Home
I live in Oklahoma City and we would have armed vigilante groups roaming the city on the look out for more muzzies.
I really don't see it happening deep in Appalachia, but...
it could happen:
Anytime
Anywhere

I see the local rednecks[the same ones that do the rebel flag parades] coming out in full force and loaded with arms.
DRT
Candle light vigils, rallies to support something, lots of signs and flowers, the Board of Supervisors unanimously re- affirming San Francisco's status as a sanctuary city; and a lot of apologists telling you that it is not the terrorist's fault. They are just working through a cultural identity crisis and given enough time and support, they will manage to come through it on their own.

Oh- and blame Bush.
Pretty much. There's a whole Lotta fellas around here itching for a shooting match
We'd shoot back, here.
There wouldn't be a Haji left standing for a 100 mile radius.
Most of 'em would shoot back. Give interviews. And vote democrat next election.

Dave
Hard to say. Population here is of an older generation, lots of vets. More guns than Ft. Benning, Ga.

Who knows?
We're the most armed county in the state. Bless their hearts...
If that happened the Gang Bangers would have their heads , the rednecks in town would more than likely start shooting every muzzy in sight and the leftys would be apologizing and trying to give them every thing under the sun to help them forgive us for everything we have done to them.

I would be one of the rednecks
I live in the woods about 5 miles west of Sterling, a very white Village of around 400 people. Not likely that we are on anyone's radar, but if a couple/few Arab looking people showed up, they would be noticed. They might discover that there are far more guns than people in my area.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
I live in Oklahoma City and we would have armed vigilante groups roaming the city on the look out for more muzzies.

Then they'd run across an unlucky group of Sikhs, send some bullets into their temple while yelling "go back to Africa"!
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

Then they'd run across an unlucky group of Sikhs, send some bullets into their temple while yelling "go back to Africa"!

Those Sikhs are always being mistaken for bad guys. For what little I know about them, they're peace loving people.

They do that every night in Baltimore. We leave them alone, they do more
damage to themselves than we could do to them. A win win for us, we save ammo and their number gets smaller every weekend.

Doc
The Liberal Democrats would call for more gun control. That's their reaction to everything.

I just hope to Christ you "city" folks hold your outer perimeters, and KEEP that kinda' chit within, contained, and at least PARTIALLY successful..

I can't see much good coming from that sorta' circus act, myself.

But hey,....it's your CITY,....go nuts.

GTC
Originally Posted by deflave
Most of 'em would shoot back. Give interviews. And vote democrat next election.

Dave

Same here.
there'd be people in the street picking up brass to reload......
not much of anything i would think, as we have plenty of popo that most likely deal with that issue.
Having said that, arizona also is a heavily armed state, no ccw needed, and right to carry in the state constitution.
You have to assume just about everyone is armed including 80 year old gramma's.
It wouldn't get very far.
as to the outlying areas, geez, we have had the cartels and the invasion from the south to deal with for years.
What's interesting to me, is i have three mosques within about five miles or so or me. And that's where some of the more current ones have incubated. After the shooting in texas, and those two shot, there was a protest at the one next to the black canyon freeway. I think have the department of public safety was there.
Here in the city I doubt much of anything would be done by the citizens.
Originally Posted by acy
I live in the woods about 5 miles west of Sterling, a very white Village of around 400 people. Not likely that we are on anyone's radar, but if a couple/few Arab looking people showed up, they would be noticed. They might discover that there are far more guns than people in my area.

Yep. Our little village is unincorporated and is a "Census Designated Place" with a population of 237 as of January, 2015. Virtually everyone owns at least one firearm and I would say that a majority of the residents own several to many. About the only place to do a Paris type deal would be at the school, but I would bet that most of the vehicles in the parking lot contain at least one firearm on any given day.
Originally Posted by mudhen
Originally Posted by acy

Yep. Our little village is unincorporated and is a "Census Designated Place" with a population of 237 as of January, 2015. Virtually everyone owns at least one firearm and I would say that a majority of the residents own several to many. About the only place to do a Paris type deal would be at the school, but I would bet that most of the vehicles in the parking lot contain at least one firearm on any given day.

Ben! Your just a hop skip and jump from the town where just such an event occurred March 9, 1916!!!
Those idiots ( Mosque) in Casa Grande must have horseshoes up their wazoos.

Given THEIR track record, I can't believe the place isn't already rubble and ruin.

GTC
I doubt we have to worry too much.

They like to pick "soft targets" in gun free zones, in liberal cities and states.

By the time the cavalry gets there, the scum will be dissipated to their rat holes.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
There wouldn't be a Haji left standing for a 100 mile radius.

Likely true for a great deal of the country, but surely if they hit a large metro area like DC, NYC, ATL, etc, the result would be exactly has what just happened in Paris.

MM
Pretty much. There's a whole Lotta fellas around here itching for a shooting match
just wondering when the threads are going to start of what caliber and bullets are best for Terrorist varmint season...
There are few to none around here.
If an event occurred, there'd be some return fire, certainly. I wouldn't just take it if I were exposed.
I think the only thing most folks here would wait on is a valid target.

If you see 'em, you can't shoot 'em.
The local Sheriff wouldn't be short on well armed volunteers.
Originally Posted by Seafire
just wondering when the threads are going to start of what caliber and bullets are best for Terrorist varmint season...

Why, 223 AI of course!
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Originally Posted by Seafire

Why, 223 AI of course!

As long as it's lubed with bacon grease, it's all good.
Well I'm going on the record that if havta get in a shoot out, I'm bringing firearms with uber cool factor!!!!
I Portland the city would apologise for not being muslem enough. Where I live outside the city things could work out a lot different.
My guess is that there would be a lot of Muslims and other brown peoples mistaken for Muslims killed in the Birmingham area. I am thinking the mosques would be burned to the ground as well.
considering that the mayor of the nearest big city and our fuggen governor just said they would welcome the terrorists, i mean syrians, with open arms, i doubt there is much we could do without getting shot by our own LE. i love PA but philly and pittsburgh have fugged this state up with the democrat clowns they elected. i can't wait to retire and move even more rural where anybody darker than tan is immediately suspect and watched like a hawk.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Well I'm going on the record that if havta get in a shoot out, I'm bringing firearms with uber cool factor!!!!

Pancho told me that was just a big misunderstanding by you gringo's.

Arizona is a pretty free state still. As such, there are a number of people i know that have quite a few class III weapons.
some of them are fairly modern such as maxim's and the like.
There is the one guy i know that has a squad weapon, with russian markings on it. How it got here, i don't know.
In most locations it would be to shelter and wait for police and officials to takencharge. Despite all the talk and bravado that's what most likely happens because if you act to protect your self or community then the fist of the almighty state will come down on you.

Even our military bases have been pussified to the point where soldiers cannot be armed. Reference Ft Hood.

It would be nice to think we could act but our overseers would condemn and target those folks more aggressively than terrorists.
We had Ferguson riots twice, I70 shut down four times and nothing happened. Little more than wiennies in St. Louis who shut the door and vote Dem.

Mee Too!

Gellin' like Magellan...

Life's too short to shoot uncool guns! grin
You'd sure keep those muzzy bastids from speeding down the left lane though. grin
Originally Posted by mathman
You'd sure keep those muzzy bastids from speeding down the left lane though. grin

Speaking of that...

I wonder how many taxicab drivers would have their tickets punched?

Mee Too!

Gellin' like Magellan...

Wouldn't news film look cool with some old geezer bustin' caps with an 1895 Win SRC at the bad guys???? And a Parabellum 1908???? 1903 Springfield??? G43? SMLE #1 MkIII?
1886 Win in 45/70? Plenty Others out there too!

Mee Too!

Gellin' like Magellan...

1886 Win in 45/70?

Even the hole that would make would be Uber cool! wink
We got a lot of mescans that would to shoot their ass
More!!! 1907 Winchester! Model 8 Remington ! 1917 New Service! Krag Jorgenson! Not to mention all the Garands and M-1 Carbines showing up!!!
Lever guns and SAA's add a certain "nostalgia" to things...
Come loose on 'em with a custom Izzy FAL carbine that ya screwed together in the basement,...168 grain Sierra Match Kings over 42.5 grains of H4895.

Whatever you do,...do it with panache'.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by oldpinecricker
In most locations it would be to shelter and wait for police and officials to takencharge. Despite all the talk and bravado that's what most likely happens because if you act to protect your self or community then the fist of the almighty state will come down on you.

Even our military bases have been pussified to the point where soldiers cannot be armed. Reference Ft Hood.

It would be nice to think we could act but our overseers would condemn and target those folks more aggressively than terrorists.
BINGO!
Cool rifle, Bristoe!

Although the pink countertops take away from that cool factor somewhat... smile
I'll have to dig out the big stash of .45 hardball and my father's old tuned up Series 70 Colt.
Already ran that experiment here, at Trolley Square. Off-duty out of town police officer had his 1911 with him, in violation of mall policy (and no spare magazine). He made the shooter much more interested in staying out of the way of bullets than finding victims. SLC police arrived at warp 9.3.

There was another hero at that incident. He ran from store to store, telling them to get everyone in the back and lower the grate. That put many of the customers out of reach of the shooter, and cut off much of his freedom to move around the mall.

One of the most radical mosques in the country is reputedly located in SLC, and is well known to police.
Cool rifle, Bristoe!

Although the pink countertops take away from that cool factor somewhat... smile

ehhh,..it only looks link in the photo. It's actually Beige.
There is one woman in town that wears a thing on her head, but she can not be a true Muslim because I have seen her drive and where capri pants..
On the other side of town there is a Pakistani family that run a Hotel and I think they are some other religion, a visiting India Christian knew what they were by dress code and he remarked about it , but they are not Muslim. Otherwise if more then one Muslim showed up in town ,especially out of tourist season, they would be greeted and kept an eye on for sure. Not much publicity to be gained for an act of terrorism in this part of the world ,
Originally Posted by wyoming260
There is one woman in town that wears a thing on her head, but she can not be a true Muslim because I have seen her drive and where capri pants..
On the other side of town there is a Pakistani family that run a Hotel and I think they are some other religion, a visiting India Christian knew what they were by dress code and he remarked about it , but they are not Muslim. Otherwise if more then one Muslim showed up in town ,especially out of tourist season, they would be greeted and kept an eye on for sure. Not much publicity to be gained for an act of terrorism in this part of the world ,

We had a Black Muslim who worked at the factory here while back.

Every time ya turned around he'd be away from his machine and all hunkered down bobbin' up and back,...talkin' that "BUH WAHHHHHH,...HEENY HEENY HAAAAAAA,....BUH WAHHHHH", chit.

His foreman was this old mountain boy from over in Breathitt county.

I was over there one day when he turned up missin',...again.

The foreman says, "I better not find that sumbitch on his damn rug again!",..then took off to look fer him.
We have a well thought out plan here in our little CDP of a couple hundred.

Any activity is expected to occur in the city 50 miles North of us. The locals in that town have a drill down pat where they can switch off their license plate light. They will drive thru town, drawing all the cops out to the North side of town.

The first wave of small town rednecks will follow the cops out, and provide donuts and coffee free for them when they have finished writing tickets.

The succeeding waves of small town rednecks can then do God's work without being interrupted.
What would happen in your city if a bunch of muzzies shot up the place?

If it happens like it did in Paris, the Muzzies will wait for SWAT to show up and then they'll die.

That's not what happened in Paris.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
That's not what happened in Paris.

Yep they went SPLATTER SPLATTER SPLATTER and RUN
If it takes place in South Louisiana....Coonazzes will be out on the street trying to sell them Boudin!!
Originally Posted by gitem_12

I know a few here and some actually scare me a little. wink
The closest grocery store is 30 miles..so unless there's a lot of them we wouldn't need a bunch of bullets.

We would have Ernie Chambers dancing in the streets and stating that we got what we deserved.
don't live in a city, but if a bunch of Fuxk o's showed up it would most likely would not turn out well for them
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

Those Sikhs are always being mistaken for bad guys. For what little I know about them, they're peace loving people.

you don't know a little about them, you know nothing.
they enjoy nothing better then killing each other, except maybe killing anybody else.
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

I just hope to Christ you "city" folks hold your outer perimeters, and KEEP that kinda' chit within, contained, and at least PARTIALLY successful..

I can't see much good coming from that sorta' circus act, myself.

But hey,....it's your CITY,....go nuts.

GTC

We'll be alright. Plenty of the guys in the CITY were raised on farms and know how to handled themselves. You should come down to our CITY and see how we roll.
What fuggin city ? Ain't got none a those round here. Any muzzies start shyt hereabouts there'll be some killin goin on and lord willing I'll be doin my share of it.
My gf was supposed to be home around 515, she worked at the bank in town (300 people). She was late....like a half hour late. I heard a siren, so I jumped in the rig with my drag bag and rolled up loaded for bear.

They had a staff meeting, and someone randomly was pulled over in town.

Everyone she worked with laughed and said their men would so the same.

You may shoot up a bit of this town, but it won't be fun for them.

I live in NW Iowa just sixty miles from Sioux Falls, SD., a sprawling, big town/ little city with a greater population of 150k or so and its a business/recreational/health care magnet for SW Minnesota, NW Iowa, and NE Nebraska. They also have many large recreational venues for sports and other entertainment.

This summer my wife and I attended an Eagles concert with a packed house of 18,000. As I wrote the Govenor of SD yesterday, these are exceedingly soft targets for a group that wants to hit the heartland. Of course ticket holders' small bags were checked on entrance but no CCW check. But it would be easy to bring bombs or AKs in in some manner before hand by a determined person(s) and with a crush of that many people with few aisles, an AK spraying from the balcony could kill and injure hundreds in minutes. Best scene scenario, you are there with your CC weapon in a crush of panicked folks maybe ten yards from a shooter, maybe one fifty; they with large capacity magazines, you with maybe a ten round mag. It would like bringing a knife to a gun fight and it could be like Paris or worse all over again.

As of yesterday when I emailed the SD Govenor (Sioux Falls was one of cities slated to receive "Syrian" refugees) they were not on the list of states to refuse refugees. I emailed the Iowa Govenor also and they are on the growing list of states refusing refugees presently.

But back to the original question, in a large, packed venue described, much would depend on how many folks were carrying, their proximity to the shooter(s), their frame of mind, and capability. It could be very ugly very fast just like in Paris and I cannot see these Islamists, if they were planning a truly big event, not picking a target where there is maximum exposure to the most people in the shortest time possible. And with automatic weapons and explosives.
Where I live, other than Walmart, schools are about the only place they could find more than a few people at a time. If you think you're safe, google "Beslan".

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-video-of-beslan-school-terror/
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

I live in NW Iowa just sixty miles from Sioux Falls, SD., a sprawling, big town/ little city with a greater population of 150k or so and its a business/recreational/health care magnet for SW Minnesota, NW Iowa, and NE Nebraska. They also have many large recreational venues for sports and other entertainment.

This summer my wife and I attended an Eagles concert with a packed house of 18,000. As I wrote the Govenor of SD yesterday, these are exceedingly soft targets for a group that wants to hit the heartland. Of course ticket holders' small bags were checked on entrance but no CCW check. But it would be easy to bring bombs or AKs in in some manner before hand by a determined person(s) and with a crush of that many people with few aisles, an AK spraying from the balcony could kill and injure hundreds in minutes. Best scene scenario, you are there with your CC weapon in a crush of panicked folks maybe ten yards from a shooter, maybe one fifty; they with large capacity magazines, you with maybe a ten round mag. It would like bringing a knife to a gun fight and it could be like Paris or worse all over again.

As of yesterday when I emailed the SD Govenor (Sioux Falls was one of cities slated to receive "Syrian" refugees) they were not on the list of states to refuse refugees. I emailed the Iowa Govenor also and they are on the growing list of states refusing refugees presently.

But back to the original question, in a large, packed venue described, much would depend on how many folks were carrying, their proximity to the shooter(s), their frame of mind, and capability. It could be very ugly very fast just like in Paris and I cannot see these Islamists, if they were planning a truly big event, not picking a target where there is maximum exposure to the most people in the shortest time possible. And with automatic weapons and explosives.

Your described scenario is why they call it "terrorism."

Yes, and it would be.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Don't cuss, call us.

There would be a steady stream of hill jacks headed North on I75 to fight the war away from their homes in the hills.

Originally Posted by Nebraska

We would have Ernie Chambers dancing in the streets and stating that we got what we deserved.

I don't know Ernie Chambers, but it sounds like he needs to be doused in Coleman Fuel and set alight. He can dance then.
Massachusetts residents would run and cry and ask what have they done to the poor Muslims to deserve being shot.

Then they would vote for more gun control against aging white guys like myself......
In my little burg there'd be a run on candles and flowers to create a vigil where the shooting happened, then they put up a levy to increase my taxes to hire a swat team and bunch of used XXL sized Blackwater equipment for those fat out of shape swat guys we just hired, and people would act real surly to the Indian guy that runs the Sack-n-Save until he put up a sign saying he was a Hindu from Bombay.

We'd pay another cop to drink hot chocolate at the high school football game and harass teenagers fooling around under the bleachers.

We'd never have an attack on our local football team anyways - hell , they are so bad, even terrorists won't go to our games

The crazy lady that has all the homemade wind chimes in her yard would call the police once a week because she can't tell the difference between a mormom kid with a backpack and a Pakistani with a pressure cooker.

After all that, we'd never be attacked again because the terrorist would have blown themselves up in the first attack solving our problem.

Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Don't cuss, call us.

There would be a steady stream of hill jacks headed North on I75 to fight the war away from their homes in the hills.

I don't doubt that.
just like the battle of New Orleans

Hey! It was the first desegregated US Army force with orders issued in four different languages!!!!

funny you should ask. That is the same question on the tongue of every muslim in my fair city.
I guess it's not politically correct to voice the old saying "They that sow the wind, will reap the whirlwind" Hosea had it right, thousands and thousands of years ago.
i wonder what the cartels, and the narcos, would say about muslim invasion in arizona? Hey, afterall they are mostly catholic.
probably would not mix all that well.
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
i wonder what the cartels, and the narcos, would say about muslim invasion in arizona? Hey, afterall they are mostly catholic.

I think the cartels would see it as a way to make a lot of chit happen and lay it off on the islamists.
In all likely hood an attack will be over in 2 minutes or less. There wouldn't be anyone left to fight. It isn't going to be hordes of muzzie battling anyone. That's not how they do business.
Geez, the wet dreams of some people here are hilarious.
Well.....considering the only town close to me consists of a post office that's only open four hours a day.....folks would probably figure a neighbor had bought a new AR and was trying it out in his back yard and go back to watching the price is right...

We'll be alright. Plenty of the guys in the CITY were raised on farms and know how to handled themselves. You should come down to our CITY and see how we roll.

Must be a different type of farming / ranching community than the many I've lived in, if it inculcates intensive training and preparation for urban warfare / counter insurgency.

....as somebody already noted,....amazing wet dreams, alla' these.

Work Safe,

GTC

Originally Posted by RoninPhx

I dunno'Ron, given that they've been ESCORTING them in,....

The prayer rugs and Korans picked up on the known Coyote Trails were NOT planted as a publicity stunt. We both know fellas that have found them.

GTC

....we fired once more and they began to runnin' on down the Mississippi to the Gulf of Mexico.
© 24hourcampfire