. But I can see why turf is preferred. I don't have to like it though.

Will

Agreed. Why the Hell a team would build a climate-controlled dome in places where weather gives a home field advantage (MN, AZ, NoLA, etc.) is beyond me.

I've said for years that there should be no domes, and the season divided in half. The first half of the season has no games played north of essentially the Mason-Dixon Line run coast-to-coast. The second half of the season has no games played south of that line. This is especially true for the NFL.
Snyder wants a dome. Snyder wants a Superbowl in HIS dome. Snyder wants to relocate HIS soon to be domed team back to DC.

Oh the blasphemy!!

I wished Snyder wanted out of football. Fat chance!!
Originally Posted by 4ager

Will

Agreed. Why the Hell a team would build a climate-controlled dome in places where weather gives a home field advantage (MN, AZ, NoLA, etc.) is beyond me.

I've said for years that there should be no domes, and the season divided in half. The first half of the season has no games played north of essentially the Mason-Dixon Line run coast-to-coast. The second half of the season has no games played south of that line. This is especially true for the NFL.

I'd love to see Texas scheduled to play in Ames in November - never happen since Texas cracks the whip in the Big XII.

Will

I'd love to see Texas scheduled to play in Ames in November - never happen since Texas cracks the whip in the Big XII.

Why the Hell some of those remaining Other Big Can't Count teams didn't leave when the realignment was going on is just beyond me.

With the ACC now covering the entire coast, having teams play outside in Clemson, Atlanta, Tallahassee and Miami early, then Boston, Syracuse, Pittsburgh, and Blacksburg late would be one hell of a test of a team's ability to play in all elements and conditions. Same same for the PAC-12; outside early in Tempe, Phoenix, Los Angeles, and then late in Pullman, Corvallis, Boulder... that'd be a good one to test the merits of the teams involved.
The bigger question is why the Big 8 ever went for that damned BIG XII in the first place. The answer, of course, is purely and simply, money. To be a "viable" conference today, you have to exhibit the kind of television audience that commands the advertising dollars to provide for bigger and better facilities in order to keep up with the Joneses. Like so many things (weight training, for instance), it is just a matter of upping the ante in order to remain in place. Used to be a much simpler game; the competition was fine, and the level of play was perhaps even better than it is in this era of overspecialization.

Please check earlier in the thread for clarification on the curmudgeon factor. smile
Congrats, byc!

Week one, and the blind squirrel got a nut right off the bat.

Don't forget that this is a marathon, not a sprint. wink
Congrats to BYC and the others that ran the table last weekend. I'm all ready 2 games down!
Looking good out of the gate David. The first week is usually a tough one and you put a nice one together. PM me a group of 5 and we'll tee this thing up and everybody a fresh crack at you.

Will
Congrats David!
He had to have cheated.!
He did cheat. He's got a gold tier membership with LPE!
He'll be back to his regular 6-4 self in no time...
That's mean. Just for that ALL Utah picks for you. grin

Thanks guys. Got really lucky with that BYU game.

Whole new dealio this week.

Good luck to all!
Nice work! Throw some non-big-time games in to annoy the masses.
Well this week's games list is up. Good luck..... you're going to need it.

Extra point game is Oregon at MSU. Tie breaker game is Boise at BYU. And those are the easy ones. smile

Will
Wow...will end up either 8-2 or 2-8 for sure...
Yikes.
I'll be happy if I only drop 2 this week. Tough picks!
BYC-Good choices on the games for this week. The cheese is going to get a little more binding me thinks.
Only game that really scares me is SC/KY. I can easily see Spurrier laying an egg at home 2nd game of the season...
Then you're a lot more confident than me. But then I'm cheating!! wink

KY won last year and have a lot of player returns. You definitely know that I sneaked that one in there. grin

BUT you boys and the Babe got lucky. I threw Will a couple of extras that I'm glad he didn't include. Outside of my picks thank goodness he didn't include Utah-Utah State. Boise-BYU is bad enough. Especially, after last year/week.

I can see 2-3 others going weird. Sparties - Ducks is a toughie.

It was a strange week for picks so I also consulted with Raeford as he had a good week. Thanks Craig!! grin

Originally Posted by byc
Then you're a lot more confident than me. But then I'm cheating!! wink

Didn't say I could pick the winners... wink

I've got reasons behind my picks, but that dang Spurrier does it to me every year at least once. Just never know when the Game hens aren't going to show up.
I'm with you guys, that Oregon vs State game is a tough one.

I gotta think Oregon is the favorite but that State is gonna win. Sounds funny but that's the deal. The ducks are more accomplished but they won't have time field and that was the difference last year I thought.

But Sparty plays mad. They enjoy being the dog. They like playing uphill. I'm taking them.

Will

I gotta think Oregon is the favorite but that State is gonna win. Sounds funny but that's the deal. The ducks are more accomplished but they won't have time field and that was the difference last year I thought.

But Sparty plays mad. They enjoy being the dog. They like playing uphill. I'm taking them.

Tough one..

Sparty rallies around their Defense, much like Florida State does. I thought FSU/Oregon would be a tough game, but Oregon ripped them apart, although the ducks still had Mariota. Sparty's QB looks like he can put up some decent passing yards. And did the Oregon QB get concussed? They're being awfully tight lipped in Eugene,...not sure which way to lean on this one..
I have lost the link. How do I find it in order to pick again this week?
Originally Posted by butchlambert1

http://www.officefootballpool.com

Tough one..

Sparty rallies around their Defense, much like Florida State does. I thought FSU/Oregon would be a tough game, but Oregon ripped them apart, although the ducks still had Mariota. Sparty's QB looks like he can put up some decent passing yards. And did the Oregon QB get concussed? They're being awfully tight lipped in Eugene,...not sure which way to lean on this one..

I didn't really see where O ripped anything, more like FSU handing them the ball every 2 out of 3 series. And IMO O gave up way more points to an inferior team last week than they should have.But it's early.

I didn't really see where O ripped anything, more like FSU handing them the ball every 2 out of 3 series. And IMO O gave up way more points to an inferior team last week than they should have.But it's early.

Maybe so, maybe O made fewer mistakes. Sure seemed like to me O was running FSU ragged.

Yeah, it's early. Why is Michigan 15.5 pt favorite? Michigan hasn't done squat in quite a while. I know OSU hasn't either, but in my mind it seems like 2 evenly matched losers..
Five turnovers....in the second half!!

"Why is Michigan 15.5 pt favorite?"
They have Harbaugh now!! It's all good going forward. grin

http://www.officefootballpool.com

Thanks,
6th place, well I hope I do better this week. I need to pick the ones that should win and not just my favorites.
I think about half of these games will be decided by a single point. Maybe 2.

Who picked this mess?? Raeford!? wink
I am formulating a really good rant over this "Sparty" business, but that will have to wait until a later time.

For right now, is this Coach Tonio at Michigan State from the south? I mean, going by his first (Mark) and middle (Dan) name certainly seems to indicate this to be the case, but Tonio sure doesn't sound southern.

Along the same lines, when they bring in that Antonio guy for comments on football on TV, why do they always feel that they need to identify him as Sal's Pal Antonio? Who the hell is Sal, and why is it important to connect him with Antonio?
I am formulating a really good rant over this "Sparty" business, but that will have to wait until a later time.

For right now, is this Coach Tonio at Michigan State from the south? I mean, going by his first (Mark) and middle (Dan) name certainly seems to indicate this to be the case, but Tonio sure doesn't sound southern.

Along the same lines, when they bring in that Antonio guy for comments on football on TV, why do they always feel that they need to identify him as Sal's Pal Antonio? Who the hell is Sal, and why is it important to connect him with Antonio?

Mark Dantonio was born in El Paso, Tx, but moved at a very early age. I believe he moved to Ohio while he was young.
Well, then that explains that one. smile
[quote=byc

Who picked this mess?? Raeford!? wink [/quote]

Nice try, I guess you are Sgt. Schultz? wink

And I repeat, this week is gonna hurt! eek
Jacksonville State..... Goodness.

Michigan looks like Michigan for the first time in a decade. Wisconsin winning big but they have some work to do.

Intersting day so far.

Will
Jacksonville State.....

And as is the case 99.9% of the time, Cinderella trips over her gown getting out of the carriage - poop!
They had heart though didn't they?

Man that was close. A first down. A better punt. One less missed tackle. Sideline 6 inches away.... Lots of couldas in that game.

Will
was ND in the pool this week?

looks like that one is going down to the wire, UVA missed the 2 pointer, can their D stop em?
was ND in the pool this week?

looks like that one is going down to the wire, UVA missed the 2 pointer, can their D stop em?

Great game! Congrats to ND for a nail biter.
Oh man!

The goofers got robbed on one of the weakest interference calls in history. Wow! That was something else.

On to overtime.

Flipping back and forth to the iowa hate fest. smile
Thanks Rutgers!! You had that one!
Gamecocks look pathetic. Just never fails!!
So does Oklahoma.
SC sucks more and now they're all hurt!

I need new teams....

Can Bambi come over and play!!??
Originally Posted by byc
SC sucks more and now they're all hurt!

I need new teams....

Can Bambi come over and play!!??

There's NO Suck like an OU Suck.!
Oklahoma may come back. May win. May win a championship for all I know. But I'll be damned if they aren't hard to watch.

This "new" offense looks a lot like typical pass happy Stoops football. If I was Oklahoma AD I'd have fired him years ago. Seriously.

Will
If Ohio and KY win I'm going on life alert!

Especially, after Rutgers!
Oklahoma may come back. May win. May win a championship for all I know. But I'll be damned if they aren't hard to watch.

This "new" offense looks a lot like typical pass happy Stoops football. If I was Oklahoma AD I'd have fired him years ago. Seriously.

Will

You and me both. Not a Stoops Brothers fan.!

Stoops should have put the other QB in at the start of the 4th, IMO. Post game call in show should be fun..
OT!!! SOAB!
~snort~

Perfect ending. I don't know whether to laugh or cry or just shake my head. One thing though, the strength of conferences is a jumbled mess. smile

Will
This hippy QB for KY is gonna blow it.

SC defense is stepping up!

That TN loss really hurt! Thanks Vols! mad
there seems to be a few ups and downs in a CFB season
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
OU comes from behind to beat Tennessee in double overtime, in what looked like a sure win for Tennessee in front of a huge home crowd...!
Thanks for that stellar update/observation! mad
I'm out in the boonies. I had to catch it on my phone on ESPN gamecast...likely delayed...!
I'm just pissed at TN. They had that game. As did Rutgers!! arghhhhhhhhh!!!!

And the Gamecocks!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Will those 2 points be the difference. David you would be hard to be around in guessing lol.

Will
HA! I have a feeling that this is shaping up to be a really strange season!!

Upsets galore in weird ways!!

Gamecocks should win this game....

well hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........
Not good. Mmmmmmmm.

I also notice that when I switched a pick to BYU it is still Boise. Must have forgotten to save it. This week is going down the tubes anyway lol.

Will
That was a sad performance by Arkansas. blush miles
Maybe the Big Ten should trade Rutgers for Toledo.... Or Akron.. Or whoever that was.

Will
this is going to be a tough Penguin pick-em year. There's so much more parity and/or unknown.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Couldn't happen to a better guy.
Well it looks like Huntinaz edged out puker, dutchhiller,and 257Roy for the win. Great job for all of you. A lot of us took a beating this week for sure.

Well PM me 5 picks and we'll try to tee it up again. Shake the rust off maybe. smile

Will
Will do, yeah the garbage touchdown for BYU pushed me past Puker. I'll check out some games, mostly you guys like games between Texas and Utah teams right??
Yeah, we can't seem to get enough of them. Probably get you an upgrade on David's Christmas list. smile

Will
I picked the wrong horse, but I thoroughly enjoyed the BSU/BYU game. It was Just like watching [b][color:#3333FF]Jimmy vs Timmy...[/color][/b]

Picks suffered a bit but was a very entertaining round of games you guys offered up..
Week 3 picks are up. Very good group I think. Got a couple very important and very tough picks. And a little bit of homework for a couple of them. smile

Will
will trade .22's for mulligans!! grin
13 minutes boys. Plenty of time to make your last minute change to Louisville who has guaranteed victory and mass quantities of drunk Bird fans!!

Williams is officially out for the Tigers.
Hooleyville uniforms = el barfo; worse than the freaking 'niners the other night.
Hard sell. The birds ain't beat anyone good in a while man. I'm guessing 2 or 3 kamikaze pickers and that's about it. smile

Will
I agree man. Looked like an Audubon poster on the side of their helmets or something. smile
is Bob in first place?
Hard sell. The birds ain't beat anyone good in a while man. I'm guessing 2 or 3 kamikaze pickers and that's about it. smile

Will

I dunno'!! Clemson looks hung over from those first 2 softball games they easily won. Tonight, they have that always dreaded we want to lose look.

I almost took the birds but no way I do that to my sister right now.
Hooleyville uniforms = el barfo; worse than the freaking 'niners the other night.

No kidding.

Adidas seems to be the biggest offender of awful college unis but UA and Nike (mostly because of the numerous Oregon abortions) have some bad ones too.
okay been waiting on you. Can HT's beat Bama??
Given all the unknowns for both teams I think you need to look at the few knowns.

Game is in Tuscaloosa. When was the last time OM won there? When was the last time OM beat AL in back-to-back seasons? AL has depth at every position, some really good RBs and a good OL.

OM defense hasn't looked quite as sharp this year from what I've seen. One of the starting CBs will miss the first half and the best OL we have still hasn't been given the green light to play due to a pending NCAA investigation.
Thanks Buddy!! Agree on all points. Speaking of which Rebels look like they still know how to score. Granted this is the first real test but my heart wants to see OM win.

Okay who beside Lester is taking Boston College? He came close to winning last night with his bird pick.
dangit....should not have opened the pool site pick 'em page this morning.

ND-GT is driving me nutzzzz!!
Tulsa scored two touchdowns in 12 seconds against OU at the end of the 2nd quarter.
OU quarterback Baker Mayfield is at 32 for 37 and 487 yards and 4 TD's in the middle of the 4th. Albeit against Tulsa, but still...those are impressive numbers.
Tulsa's already put up over 600 offensive yards against OU today. OU's defense ain't lookin' too good. Might be a rough year for the Sooners. Real rough...!
Anybody else have their trigger finger on their remote every time there is a kick-off, ready to change the channel as soon as it sails into the end zone?
Freaking Tech!!! I figured Notre Dame was too banged up to stay with the wreck. But the wreck is a wreck!!
Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!

such an idiot for changing my pick just this morning.
Motion to ban all schools with "tech" in their name from all future BTP pick'ems.
YUP!! Tech, Texas and Utah. I second the motion!!

I see you were loyal to your boys. Good for you.

I'm sweating my pick there. Home field advantage and revenge did it for me. Were the game at Rebel Yell then no way I go roll Tide. laugh
AL is the smart pick...I just couldn't make myself do it.

Don't look now but Miami is about to give this game back to Nebraska.
Irish! Caught the end, working nights right now so had to sleep. Sucking it up on my picks, I knew WKU/IND would be close but liked the QB for WKU too much to not take them. I never pick a Husker game right.
Had to take Bama but won't surprise me at all if Ole Miss pulls that one out.
Dear Al Golden,

I hate you.

Sincerely,

7mmNail
Originally Posted by Nail
AL is the smart pick...I just couldn't make myself do it.

Don't look now but Miami is about to give this game back to Nebraska.

WTH!!?? That was a done deal. Now I know why Fox took NE.

Stupid late hit by NE.
Dear Mike Riley,

Nice play call.

Many thanks,

7mmNail
WTH is Miami doing?? Should have kicked it on 2nd down.
Bama is doing everything they can to give this one away!
Yes they are! Ole Nick looks like he's about to cry over there on the Bama sideline! Ole Miss leads 17 to 3 !
BYU up by 7!! Perfect!

Just makes everything exactly as it should NOT be.

Thank God I don't do any serious betting outside of Penguin 'cos these days any team can beat any team!!

Hallelujah!!
Holy SHIITT!!! Did anyone else just see Ole Miss last TD? It will definitely be the #1 play on all the highlight plays this week! Talk about luck!
Pretty sure I just saw a vampire. Right in front of the full moon!

There's not much I take so serious as beat the penguin!!

Unreal!
Coker looks as if he should should be a HT!! Has the HT hair.
Nice win Rebels!! Wild game!!

Bama....man-oh-man!

Congrats Nail!!
What a frickin game!!! Ole Miss wins 43 to 37!!! It's a damn good thing I don't bet money on College Football !
I'm never betting against UTAH schools again. Especially, BYU!!

Also, I supported MS teams the past 4 years and got robbed.

Just >>> me!
HOTTY TODDY «~¢£¥{[@?$,¢,?!!!

People can talk about all the turnover/luck completion all they want, OM had been on the other side of those types of games I've lost track of count.

PS
I've been drinking. Please give me a pass on the grammar, spelling, etc.
Kinda confused! Maybe I was also confused when I clicked my picks. I don't have a printer so I wrote my picks down. I wrote:

BYU
Calif.
WKU
FL Atlantic
Bama
LSU,
ND,
Miami

This morning I checked the standings and it said I did not pick BYU, FL AT, or WKU.

Kinda a kick in the nuts.
Nail you been a die-hard for as long as I've been around here. Live it up I say. I can still remember the stadium when WVU beat Penn State for the 1st time in 28 years. Never know how many of those you'll get.

Will
Thanks Will.

It still almost seems surreal. OM has spent many years getting their teeth kicked in by the Big Boys of the SEC (especially AL) and to just be able to compete at a high level with the best is uncharted waters for our program.

College football is a fickle mistress though. There will always be tough times and any of the remaining SEC games (heck even the game with Memphis) could result in a loss, not to mention the potential for injuries to key players/leaders...but we are in as good a position for success as I've ever seen and that has me excited and equally nervous.
Kinda confused! Maybe I was also confused when I clicked my picks. I don't have a printer so I wrote my picks down. I wrote:

BYU
Calif.
WKU
FL Atlantic
Bama
LSU,
ND,
Miami

This morning I checked the standings and it said I did not pick BYU, FL AT, or WKU.

Kinda a kick in the nuts.

Hmmmm.

That's weird buddy. Tell you what, have the site send you an email of your picks via the little check box at the bottom of the picks page. That way you can know for sure what they have you down for. I normally do that as a double check.

If you have a problem after that just email me the email and I can straighten it out.

I had a pick escape me a couple weeks ago. I probably forgot to hit submit. Anyhow it happens to the best of us. But it do suck.

Will
By the way chas1967 you still need to get me 5 games of you are reading this. If you don't get back to me in the next day or so I will it up 10 games and let you have 5 next week. No big deal.

I'm better at other people's picks anyway lol.

Will
I got a pit in my stomach when I saw Will's post. False alarm.
I need to do the tighten up. Can't believe after my week 2 disaster that I'm still tied for 1st with chas who's dangerous.

How many of you guys buy into a real HC sheet? Thinking Les does. laugh
The parity this year is unlike any year I've seen before.

What is an HC sheet?
guess you're not. grin Maybe Bambi will send you one.

handicap sheet
Originally Posted by isaac
The parity this year is unlike any year I've seen before.

Yup----Just more really good players available these days and thus going to lower profile programs. The big programs can't take all the available quality players.
Originally Posted by byc
I need to do the tighten up.,,

Oh my stars and little comets! Not Archie Freaking Bell and the Freaking Drells! "Down here in Houston, Texas, we can't sing a damn bit better than we can dance!" I thought that I had purged the thought of the worst song of the sixties from my mind and you have to go and remind me of it.
Picks are up.... mmmmmmm.

Will
GO Hooooooooos!!!
You and 257Roy living dangerously David. shocked

Truth be told that was a very tough pick. I came close to taking UVA myself after they played ND so tough.

Early yet. But the hoos ain't looking to good so far.

Will
Yup tough pick but they just bounced back.

Did some of my post grad studies at UVA so had to be loyal.

For me the toughest pick on the board is TN-FL
Don't think I've ever seen a more puzzzeee CFB player than Matt Johns QB1 at UVA.

WTH is he even playing football? Join the chess team dude.
Ahhh, I meant to change to Boise frown
Did you notice that I didn't give you my good advice this week?
You're welcome. grin
HA! I would have welcomed it this week Denny!

I like Rypien and think it's been smart to leave him in. Played golf with his Dad. Not a nicer guy on the planet.

Your boys look good and yeah Virginia just plain ole sucks tonight.

I'm liking Washington QBs. First Kellen Moore, now Rypien.
Well we can tell who had missed seeing Michigan play recently. smile

Will
A major 1st half spanking for sure!!
If SU had a QB they would be beating LSU
SU just scored a TD. Id sure like to see them beat LSU!
Oops. It appears Syracuse also needs a DF.
WTF? Not televising WVU/MD in this area.

Try Fox Sports 1 Bob--that's where I'm picking it up.

Okay----NASCAR is running long so on FS2 until the race ends.
I was on it. It's televising a truck race on that channel, instead.
Oh ok. Got it on S2.

Thanks man. I thought I was going to have to do some chores.
De Nada!!

TN-FL is a dandy!! Great old style SEC football!!
Nice kick by Josh to end the half. Great game so far for Eer fans.

Will
Have Tenn in that one. WVU is a blowout.

Good call Bob. I just took the home field advantage. Tenn looks good so far. Swamp is a tough playground lol.

Will
I took the revenge factor along with all the Gator Alum I know suggested a Vols pick

Really a coin flip pick.
The A&M game and Utah have me biting a nail or two.
UGH! Don't get me started on the great states of Utah and Texas!!!
Longhorns are beating OK State 20 to 17 in the 3rd Qtr.
Refs have taken 3 TD's away from Tx on questionable calls!

#3 TCU is getting beat by T-tech 21 to 16 in the 2nd Qtr.
UCLA game a tough one to call, as well.
Huge penalty by the Horns! Hoping that goes to OT! Oh yeah!!! Cowboys!! Not sure where that came from!!

TN-FL might be one of the better games of the season thus far. Both are back in the hunt!!

AZ-UCLA was a biatch to pick.

Neal did you make it into the pool?
Wow! Gators! Nice score!!

Awesome game. Especially, if Vols come back!
Come on FG!!

That Ok St/Tx game was UFB.
PS....whew, David!
Yup I hear ya! But TN needs to do something now. These one point games are killing me.

Happy for Scott and Sam but that's about it. Comon' Vols!!! Need this pick!!!!

I can't stand this 10 second clock run off bs! What football genius came up with that??
OMG. If that comes back to haunt Fl!!!
Great game. The FG kicker darn near nailed that one. He had the leg!

They needed Josh.
DAMN!
If this plays out now Will will be a perfect 10-0, which is fine with me! grin
Whoa! Man that was close.

Will
This looks like a tough rest of the evening for me. Hell, two REALLY tough games to call.

First time this year I've been in the running this time of day. Usually I've wrote it off and reached for an extra brew. Speaking of which I'm sipping a Summit Oktoberfest quick is dammed tasty.
Will
Yup and I can see ARK upsetting A&M.

I need a break. Maybe some Andy Griffith and a little NASCAR from Myrtle Beach!! wink
Aggies are leading 10 to 3 with 2 minutes left in the first half

One hell of a good game going on between T-tech and Number 3 TCU
TCU leads 48 to 45 with about 7 minutes to go!
Texas Tech just scored again! Now leading TCU 52 to 48.
This games going down to the wire!
Looks like Leonard Fournette is the real deal. I followed him in high school and he was something else.

A man to watch!
Damn!!!TCU dodged a big ole bullet from T-tech!
WTH??? I leave to grill a hamburger and return to a very fast 42-14 UCLA score?

What happened to the white dude AZ QB with the long name!?? Abu??

I'm going home!!
Have Tenn in that one. WVU is a blowout.

MONEY!
Tenn was robbed and you know it,Scott.
They was beat, that I know.
7-0 thus far, but losing in the last three.

The FL/TN was fantastic, as was the TCU/TT game.
The Longhorn game was UFB, as well.

Looks like Kentucky will get the win and Utah seems to be in control of Oregon.
7-0 thus far, but losing in the last three.

The FL/TN was fantastic, as was the TCU/TT game.

OMG...that's a first huh? Congrats!!
Tenn was robbed and you know it,Scott.

They was beat, that I know.

You're both right. A rare occurrence. grin

And I picked wrong. A common occurrence!!
How bout them Aggies!!! 👍
Started 7-0; finished 7-3. Can't complain too much when two of those losses are RichRod and Oregon both being pummeled, though.
Yeah me too 4what. I'm good out of the gate but need more stamina. shocked

Looks like we had a tie for the weekly win. GWcraker and TDC34 both came in with ten points and an identical tie break difference. Very nice job.

Both of you guys can PM me or email 5 games and I'll put up next week's picks. This was a crazy week and we'll see if you two can set up Another just like it.

Will
Hey Will,

Sent you a PM with 5
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
How bout them Aggies!!! 👍

Congrats Neal! Nice win. ARK plays A&M tough!

Congrats GWcraker and TDC34 on the Penguin win. Tough week!!
Sent a PM Will..

Thanks!
Geo

GWCracker
Thanks GEO, got it.

Well this week's list is up. Didn't notice till I was filling out the sheet but this week is either tough or very easy to get on the road dogs. Which usually means I'm missing something!

Will
Man oh man!! Not even through week 5 and I'm already tanking this season.

Minnesota?? Comon' man!!

You'd think after all these years I would have learned by now. UGH!
OM isn't even a top 25 team right now, much less top 5. Can't believe more people in the pool didn't take FL.

Edited to add: the flu sure has taken it's toll on the gators...my azz
Originally Posted by byc
Man oh man!! Not even through week 5 and I'm already tanking this season.

Minnesota?? Comon' man!!

You'd think after all these years I would have learned by now. UGH!

Sure hope you picked the Aggies today, David!

And the Redskins vs Philly ought to be a good NFL game to watch, tomorrow
Can't believe that anyone actually picked Georgia.
I did! In fact, I picked everything that one should not have. mad

If Clemson does not go ClemPsoning then I will at least get 2 pts back!!
shew!!!!!! Thank you Clemson (yes they play awesome football there)!!!!

Saved my butt!!

[Linked Image]
WOW!

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...-football-rankings-2015-week-6-ap-top-25

then again

http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings

Go Clemson!!
Clemson comes out swinging again. Still raining like a biatch here!!!

WTH is with Vol's stadium?? First Lattimore destroys a knee and now Chubb goes down with an ugly busted leg or knee.
Is there a more unlucky team in the SEC than TN? Just [bleep] me now.
These officials in the TN-GA game suck!! They should be removed at halftime.
Originally Posted by byc
These officials in the TN-GA game suck!! They should be removed at halftime.

Is that you Bob?

HA! We may need to go check-up on him.

GA just screwed the pooch. That was a sure 6.

This is good old fashioned SEC football. TN and FL are back. Finally!
That 10 second run off rule is total BS!

I'm just hopin Scott's gators are still stuffed from eatin bulldgog azz

and not too hungry for striped puzzy
did the 'eers miss the bus??

Oh wait they're at home! Defense sleep-in??
GO 'eers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The missing bus showed!! grin
#2 ranked TCU vs K state is going down to the wire! K state leads 42 to 37 with only 6 minute left to play. C'mon Horned Frogs!
I dunno Neal. KSU looks very stout.

I would love to see Clemson and TCU or Baylor hang on to the playoff showdown.
TCU's QB just made a 69 yard TD scramble!!! Going for two points to give them a 3 point lead. And got IT!!!

Not a Baylor fan, David, but I'd love to see TCU hang on for a playoff game this year.
Nor am I but I just feel Clemson matches up to any of those TX programs very well.

Big challenge for your boys tomorrow!!

REDSKINS face them on the 8th!
Agreed David
I love to see ANY team beat Snider & K-state!
Kstate tied it up with a FG and then TCU scored immediately with a 50 yard TD pass., 1:10 left on the click...... K-state has the ball with no time outs!
The U (MIA) beating FSU!!

WTH is WVU thinking????
Game over!!! TCU makes a sack, causes a fumble, and TCU recovers on the 2 yard line!!! Way to go Horned Frogs! Great game !
I can finally root for FSU again, now that Winston is gone.
I'm gonna watch Gunsmoke or Magnum.

This BS is getting old
Originally Posted by byc
I'm gonna watch Gunsmoke or Magnum.

This BS is getting old

shocked
Okay I'll watch Wyoming-Air Force!! grin
And once again, after the dust has settled, the teams that are supposed to win do so 99.9% of the time.
I think TCU is in real trouble if they ever play a decent team.
And once again, after the dust has settled, the teams that are supposed to win do so 99.9% of the time.

oh? Florida spanked Missouri. smile
Thanks for validating. smile
and Texas beat OK
Paging Puker!

Looks like win number two for Puker. I missed on WVU. Again. Ah well, at least somebody has that bunch figured out. Send me 5 buddy and I'll see if I can't line us up a good set of 10 for this coming week.

Biggest surprise so far this year? I welcome any other opinions but for me it is Michigan. As of this point they are the best Big Ten team. Harbaugh is going to pull a Saban/Alabama number it looks like. Argh...

Will
Ahhhhh. First autumn Saturday that really feels like autumn. Cold temps, colored leaves, and some football.

Man I hope my Mounties have a better game than last week. Gads! That was a bitter pull. :p

Will
Shades of last year's beginning 0-3 record against division teams keep Daja-Vu-ing me.
Hmmm. It was a bad start wasn't it? Maybe we can rally. At least they've held onto the ball.

Joel Stave continues his demolition of Wisconsin's season. Gads.... That was about as ugly a pick as you're likely to see.

Will
Yes a beautiful Autumn morning in high country SC. Took my 79 year young Mother to breakfast for her birthday.

She looks and acts like she's still 50. As does my Dad!

But I received the better gift because I could not change my picks based on the ESPN Gameday loony bins.

Happy Birthday Mom!! grin
Ah yes. This cool weather morning brings back memories of years passed...

apparently it brings back OM football of years passed as well. We are losing 31-14 to Memphis and another OL injury and a concussion for Robert Nkemdiche after we let him run the ball.

I'm calling it now, the Rebels are done...for the season. Have seen this show too many times.
Man how many times have you seen a team play, and win, the biggest game on the schedule and then go all to hell? Learning to handle success is hard as hell for all of us at times.

Will
Man how many times have you seen a team play, and win, the biggest game on the schedule and then go all to hell? Learning to handle success is hard as hell for all of us at times.

Will

REDSKINS---every single season!!! cry
Lol, yeah the skins fans gotta be tough. shocked
Like red-headed step-children tough.

Season ticket holders with still existing contracts are royally F'ed!
I saw the other day where Snyder is now charging 50 bucks for Will Call.

You know when I first signed up for my season tickets at RFK I was number 52,290 on the wait list. When they finally came through almost 20 years later at FedEx I was ecstatic and unable to contain myself. Now I could care less.

I will always be a a die hard REDSKINS fan from birth. However, little-by-little I am gravitating to the boys in Charlotte. And with being totally out of Virginia next year it only makes sense.

So back to the Penguin....Looks like there could be a lot of 10-0's this week. I really expected a blood bath. I suppose going with the favs every week will get you near or to the top. That's why I favor the bonus point picks.

Would be interesting to see a Penguin week or season using the spread. That's a whole new ballgame right there now. A man's game for sure. Often a stupid man.
Ooohhhhhhhh.

Now that is a bad call that changes the game. I think they really need to take a look at dialing back on the targeting calls. That was about as lame a hit as I've ever seen called targeting. AND he was blocked into him. Crazy.

Hating Michigan and Michigan State equally I am, of course, unbiased. :p
Been a lot of significant injuries today. Not all from targeting but definitely impacting.

Seems the whole targeting thing is very subjective to the lone official making the call.

I suppose it evens out as it's review-able because of the whole disqualified player thing but still....

Bama's fixin' to blow the A&M game wide open shut! wink
Targeting call in the Bama game and the ejection follows.
Originally Posted by byc

You know when I first signed up for my season tickets at RFK I was number 52,290 on the wait list. When they finally came through almost 20 years later at FedEx I was ecstatic and unable to contain myself. Now I could care less.

I will always be a a die hard REDSKINS fan from birth. However, little-by-little I am gravitating to the boys in Irving. And with being totally out of Virginia next year it only makes sense.

So back to the Penguin....Looks like there could be a lot of 10-0's this week. I really expected a blood bath. I suppose going with the favs every week will get you near or to the top. That's why I favor the bonus point picks.

Would be interesting to see a Penguin week or season using the spread. That's a whole new ballgame right there now. A man's game for sure. Often a stupid man.

could hardly believe what I read! shocked
Originally Posted by byc

I will always be a a die hard REDSKINS fan from birth. However, little-by-little I am gravitating to the boys in Irving. And with being totally out of Virginia next year it only makes sense.

could hardly believe what I read! shocked

HA! You so funny Wandy!! Vewee' creative. Still laffin! grin
blush
is it just me or does it seem like darn near every Clemson game is at home??

4th and 19th with Sparty going for all the marbles....
You were wise to pick BAMA, David!
"Hail to the .....?"

Can you say up-aye uck-fay?
Just knew my pick had cursed Michigan State...what a crazy finish.
WTH did the MI punter do? Or not do?
Garo Yapremian. Never thought I'd see another one like that.

As a Wisconsin guy I am finding it hard not to laugh. Even if it did cost me a game. :p
Originally Posted by byc

It was a low snap but it still hit him in the hands. Tried to gather it up and spin-kicked at the ball to no avail. Ball lands directly in a MSU player's hands and he rumbles into the endzone as the clock expired. Crazy.
Way too many people playing football who have no idea whatsoever of what the game is all about.
Originally Posted by byc

It was a low snap but it still hit him in the hands. Tried to gather it up and spin-kicked at the ball to no avail. Ball lands directly in a MSU player's hands and he rumbles into the endzone as the clock expired. Crazy.

Thanks!! Just saw it. eek
Way too many people playing football who have no idea whatsoever of what the game is all about.

Amen to that brother. Preach on.

Just fall on it. WTH over? How would you like to be Harbaugh and try to get to sleep with that abortion haunting you? Goodness.

And I thought Wisconsin and WVU quarterbacking was hard to live with. Man that was a once in a generation foul up.

Will
tOSU losing to PSU, which with those uni's they deserve too.
Are they that hard up for recruiting that they have to resort to that black crap?
Have they even played a team of any relevance this season? Not to mention no ranked teams yet.They could at least match them up with the Bison for gosh sake.

Who sets up these cakewalk schedules? Especially, for a "National Champion!"

Speaking of champions (for the week anyway) congrats Dutch on a perfect score of 10. Used to be 8-2 would get you there!!

You 10-0 guys using LPE again?
Yep, Dutch put it to us. Been quite a few folks topping the pool this season. The one constant has been that it ain't me. shocked

Send me five Dutch and I'll see if I can't queue up 10 good ones for next week.

Will
Nice job Dutch.
Boss man do away with the 2 pt game.?

Just noticed, I'm kinda slooow...
Okay this Utah-USC pick officially sucks big hogs!!
Ahh man. Saturday is here again.

Looks like a good slate of games. Turned on gameday and they are over at Harrisonburg covering the James Madison game. Cool. Looks like a pretty campus. Been through there a few times but never at the school. That game ought to be a good one.

Utah and USC? That one is a tough one because you have your eyes telling you two different things lol. And you have picking inertia. Utah? They ain't been good for long.....

Will
That entire Shenandoah Valley and Western Virginia are God's country Will. And you're right the campus is a classic. Great place to attend school.

If you ever have a chance to hike and camp that part of the trail do it!!

I could easily live unto those hills!! grin
Clemson and Baylor are just killing it. Like to see those two go at it.

When does tOSU play a team of this caliber? Guess they have one that will hold up their SOS right? NIL? laugh

Must be nice.
does anyone fear the Bob?
don't know about fearing the Bob BUT everyone should be fearing the Vol's cos TN is back!

Randy thinking Bob lost his LPE stimulus marketing funds from POTUS! laugh
probably a yorkie in the BGE as we speak David.
Not too sure I would do that to a BGE! laugh

Don't look now race fans BUT the Vol's are beating Bama!! I knew it. I just knew it! Oh wait 5 minutes to go.
Seeing Miami go down THAT hard was beautiful
Seeing Miami lose is ALWAYS beautiful.

Speaking of beautiful, David, you left out the best part of JMU... the reason(s) they've been in PlayBoy's top 5 colleges list for about the last 25 years...

Speaking of beautiful, David, you left out the best part of JMU... the reason(s) they've been in PlayBoy's top 5 colleges list for about the last 25 years...

That settles that! Moving to Harrisonburg tomorrow!! grin

I actually do stop through there every month! Maybe I need to pull overnighter's.
Originally Posted by byc

That settles that! Moving to Harrisonburg tomorrow!! grin

I actually do stop through there every month! Maybe I need to pull overnighter's.

Stunning scenery.... wink
Horrible call by the officials takes away an OM TD. A&M winds up getting a turnover that leads to a FG...10pt swing
SEC game calling officials have been dismal at best all of today!

Horrible call by the officials takes away an OM TD. A&M winds up getting a turnover that leads to a FG...10pt swing

Aggies are stinking up the damn field. Between penalties and piss poor play calling, Ole Miss should be able to put another nail in our coffin.

Coach Sumlin needs to go! mad

I think Ole Miss just got robbed on that take away! Oh well, Aggies immediately throw a INT! We suck tonight! cry
I picked your boys Neal!
Sorry bout that, David eek
Ditto. Sumlin is done.

Aggies are stinking up the damn field. Between penalties and piss poor play calling, Ole Miss should be able to put another nail in our coffin.

Coach Sumlin needs to go! mad

I think Ole Miss just got robbed on that take away! Oh well, Aggies immediately throw a INT! We suck tonight! cry

No, they got it right but it would have been a great place for a make up call...then promptly mark us well short of the first down that Walton had gained.

Nothing quite burns my azz like chitty officiating. mad
BS...If Sumlin is done at A&M I bet SC(e) would consider.
Likely.

Thank God that Beamer is done and hopefully his whole damned staff goes with him (ESPECIALLY his son).
No way! You think?? I agree he's done but....

Beamer has to go out on his own terms just like Spurrier.

I think he's already declared this one to be his last.
makes sense...pretty much what put Spurrier over the edge. Even with his retraction.
3-5, with the only wins coming against NC State, Purdue, and Furman. Home losses including Duke and Pitt, road losses to rivals Miami and East Carolina (AGAIN!). They need to go 3-1 with the last four being: at Boston College, at Georgia Tech, home for Carolina, and at UVA, just to become Bowl eligible. They won't do that and will suffer the first losing, non-bowl-eligible season in MANY years.

He's done, and even after all the good he did for the VaTech program, good riddance.
... He's done, and even after all the good he did for the VaTech program, good riddance.

You mean like the Vicks?
... He's done, and even after all the good he did for the VaTech program, good riddance.

You mean like the Vicks?

Michael was a great college QB. Marcus was a POS. Frank Beamer has been trying to find the next Mike Vick ever since #7 was there, failing to recruit any decent QBs, ever. In fact, Mike Vick was the ONLY QB Beamer ever had worth a schit (fluke anyone?).
Another Ole Miss TD! Aggies are done. Stick a fork in em! cry
Another Ole Miss TD! Aggies are done. Stick a fork in em! cry

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Why couldn't Kelly have played that way at Clemson??
Coach Sumlin SHOULD have made a QB change at Halftime and went with Murray!
Allen has stunk up this game almost as bad as he'd did against BAMA, last week .

He should be riding the plank on the sidelines.
Yeah, as pleased as I am so far with this game I must say A&M hasn't played very well tonight.
Coach Sumlin SHOULD have made a QB change at Halftime and went with Murray!
Allen has stunk up this game almost as bad as he'd did against BAMA, last week .

He should be riding the plank on the sidelines.

Yup!!! Big time!!

Number 1 wants to play bad.
On the topic of teams looking for coaches...someone better grab Fuente from Memphis.
Holy rambling wreck!! FSU falls too the yellow jackets.

Set your alarms next year boys. This October 3rd week is ALWAYS the week of upsets.

BTW...Go Clemson and YES they sure do play big man football there!!!
Love to see anybody beat FSU. Even ND grin
I love to see the non ranked pac-12 teams pull off upsets!😎 Way to go #35 of USC! Hell of a game! 3 ints, one for a t.d.!
Way to go, Vandy!
Burn's my A$$. Said I didn't pick. What the 'ell is going on?
Damn. It happened again?

Well I know this has happened to you once before and I feel terrible about it. Seeing that you asked for help and we couldn't get it right I'll need to help you out a bit. 8 favorites won last week and I've changed your score from 0 to 8. That is the default pick I gave to Radford on his elk hunt and I think that is fair.

It ain't perfect but seeing that this used up your mulligan at least you are still in the hunt. Before anyone complains keep in mind that this has happened once before and I'm just trying to be as fair as I can.

Thanks,
Will
For just once in a long long time I sure would like to get past a Thursday night with 1 or 2 wins.

Go Heels!!

Go Sunny D's!!
And once again, the Pant Pithers Pith their Pants when I pick them. I am indeed a slow learner.
Originally Posted by byc
For just once in a long long time I sure would like to get past a Thursday night with 1 or 2 wins.

Well, there you go. Sitting in the Catbird seat going into a Saturday...

Whatcha gonna change between now and morning to screw up?

grin
Originally Posted by byc

Well, there you go. Sitting in the Catbird seat going into a Saturday...

Whatcha gonna change between now and morning to screw up?

grin

You and me bud!! grin

GA-FL -- tough!

Cowboys -- Raiders--tough!!

Temple---ugh!!
I need HELP!!!! eek
Too bad I let OM sucker me with their performance last week.
Officials sure screwed OM on that one!!

Originally Posted by byc
Officials sure screwed OM on that one!!

Yep.

That's two weeks in a row they've done this. Screwed the call and cost us a TD.
Great pass by Kelly and a freak move by Jones for 6.

Gamecocks hanging tough with A&M -- 35-28
Another blown call. Should have been offensive PI.

OM should be up 11 right now...instead we are up 4 with the zebras trying to give it to Auburn.
Yup---horrible officiating in this game.

Just hang on HT's!!!! I need the point. grin
Nerve racking game but we go on the road and get out with the W. I'll take it.
Good Lord...TT is not wasting anytime.

WTF Cowboys!??

AND Clemson better watch out! This game has trap written all over it.
It's a real shoutout between Tx-tech and OSU, with Tech leading 38 to 35 in the 3rd Qtr. This one could easily go either way. Heck of a game.

I see my Aggies finally won one today!
Can OSU possibly drop any more catchable balls than they have today??

Neal -- Gamecocks gave your Aggies an honest run for their money. Was a good game!! Especially, for a hurtin' SC team.

Congrats buddy!!
Go Gators!
Thanks David! I missed the game.

OSU is now beating Tech 56 to 45. Tech has to have the WORST tackling DF in the Country. They are horrible!
Between the Clemson-NCSU and OSU-TT games...well over 200 points on the board. And both are still playing.

WOW!!
Man-oh-man! WTH happened to the Horns?

They definitely got hooked on something other than football! laugh
Now it's time for GO OWLS!!!!
Happy to see your Gators win. Wonder what JAX looks like after today's game?

I've seen Athens and it ain't purty post FL-GA.
I figured their defense would handle GA.

I'm counting on FSU going down hard next weekend.
good lawd amighty TT and OSU 17 touchdowns in that game?

anybody else like pinball?

They set a record for most points scored in a game so far this year.

If Tx-tech had ANY kind of DF at all, they could have easily been a top 10 team this year.

Can't wait to see the Baylor vs TCU game on Nov. 27th. That ought to be one hell of a shoot out!
not to ruffle any feathers but before the qb injury I had Baylor probably beating TCU

but the great thing about that game it's reminiscent of the Iron bowl
Mich. vs. tOSU
FL vs. FSU

you never know who's gonna win it, not always the favorite,

btw has isaac moved to the front of the pack on the ole BTP gig?
Randall....why are you not playing this extremely fun shoot the Penguin game?

You and Scott?
Just saw where The Buckeys QB was arrested for DUI then charged with a lesser charge of OVI and released to a fellow team mate! What a crock of shiitt ! Then the head coach gets to decide his "punishment" and he only gets a 1 game suspension!

Sure sounds like a Winston / FSU deal to me!

http://espn.go.com/college-football...s-arrested-operating-vehicle-intoxicated
Hook 'em horns just outright suck. How can that be?????

It's freaking Texas for God's sake!!

Gamecocks are better than this mess.
The Owl is beating The Dome!
Yep. T-sips really suck this year. There are 2 black football coaches that need to be gone in TX after this season.

On the other hand, the T-sips are just damn happy they don't have to play the Aggies, any more! wink
Originally Posted by byc
The Owl is beating The Dome!

It's a madhouse here, been lots of HOOTS. The wife is a Temple Alumni.
TX is simply horrible. Far beyond suck!

You 10 gallon cowboys must be mighty proud of your state's main CFB representation. eek
Love to see anyone beat ND!
Me too Neal.

Betting Scott's house is truly a HOOT! Dog's and all!

Originally Posted by byc
Randall....why are you not playing this extremely fun shoot the Penguin game?

You and Scott?

David, I work Saturdays, so can't see the games. And it's a character fault but I've always been extremely competitive.

I'd want to research, and study a bit before making pix.

it's like playing cards for penny ante, too much like kissin your sister, just no kick to it.

and that damn Darby would excoriate me, if I didn't do well at it! grin
HA! All you had to say was Darby! wink

Howdy Joe.... grin

Speaking of research...TX offense made it past mid-field all of 2 times...WOW!!

Shut-OUT!!!

They set a record for most points scored in a game so far this year.

If Tx-tech had ANY kind of DF at all, they could have easily been a top 10 team this year.

Can't wait to see the Baylor vs TCU game on Nov. 27th. That ought to be one hell of a shoot out!

Refs threw 2 Tech players out of the game. The bogus targeting call took away Tech's momentum.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...-ejection-what-how-why#main_comment_form
Originally Posted by byc

You 10 gallon cowboys must be mighty proud of your state's main CFB representation. eek

I'm actually lovin' it.

Originally Posted by 257heaven
Originally Posted by byc

I'm actually lovin' it.

Me too!
Originally Posted by byc

Did not go to the game, but was in Jax Saturday. It must really suck to be a Georgia fan these days.
I am taking it in the shorts this season....dammit!
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by byc

Did not go to the game, but was in Jax Saturday. It must really suck to be a Georgia fan these days.

Yes it does!
and I'm not saying that in a gloating way. We Gators have been there too. smile
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les
I am taking it in the shorts this season....dammit!

good gawd amighty! the dead has risen!

and enters with a great comedy line

"this season"

lolol, too funny Les, why is this season any diff than any other for you and Bob? grin
I'm glad I ain't a Duke fan, damn.
Lester is too busy playing newly wed happy boy, to spend much time with a bunch of old curmudgeons like us. lol
I'm glad I ain't a Duke fan, damn.

No kidding. Looked more like rugby!!
And the Committee speaks!! At number 1!!!!

Go Tigers!!!

[Linked Image]

1 Clemson 8-0
2 LSU 7-0
3 Ohio State 8-0
4 Alabama 7-1
5 Notre Dame 7-1
6 Baylor 7-0
7 Michigan State 8-0
8 TCU 8-0
9 Iowa 8-0
10 Florida 7-1
11 Stanford 7-1
12 Utah 7-1
13 Memphis 8-0
14 Oklahoma State 8-0
15 Oklahoma 7-1
16 Florida State 7-1
17 Michigan 6-2
18 Mississippi 7-2
19 Texas A&M 6-2
20 Mississippi State 6-2
21 Northwestern 6-2
22 Temple 7-1
23 UCLA 6-2
24 Toledo 7-0
25 Houston 8-0

Not surprised that my Buckeyes got dropped down-they just haven't been destroying people enough to hold on to number one.
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Not surprised that my Buckeyes got dropped down-they just haven't been destroying people enough to hold on to number one.

kinda true, but misleading, since Ohio has yet to play a ranked team. I'll be watching the Michigan State game............
grrrrrrrrrrr.......should not be watching Gameday! eek
who picked this mess? Already changed my picks at least 20 times. cry

Utah-WA---give me a break!!
Kick some injun azzzz Clemson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Tigers!!
What's going on with Clemson David? Watching the badgers and only know that they are behind. Turnovers?

Will
Noles got out of the gate fast with the return of their star running back Cook. Put up a 75 yard rushing TD 1 minute into the game.

Watson's over throwing his receivers and not finding the running lanes. FSU defense is playing well. Clemson defense looks sluggish. Hoping Dabo worked his magic at the half.

10-6 start of the 3rd.

Worst thing that could have happened to Clemson was the number 1 ranking the week before playing FSU.

WTH is happening to TCU!??
13-10 Tigers. It's on now!!
[Linked Image]
said a while back from what I'd seen Baylor would beat TCU at the end of the year, well until Baylor lost their starting qb.

TCU has won, but they've played catch up and pass lesser ranked teams.

they got their azz handed to em today

geauxxx Clemson
What a wild end to the Arkansas and Old Miss. game. miles
Miss needs a new Defensive coord.
Sweet Jesus, did you see that 4th down play. Then they go for 2 and don't get it but a penalty on Ole Miss.

Arkansas for the win.

That was a crazy game.

Glad to see Clemson beat Free Shoe U and Florida win the SEC East.
Originally Posted by milespatton

Get that "Old Miss" [bleep] out of here.

Can't believe someone would talk [bleep] after a game like that. GFY.

Wow. Am I just reading that wrong, or are you butthurt over that mud shark defensive performance tonight?
I see you're an Arkansas fan. I guess you're still foaming at the mouth that OM hired a guy named Houston Nutt for 4 seasons.

Please show me where I've hyped up OM 's defense in ANY way.

You just received the most epic of gifts but think [bleep] talking is the appropriate course of action?
I see you're an Arkansas fan. I guess you're still foaming at the mouth that OM hired a guy named Houston Nutt for 4 seasons.

Please show me where I've hyped up OM 's defense in ANY way.

You just received the most epic of gifts but think [bleep] talking is the appropriate course of action?

So far you're the only one talking [bleep]. Does it hurt that bad?
Miss needs a new Defensive coord.

Ya think that Arkansas don't. And tackling practice. miles
Sweet Jesus, did you see that 4th down play. Then they go for 2 and don't get it but a penalty on Ole Miss.

Arkansas for the win.

That was a crazy game.

Glad to see Clemson beat Free Shoe U and Florida win the SEC East.

Is there a bigger fly in the SEC ointment than the Hogs!? Good for them. And good for OM on a great game/season thus far.

I expect to see TN coming on soon. FL is already there.

Vandy and KY---dang! Coming on as well!!

SEC will be fun for the next 8 years!!

Way to go Clemson!! grin

If you did not know, Arkansas was glad to get rid of Him. Lots of drama his last couple of years at Arkansas. miles

If you did not know, Arkansas was glad to get rid of Him. Lots of drama his last couple of years at Arkansas. miles

And best I could tell, Nutt had nothing to do with this one.
Yes, I know. Which is what makes the lunacy from the AR fans that followed that much more insane. Even here, on this site, there was a thread that showcased it. No, I'm not going to waste my time digging it up.

AR just won an SEC game on the road by 1pt, in overtime, after multiple unfathomable WTF moments. This qualifies as an appropriate time for putting down your opponent with [bleep] talk? Am I wrong in assuming these are grown men posting?

FWIW (admittedly not much), I had AR in the BTP pool. I just had a feeling OM would lose. I just didn't know the way they lost would be so messed up.

if that qualifies as chit talkin, you grew up in a nicer neighborhood than I did Nail.

or you're a bit emotional after a tough loss.

but it seems outa character for you either way
Hey mister grown man. Show me where anyone talked [bleep] before you did.

Grown man talking.
The pain must run deep in this one.
[quote=Kodiakisland

So far you're the only one talking [bleep]. Does it hurt that bad? [/quote]

Please quote where I've done so. HINT-you can't.
Yet you felt it necessary to reply to a post that wasn't directed to you why?

Exactly right, I didn't see ANYONE talking sheit on this thread about Ole Miss.

As a friend said, they (Ole Miss) train all summer to beat Alabama, after that they got nothing.
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
Hey mister grown man. Show me where anyone talked [bleep] before you did.

It's "Ole Miss" not "Old Miss" [bleep] for brains.

The inbreeding must run deeper than I originally thought for that one to go unnoticed.
Just checked, Ole Miss still lost.
Grown men must be more sensitive now than they used to be. Dang it must hurt bad.

if that qualifies as chit talkin, you grew up in a nicer neighborhood than I did Nail.

or you're a bit emotional after a tough loss.

but it seems outa character for you either way

Yes, you are correct.

Take care to all and apologies for my dragging the thread down.

HEY! You boys should be happy you ain't Gamecocks!! cry

Thank God we have the Tigers in our house divided!!
Good Grief!! Now the Huskers and War Eagle are winning.

And freaking UTAH again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Penguin Saturday is a mess!!
OK, a little humor to lighten things up. I completely agree with him.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...lly-combines-his-thoughts-results-in-tmi
WOW! LSU comes out with the INT to Bama!

Huge swing!!
Holy Corn Hole.....did NE really just beat Sparty!??
No, the refs beat Sparty...
Just checked, Ole Miss still lost.

TFF! cool
Roll Tide suckas!
BIG pick 6 for the wreck!

Go Tech! laugh
GA-AUB pick---arghhhhhh!!
Originally Posted by byc
GA-AUB pick---arghhhhhh!!

grrrrrrrrr...I'm so done with Auburn. Never ever again!!
there's a football game goin on with Clemson and Syracuse David
That Orangeman dome thingie looks like a very ominous place to play a game Randy.
Iowa State is playing a very good game against Oklahoma State. You absolutely have to hand it to that bunch. A lot of sand in the craw of ISU. To play this hard against such a good team after such a rough season? Shows character. A lot of it.

Will
Yup. The Cyclones have shown they have some stuff. In several games.

Clemson is in a real challenge as well tonight. And the way Carolina played today. Well look out!! Sure would suck for Clemson fans to get down to their final rivalry game and lose.
Crap.

Hoosiers and Cyclones miss a chance to score a season high win. Was rooting for both of them.

Will
Arkansas is giving LSU all they can handle. Up 14-0

Not surprising really. AR has been playing well and tough for the past few weeks.
Love to see any team hammer LSU! Even the Razorbacks.

And # 6 Baylor is already up six poins on # 12 OK. I figure Baylor will blow out OK before this game is over.

But then again, I've been wrong before wink
By the way, Baylor's all black uniforms and helmets really SUCK, and are damn sure UGLY. Baptist's should have better sense than to wear those. sick
Razorbacks are up 21 to zip over LSU in the 2nd Qtr! Whoop!!!

And my Aaggies are struggling against W. Carolina. Aggs lead 21 to 14.
Arkansas is giving LSU all they can handle. Up 14-0

Not surprising really. AR has been playing well and tough for the past few weeks.

Hosed by the hogs and war damn eagles for the 4th time this season.

Both can blow me....
David, I dont care for Arkansas at all, and I really hate LSU, so I love to see any team beat their ass. Razorbacks are leading 24 to 14 in the 4th Qtr.

OK is beating Baylor 20 to 13 at the end of the 1st half. Pretty good game. Gonna be some big changes in the College Rankings come Monday.
You know the difference between a Coonass and a Jackass? The Sabine River.
HA!

ARK and AUB can both KMA!

That's OK Steelhead. All the smart Texicans live west of the Brazos River. And maybe a few smart ones live west of the Colorado. wink

That's OK Steelhead. All the smart Texicans live west of the Brazos River. And maybe a few smart ones live west of the Colorado. wink
Now that's a joke-"smart" and "Texan" in the same sentence.
Make NO mistake. ARK, FLA, and TN are all back. And frankly their absence was missed. I also believe Carolina is about to get their act back. Well over 100 future recruits at today's game.

These newbie SEC boys best get ready for some some serious football.
Awesome! Razorbacks beat LSU 31 to 14!
OU leading Baylor 37-34 with 9 minutes left. Hell of a good game!
Excellent game!!!!!!!!!
Make NO mistake. ARK, FLA, and TN are all back.

Once Arkansas learns that those Sept. games are for real, and not exhibition games, it will get interesting. miles
I tried to login to check the results and it said I missed the deadline. I picked the first day they came out. This is the second time that this has happened. Guess I'll just mosey on to another football pick forum.
Hokies giving the Tarheels a game. Nice to see Beamers men playing for him right up to the very end.

Just realized I am the only one to take Tech....UGH!
good luck David

but as always

FEAR THE BOB!
He sort of went dark on us this season huh? No LPE ad's! laugh

Hope all is well Robert!!

No on-side by the Hokie's. WOW!
HOLY Beamer Ball. Hokies are about to potentially tie this one up!!!!!!!!!
WOW!!

Everything just got turned upside down!!!!

The committee will have a ball with this week!
My Buckeyes are going to drop a lot and they should after the way they've been playing.
© 24hourcampfire